Author Topic: honeymoon (Unfinished rp)  (Read 596 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
honeymoon (Unfinished rp)
« on: June 03, 2022, 11:14:46 PM »
Off Camera
Nassau Bahamas

Into the Void had come and gone. Things didn’t go as well for Diamond Steele as she had thought that they should have but she didn’t have a reason to be upset. After all it was during that week that she along with Ruby and Sapphire all had married their significant others in a huge Gem Stone wedding bash. It was only meant to be a simple publicity stunt but the Gem Stones were all excited as it was time for their honeymoon. All of the newlyweds and even the Maid of Honor Emerald had decided to enjoy a honeymoon in the Bahamas. They were staying at the famous Atlantis Resort and it offered so many things for all of the women to do. The girls all sat in the lobby of the resort as they each were glancing at their tablets trying to figure out what to do first. Ruby smiles widely as she nods her head and screams at the top of her lungs.

“OUTRAGEOUS!!! I think we should go swimming with the dolphins or maybe go into a shark tank so we can have a close encounter with some sharks. That would be totes OUTR….”

Sapphire just rolls her eyes as she looks back at her sister shrugging her shoulders a bit.

“That would be ridiculous. I don’t want to go swimming with no bloody shark. They eat people and they can definitely take off a limb or two. You would be foolish if you want to purposely put yourself in the vicinity of a shark…”

Diamond however just looks at both women as she shrugs her shoulders in return. She is about to say something but it is at that moment that Emerald speaks up.

“I know everybody has an idea on what they want to do for their honeymoon but did you see the current card for SCW Kate?! It seems like your buddy Mark Cross is really trying to put you through the ringer…”

Ruby’s eyes light up.

“That is King Cross to you all! He is an amazing person; I mean the two of us were able to win the Blast from The Pass together so you know he is a good person. I bet he is giving Kate a shot at Roxi Johnson, or maybe a chance to become Internet Champion!”

Emerald seems uneasy as she shrugs her shoulders in return.

“Actually that is ways off from what he has lined up for you. He is booking Diamond to team up with Mercedes Vargas to take on Amber Ryan and Masque…”

Sapphire laughs as she looks at Diamond.

“SOMEBODY HATES YOU!!!

Diamond just laughs as she looks at everyone sitting there.

“I am sure all of that sounds amazing. Hell he could have booked me in a SCW World Bombshell match. The truth is none of that even matters, I won’t be showing up for that match regardless. We are all on a band trip to celebrate our wedding to our significant others and more importantly than that, this is our honeymoon. I think what happens in our personal life is far more important than that of our business life. So let’s just take this in and enjoy this time together. Besides I think we all have some catching up to do. We are so used to seeing one another in the Gem Stones mansion. This has to feel somewhat weird to like branch out temporarily to be with our spouses. How has the experience of being married for two weeks felt so far?!”

Ruby smirks as she nods her head with excitement.

“It’s been truly OUTRAGEOUS! Courtney is so amazing. We just can’t stop kissing one another. I didn’t realize that a wrestling school romance would turn into so much more. She is all I think about and she really loves me. It feels especially good to be Prudence Pierce. I know the students at Jet City are going to love seeing us about…”

Diamond nods her head as she looks back at Sapphire.

“And how does it feel to be married to Paloma?!”

“Honestly it feels really good. I feel like I have to work on my Spanish but I know I will get there. You have to take things day by day. I can’t wait until we all move into the Gem Stones mansion. 8 women under one roof with conflicting interests when it comes to decorating is going to cause some issues but it’s not something that we can’t handle right?! I am sure things are going to be just fine…”

Diamond chuckles as she turns her attention to Emerald.

“And how do you feel?! You are the only one of us who didn’t really get married. How are things going with you and Adrienne?!”

Emerald shrugs her shoulders as she sighs in return.

“To be honest I wish things were better than what they are. Everything seems to be so complicated. It’s not just because she left SCW either but even before that she had an issue with me helping out Kate. She had a hard time understanding that all of us are a band and you are basically family to me. Sapphire is my best friend and I would do anything for this band. I just can’t walk away from you girls. I don’t care if I am the only one that isn’t related. At the end of the day we have established something amazing and I want to see it through to the end. Hopefully things will turn around but if they don’t I guess there are bigger fish in the sea right?!”

Ruby giggles as she looks right into the eyes of Emerald.

“I am sure there are! Don’t look so down though because we are in the Bahamas which means we can get plenty of sun and we will have tons of bonding time! Anyway we have heard from everybody here but I want to know how do you feel Kate?! How does it feel to be married again and part of something new?!”

Diamond thinks about it as she looks at the rest of the band. She just shakes her head before she slowly responds.

“To be honest I really don’t know how to feel right now. I guess you can say there is a sort of emptiness within me. I truly didn’t want to leave Teddy. It wasn’t my intention to walk away from him. However, after going through all of the abuse that he put me through I had little to no choice but to walk away. On top of that h\I don’t think I could ever forgive him for what he did to Juliet. If he had an issue with me that is one thing, but don’t involve my 12-year-old daughter. She is innocent and doesn’t deserve to be used as a weapon in his war with me. That in itself is bullshit…”

Diamond shakes her head sighing in return.

“I guess I really didn’t answer the question. I am sorry for that. I know it’s ridiculous that I would get married after knowing somebody for five months. It is really quick to jump into something. Dawn is an amazing person. She too was a victim of a bad relationship. Maybe the two of us got together out of necessity or maybe it was a true divine connection. Regardless she seems like a nice person and over time I am sure we will grow closer. The only thing I care about right now is being a strong mother, and being there in my daughter’s life…”

Ruby nods her head as she looks at Kate.

“Kate I don’t think anybody here will disagree with what you are and what you have done for Juliet. You have been an exceptional mother, and not just for Juliet an

user posted image

user posted image