Author Topic: Something more in my field for once.  (Read 624 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Something more in my field for once.
« on: May 27, 2022, 11:17:28 PM »
Something more in my field for once. Cleveland, Ohio. Friday 27th May. (On-Camera)

It had been a while that this was one of the first times Agostino had been excited for a wrestling match and without the costume acting antics as well. Agostino had the cameras placed in his special riding school facility ten minutes away from his home. He had been busy building it since he moved out in his new home. It wasn't something apart from Sin City Wrestling staff knew anything about and Agostino thought it was time for him to expose himself a little bit.

Agostino Romano: "Ah, how I love that Mark Cross put me in this match that totally suits me. Doing serious stuff bores me out and that's why I dress up in costumes to make things more entertaining because all of you wrestlers, apart from Candy take things too seriously. I've never taken anything seriously in my life, not even when I was a Global Bike Championship Champion multiple times. I was being myself and I will still continue to be."

Agostino had a small mini bike out in his Romano's riding school he had to get future Americans to be motorcycle riders in the future. Agostino may not have the brains to be creative in his words.

Agostino Romano: "Now Mac Bane. I know you're likely angry of being in a match against me, I know you're angry because you lost the SCW title. But at the same time, you'll get over it. I know I did when I crashed a few races, thinking everything is over, can never become champion, but at the same time, I did it because I wanted to win so badly and I did just that. So can you. It's like the saying goes, you can only learn from losses or crashes in my case as a chance to grow."

Agostino felt so uncomfortable being serious because it wasn't who he was and he gave up already and instead, dressed up as the purple Grimace from McDonald's character because Agostino still had Mac on his mind and laughed.

Agostino Romano: "See, I tried being serious, but it's just not me. I rather ride a bike being this ridiculous character in my own riding school that is also a wrestling school too, but mostly a riding school since I've not got many things up for a wrestling school yet, but it will be entertaining. I know most people are like for me to be negative, but that's not me. I learned while I was a motorcycle rider to laugh off the comments and ignore them because anything people say to you will affect you. Notice I've never complained either? All because I learned that complaining does nothing for your career in anything."

Agostino shrugged his shoulders and he got on the bike in a ridiculous Grimace purple creature costume and goes to ride around the small dirt track he had. He had another tarmac one, but that wasn't applicable for today as he does a few jumps.

Agostino Romano: "I know you might be all about wrestling and want to hurt and beat me up, but I don't care because you can do all you want with me, but when it comes to racing, with my experience, I can place my tyre with mud on your face, maybe I'll wear this costume while I ride since we all know your Mac name came from McDonald's. It's only for a bit of fun because I've never been more excited than to do something other than serious wrestling all the time. It's a chance to show off my skills."

Agostino runs all around the mini motocross track as a Grimace and he laughs to himself mostly because James, nor Declan was there.

Agostino Romano: "This Grimace is ready for a race and one I will win. You can go and win wrestling fights all you want, that's fair you won't be interested in racing to win, you don't care about that. I do and I'm going to win. Sorry Mac, as much as I like you and respect your abilities, you're out of your comfort zone here. I will go out there and win all three races because I'm the racing master."

Agostino goes to the podium of the mini motocross track and spreads his arms wide before the cameras went to black.

I love AJ Allmendinger.