Author Topic: MAX BURKE FALSELY ACCUSING ME IS WRONG  (Read 571 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
MAX BURKE FALSELY ACCUSING ME IS WRONG
« on: May 26, 2022, 07:52:14 PM »
MAX BURKE FALSELY BLAMING ME WAS WRONG

Narrator:  I assure you I’ve seen Bill Barnhart upset at opponents before but this time, with Max Burke falsely blaming him for not winning the Roulette Championship at Into The Void XI, has made Bill so upset he has total destruction on his mind in his upcoming match against Max Burke.

The scene shifts to the home of Bill and Bea and Iris the Bulldog in Lawrenceville, Georgia. The three are sitting in their living room and when the camera person informs them they are live broadcasting they launch into their comments for Climax Control 331.

BEA DEBUNKS THE LIES

Bea:  Everyone knows that in addition to being an active wrestler in Sin City Wrestling I also serve as the Manager for Bill Barnhart and Senor Vinnie. Before Bill launched into his comments for his match against Max Burke at Climax Control 331 I wish to address the lies being told about me. Specifically I’m going to talk about the non-incident and character defamation perpetrated against me at Into The Void XI. I’ll relate to you what they claim happened and then I’ll tell you what really happened. What they claim happened is that I took out my small plastic spray bottle of perfume and handed it to Senor Vinnie during the match. Then they say Vinnie grabbed the spray bottle and sprayed Fenris in the eyes temporarily blinding him allowing Vinnie to get the win over Fenris in the match. They further claim that the spray bottle was filled with Tequila Sunrise which caused temporary blindness to Fenris. That’s the bullshit version of what people claim happened and now I’ll tell you what really happened.

Bill:  Get ready for the truth.

Bea:  What I do when I put perfume in my spray bottle is to put just a little bit of perfume then dilute it with water. I do that because most perfumes are disgustingly smelly and I don’t want to spray myself with undiluted perfume and end up smelling like a cheap whore like most of the Bombshell wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling do. So usually put about one-third perfume and two-thirds water. That’s what was in the perfume bottle everyone is talking about from Into the Void XI. Now let me answer the question on how my spray bottle of perfume ended up on the ring apron. I was walking around in Vinnie’s corner observing the match when I heard disgusting and insulting comments coming from the direction where Jason Adams and Belinda Simone give commentary on matches. I heard insulting comments about me so when I strutted toward their table I placed the spray bottle on the ring apron outside of the ropes so it wasn’t inside the ring. No sooner did I arrive at the announcing table to go off on Belinda and Jason I hear a commotion in the ring and I see Fenris floundering and Vinnie getting the win with a pinfall. I glared at Belinda and Jason then went back to Vinnie’s corner at ringside. Next thing I hear is that someone is accusing me of having placed Tequila Sunrise in the spray bottle. If anyone wants the forensic test results I had done after Into The Void XI, that proves there was nothing in the spray bottle from a small amount of perfume and water, contact me and I’ll have you talk with the Lab Tech who did the examination.

Bill:  I know how you feel Bea. I’m always accused of doing something I never did. I’ll talk about false accusations when I get into my comments about Max Burke when you’re done with your comments on the incident from Into The Void XI.

Bea:  So here’s the deal. I’ll be in Bill’s corner for his match against Max Burke at Climax Control 321. As always I’ll do my professional job as Bill’s Manager and as always I don’t get involved in his, or Vinnie’s, matches. If anyone tries to lay more false accusations against me then will be harshly dealt with. That’s it Bill. The camera is yours.

BILL ADDRESSES FALSE ACCUCATIONS MADE BY MAX BURKE

Bill:  Speaking of false accusations let me jump into what Max Burke said which led to our match at Climax Control 331. Since everyone has this mental attitude that they feel they must bash me, falsely accuse me, and threaten me, claiming that I said something, or did something, that I never said and never did, instead of me giving my own comments concerning what Max Burke said I have a copy of the official Climax Control 331 Card and I’m going to read from it the information provided by Management concerning the match. That way if anyone has a comment on what was said they can talk to the correct people instead of accusing me of saying something that wasn’t said.

Bill holds up the official Climax Control 331 card and he begins reading the match information and description for his match with Max Burke.

Bill:  Here ya go! Deal with the following which is the official information provided for my match with Max Burke at Climax Control 331. . .

Max Burke still bears a grudge against the veteran "Bulldog" Bill Barnhart for not only getting himself involved in the one-on-one Roulette title shot that he had earned, but now for taking the loss in the actual championship event in Athens! Max believes that the title would have been his had the match remained a singles match as intended, and now he has demanded a singles match - but this time against none other than "Bulldog" Bill Barnhart himself! This match will surely be a 5 star classic battle between two ring veterans, and whichever emerges victorious, will surely be back on track towards that prestigious Roulette title currently held by Finn Whelan! But Max also has his eyes set on a certain someone else for blinding his close friend Fenris at Into the Void XI! Can Burke focus on the task at hand or will vengeance for a friend cloud his better judgment?

After reading the official information from the Climax Control 331 card for his match against Max Burke we see Bill lay the paper down next to him and then he looks into the camera.

Bill:  There ya go people! Max Burke, who failed to perform well in our Triple Threat match at Into The Void XI, is claiming that it is my fault that he wasn’t able to compete well and win the Roulette Championship. Max claims that I got myself involved in that match. What? My match with Finn Whelan was declared a DRAW by the Referee when you cannot have a DRAW in a Roulette match. Christian Underwood got upset at the Referee and declared that both Finn and Bill go to Into The Void XI and the match then became a Triple Threat. Just as Bea explained how she was falsely accused of stuff at Into The Void XI so you now see that Max Burke, who cannot accept that he couldn’t compete well enough to win the Roulette Championship so he blames me for his incompetence. Nice try Max. I hate being falsely accused of stuff. You stepped over the line and when I defeat you at Climax Control 331 I’ll make sure to step over you when the Referee raises my hand in victory. Falsely accuse me huh? There will be no false win by me in our match. I will soundly defeat you!

BILL GONNA RAP SOME SENSE TO YOU

Bea:  Bill are you ready for your performance?

Bill:  Yes I am. I’ll step out to the other room for a few minutes and then return to give you a performance.

Bill excuses himself to go into the other room to change his clothing. When he returns in front of the camera. We see Bill is dressed in what would be classified as Rapper attire consisting of gold chains around his neck, many fancy rings on his fingers, a medium size clock hanging around his neck like Flava Flav used to do, and he faces the camera and comments.

Bill:  Yo! I be Bill DA BULLDOG Barnhart. I’m gonna rap some lyrics for ya. My song is titled IT’S A MESSED UP, SCREWED UP, F****D UP WORLD. Enjoy.

Bill’s Rap music hits and the beat shakes the speakers and Bill is moving around holding a mic up to his mouth. We listen intently to his lyrics.

Lady Gaga is a guy. . .Justin Bieber is a girl. . .it’s a messed up, screwed up, f****d  up world.

Pete the Cactus is a hunk. . .he’s more studly than we thunk…it’s a messed up, screwed up, f****d up world.

Iris twerks like Miley. . .then she grins like a smiley. . .it’s a messed up, screwed up, f****d up world.

Most opponents think they’re pearl. . .but what they do is make me hurl. . . it’s a messed up, screwed up, f****d up world.

Max Burke lied about me. . .So I’ll beat him down ‘till he pee. . . it’s a messed up, screwed up, f****d up world.

Max you were warned. . .now you gonna be scorned. . .it’s a messed up, screwed up, f****d up world.

Bill’s Rap music ends and he takes a bow then he removes his Rapper attire and returns to the Bill Barnhart we know and love.

Bea:  Well done Bill. I have to let the viewers know I had no idea Bill was gonna do a rap for you.

FALSELY ACCUSING ME HAS A PAYBACK

Bill:  I’m full of surprises Bea. Max you are one pathetic piece of shit. You are a lying sack of shit. Your performance in the wrestling ring is pathetic and you proved that to the world at Into The Void XI. You can try to blame me for your loss but that’s not gonna work on ninety percent of the viewers. Only the the percent of the viewers who are more mentally deficient than you are will believe your lies. Max when the Roulette Championship match and Into the Void XI was announced you were at a disadvantage against me. When the Climax Control 331 card was announced I again have the huge advantage over you. When you decided to spew forth accusations that I forced myself into our match at Into The Void XI you crossed the line from being at a disadvantage to being downright disgustingly pathetic and stupid. I could go on and on and on giving adjectives to describe you to everyone. You will feel somewhat safe when we are both inside the ring but once you hear the bell from the Timekeeper your breathing will turn to gasps, your knees will buckle, and you’ll drop to your knees and beg for mercy from me. Sorry, Max, you get no mercy from me. . .only pain and suffering. And this time don’t try blaming me again for our upcoming match because your whining and complaining and accusing has got you into this match but I’ll beat you down so hard that you’ll be carried out of the ring to the backstage area.

Bill informs the camera person he is done with his comments. The camera person calls into the Network and they ask them to cut their camera feed and when he does our screen goes dark.