Author Topic: Soul of Pyro day  (Read 572 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Soul of Pyro day
« on: April 29, 2022, 10:08:23 PM »
As usual with every loss, Agostino shrugs it off, although many people will question Agostino about the complaint he made about the cheating. But Agostino refuses to mention it because it wasn't anything to get angry about, as he learnt from that. Agostino's in the Olive Oil Museum, dressing up as Pyro from X-Men due to the soul of fire opponent he has. Agostino has a smile on his face, enjoying the audience sitting down, pretending to put something on fire with his hands.

Agostino Romano: "Who knew someone could be nicknamed as Fire Of Soul? What's the best comic book character that fits that situation that's full of fire and being a hot head? Only Pyro of course so today, we'll call the video and myself the soul of pyro because I'm facing a Japanese guy, Hitamashii. A guy who has won every single title in Sin City Underground. It's great to see this in a kid that has full of pyro inside of him to let out."

Agostino shoots out with a special toy gun pyro and it went everywhere like a web-slinger, but a pyro one instead with Declan and James standing in the background, laughing at him.

Agostino Romano: "I'm the soul of pyro that brightens people's moods and throw fake fire at you all. Anyway, Hitamashii is a great dude and I won't be negative about him mostly because negativity gets a wrestler nowhere plus, I don't care what he'll say to me. I'm a chilled guy and open to having entertaining fun, something wrestling these days neglect."

Of course, there was one missing thing Agostino hadn't discussed and it was one he loved and enjoyed. Agostino clicks his fingers as he got a large king's crown from the carrier bag and places it on his head, slinging more toy flames at the crowd.

Agostino Romano: "Also, I'm not going to be the soul of pyro, but also be the king of pyro too you see because I'm in king for a day qualifier tournament and I believe in myself too much to a point that I don't need to say negative things about my opponent. I want them to bring their best and see what they can do with a nutcase, and entertainer on the loose. I can find many ways to throw my opponents off guard by doing tricks like this."

Agostino laughs at how much he was entertaining people and even more, the audience was focusing on Agostino than looking around the olive oil museum.

Agostino Romano: "Did you know that pyros go wild if you place them near petrol tanks? That's why Pyros should never be near petrol that's made out of oil. However, this soul of pyro known as Hitamashii has tendencies to snap and hurt other wrestlers. The King of Pyro however doesn't need to be angry. I might wrestle with a focus in the ring, but out of it, this is who I am. I'm simply going to prove to Soul Of Pyro that I need the opportunity more than he does and one I will not fault on. I will pin him for the three count and be a part of the King For The Day match. I've beaten former champions before, I can do it again. See you out in the ring."

That was all Agostino had to say as he waves to the camera, before using fake flames, one at the camera before it goes black.

I love AJ Allmendinger.