Author Topic: The King of Broken Hearts  (Read 610 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
The King of Broken Hearts
« on: April 29, 2022, 05:25:20 PM »
The scene starts with Kingingseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu hanging out in his living room with his friends and Dying Breed members Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell.  They are discussing what transpired durimg the last few weeks.

Hitamashii-My match with Ben went as expected, with Ben beating me, but I won't let that deter me.  You guys know me, I always take a loss and turn it into a positive.

Andrew-Yeah, well, this week, you got an easier opponent in Agostino Romano, whom never seems to lose his cool.

Hitamashii-That is true.  Should I beat him, I will have a chance to become King for the day.  A part of me is looking forward to it, but part of me is dreading it, because theres a lot of pressure.

Ivan-You are absoluely right Hitamashii.  There would be a lot of pressure on you, but knowing you, you would do one thing different than anyone else in that position.  You wouldn't book yourself in a world title shot.

Hitamashii-Yeah, I wouldn't, but I would make sure I showcase people where they belong, not where I want them to be.

Andrew-I can see that. Where would you book yourself if you were to put yourself on the card?

Hitamashii-I would put myself early on in the card probably, showcase why I am as good as I say I am.

Ivan-Yeah, Right now, I think Andrew and I are content doing what we have been doing for now.  We will let you know if that changes.

The scene ends with the trio discuss what is next for them in SCW after Ben Jordan.

The scene opens with Hitamashii having a pepperoni pizza with a root beer for dinner.  He decides to discuss his upcoming match where he faces Agostino Romano in a King For The Day qualifying match.

Hitamashii-Agostino, I know you are a guy who is cool, calm, and collected, but when you get inside that ring with me, I will ignite that fire that burns inside you that you are afraid to show the world.  There is nothing you can do to stop me from showing you what it takes to be a winner, and I will dominate over you in ways you have never been dominated.  When this match is over and you are looking up at the lights, you wonder what hit you, and then wonder why you never let the fire within you to burn brightly.  Trust me, my fire pushes me to be the best I can be, and there is nothing I won't do to stop me from beating you, and using you as a pawn in my winning ways.

The scene ends as he goes back to eating his dinner.

Title reigns
N/a