Author Topic: "Crossroads"  (Read 614 times)

Andrea Hernandez

"Crossroads"
« on: April 22, 2022, 11:39:07 PM »
For the first time in what felt like an eternity, that familiar question that I’ve faced a few times over my career was right in front of me again.

“What’s next?”

On the day following the loss of the Bombshells Internet Championship, I was in the green room of the familiar building that I had done my campaign rallies at for my past promos during my “president of the Internet” shtick. It certainly felt like the end of an era at that point. But the feelings that were more prevalent? It wasn’t ‘shock’ as the stupid people that do the hype for the cards would want you to think (jeez, it’s like they say such stupid things just to tick me off, don’t they?) It was more of a sadness that I’ve become familiar with before. What I wasn’t familiar with was the fact that it was WAY less haunting than it was before.

It was so much less than before that it allowed other emotions to come through me during this difficult time. The most prevalent of these emotions was anger.

“I feel cheated…” I would think to myself as I thought about things to myself in the green room. “They had to fucking screw me over right before I got to 20…”

The bitter feelings that were going through me weren’t allowing me to think straight at the moment.

“I wasn’t prepared…” I admitted. “...at least not like I thought I was. Of course, when you get crap challenger after crap challenger and didn’t necessarily defeat any world beaters when you won the title in the first place, then yeah, a curveball like that? Even the BEST wrestlers get caught off guard. The worst part is having to read about it on the internet and all these stupid columnists talking shit about me like they did after I lost the world title. When you’ve faced nothing but Jessies and Seleanas, then yeah you’re going to be off when you face the Myras and the Roxis…”

At this point, the excuses I was making up in my mind were just to dull the pain while the wound was still fresh. It has almost become my go-to coping mechanism at this point.

“I’ve got to get it back, right?” I asked myself in my head, referring to the Internet Championship that was just lost. “I can’t have people saying I only had the title as long as I did because I didn’t have great challengers. I can’t have people comparing my reign to Krystal’s. I’ve got to get it back… whoever wins at Into the Void, I’ve got to win it back from them and I will. I can’t let this get me down. I invested too much into that streak and into that reign to just let it DIE like that… and on top of it all, I STILL have to overcome that demon that has Crystal’s name on it so I can move on from that I Quit nonsense finally. I’ve got to get up off the ground and fight back. I’ve done it once before, I can do it again. Who I win it back from isn’t important because it’s vengeance either way…”

I stood up, about to leave the green room. I was hoping that what I just ran through in my head was going to be enough to fire me up again, but unfortunately, there was this uneasy guilt that was coming through me. My eyes narrowed and I felt like I wanted to cringe after thinking what just went through my mind.

“...yeah, you can win the Internet Championship back and continue to run away from your demons in the world title scene…” a thought came to me out of nowhere. My eyes widened with surprise when that happened. I was in denial not knowing if I actually thought that but when that same thought went through my mind in my father’s voice, the guilt just grew. I soaked my conscience in that guilt for a few seconds.

“You’ve run away for too long…” I thought to myself, again with my father’s voice being the voice behind the thought. “...you ran away ever since that battle royal a long time ago. You’ve never even bothered trying to chase the world title again. You’ve never even TRIED to put your name in the hat. You allowed yourself to settle for the Internet title when you know you’re better than that…”

I was feeling uneasy as I grabbed the doorknob and walked out of the green room.

“But I can’t let what happened yesterday just be the end all, be all…” I thought to myself, effectively having a conversation with my father in my own mind. I walked down the hallway to get to the auditorium when I had this sudden urge to pause and pull my phone out of my purse.

“Okay Internet… okay stupid wrestling blogs… let me fucking have it…”

I accessed a couple of the main wrestling websites I access regularly. I was expecting to see “LOL ANDREA” or “#ANDREAISOVERPARTY” all over the place. But I was in for a surprise. Sure, there was coverage about the match that I didn’t want to read, but in the editorials? I saw nothing but positive things.

“Andrea’s run is unlike anything we’ll ever see again…”

“Kudos to the former Bombshells Internet Champion for what she pulled off…”

“Going an ENTIRE calendar year (2021) AND annual supercard cycle (2020-21) UNDEFEATED is a legacy that shouldn’t be forgotten…”

I didn’t know whether to feel relief or shock that the wrestling tabloids were actually PRAISING me instead of mocking me like they had before. Either way, I took a deep breath and headed down the hall to the familiar auditorium that I was doing my ‘political rallies’ at before I decided to end the shtick. I entered the auditorium and it was just like I left it with the broken podiums and all. Yet, there was a celebratory banner from the ceiling and a whole bunch of buffet tables lining up the room while my boyfriend Lorenzo and my intern Regina were celebrating.

“Really?” I said, clearly not amused by this. This caught their attention as I came toward them. “This is not a time to be celebrating…”

“Andrea, if you don’t mind…” Regina began. “...I know what happened to you yesterday SUCKED ASS… to put it mildly and I know that the whole ‘president of the Internet’ thing is over, but why do we have to treat yesterday like a funeral, huh? Why does it have to be doom and gloom? Why the hell should we mourn the end of something when we should be CELEBRATING something that will NEVER be seen in Sin City Wrestling again? Nobody before you went an entire calendar year undefeated and it’s NEVER going to happen again… well, at least not for a long time…”

“She’s right, you know…” Lorenzo added.

“And YOU’RE on board with this?” I asked, surprised that he of all people would be.

“Of course! Why should someone that in the grand scheme means absolutely nothing dictate how you feel about yourself, huh? It’s not like she routed you out of the building. It was one match, three seconds… three seconds that could’ve easily ran the other way. The other side is going to spin it into something it’s not, but let them. You know the deal with haters, Andrea. Besides, you’re probably going to get a rematch at some point and you’re going to win it back anyway!”

“YEAH! President of the Internet TWO: Electric Boogaloo… or something…” Regina said with an excited shrill in her voice. “I have ALL of these GREAT skit ideas and everything and…”

“It’s OVER, Regina…”

“It doesn’t HAVE to be…”

“Even if I WON, the whole ‘President of the Internet’ thing was on its way out. I played that role long enough and really, it had a longer shelf life all because I had bullshit challengers the whole time…”

“Keira and Alicia aren’t bullshit…” Lorenzo reminded me.

“When was the last time either one was in the main event?”

“Look, if you feel like your reign wasn’t fulfilling, which it shouldn’t considering all that you accomplished with it, then maybe win it back and take a different approach with things.”

“And you act like winning that back would be easy, right? Hey, you know what ELSE was easy, Lorenzo? Regaining the SCW Bombshells World Championship… OH WAIT… THAT DIDN’T HAPPEN…”

“You should have more faith in yourself now, that’s all I am saying. You’re a much better and stronger wrestler than you were two years ago…”

My eyes narrowed with anger, frustrating Lorenzo.

“What?”

“Two years ago, I won the SCW Bombshells World title…” I reminded him.

“You weren’t ready for the responsibility as you’ve admitted before.”

“Hey, we don’t need to have a fight when we should be… you know… CELEBRATING?” Regina intervenes. “I thought tonight was about giving the whole ‘president of the Internet’ era a proper farewell and everything.”

“That’s what I thought too…” Lorenzo said with annoyance in his voice. “But, clearly Andrea isn’t in the mood for celebrating anything.”

“Like there is anything TO celebrate…” I said with bitterness in my voice.

“Your father is starting to come out of you again…” he said, further ticking me off.

“Can you just put away the pitchforks for my family for ONE second? JEEZ! Look, I’m not going to let that stand, okay? I’m pretty fucking pissed off. I feel ‘robbed’ in a sense, I feel like my reign was unfulfilled because I didn’t have the top notch challengers that I wanted to have until the very end, and I feel like I’m no fucking better than the most overrated Bombshell in Sin City Wresstling right now in Krystal Wolfe, alright?”

“You SHOULDN’T be thinking like that, Andrea. You’re better than that. Yeah, it sucked but that was yesterday. Yesterday is over. You deal with it and you move on. It’s as simple as that.”

“Our relationship is going to be ‘YESTERDAY’ if you continue to talk back to me like that!”

Regina cringes observing all of this. Lorenzo has a bit of a sigh with a bit of an apologetic tone to it.

“That didn’t come out right, I’m sorry. What I meant to say was, don’t let it define you and all of that philosophical Odyssey shit. You have every right to feel disappointed, angry and all of that. But, I don’t want to see you destroying yourself over this. You’re going to let someone empty like THAT have control of you? You’re going to let ‘electric boogaloo’ be Evie Jordan all over again? It’s easier said than done, sure. But, go after that title again. Win it back. Take on all comers and make up for it! Win back that title and have the reign that you WANTED… that you didn’t get to have the first time around. It’s not like you CAN’T do it. During your win streak, you even got a win over the current world champion and had a string of dominance that even the OLD champion never came close to matching.”

I let out a sigh myself, but at the end of the day, it wasn’t a sigh that was one of annoyance.

“Yeah, you’re right. I shouldn’t let someone like that get to me again. Like you put it, it was only three seconds. More than anything, I’m pissed off that other than last night and High Stakes, I didn’t defend against someone that I would consider a challenge. WOW! I beat Jessie in the tournament and in a title defense. WOOOOOW. That proves something… WOW… I beat Dani Weston… HOLY SHIT! GAME CHANGER! WOW! I BEAT MERCEDES FOR THE TITLE! HOLY SHIT RETAINED AGAINST SELEANA…”

“Umm… you did just name off like… three former world champions there…” Regina interjected. “...I’m just saying…”

“It would’ve been WAY more impressive if those three former world champions have actually been main event relevant in the last year or so. I won’t let THAT be my reign! So fuck it! I’m going to raise hell until I win it back and I GET the fucking SCW Bombshells Internet title reign that I DO fucking deserve and that I DIDN’T get the first time around! The first time around was NOT GOOD ENOUGH! IT’S NOT ENDING LIKE THAT! TWO TIME BOMBSHELLS INTERNET CHAMPION, BITCHES!”

“THAT’S my girl!” Lorenzo said with excitement.

“GOOD! WIn it back! That’s the way to go!” Regina added! Don’t settle for less than what you’re worth!”

“...but what if becoming a two-time Bombshells Internet IS less than what she’s worth?” I heard a familiar voice say at the auditorium entrance. My old friend Chelsea LeClair was standing there and she had a serious look on her face, one that indicated that she wasn’t very happy with me at the moment. Lorenzo wasn’t all that happy to see her and her presence caused him to roll his eyes.

“Why are you even here?” I asked her with an audible grumble in my voice as she came near me.

“Look, I just wanted to make sure you were okay…”

“She’s FINE, Chelsea! Don’t you have some self-loathing to do over the Veronica Taylor thing in SCU?”

“Still the same jerk in high school, huh?” Chelsea retorted as she flipped him the bird.

“I’m glad I never did…” he said as he walked away from me, brushing by Chelsea as he walked out of the auditorium. Regina looked a bit perplexed before she too decided to leave. I walked away from Chelsea and went up the steps to the stage. Shaking my head as I sat down in the center of it, Chelsea’s presence allowed me to be a little more vulnerable than usual. She sat next to me and wrapped an arm around me knowing I was hurting even though I’d never admit it.

“What happened yesterday takes away nothing no matter what they have to say…”

“Yeah, I am aware of that. It just… hurts… you know? And I’ll find you and shave your fucking head if you EVER tell anyone I just said that…”

“Have I ever spilled one of your secrets?”

“Touche. So you’re here to check up on me. I’m GOING to be fine. It’s not ULTRA DEVASTATION like the whole Evie thing was. I’ll recover. I’ll bounce back. I’ll regain the Internet title…”

“Did you NOT hear the part where I said that was settling for less?”

“Excuse me?”

“You just went sixteen months between losses and you’re telling me you’d still rather settle for the second tier title? When the hell are you going to quit running away from the World title, Andrea? Evie Jordan is no longer relevant. All of that crap happened two years ago. You’re going to let THOSE bad memories keep you from what you know in your heart you’re good enough to attain? Running away is all you’ve done during your winning streak. You SHOULD’VE went right back after Crystal after High Stakes. You don’t think for ONE moment that if you just got it OVER WITH instead of leaving it like that, you’d be over it by now? You SHOULD’VE went for Blast from the Past right after you beat Roxi…  but NOOOO… let’s be bitter over Bill Barnhart and NOT do that, then SETTLE for facing Seleana. But, I guess that’s convenient right? It keeps you out of the world title you’re afraid to jump back into…”

“I want to punch you SO fucking hard in the face right now…”

“Why? Because I’m ‘lying’?”

“NO… because you’re telling the truth…” I said with a sigh. Chelsea was surprised for a split second to hear me admit that. Some old wounds and hurt from two years ago were starting to come back into my conscience. Remembering my father’s advice of facing my demons certainly brought things into perspective because everything regarding my experiences in the main event division WAS those demons. “...I wasted the momentum from beating Roxi by NOT doing Blast from the Past last year. I was too afraid of being paired up with Bill BarnSHART again… or being the ‘main event choker’ everyone always says am… and last night doesn’t help by the way. Then I kept settling for ‘bitch muffins’ like Sam Marlowe and Seleana and took the EASY way out by winning the Internet title. Don’t get me wrong, it was fun for a while and nothing against that title but… I never felt FULFILLED by it… and it wasn’t JUST the lack of real challengers for most of that reign…”

“There was always a piece of your heart telling you that you can do better than that, wasn’t there?” Chelsea asked me.

“Yeah…” I admitted. “I suppose there was. You know, my father was always over my shoulder telling me that I can do better, that I can BE better, that I should strive for bigger things and all of that and it’s weird because ever since I won against Seleana, he’s been appearing in my dreams more often… or I keep feeling his presence… or I keep hearing his voice in my head. ‘Andrea, don’t settle! Andrea, push yourself harder. Andrea, take bigger risks! Andrea, get the fuck out of your comfort zone!’ It’s been CONSTANT. ‘Andrea, face your demons…’ I was dead set on trying to get the Internet title back but… now?”

“Listen to your heart, Andrea…” Chelsea advises. “...deep down, you want that title back. I disagree with you feeling like your Internet reign was unfulfilling but if you think THAT was, wouldn’t that make your world title reign FIFTY TIMES as unfulfilling? I know you and I know your damn stubborn ego! I’m SHOCKED you’ve let the emptiness of that world title reign fester this long. You know that what you really want to do is go for the world title again to ‘SILENCE THE HATERS’ and shove it up their asses, the way you put it.”

“That would be nice…”

“No, don’t give me that shit, Andrea! Quit being a cowardly little BITCH and just get after it already!”

I narrowed my eyes at her.

“You’ve spent WAY too long hiding behind the Sam Marlowes and Seleana Zduniches of the world and spending your whole career beating them over and over again! You’re JUST as good as Roxi, Myra and Amber and it’s about damn time you showed that. Take the step up you’ve been afraid to take ever since your dad died for fuck’s sake! Make the move up! Yesterday’s loss doesn’t disqualify you from doing that.”

“You’re right, but there’s just one problem.”

“Yeah?”

“Wouldn’t me deciding to ‘make the move up’ cause Masque to be all ‘well she’s running away from me’?”

Chelsea rolls her eyes at the notion.

“You’re ANDREA HERNANDEZ damn it, why do you give a FUCK about that?”

Chelsea scoffs, almost as if she’s in disbelief that I’d even THINK like that.

“...I’m sorry, maybe I’m being too harsh considering that this wound is too fresh for you right now.”

“No Chels, you’re telling me everything I need to hear right now…” I said as I could feel a spark within me ignite even just the smallest inspiration. “...I’ve been too much of a chickenshit regarding the world title and maybe I should go after it. I mean, that wound from two years ago is never going to heal until I face those demons. My father is telling me to face my demons and damn it, that’s what I am going to do. You can’t keep the most dominant bitch on the block down for long!”

My renewed vigor got Chelsea to smile for a bit.

“Now THAT’S the Andrea that I know of! You’re beyond letting a title loss dictate your self worth like it did before and like it did in that garbage dumpster fire known as OCW. Actually, let’s not talk about that place…”

I scoffed and lightened up a bit.

“Two-time Bombshells WORLD Champion am I right?” I said, erasing the thought I had earlier when I said ‘two-time Bombshells Internet champion’

“Damn right…” Chelsea said before we stood up on the stage and walked off of it together. We headed out of the auditorium and shut off the lights on the way out… effectively shutting out the lights on the ‘president of the Internet’ shtick, and my time chasing the SCW Bombshells Internet Championship, for the foreseeable future.

Last Sunday…

I was in the locker room watching the fatal four way number one contener’s match that was taking place with Myra, Mercedes, Krystal and Sam. I could feel this angry, bitter feeling just flood my soul seeing this match. The recurring thought of “that should be me” just wouldn’t leave my head. I was glad that I wasn’t on camera for any of this nor filming some sort of reaction video to this match or else it wouldn’t have been a pleasant experience. I heard the door open up behind me.

“You’re really sore about that match, aren’t you?” Angelica Romero said to me as she walked in.

“Angelica, not now. I know I’ve been short with you the last two weeks. I really didn’t like feeling as if I had to hold myself back when we talked and you were all ‘well, don’t say that. Retract this. Retract that’. I hated all of it.”

“I’m sorry. But, I was looking out for your own good. I didn’t want your bosses to just throw you in there against an Amber Ryan or a Myra Rivers out of vengeance or anything.”

I rolled my eyes at this.

“You don’t have to protect me. What? Do you lack faith in me that I’d be able to win against them? Because when you’re trying to protect me from facing wrestlers like that, that’s what it sounds like to me. You mean to tell me that if it were ME in that fucking four way right now that I wouldn’t win? I mean for fuck’s sake! I’ve made three of those women my own personal bitch! If I was in there and not Myra, I’d win in a heartbeat… yet, I can’t take Myra out of the match because as much as it sickens me to admit, she’s the only one that deserves that spot…”

“I don’t lack faith in you at all. I just don’t want to see your career get ruined or you go down the same path that…”

“I’m way stronger than I was two years ago. I don’t need to be babied. I appreciate the concern but if I end up against someone like Amber or Myra down the road, so fucking be it. I know what I am capable of. I  know I belong in that four way and it’s BULLSHIT that three women that SHOULDN’T be there are there right now instead of me. I should be facing Myra RIGHT NOW! But no, let’s give the opportunity to the most overrated bitch on the roster and two has-beens! Fuck ME right?”

I rolled my eyes and maintained my annoyance and then I watched Myra ultimately pin Mercedes to win the title shot against Roxi.

“Well, there you go…” Angelica said. “...Myra got the win.”

“As if I expected anything less. I don’t know if I should be satisfied or if I should be annoyed. I mean, GREAT! The one person that deserved to be there ultimately won! Whoop de doo! All is right with the world. It would’ve meant so much more if it was ME in there…”

Angelica let out a sigh knowing there was no way she was getting through to me. She walked out of the room knowing damn well that the best thing to do at this point was to leave me alone. I didn’t react to her departure. All I did was stare at the screen, watching Myra celebrate, feeling relieved that it wasn’t someone like Krystal, but also feeling bitter at either the fact that it was her instead of me or the fact that she didn’t have to go through me to win the title shot.

“Yeah, enjoy it while it lasts…” I said to the screen, and effectively, at Myra. “For your fucking sake, you better win the title this time. If only because winning that title from you myself would be the sweetest thing in the world… the moment I FINALLY prove I’m better than you… but hey, it’s not like I HAVEN’T beaten Roxi for a world title before…”

The live feed showed a snapshot of Krystal Wolfe being disappointed. I flipped her off and shut off the television showing one last moment of contempt for someone I outright couldn’t stand.

April 22, 2022

The camera came on me while I was standing in the middle of a cupcake shop. There were hundreds upon hundreds of delicious cupcakes of various flavors surrounding me and I just happened to be standing behind a batch of chocolate raspberry cupcakes. Despite the light, flavorful and supposedly fun theme, I was burning with nothing but anger inside as I began to express my thoughts.

“You see this? I am inside of a cupcake shop! Look at all of these wonderful, delicious cupcakes! I swear, there are so many flavors to choose from it’s ridiculous. Those of you watching this would agree that cupcakes are GOOD, yes? Hell, I’m going to try one right now!

I take a pause as I grab one of the chocolate raspberry cupcakes and take a bite out of one of them.

“MMM! That is SO GOOD!”

I pause for just a little bit longer while I finish the cupcake.

“Cupcakes are SO delicious, you guys! Seriously! You have one and it’s like, the most amazing thing ever. But you know what happens when you eat TOO MANY CUPCAKES? Tell me… what happens when you eat too many cupcakes? I’ll tell you what happens… YOU GET FAT!!!!”

Suddenly, I flip over the table consisting of the chocolate raspberry cupcakes before I walk over to a table that has strawberry flavored cakes.

“...and you get COMFORTABLE…”

And there goes the strawberry cupcakes before I go to another table of banana nut cupcakes.

“And when you FINALLY get a chance to climb the mountain… you’re OUT OF SHAPE and UNPREPARED because you’ve been feasting on TOO MANY CUPCAKES!!!!!”

There went the banana nut cupcakes table… and the chocolate chip cupcake table… and the red velvet cupcake table…

“And you know what? Over the last few months, I’ve been fed TOO MANY CUPCAKES… and I’m damn near sick of them that I just want to throw up!”

I walk over to a table full of assorted cupcakes that have mini-signs that have names like “Seleana”, “Jessie”, “Dani”, and “Mercedes” on them.

“THIS is the fucking BULLSHIT that I’ve been fed for MONTHS and when I FINALLY got a challenge that was actually WORTH more than just another title defense… well, you get the fucking picture. So, how the hell does SCW respond to all of this? To their credit, I WAS going to face Keira Fisher but… shit happens. Did they replace her with Myra? That would’ve been nice. But… no… they didn’t. Did they replace Keira with Alicia? That would’ve been something. At least vengeance would’ve been had. Nah, they throw her against Ariana. Oh but did they replace Keira with Roxi? No… she’s too busy DEFENDING HER FUCKING WORLD TITLE AGAINST SOMEONE I JUST BEAT!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! Wait, it’s not hopeless just yet. Did they replace Keira with Crystal? I mean come on at least give me the chance to put THAT bitch behind me. No, Crystal isn’t wrestling this week. Instead of EVERYONE that just mentioned that WOULD’VE been satisfying for me, I get WHO?

ANOTHER!!!!! FUCKING!!!! CUPCAKE!!!!

And I’m SO DAMN TIRED OF THIS INSULT!

‘Be careful with what you say or else they’re going to Adrienne Beaufort you’... I DON’T GIVE A FUCK! I’m tired of facing cupcakes like YOU BEA BARNHART! It’s not often that I’m THAT fucking harsh on anyone, but facing you? REALLY? Why the hell should I be happy facing a bottom of the barrel BITCH like you, huh? Seriously! You barely even win. The last time you even won was against an even BIGGER piece of shit like Kaiju Rainbow who I am SHOCKED that they haven’t released yet and to be completely honest with you, Bea? If it wasn’t for the existence of Char Kwan and Chloe Benton, you might be the resident class clown of the SCW Bombshells division. I am INSULTED that they gave me someone like you! And it’s not like I haven’t BEATEN YOU before. Sure, it was two years ago or however long ago it was, but have you actually IMPROVED since then? Let’s look at the facts. You won a mixed tag team title with your husband… which… okay… cool? Nah, it’s nothing. You both lost those titles like two weeks after you won them and you haven’t come close to winning a title since then. You had like a dozen, billion shots at the Roulette Championship and you couldn’t win any of them of course. You had a chance to contend for the Internet Championship recently and you couldn’t win that and aside from being the proverbial failure when it comes to taking the next step up the ladder or being Bill’s wife, it seems like the thing you are known for the most in Sin City Wrestling is being Seleana Zdunich’s BITCH. I mean sheesh, you’ve faced her HOW many times and you can’t beat her even ONCE? When SELEANA ZDUNICH is dominating you… then you’ve got some SERIOUS problems…

Hell, I don’t know what is more insulting: the fact that I am wrestling someone like you this week or the fact that you’ve had a shot at the world title more recently than I have and well… DUH, you LOST! I think you were probably the easiest title defense of the previous champion’s reign if we’re being honest. Hell, with the way you are, I’m shocked you’ve even been on the roster this long. Bill is the one winning all the championships of you two while you’re just… THERE? It’s crazy! I mean, here you are, literally acting the same way that you were two years ago and sorry Bea, but that’s not an improvement. That’s staying stuck in the same place over and over again. You are someone that has been spinning their tires around here for a long time getting chance after chance to get to that next level yet never going anywhere. I mean for god’s sake, you had a chance to face Myra at one point… TWO WEEKS REMOVED FROM THE EXPLODING BARBWIRE MATCH… and even though it would’ve ONLY been because of the injuries she sustained in that match and no other reason because as much as I can’t STAND the woman, Myra wrestles circles around you twice every day of the damn week… that’s a match you STILL should’ve won… AND YOU DIDN’T! Myra at 50 percent health beat the shit out of you at FULL STRENGTH and yet, I’m SURE that you are going to come into this match thinking that you even have a CHANCE at beating me when I’m at FULL STRENGTH because… I don’t know… delusion?

That seems to be the one word to describe your career because no matter how much you get your ass kicked and no matter how bad your win loss record gets and no matter the fact that your loss total is probably three to four times your win total, you STILL think you can matter around here. I mean seriously! While I was winning 19 matches in a row, how many matches during that entire time did you actually WIN? Did you even get to HALF of my win streak total during those 16 months? Because seriously, the fact that I have to wrestle you on Sunday is some serious CLOWN SHIT and I’m damn tired of the kid gloves! I’m sick and tired of being fed cupcakes. Oh sure, this Sunday I start a new winning streak even if it’s just one match and even if that opponent is you, but I’m not in this for the winning streaks and while that was an amazing streak and everything, I’m NOT settling for THAT to be my legacy! I HAVE to win that Bombshells World Championship at least ONE more time because I AM NOT GOING TO GO DOWN AS A FUCKING ELEKTRA STYLES LEVEL WORLD CHAMPION GOD DAMN IT!

I take a pause and a few deep breaths, trying to calm down as much as I could considering the trigger I just put myself through feeling like my one Bombshells title reign was an equivalent to one of the WORST world champions in Sin CIty Wrestling history, male or female.

“Don’t worry though Bea, for ONCE you actually serve a purpose. That’s the good news. The bad news is that it’s being my personal message bitch to the rest of the Bombshells roster because what happens to you on Sunday is going to be a preview of what will happen to ANYONE that gets in my way. I am in no mood to fuck around and have fun. I am in no mood to do stupid presidential election skits or to do ‘political rallies’ or make jokes about Cinderella, or any of that fucking nonsense anymore. The one mistake that I made during my winning streak was fucking around and settling for opponents like YOU. This isn’t to take away from anything I accomplished during that streak because what I accomplished will never be topped in Sin City Wrestling history. Nobody will ever go 16 months without a loss again! But damn it, I really feel as though I should’ve been challenged MORE during that streak than I actually was because it would’ve given it more meaning.  You’re going to be my personal punching bag on Sunday for frustrations that go back EARLIER than before I won the Bombshells Internet Championship at all. If anything, the one constant for SO LONG is that Bombshells INFERIOR to what I bring to the table have been getting World title shots but not me…

You…

Mercedes…

Seleana…

Bella…

Jessie…

And then you have those that have gotten CONTENDERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES instead of me…

Sam Marlowe…

Krystal Wolfe…

Next thing you know, they’re going to give Chloe Benton a fucking title shot next week because Christian Underwood apparently gets a kick out of torturing that poor woman.

The point is, I’m SICK of it! SERIOUSLY sick of it! Maybe I should’ve gone for the world title this whole time instead of stepping into the Internet Championship mix. But either way, lesser Bombshells than me getting world title shots instead of me? That era is OVER! Damn it, I’m DONE with having that ONE reign I actually had hang over my head like a demonic dark cloud and YOU are going to be the first step that I am going to take in finally getting rid of it. You are far from an idea opponent for me to complete that mission, but hey, I can only handle what is in front of me and unfortunately, it just so happened to be you. I am not going to make “a list” or anything that stpid but what I am going to say is that I am DONE with SETTLING FOR LESS! You are an example of the type of opponent that I want to see less of Bea. But hey, I guess indulging one last time and having one final cupcake isn’t the WORST thing in the world even though I’m so damn sick of them.

I really tried to ‘play nice’ for so long during my Internet title reign. I REALLY, REALLY tried to hold back the behaviors that made me the ‘most hated’ wrestler last year. But I’ve reached the point where I can’t hold them back anymore. I’m going back to speaking my mind. I’m going back to being unfiltered as fuck. I don’t fucking care anymore. I’ll do what I’ve got to do to get what I fucking deserve whether it’s putting that High Stakes crap behind me or whether it’s regaining the world title. I don’t give a shit about how long it takes. All I know is, I am finally starting that journey again and I’m not going to hold back and let old trauma stop me from chasing what I deserve. Starting that journey is my mission this Sunday, Bea. That’s my focus. It’s not about YOU. You’re just in my way. I guess I can SORT OF exorcise a demon by beating the wife of the IDIOT that anchored me three Blast from the Past tournaments ago, but at this point, that was so long ago that I don’t even give a fuck about that anymore. Sadly for you, you’re going to be on the receiving end of a WHOLE lot of rage… and by the time I am done with you the Bombshells division is going to get the fucking message that I’m STILL that BITCH and I’m NOT going to let one FUCKING setback drag me down to hell the way I let it drag me down to hell when I lost the world title to begin with.

I DEFINE ME!

And if the powers that be want to ADRIENNE BEAUFORT me over this, then… at this point? FUCK IT! I don’t give a fuck about that anymore.

I’m done running away from old demons… and this Sunday? I’m about to start slaying them!

Just for the hell of it, I flip over a few more cupcake tables. The camera follows me out the door and the moment I’m back out onto the street, the camera cuts.