Author Topic: The late Easter Bunny comes to play  (Read 599 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
The late Easter Bunny comes to play
« on: April 22, 2022, 09:41:23 PM »
Agostino wasn't like other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling, who were so severe all the time and doing it for their work job. Agostino was himself, wild and wacky, generally being himself. Which so far has worked out for Agostino. Today was very different from other days; while this occasion might be over, it was never too late in Agostino's case. Declan uses a hammer to open the egg, with Agostino popping out of the egg like a white bunny. Agostino hops all over the medieval city of Rhodes, being a crazed lunatic.

Agostino Romano: "It's a shame I couldn't wrestle on Easter Sunday, but it's never too late to do this special occasion for Easter of me hopping the city as a bunny. I'm as cute as a button bunny nobody can resist. Of course, that's not important. Just me having a bit of fun. What I'm talking about is me having another title opportunity to go up against Max Burke and Milo Wolf."

Agostino does a lot of hopping around on both of his feet as he gives away some chocolate easter eggs for the children, even if the event was over, some supermarkets had plenty of chocolate easter eggs for sale and he managed to buy a few of them. Other kids joined in Agostino's bunny hopping.

Agostino Romano: "I don't think I need to say any more about Milo Wolf. It's a shame there's no such thing as a wolf hatching out of the egg, especially one who's so aggressive and angry. I know how much you're desperate for a title shot because you have worked hard to be on this roster and not only that, I think you need to have a title shot once in your career. But you don't need me to tell you that because you can do it, I know you can. That's all I'll say since we've addressed each other recently."

Agostino hopped once again as he licked the cream egg in his costume with the yok and white coating on the egg, it was massive and Agostino eats it, as much as the other children started off to eat the massive yok and white egg.

Agostino Romano: "Max Burke, however, I've never encountered you, but I've heard a lot about you. You came ever so close to winning the tag team tournament and performing fantastically against Mac Bane and personally, you deserve better than the Roulette title. You could win the SCW title. You've already been the SCW Roulette title. Look at me doing research for the match. You won't be able to beat this bunny rabbit. I know, you'll trash me, but I won't you see because I'm not that kind of guy."

Agostino only looked at the information briefly and he likes that situation. He continues hopping along with talking on the video as well.

Agostino Romano: "I know you two, especially Milo Wolf need to win titles and things. More so than me because I'm still a star without a title belt, but I won't fade under pressure and I know I can pull out a win that nobody would be expecting, more on Milo Wolf and Max. I cracked out of an easter egg and I'm going to win because I can and I will. No other comments because I'm not one who would be brutally negative because it gets me nowhere."

Agostino said all he had to say as he instead continued hopping all over the place and felt happy as the cameras go black.

I love AJ Allmendinger.