Author Topic: Shine Bright Like A Diamond  (Read 562 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Shine Bright Like A Diamond
« on: April 08, 2022, 11:43:22 PM »
March 21st
San Diego, California

It felt like a huge weight was lifted off of the shoulders of Diamond Steele. The woman was definitely hated on camera for being one of the biggest villains in all of wrestling and if a word could really explain how she was feeling right now. It could only be defined in a simple yet the only way that any of the Gem Stones would be feeling. Diamond’s life was truly, truly, Outrageous but it was all in a good way. Juliet was back where she belonged and Diamond now had sole custody of her daughter, and on top of that her return to SCW was simply flawless. She was now on top of the world as the SCW Roulette Champion and nobody could tell her any differently. Blaze of Glory was a night she would remember but it was one that nobody could ever take anything away from her. Everything she had accomplished she managed to do on her own. She had finally arrived to the Gem Stone manor in San Diego. The drive from Los Angeles wasn’t that bad.

Diamond exited out of the car grabbing a duffle bag as she made her way to the front door. She put her key into the door and swung it open. She flicked the light on and the moment she did is the very moment that we can see Juliet as well as the other three members of the Gem Stones with huge smirks on their lips. Without hesitation they begin to scream at the top of their lungs.

“CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!”

They all cheer in excitement as Diamond raises an eyebrow in return. She looks at everyone in the room.

“What is all of this about?!”

Juliet runs over to her mother and she squeezes her as tightly as she can. She gazes up into her eyes as she doesn’t let her go.

“This is all for you mommy. You kicked some serious butt at the Super Card. Before that you and the rest the Gems saved me from daddy. I didn’t know if I would ever see Aurora again but you rescued me and now I can visit her again. Now I can spend time with all and it just makes me so happy. On top of that you won a championship and you did so when nobody else thought you could…”

Ruby chimes in as she stands next to Juliet and places an arm around her as she looks right into her cousin’s eyes.

“Not only that but it was completely outrageous! We all were banned from entering the building and with all of the handicaps you still found a way to overcome everything in the end. You proved the masses wrong and nobody could ever take away the fact that you are the rightful champion. This is why we are celebrating tonight because all of this is rightfully deserved. You have been amazing and we are excited to call you our faithful leader… So take all of this in because you deserve it…”

It was at this moment where Sapphire and Emerald begin to huddle around Diamond. Everybody seems to be in completely great spirits. Steele smiles as she indeed takes all of it in. She looks at her duffle bag as her calls her daughter over.

“Juliet come over here for a moment pumpkin. I want to show you something…”

Juliet nods her head as her eyes are locked tightly on what her mother is about to show her. Diamond smiles as she unzips the bag and pulls out the Roulette Championship. She hands it over to Juliet who accepts it gracefully. Her eyes light up as she looks at it in awestruck.

“Oh wow this is really heavy and it looks super cool…. This is amazing and I am so happy you are a champion again!”

Diamond nods her head as she walks over to the table to a nearby table. On top of the table were two other championships from different promotions. There was the SRW Ultimate Championship and there was also the Zion YouTube Championship. Juliet held Kate’s Roulette Championship. Diamond took a moment to look at all of the championships as she shrugged her shoulders at her daughter.

“I know this probably all feels surreal. Hell, for a little girl like yourself it probably looks amazing that your mommy is in a position where she can hold three championships from three different Indy Promotions. A part of me wants to smile about the entire thing as well but to be honest I don’t feel like I should be happy pumpkin…”

Juliet raises her eyes as she looks at her mother.

“And why aren’t you happy?!”

Diamond giggles before she walks over to her wall of accomplishments. There seems to be different replica championships posted all over the wall. However there is one that stands out to her. It’s the LAW World Championship. She crosses her arms as she just stares at it.

“It’s because no matter how good I am, the narrative always seems to be the same. I don’t want to get caught up in simply being cast as a supporting character. Yes it does feel amazing that I managed to go into Blaze of Glory and I did pick up the Roulette Championship but the reality is I am not happy. I don’t want to stop at just being their lower tiered champion. I know deep in my heart that I am so much better than that especially when I have never lost to Roxi Johnson in this company. I live for the top spot and I won’t rest until I get to the very top. “

Diamond keeps looking at her World Championship replica before she looks back at her daughter.

“The LAW title meant a lot to me but that’s because out of everything that I have ever won throughout my career that was the only time when I won a World Championship. I can’t be defined as being a mid carder and nothing else. I need more and  I have to be the best Juliet. That is why I don’t want to get too comfortable with just being the Roulette Champion when deep down I want more than that.”

Juliet just continues to hold the championship as a smile escapes her lips.

“Well you don’t have to beat yourself up mommy. You were super amazing and you should at least be proud that you are a champion. Not everybody can say they are in the same situation. Besides you only wrestled in like 4 matches since being back on the SCW roster. Just enjoy what you managed to accomplish and take things one day at a time…”

Diamond shrugs her shoulders as she sighs in return.

“I know that sounds amazing and everything but I felt like I already walked that path before. I held that title once before and when I did I raised the bar and established the longest streak with that championship. The same could be said for the Internet Championship. I did everything there is to do in this company. There is only thing that I haven’t been able to do and that will always be the end goal…”

Juliet giggles.

“I know and you will get there one day mommy. For now can you just breathe?! Last night was a great night for Jet City South. Not only did you win but Mikah won as well. There is a lot to be celebrated!”

Diamond listened to what her daughter said. Perhaps she was being too hard on herself and maybe she did have a point. After all Diamond was only a few matches in since returning to the roster full time, and after everything she had gone through with a bad divorce, and almost losing Juliet  in a custody battle things were looking up. She grabs the championship away from Juliet as she places it over her shoulder. Juliet claps her hands as she looks at her mom.

“It looks great over your shoulder…”

“Thank you pumpkin… I will do my best to hold onto it as long as I possibly can. I know you have put a lot of faith into me and I promise I will not let you down. I guess I should be happy and now is the time for celebrating right?!”

Ruby quickly looks at Diamond as a smile escapes her lips.

“I know! It is super amazing and I am happy that you won the title as well. However there are far more important matters that we need to take care of.”

Diamond raises her eyes in return.

“Wait what exactly are you talking about?!”

Ruby smiles as she looks back at her cousin as she grin’s wider than before.

“I know these past few months have been tough. I never expected for Juliet to get snatched out of the house, and of course finding your former husband cheating on you with somebody else, and the entire divorce really put a wrench into things but I got something to say…”

Diamond raises her eyes are she looks back at Ruby.

“What are you talking about?!”

Sapphire giggles as she looks back at Ruby.

“I take it you want me to go get Courtney right now?!”

Diamond rolls her eyes as she looks at her cousin with a wide grin.

“Wait are you about to do what I think you are about to do?! Finally we are going to go through with the worst kept secret and if so this is going to be absolutely epic in every single way…”

Ruby quickly shakes her head.

“Don’t you say anything… You had an amazing Super Card but tonight it’s going to be my night. This has been a long time coming and I am finally going to get this off of my chest. So where is my girlfriend?!”

It isn’t that long before Sapphire brings Courtney Pierce downstairs. The woman smiles as she looks at everybody standing in the room.

“So did I miss something?! What’s going on… I didn’t really want to interrupt your Gem Stones bonding time together and…”

Diamond grins as she watches her aqua haired cousin push her girlfriend onto a couch. Everybody has their eyes locked on Ruby as they wait to see what she is going to do. She is all smiles as she looks at Courtney.

“Okay Courtney I got something I need to say to you. This past year has been amazing! It’s been better than that! It has honestly been very outrageous and I cannot picture life without you. I want us to take our next step forward in life. So with that being said…”

She begins to get on her knees as she takes out a small box. Inside of the box is a a huge ring that is filled with rubies and is shining like none other. She giggles as she holds it in front of Courtney.

“WILL YOU MARRY ME?!”

Courtney looks at the ring as she snatches it and places it on her finger. She looks around the room as screams out at the top of her lungs.

“IT’S ABOUT TIME!!!!! Now we can actually celebrate…”

Ruby smiles as she yells out at the top of her lungs.

“OMG I AM GETTING MARRIED EVERYONE!!!!!!!!”

The youngest member of the Gem Stones screams loudly as Diamond stands there raises her championship high into the air.

“That sounds amazing and I think we need to get drunk tonight. It’s very rare when all of the Gem Stones are on the same page. We have much to celebrate. My cousin is getting married, my daughter is home, and I am a champion!!!1”

Ruby nods her head with a group.

“Outrageous!!!! Let’s have fun and then we can focus on going shopping for my wedding dress… This is going to be the best wedding ever!!! Especially considering it’s going to happen in just a few months…”

Diamond raises her eyes.

“What do you mean few months?!”

Ruby smirks.

“What?! It’s an all women marriage that came from two women who fell in love from a wrestling company relationship! Isn’t it customary for us to like get married after like one week and barely knowing each other?!”

“…”

Diamond just sighs as she shakes her head.

“Not funny Ruby…”

“What?! I just wanted to poke a little fun! Besides… You already know we been dating one another for like 14 months now… It’s going to be super exciting for us to go wedding dress shopping this week, and I think we shall start this week…”

“Whatever you want Ruby, let’s just take things slow…”

Ruby can only grin in return as she looks back at her cousin. It was apparent that things were definitely going as great as they could for all of the Gem Stones.

March 22nd
San Diego, California
Say Yes To The Dress!

It was the very next day when Ruby Steele had dragged her sister Sapphire and her cousin Diamond with her to go shopping for a wedding dress. Diamond could only smile in return as she watched Ruby eagerly run into Jean Luc’s Bridal Boutique store. Ruby was all giggles as she yelled out at the top of her lungs.

“Oh my God… This is all so OUTRAGEOUS!!! I can’t believe she said yes! I am going to marry my Courtney! Maybe I can be Prudence Pierce! Or maybe she can become Courtney Steele! Either way it’s totes amazing and it is very healthy for our band!”

With that over excited blue haired vixen had disappeared into the store leaving Diamond and Sapphire outside. It was common knowledge that the two women really didn’t care for one another but Sapphire just sighed as she turned her attention over to Diamond, and reached out to her.

“Isn’t all of this amazing?! I feel like this has been the worst kept secret but it’s a relief that Ruby was finally able to share her heart to tell the woman she loves how much she truly cares for her…”

Diamond just looks off into the distance as she shrugged her shoulders nodding her head in agreement.

“Yeah… It’s adorable I think. I am really happy for your sister. I know finding the one that you feel is your soulmate is a great feeling…”

Diamond just goes silent for a bit as she looks away. Sapphire walks over to the blonde and wraps her arms around her. She giggles as she pulls her rival in for a hug.

“Are you feeling okay?! I know this must be overwhelming for you. I can’t imagine how you feel seeing the man who you thought loved you with his entire soul break your heart and sleep with another woman. On top of that he tries to ruin your life by stealing your kid, and tries to ruin your reputation in the process…I don’t know how you can be happy for Ruby knowing that your love life isn’t where it needs to be…”

Diamond thinks about it for a few moments as a smile escapes her lips. She lets a few tears drop but she quickly wipes her eyes as she gazes back at Sapphire.

“To be honest Phoebe I haven’t felt better. I know it sucks that Teddy ruined our little marriage but I am still extremely happy. I have the best daughter who decided to stay by my side, and on top of that I have the best friends in the entire world who have my back. I know you and I haven’t really seen eye to eye with one another but the way we took the fight to the Twilights and rocked out. I wouldn’t have it any other way…”

Diamond just shakes her head as she hugs Sapphire back in return.

“I….Look Sapphire… I love all of you girls. I even appreciate you a lot. At the end of the day even though we fight and have our share of arguments. I think what we both want more than anything is to see Ruby live a happy life. We have our own personal way that we wish to see that happen, but we both mean well.”

Sapphire nods her head in return.

“Exactly… I know you didn’t mean any harm. I just think our issues stem from us both trying to pull Ruby in different directions but it’s not healthy, and we should really consider not doing that. She looks up to the both of us. We are the women she looks up to. There’s no reason why we can’t cooperate with one another to really guide her in the right direction right?!”

Diamond shakes her head in return.

“Right… I mean part of me is jealous that she has an amazing older sister like you. My sister and I didn’t really have the best of relationships. She actually beat me and…”

Sapphire listens to Diamond before she just wraps her arms around her.

“You don’t have to say anything else. I know it must have been rough but we all got your back.”

`”Thank you so much Sapphire. Honestly I don’t know where I would be without any of you Gem Stones. You all make me stronger in ways I couldn’t even imagine. You don’t have to be worried about me though because I assure you that things are definitely going to work out for the best, especially as far as the relationship aspect. I didn’t want to say anything but I have been dating somebody for the past two months. I am really happy and I finally feel like things are being put back into focus again…”

Sapphire raises her eyes in return.

“Wait a minute you are dating somebody?! How come we never knew or you didn’t bother to tell any of the girls. We all felt like we have to tip toe around you. I know Emerald had Adrienne, Ruby has Courtney, I have this wonderful person named Paloma but we just felt like you didn’t have any time to really focus on you…”

Diamond giggles.

“I know and I decided it would be best to keep things private. It was also a hard to get involved with somebody with what was happening with Teddy and losing custody with Juliet. However now that all of those issues have been solved you will get a chance to meet them in the coming weeks. Perhaps we can all have one massive Gem Stones date night. It could be the battle of the couples or maybe a big game night type of deal. The only thing you need to be concerned with is that I am okay and that all that matters right?!”

“Yeah… Anyway let’s go check on Ruby. She’s been inside the store for a long time and she is probably wondering where the two of us are at…”

Diamond giggles in return.

“Or she probably thinks we killed each other because we can’t stand the sight of one another…”

The two of them head inside of the store and it is at this moment that a store clerk quickly rushes over to where they are at. She smirks as she looks at Diamond and Sapphire.

“Excuse me but are you two with the vibrant woman with the aqua hair that came into our store a while ago?!”

Diamond nods her head in agreement.

“Yes… We are. She’s my cousin. Why what is going on, she isn’t causing any problems is she?!”

The clerk shakes her head.

“Actually no… Your friend has selected a wedding dress and she wants the both of you to take a look at it…”

“Cheers… Take us to her…”

With that the clerk directs the two Gem Stones to go to a different part of the Bridal boutique. She is all smiles as she speaks to the both of them.

“Ladies I now present you to the future bride, here is Prudence Steele!”

As soon as she announces it Ruby appears in a very beautiful and elegant white dress. The entire fit is drop dead stunning and Ruby is definitely a sight to be looked at. She twirls around elegantly as she winks at her family.

“So what do you both think, and you can be honest with me…”

Diamond can’t keep her eyes off of her little cousin as she says the one thing that is instantly on her mind.

“Outrageous… Wow Ruby you are truly a beauty. The fit is perfect and honestly Courtney is going to be breathless when she sees you walking down the aisle. I don’t think it gets any better than that…”

Sapphire gazes at her sister as a tears fall down her eyes.

“I don’t know what to say Ruby except that I am really proud to be your sister. I know this is going to be the happiest day of your life. All of the Gem Stones will have your back. We love you and it will be one of the most beautiful occasions that I have ever been a part of. I mean it’s going to be great when I get to stand by your side as your Maid of Honor…”

Diamond raises her eyes in return.

“Wait a minute I AM GOING TO BE THE MAID OF HONOUR!!!!!”

The two women seem to be at each other’s throats as they go back and forth. Ruby looks at both women as she smirks in return.

“Ladies you are truly truly being OUTRAGEOUS. I think for my wedding I want to have THREE MAIDS OF HONOR! I want all of the Gem Stones to have my back! On top of that I want my wedding to be magical. Seeing as SCW is doing this big Greece tour, and Greece is totally like an amazing place filled with so many beaches among other stuff. I was thinking that maybe Courtney and I could get married on one of those nice beaches on the tour. It would be beautiful and would be the perfect fairy tale type of ending to our love story!”

Sapphire grins as she looks at her sister.

“I got a better idea! We could make it big and make it a dual wedding! Ruby and Sapphire both marry the loves of their lives, and Diamond can play the role of the Maid of Honour. After all she is quite the Bridesmaid and is far away from being the bride right?!”

Ruby and Sapphire both giggle before Diamond crosses her arms as she looks into the eyes of the both of them.

“NOOOOOOOOO…. That’s not happening! You girls aren’t going to take my spotlight and you definitely aren’t going to make me look silly. This is all about being Diamond and you girls are the Gem Stones. So if any marriage will take any sort of precedence it is going to be mine! At Into The Void the three of us will each get married to our significant others. We will steal the show and everybody will come to respect the Gem Stones! As a matter of fact maybe we should call Crystal up and work a deal with the movie studio where we could turn this into a reality show! We get footage on these beaches from Greece. We can have confessionals and…”

Ruby shakes her head.

“That totes sounds like a bad idea! Besides you only been dating for two months! You can’t expect your significant other to just marry you on sight.”

Diamond snickers.

“That’s what makes it amazing! On top of that have you seen how a wrestling marriage works?! People get married within like three weeks without rhyme or reason. However seeing as this is all for our reality show it makes perfect sense! Just follow my lead and trust that we are going to make a lot of money!”

Diamond smiles as she looks around the store as she tries to upstage Ruby by finding a more extravagant dress.

“Now if you would excuse me, I think I have some wedding dress shopping to do. I need one that represents me as a person, and one that is fit for a woman who shines bright like a Diamond.”

With that Diamond runs away to a different part of the room as she begins to view different dresses. She really had lost her mind but she didn’t care. As long as all of the attention was on her that’s all that mattered in the end…

On Camera

The camera comes into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of Diamond Steele holding the Roulette Championship against a shoulder. Diamond is all smiles as she stands there with a pair of shades on. The sun is beaming brightly in the background and this promo video is actually unique as Diamond is standing in some crystal blue water. She is wearing a one piece bathing suit and is on a beautiful beach in Zakynthos, Greece by the Azure Resort & Spa. Diamond takes the shades off as she begins to speak.

“Ladies and gentlemen from the bottom of my heart can I just say that it feels really good to be the champion right now. To be honest I know the smile on my lips is enough to illuminate the sky more than this beaming sun can, but I am a champion again. I told everybody from the very moment that I returned back to the active roster that it wasn’t going to long before I was put into this position. I came onto the roster beating the unholy hell out of Krystal Wolfe and I was forced to sit and wait watch her duck me like a little Bitch. She was content with just trying to trade the Roulette Championship back and forth with Keira Fisher. It always felt like bullshit to me. She claimed to be this fighting champion but when it came to actually offering me a chance to fight for her title she just ran.

She was okay with fighting Keira for the umpteenth time and making me sit on the sidelines. It’s all bloody rubbish to me and I was tired of sitting around. I knew I deserved a chance. I deserved a shot and I am happy I finally got it. At the end of the day it really didn’t matter who was going to be the champion because the result would have been the same. I would have entered the ring wrecked shop and left with the title in hand. It is as simple as that.

Krystal however won’t let it go. For some reason she is still salty as fuck and is holding onto the fact that I screwed her out of the title. The facts are clearly wrong. Go back and look at the match in which she lost her title. The match was contested under referee rules and if I felt like I wanted to switch things up by all means it was within the rules of the match. Besides that match would have been over in the first five minutes when Keira climbed the ladder and was about to reach the title. Krystal is lucky I switched things up because I gave her a fighting chance….”

Diamond shakes her head in disgust as she continues to share her heart.

“However nobody ever sees that point. Instead they only want to focus on what went wrong, and cry a river over why they lost the title. Weeks upon weeks I had to deal with Keira and Krystal both trying to beat me down with chairs. They are assaulting me after my matches, they are pursuing me backstage and it is making me question if they are really as respectable as they claim to be…

That’s a rhetorical question because we know that the two of them can’t be trusted for anything. They both should just come to respect me because it seems like nobody wants to give me my bloody fucking respect. Even the editor at the SCW website is disrespecting me. They are acting like I went out at Blaze of Glory and won the title through some ill will or that I had to cheat to get my title, but SOMEBODY NEEDS TO FUCKING PAY ATTENTION.

I didn’t cheat anything to win the title. I won my championship fair and square. I know it might be hard to actually process that concept, but when I beat Keira we wrestled under the stipulation that the Gem Stones would be banned from the building and if they got involved in some shape, way, or form I would basically forfeit my right to even get a fucking title match. The match would have stopped right there and I wouldn’t be a champion.

You know what happens?! I beat the bloody brakes off of Keira. I showed that I was indeed the better woman and I get my hand raised in victory. So now that we got that out of the way I guess it would be best to really explain my point of view. So now this match that is being billed is a match in which the GEM STONES are now BANNED from the ring so that history won’t repeat itself…

It’s really funny to me because beating her in the same exact type of match type, with the same type of stipulation and rules just makes me think that somebody in this company has something against me. I won’t the web site editor fired! Obviously Mr. Ward, and Mr. Underwood can find somebody competent to not go out there and disrespect the best wrestler that they have on their roster.

Or considering that this match is being booked three weeks after I won just makes me think that there is a serious conspiracy that is out to get me. Maybe they don’t want Kate Steele to hold the Roulette Championship because they know I am going to wipe the filthy stench of Krystal Wolfe being a lame duck champion off of it. Whatever the case history will in fact repeat itself because Keira just isn’t on my level. She might have been had she did some big over the top transformation with the glowing eyes and begin SUPER SONIC! SUPER SAYJIN! Or SUPER SIN!!!

Honestly it’s the same shit glowing eyes and all of that jazz but at the end of the day a pile of shit is still a pile of shit. I really feel like I am the real victim in all of this between Keira constantly trying to talk up breaking my back and Krystal acting me from behind over and over again. I would see that the scripts have been flipped and the so called heroes are actually the villains in this.

If the Gem Stones were allowed to actually be here all of that shit would have been cut out and they would think twice but this company just wants to see me get my ass kicked. You would think that being the smallest woman on the roster would put me at enough of a disadvantage to everybody else but clearly salt needs to be thrown onto my wounds as well right?!”

Diamond shakes her head in disgust as she continues to speak.

“Truthfully all of this is really outrageous to be, and Keira is nothing but a big let down! It took her two attempts to win the title off of Krystal, but she is a woman that constantly gets thrown back to back title shots for no reason at all. They say that rematches aren’t always guaranteed and I bet if I was in the same situation I wouldn’t be one to get a title shot. They would make me go through some hoops to prove myself but she immediately gets a chance…

I already know what will end up happening. I am going to beat her and when I do she is going to be thrown into some random match where she will have the chance to compete for a future Internet or World Bombshell Championship match. It will be complete bullshit when she couldn’t get past me so this entire thing about starting at the bottom speech doesn’t even exist.

It’s all good. Keira to be honest you haven’t been good enough. You were never good enough to beat me. There was that one time that you did but if you wish to take pride in beating me when I wore a mask by all means clap it up. It’s the same as if I said Belinda Simone can be excited because she beat the masked Diamond…

Anybody can beat an actress who was playing a certain role, but when the mask came off and I was dominating everybody it really wasn’t the same was it?! No it’s not and it’s because I am simply better than you. I have always been better than you, and the moment I delivered that massive Diamond Cutter off of the ladder to you, I was able to climb up the ladder and reach onto my destiny with my own hands. In that moment I thought you would fade away and become nothing more than an afterthought. Sadly I see I was mistaken and on Sunday I am going to rectify that once and for all. I know I happen to talk a lot of smack but I always end up backing it up.

I know they say winning a championship is the easy step and defending it is where things tend to get hard but newsflash. I have always been in this position, and anybody who knows me knows that when I win a singles championship I usually go on to hold it for a very lengthy title reign. I am not one who just goes out and drops the ball as soon as things get rolling. No I capitalize on the movement and I prove myself to be the best.

After I get past Keira I plan to take the Roulette Championship and I want to defend against new competition. None of this facing the same person over and over again! I want to face women who are inching to climb up the ladder, and really want to push their limits. Only I can bring that type of balance to this division and I will do that. That’s not a hypothetical that’s a fact.

When the world looks at me they probably see a woman who likes to talk up a bunch of bollocks with all of these nick names upon nick names, but all of them serve a purpose.

I AM THE MISTRESS OF THE MICROPHONE… You want to know why?! It’s because I verbally dissect you in any promotional video. I speak truth from my mouth and people listen when I talk!

I AM THE SADISTIC SIREN! Honestly I am the best rock chick in this entire company but on top of that Sirens are a mythical beast especially in Greek Mythology. How ironic they theory will actually be put to test in actual Greece?!

I AM THE SHINING STAR, AND THE SPARKLING SENSATION. Everybody already knows that I am the thing that glows the most in this division.

Last but not least I am the CONQUEROR OF CATCH WRESTLING. How many people in this company besides Cat Riley obviously can say they trained under the great Paul Riley, and truly perfected their craft of good old fashion mat based wrestling that was founded right in the UK?! That’s right and it’s that skillset that lets me know I am the best wrestler in the company today.

I have so much going for me and what does Keira really have going for her besides a woman who only came back to this company a few years ago because she saw that Roxi was set to make a return?! That makes you a follower and that is very far from that of a leader.  The reality is I am focused Keira. I am more focused than you could even fathom. Now that I have finally gotten over my divorce from Teddy, and I have full and sole custody of my daughter. There is honestly nothing to distract from dealing with the task at hand. I am focused solely on you and I made a promise to my daughter that I would be champion for a very long time.

I am not one to go back on my promises and with everything inside of me I will beat you Keira. On Sunday I will once again beat you, and when I do I will finally put this chapter of you behind me. I am sure there is a better match up for you elsewhere. This however isn’t it and I will prove that.

Nothing shines as bright as a Diamond, and nobody can ever stop me from shining. I am Raw Cut… I am 14 Karat of amazingness. I am the Diamond in the Rough.

I am Diamond Steele and you are stepping into my division.

Spin that wheel because I will seal this deal.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered… It’s over…

With that Diamond raises her championship high into the air as the camera’s zoom in on her smile as we go elsewhere.

user posted image

user posted image