Author Topic: MS. JON v TEMPEST  (Read 2369 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
MS. JON v TEMPEST
« on: March 07, 2022, 03:16:30 PM »
Post all roleplays for this match in this thread.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, 7,000 word limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Tempest

• View Profile
Re: MS. JON v TEMPEST
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2022, 09:44:20 PM »
Los Angeles, California

It was a rare thing indeed when Wolfslair was not featured more prominently on a Supercard event of Sin City Wrestling - or any show, really. Alex Jones. Alicia Lukas. Johanna Krieger. And, of course, Austin James Mercer who was perhaps the most successful of the team, having held the World Heavyweight title, the Internet Championship on two separate occasions, and made for one of the most dominant and awe inducing Mixed Tag Team Champions of all time alongside Tempest. Tempest, a teammate that was not a part of Wolfslair, but that made her no less a member of Austin’s family, so far as he was concerned. Their team was forged at first by what was seen as something of a slight or a practical joke on the part of “Queen Alicia,” but if that were the case, things certainly did not work out as the Queen expected.

Tempest and Austin were nothing short of successful together, and while they toured as champions, they allowed circumstances to draw them closer together until a unique friendship was forged between them. Austin was the only person in SCW that knew for a fact that she had suffered a tragic loss in the not-so-distant past, just as he himself has had a rough time in his own past. Still, the two ended up being there for one another whether they wanted it or not - any by that we are actually talking about Tempest herself. Austin, despite all evidence inside of the ring, is actually quite capable of showing he can give a damn about someone in his life. And he left Tempest little alternative but to allow him to be her friend. When she tried to remain in her room at the hotels she stayed at, Austin refused to allow her to become a hermit and forced her out into the city life of wherever it was that SCW had sent them. When the holidays rolled around in late 2021, Tempest was quite content to spend them alone in her apartment in Las Vegas, eating pizza and watching football. Austin, on the other hand, was not content with this and he managed the impossible when he got her to (willingly) come and join him, his family and the rest of Wolfslair for a Thanksgiving celebration.

But following their loss of the World titles, their bond as a team suffered, at least to a degree. Tempest believed that the championships was the glue that forged their friendship and without the gold, Austin had little to no use for her. She would soon learn that was most certainly not the case.

Because when Tempest checked into her room at the Omni Hotel in the City of Angels, Tempest had been quite surprised when someone knocked on the door to her room and she opened it to discover none other than Austin James Mercer! Wolfslair was not booked for this event specifically, but they were still in town for promotional purposes; fan meet n’ greets, interviews, and Austin specifically? To show his friend his support for her match against a woman who was perhaps her only equal in size and strength since her rivalry with Bobbie Dahl – Ms. Jon!

The two friends had quite a lot in common. A love of sports. A love for the sport of wrestling in particular. A love for beating an opponent down, but most of all? A love for…

Food!

And that was the source of Austin’s brilliant idea for a way for the former Tag Champions to spend a good part of their day, indulging in the famed Downtown Los Angeles Food Tour! They and six others, fellow tourists but none from SCW specifically, spending three + hours on a walking tour, experiencing creations at some of LA’s standout eateries and with a tour guide that told their group about the local history of both Los Angeles as well as Hollywood itself.

The weather was absolutely perfect for this tour. The sky was blue with a few clouds overhead, but the temperature was not even hitting the eighties, holding on in the late seventies. It made the three hour walk with strangers somewhat bearable for two superstar wrestlers who were both known for being less than sociable - well, one was. The other had his moments this past year. Tempest walked alongside Austin, wearing her favorite denim jacket over a wine colored tank top and snug jeans. She was not a heels type of woman, not because she was uncomfortable in them but wearing them for a tour like this? Only some Barbie type Karen/soccer mom might do that. And there was one right there, Tempest nudged Austin and subtly nudged her head in the woman’s direction, a woman who was wearing heels and voicing her displeasure of the extended walk to who had to be her better half.

Their first stop was at the Grand Central Market, a famed emporium that housed many food and floral vendors for tourists and citizens alike to experience and enjoy. While Tempest found herself going for an authentic curry at the Berlin Currywurst vendor, Austin had to have tacos from Ana Maria. Of course, both of them found the pies and cookies at the Fat & Flour Shop more than irresistible. Both would have loved to grab a beer at the Golden Road Grand Central Market, but they were on a time budget and there simply wasn’t enough time for them to do so.

They passed the Bradbury Building as part of the tour, the oldest commercial building remaining in the city. They then ventured to the Last Bookstore, the oldest new and used bookstore in the entire state. It was here on this part of the tour where Austin discovered his partner had a fondness for books. The fantasy and science fiction genres specifically. When she walked out with a large paper bag carrying the complete works of Tolkein, she met Austin's smirk and she warned him,

“One word out of you and I’ll shove THIS…”

She held up a large, leather bound volume of the Lord of the Rings up in his face…

“Right up your ass!”

Giving Austin reason to both smile and yield, holding his hands up in a mock surrender.

The two friends then found themselves along with the tour at the Horse Thief BBQ, a Grand Central Market window offering smoked meats such as brackets, sausages, and pulled pork, beef and pork ribs, chicken… Well now we’ve gone and made ourselves hungry! The point is, Tempest and Austin both made the most of this particular stop! The pair were a living nightmare at any Las Vegas buffet for their respective voracious appetites, and the two made quick work of some of the samplings offered, and even bought some pulled beef to tide them over until their next stop…

The Donut Friend, a shop that offered made to order donuts a wide and colorful variety; everything from pastries called Chocolate From the Crypt to Fudgegazzi. The two and their fellow tourists bought some delectable treats, and Austin and Tempest even bought an extra dozen each in a variety for later! And god help anyone who tried to ‘share” their precious, precious cargo!

The tour then concluded at DTLA Cheese, which sold - you guessed it - cheese! Artisanal cheeses from all across the globe and sample platters. Tempest wasn’t the biggest cheese eater but Austin certainly was, and the two sat and chatted between themselves while the tour guide finally brought their jaunt to a close.

A day well spent which concluded at the famed Majordomo restaurant for dinner - yes. After all of THAT, these two were still hungry enough to want dinner! Or at the very least, a meal to share one another's company and draw the day to a close before they went off to their respective hotel rooms. Tempest and Austin sat at the outside patio of the five star restaurant, having quested a table away from the rest of the diners in case any fans followed them, or at the very least, recognized them and got it in their heads to interrupt their meal for a photo op or an autograph. A pet peeve on both their parts to have their private meals interrupted like that.

And while both tore into full plates of short ribs and finally getting something to drink that was stronger than the juices and waters they had on the tour, the evening turned toward SCW, and their careers in particular.

Tempest: So why AREN’T you booked, anyway? I thought for sure they would have had something for you.

Austin: I needed the break. All of us did at Wolfslair, actually. Alicia had her match set against Candy but the two of them both had reasons for postponing their match. But we all just needed the time off. But you…?

Tempest: Me? What about me?

Austin smirked.

Austin: Ms. Jon? You got your hands full with that one.

Tempest scoffed as she set her ribs down and picked up her beer instead.

Tempest: If you say so. Chick has been acting like she’s the big bad ass around here, but she hasn’t really done a damn thing to impress me. Beat a few Barbies here and there. Hardly something to brag about.

Austin watched her closely, sensing some degree of annoyance emanating from her.

Austin: Physically she’s probably your closest match since Dahl was around. Mark Ward was smart when he wanted this match booked and did it.

Tempest: yeah. First match I’ve had since we dropped those titles. This place really has a way of making a person feel valued. Lose a title and you practically get forgotten.

Austin shook his head, not believing it to be true.

Austin: I doubt that. I think it’s more like they weren’t sure what to do with you just yet. World title? Internet? Christ I can’t think there are a lot of women in SCW who are going out of their way to WANT to face you.

Tempest: Maybe. This match against Jon isn’t exactly going to rectify that situation. See two big, bad ass bombshells tearing each other apart and they might want a piece of that action?

She closed her eyes, shook her head in the negative and silently mouthed the word “nah!” Austin, however, chuckled and made a bad joke in the form of…

Austin: Oh I don’t know. Knowing her, Crystal Zdunich would probably want to get in on that action judging by things she’s done and said in the past.

Tempest was just about to take a slug of her beer, but she froze with the rim of the glass on her lips as her eyes stared hard at Austin who never did lose that smile of his.

Tempest: If it wouldn’t be such a waste of good beer, you’d be having a bath with it right about now!

And she proceeded to finish her beer while Austin signaled to a waiter to get them both a refill. A blissful silence between the two friends followed when Austin chuckled to himself.

Tempest: What? What’s so funny?

Austin: Nothing. I’m just glad that we can still do this. Hang out. Talk. All things considered, that we can stay friends.

Tempest slid her glass aside, a frown of confusion now on her face as she sits back in her chair.

Tempest: Mercer, you’re not making any sense. ‘All things considered’?

Austin: You know…

Tempest: Apparently I don’t know! So how about you stop beating around the damn bush and tell me what’s on your mind before I have to beat it out of you??

Austin chuckled and sat back in his own chair, and gave his friend a reassuring smile.

Austin: Alleyene, it’s okay. I understand. My sister and my wife both explained it to me, and they understand you have feelings for me…

Tempest was about to pick up her ribs to resume her meal, but she slowly set her food back down and turned her head upwards to stare at him.

Tempest: Come again?

Austin: I admit I felt like a damn fool at first too. I didn’t see it, but that's usually the way, isn’t it? I was worried about how everyone would feel or react when they told me. How my wife would feel about it. My friends. Last thing I wanted to do was to offend you…

He looked up to give her a nod and a friendly smile.

Austin: I’m glad nothing has changed, Alleyene. I’m…

Tempest shook her head, staring at him as if he had two heads of his own.

Tempest: You’re serious, aren’t you? You… you conceited, arrogant ASS!

The sudden outburst was just loud enough to attract the attention of the diners around them, and it startled Austin himself just enough to keep him from saying anything else. She shook her head.

Tempest: I don’t believe this. I don’t believe – you! You honestly thought I had a thing for you!? YOU!? The high and mighty Austin James Mercer who makes a woman’s nethers quiver and that Carter kid is still probably dreaming about down in SCU! Well, that explains a lot! The holidays? The tours?

She shook her head and Austin could swear he saw a stricken sadness in his friend’s eyes.

Tempest: So… what were these past few months? Hm? Just one big pity party for the big amazon? You play the role of friend and caretaker so you can find a way to let the big girl down easy!?

Austin shook his head.

Austin: Alleyene…

Tempest: It wasn’t two years ago that my husband was killed in action! And after that I lost my daughter! Did it ever occur to you that I was looking for a friend, and NOT a lover!?

Austin: You mean…?

But her eyes were closed and she was silently cursing herself. In her rage, in her humiliation, she just blurted out her most pained secrets. Secrets she hadn’t even confided to those from the GO Gym. The waiter brought their refills and set them down, but she pushed hers aside and stood up abruptly.

Tempest: No, forget this. I’m done.

She started to walk around the table in order to leave, but now Austin was on his own feet and he swiftly grabbed her by the arm.

Austin: Alleyene, will you listen…

Tempest: Let GO of me Mercer!

She then did the most unorthodox of things, by looking at a couple nearby that was staring at the impromptu dinner theater and she said…

Tempest: A man buys you a little dinner and thinks he owns you!

All but forcing Austin to let go of her as if his hand had just been stung. Tempest turned and stormed out of the restaurant\, tears of embarrassment welling in her eyes, tears she refused to shed out of a determined sense of pride. Austin remained frozen, his head the only part of him that moved as he followed her movement. Once he was certain she was gone, he slowly sat back down in his chair, eyes closed and he shook his head.

Austin: Shit….!

“Ms. Jon. Christ, I hate her already! The very name is presumptuous, like she just arrives and starts demanding respect without actually earning it, just because she is being referred to as ‘Ms.’ rather than a ring name or a nickname. It’s like when you start a new career in some meaningless industry, and as a fresh faced kid, you meet that one asshole manager. And believe me when I say, EVERY profession has that one single manager. Man or woman, who has power issues. Who thinks they are there to delegate responsibility by ordering people around carte blanche rather than help out and do actual work themselves. They dictate and lead by coercion and threats rather than by example. They demand you give them their due respect, not because they’ve earned it, but because of the title they wear on that plastic name badge. That’s how I see ‘Ms.’ Jon.”

“The woman shows up, wanting respect without doing anything to really earn it, aside from blundering around the ring and running over women half her size like a Sherman tank. A sentiment I could respect (almost). I was, in fact, in her very same shows when I first arrived. Almost. Everything that she’s been doing, I accomplished first. Attacks? Beat downs? Dominating her opponents inside of the ring? You may as well turn on the TV and watch seasonal repeats because watching anything that chick does is like having a sense of deja vu where I’m concerned! The only difference is, that chick is a walking time bomb about to go off. You can take one look at her and see that she is NOT all there. She goes out there and attacks for no other reason than because she can. I did it in order to force my presence into everyone’s mouths and minds. And do you know the best part?”

“Ms. Jon could go on a rampage every week until Hell freezes over, and she still won’t have made the same level of impact that I did when I first arrived. I guess there’s such a thing as professional jealousy. So leave it to the infinite wisdom of those in power to give the fans something new, something different. Every week, you’d think it was the same thing when you have all these little girls beating each other down. Ms. Jon and I? We’re not like those other women - OBVIOUSLY! We’re bigger, stronger - MEANER! Must be why Mark Ward decided to take matters into his own hands where booking was concerned and put us in the ring. Must mean something when he says it’s not just a match that the fans would want to see, but the driving force behind the match between Jon and myself is because “Hot Stuff” Mark Ward HIMSELF wants to see it!”

“Blessing in disguise, I guess. Until recently, I thought the higher ups in SCW had all but forgotten about me. Maybe they thought I peaked when I was World Mixed Tag Team Champion but Austin, or they were under the mistaken belief that the tag division was the highest that I could go - or that they were willing to push me. I mean, they look at women like Ms. Jon and myself and they think ‘If they were to win a championship, who would be able to get it off of them?’ The average size of one of these women in the ‘Bombshell’ division is, what? 5’5? Maybe 130 pounds? I’m 6’3 and 217! Ms. Jon is damn near my height and even has me outweighed! These people would be smart to think it would be hard as hell, if not damn near impossible, to take a title off of us were either of us to actually be given the chance to win one. Lucky for them, championships aren’t exactly on my list of priorities. At least, not overall. When you get right down to it, a champion doesn’t really do anything different than the wrestlers that they defend against; their challengers.”

“They wrestle and fight as hard as they can to win. A champion does so to keep what is theirs, that shiny gold belt around their waist. A challenger fights to win as well, but they fight to impress and get and to KEEP their names in the headlines. It’s all a difference in motivation. The gold itself that is the difference between the two? It’s window dressing. Championships are nice, but the difference between these girls and myself is the simple fact I don’t need a belt to validate my reasons for being in this sport. Just like I don’t need to stand there like some dumb, stone silent sentinel like Ms. Jon. She stands there, says nothing but just stares at these girls like she thinks that alone is reason enough for them to wet their hotel beds in fear. Face it; you try too hard!”

“Honey, that doesn’t work with me. I’m the first woman in SCW to stand in your face, and I’ll be the first to stand over you and leave you laying flat on your back, wondering to yourself ‘what the hell just happened?’ I guess you could say that this weekend will be filled with firsts for you, Jon.”

“The first time you’ve faced a chick who can match you. The first time you’ve faced someone who isn’t falling for that Batman intimidation act that you have going. And the first woman who is going to put her boot so far up your ass that I am going to kick your teeth out from the inside out.”

“What can I say, Jon? I’m a people person.”

Offline HoweProductions

• View Profile
Re: MS. JON v TEMPEST
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 11:53:04 PM »
Welcome to the Big Show

*On-Camera*

This is always a little uneasy for me, because I am not a woman, yet I talk for one sometimes. Now this is one of those times so I wonder while discussing my client aspirations, what are people thinking about the arrangement between the two of us? Not that I care to the point that the feelings of other people are somehow going to affect the way I do my job. I, Martin Howe III, am an adult. I have been hired to do a job, and I will do it to the best of my ability. If our roles were reversed though, I do wonder how I would respond to a wrestler who does not speak for herself and has a man do that for her instead? Not to mention, she is an adult herself, so it stands to reason that she should be able to communicate on her own, right?

So many questions about that which we really don’t know much about. That is the way of human beings though isn’t it? Human beings are inquizitive, and when we are not given a lot of information, we search for answers until we have that information.

What about you, Tempest, are you inquizitive, are you naturally curious? I bet you are. Yes, because we are in Sin City Wrestling, and this is your domain. Sure, you are not the bombshells champion currently, but there is really not another woman who can go toe-to-toe with you standing on your stature here, until now that is.

Because now you have a woman that is hell bent on destruction, and it just so happens that she is my client and more importantly for you Tempest your opponent this Sunday at Blaze of Glory 10, Ms. Jon.

Now Tempest, I have to admit that I do not know a ton about either. My client is what you would call the new kid in town in SCW, or since she is 6’ and 272 pounds maybe calling her the new monster in town would be more appropriate. The sheer size of Ms Jon is not a cause for concern for you at least that is what one would believe. It was a huge determining factor though for the powers that be in SCW when deciding opponents for each of you this weekend. Oh yes, I can just imagine myself as a fly on the wall right now, everyone in the booking committee salivating over the idea of you and Ms. Jon. A clash of the titanesses, and let’s not fool ourselves it will bring in a load of for the people at those powers that be.

But besides the fact that the two of you are comparable in size, how much do the two of you really know about each other? See, for Ms. Jon, it really doesn’t matter how much she knows you or any opponent for that matter. The point is that whoever is standing across from her, she is going to want to destroy them, period, and you are the person that is standing across from her Sunday at the Big Show.

Make no mistake about it either, this event that the two of you are facing each other at Sunday, Blaze of Glory 10? This is more than just a weekly SCW Climax Control alright? This is the Big Show, and that is exactly what I have told Ms. Jon, over and over and over again. People who make decisions for this company such as who might get the next shot to be in line for the bombshells title, who gets moved higher up the card toward the main event.

Who gets the opportunity to wrestle for more money?

Do you ever think about that Tempest, the opportunity to wrestle for even more money? I of course think about such things all the time, but I am a manager. My primary job in this industry is to assist my client into making the most money that she possibly can. Yes I take a certain amount of money from that for myself. That is what one would call my wages for all of the promotion of my client, something that I am sure that you understand. I am promoting my client right now for the match against you. That being said, I want my client to make as much money as she possibly can like said before because if Ms. Jon makes more money? Martin Howe III makes even more money and I really like to make as much money as I can.

I asked if you ever thought about how much money you were making though because do you want to know who doesn't think about money in professional wrestling? Ms. Jon doesn't think about money at all. Rather, all Ms. Jon thinks about is who SCW management has put in front of her in the next event. You see, it's very basic for her. She won't try to talk to you, she is not that kind of woman. So if you are looking for someone to get all up in their feelings with you, to try and be your new best friend, maybe go out and have a few drinks after the event. That's going to happen this Sunday. Maybe I can direct you to one of those super models that SCW tries to pass off as female wrestlers, because God knows that they have enough of them. No, for Ms. Jon this is nothing personal, just business.

You want to know what I think though Tempest? I think that you aren't wanting a match against one of those super models again either. Like I said, I don't know a lot about you for sure since Ms. Jon and I have not been here that long. But I am a pretty good judge of character and judging from what I have seen, you seem to like to destroy other women just as much as Ms. Jon does.

That makes me a very happy man because that tells me that this Sunday between the two of you is going to be one hell of a fight. When I think about the destruction that the two of you could cause with each other, I start to get very excited.

Because even though I don't know what that will bring out in you, I do know how Ms. Jon will be trying to annihilate you as her opponent. The fact that I will have an up close and personal seat for the action as her manager? Yes, some might call me sick, but I need to tell you that it makes my heart skip a beat just thinking about it.

No, I don't mean to cause you alarm but the idea of Ms. Jon causing your bones to break? I should have to pay for feeling the way that makes me feel. I guess you could say that we are just two sick and deranged individuals Ms. Jon and I, though I would argue that we are sick and deranged in a good way. I don't really know how to describe that, but thankfully I don't have to either.

What about you Tempest, are you a sick and deranged individual yourself, because I am hoping against hope that you are. I want so badly to see a match this Sunday that neither one of you will ever be the same again. Does that make me sound cruel when I say that I want my client to be involved in a match like that? Sure, people might think that way but stop and consider; I already know Ms. Jon is going to win the match, but if you put up enough of a fight, there could be a rematch, and what comes with a rematch?

You guessed it, even more money. It's just the way that professional wrestling works, at least the business end of it, trust me on that. That's one thing about me that you and the rest of SCW will learn about in good time. I am a man of my word and if I say something, you can trust me on that.

So I really hope that you are the type of woman that I think you are, the type of woman that I encourage you to be. I want you to be a warrior like your 6' 3" 218 pound frame would suggest that you could be.

Otherwise if you cannot be that woman, if you are just a larger version of the super models that our company normally employs? Well, it all becomes very simple from that point I am afraid. Ms. Jon is not just going to win like I already told you that she is going to do, but she is going to crush you. It won't be very exciting for the fans to watch, but fans crave competition and this will not resemble competition at all, let me assure you. Rather this will be domination. Ms. Jon will move up the card in SCW with ease, while you will be trying to regain your momentum after such a crushing defeat. Either way it doesn't make a difference to yours truly of course, because my client shows management that she can bring in the big money on the big stage at the big show. That means even more opportunities for Ms. Jon to make even more money.

So I need to ask you Tempest, are you ready for the big show and all that goes with it?

One thing's for sure,  we are all about to find out one way or another on Sunday