Author Topic: A Milo Ago Wolf  (Read 567 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
A Milo Ago Wolf
« on: March 04, 2022, 09:52:45 PM »
A Milo Ago Wolf. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 5th March. (On-Camera)

Agostino always came up with costume ideas, and although that still retains him to this day, he decided to freshen things up a bit instead of a grey or white wolf. He painted his costume as a green wolf, almost close in his mind to being a Milo Ago Wolf. That's the name Agostino thought of. Agostino was at the MGM garden hotel, putting a performance of his costume on everyone. He howled like a wolf, but many people laughed at how ridiculous Agostino was.

Agostino Romano: "Does everyone find a green wolf funny? Of course, you do because, as I've always said, it's who I am, and nothing anyone says will change that. Nutcase Agostino is going against a man I faced so many times in my career that I've lost track what number this match is between myself and Myles Kasey or short for Milo. I'm a Milo Ago Wolf and two of those names represents my opponent who's short for Milo and trains at Wolfslair gym. The Ago part is obviously me."

It was really an idea out of the box for Agostino who thought of these crazy ideas on his own and while it had been a while they've fought, Agostino didn't have any changes and Myles Kasey had changed.

Agostino Romano: "I feel sorry for my opponent to be honest because the length he's been wrestling in SCW, he hasn't won a title by himself at least. I feel Myles is at his best right now and he needs to let out the killer wolf instinct out of him. I think that's the only reason why Myles hasn't advanced, on top of Troll annoying him and I still don't know why I've not fought him, considering he and the youtube guy are opponents I'd love to face."

A lot of wrestlers would go in the route of facing the best wrestlers, but Agostino had been there and done that with most stars. Agostino runs around and growls in front of people's faces.

Agostino Romano: "The truth is I respect you enough that I don't have much to say to you, other than good luck and the best wrestler wins. You deserve to be respected and you deserve to view yourself as a threat because of the title achievements you've done in the past. I won't let this match end up with me losing and this Milo Ago Wolf will win because I can and I will. Simple as that."

There was nothing left for Agostino to talk about as instead, he plays music and the kids were running to chase after Agostino, growling at them as the cameras went black.

I love AJ Allmendinger.