Author Topic: I WILL BLIND YOU WITH MY SHINE  (Read 555 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I WILL BLIND YOU WITH MY SHINE
« on: February 23, 2022, 06:18:02 PM »
* Senor Vinnie and Pete the Cactus used by permission of Gerrit *

I WILL BLIND YOU WITH MY SHINE

Narrator:  Bea Barnhart has a match scheduled for Climax Control 324 against Mercedes Vargas. This is the second time Bea is facing off against Mercedes so we will see how she does this time around.

CLEAN UP ON AISLE THREE

We are taken back about one year when Bea Barnhart was shopping at the Kroger Grocery Store located at 950 Herrington Road in Lawrenceville, Georgia, which is near the home of her and Bill and Iris. Bea is pushing her shopping cart up and down the aisles looking for the items on her shopping list. She turns the corner and starts to go down Aisle Three when she is blocked by the cart of a woman shopper. Although the aisles in Kroger are wide enough for two carts to pass each other this woman shopper had her cart in a position that blocked Bea from going down the aisle. Bea, being a nice person, politely asks the woman to move her cart so she can get by.

Bea:  Excuse me? Could you please move your shopping cart a bit so I could get by?

The woman shopper is either ignoring Bea or she cannot hear Bea talking to her so Bea again asks her but in a louder voice.

Bea:  Excuse me! Could you please move your shopping cart a bit so I could get by?

Again the woman either cannot hear Bea or she is deliberately ignoring her. Bea goes a bit louder this time.

Bea:  Excuse me! Could you please move your shopping cart a bit so I could get by?

For the third time the woman fails to respond and move her cart. Bea reaches out and gently moves the woman’s shopping cart about one foot so she can get her own cart past the woman’s cart. This is when the woman gets upset and responds.

Woman Shopper:  What the hell are you doing? You don’t touch my shopping cart! Who do you think you are?

Bea:  Excuse me but I politely asked you to please move your shopping cart so I could get by and you apparently ignored me. So I moved your car1 one foot so I could get my cart by and you have a problem with that? It isn’t your cart anyway as it belongs to Kroger! And, by the way, I’m Bea Barnhart, one of the Superstar wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling Federation.

The angry woman shopper takes offense to Bea and she charges at Bea but Bea easily side-steps the woman’s attack which causes the woman to slam into the shelves in the aisles and items fall off the shelf onto the store floor. The woman gets up and again tries to hit Bea but Bea easily out-maneuvers the woman. The woman again charges at Bea but Bea ducks under her attempt and flips the ignorant woman over her head where she lands in her own shopping cart causing the shopping cart to flip over and lands on top of the angry woman who is nearly unconscious now. The Assistant Manager of Kroger walks down the aisle and informs Bea they have the incident she had with the woman on surveillance camera if she wishes to sue the woman for her attack. Bea tells the Assistant Manager that kicking the woman’s ass is enough punishment for the woman. Bea continues her shopping with a smile on her face while the Assistant Manager makes an announcement for his Employees over the announcing system.

Kroger Assistant Manager:  Can I have several employees to clean up the spill on Aisle Three? Thanks!

Bea hears the Assistant Manager’s announcement of the spill to be cleaned up on aisle three and she cannot help but burst out laughing.

Bea:  HA HA HAR!!! That will teach others that you don’t take me lightly and you damn sure don’t attack me!

Bea continues shopping as the scene fades out.

LAYING OUT THE TRUTH TO MERCEDES. . .

The scene switches and we are in the hotel room of Bea and Bill Barnhart. The camera person is already set up and ready to broadcast Bea’s comments for her upcoming match. Bea and Bill have a very nice room that includes a small sauna area. Bill is running around searching for Iris as she seems to have gone hiding on him again. While Bill hunts down Iris to get her to stay out of trouble Bea sits down on the couch to present her comments for her upcoming match with Mercedes Vargas.

Bea:  So, Mercedes, we meet again. It looks like Management has an interest in me to move up and start challenging for Championships again. I know what you’re probably thinking Mercedes. We had one match a long time ago. It was at Climax Control 277 on August 23, 2020. Since I started my wrestling career in January 2020 I didn’t have many matches when we met at Climax Control 277. I know you want to take me lightly because I don’t have as many wins as you have over your long career but taking me lightly will cause you to lose our upcoming match. I remember an incident where some jerk woman shopper at Kroger Grocery Store thought I wasn’t a threat when I politely asked her to move her shopping cart and she refused to move it. Then when I moved her cart a mere one foot so I could move my cart down the aisle she wasn’t just verbal in her assault on me for touching “her” cart. She decided to lunge at me and attack me. I easily side-stepped her pathetic attempts to inflict harm on me and I left her laying on the floor of Aisle Three while I continued shopping. Do you want to take me lightly Mercedes? You can talk about the matches I haven’t won lately but looking at your performance lately you’re not doing much better than me. That changes this Sunday evening when I soundly defeat you and move up in the rankings while you get defeated and move down in the rankings.

WHERE’S IRIS?

Bill walks around the hotel room continuing to look for Iris. Bea is not happy that Bill is walking through her camera shot.

Bea:  What’s up with you looking for Iris? This hotel room isn’t exceptionally large so there can’t be many places where Iris can hide. Are you sure you didn’t leave the door open and she might be out in the hallway roaming around?

Bill:  I’m sure Iris is inside the hotel room hiding. I think she believes I’m going to take her for a bath and you know how she gets when it is bath time. I’ll continue having a look around. . .

Bill is interrupted in mid-sentence by a loud knocking on the hotel room door. Bill answers the door to see Senor Vinnie at the door. Bill invites Vinnie in. Vinnie, Bill, and Bea, get into a conversation about Iris.

Bea:  Ahem! Boys! Please make this quick as I’m airing comments for my match at Climax Control 324.

Senor Vinnie:  Bill have you seen Pete? I’ve looked everywhere for him but can’t find him. I thought maybe he was here visiting Iris.

Bill:  Nope. Pete isn’t here. In fact I’ve been looking everywhere for Iris. She’s usually good at hiding from me when she thinks I’m going to give her a bath but this seems to be something different.

As Bill and Vinnie look around the room they hear a noise coming from the small sauna in their hotel room. Bill, Vinnie, and Bea, look over at the door to the sauna. The door slowly opens and they see Pete the Cactus strut out of the sauna with a towel wrapped around him and he’s humming to himself. Pete is smoking a cigar he is holding in one hand and sipping a mixed drink he is holding in his other hand. Right after Pete comes out of the sauna Iris walks out and she has a small towel on her head and another one around her backside and she has a huge grin on her face. Bill looks at Vinnie and Vinnie looks at Bill and then the two of them and Bea look at Pete and Iris.

Bill:  Iris!!!

Senor Vinnie:  Pete!!!

Bill:  Come on Vinnie! You need to get control of Pete!

Senor Vinnie:  What? As if Iris is under control? You need to focus on getting her under control also. I think Iris is corrupting Pete.

Bill:  Iris? Corrupting Pete? More like the other way around! You know how the saying goes right? Driving Pete to be corrupt is a very short drive.

Bill and Vinnie realize they honestly aren’t going to control either Iris or Pete, as those two will do whatever they want, so they burst out laughing, then high five each other, shake hands, and then they look at Bea who has a stern look on her face.

Bea:  Iris! Pete! You two get over here now! Bill! Vinnie! You two get over here also!

Pete and Iris slowly walk over and stand in front of Bea. Bill and Vinnie stand a bit away from Bea not knowing how upset she really is.

Bea:  Iris you get in your room and get ready for bed now! How dare you scare us like that going into the sauna with Pete without letting us know where you were. And as for you, Pete, you go with Senor Vinnie, and get back to your hotel room. I’m going to deal with you and Iris tomorrow. And as for you, Bill, and you  Vinnie, you two need to watch over Iris and Pete more closely than you’re doing. If you don’t take control of Pete and Iris I’ll damn sure take control of all of you! Sheesh! Now you four get out of here so I can continue with my comments for my upcoming match.

Vinnie takes Pete and they leave the hotel room to return to their own room. Bill walks off with Iris to bring her into her room to settle in for the evening. The camera returns to focus on Bea.

LAYING OUT THE TRUTH TO MERCEDES. . .CONTINUED

Bea:  Well I took care of those four quickly. And on Sunday evening I’m going to take care of you quickly Mercedes. In fact an incident that I observed recently near our home in Lawrenceville, Georgia, is a perfect representation of how unobservant and uncaring you are.

Bea picks up a bottle of iced tea and takes a drink.

Bea:  I believe the laws concerning Police chasing someone in their car, or a fire truck or ambulance on a call, with sirens blaring, is universal. When you’re driving and you hear a siren from an emergency vehicle you are to stop and give them way. Even more important is that if you are at an intersection and you hear the sirens you’re to stay put and not cross the intersection as the emergency vehicles have the right of way.

Bea drinks more iced tea before continuing.

Bea:  Here’s an incident me and Bill observed about a month ago while we were driving down Herrington Road and we were at the intersection of Herrington Road and Cruse road. We were stopped at the red light on Herrington. We could clearly hear numerous sirens blaring so we knew either a fire truck, ambulance, or police car, was coming toward the intersection but we didn’t know from which direction. About fifteen seconds later it was clear the sirens were coming from Cruse road toward the intersection with Herrington Road where we were located. At that time the signal for us on Herrington Road was red and the signal for Cruse Road was green. Then the signal changed to where it was red for Cruse Road and green for Herrington Road where we were located. Although we had the green light on Herrington Road the law states the emergency vehicles with their sirens and lights on have the right of way and can go through the intersection even though the light for them was red. The law states to stay where you are and not attempt to cross an intersection when you hear sirens even though you have the green light. So what does the car in front of us do? They hit the gas and fly into the middle of the intersection just when the Ambulance comes up Cruse Road to go through the intersection. The driver of the car that drove into the intersection freaked out when they say the Ambulance so they hit their brakes stopping in the middle of the intersection and nearly got broadsided by the Ambulance. That’s pure stupidity on their part. That’s moronic behavior not understanding what could have happened to them. It is an arrogant mindset and it could have ended up with them getting seriously injured or killed.

Bea finishes her iced tea.

Bea:  Why did I tell you that incident Mercedes? I told you that incident because you’re like the dumb ass driver who failed to obey the laws and nearly got themselves injured or killed. They didn’t stay put in their car. They heard the sirens like we did. They decided to cross the intersection just as the ambulance came hurtling through the intersection. Then when these jerks realized they made a huge mistake they got so scared that instead of clearing the intersection they slammed on their brakes and stopped in front of the ambulance and nearly got broadsided. So, Mercedes, if you want to be like that driver who made a hazardous maneuver that could have ended horribly bad for them then do so. If you want to fail to obey the rules and laws then do so. If you make a decision that puts you in harm’s way then do so. Just remember that whatever you do I’ll counter it and take advantage of your mistakes and take you out. I’m on the move up the ladder of success and Management has taken notice of me. You, on the other hand, are well beyond your expiration date and you need to be disposed of like a container of out-of-expiration-date spoiled milk.

LOOK TO THE FUTURE…DON’T DWELL ON THE PAST

Bea:  I’ve noticed something about you Mercedes. From the comments I hear from other wrestlers they also noticed it. You dwell on the past. I admit you had a very nice past and held many Championships and some of them for a long reign. However, recently, you’ve been losing a lot of matches. You seem to forget that there is a thing called the future and the future isn’t always kind when it comes to aging wrestlers. When you held all those Championships and were able to successfully defend them you were younger. Now as you’re getting older you seem to dwell on the past as you have nothing from the present to brag about and damn sure you have nothing in your future that you can be proud of.

Bea flashes a huge grin into the camera.

Bea:  Mercedes if you happen to get a win over me in our match I’ll be honest and go public and commend you on the victory. But, Mercedes, that is a huge IF you can defeat me. However when I defeat you everyone will see you do what you always do when you lose a match. You get on camera and Twitter and bitch, moan, complain, and claim the loss you took was invalid even though your opponent legally defeated you. Then you will go off and list all the Championships you’ve held, how long you held them, and how, overall, have a better list of accomplishments than everyone else on the Roster. That’s a major difference between us Mercedes. Where you have to boast about things that used to be. . .you have to brag about past accomplishments. . .you have to claim your opponent didn’t legally defeat you. . .I tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. You need to be damn glad they don’t hook you up to a Polygraph machine because with all the lies you tell the Lie Detector machine would explode.

Bea bursts out laughing then regains her composure to continue with her comments.

Bea:  Be honest with yourself Mercedes. Stop trying to be what you were years ago. You don’t have now what you had then. All your smack talk won’t get you a win in our match. All your smack talk won’t get you shots at Championships. All your smack talk will get you is a beat down and having my hand raised in victory. You are the past of Sin City Wrestling and I’m the future of Sin City Wrestling. Deal with it!

Bea informs the camera person she is done with her comments for today. The camera person calls into the Network and they tell them to cut their camera feed and they do and our screen goes black.