Author Topic: Not worthy of my presence  (Read 512 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Not worthy of my presence
« on: February 18, 2022, 11:02:07 PM »

Lincoln Daniels is sitting on a small wall just outside of the Malibu beach area. His eyes don't seem all that impressed with who he is facing.

Who in the fuck is JC? Why am I playing welcoming committee to some blowback from off the goddamn street? Have I really become that insignificant around here? You idiots don't have to answer these questions because I already know the answers.

I have done some research on this JC codsack and I wasn't impressed by what i found. This guy is like all these other veterans who get that itch to compete again only for it to go away in a month. These old fucks need to learn to stay home.

Lincoln rolls his eyes when a fan comes up to him. The fan asks him for an autograph but Lincoln shoves the fan away as his wife is standing behind him.

Do you believe this shit? That stupid bastard thought he could interrupt Mister Incredible. I don't fucking think so my dude. This time right here, MY time is a precious fucking commodity and I'll be damned if let anyone get in the way of that. So JC if you think you got the balls to step up to Mister Incredible then come on sunshine. Step the fuck up. Don't feel bad when i leave your punk ass bleeding in the middle of that ring. Because my PRESENCE is just as precious as my time and you sir are not WORTHY to be in my presence. So be prepared to have your head crushed beneath my boot.