Author Topic: Is there such thing as monster birds?  (Read 548 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Is there such thing as monster birds?
« on: February 18, 2022, 09:10:47 PM »
As ridiculous as Agostino is with the ideas he comes up with, this one had to be the most ridiculous because not only did he have monster type clothes on, but he wore a Raven bird mask. He goes under a bridge, thinking there's a monster bird under there when Agostino always had fun playing around with people's names or their personalities. He knew it could be offensive sometimes, but he couldn't be serious at the same time.

Agostino Romano: "I know this consistently comes up, and I'll say it once. I will never change because all this, be serious standing or sitting in front of a camera without doing anything, is not me. Nor is showing anger either. Everything I've ever done in SCW has been because of who I am. So don't expect otherwise because it will never happen. Sometimes wrestlers force themselves to be serious, and that's not the way. I want wrestlers to have fun and not take things so seriously all the time. Have a laugh, dress up or do something so ridiculous, be yourselves."

Agostino shakes his head as he pretends to have monster wings, imagining a bird that could be a destructive monster, especially if the violent storms were to go by back at his home continent.

Agostino Romano: "The truth is I couldn't find anything to talk about when I was announced to face Brandon Hendrix mostly because there wasn't anything I would disagree with. Imagine a monster bird saying that, and that's the truth. I have no backup for what he's been saying, and I'll leave things there because he hasn't said anything about me as far as I recall. Just a guy who's built like a monster but being friendly. I can't and won't argue on any points he's made because I respect the guy."

It was it for Agostino when it came to Brandon, mostly because he had respect for him and wouldn't go against his word on it. However, his other opponent was a different story.

Agostino Romano: "What I said earlier was mostly directed to you Alexander Raven because your one of those guys who would say for me to be a forced version of Agostino. A monster bird isn't like that. No, because unlike you and the majority of the wrestlers who are too serious all the time, I'm not and I got popular because of the crazy wacko ideas I have, like dressing up as a Raven bird, the same one you called Knox sometime ago. I'm always happy, I have no reason to be upset. What cos of losses? Big deal, they don't mean a damn thing to me."

Agostino then gets out a small roulette wheel table in front of him.

Agostino Romano: "I even made my own roulette wheel with a Raven bird's head and a body of a green scary monster because everything revolves around the Roulette title, the belt that gives me creativity and do pretty much what Candy did as a general manager. I never gave respect to her for the fun ideas she gave, all of you disrespected her because you lot want to be the serious wrestlers, refusing to be yourselves on and off camera."

Agostino shook his head as he stands up once again, this time, he flaps his arms and runs around, scaring people away, even commenting about him looking funny with the green costume with a raven's bird on his head.

Agostino Romano: "I'm a guy who enjoys entertaining people and that's how I make myself known Alexander. Sure I've had title wins, but while it gained me attention, I didn't need them to do so. I do so by being a monster bird, scaring people away. I am what I am. You can destroy me all you want, but it won't stop me from entertaining, especially in the crisis America are in. A roulette monster bird is a thing everyone needs in their life. I only take things seriously when I wrestle in the ring, not out of it you see."

A lot of people when they walked past Agostino thought he was crazy, but some even laughed at how wacko Agostino is, but in a good way.

Agostino Romano: "There's nothing wrong with being different Alexander and nothing wrong with having a joke. I don't care what you say to me to be honest because the only thing that will matter is a monster bird winning the match in the ring. I'd even wrestle wearing this costume because I'd do anything to get people to laugh and be entertained by me. It's why I always wanted to face opponents like The Troll and Shane Hawthorne who aren't afraid to be different and be themselves on and off-camera. I'd have a ton of fun facing them."

It had been a long time Agostino had admitted about wanting to face both of those opponents because they were well in his level of fun and entertainment. Agostino makes a squawking bird noise, flapping his wings with the little kids running away and Declan shouts out to place the bets.

Agostino Romano: "So you see, we made a roulette and place bets down for the winner to get free money, while I win an action figure toy with a title wrapped around their waist. You can focus talking about what you'll do to me and all that stuff, but what matters is I will pin you in the ring and capture the win to get a Roulette title shot because I want fun and roulette title gives me creativity and that's the belt that's more my cup of tea than the serious Internet title was."

Agostino runs around, even getting kids to appear on camera and then it goes to black.

I love AJ Allmendinger.