Author Topic: Force of nature?!?  (Read 519 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Force of nature?!?
« on: February 11, 2022, 07:01:51 PM »
<<<Flashback #1 >>>

Sunday 9th January
Santa Rosa, CA.

The scene opens in the Santa Rosa home of Amy and Joey Santino, where we see Joey sittings on the sofa with his laptop on his lap, where he taps away, while Amy sits in another room as she watches over Beckett eat/drop and wear and her lunch, as Amy eats her own lunch as she reads messages on her cell phone.

Amy: I think we should hire a nanny.

Amy says before taking a bite of chicken from her chicken salad.

Joey: ummm why?

Joey looks up from the computer and frowns.

Amy: I…

Before Amy can finish, Joey interrupts.

Joey: besides.. we have family nearby.

Amy sighs.

Amy: I don’t want to keep using your parents or your brothers and sister. It’s unfair on them. I would prefer a travelling nanny.

Amy picks up the juice cup that Beckett dropped on the floor and places it in her highchair.

Joey: Why?

Amy: Would you get mad and say that I have entered the Blast From The Past tournament?

Amy queries.

Joey: Why would I be mad.  It’s your career. Also, I actually enjoy watching that tournament. However, the travelling nanny. I am not sure about that.

Joey looks up from the laptop and over to Amy, which Amy releases a sigh of relief before picking up a yogurt and a spoon and prepare to give it to Beckett.

Amy: We can do it on a temporary basis just for this show and depending how myself and my partner progress but also maybe a few SCU/GRIME shows. Although those shows can be a little gruesome. I’ll have a think on that one.

Amy feeds Beckett some yogurt.

Joey: Where do we find a nanny?

Amy: I don’t know. Maybe ask your sister. I could ask Roxi and Keira if they have any contacts etc…

Joey nods.

Joey: I’ll speak with Ali tomorrow.

Joey returns his focus to his laptop, as returns her focus back to Beckett and continue to feed her, as she begins to think about her last appearance in the Blast From the Past Tournament, which was short lived.  The scene soon fades out with Amy feeding Beckett and Joey working from his laptop as Amy pulls a silly face at Beckett.

+++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++

<<<Flashback #2 >>>

Inception V
23rd January 2022
Reno, NV

Who shall be my partner

The scene opens backstage at Inception following an uneventful SCU show, where she made her presents felt during the Winter Elemental and Ariana Angelos match, where she ensured that Mercedes Vargas didn’t poke her in nose in too much, however, Winter was successful in defending the GRIME championship. Following that, she decided to stay on and watch the main show but also find out who her potential tag team partner was for the tournament.

Sitting in catering, Amy surfs her cell phone and keep an eye on the matches in progress on the nearby big screen, as Joshua Acquin strolls in with the GRIME championship on his shoulder.

Joshua: Hey I missed you earlier… I kind of figured you might stick around for the main show.

Amy: That predictable huh.

Amy chuckles.

Joshua: Nah, everyone is here loitering somewhere in the arena watching and waiting.

Joshua takes a seat opposite Amy.

Amy: Yeah… I thought I saw Esther Azarov and Kat Jones. Congrats by the way on a successful defence.

Amy says knowing her past battle with Esther.

Joshua: Thanks. Good job keeping Mercedes at bay.

Joshua says as he moves the championship from shoulder to the table.

Amy: eh… it didn’t do any good. Winter still won.

Amy shrugs as she shifts in her seat as she looks at her cell phone before putting it down.

Joshua: expecting a call?

Joshua queries.

Amy: I’ve hired a nanny to look after Beckett for tonight.  It’s her trial.

Amy smiles warmly at the thought of Beckett.

Joshua: Good luck to her.

Amy: haha yeah.

Amy looks up at the TV, where a Mac Bane seg plays as small note at bottom mentions that the draw is coming up next before continuing…

Amy: who would like for the tournament?

Amy queries.

Joshua: Don’t mind. As long as they are competent. You?

Amy:  Ditto…

Amy looks up at the TV and Christian and Mark begin the draw and almost everyone and everything stops and watches on, as Amy looks to the next table to see someone make notes before looking up…

HS: Sierra Williams.... She's done amazing, been a World champion elsewhere for a long time. Some guy was really hyping her up recently.

….

Hot Stuff looks at the camera and smiles as Christian draws the next name.

Christian: Joshua Acquin.

Joshua: Nice.

Joshua smirks knowing how tough Sierra Williams is, which Amy nods in approval as she waits for her name to be called…

HS: Amy Santino.

Christian nods firmly as he pulls out the next name.

Christian: Matthew Knox

HS: Calling it now, dark horse team.

Amy cocks her head trying to figure out who Matthew Knox is.

Joshua: Good pick.

Amy: I am not too sure who he is. I am kind of out of the loop with SCW people.

Joshua.  You best check out his matches and it’s safe to say that you will be pretty happy with your teammate.

Joshua nods as Amy who was nervous at first, quickly relaxes.

Amy: thanks.

Joshua: no problem.

Amy cell phone ring and she stand excusing herself as she disappears.  The scene fades out on Amy standing nearby as she talks on the phone, while Joshua sits back and watches the next match.

+++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday 9th February.
Las Vegas, NV
Joshua Acquin’s complex.

The scene opens inside Joshua Acquin training complex, where we see Joshua lifting weights, while inside the ring, we see Amy inside the wrestling ring with gloves and shin pads on along with a mouthguard as she spas with a Muay Thai trainer who wears all the necessary padding as Amy punches and kicks as the trainer comes back with a combo of his own, which Amy dodges a couple of shots before taking a shot in the rib and takes a step back before firing back with knee’s and kicks.

Taking a step back, Amy notices the camera and she removes the mouthguard and excuses herself and moves to the ropes and looks down at the camera and take a moment to catch her breath as she takes the towel from the rope and dabs her face before speaking.

It’s been a while since I stood inside a ring to deliver a promo, but here we go.

Welcome to Sin City Wrestling.

Whether this is a short-term journey or long-term journey, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Now. Let me introduce myself to you.

My name is Amy Santino aka Amy Marshall formally known as Roxxxie, but the last name probably won’t mean anything to you. But I have been in this company on and off since 2012. I have won many titles; I was the first ever grand slam champion, and I am a hall of famer.  I now reside in SCU, where I held the GRIME Championship for over 100 days.

Now that I have introduced myself… firstly let me address my tag team partner for evening… Matthew Knox.  You seem a pretty decent guy… perhaps a little dark but hey everyone is different in their own way. I did my research on you and I like that you have been making waves in SCW and you have won every match thrown at you.  I can’t wait to work with you and kick ass with you.

Now onto our opponents… Lavana Cade and Jaycee McDonald.

I am going to be straight up honest… I have never heard either of you.  To be honest I am not too sure even where to start aside from the blinding obvious - looking at your profiles and learning as much as possible from them. The thing is though…. You maybe new to wrestling or just have a few matches under your belt… I know that debuts are tough and scary but whats even scarier is not knowing who your opponent is and how they work, but if you have been following my career in SCU/GRIME… I have faced new people and had different types of matches.  I have stated numerous times that I thrive on the unknown.

Not knowing what will happen but I see it as a fight to survive and I guess I have to treat this the same as my previous GRIME championship defences. I also have to get through to the next round as my last attempt was disappointing and I don’t want to disappoint this year or my partner.

Lavana I hope you are prepared for the biggest night of your career....

Good luck and see you soon.

Amy throws the towel at the camera before turning as she slips the mouthguard back into her mouth, as the camera man removes the towel, and the scene soon fades out with Amy delivering several hard hits to the pads before following up with someone vicious kicks.
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino