Author Topic: Time to Shine  (Read 515 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Time to Shine
« on: February 04, 2022, 10:12:45 AM »
The scene starts with Kingingseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu hanging out in his living room with his friends and Dying Breed members Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell.  They are discussing what transpired during the preshow of Inception.

Hitamashii-I am so mad that I lost my SCU Underground title to a wannabe like Helluva Bottom Carter.  He doesn’t hold a candle to me.

Andrew-Yeah but look at what we did to Mrs. Hollywood before the match you were supposed to have.  Did you really expect Carter to sit by and not try to do something after what we did?

Hitamashii-I guess you have a point.  Nonetheless, you know I am going to do what I must do to get the title back.  Between that and me being entered into the Blast from The Past this year, teaming with World Bombshell Champion Amber Ryan, who from what I hear is volatile, unstable, sarcastic and a little arrogant, which means I will get along with her just fine, as you know those same phrases describe me.  I am going to do whatever it takes to win this tournament and I am sure Amber feels the same way, but I will ask her when she gets here.

As soon as he says that there is a knock at the door and it is Amber Ryan herself, with a bag with her wrestling gear inside it, so the duo can do some training together, come up with a strategy.

Amber-Hey Hitamashii, is there a place where I can change into my wrestling gear so we can get this training over with?  Not to be rude, but I have plans with Mac later and I don’t want this taking all day.

Hitamashii-Yeah, you can use the bathroom right downstairs.  Andrew will show you where it is.

Andrew takes Amber downstairs so she can get changed while Ivan stays upstairs with Hitamashii as they head toward Hitamashii’s bedroom so Hitamashii can get changed into his wrestling gear. 

Ivan-You look nervous to work with Amber.  Are you ok?

Hitamashii-I am fine.  It’s not often I team with a champion as attractive as Amber, the only other time I did was with Osama, and we both know what kind of screw job she turned out to be.  At least here, I can keep it professional and nothing more, since Amber is married to Mac Bane, and since the two of us work for different parts of the SCW family, its not like I can do anything with her even if I wanted to.

Ivan-Yeah, I feel you.  I am glad I can get to work with my husband every day and every time I find someone attractive, all I must do is think of Andrew, and that kills any infatuation I may have had.

Hitamashii and Ivan both finish getting dressed and then him and Ivan go downstairs to the gym and meet up with Amber and Andrew.

Hitamashii-Amber, we should plan on some double team type moves that way if we need to use it, we have it in our bag of tricks that people won’t expect. 

Amber-You are right.  I mean, neither Shane nor Mercedes are large wrestlers, so that leaves us wide open for a multitude of double team moves that we so choose.  I am thinking we start with these.

Hitamashii whispers a few moves into Amber’s ear, and she shakes her head in agreement. 

Hitamashii-The reason Ivan here is dressed to compete is so we can practice some of those moves on him, just to get a feel for it.

They climb into the ring and practice some of those moves Hitamashii whispered into Amber’s ear.  They get a feel of what moves work well and which moves don’t and you see on Hitamashii and Amber’s faces that they seem to like what they are doing overall.

Hitamashii-I really like that last one we just did.  I think it has a good feel and looks painful.  You doing ok, Ivan?

Ivan sorely responds.

Ivan-Yeah, I will be fine.

The scene ends with Amber leaving after the workout and the three guys discuss the next step.

The scene opens with Hitamashii having a pepperoni pizza with a mixed berry Powerade for dinner.  He decides to discuss his upcoming match against Mercedes Vargas and Shane Hawthorne in the first round of the Blast from the Past tournament with his partner Amber Ryan, whom has her world bombshell championship on the line.

Hitamashii-I know how important this match is.  Not only is it the first round of the Blast from the past tournament, but my partner Amber Ryan has her world bombshell title on the line as well.  If we do not win, she loses her title, and I will do whatever it takes to prevent that from happening.  I know what it is like to lose a title, as I just recently lost my SCU Underground title at Inception 2 weeks ago.  Amber can count on me to do what is necessary to get a win in this match.  I know Mercedes is a tough competitor, and a Hall of Famer for a reason.  She doesn’t mess around, and I respect that about her, but the fact that Amber Ryan has had a stranglehold on that Bombshell title for as long as she has spoken volumes to how good she is as well.

I know what I can expect from the ladies in the match, its my male counterpart and Mercedes’ partner in Shane Hawthorne that is the dark horse in this match.  I feel that he may make or break the match, so I will do whatever it takes to defeat him, no matter what.  I don’t want to be the reason Amber loses her title, and I feel that if I am, she will kill me.  I will show the world that despite losing the SCU Underground Championship that I am still a successful wrestler and that I do not need a title to make me great.  I mean look at my former trainer and mentor Casey Williams.  He is a Hall of Famer, and he didn’t have the greatest track record, and I am a superior competitor than he is, and I have been wrestling a lot less than he did.  I will regain that title sooner or later, but right now, I am going to focus on the Blast from the Past tournament for as long as Amber and I are in it.  I do not see anyone stopping us from steamrolling through our opposition and winning the whole tournament.

The scene ends as he goes back to eating his dinner.

Title reigns
N/a