Author Topic: Pissed off  (Read 557 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Pissed off
« on: December 03, 2021, 11:48:51 PM »
November 29th
Monday, 2021
Zdunich Manor

It had been an eventful weekend to say the least. Finally after months of dealing with a separation Crystal had finally returned home to her family. It had been apparent that she had been missed as the entire time that she had been gone. It truly as if the prodigal daughter had returned home. However as amazing as it was there was someone in that household that was going through a lot. Brayden had been through a lot since before Crystal’s disappearance. His wrestling career hadn’t been going in the direction that he really saw it going. Brayden had been lost since he had arrived in SCW. At first his career seemed promising. He had managed to secure some wins and was set to move in the right direction but lately it’s as if he had fallen from grace. He didn’t know what the issues were but what he did know is that he wasn’t the man that he was supposed to be, and he needed to figure out why.

It was the Monday of Crystal’s birthday weekend. In typical Crystal fashion especially since she hadn’t been around for about two months she had a lot of catching up to do. What a better way to do so than by making sure her 34th birthday was special. It was Monday and it was a big family day as everybody sat by the pool. Seleana was working the grill. Alexandra was taking time to play with Aurora. Crystal was showboating wearing a long sash that read “Birthday girl” along with a tiara on her head. Brayden just sat on the side with a can of soda in his head. Next to him was his lovely wife Sofia with baby Isabella sleeping peacefully in her arms. She shakes her head as she looks over at her husband.

“What’s wrong Mi Amore?! Ever since we got here you haven’t said a word. You haven’t been eating. It’s as if you don’t want to be here. Is everything okay?!”

Brayden slowly lifts his head up as he looks back at his wife. He takes a long deep breath before shrugging his shoulders.

“To be honest not really Sofia, I don’t feel very happy right now. I know mom just got back and I should really appreciate that it took a lot of strength to admit that she was wrong and return back to the ones she loves but I feel she needs to be there for me. I am not okay… I need her, and I am going through so much right now…”

Sofia nods her head as she keeps rocking Isabella.

“Well why don’t you tell her that. I know your mom can be a bit overwhelming at times but she’s not a mind reader babe. You can’t expect her to know exactly what it is you are going through. You have to communicate and really learn how to share your heart…”

Brayden opens his eyes in amazement as he looks back at her.

“Open my heart?! I appeared in her life last year because I wanted to know mom. I wanted to be in her life. I did exactly what I was supposed to do. I got close to her, Brittany, and even Seleana. I get that she just got back and I respect that. She needs time to bond with her loved ones again and showcase how much she loves them. However you don’t think I have those same needs as well?! Brittany and I haven non-stop arguing with one another ever since she decided to throw that little temper tantrum in that other wrestling company and put her hands on Seleana. My wrestling career hasn’t been anywhere close to where it should be…”

Sofia shakes her head as she looks deeply into Brayden’s eyes.

“No… Your career hasn’t been where it needs to be ever since they put you in the ring with Fenris and you have been complaining and beating yourself over it.”

Brayden thinks about it for a few moments before he sighs and looks right at his wife.

“You damn right I haven’t been same because of it. It’s because I felt SCW was trying to fucking bury me. I came into the company with such promise. I was on a winning streak. I picked up some steam and truly was somebody that fans could watch for the future. However I never once got that respect. After two fucking matches… Just two I immediately get Fenris shoved down my throat. That is surely a one way trip into getting buried. I know I didn’t deserve that but apparently that’s what I get?! Bullshit…”

Sofia shrugs her shoulders as she just sighs in return.

“You are acting like a little kid and you can’t be like that.
user posted image