Author Topic: Time to make another sporting moment  (Read 541 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Time to make another sporting moment
« on: November 26, 2021, 10:35:49 PM »
Declan telling Agostino something big. Cleveland, Ohio. Tuesday 23rd November. (Off-Camera)

Usually, when Agostino's matches come around, Declan Marshall, his trainer, lets Agostino get on with it since he doesn't listen and nothing you say will change. Declan tries to find Agostino, who also had been busy setting up his motorcycle school a lot during his spare time. However, he found out on the phone, especially after the research he'd done after announcing the list of champions in the past. Luckily, he saw Agostino finishing up the motorcycle school session in his backyard.

Declan Marshall: "Looks like I caught you at a good timing, buddy."

Agostino Romano: "What do you mean? A wrestling match is a match, nothing more else to it."

Declan Marshall: "Just as I expected you'd say that, considering you're all about, oh what's that word? Making history."

Agostino Romano: "What do you mean? Wait one minute; I got to get these kids back to the parents."

It was clear Agostino didn't know about the match he had coming up, as Agostino and the motorcycle school students go out of the front door of his apartment and see the parents already there for the kids. As soon as they all left, Agostino went back inside his home.

Before they talked again, Agostino and Declan managed to move all the small motorcycles in the garage before closing the garage up and locking them with a key. They went back inside with Agostino closing the double garden shutters before they went and took a seat on the sofa in the living room.

Declan Marshall: "Here's something you should know since it's clear you don't know what's happening. So you know the times you won a particular title?"

Agostino Romano: "Yes?"

Declan Marshall: "Well, it seems like you've got the shot for it once again. But there's a difference between the previous times. Well, two differences. One, you're not facing Caleb for the title and two, this guy has been ending people's careers."

Agostino Romano: "So I'm going for the Internet title?"

Declan nodded at this point as Agostino sighed; although he loved winning titles, it just wasn't something he was excited about, especially the amount of them he had lately. Agostino scratched his head.

Declan Marshall: "I know, it's a little intimidating to face David Shephard with that theory in place, but that's why I came to tell you this. If you win this match, you'll break the record of being the first-ever guy to win the Internet title three times."

Agostino Romano: "I got it. I wish I could have one freaking match with The Troll, mainly because I got so many ideas about having fun with him that he doesn't take himself too seriously. Why is everyone but me can get matches with him?"

Declan Marshall: "I get you're tired of having title matches, but I'm just helping you gain your confidence. I also think you should care about them a bit more. It's good for your career. Always get hyped for them."

Agostino wasn't like all the other wrestlers, who would beg and demand to get title matches; he lets them come to him, which has worked effectively.

Agostino Romano: "The reason I don't is that I want to have fun, and sometimes, title matches are not that fun. I loved the ideas of matches Candy put me in. That was fun, but apart from that and the Roulette title, I have never enjoyed them. It's why I want to face The Troll so severely."

Declan Marshall: "But think about being the first person in SCW history to win the title three times, you know, like your Global Bike Championship titles you won ten times that nobody has come close to beating. You can do the same with this."

Agostino Romano: "Yeah, I guess it does have a lot of meaning to it. I'd be the first person in history to win sports championships and belts three times. I think about that nearer the time, but for now, let's crack open a beer and play a video game wearing bumblebee and cactus masks."

It was a bit of reference to Caleb and Vinnie, in a way. Still, one thing's for sure, Agostino may think very differently about this title match, especially he would be the first person, not only in wrestling history but in sports history, that he would win something three times. That was going to wake him up to another level.

--------------------------------------------

Jesus of Professional Sports. Stanford, California. Saturday 27th November. (On-Camera)

Located in a New Beginnings Community Church was Agostino, sporting some gear as Jesus with the long brown beard, wearing a mask looking precisely like him, white robe and white shoes. Agostino knowing there wasn't anyone in the church, took centre stage with James and Declan watching on, already giggling to themselves while Agostino does what he's good at, entertaining.

Agostino Romano: "There's a reason I stand upon you today, my fellow churchgoers, being Jesus to you all. Because it so happens that I could embark on a journey related to what I've done in another sport. But first, this Jesus has to stop someone trying to end people's careers, putting them on the backfoot of things, your so-called god preacher, Brother David Shepard."

Agostino bows down as the two men laugh as usual, not only how ridiculous Agostino looked but also how entertaining he made it so far, and he'd only got started. Agostino forgot one thing, he also put a gold ring hat on his head.

Agostino Romano: "So you beat Caleb Storms for the Internet title, and it led you to me. That's fine; I get it now because when I thought about this match, I wasn't truly excited for it at all, mainly because I get bored fast with just regular title matches. But there's a reason I feel very different about the match this time. Not just making fun of you god preaching your sins to him, by the way, I explain in the video later as to why this is a different title match than the other ones I've had."

It seemed like it was the first time Agostino cared about winning the Internet title, and Declan clapped and nodded at Agostino without even hinting at it.

Agostino Romano: "Seems your addicted to ending people's careers, aren't you? Ending Vinnie and Caleb's careers? I assure you that you won't be ending mine. I was closer to having my career ended in motorcycle racing crashes than being hurt in the ring, and that's saying a lot, especially when I had a concussion and a broken wrist, even my arm nearly broke. I almost died in them, so nothing you can do will affect me one single bit. So I don't fear you ending my career at all because I already experienced that fear years ago."

James gasped at Agostino, not fearing about his wrestling career-ending. Sure it was down to his past of already tackling the fear, but it was still a surprise nevertheless.

Agostino Romano: "I know your SCU stuff with being tag champion and winning the SCU title, but do you think titles can be tarnished? No championships or titles anywhere in the sport can be tarnished. Everyone will remember Caleb Storm as a champion, and quite frankly, I'm ashamed you put him out of action because I respected him while I wasn't friends with him. I respect you, but only for a wrestler. I don't do the sexual nature stuff you do; nobody cares what you do behind closed doors. I never talk about my private life because it has nothing to do with sports."

Agostino puts his hands together on his knees for a bit, pretending to act like he's Jesus as he looks at the church's ceiling.

Agostino Romano: "If you rather be in bed with someone than facing wrestlers, you shouldn't be a wrestler or a champion because all wrestlers should want to defend their titles. I know I always wanted to defend the Global Bike Championship title. I succeed every time. I know I don't often talk about it, but that's the reason why this match is different. It's not to do with your love life or the fact you're trying to end every career insight which you will fail; it's because if I beat you, I'd be the first person in the history of not only wrestling but the sports world to be the three-time champion of something. I won the GBC title three times and went on to win another seven more; I won the Internet title twice and can win it for the third time. That's what you call history breaking stuff."

Agostino got up from his knees and went back on the stand after he cleared his throat and got something to drink.

Agostino Romano: "I'm going to be the Jesus of Professional Sports, and you may want to redo your sins of ending people's careers because I certainly can end your title reign in a flash. Nobody predicted I'd beat Levi and Miles when the Roulette title contention was on the line, but I did because I could. I will destroy all your dreams of being the Internet champion in a short time, shorter than I was when I was champion."

Agostino believed he could win it, and it was something that motivated him a lot compared to his other sport.

Agostino Romano: "Go ahead, be like Levi when he disregarded me as a threat. Go and call me a joke because I refuse to change, and I never will because this is who I am on dressing up and having fun with being Jesus Of Professional Sports. You might be good for only one sport, but I've been pretty solid in two, and that's not an easy thing to achieve. I will defeat you because this motivation of being a three-time champion in motorcycle racing and wrestling is something I take for granted. After all, Jesus Of Professional Sports is and will be more powerful than God Of Professional Wrestling in this match when Jesus of Professional Sports pins you for the three count to become the new Internet champion."

Both James and Declan applauded Agostino, he totally took the match more seriously than expected, being his best video to date. It was on his mind about being a three-time champion in sports history as the cameras got cut before they went back to the hotel room to relax.

I love AJ Allmendinger.