Author Topic: spicing things up,Vinnie style  (Read 581 times)

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
spicing things up,Vinnie style
« on: November 19, 2021, 09:57:24 PM »
It’s time to go back to what got me here in the first place

Vinnie is on his laptop, talking to his nephew Pepe who is back in Tijuana, Mexico. Pepe had promised Vinnie to take care of his friend the cactus Pete since his divorce with his ex-wife, something that Pepe reluctantly agreed upon. “Yes uncle Vinnie, I have watered Vinnie a few days ago.” Says Pepe as he lifts the watering can in front of the camera, showing a picture of Pete in front of it that causes Vinnie to smile. “That’s good to hear Pepe, Pete has a sensitive skin and needs to be moisturized every four days.” Vinnie is silent for a moment, trying to keep his emotions intact as he does not want to show his nephew that he had been crying the last few days. Thinking back about the last few years of bad luck since the divorce. He had to admit that he had been missing Pete, although he had been thankful for the companies of the Barnharts. But for some reason he was missing something. “So what has Pete been up to lately??” The shot turns to the fat kid that smiles “Oh he is just doing great uncle Vinnie.”Only to have him suddenly look over his shoulder at something before turning his gaze back at his computer. Motioning to Vinnie to come closer to the microphone of his laptop as if he wants to whisper something in his ear. This causes Vinnie to frown, yet he moves his head closer to his laptop. “Uncle Vinnie, he has been a nightmare since Valora took custody of Penolope before moving back to Japan.” This causes Vinnie to look puzzled. “In what way Pepe??” Again Pepe looks over his shoulder, he nods his head. “Yeah that’s right Pete, uncle Vinnie just told me that he misses you too.” Only to have him turn his gaze back at the camera with a desperate look on his face. “Look uncle Vinnie, Pete is been talking nonstop about that damn dog Iris. He has even been singing seranades to that old picture you took of them a few years ago.” This causes Vinnie to lean back at his chair, not believing his ears that apparently Pete has got the case of the lovebug. “Are you telling me that Pete still has got the hots for Iris??” This causes Pepe to roll his eyes, he always got annoyed over the fact that his uncle was slow in recognizing what he was trying to tell him. “Look uncle, I think it’s best that you….” But Vinnie already turned his head away from the laptop as he rubs his chin, clearly a thought hit him. “Of course, this must be a sign….” This causes Pepe’s eyes to widen after hearing what his uncle had said.
“Uncle???”[/b] “Shh Pepe, uncle Vinnie is thinking.” Vinnie gets off his seat, walking over towards a picture that is hanging on the wall of him and Pete at the early days of his career in Sin City Wrestling. Clearly a happy moment in his life that he had abandoned himself from during the time that he and Valora started dating that ended them in marrying each other. He had decided that he and Pete were better off that he would continue his career without him. “Clearly I was wrong to listen to reason Pete…” He mumbles towards the picture as if the cactus was actually there listening to him and responding. He nods his head as a smile emerges upon his face. “It would be nice to have some company once more Pepe…” He quickly turns his attention towards his nephew, who had been staring at his uncle with open mouth. “You always told me that you wanted to join me on the road right??” This causes Pepe to realize that a dream is coming true, to be a part of his uncle’s life. Being around the wrestlers and more importantly the Bombshells that he he had to admit were rather attractive. A smile emerges upon his face as he reacts with confidence. “Si uncle…, I…” “Good, you can bring Pete with you and take care of him during the week while I prepare for my matches.” “I will pack my suitcase and will…” But suddenly his words stop, realizing what his uncle had said and a different picture pops up. His eyes become as large as satellite dishes. “But…., ” But Vinnie is not listening. “Seeing he is a plant, I only have to buy a ticket just for you. Obviously I will pay for a first class ticket.” “Yes, but…” The look on Pepe’s face is one of utter shock, causing his face to turn paler and paler as if he is starting to get sicker and sicker. “All you have to do is wear a fanny pack, he often gets motion sickness while sitting in an airplane seat all by himself. ” “But Uncle, I thought…” “No time Pepe, I have to make some phone calls. I will be expecting you tomorrow as I will send Bill Barnhart to pick you up from the airport. I am sure that he will bring Iris with him… that will be a nice reunion for Pete and that dog.” Pepe wants to react to Vinnie, but Vinnie already turned off the chat session that the two had. He already starts to book a ticket for his nephew from Tijuana, Mexico with a huge smile upon his face. “I can only imagine the happy smile on Pete’s face when we are reunited.” The shot slowly fades as we go to a commercial break

Two days later

The shot re-emerges upon the San Jose International Airport. We see Bill Barnhart waiting for the arrivals of the flight from Tijuana, Mexico. He is wearing a pink suit with a matching drivers hat, he holds a card in his hands that reads the name of Pepe. “I can’t believe that Vinnie managed to talk me into picking up his stinking nephew.” He grumbles clearly annoyed to be the hand picked driver of his tag team partner’s nephew. He runs a finger towards the neck tie, what is too tight around his neck as it causes him to sweat bullets. His eyes roam the exiting people, but for some reason he has not found the designated nephew for whom he was waiting for. “I bet he had missed his flight, something I am used from Vinnie.” “Are you Bill??” A voice suddenly asks from behind Bill, causing him to turn around and stare at the fat kid with a cactus sitting at his fanny pack just as Vinnie had told him. This causes Bill to scratch his head, wondering where the hell he came from. “Uhm, yes. But how did you??” Bill points towards the exit hall, causing Pepe to look past him and rolls his eyes. “I had a flight earlier, I thought uncle Vinnie told you how ate I would arrive?? I have been waiting for two hours you know???” This causes Bill to be irritated “There’s a lot of things Vinnie haven’t told me about you apparently.” Whispers Bill underneath his breath. “What was that??” “Err.., nothing. I just thought to myself how much you have grown Jimmy.” “It’s Pepe!!!” But Bill has already turned his back to Pepe and the cactus as he is walking towards the exit of the airport as his car is waiting for them.

The shot comes back to where Pepe is seated inside the car, along next to him is Pete inside a baby seat as Iris is looking at him from the pessengers seat next to Bill, barking softly towards the plant. “How come Iris is barking at Pete??” Pepe asks Bill, who only responds by patting his dog on the back of her head the moment they arrive at a stop sign. “Uhm, sir???” Again Bill doesn’t answer as he hits the gas and drives off again, the sudden impact causes Pepe’s back to be squashed into the backseat of the car as some of the air leaves his body due to the tightness of his seatbelt. “Can’t…. breathe…” The car is silent for a few more minutes, Pepe has already given up to start a conversation with the man who is Vinnie’s tag team partner as he senses the awkward tension between them even though he does not know why. “You may wonder why I have not welcomed you with open arms.” Pepe’s head suddenly turns towards Bill after starign through the window the entire time. “Well, I…” “Not you, I meant that stinking plant.” This causes Pepe to frown. “Uhm, ok. I…” “It’s best you stay out of this young nephew.” This is the cue that Pepe decided to keep his mouth shut and just listen to what is coming up next. “Now I know that Vinnie can be very persuasive, but also be persuaded to do things by just listening to a singing coffee bean all I care. But you think that you can just walkiback into the life of Iris after being gone for how many years?? My dog may not be a brain surgeon Pete, but she isn’t stupid either.” This comment is followed by a high pitch bark from Iris, who follows it up by having drool coming from the left of her mouth. Pepe swallows a bit as he can tell the dog isn’t in a happy mood. “I knew that this day would come Pete, the day that Iris would have her way with you and not in the happy ending you must be assuming. You had the hots for her until that other cactus came along and swepped off your….” Bill takes a moment to look back at the plant and sighs before turning his head back to the road. “Whatever imaginationary thing you could come up with for feet, but that’s besides the point. Iris was heart broken, she lost weight because she could not eat.” Pepe looks at the dog and wonders how fat she must have been as she looks like an ordinary bulldog to him. “But luckily she met the next door’s pitbull and quickly forgot about you your porky pined stinging plant ” We can see Pete lower it’s head for a bit after hearing the comment, only to have him jump up again after Bill hit a speedbump. “So don’t think we are doing this to do you a favour. Vinnie is a friend of mine and I owed him this much to do this. Just remember, you get out of line hotshot?? Rocky will be all over you… and not in the pleasant fashion.” Says Bill as they turn the corner and drive off to meet up with Vinnie as this causes a satisfied smile to emerge on the face of Bill Barnhart.

You shouldn’t have done that

The shot opens in Vinnie’s hotel room as he is seated in a Jacuzzi, enjoying the hot water as he is resting with his head leaning against a pillow. His eyes are closed with satisfaction upon his face before he directs his attention towards the camera. “I am so happy that you have joined me today to discuss a case of jumping people. It will be educational for those who have no clue what to do with your lives.” He says with a real smirk upon his face. “As we all know me and Bill were jumped after my match by several guys, who turned out to be the little puppeteers of Mac Bane. Apparently winning the match wasn’t good enough for him and he had to sent out his gang of cheerleaders to rough me and my amigo up. I guess people really don’t like me huh??” He says with a sour look on his face while his eyes remain closed. “Now I have to admit that I have had my share of jumping others when they least expected it, just ask Fenris, Austin, the Easter Bunny on crack… but that’s besides the point. I got jumped, I had wrestled a fatal fourway and some idiots waited to have the match ended and jump me. I mean seriousloy?? I am not one to bitch and moan a lot…. Well actually I do, but that’s besides the point. You see, I am a very sensitive person, something that you people do not see underneath this thick skin that I am supporting. And you know why?? It's because I have been in the entertainment and wrestling industry for so long, that you get a neck for not allowing the true you when you need to be focused and tough minded. And after I got jumped, I realized that it is time that I drop the whole bullshit attitude and get back to what brought me to the dance to begin with… Machismo baby!!!”

Vinnie chuckles at the usage of the word, but his smile quickly vanishes again. “Now I know, it’s usually the way how little groups go. You want to make an impact and then what you do?? You either go for the big dog, or just play it safe and go after the most vulnerable individual to get people disgusted by you. And seeing they are all aligned with Mac Bane, I guess the sour taste of vomit combined with tobacco spit was easily found. I mean seriously, you think jumping me was the way to get your hopes up for being recognized and have us shake in fear?? Seriously amigo’s, I can already tell that Mac has his desired orgasmic released stranglehold that he has on his bathroom ducky named Quack Quack when he faces Alex Jones. But I already know why he didn’t allowed you to debut against him in December. Because he already had tasted defeat by that man who wears the gold, because he tried to play the role of respect and failed… Now he has a sour taste in his mouth and wants to flush it all out by sending his flunkies to me and Bill. And I already know why…. Because we are labelled as the stepping stones of those who have been peaking from outside in but have got zero braincells to find the X that marks the spot where you flush down the filth that is culminated inside the bowels of your insides…. And after you are done you ask to have what’s dog poo for 200 Alex??”

“I am sure that you all recognized the reference to a long lasting television game show that has bored more people in so many ways that being forced to watch a marathon of every single episode of Seinfeld on crack looks more appealing. But you just made one mistake. Being all excited and jumping me and Bill and beat us down was the biggest mistake of your entire life.”

“Now I can hear you all think, it’s in the manual of how to make a first impression. Now it is time that you all need to follow up or just go on a lunch break that takes like 20 years and figure out why Mac Bane’s little ducky refuses to dive deeper under water than all four of you have the ability to screw a lightbulb in places where the sun will never shine.”

“But all fun aside Dominick and Supreme Machine….. Seriously?? Whatever got inside your brain?? Being surpreme and well whatever the shtick it is that you bring Dom. I guess you are so well oiled as a unity that you lack the braincells of ever doing something that you could muster up inside that little room upstairs underneath hat flimsy thing that you call skin and have a lightbulb come up and collect your first ever thought. That it was to follow a tobacco chewing idiot of a Mac Bane?? Is that what you came up with?? Is that how you wish to be remembered when I recite my fondest memories about the two of you when I open up my very best of vinnie volume thirteen. It’s because you don’t even have a clue on what is going to happen when I am done with the likes of you when I finally get my revenge. The taste of revenge is sweet they often say, but I’m going to spice things up when me and Bill kick the living shit out of you and send you packing… Good luck amigo’s, you both going to need it.