Author Topic: let's get it  (Read 596 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
let's get it
« on: November 19, 2021, 09:45:17 PM »
(I'm having trouble logging onto Lincoln's account through my phone. So that's why I'm posting under this account.)

The scene opens inside a fairly large room with a platinum colored chair sitting in the middle of it. A man is sitting in the chair with a beautiful woman standing next to it. This man is wearing a buttoned down shirt with three buttons purposely undone with black slacks and a pair of Gucci style shoes on his feet. A recently lit cigar is positioned between his left index and middle finger as his other hand is holding a small glass of Wild Turkey Bourbon. He takes a few sips of his drink before leaning back in his chair.

Lincoln Daniels: How do you like my new set up? It feels might cozy. I bet a lot of you thought I had just up and left since my dismal performance in my home state. That wasn't my fault alright. The damn referee wasn't doing his job. I had that fucking match won but of course the referee just had to screw me over.

Lincoln takes a long drag on his cigar before letting out a large smoke ring.

Lincoln Daniels: Miles Kasey. It would appear that we always find ourselves in the same sticky situation. We both are in need for a win. One on one we are tied with one win a piece. That just doesn't sit well with me. So here's what I will do for you. I am going to beat you very quick like so the fans don't have to sit through five minutes of your boring display of what you consider to be wrestling. If I were a fab watching you then I would be going to the concession stand or playing a game on my phone. There is nothing about you that screams impressive. I mean the first time we fought, I whipped your ass so badly that everyone had forgotten about you. Hell, I nearly forgot you were on the roster. That's how boring you are and having to face you yet again is really troublesome.

Lincoln pauses to lean forward in his chair.

Lincoln Daniels: Miles, I don't care what you are hoping to accomplish because the way I see it. You aren't good enough to face me. You aren't hungry enough to do whatever it fucking takes to get the job done. As for me. I am that good enough to bash your skull in without skipping a beat. I am that hungry enough to do just about anything to win a fucking match. 2021 is rapidly coming to a close and I promise you. Mister Incredible will once again outshine everyone. As for you Miles, you can either go fucking hard or I will send your ass home in a body cast. It's your fucking call. Choose wisely.

Lincoln gives a soft smirk to the camera as his wife Zania leans closer towards him and plants a kiss on his cheek. Lincoln raises his glass as the scene begins to fade.