Author Topic: MELODY GRACE vs KATE STEELE  (Read 2133 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
MELODY GRACE vs KATE STEELE
« on: October 25, 2021, 05:20:23 AM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 7k limit.

Good luck!
Modify message

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
Re: MELODY GRACE vs KATE STEELE
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2021, 05:19:35 PM »
OMG IT’S BEEN A WHILE!!! It feels like it’s been forever probably because it HAS BEEN. I mean what’s happened since the last time we spoke? I MEAN a lot am I right? I’ve become a mother… a wife of a hall of famer… I’ve walked runways, I’ve become the owner of my family’s vineyard. I’ve raked in more money than I can count but more importantly… I’ve been well.

Bleep off COVID am I right?

I hope you have all been well also. I mean how crazy has 2020-2021 been, am I right? We’re all out here fighting an invisible monster who has legitimately brought the world down to its knees. It’s still scary out there, but as the world starts to open back up, it’s time for changes to be made and that’s why I’m back here, speaking to you all right now.

I’m BACK. For a one-time deal… but I figured High Stakes needed a little bit of glitter, a little bit of sparkle and a little bit of Melody Grace Huntington-Hawkes.  I mean I understand there is a girl called Candy running around backstage bringing the glitter and glam… but something tells me you won’t mind your old favourite Melly bringing it back one last time.

BECAUSE YOU’VE MISSED ME… LIKE I HAVE MISSED YOU.

SO MUCH IT HURTS.

SO MUCH IT PAINS ME TO THINK OF THE TIME WE HAVE SPENT APART.

Why am I doing this? Well it’s simple… It's not because Kate called out my name. It’s not because this is her way of getting pay back. I’m lacing up my boots one last time because I have the world's biggest Melody Grace fan at home, looking up to me. I have the world's biggest Melody fan begging to see his mother step back inside the ring and why, why would I deny that? HOW could I say no to his little precious face? The CUTEST face… the BESTEST face in the entire world. It is because of JJ that I even entertained Kate’s idea to challenge me to a match, it’s because of JJ that I have stepped back inside the ring to shake off the rust and it’s because of JJ that I will do everything in my power to beat my “hair best friend” Kate.

I won’t let JJ down. I can’t let JJ down… he has been waiting for this moment since the first time he found out his parents are wrestling champions. He was able to see his father step inside the ring and remember it and now it’s my turn to show him that ANYTHING can happen in this life. That ANYTHING can happen when you work hard and believe in yourself and trust me I believe that I can beat Kate. I Believe that I’ll best her at her own challenge and why wouldn’t I?

I’ve always been the underdog, I’ve always been the one counted out. But that’s never stopped me. That’s never held me back or down… it’s why I can proudly call myself a champion, why I can proudly say that the ring has been and will always be a part of me… it’s why I always feel at home as soon as I step foot back in between those ropes. It’s second nature. I honestly think Kate forgets that. I honestly think she believes that she will be able to use me as a stepping stone on her pathway back into Sin City Wrestling… however I’m here to remind her and all of you’ll…

THAT OUTCOME AIN’T GOING TO FLY WITH ME.

I’m coming back to prove Katie dearest that I’ve still got what it takes in the tank to run circles around her. I mean the way she called me out, makes it seem like I’m past my use by date… but honey I’m younger than you.

EEP! Maybe living with Jam for all those years has rubbed off on me… but he has taught me that confidence is key and well if you’ve got it flaunt it.

Now, I get why Kate has called me out... she has a bone to pick with me, a bone to pick with High Stakes and what better way to kill two birds with one stone. I mean I don’t agree with murder but let’s be honest it’s smart. Kate wants to make me pay because I’ll never admit what she is to me, and she wants to erase her loss at the last High Stakes to Evie. I mean I get it… I look exactly like Evie. I can see why she would like to use ME to send a message towards the brutal, vile, brutal Aussie… by crikey… I ain’t Dundee I’m Melody… but hey... it’s an easy mistake to make when you suffer from multiple personality disorder… I mean a peach is a plum if you just squint your eyes together.

However, the fact is Kate knocked on my door and I’m more than happy to answer.

It’s like the AVON lady, always delivering the goods.

Unless it’s my real door, Jam wasn’t kidding when he said he had the security team on the lookout for her blue, pink, green, yellow hairy head. Oh, it’s purple right now? I can’t keep up… it’s like a Kardashian. So here we go Kate… this Sunday night at High Stakes we will meet inside the ring, you’ll be my last opponent and together we’ll make history, together we’ll cause the fans to stand up and take notice.

I mean, me more so than you… but HEY I can’t help that they prefer me to you. I’m the sunshine that Sin City Wrestling has been missing and that ain’t a brag... that’s just COLD. HARD. FACTS!

Man, it feels good to say that again... I forgot how much little quirky trademarks make me smile.

See you Sunday Katiekins and I hope… no I pray that you’re ready for me because a little part of me seems to think you’ve forgotten that I’ve tapped out a fair share of Sin City Wrestling Bombshell’s in my past…

And welp, you’re just the next one…

MWAH!
XXX

~~

Ah Halloween it’s the Spookiest time of year and welp, its one of Melody’s most favourite times of year, if you take away Christmas. Christmas was when Melody ruled the roost at home and made both James and James Junior suffer though listening to Mariah Carey on repeat although by the looks of things she appears to have taken over Halloween as well. If you haven’t watched J2H’s week one promotional video, you’re missing out on the greatest thing in Sin City Wrestling history. So, go on, I’ll put on the kettle and be waiting for you, when you come back…

Welcome back, by now you’ll know that James was dressed as Woody from Toy Story, whilst Melody was Little Bo Peep and JJ was dressed as his favourite superhero, Buzz LightYear. Melody had managed to talk James into participating in their family first trip of trick or treating. It wasn’t easy, but truth be told James would do anything for JJ and ALMOST anything for Melody. James held open the door for his family and watched as James Jnr excitedly leapt out of the doorway in front of him, rushing off down their long driveway towards the large iron gates that held the rest of the world at bay. It wasn’t until Melody had exited their house, that he shut the door behind them. Turning back to look at the wooden masterpiece James double checked that it was locked but secretly he was wishing to behind those closed doors safe from embarrassment. Melody could see the pain in his eyes. He didn’t want to do this, he hated things like this and the thought of being spotted in the big wide world dressed as a cartoon character had him seething just below the surface. Reaching out Melody fingers brushed over James’ arm, stealing his attention from the door.

Melody: Thank you for doing this.

James frowned at his wife’s words. Turning he took her hand in his and held on tightly.

James: You don’t have to thank me.

She felt as if she did, even though it wasn’t a tall ask Melody knew what James was like and since becoming a husband and father he was breaking down the walls that had been cemented up high for years. A smile just crossed her face as she blushed, looking him up and down. Melody reached up with her free hand and tipped the front of his cowboy hat away from his eyes toying with him.

Melody: oh, but I do, look at him... look at what we have created.

Together they looked up to see that James Jnr had already started to run back up their driveway, reaching out to both his parents while juggling the pumpkin basket in his hands for collecting all his candy. His little legs leaping with enjoyment as he stopped in front of them both.

JJ: Hurry, hurry… please hurry… or all the good candy will be gone.

Even with the helmet down on his costume Melody could feel the puppy dog eyes that he was unleashing under the visor. James just turned to look at Melody and tipped his hat down, before he reached out and grabbed hold of his son and led him down the driveway.

JJ: To infinity and beyond... LET’S GO.

Melody followed her boys from behind, snapping a sneaky photo as they continued to build lasting family memories together. JJ rushed forward trying to drag his father with him as if he needed all the encouragement little JJ could muster.

The night went on as expected, doors were knocked, door bells rang, candy was collected as JJ dashed from house to house in a quest for sweets. It was a rarity for the Huntington-Hawkes family since James Junior arrived they had done their best to provide a healthy lifestyle for him. The temptation to over indulge was high as his main task of the night was to overfill his basket. James and Melody stepped back and let JJ do all the talking. It was comforting to see how easy he was with his words but a little unnerving to see how easy he spoke to strangers. Melody had to be held back at times as she watched people gush over her son; he wasn't used to being gawked at by strangers. James had found it easy to hide from prying eyes as he stood on the footpath and kept a keen eye on his wife and child from the safety of the shadows. For a rich and famous area of Beverly Hills it was surprising that the paparazzi hadn’t made their way into their gated community to snap up some photos.

By the end of the night they had ventured over five blocks and now JJ was dragging his feet with a jack-o-lantern filled with candy. His helmet was flipped up as he was tagging behind his parents, struggling to keep his lantern from dragging across the ground. His tired little arms quivering as he refused to let go of the handle in fear of losing his prized possessions. Melody turned to see JJ trying his hardest to keep but she could see his defeat was approaching quickly.

JJ: Daddy… Mommy…

James and Melody stopped to look back down at him and without any words, James lifted JJ up into his arms. Melody reached out and grabbed onto the basket filled with candy, before they turned back and headed home. JJ’s head pressed against James’ shoulder and within a block from home his eyes were shut tightly and he was already fast asleep. Reaching up Melody brushed a strand of his light blonde hair out of his eyes, she couldn’t help but smile.

Melody: And here we both thought it was going to be a struggle to get him to go to sleep tonight because of the sugar high?

She whispered as James smiled down towards her.

James: Bold of you to assume that he’ll still be asleep once his head hits the pillow.

Melody smiled sweetly, her hand running down James’ back.

Melody: With a bit of luck, he’ll sleep through. Little Bo Peep needs to have a quiet word with Woody.

Arching his right eyebrow James looked down at Melody with an intrigued look on his face. To many that could have been a tease for what’s to come but James knew Melody well, he knew that she wasn’t like other girls and that simply could have meant she just wanted to chew off his ear later with actual words. James kept his right arm wrapped around his sleeping son, before he gently guided his left hand down his wife’s back.

James: Should I be concerned?

Melody just smiled up at him. Trying to ease his concern with her beautiful bright eyes. The two made it to their front gate, which Melody reached across to the keypad to type in their code. With the sound of a click the large iron gates started to swing inwards. Stepping between the gates they made their way towards their front door, but first they had to navigate the long driveway allowing Melody and James to continue their conversation whilst their son still slept.

Melody: I was just thinking… about maybe… maybe… It's time we try and add another little monster to our tribe.

James' eyes grew wide but Melody couldn’t keep a straight face, as she covered her mouth with her right hand hiding her chuckle. She had desire in her eyes, James didn’t miss that even as she quickly backed up her statement.

Melody: Relax cowboy... it doesn’t have to be right now, I mean SCW is trying their hardest to pull you back in for another stint, I know the world is still bananas and I know how you feel about kids.

James: Not all kids, I love ours.

James looked down at his son with a smile, even if he managed to get him to dress up as a toy cowboy he was a big softy when it came to his mini.

Melody: I just figured I’ll be retired from the ring forever soon and well I know we both said we didn’t overly enjoy being the only child growing up at times and JJ’s at that age where a baby wouldn’t be a complete hindrance to his routine.

A silence fell between the two as they took their last few steps towards their grand Beverly Hills home. James juggled JJ in his arms and located the front door key in his pocket. Unlocking the door, he pushed on it gently, allowing his wife to step inside first. Melody turned and held the door for James so he could step into their mansion, without the fear of the door slamming and waking their sleeping angel. Passing James Junior to Melody, she held onto him gently as James ensured the gate was closed and the door was locked before he turned to look back at his family. JJ had stirred a little from the shift, but Melody was gently bouncing from one heel to another easing him back to the land of slumber. James was about to mouth I “told you so” but JJ’s eyes stayed locked shut, as Melody poked her tongue out at her husband.

Melody moved towards the stairs as James placed JJ’s candy up high on the entryway table. If James Junior couldn’t find it in the morning that meant they didn’t have to deal with a little boy all hyped up on sugar first thing in the AM. James made his way quickly up the steps behind Melody, catching her as she reached the top. Melody turned and headed towards JJ’s bedroom, where the both of them entered and laid their son down on the bed. Gently tugging away at his costume Melody removed it without JJ stirring. As she placed the costume in the laundry nook at the end of this bed, James moved forward and tucked his son under his blanket. James lips pressed against JJ’s head before Melody did the same, before switching on the small glowing orb beside his bed. He didn’t need a night light but Melody knew if her son woke up later in the night he would be thrown for six, as the last time his eyes were open he was tearing up the streets in search of candy.

Backing up slowly they both turned back to look at James Junior as he slept from the doorway. James’ left arm draped over Melody’s shoulders and he pulled her into his side. Melody reached up and pressed her left hand into James’ chest. As the two took another look at the blessing they created, James turned his attention from his son to his wife.

James: I’m not saying no…

Melody’s attention shifted up as she caught James’ gaze. She was a little hesitant to smile as she knew there was a but coming. Or she could feel there was something holding him back from agreeing right away.

James: But…It’s a let’s get through High Stakes and 2021 first.

Melody quickly interrupted him, she turned in his arms so now both of her hands were pressing upon his chest. Her eyes locked on his.

Melody: So, it’s not a no?

James just smiled down at her with the brightest smile he could muster. He moved his arms down around her back, sliding them down to fall around her waist, holding her there.

James: It’s a maybe.

Using his right arm, James guided Melody from JJ’s room as she would spend all night watching him sleep if she had the chance. The two of them make their way to the hallway before walking hand in hand towards their master bedroom. Melody noticed James’ free hand reach up to remove the cowboy hat from the top of his head. Reaching across Melody stopped him by knocking his hand away.

Melody: I think you should leave that on a little while longer.

Winking up at him, Melody smiled an innocent smile. James left the Stetson on top of his head, he stepped behind her and rested his hands on her hips and guided her into their room. After all, happy wife, happy life.

~~

The cameras opened up in the beautiful New York City, the scene in the backdrop was the world-famous staircase of the Metropolitan Museum of Art. A place that has seen countless celebrities and designers walk the red carpet for the prestigious MET Gala each year. The lights were shining brightly on the red carpet that had been laid out on the staircase once more, as the bustling sounds of New York were alive and well in the background. In the middle rung of the second tier of steps, Melody could be seen wearing a slender fitting black dress, with black sunglasses covering her eyes. Paparazzi to the left and right of her, snapping away at their cameras to get the perfect photo. Melody couldn’t help but smile, this was her life since leaving Sin City Wrestling and she was grateful. The SCW cameras panned closer to her and once she knew the microphone boom was in the right distance she licked her blushed lips and started to speak.

Melody: Katie, Kate, Kate…

Melody’s bright smile lit up the screen when she spoke. The clicking sound of the cameras continued, flashing up her face as she spoke.

Melody: I probably shouldn’t say your name three times in a row, because like beetle juice or bloody Mary you’ll just appear. And, that my friend wouldn’t be the best thing right now. You see, you called me off the bench and for what? Just so you could have an easy win at High Stakes? Just so you could erase the bad memories that you have from last year when Evie tapped you out? What’s the reasoning behind it Katie? Because if you ask me none of it makes sense. There is no real reason behind this other than you were hoping for a quick one, two, three so you can be on your merry way towards your own Sin City Wrestling return.

She shook her head from side to side, disagreeing with Kate’s intentions.

Melody: That’s the only reason that makes sense to me. It’s not because you wanted a grand competition, it's not because you wanted a real feud. You wanted to call out someone who you believe you have their number… well I can promise you, I switched up the digits. If you think for a single second that calling out my name and bringing me back in from the sidelines that I won’t have your number. That I won’t give you a run for your money. You’re sadly mistaken. You see when you’re as good as me inside the six-sided ring, time away isn’t an issue… time away is a rest, not a hindrance… muscle memory my friend. Wrestling to me is second nature. I’ve watched it since before I could walk and I learnt it from an early age, you think I don’t have what it takes to lace up my boots and give you my last ass kicking? Trust me it would be an honour to put you back in your place. It would be a privilege to wipe the smile from your face.

Her cool smile was plastered on her face as Melody placed her hands on her hips and continued.

Melody: I’ll be coming into High Stakes with the odds stacked against me, but I can assure you, my little friend you’ll regret rattling at my cage for your self-dominance. Now don’t get it twisted, I don’t hate you Kate… I don’t have any ill feelings towards you outside the ring because to be honest… we are friends… we are hair best friends. It’s been like that since when I used to be in Sin City Wrestling full time. I remember travelling together, I remember training together and I remember you going out of your way to congratulate myself and James on the arrival of baby James, if I’m not mistaken you were one of the first to do so. You have always been there for me, even when others I thought I was closer to weren’t and that I will be forever thankful.

She tucked a strand of her long blonde hair behind her right ear, the wind around her picking up. She was in New York City after all.

Melody: But what I won’t tolerate is you, using me as a launchpad for your self-preservation in this sport. What I won’t stand for is you thinking you can best me just to put your name back on the map. I get it a victory over me would put your name back in bright shiny lights, but a victory over me… there hard to come by. They're hard to accomplish… I don’t hand those out for free… so, if you want to show the world you’re better than me you’ll have to push me to my absolute limits and I honestly don’t think you're capable of doing so. You're distracted, you're fidgety and when you get the case of scatter brains… you’re easy to predict, you’re sloppy you become desperate to hold on to the last shred of relevance you can… you become violent, you become hurtful, you become selfish… and if that’s the case this Sunday night at High Stakes you can bet on your life that I will do everything in my power to put your egotistical greedy self-centred behaviour on blast.

Melody flicked her right hand out as if to shoo the paparazzi away and they quickly took a few steps back leaving her to continue her promotional video.

Melody: I’m all about healthy competition but when you made it vocal about wanting to erase last year's efforts… I couldn’t help but let those words seep under my skin. I’m not a message to be sent. I’m not a puppet for you to play with… I’m meant to be your best friend… you should be focusing on the fact that we will stepping inside the ring together again… that you’ll be my last ever opponent… but selfishly you’ve made it all about your need to right a wrong… to fix something that I had NOTHING to do with. I’m not Evie Jordan. I’m not the one that tapped you out… but Sunday night at the Garden you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be the next one to have you withering in pain, forcing your hand to canvas. Submission isn’t my strong point… I’ll be honest but it’s in my house of tricks and since that’s what you're scared of the most… well it only feels right to make you submit.

A playful smile crossed her face as she spoke, happy to be heading back to the ring for one last time.

Melody: You think I’m going to allow you to beat me in front of my son? You think I’m going to let you tap me out because of some sick fantasy you have about previous demons? I don’t care who you are, best friend, hair friend, or my worst enemy. I will not concede I will not break in front of the eyes of JJ. This will be his one chance to see me in the ring and I’ll do everything in my power to ensure he sees his mother… walk away with the victory. Hell, I’m doing this for him. A mother’s love has no bounds and the fact that I’m willing to step inside the ring to put a smile on his face, means one of two things… one you don’t stand a chance and two, you never bloody did. 

The camera panned in on Melody’s face as she brought her hands back to her hips, highlighting her tone.

Melody: I look forward to stepping into the ring with you this Sunday night Kate… so I can go out on a high and I can prove to you that I’m not the weak pathetic little thing you thought I was. You wanted an easy win, I’m anything but. I’m doing this for JJ, I’m doing this for all my Melephants and I’m doing this for one last ride in the Sin City six-sided ring and what a grand way to go out… a win over my friend, at Madison Square Garden, in front of a sold out crowd, at THE biggest show on SCW history.

Melody stared down the camera, hope glittering in her eyes.

Melody: Bring your best, because you’re going to need it to even come close to beating me… and even with your A game, you’ll fall short.even with your multiple personas, you’ll fall short and even with the taste of vengeance on your lips, you’ll fall short… some curses aren’t meant to be lifted my sweet Kate and this stain on your record will be everlasting, because when I beat and oh, I will… you’ll never be able to seek the revenge that will plague you. You’ll never be able to right this wrong or correct it… it will haunt you…

She brushed a strand of her blonde hair out of her face once more and tucked it behind her ear.

Melody: And those are some, Cold. Hard. Facts.

With a warm loving smile, Melody waved to the camera before the footage faded to nothing.
>

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Re: MELODY GRACE vs KATE STEELE
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2021, 11:43:06 PM »
San Diego, California
Gem stone Manor

It had been a while since Kate Steele had really been around the SCW world. Kate had decided to get away to let her cousin take some of the spotlight. It gave her some time to really take in what was important in her life and on areas that she wanted to focus on. However who would have thought that Kate’s time away from the ring would result in her dealing with one of the most horrible events in her entire life. She didn’t expect for entire world to come crashing down when she walked in on her husband Teddy sleeping with another woman. It devastated her and left her broken. Months went by and now Kate finds herself as a divorced woman and a single mother. She is living in the Gem Stones manor along with her eleven year old daughter and fellow band mates. However today Juliet and Diamond were the only two women in the mansion as all of the other girls were off with their significant others. Ruby and Courtney were off for a date at Sea World, while Sapphire was visiting a new fling in Northern California. Emerald was nowhere to be found. Kate was resting on her bed watching television and it wasn’t long before her daughter Juliet walked into the room. Her hands were on her hips as she looked deeply into her mom’s eyes.

“What’s going on mommy?!”

Kate slowly looks back at her as she takes in a long deep breath.

“I am just feeling down over everything that happened.. I never imagined I would be in this position but it looks like we are and we just need to figure out how we are going to get out of this…”
user posted image

user posted image