Author Topic: BELLA MADISON vs SELEANA ZDUNICH vs VIOLET AMELIA HOLT vs BEA BARNHART  (Read 2581 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 7k limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Re: BELLA MADISON vs SELEANA ZDUNICH vs VIOLET AMELIA HOLT vs BEA BARNHART
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2021, 10:24:12 AM »
CHRISTMAS CHALLENGER MATCH FOR SHOT AT WORLD BOMBSHELL CHAMPIONSHIP AT THE FINAL CLIMAX CONTROL OF 2021 ON DECEMBER 19, 2021

Narrator:  I spoke with Bea Barnhart recently and I can tell you she is excited she got this match to earn a shot at the World Bombshell Championship at the last Climax Control for 2021. Bea also told me she is determined to win and prove everyone wrong.

TO HELL WITH YOU KAREN

The scene shifts to Bea Barnhart taking Iris for a walk in Sweetwater Park near her home in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Bill and Bea have remained in Lawrenceville until next week when they will travel to New York City for High Stakes XI at Madison Square Garden. Bill is not with Bea and Iris during this walk. The camera person assigned to Bea is walking with her recording everything she says and does.

Bea:  Good grief Iris! I’d expect you to walk quicker than you’re doing right now. Then again you’re a chubby, and lazy, dog. But for sure if me or Daddy Bill place a plate of food in the other room a long way away from you for sure would break the Sound Barrier getting to the food! Ha ha ha!

Iris looks up at Mommy Bea and lets out a snort of disapproval at her comment.

Iris:  SNORT!!!

Bea:  I’ll snort you in a bit young lady! I took you for a walk in Sweetwater Park to get exercise and to potty so you don’t have an accident in our house. Come on girl you can do it. Just sniff around and find just the right spot then squat and do your thing.

Iris intently sniffs the walking trail for signs of where other dogs have done their potty before she arrived. When Iris finds just the right spot she squats and pees then she takes a dump which, even for Iris, is quite large in size. We watch as Bea pulls out a poop bag to pick up the poop of Iris and also some tissue to wipe the butt of Iris in case some of it stuck to her butt. Iris takes off pulling hard to continue her walk but Bea has to pull on her leash to keep her in place until she can pick up her poop.

Bea:  Good grief Iris! Now you want to move quickly when I’m needing to pick up your poop? Let me finish then we’ll continue your walk.

Bea properly picks up the poop of Iris and ties the poop bag closed until she can find a trash can to drop it into. As Bea and Iris continue their walk they are confronted by an angry woman who is obviously not a dog lover. Either that or she’s just an evil person. Oh great. Looks like Bea and Iris have to deal with a Karen. The woman runs up and starts bitching at Bea.

Angry Woman:  Hey! You need to pick up your dog’s poop! I walk on the trails here all the time and I don’t want to accidentally step in something!

Bea:  Excuse me but I don’t know who the hell you are or why you’re yelling at me. My name is Bea. May I know your name also?

Angry Woman:  My name is Karen but that’s none of your damn business.!Your dog just pooped on the walking trail and I don’t want that in MY park!

Bea:  It figures your name is Karen! How do things like this happen to me? Anyway yes Iris did poop on the walking trail and yes I properly cleaned it up and yes when we pass a trash can I’ll properly dispose of her poop. Also get the hell off your high horse and curb your attitude! This park does not belong to you it belongs to Gwinnett County Parks Department. If you have a problem with me and Iris talk to them not to me.

Karen:  Who the hell do you think you are talking to me in that manner?

Bea:  I’m Bea Barnhart and I live in this neighborhood. I’m also a wrestler in Sin City Wrestling. I suggest you back off or you’re likely to get hurt. And if you had been paying attention you would have noticed that I have a camera person assigned to me, by the Wrestling Federation I work for, and they’ve been recording all the interactions between you and me.

Karen:  Now you’re recording me without my permission? So you’re threatening me now? I’m going to call the Police!

Bea:  No I’m not threatening you. I’m telling the truth about you and your bullshit attitude that you claim you own this park and you try to order other people around. And even if I did confront you and threaten you it’s because you threatened me first. And, yes, please call the Police. I have my roving camera person recording everything both of us are saying and doing and I’d love to show it to the Police to prove you’re harassing and threatening me and that you started the trouble not me. Have a nice day!!!

Bea turns and continues her walk with Iris. The Karen is furious that she wasn’t able to intimidate Bea so she leaves the park much to the delight of Bea.

Bea:  Stupid ass people in the world Iris. That Karen ran scared when she realized she was being caught on camera being abusive to me. If she does call the police I have all the evidence I need to have them arrest her. Let’s finish our walk in the park then go home.

Bea and Iris continue their walk. When they return to their car to drive home the camera person cuts their camera feed.

TIME TO TALK TO MY OPPONENTS

When the camera person starts their camera feed again we see Bea Barnhart in her home in Lawrenceville, Georgia. She’s sitting on the couch looking into the camera to address her opponents for her upcoming match. Bill and Iris are not in the room.

Bea:  I’m not going to lie to you. I’ve yet to obtain a win over Bella Madison or Seleana Zdunich. I have, though, obtained four wins with no losses against Violet Amelia Holt. I plan on being the last woman standing in our match to go into the final Climax Control for 2021, to be held on December 19, 2021, against the World Bombshell Champion. And the World Bombshell Champion will be determined in the Main Event at High Stakes XI. So it’ll be either the current World Bombshell Champion Amber Ryan or Roxi Johnson or Crystal Zdunich. Doesn’t matter to me who it ends up being as I plan on defeating them at that last Climax Control of 2021.

Bea looks intently into the camera.

Bea:  You saw the video of my walk with Iris in Sweetwater Park where I had to deal with a Karen, who just also happened to really be named Karen, going off on me and Iris even though I wasn’t doing anything wrong. One of the three wrestlers I’m facing at High Stakes XI is also a Karen. No it isn’t you Bella. No it isn’t you Seleana. You two have every right to brag since both of you have wins over me and I don’t have any wins over you. That leaves you Violet. Why do I call you a Karen? Because you get in front of the camera and scream and yell insults at me and try to tell me how much I suck against you. Really? Damn! How many wins do you have over me Violet? NONE! How many wins do I have over you Violet? FOUR! Now please be a good little girl and shut the f**k up! Damn Violet KAREN Holt!

Bea lets out a loud laugh.

AN EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT

Bea:  I look at our match at High Stakes XI as being an early Christmas gift for me. I know you’re asking why I say that so I’ll tell you. Just because I haven’t obtained a win over two of the wrestlers in this match doesn’t mean I can’t do it this time. For damn sure I’ll get a win over Violet as she’ll never be able to defeat me. So your next question is how I plan on getting that win. Valid question and I have a valid answer. I focus and eliminate the other three wrestlers in the match and I walk into the last Climax Control of 2021, on December 19, 2021, as the challenger, against whichever wrestler wins the World Bombshell Championship match at High Stakes XI. You think you three can stop me? Hit me with your best shot. . .fire away! Have fun trying!

Bea informs the camera person she is done with her comments for today and they cut their camera feed and the screen goes dark.

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2021, 10:17:46 PM »
Off-Camera

Friday, October 29, 2021
Hilton/Zdunich Residence
Hollywood Hills
Los Angeles, California
3:01 AM  PDT

“I’m running fast but getting nowhere
I see the light but I never get there”

Seleana sits up in her bed and looks around. The room looks similar but something is off. Looking down, the sheets are a set she’s never seen before. Bright pink, they look like a color she would probably not have chosen but almost scream, “Look at me!”

Seleana Zdunich:  Detta är fel.

Looking over to the other side of the bed, she notices it’s empty, even when her ten-year-old daughter has been sleeping lately ever since Christina Zdunich had left. Instead of the sleeping child, all she finds is a mostly empty bed that looks like the other side has not been slept on in days.  Seleana stands up, slipping out of the bed and looks down to find herself dressed in a pair of jeans, white socks and a Crystal Hilton t-shirt that she does not remember owning.

Seleana Zdunich:  Vad är detta?

As she moves away from the bed, she notices a small bull insignia on the edge of the sheets and then heads out through the door. She starts into the hallway and starts moving towards the sounds of a raucous party going on downstairs. As she walks down the hallway, a blinding light comes from the end where the stairway should be and engulfs her, causing her to turn away and shield her eyes. 

Seleana Zdunich:  What going on?

She falls to her knees as the light seemingly passes over her. When she looks back, she suddenly looks like she’s in the hallway of the offices of Rose Productions. She stands up, frowning at the strange looks of the walls as they all seem to be decorated in movie stills of “Crystal Hilton Features” that she’s never heard of.  “ The Rose Garden,” “The Wilting Rose,” “The Burning Rose,” and “A Crystal Fortress” go down one wall while “La Paloma,” “La Familia,” “Skid Row Tribe,” and “Diamonds Are Forever…” go down the other one.

Seleana Zdunich:  I… do… not… I…

Shaking her head, Seleana forces herself to keep moving forward. She turns the corner and starts down the stairs where she finds a wild party going on.  As she moves to the bottom of the stairs she walks by two people she does not know, a man and a woman, engaging in aloud intrcourse right there in full view of anyone else present.

Seleana Zdunich:  För fan i helvete!

She keeps moving and notices everyone else in the room is naked and either flirting or making out with someone except for her. As she steps forward he finally sees her wife standing naked by a table laughing, a drink in her hand. From the looks of things it is not her first and she’s already enjoyed a few of the people here. As Seleana watches, mouth open in shock, Crystal nods to the man next to her, sets her drink down and accepts something before leaning over the table and snorting some powder up.

Seleana Zdunich:  Skit också!

Crystal looks over, rubbing at her nose and grinning.

Crystal Hilton: Come on, Babe, the snow’s fresh and really good shit too!

Seleana just stares at her as she picks her drink back up.

Crystal Hilton: This is good too, only the best, Baby!  This is my night with my people and we are living it up!

Seleana looks around and notices similar lines of whte powder all around on nearly every surface. Several of the other people are all engaged in making those lines disappear, including Chloe Martin.

CM: Oh yes, Mister… whatever your name is, I would like you to fuck me here like I’ve never been fucked before!  It’s on Crystal’s dime so….

She trails off as she turns to finish off the line she had been snorting and the man moves into position behind her. Seleana walks past them, horrified at what she’s seeing.

Seleana Zdunich:  What is this?

Crystal laughs.

Crystal Hilton: What does it look like?

Seleana shakes her head and the light comes back. Seleana looks away and Crystal starts laughing louder.

Crystal Hilton: Oh, I’m sorry, is my light too much for you?  Am I shining so brightly you just can’t take it?

Seleana looks back up and Crystal nods.

Crystal Hilton: You know you were never enough for me. I always had to have more. I always had to go outside and get more.

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich:  Why?

Crystal laughs again, this time even more cruelly.

Crystal Hilton: Why? 

She shrugs, still laughing.

Crystal Hilton: Why the fuck not?  You always said it yourself, Babe, I AM a star…

She shakes her head angrily.

Crystal Hilton: NO!  I am THE Star! 

The drink goes flying overhead.

Crystal Hilton: I AM the eighteen time world champion! I AM the four-time hall of famer! I AM the reason you have anything you have in this world! The house?

She points to herself.

Crystal Hilton: Me!  The car?

She points to herself again.

Crystal Hilton: Me! The zoo? The movies? The record label? 

She points to herself again while nodding emphatically.

Crystal Hilton: ALL me! 

She nods again as the lights beams all around.

Crystal Hilton: Who would you be without ME? I am the Star in your life!  I am the sun you orbit around and bathe in MY light! You would never have gotten into wrestling without me!  You would never have gotten to live the life you do without me!  You would not have children without me because they are MY children!  You would never have been a champion without me and you only get to be a mother because it means I don’t have to be!  I can come and go as I please and do whatever I want! I can drink everything there is, snort all the drugs and fuck anything I want becasue I AM THE Star and everyone else owes me that for letting them all enjoy my light and the warmth i give off!

Seleana staggers back, unable to look her wife in the face anymore.

Crystal Hilton: You were nothing without me! You were a trophy that no one else wanted! I wanted you because you were new and you’re hot and because I wanted to be able to show off and say look at the hot Swedish import I just bought! And what happened the second it started to get too hot?

Crystal waves her hands around, the light ever increasing in brightness and intensity.

Crystal Hilton: All these morons started this #FreeSeleana bullshit because they thought you “deserved better!”

The laughter starts again and is so loud, it makes the room shake.

Crystal Hilton: There is NO better than me and if I’m too much for you, then I did you a favor by fucking off to go and fuck freely and openly. I mean, it’s not like I wasn’t doing that in between drinks and lines anyway but now I get to tell the world! “Your Star is available!”

Seleana falls back and starts to roll down the floor towards the front door.

Crystal Hilton: I was NEVER yours! You were mine and now I'm done with you! Enjoy the oblivion of no more spotlight! God knows I’m gonna enjoy getting fucked by everyone in this room and anyone else I decide I wanna hook up with!  I haven’t had a good fuck in weeks and honestly, I mised it more than I enjoyed having you in my collection!  Have fun taking care of my kids even when they all act just like me and remind you of what you lost out on by being you!

“Mommy!”

Crystal Hilton: You’ll never be me!

“Mommy!!

Crystal Hilton: You’ll never do better than me!

“MOMMY!!!”

Seleana sits up in her bed, shaking. Looking around, everything is suddenly back to normal. Aurora looks up at her, worry on her little face.

Aurora Zdunich:  Mommy?

Seleana tkes the little one in her arms and hugs her tightly.

Seleana Zdunich:  Ja, I here…  mardröm…

Aurora frowns at her in confusion and Seleana nods soothingly.

Seleana Zdunich:  Nightmare…

Aurora nods and clutches onto her mother.

Aurora Zdunich:  I love you, Mommy!

Seleana leans down and kisses the little girl on the top of her head.

Seleana Zdunich:  Jag älskar dig också!

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2021, 11:53:53 PM »
Hope.

She had absolutely none when she returned to the arena from the graveyard, in her losing effort to try and change the narrative of High Stakes.

She saw it as her last absolute shot to really get that big moment that she had been desperately searching for.

High Stakes was in her hometown after all.

Ever since she was a little girl, watching all these big moments on TV with her dad...it was almost ALWAYS Madison Square Garden.

Now here she was, and she was just numb. Then she was angry.

All that for what?

Lost. Broken. And no happy thoughts remained.

Then as if someone went ‘UH UH’ Candy....one of her mother’s oldest and most loyal friends was standing in front of her in all her pink glory.

Bella sitting on the floor, make-up a mess, covered head to toe in graveyard dirt, broken, sweaty and bruised looked up and swore she floated in like some strange fairy godmother. Without even knowing Candy helped her friend, without even asking.

The contract. The paper she was handed by the savior in very pink heels, was a contract for one of the bigger matches on High Stakes.

Suddenly, it all rushed back...the very essence of why she came to SCW to begin with. She never wanted to fit into the mold that was presented to her in other places. She didn’t want to be compared to her mother or step-father when it came to certain parallels. Her legacy was her own and Candy just handed her the keys to what could potentially be her kingdom.

The Winner gets a shot at the greatest prize for a woman in SCW. The World Bombshell’s Championship.

She just had to get through another mountain.

She hugged Candy, harder than she had hugged anyone ever, except maybe Mal when he found her.

“Mal! Oh my God, I can’t believe this...look...look what Candy gave me.”

“What?”

“It’s a contract for a match at High Stakes. Not a title match but...look!” she says shoving the paper in his hands.

He looks over it quickly, and his eyes get big, “Holy shit. And Candy gave you this?”

“YES! I swear hun, I didn’t even ask for anything, I was just telling her how I didn’t know what was going to happen at the show in New York and then suddenly she just handed me this. She said it was left over when she was acting under Christian’s role. She is just right over there if...” and Bella turns and Candy is gone, “...Candy?”

Bella walks back into the area where she and Candy were just talking and looks around and there is no sign of her at all, “Now where could she have gone off so fast?”

“Knowing her? Something shiny must have come along and distracted her.” Mal said standing behind her. Bella takes that chance to elbow him in the gut, “OW! I know! Fucking hell woman, I’m a broken man”

“You really just can’t help yourself, can you?” she says, turning to glare at him, “She just did something amazing for me. You’re lucky I didn’t hit the arm, jerk.”

Mal holds his hands up in surrender, “I get it, I’m sorry.”

Bella shakes her head and smirks, “Nope, not gonna be good enough. You’re gonna have to dress up for Halloween now to make it up to me....AND I think something nice for Candy.” she stops and thinks, turning on her heels and walking down the hall, “Isn’t her little girl’s birthday coming up soon? I wonder how she’d like it if her Uncle Mal dressed up like one of her favorite characters. I’m off to shower!”

Bella practically skips down the hallway leaving Mal in her wake, his mouth agape before he lets out, “I WILL SLEEP ON THE COUCH FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK!!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!”

From a distance we hear, “I’LL BE 15 MINUTES TOPS! STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!”

“BELLS!” Mal yells but doesn’t get anything back, “Shit.”

5 stages to 4 steps

New York was abuzz.

From a Nor’easter. A storm had the whole damn city just miserable. 2 days after her big news though she couldn’t help herself, Bella found herself in midtown Manhattan, dressed for business. Once her Uber managed to make it’s way to her location, she gave her drive a huge tip, a 5 star revue and made her way quickly into one of the myriad of tall buildings, covering her head with her business portfolio that she carried along with her and trying to foolishly run between the raindrops. Thankfully someone was there to hold the door open as she slid in.

The receptionist behind the desk looked up and brightly smiled, “Well! We haven’t seen you in a while!”

Bella brushed herself off while walking up, “Yeah I know. I’ve only be able to catch him at family functions. In fact I don’t think I’ve seen him since Aaron’s birthday. We’ve both been so busy.”

“Indeed you have. I swear he was suppose to retire.”

“He was, but you know him.”

“Sometimes, unfortunately. He is in his office.”

“Thanks Dani! Tell Ben I said hello.”

“I shall! The same to Mal.”

“I will.” Bella walks up to the big set of doors and quickly knock on them as she opens them up, “Grandpa?”

An older gentleman looks up from a pile of papers behind a rather large desk, “AH, there you are!”

“I know I’m late. I’m so sorry. Getting through this city is pure chaos right now.” she strides across the room as he meets her in the middle with a hug, “It’s so good to see you.”

“And you as well, my girl. What can this old man help you with?”

“Straight to business as usual.”

“There’s no other kind. You did say it was rather urgent.”

“I did but I was hoping to at least treat you to some lunch first.” just then a buzz comes over the intercom.

“Doordash is here, sir.”

“Thank you Dani. Bring it right in.”

“I swear.” Bella shakes her head, “Now I know where I get it from.”

“The act ahead of the thought? Yeah, it’s one of the few things your mother and I have in common. Our stubbornness being another.” he says laughing as Dani brings in the order, chinese food. “Ah perfect, and the soy sauce?”

“In the bag. I have my egg foo yung. Thank you for that.”

“Of course, we can’t let you starve.”

“Enjoy!”

“Ok so....business.” he says cracking open one of the containers, “I take it this has to do with one of your shows coming up. The one at MSG?”

Bella sets on the otherside of him and pulls one of the containers out of the bag setting it off to the side cracking it open to see a stack of eggrolls, one of their favorites, “Yeah, actually. I have so much I wanted to do but it was a waiting game til now. But...I was hoping that you could possibly call one of your contacts for me?”

He leans forward with a smile, “I see that glimmer behind your eye.”

Almost embarrassed, she blushes, “Grandpa don’t.”

He shushes her and sits back with an amused look on his face, “That dramatic flair of yours. Just like your mom. Rev Theory playing her out was one of her greatest moments.”

Bella shrugged, “I was sorta hoping for the same but...”

He brings his hand up, “Say no more. I’ll put the call in as soon as you leave and I’m sure they will say yes.” he says with a smile, “Now....eat and tell me about married life. You and Mal talking about starting a family yet?”

She looks up with that look, “Grandpa! We just got married!”

Shrugging, he takes a bite from his food, “Well it’s almost been a year, child. I remembered when your grandmother and I first got married, we couldn’t keep our hands off each other.”

“OH JEEZ! I don’t really need to hear this.” Bella says, covering her ears.

Laughing he grabs some water, looking adoringly at her, “It’d still be amazing to have a great-grandchild before I leave this world.”

She just gives him a look, “Maybe soon...but I’m so focused on my career right now and Mal’s hurt so one of us has to do the job.”

“And looking amazing in the process, being played out by one of the greatest indy metal bands today.” he says with an eggroll in his hand cheersing his granddaughter.

Bella grabs her own and cheers him back, “Now let's talk about you being there.”

Tricks and Treats

The call was complete, she even spoke to the woman herself and was almost speechless but when it came down to it, Ashley was just as down to earth as she was. Both excited, they talked about meeting up soon to talk details in person. But for now, she had to look to other things....

“Bea, Violet and Seleana.”

She says sitting up on her roof. It was a rare time during the nor’easter that the rain had just stopped and she could open the windows, let in some air and get away from Mal and Luka going back and forth. She loved them both but it was weighing on her.

“I feel like I’ve been here before with every single one of you and maybe we have. We have got to keep moving despite our shortcomings don’t we? Bea tends to run her mouth and get her in trouble more often than not. Violet will always be that leopard that tries to change her spots into stripes but she’s still the same backstabbing bitch and not to be trusted and then there is Seleana that has been there and done that, got the t-shirt and sold it on ebay.”

She looks up and sees the dark clouds swirling over New York.

“Ya’ll are on MY TURF NOW! Here in New York, you play by our rules. There is no mind games, there is no time for bullshit games. We like it real and we’re going to tell you exactly what we think to your faces.”

The skies go from still to swirling, back and forth above. The wind begins to pick up just a bit and she just closes her eyes and feels it.

“I BEGGED for this chance. The minute we were destined to Madison Square Garden for High Stakes, I knew what needed to happen. I am out to make my mark, larger than ever and you better believe ladies, that I am to the breaking point where I need to break a glass ceiling by diving through it, head first with no remorse. I’ve proven exactly how far I will go to make a point. I did it with Tempest to get where I needed to go. Don’t think that making you 3 each my own personal point won’t be enjoyable to say the least. There’s no friends...there’s no partnerships. There is going for exactly what we all want.”

Her crystal blue eyes open. You can almost see a storm all it’s own behind them.

“A shot. One. Glorious. Opportunity. To manifest our own destiny and get even a sniff at that World Bombshell Championship.”

And with a smirk she stands and looks out again. She inhales deeply, feeling that change in the atmosphere. Her eyes connecting....

“Happy Halloween ladies. Let’s play.”

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2021, 10:27:07 AM »
FOUR CHALLENGERS ENTER THE RING. ONLY ONE. . .ME. . .EARNS A SHOT AT THE WORLD BOMBSHELL CHAMPION AT THE FINAL CLIMAX CONTROL OF 2021 ON DECEMBER 19, 2021

Narrator:  Bea Barnhart told me she hates liars. With that simple opening comment out of the way I turn you over to Bea Barnhart.

Bea Barnhart is seen sitting in a Starbucks near Madison Square Garden having a snack and coffee.

I HATE LIARS

Bea:  Thanks for joining me today. I’m sure your first question is what food I’m eating and what drink I’m drinking. What I’m eating and drinking has no connection to my upcoming match at High Stakes XI so shut the hell up and stop asking about stuff that’s none of your business!  Before I launch into comments concerning my three opponents I wish to explain why I hate liars. I can’t stand people who can’t tolerate the truth so they have to lie all the time. One of the best examples of a liar is Violet Amelia Holt who claims I can never defeat her and yet she’s 0-4 against me. Oooo! I just proved her sorry ass wrong! Besides the lies Violet tells there other persons who told a lie about me. I won’t honor them by mentioning their names since their comment was so generic. . .it was just a canned statement coming from other wrestlers. . .so my comments on the statement they made about me applies to everyone.

Bea flashes a smile.

Bea:   I’m going to paraphrase the lying comment made about me. Basically the comment was that the only reason I was able to obtain the Mixed Tag Team Championship was because of my husband Bill Barnhart earning it for our team. I challenge you to go back to May 23, 2021, at Into the Void X and watch the replay of that match for the Mixed Tag Team Championship. Who was legally in the ring at that time? Me and Kate Steele. Who got the win in the match? Me when I pinned Kate Steele with a Crucifix Pin. So let me ask you the all-important question. Did I win the Mixed Tag Team Championship because Bill won that Championship match or did I win that Championship match by pinning Kate Steele and winning the championship match? I’m not going to wait for your answer because you know damn well when you review the replay of that match you’ll see you’re the liar and I’m telling the truth. Deal with the truth assholes!

THE BOTTOM LINE

Bea:  The term Bottom Line means the final results and it is usually applied to financial accounting to provide you with the bottom line totals that either shows your business made a profit or took a loss. The bottom line is that I intend to walk into our match at High Stakes XI and walk away with a profit by earning a shot at the World Bombshell Champion at the last Climax Control of 2021. Can I do it? Many are asking. The answer is yes I can, and will, do it. Will that irritate the hell out of Bella Madison, Seleana Zdunich, and Violet Amelia Holt? Yep damn sure will. Will I enjoy taking their happiness away from them? Yep. Will I enjoy going into the backstage area and hearing the three of them wailing and crying and screeching because they lost to me? Yeah that’ll also be fun but wearing headphones blasting my entrance music will easily drown out their pathetic noise.

Bea informs the camera person she is going to present final comments then they can shut down their camera feed.

Bea:  Seleana you have the most valid reason to brag against me. You’ve won all our matches against each other and I haven’t won any of them against you. I commend you on your accomplishment against me but I’m planning on ending your winning streak against me. Bella you also have a win over me. Although you have less to brag about than Seleana does the fact remains that I haven’t defeated you. . .yet. Violet, as far as you are concerned against me you already know you have no wins over me and I have four wins over you. No way in the entire Universe are you walking away from this match having eliminated me.

Bea smiles into the camera.

Bea:  Bella, Seleana, Violet, pay attention as I’m winning our match, then I’m going to win the match at the last Climax Control of 2021, then I’m going to be crowned Sin City Wrestling’s World Bombshell Champion. I know that’ll make you three, and the wrestler I defeat for the Championship, cry rivers of tears, but I don’t give a damn when I hurt your feelings! I only care that I’m walking away with a win against you three then walking away as World Bombshell Champion to end 2021. And do you want to know the best thing? There’s not a damn thing anyone can do to stop me!

Bea ends her comments and the camera person cuts their camera feed and the screen goes dark.

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2021, 11:05:39 PM »
Off-Camera

Friday, November 5, 2021
Living Room
Priest Apartment
Manhattan
New York, New York
8:10 AM  EDT

The week had gone faster than she had anticipated. Spending it in New York with family so close by had been nice. Given that the SCW show she was tow reste on was in madison Square garden meant it was opportunity for Seleana Zdunich and her ten-year-old daughter, Aurora, to come in early and use her sister, Zenna’s penthouse apartment and visit with their cousin, retired wrestler, Alexi “Storm” Zdunich-Priest, her husband Robbie Priest, her mother, Scarlett Zdunich and their five children. Robbie’s brother, Scotty Valentine, lived just around the corner with his wife, Angelika “Dark Angel” Levén-Valentine and their daughter, Kaari.

The fact that Robbie and Alexi’s eldest daughters, Scarlett Rose and Amber, were 10 and 8, almost 9, respectively had not been lost on Seleana either. Scotty and Angel’s daughter was also 8, almost 9, and this meant Aurora would have plenty of cousins to play with while here.

Today, Seleana was sitting on the sofa in the living room of the Priest Family Residence, a nice apartment only a few blocks from Madison Square Garden. Robbie and Alexi were sitting opposite her, Angel sitting next to her on the couch. It always amused the girls that Robbie’s fluffy, somewhat curly brown hair tended to mean conversations about hair products were not lost on him the way they were on others. Given her husband’s rock star hair, Alexi’s fiery red hair, Angel’s jet black and Selean’s blonde, that topic could carry some time in this apartment.   

Seleana Zdunich: Tack for having us.

Alexi just shoots her cousin a look.

Alexi Zdunich-Priest: Sarabi, you know you are always welcome here! Mum loves having you come here, especially with Aurora!

Angel smirks.

Angelika Levén-Valentine: Ja, the girls as well now that their game teams are even!

Seleana frowns in confusion.

Seleana Zdunich: Even?

Robbie grins.

Robbie Priest: They tend to play with Scotty a lot. The boys like to play wrestling games with him, the girls like to play racing games. But the triplets mean they’re usually outnumbered four to three. Aurora means it's four on four!

Seleana nods, a smile coming to her face.

Seleana Zdunich: Aurora always keen for that!

Robbie, Angel and Alexi all nod in unison.

Robbie Priest: We know.

Angelika Levén-Valentine: Ja, she is a wonderful girl!

Alexi Zdunich-Priest: She and the girls have been like sisters with her. It is beautiful to see, ja?

Angel nods.

Angelika Levén-Valentine: Ja, she fits in wonderfully.

Seleana nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: I wish I could hold family for her.

Almost immediately, Robbie shakes his head.

Robbie Priest: That is not on you, Love. If the others were not keen for it anymore…

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not know what happen. We were good. Outside say things…

She shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: Always say things…

Her head bows.

Seleana Zdunich: I do know know why now, they hit.

Angel frowns.

Angelika Levén-Valentine: Who did they hit? 

Seleana sighs heavily.

Seleana Zdunich: Christina, bang on beatroot.

Alexi nods slowly.

Alexi Zdunich-Priest: The hashtag things?

Seleana nods sadly.

Seleana Zdunich: It did not bother before…

Robbie Priest: Are you certain of this, Love?

All three women look over at him and Robbie nods.

Robbie Priest: This doesn’t sound like it just suddenly hit her. It sounds as if it built up over time and her willingness to eat it frayed until it finally tore away.

Seleana Zdunich: And I not see…

Her head droops again.

Seleana Zdunich: Why I blind?

Alexi shakes her head.

Alexi Zdunich-Priest: You are not blind, Sarabi.

Angelika Levén-Valentine: Christina was always good at hiding things. Maybe she hid this as well until she just could not any longer?

Seleana bites her bottom lip.

Seleana Zdunich: I should see!

Robbie leans forward in his chair.

Robbie Priest: You cannot see everything, Sel. Not when you have so many things to worry about. You have a child to care for. You are the one who held that house together as long it did. Where would Aurora be right now without you? Her mother is dead and her replacement mother has fucked off. Where would this poor child be if you had not been more concerned with her welfare than your own?  You mustn’t blame yourself for things that happen outside of your control. Your wife has emotional problems. There is nothing you could have done about that. It was only a matter of time before that particular explosive went boom. She’s always had these problems and she has refused to confront them. It is a struggle she will always have but if she refuses to even try and fight, it will overwhelm her. Many of us have such struggles, some are able to find their way out of the hole and some are buried in it. Christina must find her own path but that is not your struggle. It is not your job to be her doctor. You did what you could, now you must wait to see if she finds her way out of the darkness and back to your light.

Seleana nods slowly, sadly.

Seleana Zdunich: I no feel light…

Angel slides over and hugs her.

Angelika Levén-Valentine: Det finns ingen ko på isen. Du är ljuset. Finns det hjärterum så finns det stjärterum.

Seleana nods and leans into Angel’s arms.

Seleana Zdunich: I wish she here…

Angelika Levén-Valentine: I know, Sarabi, I know.

Alexi Zdunich-Priest: Things will work out. You will see.

Seleana nods as the others continue to assure her she will be alright.

On-Camera

Friday, November 5, 2021
Front Steps
Madison Square Garden
Manhattan
New York, New York
5:01 PM  EDT

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing on the steps of the front entrance to Madison Square Garden. She looks up at the building’s face and just nods in awe.

Seleana Zdunich: It always an experience, wrestle here.

She nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Especially give cousin live up street. Alexi come here fifteen years’ time ago. She establish us here, give Zenna a place train and then give me name live up to.

Looking down, Seleana stares at the pavement.

Seleana Zdunich: I hope I make proud.   

She turns to face the camera and nods with a small smile on her face.

Seleana Zdunich: Now I come here, I wrestle Bea Barnhart, Bella Madison och Violet Amelia Holt. Winner get opportunity wrestle World Bombshell Champion Nineteenth December!

The smile increases slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: I have been in ring with all before. All capable. All talented. Any deserve chance this bring no matter who hold championship after Sunday.

Taking a deep breath, Seleana looks like a thought is starting to wash over her that she wanted to avoid.

Seleana Zdunich: Any of them against Amber Ryan, great match.

She nods, visibly steeling herself.

Seleana Zdunich: Any of them against Roxi Johnson, great match.

Again, she nods, visibly steeling herself even more.

Seleana Zdunich: Any against Christina….

Her jaw starts to tremble and she shakes her head. Looking away from the camera, Seleana tries to get ahold of herself but the emotions will not stop no matter how hard she tries.

Seleana Zdunich: Jag…

Closing her eyes, Seleana takes a deep breath, knowing she won’t be able to hold this for long.

Seleana Zdunich: I would be honor wrestle any of three in the title match on Sunday. I look forward to my match. I keen wrestle you.

She nods forcefully, almost shaking.

Seleana Zdunich: All of you.

She nods one more time.

Seleana Zdunich: I see you Sunday…

She pauses and points into the building.

Seleana Zdunich: In there, most famous arena in world.

Taking another deep breath, Seleana turns around and looks into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: I see you...

She turns and starts walking up the street as the camera fades to black.

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2021, 11:22:39 PM »
“Mommy, tell me a story.”

Ok, well let's see here....ooooh I know....

~*~*~Pinch Me, I’m Dreaming~*~*~

The fluttering of a clarinet comes across and walks right up to the high note as the familiar sound of Gershwin’s “Rhapsody in Blue” plays as we see the glory that is Madison Square Garden in New York City clear as day on a beautiful fall day in the city. The streets are busy as always but standing across the street stands Bella Madison, with stars in her eyes and a smile on her lips knowing that in just a few days time she would have her first ever match in her hometown.

The marquee lights up and shows SCW’s logo for High Stakes and runs through the card and suddenly she sees her match with Bea, Seleana and Violet and she gets choked up for a moment.

Yes, despite the fact that she had been an active wrestler for a while now, she had not yet really had the chance to stand in the ring in her hometown.

Earth to BELLS!” Mal yelled out trying to get her attention from the corner as he pointed at the light telling them it was ok to cross. She shakes the stars out and rushes over to him, taking his hand as they rush across the street and make their way over to the entrance where all the trucks were lined up and bringing in the final touches for High Stakes.

It was like she was a kid again, even if she was on this side with her parents, she couldn’t get over her fangirl side. Madison Square Garden was indeed the mecca in all of professional wrestling and it was just still an awe inspiring thought that she was going to be there, in front of her friends and her family.

In New York FUCKING CITY!

Still can’t believe, can ya?” Mal said, nudging her.

She smiles and swipes the hair that the wind caught off behind her head, “I’m sorry! Just...this is something I have always dreamed about and I can’t believe that it’s actually happening.

And all thanks to Candy.

And all thanks to Candy. I hope it pissed someone off. I really don’t care. I have worked too damn hard to not be here.

That’s my girl.” he says, giving her a peck on the cheek.

And look!” She points to the tour bus sitting there, “Looks like they’re already here!

Well then, let’s go say hello!” he says pulling her in.

As they pass by the bus you see three words.

New Years Day

~*~*~Twisted And Dirty~*~*~

Her mother, years ago, made this amazing entrance when Rev Theory was an extremely popular band and they brought her out to their hit song “Hell Yeah”. It was a moment that was blazed upon her memory like someone branded her brain. So imagine her surprise when shortly after speaking with her grandfather last week, she got a call from Ash Costello herself, that she knew that this was so much bigger than she could have ever anticipated.

Many run thrus later, and final agreements made. Bella found herself wandering the halls, like she had done as a kid. Trying to connect with the ghost that she felt then.

If these walls could talk...” she says, running her fingers along the brick, “Could you truly imagine the kind of stories we would hear? The history alone that has taken place here...I’m probably the one person right now in SCW that will be like a little nerd about it but I don’t care! Call me what you want because so much history has been made here and the history that has yet to come at High Stakes.

She turns around and sees herself as a 12 year old little girl, running to greet her mom and step-father after one of their matches. They pass by and tears form in her eyes. She leans against that wall and takes a moment. Swiping the tears from her eyes, “I can’t even believe it. I pushed so hard cause I take a lot of pride in where I have come from. I am a second generational star and I know that I am capable of so much more. So when I say that my performance at High Stakes is only the prelude into the next BOOK that is my career, I’m going to show you exactly what I mean.

She pushes herself off the wall and begins to stride down the hall again, “I have been called the future of a lot of things, especially the future of the Bombshell division and through it all I think perhaps I can finally truly see that in myself. I know that I am capable of so much more than what I have done. Mixed Tag Champ done. Almost the Roulette Champ a few different times and someday that title will be mine but I feel like I have bigger fish to fry.” stopping for a moment, she holds up her hand and gives that little smirk like she knows she’s starting trouble but honestly, it needs to be said, “Pardon me, if you are sitting there and thinking, ‘OH here she goes, suddenly her name is inflating her ego.’ NO, that’s not the case at all. What it is is me finally truly waking up and knowing that I have the potential to stand across the ring from greats like Alicia Lukas, Andrea Hernadez and Kiera Fisher-Johnson...or even Amber Ryan, Roxi Johnson, Crystal Zdunich. I want to be one of those names synonymous with the top of the Bombshell Division. I KNOW I have what it takes to be there and I think I’m at that point where I am willing to do just about anything to prove that.

That INCLUDES standing across from women like Bea Barnhart that is just as hungry as I am. Mind you, jokes have been made and I did it too and I’m sorry, but Bea, if it wasn’t for Bill you honestly would probably be an afterthought and I know how much you truly wanna change that narrative but I will not let you do that on my watch and on my turf.” she turns the corner and her eyes squint, “The likes of Violet Amelia Holt, the leopard that thinks she’s a tiger and tries to tell you the spots are really stripes, while she digs her claws in your back. I’ve fallen victim to you one too many times for my taste and I can pretty much guarantee you that you have no comrades here because you can’t seem to help but keep stabbing them in the damn back.

Then she comes to a slow stop, “And then Seleana Zdunich, who has been there and done that and knows what she needs to do to get to that top spot where Crystal is. But here I am like the true wildcard I was born to be to change this whole idea that this is going to just be a simple walk in the park.

She shakes her head and comes across a poster that was along the wall, she stops and studies it, “No ladies...see I am looking at that glass ceiling that I’ve seem to have hit, and I’m going to blow the damn thing up. It may just be a one time shot at that Christmas episode of Climax Control...but it’s a shot. And sometimes all you need is the right time, the right place and the right moment to make it ALL finally come together. That time is at High Stakes, the place is in my backyard at Madison Square Garden and that moment is when I take the chance that was given to me, when it all seemed like hope was lost and that check my ass keeps writing gets cashed at the winner’s window.

She turns ever so slightly and leans next to the poster, which we can now see her a shot of her mother, Laura Phoenix from several years back, holding up a title in the air in the center of MSG. She smiles at it, “We’re going to all go in there with that same mindset. We all see that moment, but for me...it’s more about the moments. The one at a time. I’m going to soak in each and every one of them and Christmas for me is going to come early.

She looks ahead and with a nod and the evil little smirk that we have all come to know and love, “So with that ladies, welcome to New York. Now get the hell out of my way.

~*~*~But~*~*~

“But, did you win?”

Ah, well...that my darling is a story for another time.