Author Topic: New Manager  (Read 780 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
New Manager
« on: October 08, 2021, 11:52:35 PM »
Local Training Facility
Las Vegas, Nevada

Brayden couldn’t help but smirked as he watched his wife Sofia wrestle a local competitor from the Las Vegas area. Sofia seemed to be holding her own without any issue and Brayden just smiled as his wife was doing everything she could to keep the upper hand. Brayden paced around the outside of the ring while holding their newborn daughter Isabella in his arms. The little girl cracked a grin as Brayden smiled in return.

“Look Bella that’s mommy in there and she really seems to be doing good if I say so myself. Don’t you agree pumpkin?!”

The newborn just smiled in return as Sofia continued wrestling the other female. Brayden nodded his head as he started to scream out at the top of his lungs.

“Okay babe now you need to finish this, just do the stuff I taught you and it should definitely be enough to put that stupid bitch away!”

Brayden looks down at his daughter before shrugging his shoulders at her.

“Sorry pumpkin… Daddy didn’t mean to say a bad word and I promise it won’t happen again!”

Inside the ring however that is when Sofia manages to continue beating on the woman. Brayden walks closer to the ring as he yells something at the individual who is acting as the referee for the match. It is at that moment that Sofia quickly punches the other woman right in the $%^&% which causes the woman to scream in pain. Sofia cracks a wicked grin as she lifts her opponent high up into the air. Without hesitation she viciously drops the local competitor right onto their head with a butterfly brainbuster. The local competitor is laid out on the floor as Sofia pins them and gets an easy count. As soon as it’s over Sofia slides out of the ring as she runs over to where Brayden is standing. She smirks looking at her daughter before gazing into his eyes.

“So how did I look?!”

Brayden nods his head with a wicked grin.

“You looked absolutely amazing. You truly were beautiful out there. Honestly I think you are ready to finally stand by my side and be my manager…”

Sofia opens her eyes in amazement as she keeps her eyes fixed on her husband.

“Do you really mean that?!”

Brayden licks his lips with a grin.

“Of course I do. Now I know you have been doing some training with your cousins the Carbajals and honestly it’s a big fucking deal to be trained under Bullet. That strong Columbian pride is definitely in your blood and I respect the ever living shit out of it. I know all of those girls want to look out for their little cousin and teach you the basic fundamentals of what you need to do. However at the end of the day I don’t give a flying fuck on being fundamentally sound. You should know the deal by now and what I represent as soon as I come to the ring. I am a third generation talent. I am the son of Crystal fucking Hilton and that alone makes me just about better than anybody else on the planet. I think the only thing better than being a Hilton is fucking one and considering I made sure to put a ring on it and you get that pleasure every night. You definitely are in for quite the ride. Doing what your cousins will show you will get you to places but if you sprinkle on what I can teach you. You will win championships. We will be a power couple and nobody will stop us…”

Sofia smirks as she wraps her arms tightly around her husband.

“And what would you have me do?!”

Brayden snickers.

“Do whatever it takes to make sure I win, and if for some reason you do find yourself in a wrestling ring. The same rules apply. Win by any means necessary. It’s only cheating if you get caught. Those who follow the rules don’t get far in the world. If there’s a shortcut you damn sure better take it. As long as we get ahead that’s all that matters. It’s all that ever mattered…”

Sofia smiles before turning her attention to Isabella with a giggle.

“You hear that Bella?! Mommy is going to be working with daddy and we might as well bring you on the road with us. It’s going to be so amazing. We will be able to take that happy family on the road and it doesn’t get better than that…”

Sofia kisses her baby before her eyes move to that of her husband. She shrugs her shoulders as she looks deep into his eyes.

“So are you absolutely sure you want me by your side professionally?! You think I am ready for that. I just don’t want my inexperience to really cost you anything…”

Brayden just shakes his head as he looks right into his wife’s eyes.

“Of course I think you are ready, and even if you weren’t I would rather have you on my side then that of that conniving sister of mine. I don’t know how she could openly betray my mother in that wrestling company. Granted I don’t have the best relationship with mom but she is still my mother no less. On top of that she puts her hands on my stepmother and for what purpose exactly?! To stroke a Fucking ego like a spoiled brat feeling that she is entitled to simply have the world handed to her. I am honestly happy that mom decided to put me up for adoption because if I came out like her I wouldn’t know what to do with myself…”

Sofia just shrugs her shoulders with a sigh.

“It really is a messy situation and because of what happened your mother has decided to separate from Seleana… It pisses me off. We are supposed to be a happy family and I didn’t ask for Isabella to be brought into a world where her paternal family is acting like they don’t have any sense. She won’t get ANY of that nonsense from my side of the family because they know family is family to the end. However everyone on your side seems to be out for themselves and its wrong…”

Brayden kisses his wife as he shakes his head in return.

“Babe I know… My father is practically a womanizer, my mother has always been all over the place, momma Seleana often appears like she suffers from Stockholm syndrome at times, and they all come across as weak. However everybody has shortcomings and its fine. At the end of the day Isabella has me. I am her father and I am going to be the one she is constantly around. As long as you and I are there for her that’s all that really matters. I know people might question the both of us but even though I have my father and mother’s blood running within me. I am not defined by what they do or their past. I am NOT a womanizer as my eyes are ONLY on you babe, and I damn sure don’t give a flying fuck on what the world thinks about me. My mom’s biggest weakness has always been worrying too much on what others think of her and not on those who value her more than those people…

However she cannot accept that and she constantly has to change herself in order to receive a type of acceptance that she will never accept. That’s on her though and I really do pray that this time away from everything will make her see what’s important and what she should focus on. She may seem rough around the edges but that’s my mother and I love her…”

Sofia’s eyes open up in return as she shakes her head in return.

“Do you really think this time away from everything will help her out?! Do you think separating from Seleana and Alexandra was the right decision?! What if she spends all this time away from her closest loved ones and they all come to the conclusion that they are much better without her?!”

Brayden thinks about it as he looks back at his wife and just shrugs his shoulders.

“What I think doesn’t really matter and we shouldn’t buy into her guilt trips either. At the end of the day this is something my mother needs to figure out and it is something she needs to do.  She has constantly been hounded by all of this #FreeSeleana stuff that she is actually giving into it all. Its bullshit and she should have never just gone down that road to begin with. If it was me I would have kept living my life and not given two fucks about what anybody thinks. However my mom always has this need to be the center of attention so it’s on her. No matter what happens though she will always be my mom and I will always respect her. The same thing goes for my father as well he will have that respect even if he wasn’t in my life. Right now what I am concerned with is being there for you and Isabella first and foremost. You are my priority. You are my livelihood and I would damn near take a bullet for my family…”

Sofia smiles as she keeps her eyes on her husband.

“Thank God because I don’t know what I would do if you came across like the rest of your family…”

Brayden smirks.

“I figured as much. I doubt it would be all that pretty. The only thing you do need to understand however is the fact that as long as we have each other nothing can stop us. We will overcome whatever comes our way. Things might be vastly fucked up in the family but it’s up to us to keep things in check. One thing I do know however is I also have to be there for Aurora. If my twin sister Brittany wants to act like a fucking tool that’s on her but I have to show Aurora what it means to be a sibling. What it means to be there for somebody in their biggest time of need. Hell I might even reach out to Haylie Jo just to make sure the sister in law is all good. I have to keep the peace…”

“I know babe… Just do what you need to do and I will be right by your side for all of it… Also remember to watch your mouth. You promised you wouldn’t curse that much in front of the baby and you constantly let the bad words come out…”

Brayden nods his head as he looks down at his baby before he slowly gazes back at his wife. She did have a point. He really needed to watch himself.

On Camera

Brayden is all smiles as he claps his hands together with a wicked grin on his lips.

“Finally it seems like I am actually getting some fucking respect around here. On Climax Control I get the opportunity I have been waiting for. I get the chance to fight for the very right to go to High Stakes and compete for some championship gold. The only thing I have to say is it’s about fucking time something came my way. this is the respect I rightfully deserved and it would be a God Damn Tragedy if I didn’t get a chance to write my name in the history books and fight for what belongs to me…

I have to go against a man who wishes to preach the good word, a man who comes from a family of Shepards. Anyway time to go out there and do what I do fucking best. Time to showcase why I am Academic, Athletic, and An Achiever… See you soon David and make sure you bring it. I’ll be waiting”

user posted image