Author Topic: Journey  (Read 615 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Journey
« on: October 08, 2021, 04:17:18 PM »

The past few months had been a very busy one for Char Kwan. After living in California for most of her life, she decided to move across the country to a city that is very dear to her heart. Reading, Pennsylvania is the home of Longshot Wrestling Council where Char Kwan has become somewhat of a mainstay when not competing for Sin City Wrestling. Outside of the ring, she and her adviser Mr. Chalmers has been working diligently to set up a business in the historic district of Reading. As the business is just taking off, a local reporter stops by after the grand opening.

”Mr. Chalmers, could we get a few words with Char Kwan?” the reporter asks as Mr. Chalmers places a hand over his heart while smiling.

”Absolutely,” Mr. Chalmers answers before his smile drops into a rather cheeky smirk. ”Not. My client will not speak to rats like you. All you do is twist words to fit your own personal agendas. Ms. Kwan wants to be a respectable business woman. Is that such a crime?” he adds as the reporter appears to be biting her lips.

As Mr. Chalmers is berating the nosy reporter outside the business, inside Char Kwan is standing behind the glass desk with Kiara and another woman right by her side. They are looking at a notebook which appears to be out of view of the security camera.

”Did you get the payments from these two yet?” Char asks Kiara in Japanese as the other woman listens closely.

”I haven’t yet but I can be very persuasive,” Kiara responds in the same language that Char spoke. Char is grinning from ear to ear while turning her attention to the brunette standing next to her.

”Find out what is keeping Joe so fucking long,” Char orders the woman who just nods her head before disappearing into the backroom. Char takes a deep breath while Mr. Chalmers walks back into the shop. He pulls out a small handkerchief and dabs it on the beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

”It’s hotter than a devil’s nutsack outside,” Mr. Chalmers comments as Char just shakes her head. ”Are we on par for the first event?” he asks as Char looks at him.

”So far we are on schedule. We need a few more things before we can announce it. Are you sure this is going to work?” She responds with a question of her own.

Mr. Chalmers chuckles as he steps closer towards the desk. ”I assure you this will go very well. We can earn a shit ton of money,” he assures her as Char pulls out the letter opener that she took from his office. Mr. Chalmers lets a lump drop down his throat as she places her elbow on top of the glass.
”I’m sure you remember this don’t you,” she says as Mr. Chalmers nods while whimpering. Char motions for Kiara to walk around the desk. Kiara nods while moving her feet across the tile floor and stands right next to Mr. Chalmers. She shoves Mr. Chalmers’ head down onto the glass as Char places the letter opener across his cheek. ”This had better fucking work since you screwed me out of owning Gamer Inc. If you try to stiff me then I will hunt your fat ass down. Do you fucking understand me?” she asks him. He lets out a whimper as Char drags the letter opener across his bare cheek. A small gush of blood oozes out of the gash as Char places her thumb into it.

She says something to him in Japanese before letting him up. Mr. Chalmers places his hand against his cheek as a single tear drops from the corner of his eye. Char just rolls her eyes when Heather McMurphy comes walking out from the backroom. ”Hey boss, I was just looking at the Sin City Wrestling website. It appears you have been booked in a match for Climax Control,” Heather announces as Char just laughs.

”Did they now? Just who is the unlucky fucker who will be tasked to face me,” Char wonders while continuing to jot down some names in her little black book.

”Azzurine Vebbins!?” Heather replies as Char turns to look at her young assistant.

”Who in the holy fuck is that broad?” Char asks as Heather shrugs her shoulders. Char glances around the room as several people just shake their heads. ”Does anybody know who the fuck Azzurine Vebbins?” Char asks again, her temper is starting to rise as Kiara taps her on the shoulder.

Kiara tells her who Azzurine is in Japanese as Char’s eyes widen. ”Are you fucking serious right now? That’s who I am facing in my return match. Wow, here I thought I would get my hands on that bitch Krystal Wolfe but Azzurine can be a perfect patsy. I mean she probably will come up with some stupid ass holiday to celebrate and try to make that relevant against someone like. Does she have any idea who I am? I am someone who could break her in half and not give two fucks about it,” Char adds as everyone is just looking on.

Char motions for everyone to continue working as she walks into the backroom.

Azzurine Vebbins is going to rue the damn day that she decided to step into the ring with me. Unlike her, I have a fucking mission and that mission is to kick the living dog shit out of Krystal Wolfe. Before I can do that, I need to make an example out of someone. That someone is you. I don’t care about holidays. I don’t care about celebrating random bullshit. I do care about leaving broken bodies. I do care about hurting other bombshells to the point where they decide to retire. Azzurine, I don’t care why you are in this match. It won’t fucking matter because I’m going to kick your fucking ass all over Washington DC. Let’s see you celebrate anything when you are laid up in the hospital with tubes sticking out of your ass. The Japanese Siren is coming and she’s coming for blood.