Magic
« on: September 24, 2021, 11:34:43 PM »
Off-Camera

Friday, September 24, 2021
Office of Seleana Zdunich
Zdunich Zoological Gardens
Los Angeles, California
2:21 PM  PST

Seleana Zdunich ws looking forward to a nice weekend. The flight to Orlando would allow some relaxation as well as give an opportunity for some much needed time with her wife and her daughter, little Aurora. There was even a possibility that Alex Caldwell would be joining them on this trip and that had filled Seleana with joy and hope that things would be looking up. As she looks to finish looking things over, a man she’s never seen before leans against the office door.

Man: Are you in charge here?

Seleana turns to look at him and nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja…

The man smirks.

Man: Bueno… I have found who I am looking for.

Selean stares at him sideways.

Seleana Zdunich: You are keen to find me then?

The man nods, his hungry eyes looking her up and down.

Man: Es la verdad…

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: ¿Por qué?

The man’s smile becomes even more lascivious.

Man: ¿Habla español?

Seleana Zdunich: Un poquito.

The man nods.

Man: Well, I feel extra welcomed now…

Seleana nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: What is it you want?

The man grins.

Man: I know you are a busy woman. You have a flight to catch to Orlando for a big title match this weekend, no?

Seleana just stares at him and he nods again.

Man: It is ok, we have been watching for some time. We always pay attention to our customers.

Seleana frowns.

Seleana Zdunich: Customers?

The man snickers at her answer.

Man: You never tried it yourself?

Seleana simply browns, visibly confused.

Man: That is amusing then, that she kept it all for herself. No matter, this is not really about her bills anyway.  This is about you operating here without following the rules.

Seleana’s frown deepens.

Seleana Zdunich: Rules?

The man nods.

Man: You have been playing the game for too long without anyone coming to collect the tax.

Seleana cocks her head to the right.

Seleana Zdunich: I pay taxes.

The man snickers again.

Man: Ah, but you have not been paying this one and it is time you start. You have some catching up to do but we can start small and work our pay through.

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not understand what you mean? I pay taxes already, ja?

The man takes a step into the office.

Man: This one has not started for you yet. It starts this week when you owe us five hundred as a sort of… down payment. ¿Entiendes?

Seleana Zdunich: Then what?

The man steps forward.

Man: Then you pay a thousand every two weeks. Do not tell me you cannot afford, I know your wife’s shopping habits. I know you can afford!

Seleana simply stares at him, unable to truly believe what she is hearing.

Man: And if you have any second thoughts about paying the tax, maybe we just have to make you free as so many others wish you to be. ¿Entiendes?

He nods pointedly.

Man: It would be a shame if you were suddenly to lose another after that hurricane in Florida…

Seleana stares at him in shock and the man smiles at her comprehension.

Man: And if that is not proper motivation, it would be a real shame if that poor little girl beat cancer only to have an accident now.

He smirks as he throws his hands up in a mock calming manner.

Man: But that will not be a problem with you, ja?

Seleana frowns tighter.

Seleana Zdunich: ¿Quién es usted, señor?

The man smiles broadly, showing off his teeth.

Man: Me llaman Geo Rondón. Su esposa me conoce.

Seleana just stares at him as he backs up towards the door again.

Geo Rondón: Next week…

He pauses at the door.

Geo Rondón: ¿Entiendes?

Seleana just continues to stare at him as the man takes his leave just as he had arrived.

On-Camera

Friday, September 24, 2021
Parking Lot
Zdunich Zoological Gardens
Las Vegas, Nevada
7:00 PM  PDT

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing in a parking lot as the angry Los Angeles traffic goes by in the distance.

Seleana Zdunich: Krystal Wolfe…

A smile comes over her.

Seleana Zdunich: You have done well for yourself now getting away from having to fight G.R.I.M.e., ja?

She nods.

Seleana Zdunich: You were always one of the good ones with SCU, Krystal. There is no denying this. You did wonders standing by those fighting against G.R.I.M.E. and showing the skills that would one day make you a champion. You made a name for yourself and showed you were a wonderful class act.

She turns as a loud crash sounds and shakes her head sadly.

Seleana Zdunich: It is a sad sound, ja?

Nodding, Seleana turns back to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Not something I am keen to hear again.

She looks down to the asphalt and then nods to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: Then you come to SCW and you show what we all could see before. That all those thoughts were not incorrect. You are as good as you looked in SCU. You were everything that was said about you.

The smile returns.

Seleana Zdunich: I have heard from many there speak glowingly of your skills and of your character.   

She looks back up to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: You have come here and verified yourself by becoming the Bombshells Roulette Champion and now we will meet in a match for that very championship in the heart of the Happiest Place on Earth in Orlando!

Clasping her hands together excitedly, Seleana’s smile increases in intensity.

Seleana Zdunich: I am keen for this, ja?

An excited nod follows.

Seleana Zdunich: We will not know under what conditions we compete as that is the nature of this championship, but we will compete and we will strike this from your bucket list!

The smile shines even brighter.

Seleana Zdunich: I know many have said they are shocked that Christian Underwood allowed you to do this but the bigger shock should be that he allowed you to do this with me!

She nods slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: Christian did not like me much before I break his face, he has liked me less ever since that happen, ja?

She nods knowingly.

Seleana Zdunich: But here we are, set for your dream match, one in which you defend the Roulette Championship in Disney World and I cannot wait to face you for it!  I have been both the Roulette and World Champion before and I am keen to try my hand once again at reaching that status!

Her hands start to rub together in anticipation.

Seleana Zdunich: I know that being from Team Go means you will bring me everything I can handle and you should know that I will do the same. This means we have the chance to go to Disney World and make magic happen by stealing the show out from under all the others that would see us fail!

Her hands pause against each other as Seleana almost starts jumping on the spot.

Seleana Zdunich: We have this special opportunity and we cannot allow it to slip through our grasp, Krystal. We must show the rosters of both SCW and SCU and everyone else that will be watching that we are capable of greatness!

She motions between herself and the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: You and I walk to the ring and we make the magic happen, Krystal! We compete and let the ball roll to show us and whether it is black or red, we all win in the end! This is Walt Disney World, it is the Roulette Championship and it is our time to shock the world!

The camera zooms in as Seleana’s smiling face nods one more time.

Seleana Zdunich: I am keen, you are ready, ja?