Author Topic: Disney fun is what Agostino likes.  (Read 621 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Disney fun is what Agostino likes.
« on: September 24, 2021, 07:42:57 PM »
Agostino Romano was a crazy man who wasn't like other wrestlers, taking his videos seriously to sit in front of the camera and talk. He tried that one time against Jack Washington, and he was bored out of his mind. Agostino never showed any signs of anger. More he was having a ton of fun in the last few days of being in Disney in Florida. Everyone thought the problem Agostino had to face was the booing because he wasn't from Florida, and his opponent was. Already when Declan spoke to him about it, Agostino shrugged.

He dresses up as a blue dragon when he looked up dragons from the Disney series online earlier today. Since everyone usually went traditional of Cinderella or have sleeping beauty because of the castle. However, that wasn't the case for Agostino.

Agostino's playing a part in posing for photographs at Disneyworld, even managing to sign autographs for the kids. He discovered a dragon that represented him the best, The Reluctant Dragon, the first Disney film that involved a dragon. Declan and James stood there, giggling at Agostino's attempt of having fun.

Agostino Romano: "Man, what a fun day here at Disneyworld, having fun to take part in posing for photos for the children because it's what I do. I'm not one of those guys like my opponent today to sit or stand behind some logo and talk. When I tried that, I was bored to tears. Of course, that's not discounting Mark Cross's abilities to wrestle on what he's done in the company. He even had to work his way up from Underground to make his mark on the roster. Won all the titles there and won the SCW title twice after winning the tag tournament, twice."

At least Agostino manages to get some respect out there for his opponent. He knows Mark will be brutal with his words, but he usually ignores comments like everyone else he fought.

Agostino Romano: "You see, I never get offended at anything; I don't even bitch when I lose matches because so what, you know? Having a laugh and fun is who I am, and I will never change for anyone. I will never get angry, despite the attempts of Miles busting me open. But I've had way worse injuries before with concussions and broken arms, legs, wrists, knees; there's nothing that scares me. I want to blow some flames in someone's face."

During that, Agostino was distracted with some children as they posed in pictures with him before signing autographs for the kids before they went away. It was clear, Agostino had way too much fun, more so a kid kept touching Agostino's tail, pretending to blow flames in a kid's face.

Agostino Romano: "Not even the part about the fans booing me. I used to get booed all the time with racing and got cheered a few times when I crashed out of races, so that factor, for your information Mark and everyone else, does not bother me. It bothers me more when wrestlers take things too seriously. So what if you're wrestling in a match? You can still have fun in the ring as well as off-camera. Why are so many wrestlers afraid to do that? All the time Candy did run the show, I enjoyed myself and had a blast doing different things."

The one thing Agostino was going to miss with Candy being the general manager was to switch things up and have fun. More people stroked the tail, but Agostino bent down and let a kid stroke ears from the costume.

Agostino Romano: "See, I'm not afraid because I'm myself. I'm The Relentlent Dragon for the reason that I refuse to be severe and refuse to change just because I get in the ring and wrestle. When people tell me to change, I just won't because I don't care. I certainly don't care about a guy who will try to change me. You may have won the SCW title, but it didn't last long. Granted, you've come back, but I've never been away from wrestling. Even when things were boring."

Agostino smiles as he walks all over the Disneyworld park in Florida, pretending to scare children he knew were old enough to know Agostino's playing around.

Agostino Romano: "Of course I want to win matches; you can have fun and win titles, you know. I did it because I believed in myself. I don't need to be violent to any wrestler. No, I wrestle for fun, and everything I do is for fun. While at the same time, competiting for titles, unlike some people, I'm not that desperate to win championships. If they happen, so be it, but I let them come to me, not me demanding to get one. What is the purpose of being The Dragon if you aren't going to dress up as one?"

James and Declan were laughing, but at the same time, a bit serious when Agostino mentioned that Mark was nothing like a dragon.

Agostino Romano: "Cheer or boo me all you want; it didn't bother me when I was racing, it doesn't now. I will do everything it takes to beat you tomorrow because I'm entirely motivated as I always am to win matches. I will do so by upsetting the odds to pin the so-called dragon for the three count because this reluctant dragon wants fun, and I will have fun when I win this match on Sunday."

Agostino finished talking with the SinCW camera crew around him as he continued to pose for pictures as a part of his volunteering work with Disney for a few days.

I love AJ Allmendinger.