Author Topic: ALICIA LUKAS v RUBY STEELE - GLASS TABLE MATCH  (Read 2374 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
ALICIA LUKAS v RUBY STEELE - GLASS TABLE MATCH
« on: August 30, 2021, 06:17:19 AM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Alicia Lukas

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Alicia Lukas
Re: ALICIA LUKAS v RUBY STEELE - GLASS TABLE MATCH
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 07:29:25 AM »
Session 10: The decision to return

“Why did you come back?”

The question hung in the air, it made the air suck out of the room and everything seemed heavy. The weight of it pushing down on Alicia‘s chest and shoulders, almost making her slouch standing up. For the first time in a long time, she was speechless. In the past, while talking to the good doctor she would take a moment, ponder any questions that the doctor had, and then come up with an answer. One that was well thought out and true. But this time, there was a mental blank. There was no simple answer to this one. The reason why she left was very simple, survival. I need to get away from someone who is destroying her mentally and physically.

But the reasons why she went back when not as simple as one would have you believe. She could have lied, she could have simply said it was her children, her family, unfinished business. Her own moral compass guiding her home.

But there was a very good chance that the doctor would see right through that answer, that she would tear it apart and Alicia would be left standing there bare and ashamed that she tried to lie to someone who had been helping her through everything.

Her bright blue eyes closed and she took a long deep breath in.

“Pride”

The word was out there, laid out for Dr. Whitlow to see. Not the answer that she was expecting, not the answer that anyone would expect. Pride is often something thought about in a negative way, that it can hold you back from being humble, and true to yourself. Sometimes it is even seen as a stop to being a good person. Pride, after all, comes before the fall or so they say.

Dr whitlows eyes had widened, her pencil state clutched in her fingers. She didn’t write anything down, instead, she tilted her head and leaned forward looking Alicia up and down ”Pride?”. She repeated the word back to her as if expecting Alicia to change what she had said, to go back on her answer and come out with something more acceptable or easier to understand. But the answer never came. “Pride over what?”

“My own failures…”

She paused again, staring out into space and almost losing herself in the moment. The doctor knew when to stay silent and let Alicia work things out for herself in her mind. She took a sharp inhale in and shook her head as if coming out from a daze. “As a mother, as a woman, as a person.”

Dr. Whitlow gave a small nod of understanding, jotting down a few things on her notepad before clearing the throat and sitting back on her chair “Was it hard to leave?”

Alicia swallowed, turning away from the doctor. She ran her hands up over her head and through her hair before turning and sitting down on the edge of the couch. Her elbows balancing on the end of her knees as she leaned forward and put her head in her hands. She slowly looked up, interlocking her fingers together, balancing her jaw on her thumbs against her fingers. “More than anyone could ever understand.”

She closed her eyes. She could hear the hustle and bustle of Tokyo in her ears. It was different in so many other cities that Alicia had been to. It was different than Atlanta, different than New York, different than Toronto or Los Angeles. Tokyo sounded different, it smelt different, it felt different. Alicia loved it, the bright neon lights, the tall skyscrapers that were also surrounded by small arcades with video game machines and Plinko machines.

The smell of sushi and Ramen filling her nose, all of it was something that she missed. And it was something she loved.

She had a small apartment, it was cozy, it was something that she was able to buy after a year of working. Saving all of the money while sleeping on the dojo floor, cleaning and sweeping the mats even after she had started doing shows and earning money. She sat on the floor, a bowl in her hands. The smell of chicken broth filling the small lounge room. She smiled looking at the television having picked up enough Japanese to really start enjoying a lot of the TV shows.

Her eyes moved over to her kitchen bench. A stack of unopened mail sitting there.

She slurped her noodles, drank the broth, and sighed heavily as she got to her feet and moved over towards the kitchen bench. There was one letter that she had avoided opening. One that had been sent from the United States. She picked it up, looking down at it and sneering. She closed her eyes and shook her head putting it back down before moving the ball over to the sink, the sound of the porcelain bowl hitting the metal at the bottom rung out through the apartment.

Her nostrils flared as she felt the anger rising up. She turned on the ball of her feet and stepped over towards the letter again, she picked it up tearing the side and pulling out the piece of paper on the inside. She took a deep breath gliding over every single word. It was an update, a letter from her mother explain to her that things have happened in her absence. What had happened with her children, and the fact that her ex was now trying to get full custody. Cutting Alicia out of their lives seemingly forever.

She could not let that happen.

Any extra money Alicia made, things that she could send them, pictures, videos, all of it. Despite their young age she still took care of them, she still wanted her sons to know that she loved them and was going to help provide for them no matter how much their father wanted to cut her out of their lives. No matter how much money he had, Alicia wanted to make sure she contributed to their lives. But this was too far. She had to go, she had to go back to the United States, back to her mother, back to a world where she was nothing, treated like a nobody. Abused and hurt.

She put the letter down and swallowed hard as she looked over at her phone, she gave herself and not looking into the mirror across the apartment. She looked so different. She’d been in Japan almost 2 years, a year of full-time work and all the training that went into it beforehand. It transformed Alicia Lucas. When she arrived she was a skinny, timid, mentally and physically weak child named Violet Maxwell. The woman who she was now?

Was unrecognizable.

She picked up her phone, flicking it open, and going through to her address book pressing a few buttons before lifting it to her ear. She heard the tones, a pick-up. A voice.

“Hi..Mom”

“Did it anger you?”

Alicia shook her head, sitting back up again after laying down to get more comfortable. It helped her recall details, emotions. He put her back in the moment, it was where she needed to be to make sure she could get through this.

She cleared her throat and folded her arms over her chest “I wasn’t angry. I was upset, upset that I felt that way. Upset that it took me so long to realise I needed to go back and be with my sons.”

“You realised it. There is nothing wrong with that. Or being afraid.” Alicia slowly nodded, looking down at the floor before relaxing a little, her body language showing that maybe the doctor had gotten through to her. “You have made a lot of progress. We can pick this up next time” Her smile was warm, caring, and happy. Alicia stood up and smiled back, staying silent as she moved out into the hallway.

Ruby’s a riot

“Don’t any of you dare say that I didn’t warn you. For months I’ve given every single one of you ample opportunity. Opportunity to realise what I’ve been trying to do for this division since day one, that all of you have turned your backs on. Every single one of you was guilty of it, even those of you who I considered friends and ones that I have respect for. You have all been guilty of turning your backs on what makes professional wrestling great.“

Alicia turned her nose up, shaking her head. Her long blonde hair was tied back away from her face as she felt her arms over her chest.

“It wasn’t just Ruby that I want, it was everyone. I want you all before I faced Kiera. I told you not to push me, I told you not to get on my bad side. See for months years even, I was smiling and acting like the leader for the division. I want to drag every single one of you kicking and screaming to the top of the professional wrestling mountain. I want it every single one of you to realise that you could be the best in the world and to fight to become it. No holding back, no taking second-best as a positive. I wanted the bombshells championship to me more than the sin city wrestling world heavyweight championship, and when I held it? It was..”

Voice is strong, the body language powerful as she points her finger downwards to exclamation point of what she is saying. Alicia‘s bright blue eyes burn as she stares ahead and slowly smirks.

“I told every single one of my opponents that they could beat me, all they needed to do was believe and none of them did. They all fell to me and instead of thanking me, instead of coming back and working harder to beat me and be the best, all I got was jealousy and hatred. All I heard was that I was holding the bombshells championship hostage. After I got injured I went away I came back and I had three goals. I wanted to get revenge, I wanted to win back that championship, and I wanted to get people to admit that I was the best in the world.”

“And I was able to realise the first two goals. I beat Bobbie, I took back the championship, but not one of you could bring yourselves to admit that I was the best. Instead of being celebrated for coming back from that injury and for still being at the top of my game I got hated and pushed down, I got told that I didn’t even deserve to get that championship shot to begin with. And then when I got beaten for that title, you’re all so happy. You celebrated the fact that I lost. And up until Amber becoming the champion, that title meant nothing.”

“She has brought it back to prominence“

“But then, every single time I try to move away from the bombshells championship, to give everyone else a chance to shine in the spotlight like apparently they wanted, I would get drawn back in because even management knew there was no one else. And all that got me? More hatred, more jealousy, more comments that I didn’t deserve.“

Alicia throws her hands up in the air with an exasperated sigh, they slowly slide into the front pockets of her tight-fitting black jeans with tears all around them, as is the style of the time, perfectly covered by black-and-white classic looking converse hightops. But her body? Covered with a brand-new red and black Alicia Lukas franchise T-shirt.

“So then what? Where did we go from here? Well I wanted to go out there and have my moment in the sun, I wanted to unburden myself and tell all of the fans and the people in the back how I felt and why I was in such a horrible place. But that moment got taken away from me. Courtney Pearce decided to come out and steal that moment from me and make it all about her. She decided to shift the spotlight from me, the person who rightfully had it, to her. All because she wanted it. So, I used her as a warning to the rest of the division. I used her as a message to every single one of you.”

“It seems like none of you listened. But there was one person who seemed not to listen even more than the rest of you, instead of just ignoring what I had to say it seems like Ruby steel has put her fingers in her ears and start clicking her tongue so she could not listen to a goddamn word I have to say.”

“I looked Ruby in the eye and I told her she doesn’t deserve to be in the ring with me, I’ve got Ruby in the eye and I told her that if she took this match, if she kept chasing me, something very bad was going to happen to her.“

“Did she listen?“

Alicia shrugs and shakes her head very slowly, she lets out a small half and her breath before rolling her eyes and continuing

“Of course she didn’t.“

“Even after she kept on trying to chase me and cost me matches I still warned her. All the way up to the show right before violent conduct. I told her I wasn’t going to lay a hand on her, and I told her that I was going to hurt her. I gave her the conditions for me to ignore what she did and forget that she did. And she didn’t listen. I kept my word, Joanna attacked her. I didn’t. And even after that, even after that morning Ruby steel is going to go through with this match. At the most violent super card of the year. In a glass tables match.“

“A match where I don’t need to pin her, I don’t need to make her submit, to win I have to take Ruby steele, and drop her body through a glass table. Just think about that for a moment.“

Alicia pushes up to her feet and walks around, her fingertips slowly glide around the circular glass table that is sitting in her hotel room. A thick glass panel, sitting on top of an ornate looking twisted metal pedestal, painted gold.

“Think about how much damage a normal wooden table can do to the body. Your body hitting that wooden breaking it, before hitting the mat, wood shards and splinters all around you, scratching you, nothing about a glass table. Think about it shattering and all of those tiny little pieces of glass hitting the mat and then pushing themselves into your skin scraping, scratching, inserting itself. You think about the pain that you were going to go through, and then you think about the fact that I have absolutely no remorse for anything that I’m about to do to you Ruby. Your girlfriend started this, you decided to continue with it and ignore everything I said. Everything I have ever tried to tell you”

“Well, now you’re gonna listen to me.“

“You and every single other woman in this company is going to take notice of what I have to say and you are going to respect me and listen to me. And when I am done, when you are laying in a pool of your own blood and shattered glass and you were going through more pain than you have ever felt in your life and you realise that you not only failed yourself but you failed Courtney, you are going to look up at me, stare me right in the eyes, and you are going to thank me.”

“It’s the way of the world Ruby, the strongest survive. And you dear? You are just not strong enough.“

Alicia‘s news, her nose and upper lip twisting, the look at the stain on her face unable to be hidden behind any type of mask, one last deep breath and exhale. A smile. And a fade to black.

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 11:59:20 PM »
Rehabilitation
San Diego, California
Medical Center

Prudence Steele seemed anxious as she looked over at her girlfriend Courtney Pierce. The two of them sat in the waiting room of a medical center. It wasn’t that long before a woman holding a clipboard walked into the waiting room. She had a grin on her face as she looked at everybody in the room.

“Courtney Pierce… The doctor will see you now. Please follow me to the exam room…”

With that being said Ruby rose up to her feet as she stood by her girlfriend. Courtney was slow in her movements. It took her some time to make it up to her feet. Once she was on a vertical stance it was at that moment that she slowly used the crutches to head towards the exam room. Ruby followed closely behind making sure to hold her girlfriend’s back just in case Courtney lost her balance. The two of them eventually made their way to the exam room where Courtney sat on the patient’s chair. Prudence paced around for a few moments as the woman smiled at the two of them in return.

“The doctor will be in shortly. Just please wait here…”

With that she walked out of the room leaving the two love birds alone with one another. Ruby couldn’t help but sigh as she looked over at her girlfriend struggle to sit on the chair. Ruby immediately crossed her arms together as she gave Courtney a very sincere look.

“Is there everything okay babe?!”

Courtney however just shrugged her shoulders as she kept her eyes locked on Ruby before shaking her head at her.

“Yes babe things are just fine. You know you don’t have to ask me about my health every single day. Things are going just fine. I know I will get better and you need to believe in that as well…”

Ruby just crosses her arms before sighing in return.

“I understand that. It’s just I feel like I am to blame for all of this. I should have been there for you. If I was there Alicia wouldn’t have destroyed your ankle and the two of us both would be doing what we love together. We would be on the road together and we would be doing everything in our power to finally go out there and become a World Champion. Isn’t what all of this is all about?! Trying to advance to the next level and really make something of ourselves…”

Courtney nods her head just sighing in return.

“Yes babe and like I said things will be fine. You can’t hold yourself responsible for what happened to me though. I was the one who was foolish enough to go out to that ring and actually believe in Alicia. After everything she has accomplished for SCW I truly thought I would give her a standing ovation for what she has done. It would have been a nice sight to see her go out on a high note. I never expected for her to do that to me. You can’t put the blame on you though. This one is on me…”

Courtney just sighs in return as she looks at her ankle.

“I feel so stupid. I should have known better. I was on the cusp of really developing into something really good in SCW and shortly after winning the Blast From The Past I injured my ankle in training. Now after finally doing everything in my power to return I end up injuring the same ankle because I was naïve… I am the foolish one…”

Courtney just looks at her ankle as Ruby quickly shakes her head with a sigh.

“Bollocks… I won’t allow you to put any blame on yourself either. You don’t deserve being in here. I don’t care how much of an ego you might have had. Nobody deserves to be in the hospital. Putting somebody in here intentionally is just as bad and it doesn’t sit well with me…”

Courtney nods her head.

“I know babe but you also can’t hold yourself responsible for what might have happened. Let’s just forget it even happened…”

Ruby shakes her head as she screams out at the top of her lungs.

“OUTRAGEOUS!!! That’s exactly what I think of that comment. I can’t forget what happened… This was supposed to be our year. We were finally going to emerge as a strong couple and you were going to even go as far as be there for me as a manager. Alicia took that away before we even had a chance to live out our fantasy. Now I feel alone and I don’t know what to do with myself…”

Courtney looks over at Ruby as she just shrugs her shoulders back at her.

“This is when you take the moment to step up and you really do everything in your power to become who you were meant to be. So just go out there and actually accomplish it…You didn’t need me to get to where you are in the wrestling world. As a matter of fact I remember a woman who came to Jet City South looking to become the next biggest thing. In spite of having continuous issues with me she rose above it all and won herself a tournament…”

Ruby snaps back.

“That might be true in the beginning but I always had somebody pushing for me along the way. I had a huge network of people. I don’t know if I would have gotten anywhere without the Steele name attached to me. On top of that I was trained by that of Mikah, and I came from Kris Ryans school on top of all of that. Now I don’t have any of that. I went to the school the other day and it seems to be nothing but one big ghost town. Nobody is really there anymore. When I went there it was an absolute ghost town. Everybody from the school has disappeared. Mikah seems like she wants to move to Hawaii. Nobody knows where Kris has gone. Things are going terrible with my cousin Kate ever since Teddy decided to cheat on her. She has practically disappeared from SCW since losing the Mixed Tag Team Titles. I feel like the only thing left around is you… You are the ONLY thing that I have and I won’t lose you…”

Courtney looks back at Ruby.

“You won’t lose me.. I won’t ever let that happen. I promise you that much Ruby. You just need to focus on doing what you need to do. I will get better and the two of us will have our happy ending…”

Ruby nods her head in return as she smirks in return.

“And I would love that… At the end of the day all I need is you, and all we need is each other…As long as we have that… That’s all that matters…”

The two smirk at one another and it isn’t that long before the doctor walks into the room. He is holding a folder in his hand as he glances at the both of them.

“Ms. Pierce…”

“Yes doctor?!”

Ruby stands there in anticipation waiting to hear what the doctor has to say.

“I just want to say I have looked over the results of your X-Ray and it seems like your ankle is healing really nicely. It’s been then expected. I think you might be ready to go through some physical therapy so we can get you back on your feet and you can get back to a level of normalcy.”

Courtney is all smiles as she looks over at Ruby with a wide grin on her lips.

“See babe I told you that everything is going to be just fine. We will be able to get through this together. Things will get back to normal and when they do we can worry about what’s the next step in our lives together…”

The doctor leaves the room as he just looks back at the both of them.

“I will leave you two… Anyway Miss Pierce… I am going to write you a referral for some physical therapy and I will check in with you in a few months to see how well your ankle is recovering from everything…”

With that Ruby just stands there as she keeps her eyes locked on her girlfriend.

“Wait what do you mean what’s next for us?!”

Courtney nods her head taking a long deep breath.

“You said you feel alone… Maybe it’s time we actually settle down so you don’t have to feel that you are alone anymore… Maybe the two of us should focus on maybe marriage at some point…”

Ruby raises her eyes in amazement as she looks back at Courtney as she really didn’t know what to say.

It looks like it won’t be long until Violent Conduct is upon us. I am going to go on the record and personally tell everyone that my SCW career hasn’t really gone the way that I had hoped for it to go. When I first came to SCW I was filled with so much life. I was super energetic and I was merely just a member of a girls only punk band. I was in the shadows as the little cousin of Kate Steele and I enjoyed being in that position. I know people would either get super excited or overly annoyed every single time I channeled my inner Kimber Benton and constantly screamed the words Outrageous over and over again.

That’s just my personality and I love to have fun. However what I didn’t expect is constantly seeing Kate Wrestle would inspire me to wish to do the same. I not only got to the point of being a fan but I wanted to be so much more than that. I wanted to get involved and I too wanted to step into the ring so I could become a wrestler.

Nobody really believed in me. I don’t think Kate even believed in me either. So instead of trying to wait for her approval I found a wrestling school and I quickly enrolled into it to perfect my craft. Little did I know that the person who ended up training me would be known as the best of the best to have ever stepped foot into an SCW ring for the bombshells!

In the beginning it was a slow steady climb to becoming great but I found my place in the ring and through hard work and dedication I emerged to being way better than anybody expected. I fought through the ranks and I won myself the Blast From The Past Tournament. That in itself is absolutely outrageous. It’s fantastic and I know firsthand that I have truly arrived.

I know after winning that tournament that is when things didn’t go in the way that I had hoped for them to go. That’s when my career started on a downward spiral. I felt like there was nothing anymore for me. I had no passion. I really didn’t care. I was just left with nothing.

On top of that everything that I have come to know seemed to be slipping through the cracks. I became absolutely shattered and everybody was abandoning me. Jet City South had all of the potential to be such an amazing school. We had everything. However in the blink of an eye it all seemed to be gone. Kris Ryans just flat out disappeared. I have no idea about Coby Quik. Mikah seems happy with potentially moving to Hawaii, and after losing the mixed tag team titles. My cousin Kate doesn’t even seem to be around anymore. It also doesn’t help that she and Teddy are having major issues.

All that was left for me was Courtney Pierce. We had each other and I know that I love her more than anybody could imagine. At Summer XXXtreme I was happy to see how giddy she was on that cruise. It was all good spirits around. I had planned for her to become my manager and we could truly be that amazing couple.

However the unthinkable happened and that is when Alicia Lukas got involved. She broke my girlfriend’s ankle. In the span of a few moments she ended her livelihood and more importantly than that she shattered my heart. I felt like I have lost so much since being in SCW.

However I am not going to sit around and just sit by doing nothing knowing that she took away the only thing I had left going for me in this company. That is when I knew I had to do something, and I am personally telling Alicia that she isn’t going to get away with any of this.

I plan to shatter her in the same way she broke my heart too pieces. I am going to send her ass through a glass table and it’s going to feel amazing doing so.

I don’t give a bloody hell that she is the woman who has held the Bombshell Championship the longest. I don’t care that she has an amazing pedigree of achievements and things that she has accomplished.

Honestly I know I might be a little outmatched but I don’t care. I plan to get revenge and when push comes to shove I will fuck her up. So you better be ready Alicia because I am going to fucking end you.

user posted image

Offline Alicia Lukas

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Alicia Lukas
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 10:34:30 AM »
Session 11: Re-entry

She had been dreading this all week. Every single moment that this came closer was a moment of worry. After their last session, Alicia had sat at home thinking, trying not to go back to those moments where she had to make the hard decisions, trying hard not to remember what it was like to step foot back in her homeland. Trying to forget how it felt to leave a place that first time in her life actually made her feel accepted, Japan was where she first felt truly at home.

Even the elevator right up to the doctors’ office felt strange and wrong. Her hands fumbled together as she tried to take a deep breath and calm herself down, the high-pitched tone as she reached the third floor sent a chill up her spine.

This was a strange feeling, it was more like the first time she came to see her doctor, the first time that she had made this walk down the hallway towards her office. But they have come so far since then, every single session, every single talk seemed to calm Alicia down and make her realize parts of her life and part of herself that were not her fault, that she had been carrying guilt and blaming herself for too long.

But all of those feelings subsided, it became something to look forward to. Someone who Alicia trusted that she was able to unburden herself to every single week, but this was different.

When she walked away last time all she could feel was hatred for herself. A self-loathing that she had actually had in her heart since she left the United States to go to Japan the first time. When she escaped her problems. When she came to the realization that if she didn’t leave she was going to die. But running away to save someone’s life even if it is your own feels wrong if there are children involved. And that is what she had to try and reconcile within herself. Even though the doctor seems to understand, there was still so much that Alicia needed to tell her. And maybe she wouldn’t understand anymore, maybe she would finally see the kind of horrible person that Alicia always believed herself to be.

“You’re late, I was starting to worry.” Dr. Whitlow shook her head and exhale happily. She genuinely seemed to worry about Alicia, it made her feel strange that this woman, even though she was a paid professional, was more motherly to her than her mother. And that may have been an issue. “Come in. We have a lot to talk about.” She tried to hide her trepidation, moving through to the couch, she sat down on the side kicking her legs up and holding her arms over her chest. Her body language showed that she was closed off, nervous, severely worried about what they were about to talk about and what she knew Dr. Whitlow was about to ask “So, we talked about you returning from Japan”

It made Alicia create her teeth together and close her eyes. She gave a small nod, obviously not wanting to go there. “Can we….skip it? Talk about anything else? My abusive relationships? My dads death? My Mother, I don’t know….anything?”

“No.”

“No?”

She shifted in her chair, gripping the pen hard between her fingers as she pulled the notepad sideways tilting her head as she studied Alicia, looking her up and down as she laid back. “This is an important part of your life, a crux moment in your story.” Her eyes were still kind but this time had authority behind them a small smile coming on her face as she sat back. “If you ever want to really move forward in your life, you need to face everything. No matter how uncomfortable and no matter how much you hate it up on yourself, you need to face it and push it away. Understand it and deal with it. So please, pull up your big girl pants, and let’s begin.“

She was right, Alicia knew it, but she didn’t like it. She pushed out the large breath that she had taken in, her arms on folding and instead her hands class being together in her lap. She remembers what it was like sitting on the plane, nervously watching the small cartoon move across the crude yet accurate map. The plane was getting closer and closer, after arriving at LAX and going through all of the re-entry procedures, all of the immigration procedures, she was finally able to get on towards Atlanta. And she knew what was going to be there

All of the progress that she had made while in Japan, reclaiming herself and getting to know the kind of woman she wanted to be, none of that mattered now. What mattered was her sons, what mattered was her family. What mattered was her guilt. For the longest time, Alicia had felt it in her heart whenever she thought about them, that she abandoned them, and even though she knew her ex would never layer hand on them he would spoil them and provide for them, her not being in their lives made her feel sick to her stomach and more guilty than she could feel about anything else in her life.

And now she was going back to that, going back to a world where she was treated as less than nothing, as a possession by Ronnie, as a bargaining chip by her mother, and afterthought I heard father who walked out of her life. In America she was nobody, she meant nothing. In Japan, she had friends, a job, a purpose. And it scared her going home.

After she landed, everything seem to move in slow motion. Moving through the terminal, retrieving her bag. She moved outside onto the pavement. She turned, swallowing hard, she expected her mother to be there. But she wasn’t. She turned her phone on and as it found the nearest cell tower it beat and paused, messages arrived explaining that she needed to find her own way to her mother’s home. Alicia‘s heart sank, her mother thought so little of her that she wasn’t even meeting her at the airport. But then again? What did she expect? She ran away, she ran away from her responsibilities and her duties as a wife a mother, and a daughter.

She should have just ended it when she had the chance. At least then maybe people would regret things that they had said to her, this way? She just proved everyone right and they were able to treat her like shit.  This was a low point in her life.

But maybe, she deserved it.

“Stop it.”

The good doctor‘s voice broke through the haze, Alicia‘s eyes shot open and she turned her head towards her. This was the first time that Dr. Whitlow had interrupted her while she was going through my memories. Re-living a story. Alicia‘s heart sank again, this was it. This was the moment where the doctor would tell her that she was beyond saving, beyond help, and not even deserving of it. That she was right to feel this way, in the end, Alicia was a coward. That was her greatest secret, her greatest fear, that everyone would now know that.

She moved forward, dropping the pad on the ground. “That is enough, we have come so far together and you still don’t even see the kind of things that you have been through. You don’t see all of the obstacles that you have overcome and the kind of person that you are today.” Alicia stayed silent, but she swallowed hard the words cutting deep. “For months you and I have talked, you’ve gone through your past and you’ve told me the things that you have been so scared of, I have given you fresh perspective each time and while I’m supposed to remain impartial I’m telling you right now the one thing you need to keep in your heart, it’s not your fault. It has never been your fault.”

Alicia sits up, turning her legs off the end of the couch to the ground, leaning against her body weight. She takes a long deep breath in and pushes it out calming herself down. She isn’t turning her back. She is staying with Alicia. “Thank you….” Dr. Whitlow mood forward placing her hands on Alicia‘s hands. She just gave her a warm grin, there was silence between them because at that point nothing else needed to be said.

The End

“It seems to me, that what we have here is a failure to communicate…”

She chuckles and breath, Alicia’s long blonde hair tied back into a bun with the front hanging down either side of her face, framing it.

“I don’t just blame Ruby, she is a symptom of the problem, not the cause. You say someone like Ruby has never known what it is like to climb to the top of the mountain, to be the best in the world. Sure, like everyone else in wrestling today and in this division she believes maybe one day she could be the best in the world, that she could be a champion and that she could beat every single opponent they put in front of her and turn back every single challenge. She believes one day she could do that. But actually doing it? Having the experience of running through a division like a hot knife through butter and knowing that there was no one at that time you could step to you and actually be a challenge? She has no idea that kind of pressure that puts you under. She has no idea the kind of constant need to be the best that you end up having.“

“And She has no idea what it is like to watch people who want supported you turn on you all because they are jealous of the position that you hold and the accomplishments that you’ve been able to earn.”

“It isn’t your fault Ruby.“

“You don’t know what you are talking about most of the time, you might think you do, but you don’t. And I can’t blame you for that. You have been fed constant lies and constant bullshit your entire career. You have had people telling you that you can be the best, people supporting you, friends and family trying to push you to be the best, and then you’ve had people telling you that you can’t make it. And the ones that tell you that you can’t? They are not being honest either because they are telling you that it is them who will reach the top of the mountain and not you. But Me? Ruby I’m honest. I’m going to do your favour and be honest to a brutal degree because I don’t want to sugarcoat things and I don’t want you to continue wasting your time in a profession and the company that will pass you by use you up and spit you the fuck out.”

Alicia shrugs turning her lips up into a smirk before sliding her hands into the front pockets of her tight-fitting black jeans.

“I guess that is something that your trainers didn’t tell you. Or your family. See, it doesn’t matter that you were trained by a woman who believes herself to be the best, it doesn’t matter that you have been trained by the one person in this company if you can say they had the title as long as me and actually are arguably more synonymous with the bombshells title than me. Because that is not your past, that is not your accomplishment. There is a spark that most people need to have to be the best, this little voice inside them that pushes them for time and time again. When friends and family at that actually helped them, that little voice is the one that picks them up and pushes them forward.”

“I can tell by looking at you, you don’t have that. You don’t have the drive and the talent to get yourself to that level. Now, a lack of talent can still get you far if you have that determination. Look at Keira, she is definitely not the most talented individual you’ll ever see, but she had to drive to get herself over that last hurdle and become the champion. And the foolish optimist in me actually believed and mistook that for talent and let her become a champion, then she became a joke. I used to be someone who would believe in the potential that everyone out, are used to be that champion that wanted to drag the entire division up and put them on my shoulders and make sure that they were at my level. But, I have come to the realisation that some of you are beyond help and are beyond saving and don’t deserve my advice.”

Her voice drops if you octaves into a growl, she bears her teeth like some kind of angry animal, her eyes burn, she swallows hard and takes a deep breath before closing her eyes and re-centering herself.

“So instead, I’m going to teach you a lesson through violence. I’m going to let you get in the ring with me and experience what it’s like to be completely out of your depth, and completely out of your league. Actually, let me rephrase that, you are not just out of your league when you’re are facing me, we’re not even playing the same fucking game.”

“You are playing stick ball, I’m playing baseball. You are playing checkers and I’m playing chess.“

“The thing is, I know you are going to come at me with everything you have Ruby. You are going to do it in some vain attempt to get revenge for what I did Courtney, you have said as much, I have said as much, it’s something that is obvious to anyone who is done any type of research about why this matches happening. The problem, is that revenge can only be taken when the person trying to do it is actually a threat. And you are not a threat to me. You can come at me with all of the aggression and anger that you have in your tiny little body, and it’s going to mean nothing.”

“All I have if I wanted is for you to pay attention, because you need to know what you are getting into.“

Alicia leans forward, her Nostrils flare.

“I will grab you, I will drop you on your head, I will throw you around that ring, and then I will kick your head in. And then, after you have exhausted every single ounce of energy in your body, after you look up at me and realise the dates that I have drag your body into. When the weight and pressure is bearing down on you in the realisation that your revenge failed and you let Courtney down, I will lean in and you will beg me to finish it. You will beg me to end you.”

“The end, funny isn’t it? You decided to say that you will end me at the end of your promo but let’s be real, out of the two of us? I’m the one who ihas ended careers. You haven’t ended anything.”

“But, I am not without mercy Ruby. If I think you have been sufficiently beaten down and if I look into those beady little eyes of yours and see that you have realised the truth? Then you will have my permission to be beaten. I will drop you through a glass table and I will walk away and leave you to pick the pieces of that table out of your body along with the broken shards of your career and probably, your relationship. Because after all, do you think Courtney wants to be with someone who failed to avenge what happened to her?”

“I don’t think so, but you will thank me for this, I already said it last time Ruby., and in advance I’ll just say you are welcome.”

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2021, 08:51:17 PM »
San Diego, California
Jet City South

The wrestling school used to be filled with an endless amount of students. It definitely was a place that was thriving and built the next legacy of wrestlers however with the disappearance of Kris Ryans along with Mikah’s thought of running off to Hawaii the school was definitely a ghost town. Ruby walked through the hallways of the school as she shook her head in disgust. A long deep breath escaped her lips as she walked throughout the school. She walked towards Kris Ryans office and let some tears roll down her cheek as she sees pictures of herself training with Mikah, and other photos of her and Courtney working together. She shook her in disgust as tears fell down her cheek. She sniffles and it isn’t long before footsteps could be heard coming from behind her. A brunette walks over and places a hand on her shoulder as she looks at the photos with her.

“I had a feeling you would be here. It’s okay to let it all out Prue. There is nothing wrong with you letting it all go…It would be best if you didn’t hold out it and you expressed yourself”

The figure behind her was her half-sister Phoebe Wentworth better known to us as Sapphire Gem Stone. The lead guitarist from the Gem Stones made sure to wrap her arms tightly around her sister into a hug as Ruby just leaned into the shoulder of her older sister and cries more.

“I honestly can’t believe this place would turn out to be like this. Where did Kris go, and why did he disappear. Who would have thought that his disappearance would lead to almost all of the students leaving and abandoning this place?! At one point this place was thriving. Everybody wanted to be here to train under some great legends and I feel that everything attached to that legacy is now gone…Like this is the place where I met Courtney and you know how I feel about her! Many amazing memories were built in this place, and just like that it’s all gone… I don’t know even know where to go from here…”

Ruby begins to cry some more as she Sapphire holds her tightly.

“Sis… You shouldn’t feel like that. You can go wherever you wish to go. There is so much for you to accomplish and…”

Ruby begins to yell out passionately as she continues to pour her heart out some more.

“No… I know for a fact that all of this is my fault. If I would have beaten Amber Ryan when I had the chance I know this school would have been thriving. Nobody would have wanted to leave and we wouldn’t be in this situation. Perhaps Kris wouldn’t have disappeared and we wouldn’t be feeling this way… I somehow think this was my fault. If I would have poured more into my wrestling ability things definitely would have been so much different…”

“Sis this isn’t your fault. You can’t take the blame for why Kris left. I am sure he has his own reasons. To be fair once he lost the World Championship he just seem to check out and if you want to be even more specific you could sort of tell that he just wasn’t into things when he was Mixed Tag Team Champion. Regardless on his reasons for dealing with his issues I know you can’t expect to take the blame for any of it. You are amazing and shouldn’t sell yourself short. You have only been doing this for less than a year and already you are near the top of your game. You won a tournament you gained a bit of fame and are developing into a great wrestler. You can’t expect to be an overnight sensation and I doubt anybody would want you to become one either. You need to take your time and really perfect your craft. Once you work out the bugs I know for a fact that nothing could stop you…”

Ruby raises her eyes in return.

“Do you really mean that?!”

“Of course I do… I am your older sister. Do you think I would ever tell you something that isn’t true… If you keep blaming yourself for things it really won’t do you any good. I know you want to take on the blame for what happened to Courtney but she made the decision to go down to the ring to say goodbye to Alicia. Anybody could have seen what Alicia Lukas was going to do. It didn’t take a scientist to figure out what was going to happen. That’s not on you though sis. Courtney is the only one to blame for that…”

Ruby quickly fires back.

“Well you have to also blame Alicia as well because she is the one that did that to her…”

“Of course but don’t try to wear all of this on your sleeve because it’s not your fault. Courtney will get better but we need to focus on what you are going to do because none of this looks good…”

Ruby shakes her head as she looks around.

“It just really seems as if the world is crumbling by the very seams. It’s not just Courtney either. Things are absolutely terrible with the school here, and who knows what will eventually happen with the Gem Stones. It just seems like a few years ago that we all made our debut in wrestling being right in the background for the ridiculousness of Kate and Teddy. I didn’t think he would really be dumb enough to cheat on her. I don’t know if Kate can even recover from that and I don’t know what this means for our band. Like what’s the point for us even being in San Diego anymore?! It’s not like anyone frequents this gym. We came here to be at this school and that’s gone…. So what’s next?!”

Sapphire just shrugs her shoulders looking deep into her sister’s eyes.

“You especially should know I really don’t care for your cousin, but what I will say is that nobody deserves to have somebody cheat on them. I can’t explain why Teddy would cheat on Kate. Maybe he’s just an idiot but we already knew that from the way he always conducted himself. I wouldn’t feel all that bad for Kath-Lyn though. She is a survivor. She will find a way and she will emerge stronger because of it. Despite the relationship the two of us might have the fact is we are all one big family and we have each other’s back. We will be there for her. Right now I am sure she is just going about getting some space and trying to figure out the situation. If a man cheated on me I honestly wouldn’t know what to do with myself. However she isn’t what we should focus on. You can’t take on everybody’s problems Prue. You can only worry about you….”

Ruby shakes her head just shrugging her shoulders.

“I know but…”

“But nothing… None of this is your fault. You can only control your actions. You might think things are rough but you are so much further from being the failure that you see yourself as. Your father was your biggest critic but after seeing how much you poured into wrestling and conquering your dream of being a musician he has become nothing but supportive. All of the girls in the band have your back. Don’t assume we came to San Diego just to follow after Kate’s lead. We all came here because you wanted to enroll in the school and you absolutely killed it being here.”

Sapphire looks around just shrugging her shoulders in return.

“I will admit this place might be a ghost town but you can’t question on why you are even in San Diego. I think you know the answer to that question. Things might seem be falling apart but maybe this is your chance to step up and make something of the school.”

“Make something of the school?! What exactly are you talking about…”

Sapphire nods her head as she looks around.

“What I mean is perhaps you should stop looking at things from a negative perspective. Yes everybody did leave this school and that’s a bunch of bollocks. However in a positive light what if you worked hard on being the reason why this place gains new life again, what if you poured everything into reviving what was once great. You were the last student standing and this is your chance to pour everything into the school to make it lively again… I know it sounds absolutely….”

Ruby stares at her sister blankly as a wicked grin escapes her lips.

“You are going to make me say it aren’t you?! But if that’s what you really want, of course that would be OUTRAGEOUS!!!! But maybe that is a good idea. The Gem Stones Wrestling School!!!! GSWG could definitely be a new venture and it would be good…”

“Damn right it would be and all of us are unique in our way. Diamond is the submission expert, you are the All Around wrestler, I am the High Flyer, and Emerald is the Technician. Together we could somehow make it work…”

“OUTRAGEOUS!!!!”

Sapphire giggles.

“It’s about time you started to get excited again. Also that’s not it. We can also continue to work on our music when you actually get to write new material. On top of that I think we all know the real reason why we are in San Diego… She might be trying to recover but I know there is a certain girl that you are absolutely in love with. You can’t really run away from your soul mate can you?!”

Ruby blushes as she looks right back at Sapphire.

“I guess not…. Stop talking about my Courtney you are going to make me blush. Anyway I guess reviving this school is going to be our first order of business maybe we can paint in pretty colours and make it so so…”

Sapphire sighs.

“Don’t push your luck on that… Let’s just take things one step at a time. For now let’s just focus on making sure you are ready. I know you got a big match ahead of you, and we might as well train you so you can stand toe to toe with Alicia Lukas. You ready to take things up a notch?!”

“As ready as I am going to be…”

“Good because I am your sparring partner for today and I won’t go easy on you sis…”

Ruby just stands there with a smirk as she looks back at her. She knew a battle was ahead of her to motivate the band, revive the school, and be there for Courtney but Ruby definitely was ready for all of it. Ruby keeps her eyes locked on Sapphire and it’s on that image that we fade out on.

On Camera

The camera comes into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of a serious Ruby Steele. The only thing we can see is her face as she sits in a dark room. She turns on her light up jacket and the light illuminates in the darkness. She leans right into the camera as she begins to speak.

“Bloody fucking hell… Alicia Lukas I just want to say I can’t help but feel sorry for you. You truly are nothing but a spoiled, stuck up, and arrogant little Bitch. I know it would be foolish to stand here in front of a camera and state how I plan to beat you in the middle of the ring and pick up a major win. In the eyes of so many that would be an upset and it definitely would shock the entire world.

On any other day it would be about doing the unthinkable. It would be about showcasing why I was the Blast From The Past Champion and how there is still so much potential within me. Perhaps people are waiting for me to shatter my own limits and break barrier like I am some anime character who wishes to change their hair colour to a golden blonde to showcase that they got stronger but as I really sit down and think about what this match represents I have come to the conclusion that this match isn’t about winning.

Anybody could go about winning a match and being all super excited over that fact. I know a win over you would definitely be a feather in my cap and it would go a long way in the grand scheme of things. However this event is Violent Conduct and it is the most dangerous event of the year. It’s the one night where the matches are all contested under a special stipulation and people wrestle with the intention beat the bloody hell out of one another.

As dumb of a bird you might be, and as much as I think you are a stupid wanker. The truth is I plan to fuck you up. What you did to me is something that I honestly can’t forgive. You took away the one person that meant the most to me. You took out my girlfriend and its bullshit. Courtney had worked her arse off to get back onto the roster. After not being able to compete for well over a year because of an injury and having to leave her tournament prize behind her she managed to successfully come back to the ring.

She was on a slump but she shattered through her limits and things were definitely starting to look up.”

Ruby shakes her head as she looks right into the camera.

“However as much as things started to look up for her that just didn’t feel right to you. You ruined her. When you came to the ring to give your bullshit ass excuse of a speech you decided to take your frustration out on somebody who genuinely cared about you. You hurt my girlfriend and I get it. It was a chance to gain some cheap heat. A way to let everybody know that you were back, and you didn’t give a damn on who you had to step on to get to that point.

Honestly it was a great idea. On paper everything went according to plan as you thought it would go. There was one major problem though. What you didn’t realize is the fact that Courtney Pierce has me for a girlfriend and I am one crazy Bitch. I am not going to let you get away with any of this. The moment you destroyed everything she had worked so hard to return too is the moment that you should have known that I would be getting involved.

You now have to deal with the wrath of the angry girlfriend and I don’t plan to be nice. I plan to beat the unholy hell out of you across the arena. I might take an ass whopping. I might get sent through a table but I damn sure am going to make sure you know that you have been in an absolute war. Nobody strikes first and gets away with it. An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth! What goes around certainly comes back around and there’s no greater feeling than getting even.”

Ruby points at the camera as she continues to share more of her heart.

“To be honest Alicia you want to know why all of this happened to begin with?! It’s because you are a sore fucking loser. You don’t react well to losing. You can sit there and act all high and mighty saying how the state of the division went down the drain when Keira Johnson became the champion. How things got worse when Keira dropped it to Crystal, and then wish to act all high and mighty as soon as Amber Ryan gets the belt, and tries to pretend to be all buddy like with her.

That’s very asinine and at the end of the day I don’t know why you are trying to hate on Keira for making the division bad when she is the one who BEAT you. It makes you look extremely stupid to blame the person that BEAT you for killing the division. Maybe if you were a better champion Keira wouldn’t have become champion which in turn might have prevented Crystal from becoming a champion and so on. Then again that seems to be the entire deal with Wolfslair. They are all great wrestlers in their own right but their attitude just sucks.

When I was climbing through the realm of the roster I remember that super card where the entire build up was Amber and Crystal beating the shit out of one another. There was hatred all around and one of the members of Wolfslair tried to say that they were the ONLY match that people were into. I believe it was Austin and Fenris but I could be wrong. That’s such a dumb comment to say when everybody is working hard and the evidence proves elsewise.

But hey Alicia you are good. You managed to hold the World Bombshell Championship for the longest single reign ever. You had ONE… Yes ONE break out year and that was legendary. However you haven’t been able to match that one year, and after losing to Keira your star has faded. You aren’t the woman that you once were.

When you are out of the championship hunt you have to resort to coming across like a little EMO bitch who wishes to whine and cry because the focus isn’t on you. You had your chance to get back into the spotlight. You win your little Queen of the Day match. Of course you line yourself up against Amber Ryan and it just wasn’t good enough.”

Ruby shakes her head with a sigh.

“You could have vowed to work back up. You could have told everyone the setback wouldn’t get to you but of course as USUAL, and as you usually do when things don’t go your way or you lose a title match. You want to cry retirement and go on, and on with the woe is me speech. As much as people give Keira and Crystal shit for wanting titles I can honestly say they don’t really threaten retirement. They get off of their asses and they fight. You however want sympathy. You want people to look at your little emo trips, and you want people to give a fuck.

I am going to expose you for what you are and showcase that you always can’t get what you want when you want it because the world doesn’t work that way. I know I haven’t done all that much but somewhere deep inside of me is the woman who won the Blast From The Past and I plan to bring that woman out when I step into the ring with you. The question is are you going to be ready for her?!

What will you do after I beat you Alicia. Will you be the woman who claims a fluke when you lose to me or are you going to take it like a woman and try to bounce back and fight. It doesn’t really matter because I know what I am about. Violent Conduct I am going to absolutely hurt you. I am going to take great pride in beating the living snot out of you. So please give me the fight I want but I am fighting for more than just settling a grudge. This is for my school, my respect, and my girlfriend. I refuse to let Courtney down…

You might try to rise up to me. You might wish to bring your best but if you think I will ever back down that is a thought that is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS!!!! See you in the ring Luv. You will need to bring it because I am ready for this moment. Best of luck you certainly will need it.”

With that Ruby turns off her light off jacket as she is now in nothing but darkness. The scene fades to black on the darkness as the cameras stop rolling.

user posted image