Author Topic: MALACHI v BULLDOG BILL BARNHART v CALEB STORMS - INTERNET FINALS  (Read 2418 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Re: MALACHI v BULLDOG BILL BARNHART v CALEB STORMS - INTERNET FINALS
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 12:43:11 PM »
I WILL BE SIN CITY WRESTLING’S NEXT INTERNET CHAMPION

Narrator:  I spoke with Bill Barnhart before coming on camera and I am here to tell you Bill is so positive he is going to defeat Malachi and Caleb Storms that he said even if he didn’t show up for the match he would still defeat them both. I have no doubt Bill will be the next Sin City Wrestling Internet Champion.

We are taken to a shot of Bill Barnhart in what appears to be the lobby of the hotel near the Sullivan Arena where he and Bea are staying. Bill is casually dressed in blue jeans, black athletic shoes, and black pullover shirt. Bill looks into the camera to begin his comments concerning his Internet Championship match at Violent Conduct VII.

MALACHI THE COWARD

Bill:  Thanks for joining me today. I’ll explain why I’m going to be crowned as Sin City Wrestling’s Internet Champion at Violent Conduct VII. Malachi I’ll start with you since my comments concerning you will be short because you suck. Our first match against each other wasn’t a one-on-one match. It was a Mixed Tag Team match at Climax Control 273. I was kicking your pathetic ass from ring post to ring post and then you managed to tag Bella into the match and she was able to get the win over my tag team partner Bea. You were lucky to be able to get out of the ring against me or we would have won. Our second match was recently at Climax Control 310. It was the semi-final match in the Internet Championship Tournament and the winner of our match would advance to vie for the Internet Championship at Violent Conduct VII. I had you backpedaling, and running away from me, so damn much during the match that I heard people who were trying to keep score on their calculators of how many times you ran away from me that their calculators exploded as the numbers were too high for their calculators to handle. And what the hell did you do during our match at Climax Control 310? You got tired of me beating you down so you ran out of the ring and tried to hide in the stands. I dragged your sorry ass back toward the ring to toss you into the ring so I could legally defeat you and you managed to cry and whine and throw tantrums to the point where we both got counted out of the match for a Draw. At Violent Conduct VII me and you and Caleb fight it out to see who is the next Internet Champion. You’re damn sure not a factor in this match except to be less annoying than a mosquito. Your ass is mine and if I hurt you for the win, to the point you retire from wrestling, so be it.

Bill lets out a loud laugh.

CALEB STORMS WHO ONCE WAS  GREAT BUT IS NO MORE

Bill:  Now I address you Caleb. Unlike my overwhelming disgust for Malachi I have a little respect remaining for you and what you’ve accomplished in the sport of wrestling. For the benefit of the fans I’ll go over our previous matches to let everyone know what happened. Our first match was a Rock and Street Fight Roulette Rules match, at Climax Control 247, which I won when I pinned you. Damn shame on you that you were, at that time, the epitome of what Roulette Rules wrestling was about but you got your ass handed to you by me when I defeated you in a Roulette Rules match. Our second match was at Climax Control 284 where you defeated me by pinfall. Our third match was at Climax Control 253 which you again won by pinfall. Our fourth match against each other was at Climax Control 297 and for a third time you won by pinfall.

Bill claps his hands slowly in what can be interpreted as a sarcastic applause for the wrestling abilities of Caleb Storms.

Bill:  Caleb do you think I’m upset because you defeated me in three out of four matches? Nope! Do those three losses against one win cause me to have doubts going into our match at Violent Conduct VII? Nope! Am I absolutely positive I’m leaving our match as the newly crowned Internet Champion? Yep! Okay so you’re asking yourself how in the world I can be that positive when I’m 1-3 against you? Easy! While I’ve been improving, and Management has taken notice of me and what I’ve accomplished in the ring, they’ve been looking the other way when you walk toward them because you’ve been failing. When all you do is run around demanding matches, especially when you demand Championship matches, without having earned your shot, what you have is a situation where they send you out to get your ass kicked and lose. Do you think our match for Violent Conduct VII is any different Caleb? This match should have been just me and you but Malachi, the chicken shit, had to run away from my match at Climax Control 310 and try to hide in the stands. Malachi is nothing in this match. You know what I’m capable of Caleb. You know I can defeat you and hurt you enough to put you out of wrestling for some time. The winner of our match is the wrestler who can get a pinfall or submission on one of the opponents in the match. That’s so easy for me to do I can do it with one arm tied behind my back while wearing a blindfold. You want to know something Caleb? I want you to come into our match at Violent Conduct VII so over-confident that you’ll make more mistakes than you usually do during your matches. You THINK you can win Caleb but I KNOW I’ll win. Yes I really am that confident about this match.

Bill lets out a loud snorting laugh.

Bill:  Our match at Violent Conduct VII will be epic due to the fact that I have more wrestling ability and talent than both of you combined. Malachi the only thing you have more of is the cowardly yellow streak that runs down your back. You do possess wrestling abilities but what you possess is half of what Caleb possesses and about one-fourth what I possess. And for you Caleb I know I’m more talented than you and I plan on dominating you for the win in our match. I don’t want any type of wimpy win over you and Malachi. I want my win to be so overwhelming that everyone will be in awe. Think you two can stop me? Why don’t you ask the residents of New Orleans if they were able to stop Hurricane Ida. With that mental image in your minds I hope you two have a nice life leading up to our match at Violent Conduct VII because when I get done beating you two out of the sport of wrestling you will have a not-so-nice life any longer.

Bill gives the CUT sign to the camera person and they call into the Network and the Network switches back to regularly scheduled programming.

Offline Caleb Storms

• View Profile
    • Caleb Storms
“Final Round, fight!”
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 08:01:39 AM »
Caleb was now in the finals of the Internet Title Tournament having defeated Miles Kasey but there was some controversy, Caleb was set to meet the winner of Bill Barnhart vs. Malachi in the finals at Violent Conduct VII, but a spanner was thrown into the works by way of a double countout draw that left the state of the final round in question! However, it wasn’t long after Caleb’s match against Miles Kasey that he would get his answer: the finals of the Internet Title Tournament were now a Triple Threat Match pitting Caleb against his fellow semi-finalists to determine the new Internet Champion! Can Caleb win?

Backstage at Climax Control 310, Seattle, Washington
Sunday the 29th of August 2021, 23:00pm

I had a feeling that was going to happen.

Not the draw in the Bill Barnhart vs. Malachi, I thought that there would at least be some resolution to that match-up and I’d only have one opponent come Violent Conduct VII but after I beat Miles with the Painkiller Blue Thunder Bomb there was the question of who exactly I would face or if I would just be declared the new champion automatically but at the back of my mind I had a feeling that Mark would make the men’s finals a Triple Threat.

As for next week’s state lottery numbers, which state? I live in Nevada, I’m from New York, I’m currently in Washington and in two weeks’ time I’ll be in Alaska for Violent Conduct VII, just saying I’ve got four different states to choose from here!

But at least now I know who I’m facing for the vacant Internet Title in two weeks’ time, and that wasn’t the only thing on my mind as I called Katie on my way out of the arena.

“So, one hand, you’re through to the finals.” Katie said as she made herself comfortable at the kitchen table and Lemmy poked his head up. “On the other hand, said finals is now a Triple Threat, this tournament has come full circle, hasn’t it?”

“I guess you could say that.” I responded with a shrug before I got into my car, I wasn’t about to start the engine whilst I was on the phone with my wife but, well, I needed to get comfy somehow! “By the way, did you catch Krystal’s interview with Rocky and her turn on commentary tonight?”

“Oh yeah, that.” Katie sighed as she shifted her weight. “If you’re wondering whose been pissing in Krystal’s coffee this week, ask Gabriel! She got called in for a disciplinary meeting regarding those tweets she made about Bella’s match against Tempest, before I knew it our favourite Aussie had stormed out of the office, middle finger in the air and went straight home!” Katie added before letting out a sigh. “Gabriel hasn’t exactly been forthcoming about what was said during that meeting, only that Krystal was barred from using the Go Gym’s facilities until the week before Violent Conduct VII and that Ari was keeping an eye on her.”

“Even though she’s got a title match at Violent Conduct VII?” I asked with a shocked look on my face and Katie nodded. “I did run into Krystal when I went for lunch at a local café, she mentioned about being chewed out for her Twitter comments but nothing about being barred from the Go Gym.”

“You remember how pissed off she was after Bea stole her title, right?” Katie asked and I nodded after thinking back to the previous cycle. “Krystal has a tendency to keep things bottled up inside, no idea if it’s related to her upbringing but I guess it just boiled over during that meeting.”

“Yeah, I guess, I haven’t seen her all night, but I was interviewed by Rocky before the Miles Kasey match, and she was not happy about Krystal ending their interview by flipping her off.” I responded before drumming my fingers on the steering wheel. “Knowing Krystal? She’ll probably cool off by week two, if not on her own it’d be with the help off Makayla or Ari.”

“Her girlfriend or someone who may as well be her little sister, Krystal has a hell of a support group.” Katie chuckled to herself before sighing. “In my opinion, the stress of being a champion is getting to Krystal big time, her hundredth day as Bombshell Roulette Champ is this Tuesday and that’s pretty daunting for a young wrestler like her.”

“Need I remind you that she’s only a year younger than me? None of my reigns were as long as her Roulette Title Reign but I still managed just fine.” I responded before sighing. “Then again, I don’t have Krystal’s shitty childhood.”

“Mental health is a serious thing Caleb, physically? Krystal’s a healthy young woman, hell I’d argue that she’s one of the hottest women on the roster, blue hair and all, mentally?” Katie pointed out before shaking her head. “You don’t live through a childhood like that and come out the other end without at least a few mental scars, and unfortunately they are rearing their ugly head right as people are starting to realise that she’s the real deal.”

“I’ll see if I can talk to her over the Supercard period, I know she’s close to Ari and knows Makayla in a biblical sense, but she can’t forget that I’m in her circle of friends as well.” I pointed out and Katie nodded in response. “I’m gonna go because at this rate? I might end up falling asleep in my car rather than sleeping in my bed at the hotel.”

“Well, if you do sleep in the car, make sure your parked up first, I don’t want to watch the news tomorrow and learn that you were in a fatal crash!” Katie pointed out and I quickly nodded in agreement. “We’ll chat again next Sunday?”

“Sounds good, see you then.” I responded before we hung up on each other and I drove off.

Anchorage Today Tour, Anchorage Alaska
Friday the 3rd of September 2021, 15:11pm

Why did I choose to go on this tour? Simple, it was cheap, and it was something to kill an hour with.

And after the quiet week I’ve had since Climax Control 310 I figured I needed the change of scenery, my promo won’t be done until later that day so yeah, this is one last thing I’m doing before I start my first promo for the Triple Threat Match.

Though I didn’t expect to run into a familiar face from SCW.

“We’ve got to stop running into each other Krystal.” I commented with a grin and the Aussie champ looked up from her phone before grinning and exchanging a fist bump with her, it was then that I noticed that Krystal wasn’t alone as Makayla and Ariana were with her. “Are you ready for the match against Bella?”

“About as ready as I can be considering I’ve been barred from the Go Gym.” Krystal grumbled before I sat down in an unoccupied seat next to the three women. “Ari’s been trying to plead my case to Gabriel and get him to let me use the Go Gym’s facilities during the week, but Gabriel stood his ground.”

“And I didn’t have much better luck pleading to Odette.” Ariana admitted as she shook her head. “But Krystal has learned something about herself that helped her understand herself more.”

“And no, I’m not discussing that in public.” Krystal quickly interjected as I want to ask Ariana for more info. “I’m still wrapping my head around it to be honest but if I do decide to go public with it, it’ll be at Violent Conduct VII.”

“Just don’t hold your breath waiting for that particular segment.” Makayla added before kissing her girlfriend on the cheek. “For now, we’ve agreed to keep that secret.”

“In that case I won’t pry.” I shrugged my shoulders as the trolly car started moving. “And I’m guessing the same applies to the argument with Gabriel?”

“Unless you want me to make the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella look like the Angry Video Game Nerd in his prime, yes.” Krystal grunted as the Bombshell Roulette Champion folded her arms. “All I will say is that weeks of bottled up frustration finally boiled over, and we’ve agreed to meet up back in Vegas next week so I can apologize.”

“I’m guessing he’s too busy running the Go Gym to make the trip out?” I asked and Krystal nodded in response.

“Well, that and he’s taking me to one of the best restaurants in Las Vegas, think it’s one of Gordon Ramsay’s restaurants but I’m not sure which.” Krystal responded before sighing. “Which off course means that I’ll have to wear a dress, between him and Makayla I’m beginning to wonder if there’s some conspiracy to turn me from a tomboy to a girly-girl.”

“I’m saying nothing to that.” Makayla laughed before we continued to enjoy the sight-seeing tour.

Caleb’s hotel room, Anchorage, Alaska
Friday the 3rd of September 2021, 18:00pm

*promo time*

And then, there were three.

“This tournament started with nine men all vying for the same goal, the men’s Internet Championship and originally, it was going to be that two men would meet in the finals to determine the new Internet Champion! However, what the higher ups didn’t count on was the Semi-Final Match between Malachi and Bill Barnhart ending in a double countout and after I won the match against Miles Kasey, that left one question on everyone’s minds, what would happen with the finals now?”

And we got our answer!
“The answer was that the original singles match between myself and the winner of Malachi vs. Bill Barnhart was now a Triple Threat Match between me, Malachi and Bill Barnhart to determine the new Internet Champion at Violent Conduct VII and anyone who knows the history of Violent Conduct knows that it’s the most extreme SCW PPV of the calendar year, in other words? I’m half expecting Bill Barnhart to break a light tube over my back during the course of this match!”

Don’t act surprised if that happens!

“But at the end of the night, it won’t matter how many people get set on fire or get put through barbed wire tables or get set on fire and then put through barbed wire tables because ultimately, me, Malachi and Bill Barnhart are fighting for the same thing, the Internet Championship that was vacated at the beginning of the cycle because SCW doesn’t want one guy hording all the titles for himself, which brings me to my point, who will be the new Internet Champion? This guy!”

And I’m starting with Bill.

“I’ll get to why I want the Internet Title so badly later but first I have an old fart to address! That’s right, it’s you “Old Fart” Bill Barnhart and honestly, how many times are we going to face off in our SCW careers? It feels like we’re going to be fighting when Bill’s in an old folk’s home with Bea and I’m in my early fifties enjoying a nice retirement from the wrestling business! The point is Bill that we have done this song and dance before and with the exception of one match the result has always been the same!”

Take a guess!

“That’s right, aside from the first match, each meeting between us has ended the same way, with me coming out on top and moving onto better opponents whilst you, well, there’s gotta be some great blackmail material you’ve got on the bosses because I can’t think of any other reason why you keep finding yourself in the title picture and the same goes for your wife but hey, at least she hasn’t been randomly inserted into a title match or number one contender’s match!”

But in the end?

“This match will end just the same way all our other matches ended Bill, with me emerging as the winner only this time? There’s a third man involved and a title on the line! As for whether you’d be here if the double countout hadn’t happened it’s hard to say really, but you know what isn’t hard to say? The fact that I’ve defeated you in an SCW ring time and time again and the result has been the same each time and the third man in this match won’t make a difference!”

Next up is Malachi!

“And speaking of the third man, Malachi! Now there were several past SCW competitors returning for a shot at the vacated SCW Internet Championships but off those men and women? Only Malachi made it to the finals! Now granted, his first opponent was The Troll and, well, my Golden Labrador could beat The Troll in a wrestling match so that’s bit so impressive, but you know what is impressive? Your accomplishments!”

Or lack thereof.

“After all, you are a former Mixed Tag Team Champion as part of Sass N Bash alongside your wife Bella Madison but neither you nor Bella have done much of note outside of the tag team ranks, have you? You returned for this tournament and it’s unknown if you’re going to be sticking around afterwards whilst Bella is Krystal Wolfe’s latest challenger for the Bombshell Roulette Championship! Now I can’t speak for the Aussie Champ obviously, but I think she’ll agree that we are on the same wavelength, which means we want to keep the titles out of Sass N Bash’s hands!”

Nothing personal.

“Sorry Malachi, it’s nothing personal, it’s just business, we’re all vying for the same thing in this match but there can only be one new men’s Internet Champion by the end of the night and honestly? I’ve got a promise to keep so Malachi if you do stick around, who knows? Maybe you’ll get a chance at the Roulette Championship once that is inevitably vacated because there’s no way I’m not walking out the new Internet Champion!”

It’s that simple.

“Do you guys remember last year when J2H gifted me the Internet Championship? Off course you do, people are still saying that I never would’ve won that title in the first place otherwise! I made a New Year’s Resolution that said that I would still be the Internet Champion by the end of 2021 but here’s the thing, I never said how many reigns I’d have under my belt, did I? It doesn’t matter if I’m a three time, four time, five time or hell, even ten time Internet Champion by December I will be one of the few men who history that can say that they actually fulfilled their New Year’s Resolution!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“This is the finals of the Internet Title Tournament and as they say in Mortal Kombat, final round, fight! Nine men entered this tournament but only one will leave the new Internet Champion and when I look at my competition in this Triple Threat Match, “Old Fart” Bill Barnhart and Malachi who’s only credit to his name are a couple of Mixed Tag Team Title Runs, I don’t see future Internet Champions, I see the men who I will beat to become the new Internet Champion because they had better brace themselves as there’s a storm brewing, otherwise they’ll be blown away by “The Metal Storm” Caleb Storms, your next Internet Champion!”

I went to start gaming as the scene fades.
user posted image

Offline Malachi

• View Profile
    • Malachi
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2021, 11:56:17 PM »
August 29
During Climax Control

GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!

The impassioned holler of Malachi rang through the corridor as he sprinted towards the entrance area to the arena, with crew members barely able to sidestep his mad dash. He paid them no attention as he rounded a corner and skidded to a stop at the bottom of the stairs, where the referee was helping Bella Madison down the stairs. When they got to the bottom, Mal rushed to Bella’s side and threw one of her arms over his shoulder. He nodded to the referee, who nodded back and stepped away to let the couple head back to the locker room.

When they got there, they sat down on the couch and immediately Mal took Bella’s face into his hands, looking her over for any bumps and bruises or signs of concussion. She eventually put her hands over his to stop him. “I’m fine, Mal. Really. Pride is more bruised than anything.

Are you fuckin’ daft, woman?” Mal said incredulously. “That she-beast tossed you around the ring like a rag doll. Not that I don’t think you’re tough enough, but even I would have gotten my ass beat by her.

I know. Luckily if it hadn’t been for Krystal out there, things could have turned out much worse.” Bella smiled slightly before a knock at the door drew their attention.

Two minutes to curtain, Malachi.

Yeah, yeah,” he muttered, giving Bella one more once-over. “You sure you’ll be OK back here?

She gave him a bigger smile and leaned over to peck his cheek. “I’ll be fine. Get out there and get that title shot, mister.

Mal smirked at her before he grabbed his ring jacket and headed out the door.

——-

Forty-five minutes later...

Bella watched the screen with a disheartened expression on her face, chewing on her thumbnail as the announcement was made that the match between Malachi and Bill Barnhart was ruled a double count-out. She paced the floor a few steps and ran her hands through her blonde hair, when a sudden BANG! made her jump. She looked to the door, where an irate Malachi was standing with sweat running down his face and breathing heavily. He balled up his ring jacket and flung it into a corner of the room before stalking over to the couch and sitting down heavily, putting his head in his hands.

She immediately went to his side, putting an arm around his shoulders and resting her head against his. They sat like that for a few quiet moments, before Mal let out a long sigh and raised his head back up. “Can’t fucking believe I made such a stupid, dumb mistake like that,” he growled through clenched teeth.

What do you mean?

I got so caught up in beating the ever-loving shit out of that brainless dope that I lost direction. I just blanked out and forgot about the match entirely. I was zeroed in on making sure that Bill Barnhart did not walk out of that arena under his own free will.” He let out a frustrated grunt and ran his hands through his hair, pulling on it slightly. “I just can’t believe I did that. Now, I don’t even know what that means for the finals.

She rubbed his shoulders slightly. “Well, let’s not worry about that for right now. Let’s just head back to the hotel, get a good night’s sleep and head back home tomorrow. We’ve got some babies to snuggle.

A tiny smile turned up the corners of Mal’s lips as he kissed Bella’s forehead. “Sounds like a plan to me.

——

New York City

Sitting on the rooftop patio of his New York townhome, Malachi stared out over the flickering lights of the city through the fire blazing in the pit in front of him. The sky was starting to darken as night approached, and the light from the fire cast long shadows across his face. Picking up the beer bottle next to him, he took a long drink before setting it down on the ground. He then leaned his elbows onto his knees and clenched his hands together, resting his chin on them as he stared down the camera set up in front of him.

I'm not about to sit here and make every excuse under the sun for my performance at the last Climax Control,” he started, his voice low and holding a hard edge that matched the glint in his blue eyes. “I was the one who lost focus, and I fully own up to that. But I will not be making that mistake again. For as much shit as I give Mark Ward, at least he’s a smart businessman and knows the value of a good match, because he saw fit to put me through to the finals despite what happened in that last match. And I will not let this opportunity slip through my fingers.” He held up one hand towards the camera, curling his fingers into a fist. “The only thing this hand is going to be holding at the end of Violent Conduct is ten pounds of leather and gold.

He dropped his hand back down under his chin, a snarl starting to form on his face as his eyes narrowed and his lip curled in distaste. “Bill, you may be thinking that you’ve got a horseshoe up your ass by making it to the finals of the Internet title tournament by way of sheer dumb luck, but the only thing that’s gonna be up there is my leather-clad foot. So far up there that you’ll be tasting boot leather and flossing your teeth with my laces. I didn’t get the job completely finished on Climax Control, but you can bet your ass that I will get it done at Violent Conduct. I will leave you a bleeding, broken mess at my feet, and you’ll be staring up as I raise MY Internet title high in the air. See, that double count-out did nothing but piss me off and light the biggest fire under my ass. I am coming for that title, and I am coming for your goddamn head. Mark. My. Words.

And then, we’ve got Caleb Storms...how the hell this guy got to the finals of a title tournament is beyond me. This is a guy that was perfectly OK with being HANDED a title, like some kind of participation trophy. What he failed to realize is that made him the biggest fucking laughingstock in SCW. He probably thought lightning was going to strike twice when Bill and I got counted out last week, but thank God Mark Ward saw fit to make this match a triple threat. And that means no rules. No countouts, no disqualifications. Anything and everything is perfectly legal.

His sneer turned into a sinister smirk, made even more malicious by the firelight flickering across his face. “If the two of you aren’t scared by that...then you damn well should be.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2021, 10:38:59 AM »
THIS MATCH CONSISTS OF TWO CHUMPS AND ONE CHAMP

Narrator:  I cannot divulge what Bill Barnhart will be talking about today but I can tell you he’s confident he will leave the match as Sin City Wrestling’s Internet Champion.

When the scene changes we see Bill Barnhart standing in front of the wrestling ring, located in the Sullivan Arena, and he is dressed in his trademark wrestling attire. Bill looks into the camera, with a huge grin on his face, while he strokes his goatee.

MY OPPONENTS CONSIST OF A COWARD AND A JOKE

Bill:  Malachi since you enjoyed running away from me during our match at Climax Control 310, by exiting the ring and trying to run into the stands to hide, I’ll have no problem throwing your pathetic scrawny ass out of the ring and into the stands so I can turn around and beat the crap out of Caleb Storms for the win while you’re looking for a place to hide again. I know you’ll try to convince everyone that I’m not going to be able to do that but your attempt at deceiving people will fail. Everyone saw how I dominated you at Climax Control 310 and our upcoming match will be an even higher level of domination by me over you. Oh what’s that you said? Did you forget already? You tried to use a bullshit excuse why you ran out of the ring and tried to hide in the stands. Your version of what happened is that you were so busy beating me down that you forgot where you were which allowed you to get counted out of the match. Nice try but that crap doesn’t work when the truth is known. You didn’t get distracted during the match. Even if you did allow yourself to get distracted I’m telling you  that for any wrestler to allow themselves to be distracted during a match is beyond my level of understanding. You never allow yourself to get distracted during a match. The truth about what happened is that you were tired of me beating you down so you ran out of the ring and tried to hide in the stands. I tried dragging you back to the ring but you were able to struggle just enough to allow the Referee to teach a ten count on both of us. When I start beating the hell out of you and Caleb you may wish to run away from this match, as you did our last match, so that you don’t suffer serious and permanent damage at my hands. The choice is yours whether you save yourself from harm or you allow me to seriously hurt you.

Bill laughs while stroking his goatee.

Bill:  Har har har!!! Caleb the winner of our match is not the wrestler who talks the most smack talk. The winner of our match is not a coward who runs away from the match to try to hide in the stands. The winner of our match will not be the wrestler who makes the most mistakes. The winner of our match, ME, is the first wrestler to get a pinfall or submission on one of the other wrestlers in the match. Caleb after I eliminate Malachi from the ring I could easily pin you for the win. However since this is a show titled Violent Conduct VII it will be more appropriate for me to make you submit using my Barnhart Shoulder Breaker Flying Hammer Lock submission hold.  Oh, yeah, I could apply my patented sleeper hold but that allows you to go to sleep slowly. With the Barnhart Shoulder Breaker the pain and suffering you experience is immediate. Then again I may surprise you with some other form of punishing submission hold just to shock you more than with other submission holds I use. Be ready for anything because I have more to beat you down with than you could ever imagine. Good thing you’re a Metalhead and enjoy Headbanging because I plan on banging your head all over the ring and when I get done bashing your head you will wish your head was made of metal so the blows I inflict wouldn’t hurt as much.

Bill informs the camera person that he will make closing comments then this presentation will be over.

Bill:  Caleb. . .Malachi. . .I feel when I walk into our match that I’m walking into an episode of Spongebob Squarepants. Malachi I see you as Patrick Star as you also are mentally deficient as Patrick is. Just having Spongebob walk up to him and greet him GOOD MORNING causes Patrick’s brain to explode with confusion. As with Patrick Star when anything comes along that makes him have to use his brain and think his brain has a melt-down after a few seconds. That is the most fitting description of you Malachi. As for you, Caleb, you remind me of Squidward. Why? Just as Squidward honestly believes he is one of the best Clarinet players, and artists, in the world, in reality he sucks at both those things. But, Caleb, I have to give you a bit of credit where I’m unable to give that type of credit to Malachi. Unlike Malachi who couldn’t deal with me in the ring so he had to run and hide in the stands you do know how to wrestle. The problem is that you tend to make many mistakes during matches and that has cost you much in the way of fan support and your standing in the rankings. When I get done beating you two down and I walk away as Sin City Wrestling’s Internet Champion, you two can have fun starting at the bottom of the success ladder, having matches against each other so that possibly, some day, you might be able to honestly work your way up into contention again. Don’t take my words lightly as I’m coming into this match to destroy you two.

Bill is finished with his closing comments and the camera person calls into the Network and the camera feed is cut and the screen goes dark.

Offline Caleb Storms

• View Profile
    • Caleb Storms
“Fool Me Once!”
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2021, 09:11:37 AM »
Violent Conduct VII and the finals of the Internet Championship tournaments was here, and Caleb was all set to win the men’s Internet Championship for a third time! Bill Barnhart and Malachi served as his third and final obstacles in his path to gold, but Caleb was not backing down from either man! Can Caleb win the Internet Championship for a third time, or will Malachi solidify his return with a title run? Or will Bill win his first singles title in SCW?

Caleb’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tuesday the 7th of September 2021, 19:00pm

Yep, I’m back in Vegas for most of the week, why? Well, it was basically to surprise Katie and Lemmy since I had another week to go before the Triple Threat Match against Bill and Malachi, but it was also to give myself a break from training.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been training hard for the match since Mark confirmed that it was going to be a Triple Threat Match at Climax Control 310 but even the legend in the making needs to take a break every now and again and, well, here I am taking that break.

And it has been a while since I spent any time with my doggy.

“Caleb, is that you?” Katie called out from the kitchen as she heard me open the door and spotted Lemmy racing towards the front door with his tail wagging, I had contacted Katie ahead of time to let her know to expect me, I just didn’t say when I was coming to maintain the surprise. “How’s things going back in Anchorage?”

“Pretty hyped up, what with Violent Conduct VII being right around the corner.” I responded as I fussed Lemmy around before making my way into the kitchen. “Promo wise? I got a full house from Bill and Malachi, though Malachi was wondering how I got to this point in the first place citing the fact that J2H gave me the title last year.”

“Even know the bosses added you to the tournament? And you beat Brayden, Cassian and Miles cleanly?” Katie asked before shaking her head. “You came at the right time actually because I did the weekly grocery shopping on my way back from the Go Gym and since I knew that you were coming over I made sure to grab extra food.”

“Good thinking.” I nodded as I patted Lemmy on the head. “Speaking of the Go Gym, any updates on the Krystal situation?”

“I don’t know how it happened but apparently Krystal and Gabriel had a truce.” Katie responded as she started preparing the food. “Krystal was back at the gym this morning and acted like the argument never happened, though she refused to talk about it beyond saying that it was resolved.”

“Let’s hope the fact that Krystal was barred from the Go Gym for a week doesn’t impact her title defence against Bella.” I commented and Katie nodded in agreement. “What about Bill? Any word from “Old Fart” Bill Barnhart?”

“He seems to think that I’m a joke, even though he’s only beaten me once and that was over two years ago.” I responded as I shook my head before Lemmy plopped down at my feet. “And that’s saying nothing about the fact that I’ve held a lot more titles than him, one time Roulette Champion? One time Mixed Tag Team Champion? Two Time Internet Champion? And yes, I know the title was handed to me the first time around, my point is that those facts don’t make me a joke, Bill consistently choking whenever he’s given a title opportunity is a joke and the same goes for his wife!”

“At least their Mixed Tag Team Title reign was mercifully short, albeit with a little help from Queen Alicia Lukas!” Katie nodded in agreement as she continued to cook. “Food should be ready in about twenty minutes-half hour so make yourself comfy.”

“I’ll try considering that Lemmy’s lying on my foot.” I responded and as if on cue Lemmy lay on his side and gave his legs a big stretch. “Though given who the challengers are for the Mixed Tag Titles on Sunday I can’t really say for certain if Austin and Tempest will retain or not.”

“Yeah, that’s a tough one, as a Go Gym Trainee I want a clean sweep of the PPV for the Go Gym Grads, pre-show included.” Katie nodded in agreement before putting the food in the oven and turning to me. “But Chrystal’s been on a roll since she changed her name, again, and I don’t think J2H has lost a single match since he became a part timer, granted his last match was against The Troll but he was asking for it.”

“You know what I’ll say if I win the Internet Title?” I asked Katie and she gave me a curious look. “I want the first defence to be against The Troll.”

“Oh good, give that little idiot another title shot.” Katie responded as she shook her head. “He’ll become insufferable in the bosses go through with that, you realize that, right?”

“Yeah but The Troll is the kind of guy who people would pay good money to see get his ass kicked.” I pointed out and Katie laughed before nodding in agreement. “Either in backstage segs or during matches, I’m half expecting to see him against Justin Decent in a strip off at High Stakes X.”

“I’m going to end that conversation right now because I don’t want to be put off my dinner!” Katie responded as she made gagging noises before she turned to check on her dinner.

Caleb’s hotel room, Las Vegas, Nevada
Friday the 10th of September 2021, 21:00pm

*promo time*

It’s almost here.

“Fool me once, shame on Bill, fool me twice, shame on Malachi, fool me thrice? Well, there’s going to be no shame for me this Sunday night at Violent Conduct VII because I will be walking out the new Internet Champion! Words have been exchanged between all three parties and two idiots think that I shouldn’t be in the match for something that happened under a year ago because apparently people can’t look past the fact that I had a title gift wrapped and handed to me!”

Honestly!

“The way people are still talking about it, you’d think I whipped it out and took a massive piss on the title right after I was handed it by J2H but no, I carried that title proudly for the few weeks I held it and now, just under a year later, I’m poised to win that title all over again after scratching and clawing my way through all three rounds of the Internet Title Tournament! And yet, Bill and Malachi think I don’t belong in this match, let’s talk about that, shall we?”

Starting with Bill.

“Bill, you said that I’m a joke, first off, hello Mr. Kettle, allow me to introduce you to Mr. Pot, he has some great things to say about how black you are! Seriously Bill, I’M the joke? Me, the two time Internet Champion, the one time Roulette Champion and the one time Mixed Tag Team Champion am a joke? The guy who has beaten you in four out of our five encounters is a joke? If I’m a joke then you must be the absolute pinnacle of comedy!”

Seriously!

“How many times have you had title shots dropped into your lap Bill? Way too many times but at least this time, you actually earned it! And the same goes for your wife for that matter! How many times have you failed to win the title? Or even win the contenders match? Again, the answer is simple! Aside from that brief Mixed Tag Team Title reign that ended on your first defence, you have choked at every opportunity you’ve had since joining SCW and this match will be no different?”

And now for Malachi.

“You know what’s hilarious? When a guy takes an extended leave of absence because he couldn’t hang with the rest of the male roster, comes back and says that a guy who’s been working hard in his absence shouldn’t be in this match because he got handed a title! That’s right Malachi, I’m talking about you! And it’s immediately clear to me that you haven’t watched a single bit of SCW programming since I got handed the title by J2H.”

Why?

“Yes, the title got handed to me, but after that incident? Not only did Austin James Mercer attack me unprovoked but I went on to defend the title as if I had won it normally! Now granted, I lost the title to Agostino Romano in the first defence, but I wanted a chance to prove that I could win it the “right way” which I did! There’s a reason why I said two time internet champion earlier Malachi and this Sunday I’ll have to amend that to say, “three time Internet Champion”!”

It’s that simple.

“What we have here is a clear case of jealousy! We have Bill Barnhart calling ME a joke when he’s possibly the biggest joke on the male roster and only his wife Bea has him beat un terms of being a joke and then we have Malachi who is so hung up on the fact that I got handed the Internet Title last year that he can’t look past it and see everything that I’ve done since that date! These idiots are underestimating me, and they will soon pay the price!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up!

“And I’m sorry to say that I only except payments in title reigns when it comes to opponents underestimating me in title matches! I have been working my ass off all year and this Sunday at Violent Conduct VII will be when all that hard work finally pays off because Bill and Malachi had better brace themselves because there’s a storm brewing, otherwise they’ll be blown away by “The Metal Storm” Caleb Storms, you’re next Internet Champion!”

I went to start gaming as the scene fades.
user posted image