Author Topic: MILES "MILO" KASEY v AGOSTINO ROMANO  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
MILES "MILO" KASEY v AGOSTINO ROMANO
« on: August 30, 2021, 06:13:16 AM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline MiloKasey

• View Profile
Re: MILES "MILO" KASEY v AGOSTINO ROMANO
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 12:28:36 AM »
That Voice
The Office of PWS
New York, NY

Miles found himself wandering the halls of the office after a quick visit with the powers that be, he was just tying up some loose ends before boarding the jet and taking off for Anchorage. He wasn’t feeling really himself since losing that match to Caleb...and top it off, someone weighed heavy on his mind.

And suddenly there she was.

Gods help me.

Yo, Abs!

He saw her coming around the corner, he was just gonna duck down the hall and pray she didn’t get a look at him but ...That voice. The first time he met Becca Larkin, she was completely floored by his midsection. Now he’s never been accused of having an ego when it comes to his body...

Shut up.

...but since the day he met her, he has found himself in a fog.

This has happened twice before, once with Bella. At least with her they just agreed it was better for them to remain friends because of his fuck ups.

The other with Angel....Nessa....whatever the fuck she was calling herself nowadays. God, he was head over heels for her and instead, his heart was trampled on. He spent the last almost year doing anything to just forget her. And that fucking bitch just kept turning up like that STD you just can’t cure with antibiotics. But he’d pushed her to the farthest depths of his mind.

So...what the hell was it about Miss Larkin?

Hot. Tomboy. And about as sarcastic as the day is long. Every time she talked to him, he had to use google to get half the references she used.

"THE NARWHAL BACONS AT MIDNIGHT AND YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM ME!!!"

That brought him to a dead stop in his hasty escape, feet and brain. He didn’t even have the brain power to even reach for the phone that was in his pants pocket, “What in the - Narwhal wha?

The redhead catches up to him with a smile on her face, “Do you not Reddit?

No I don’t. I don’t even understand what Reddit is. I guess that’s-

Going on the list,” she said to finish his sentence, “Where are you off to in such a hurry?

No where actually, was probably just gonna head back to my apartment and triple check my bag.

Oh that’s right, big trip to Alaska is coming up.

Yeah, as strange as it is, this is the first time I’ll ever be there. Thankfully it seems like the powers at SCW get the weather channel and planned this little jaunt NOW and not say the dead ass of winter.” he smirks, “Rain, chill in the air I can handle.

Don’t like the cold?

About as much as I don’t like shirts.” he smiles brightly at the joke on his behalf that almost brings a rush of blush to Becca’s cheeks, which surprises him, “You’re...blushing?” which garners him a slug in the shoulder. "My coffee was hot! You just remember its two for flinchin'!

Rubbing his shoulder he couldn’t help but light up, “Now that reference I get! Which is strangely why the nickname stuck...” he cringed just a bit, “I don’t know why that gets to me still.

"Nickname...you mean, Milo? OH MY GOD!!!! MILO AND OTIS!!??!" Becca shrills in delight.

No, Milo as in Atlantis. But isn’t that one about the cat and dog?" He questioned. "YAAAAAAAS!!!" Becca squeals with delight, which makes him laugh, “My sister loved that movie...maybe that’s where she got it from.

You got a sister?

Yeah, a twin sister actually.” he pulls his phone out and brings up one of the few family photos he has, before he came to the state, his mum, his sis and him, “That’s her and my mum. Both are ball busters, she’s only older because according to the doctor’s she stepped on my head to literally go first. Which would explain a lot with my head sometimes. I do miss it at times.

"THAT'S how you explain that head!? That makes SO MUCH SENSE NOW!" Becca taunts him, "Messin' with ya! So like what do they have you doing next?" Becca pondered.

Miles sighs, “Well I came up short against Caleb in the Internet Title Tourney, so I’m just doing a card filler against Agostino Romano....which legit I have faced so many times. It’s strange, I keep finding myself back in these weird situations where I’m back to square one."

"So why dont you like, leave the prick in a pool of blood and demand to be taken seriously or youre gonna fuck shit up while I document it!" Becca cries excitedly.

He shrugs, while leaning against the closest wall, “Well, it’s not like I have anything I’m really working towards though. It’s just a throw away, another bragging rights with no rhyme or reason."

Becca cocks an eyebrow, "Yeah but...like, one day SOMEONE has to look at the win-loss records and I think...I think maybe I see it in you. Go kick a Little ass? For me? It'd be HOT."

For you, eh?” that caught his attention, and brings a little cocksure smile back to his face. “But if you are serious about documenting it, among other things since you seem to be so interested, there is plenty of room on the plane.

What are you asking, Abs?

What I’m asking, Ms. Larkin, do you wanna see the Last Frontier?” She gasps and dramatically flaps her hands. "OHMAGAWD! I mean uh...sure, I guess…"

Well then...” he raises his blue-green eyes shining bright, leans down to her, “How soon can you be ready?

Boldly Going Where We’ve Been Before
Anchorage, AK

It was a glorious site to behold, the mountains, the forest. It wouldn’t be so bad if it didn’t get so damn cold in the winter months, he’d think about moving here but he really hated the cold.

He found himself doing the long distance run again, just something to clear his head for a moment. And instead he found himself at a stadium looking all over.

This could be perhaps that moment where I can finally turn it all around. Don’t get me wrong, I felt that I was so close to that with that Internet Tournament but sadly I just came up short. I have no excuses, Caleb was better than me and it hurts to say that. Cause it’s not the first time it’s happened.” he sits himself on the banister and crosses his arms and just shakes his head.

Someday, I’ll get there. I know I will. If that beautiful, sassy redhead believes I can then I guess anything is possible. And, God, I don’t know if it’s leading me down another path of where one day she’s there and the next she’s not but I don’t give a shit. It’s so unusual to actually feel like I have someone to believe in me for once. And I wasn’t even looking.

Reality slaps us up side our empty heads like the asshole it is, don’t it Agostino? Here we are, right back where we started, just you and me, mono y mono and you know what...I think I have gone and developed a bit of a chip on my shoulder.

Miles snorts in almost disgust from it all, “I am a nice guy, but mate, I’m pissed off. Not at anyone but myself, but I’m pissed off and I can’t seem to let it go. So since I can’t go and take it out on myself, I am simply going to take it out on you. I KNOW that I am capable of so much more than this. I know I could have easily been where Caleb is but just once again I’m not. So it’s not really a throw away match, considering that you, Agostino have been a two time Internet Champion. You’ll have to tell me someday how you did it but I feel like I have something to prove. And if that means taking a piss out of you to do it, then mate....so be it.

I am done digging my claws in, only to be knocked down. I’m done growling. The pirate wolf...the Don Carnage is out to make a point. This time, I’m not growling, this time....

I go in for the kill.

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Re: MILES "MILO" KASEY v AGOSTINO ROMANO
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 09:20:44 PM »
Agostino does what he's known for when it comes to his videos, being creative. Because he discovers his opponent in a particular stable, Agostino's wearing a werewolf costume with the mask before scaring children at the party he hosted because he was wild and growled at them before everyone ran away. Agostino has the wolf's tongue out with sharp teeth you can see.

Agostino Romano: "Look at me, being dressed up as a wolf since my opponent is a part of a stable and wrestling school called Wolfslair. I will be honest, all these fun and games Candy has been doing, it's been the most fun I've ever had. Placing me in fun matches is my kind of gag because it's where I come out to shine and be entertaining about it. I love Candy's ideas."

Because Agostino would've done the same things if he was general manager for a few weeks, acting like a big kid as he was doing here. The only problem was his opponent; he fought him so many times that there's not much to say anymore, like the problem he had with Mac last time he wrestled. He continues to run around the room and scaring the children.

Agostino Romano: "Why I didn't say anything in my last match? Because the truth is, I didn't have anything to say for Mac due to us facing each other two weeks before. I would've spoken more about the match stip than the actual opponent. But I have to speak about Miles, who's another opponent I fought so many times in my career. Is there such a lack of male wrestlers in SinCW is why I keep facing the same wrestlers weekly?"

It seemed to be the case; even with the returns of some wrestlers, they only were appearing for one night with some. Declan and James laughed at Agostino for having so much fun to let children run away from him. Agostino clears his throat.

Agostino Romano: "Here's the thing, you can be angry all you want, but I'm not because I don't want to be one of those angry guys to destroy them to win. That's not who I am because I'm never mad. In my opinion, if you show anger, it's a sign of weakness. Not to mention how unoriginal it is to be angry. I love to growl like a wolf and chasing children like I'm going to eat them. I have all the respect in the world for you with your wrestling skills. I'm also aware you've improved a lot since our last encounters with each other."

The problem was thinking about what to say to another guy he respected as Agostino scratched his head.

Agostino Romano: "However, you shouldn't be facing me in this match at all. Don't worry; I won't trash you because I don't see the need for it. I'm the hype machine that promotes things to the next level. We have a common enemy of The Troll. Come to think of it, how come you managed to get a match with him, and I haven't had a sniff of facing him. That doesn't matter because I'm going to walk in, beat you in the ring and then I went home."

It was clear Agostino was running out of material of what to say to Miles because he's fought him many times.

Agostino Romano: "I don't think you're ready for this match against me, and it's going to bite you in the butt. I will do everything it takes to defeat you in the ring for the three count because I'm the face of SCW and I will beat any new stars and be done with this match because nothing has or will ever change for me as I continue growling a wolf down the streets."

Agostino had nothing left in the tank as he walked away from the camera with James and told them to stop before it went to black.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 06:47:05 AM by Agostino Romano »

I love AJ Allmendinger.