Author Topic: Round 2  (Read 611 times)

Offline Dani

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Danielle Weston
Round 2
« on: August 27, 2021, 11:41:09 PM »
“WOW… WOW… WOW… What a way to start a comeback tour, by knocking out a win against THE Keira Johnson. That’s no easy feat considering Keira has been around longer than Jesus. So, I can’t blame Dani for feeling as if she was headed towards the bright lights of success once more… All she has to do is beat Andrea this week and then she would be heading towards the finals to square off against Bobbie or Mercedes, to procure the esteemed Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Championship. Ahhh… yeah… Andrea.”

Although you couldn’t see her face, you could tell that the voice over girl was blinking rapidly by the tone of her voice. The nervous huff and cough didn’t help the hype train of Dani Weston either, but the silence was quickly filled with the sweet tones of the voice over girls’ accent.

“Andrea… THE Andrea? HAHAHAHAHHHA… CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HAND ME A PAPERBAG.”

Another wave of silence hit the airwaves as the voice over girl took a moment to digest what she had just said.

“I’m not stressing, clearly… you’re stressing and well all I can say is that with a bit of luck, a little bit of hard work and the old razzle dazzle Dani could pull out a massive win this weekend at Climax Control and shock the world by pinning Andrea’s broad swimmer shoulders to the canvas… I mean pigs have flown previously… I mean have you EVER flown Delta before? It is basically a pig farm with wings, rude flight attendants, awful baggage crew. Do you know I once flew Delta and I landed in California but my bags ended up in New York City? Disgraceful…”

The loud sigh was enough to let the world know that she was impressed, but she had also gone on a little tirade. The voice over girl quickly caught herself before she continued and soon enough she was back talking about what really mattered.

“Whoops, this isn’t about me… this is about Dani Weston, your girl next door, your favourite sister from another mister coming back to Sin City Wrestling and knocking down the door that reads Andrea Hernandez… I mean if you ever needed a reminder about the impossible happening in the world, let me take you on a brief history lesson… David beat Goliath, King Kong once punched Godzilla in the face and he couldn’t fight back because of his teeny tiny dinosaur arms.

HAHA classic.

That turtle beat the hare, Greece won the 2004 European Championship and no one even knew that they knew what a football was… in 2015 at UFC 193 Holly Holm defeated Ronda Rousey. Jesus beat the battle of having to stomach water all the time so he turned it into wine.

So, I guess what I’m trying to say is that you need to believe in the underdog.”

There was a dramatic and well placed pause, so the fans at home could let the message sink in. Everyone at home was expecting this week’s match up between Andrea and Dani to be a clash of the titans but truth be told, all the money was well and truly stacked in Andrea’s favour. It didn’t take long for the voice over girl’s voice to sound up again and start to wrap up her grand entrance to this week’s promotional package for Danielle Weston.

“We all know for damn sure everyone is betting on Andrea to walk into Climax Control this weekend and deliver the welcome back Keira wishes she could have hand delivered to Dani last week… and yet, people need to realise that just because someone preaches to be the greatest thing in SCW doesn’t mean that they are. People should know by now that they shouldn’t count out Dani Weston when it comes to title match tournaments… after all she blazed through her first one to become the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion.

That was on the back of four losses in her rocky start to her Sin City Wrestling career. You see Dani doesn’t quit, she doesn’t give up and she is too head strong to bow down to anyone… she will do what she needs to to keep her head above water, even if that means she has to take a beating…

She’s used to the abuse, she has suffered from it for years… so if anyone thinks they can keep her down with just the strength of their fists, they’re dreaming a nightmare Dani has already lived. Been there done that and look at the repercussions, look at the outcome… Dani is still standing, still breathing and still fighting for her right to be alive, the right to survive and the right to become the best she can be in and out of the six sided ring.

It would be cocky of me to say that lightning could strike twice in the same place, but believe me… regardless of the myth that it can’t strike twice in the same location, Dani is looking to cause a storm in Sin City Wrestling and she’s going to do that by putting her name back on the map.”

With that said and done, the voice over girls voice faded from the sound system.

<FONT COLOR=#FFD801>=)