Author Topic: 2 Down!  (Read 965 times)

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
2 Down!
« on: August 20, 2021, 11:56:27 PM »
1 Down, 2 To Go
Following her Win on Climax Control

DATS MY GIRL!” Her husband sat outside the gorilla position with a huge smile on his face. He was in a very good mood, as he himself opened the show with a returning win over The Troll. But watching his wife fighting for what she wants and getting that win over Apple?

Crossing the threshold, she was immediately engulfed in his arms and picked up, “MAL!” was all she was able to get out, getting caught up by her giggles as she got caught by surprise by him. He was in a really really good mood.

One down.” is all he got out.

Yeah but there are still two to go.” Bella said before sighing and hugging him a little tighter. There’s that mood killer. “What was up with Krystal coming out there too? Like, that was so weird.

Bells.” Mal said with a bit of a warning tone.

She just sighs and leans her forehead into his chest, “I know! I’m supposed to enjoy the moment, but when you know that there is still a large mountain to climb and who knows what ahead of you?

I swear, you know how to ruin a moment.

I’m not trying to!” she looks up at him, “Just...this whole thing feels like I’m about to get royally screwed.” but then slowly a smirk creeps across her face, “But I’m not going to back down.

He leans down and places a kiss on her sweaty forehead, “Never doubted you would.

There is a moment of silence, before she pulls back and smiles, “Now....where the hell is Mark? I need to find out who the next victim is.

2 down 1 to go
Friday
New York, NY

So that whole plan about doing the babyshower....yeah that went BYE BYE by late Wednesday morning when Mal’s little sister found herself being admitted into the hospital. Honestly, it wasn’t shocking at this point. When they got back into town on Tuesday, Alanah was practically crawling out of her skin. It wasn’t the bed rest but something else. So to no surprise, when they got the call that she was admitted, did she know that their niece and nephew were going to be on their way soon enough.

Course, this whole situation only added to the stress of the whole week because now she had a worried husband who wanted to be by his sister’s side but had to just deal with the fact that we were all playing the waiting game. She managed to distract him for pretty much a millisecond, being on food run duty. Thursday night it was announced Alanah will be having a C-Section and Friday....

COME THE FUCK ON!” Mal screams at the traffic as they are trying to get to the hospital. They were outside of the city limits but apparently the announcement that the New York Metropolitan area possibly seeing a Category 1 hurricane by the end of the week equal the whole damn area losing the fucking minds.

We’ll make it, babe. Relax. It’s not like we can be in the operating room when they are born.

I know but if the Karen in the RANGE ROVER would actually TURN WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO WE WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE TEN MINUTES AGO!” he says yelling out the window. He’s turning into a true New Yorker at this rate.

Bella’s eyes get wide and she turns in her seat and glares at him, “Malachi!

He just sighs and rubs his face, “Sorry. Just, we should have left with Lach this morning.

I had to take care of something at their house before we did and you know that. Bad enough we gotta leave tonight.

Stupid hurricane messing things up even further. Like the whole damn world is against us meeting these babies properly!

Bella sits back and watches as the skies cloud up even more as the traffic moves ever so slowly. Mal decides to turn his attention to his eerily quiet wife.

What’s goin’ on in that head of yours?

Just thinking about Sunday. I feel like I’m in this strange Christmas of Past, Past and Lord Only knows.” she says, “Azurine Vebbins has been apart of this path with me before and honestly it’s like they are placating me with these matches. Azurine has actual potential to be something amazing and instead she seems to actually just let herself fall to the wayside and I get to use her as this stepping stone. Just feels....wrong.

I get it but...

I’m going to do whatever it takes. Just sucks. It's gotta be like this. Making examples out of her, Apple was one thing....Azzy is actually...nice. Like Alanah, nice.

Just gotta make an example out of her to get where you wanna go.

Bella looks at him and just sighs, “....do it.

Malachi leans over and gives her a quick kiss before throwing the car into park and gets out of the car. “HEY! DO YOU KNOW WHAT A GREEN LIGHT MEANS???

Bella sits back and sighs, “I love him.