Author Topic: I WANT ALICIA  (Read 630 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
I WANT ALICIA
« on: August 06, 2021, 11:59:39 PM »
On Camera

The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of Ruby Steele standing behind a microphone stand. She has her Bass Guitar around her neck. She strums her bass a bit before she leans forward and begins to speak right into the microphone.

“You know I have to be completely honest with all of you… Things haven’t been going all that well for me within my household… I am beyond pissed off with what happened to my girlfriend in Courtney Pierce. Alicia Lukas is going to pay for what she did to her… I am going to beat the snot out of that bloody wanker and one day security guards won’t be there to hold me back!”

Ruby shakes her head as she begins to speak some more.

“Azurine has been in this company for a little bit now and honestly I doubt she even knows what she is up against. It may not have dawned on her but I am a Blast From the Past winner. I am a woman who is absolutely pissed off and is ready to get back into the fray in the best way possible. It’s been hell for me. Since getting off of that cruise I have had to sit back and take care of my beautiful girlfriend. The only thing that has been going through my mind is the fact that I need to get my hands on Alicia…

Alicia can sit there and laugh at me but honest I see you Azurine as a woman who is in my way. you are currently in my way for a huge match with Alicia. I don’t give a bloody hell if they keep lining up all of these people against me. There’s only one name that I wish to face. One person who is on my mind and I won’t rest until I eventually find my way to a match with her.

Are you a good wrestler Azzy?!

Honestly I am sure you are a real sweet heart. A woman who doesn’t seem to comprehend the English woman who butchers the word DA and definitely all of the letter T… It’s so bloody irritating. You might claim you are so good and have so much going for you but screw off… I WANT ALICIA!”
user posted image