Author Topic: GOTH v BRAYDEN HILTON  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
GOTH v BRAYDEN HILTON
« on: July 05, 2021, 01:41:46 PM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Re: GOTH v BRAYDEN HILTON
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 06:51:48 PM »

June 28th 2021

A day after Climax Control

Goth can be seen resting on a sofa in his hotel room, having his painful leg on top of a pillow to give it some rest. He has been resting and recovering his painful leg from the match that he had gone through against Sin City World Champion Mark Cross and had won in a fashion that had caused people’s heads to turn. He remembers the good old days where he would have gone all excited after a big time win, discussing all of his possibilities with his wife Sapphira, who had the gift of eternal patience to listen to his seemingly endless rambling before telling him that he was always bound to the impressions of the powers that be. This always made him scowl towards her for a few moments, but eventually came to the conclusion that she as often was right.

‘How are you doing dad??”

Says his son as he walks into the hotel room after opening the hotel room door and is followed by Goth’s girlfriend Melissa.  The two exchange gazes with each other as that causes them to smile.

“I am feeling a bit better son, but my knee still needs more rest to recover before I can head back to the gym and prepare for my next match. But I assume that won’t be for too long”

He smiles as he gazes into the eyes of his son, not believing how quickly he had grown up in all these years. He has always been thankful that he has his mother’s eyes, in the past it had made him wonder whether he would have the same manipulative stare that his mother possessed. He remembers how it made him shiver every single time that this thought had crossed his mind. Sapphira always had the ability to turn heads of many of his male opponents who weren’t strong minded. He couldn’t blame them, she was a very attractive yet dangerous woman. It was  one of the many things that had attracted him to her…..

“You are daydreaming again dad!!”

Shouts his son as this causes to smiles, ruffles his hand through the hair of his son who tries to stop him from ruining his hair, after a few moments Goth pulls back and holds up his hands to defend himself as his son has his fists up.

“Now that’s one fight I rather try to avoid”

Says Goth laughing, he turns his attention towards Melissa who gives him a wink, she walks towards the bedroom as this gives him some more time to spend with his son.

“So dad, what was it like to be in the ring against Mark Cross and beating him??”

Goth closes his eyes for a moment, reliving some of the moments of the match inside his brain before smiling again as he reopens his eyes. He motions to his son to sit in front of him as he does as Goth starts to speak.

“It was great son, obviously for several reasons. I know there were doubts upon a lot of people whether I could hang with someone of the calibre of Mark Cross, the SCW world heavyweight champion. And I have to admit, I was rather surprised that I was booked in a one on one confrontation with him in just my second match. And I have to admit that I had set myself up to at least make sure that the fans would get a great match out of this and not a disappointing return of a guy that could barely hang with Caleb Storms”

He chuckles as that causes his son’s eyes to grow as he soaks up every word from his father.

“You see Gerit, I have learned at a early part of my career to never underestimate your opponent, whether it is a rookie debuting or a veteran that just can’t hang up his boots. Never underestimate anyone, because that will be your downfall eventually. It’s like I told Cross in the built up to our match, that Caleb may not be the man at the top of his game so far, at least he has never shown the will to give up. Who has a heart to fight and takes on all comers, that’s what I respect from Caleb, but I told him that I would wait for the moment to come that he would make a mistake and Caleb did”

His son nods his head as he had watched his fathers in ring return on television, wishing that he would have been a part of that evening.

“When I faced Mark Cross, I knew that I had a different type of animal in the ring against me. I knew that this guy is made out of the same cloth so to speak that many of my past opponents have come from. A man that I have come to respect inside that six sided ring for his ability and his drive to prove to the world that he is the very best and why he is wearing that championship belt. But he had made one mistake son”

“What’s that dad??”

Goth’s mind thinks back for a moment, thinking back at the moment where he stared into the eyes of Mark Cross after beating him in that non-title match. Causing him to relive a yearning that he has not felt for so many years, a yearning for glory and championship gold. Something that he had thought was not to be meant for him anytime soon. And now?? it’s slowly growing inside of him, a sensation that he had grown to hate during his time to battle his substance addiction. It made him realize that there was one more addiction that he had thought he had overcome, but now he is not so sure anymore.

“Dad??”

He shakes his head as he is woken out of his thoughts, shocked to find his lips dry for the very first time since he has begun to battle his addiction.

“Err…’

His eyes roams the hotel room, he realises that he is suddenly somewhere else and his son is now gone. He closes his eyes for a few moments, hoping that this is just a bad memory that somehow got triggered, but when he reopens them he notices that he is staring at himself in the bedroom.

“What’s going on??”

He hears water running, only to have it stopped a few moments later.

“Someone is in my bathroom”

He wonders if it is Melissa, but he still cannot understand how he has ended up in a bedroom that wasn’t his own. And for some reason he remembers this room, as if he has been here in the past…. A lot….

“How??”

He is wearing nothing more than his boxers not sure how he got rid of his clothing, but slowly his thoughts are being redirected to the bathroom door as it opens.

“Hi sweetie”

His senses widen from shock, realizing that he is in a memory of his past. Turning his gaze towards the woman that stands in the doorway, that woman is his deceased wife. His mind is racing, asking himself how this is possible. Wondering if he had drank some alcohol once again, but he would have known wouldn’t he??

“You look like you have seen a ghost hun”

She says while walking over towards him, wearing a long towel around her body as she is drying her hair with another. He had always loved watching her dry her hair, he wanted to hold her and yet what if this was just a cruel dream?? What if someone would just wake him up at the wrong moment?? He stares at her as if he had not seen her in years and of course he hasn’t. The stare on his face caught her attention as she frowns.

“You ok hun??”

There is so much he wanted to say to her at this moment, but he cannot utter them for the mere reason of him being utterly shocked. He finally snaps out of his trance and allows himself to relive this memory for as long as it may last

“Much better now”

She smiles, he had missed that gorgeous smile. He watches her walk over to some clothing that was on the edge of their bed. Taking off the towels before putting on one of his old and long shirts. His heart had missed a beat as he had gazed at her beauty for the first time in way too long. He starts to realize that her beauty is far beyond his memories…. Wanting her as for some reason makes him feel ashamed….. as he remembers his girlfriend and starts to feel conflicted.

“Move over hun”

She says as she slowly gets in their bed and rests against him, he feels his body tense to her touch and instinctively wraps his arms around her as she sinks deeper into him. She places her hands upon his chest and sighs.

“How long do you think you want to continue to wrestle Gerrit??”

He sighs, he remembers these talks. The last year of them under contract with SCW was an emotional one. He remembers her wishes of starting a family together started to grow from every now and then to almost to a weekly basis. And he had to admit that he felt that the time had come to start a family soon.

“I have thought about it Sapphy and I have come to the conclusion that it’s time to start a family”

He stares into her eyes and remembers the tears of joy that had started to come. He kissed her lips as he loved this woman.

“GERRIT!!!”

Suddenly Goth opens his eyes and is back in his hotel room, Sapphira was gone as he was staring at Melissa and his son. Realizing that he had awoken out of his memory that caught him by surprise. His eyes gaze at the faces of Melissa and his son, seeing the looks of concerns on their faces. He closes his eyes for a second as he shakes off the memory and then realizes that his mouth is still as dry as it had been at the beginning of the memory.

“Why didn’t you react to me calling your name Gerrit??”

She asks him as she moves over towards him and kneels in front of him. She grabs his hands and softly squeezes as their eyes never leave each other.

“I’m sorry Melissa, I….,”

He wants to tell her that he had a flashback to a moment of the past, reliving a romantic moment with his wife. But he cannot find it in his power to tell her as he is conflicted by his feelings for both women whom he has feelings for. She smiles as she brushes his hair out of his face with one of her hands before leaning in to plant a kiss upon his lips, but stops just inches away.

“You know you can tell me anything that is troubling you right???”

Her gaze is looking deep into his eyes, the two do not say a word as he senses that for some reason she knows. The two hold hands as suddenly his son jumps in.

“I want to eat!!!”

All three laugh as the moment of seriousness is broken for a few moments as the shot fades.

Memory Lapse part three

July 2007

Backstage after Goth won his first championship title in the majors, becoming the Airborne Champion. Beating a champion who had prior to him joining won the Global (world) championship belt in the most gruelling match ever. He is in a corner of his locker room, a towel across his head while having the championship belt draped on his lap in front of him. Staring at the name of the champion who he had beaten and realized that he had arrived

“I guess you showed them all that you are someone to be reckoned with hun”

Says his wife who had walked into the locker room and hands him a cold beer, he accepts it as he places it against his face prior to opening it and taste the alcoholic beverage and sighs. Resting his head against the wall with only the towel separating his skull from the cold wall.

“You know they were right Sapphy”

He says to her as she looks back at him puzzled

“What Gerrit??”

“That once you have that taste of success, you want more. This is just the beginning of something big, but I realize that I have to improve to keep this belt for a long time”

He has always thought that he was better than any other competitor that he had faced prior in joining the big leagues, but he was wrong. He had a trial contract that had a clause that if he did not improve within a certain period of time that he would have been released But after being victorious over the past champion he had been secured to remain with the contract until it was time to talk about contract renewal.

“I am happy with the title win, although I had wished it wasn’t partially because of the interference of Morbius…”

He said with a saur look on his face for a few moments before taking another taste of his beer, Morbius had taken advantage of the referee being down and clocked the former champion with the belt. He knew that he was a part of the group that Morbius had put together, but the one thing he always wanted to obtain a victory upon his own, it made him feel far more superior over those who he had beaten. But he knew that his opportunity to beat the former champion once again would come one day and he would be ready for it.

“I am sure that he believes that he has to protect the young upstart that joined the organization hun, perhaps he is worried that one day he may be the one that stands face to face with you and realizes that he cannot beat you.”

He grins to the words of his wife, she knew that he wouldn’t stay long with this group. He never has, he was a loner. A man that wanted to pave his way to success, but wasn’t someone that would say no to the opportunity o improve his chances to make it by using other people’s trust. Because he remembers the days of him being used by his old gangs when younger. The only one that he knew he could trust was his wifoe, the conscience that was never wrong.

“Morbius?? He was never in my league to begin with, but as long as it presents the opportunity to improve, than who am I to resist the temptation??”

*Buzz* *Buzz* *Buzz*

His phone was buzzing next to him, he looks at it and sees an unfamiliar number, reluctantly he answers it.

“Yeah??”

He listens to the person on the other side of the line and nods his head before smiling, he starts to rub his chin and looks towards his wife with a sinister smile upon his face.

“I am glad that at least someone has noticed my potential”

Goth listens some more as he stares at his wife and gives her a wink that tells her that bigger things are ahead of them.

“Let me have some more fun as we will lead up to our big reveal”

He talks some more as the phone call ends after a few more moments

“I guess your idea of bigger things is ahead of you??”

He smiles as he stares at his newly won championship, realizing that the companies bosses have taken a like to him and want him to join their gang of elite wrestlers.

“If there was any doubts on whether I belong in this company, then those doubts have been erased and replaced with the future that is pave with the Gothic One…”

She smiles at his comment, she slowly sits down next to him as the two of them stare at the championship belt

“You do realize that if you join Al and Grinder that you cannot allow yourself to make any mistake don’t you??”

The words enter his brain as he allows these words to be digested, he knows that she is right. He knows that he is not at the level that he wants himself to be, but then again. When you are receiving an offer that you cannot refuse, you grab it with both hands as an opportunity like this only comes once in a lifetime.

“Maybe, but isn’t that what makes life oh so interesting Sapphy?? To let them think that they hold raw talent in the palm of their hands, only to have me shatter their hopes and dreams before they realize that it is too late. Right now I am still part of this little group, me and my tag team partner will soon get an opportunity for tag team gold. And all that is left is the waiting, the waiting for a new chapter of a man that will turn this company to my image… Chaos and deception”

She kisses him on the cheek as the two remain silent for a few more moments, he grabs the championship belt and holds it close to his face. He kisses the gold plate before placing it over his shoulder and closes his eyes.

“I do not know what is ahead of me in my near future, but I will be damned if I will look back at my career one day and realize that I didn’t got everything out of it. I want to be the very best as any other wrestler out there is busting their asses off to do so. But I have got one important advantage over them Sapphy”

“And what’s that??”

She asks with a look of excitement in her eyes,because she knew the potential that he had… and apparently it was time for him to unlock his potential upon the world.

“Everyone thinks or says that they are the very best in this company, but to them it is nothing more than a catchphrase and a gimmick, for me it is a part of life. And nobody and I mean NOBODY will take that away from me…. Nobdy”

With that the shot slowly fades as the two celebrate in private his first in many championship victories in his illustrious career.

Present day

Goth is seen going out with Melissa, she trying on some new dresses as Goth is waiting for her to come out of the changing room and show him the dress. He never liked shopping, but he knows how happy it makes her. Plus he always enjoyed the show she put on for him after putting on a new dress.

“Gerrit??”

He looks up at the changing room where Melissa is at, seeing her eyes emerge above the curtain that separates him from seeing the rest of her.

“What’s up dear??”

“Are you sure that I can try on these dresses and buy the one that I like???”

He nods his head in approval

“I just looked over the price tags and these dresses are expensive!! I know you like to spoil me, but I….”

Goth raises his hand to silence her as she does with a concern look on her face.

“I want you to be spoiled dear, I remember the days when me and Sapphira had to turn every buck to make it through the week. It made me realize how to appreciate that what you got and not desire that what you don’t have or unable to afford. But that doesn’t mean I cannot spoil the one I love just because I am filthy rich??”

She blushes, hoping that he will not catch her turning red behind the curtain.

“Besides, we are going on a cruise next week and I want you to look good. Also you did tell me that you had seen some interesting bathing suits right??”

He winks at her as that causes her to giggle before turning her head away from him as she has become beet red.

“Oh stop it, sometimes I wonder whether I am going shopping with you or your son.”

He chuckles as he shakes his head and leans back into his chair.

“If he eve comes with the idea of going shopping with you for bathing suits, then I guess it is time for me and him to have a father and son discussion”

The two laugh as she puts on the final efforts of getting her dress on before turning her attention back to the curtain. She pushes it aside and stands there in a sexy black dress that clings nice to her body. Goth’s eyes move towards her as she can see in his eyes that he loves how it looks on her.

“So I guess this dress is approved??”

She asks as she winks at him, he chuckles as he nods his head.

“If this is the dress that you want? Then I would gladly buy it for you. But you have to wear it when we go dancing on the cruise ship”

“Are you asking me on a date kind sir??”

She asks him mockingly, causing him to chuckle as he realizes that she is teasing him. Both of them like to do some roleplaying when they have some private time together.

“Well I hope so, seeing how this dress and a cruise ship for a week costs me a lot of money. I would at least assume that I would get something back in return???”

She laughs as she walks over towards him and plants a kiss on his lips, he savours the kiss as he tells her to turn around and show the rest of the dress. Admiring her beauty as well as the dress look like it was made for her.

“I think we got you a dress”

She is happy and plants a big time kiss on his lips before turning around and heading to the changing room. He smiles as he loves her enthusiasm before looking on his phone as he had received a message from his son. Telling him that he has arrived at the house of his former tag team partner and blood brother Jonathan Porter. He smiles as he remembers the wonderful time he and his wife had with Jonathan and his wife. The four of them were inseparable as they got along right from the moment as both felt they were overlooked in the begin stages of their careers, only to have their careers explode after they joined forces. The final match that Goth ever had in the GWA was a Us Title match against Jonathan, he retired the championship as both men hugged each other after the match was over.

“Gerrit reached the house of Jonathan”

“Oh good, I bet he will have a great time”

Goth chuckles, hoping that Jonathan would not tell his son of all the crazy and fun times he and Jonathan had when they were heading up and down the road. Realizing that if he would find out, his son then would use it against him for blackmail.

“I told him that Gerrit is only seven years old, so he is way too young for old man’s drinks”

This caused Melissa to burst out in laughter as she is still busy putting on another outfit, hoping that Goth would be as generous to spoil her with more than just one dress. After ten more minutes she comes out of the changing room, wearing a gorgeous black dress with an opening that reveals her bare back. Goth can tell that she really loves the dress as she is walking very slow and seductively towards him.

“Excuse me ma’am, I was looking for my girlfriend. Have you seen her??”

She smiles as she leans down and plants a kiss on his cheeks before staring him in the eyes with her beautiful brown eyes.

“Aren’t you a bit too old for a girlfriend dear sir?? Maybe you should try your luck with a real woman.

She plants another kiss on him, this time on his lips as he is mesmerized by her beauty and grins.

“Well seeing I still need permission from her parents to come with me on a romantic week on a cruise ship, would you perhaps be willing to join me in her place if she still needs to finish her home work??”

The two laugh as she looks over her shoulder and smiles.

“Don’t be so naughty mister, or else I may just run off with your handsome son.”

He kisses her on the lips as she moves to the back once more to get dressed again. This gives Goth the opportunity to close his eyes and think back several years ago and his face saddens. Desperately trying to forget the years that he was addicted to alcohol, he sometimes catches himself raising his hand to his mouth as if he was holding a glass of whiskey like he used to do. He raises his hands to his eyes as he starts to crave for a drink and tries to resist it.

“Gerrit?? You ok??”

He hears the voice of Melissa, who exited the changing room and stares at him with a look of concern on her face. He looks up at her with tears flowing from his eyes as this causes her to sit down next to him and holds him.

“I had a moment of weakness”

He whispers in her ears as he raises his arms towards her as she holds him in hers, the two do not say anything for a moment as they find refuge with each other. Goth sighs of relief, knowing that he will never be alone when dealing with his problems like he used to a few years ago before meeting Melissa.

Memory Lapse part four

Goth is at a psychiatrist discussing why he is an alcoholic, why he cannot resist the temptation of drinking whatever that he can get his hands upon. He is resting on the sofa while the psychiatrist sits next to him writing down everything

“Tell me Mr. van der Krift, when….”

“Can you please call me Gerrit??”

The psychiatrist raises an eyebrow before writing the request down upon the piece of paper in front of him.

“Of course Gerrit, I normally prefer to establish a professional relationship with each other, but if that is your wish then I shall reply.”

Goth closes his eyes awaiting the next question.

“Gerrit, do you remember the moment that you realized that your addiction became obvious for you and your family or friends??”

Goth is silent for a few moments, trying to think back to the point in his life that it became obvious and closes his eyes in shame.

“I became aware the first time I grabbed the bottle of whiskey when my wife was diagnosed with cancer as they told me that she would not have long to live”

His thoughts wanders  back to that moment as he ignores the next questions of the psychiatrist. Remembering the moment that he had to hold his wife in his arms as her legs had buckled underneath her as she had slid from her seat. Crying in a way that went emotionally broke him. begging the doctor whether there was nothing that he could do for her, he would have given his every single dollar that he had left for a cure…. Only to hear the confirmation that he did not wanted to hear

“I am sorry Mr. van der Krift, there is sadly nothing that we can do”

Later that night

He had brought his wife to her bed, having her medicated with pain killers through the day and some sleeping pills so that she would be asleep at night. He sits at a chair next to her bed, holding a bottle of whiskey while staring at her. He has barely slept the entire week prior to the appointment with he doctor. Hoping that for a medicine that would cure her, but he knew that the chance was slim to none. But he kept positive, not because he believed it himself but to motivate his wife to hope in a miracle. And now??

“All hope is gone”

His eyes are bloodshed as his hair is hanging in front of his eyes, holding the bottle of whiskey near to his lips while starign at his wife in front of him in bed. He sees the drip enter her arm sending the painkiller into her body so she would not suffer too much.

“Why could this not be me?? Why would they take someone so innocent and pure over someone like me??”

He places the bottle in front of his mouth and lifts his head backwards while taking a long drink from the bottle and then wipes his mouth with the back of his other hand.

“I mean seriously, why her?? For fuck sakes why HER!!! How must I take care of my son?? How can I be a parent without her??”

He tries to get up on his feet, but his feet are weak from the alcohol because he had not eaten since they came back from the doctor. He slowly drops to his knees and stares at the bottle as it is nearloy empty, reaching with his other arm to find another bottle but cannot find it. he crawls on his hands and knees to the bed of his wife and pulls himself upwards and stares at his wife whose eyes have opened.

“Sapphy, w….why aren’t you asleep??”

She stares at him, there’s sadness in her eyes as she sees how drunk he is. Trying to lift her hand towards his face as she runs the back of her hand against his skin.

“I love you”

She whispers to him as that is met with a tear coming from her left eye as she stares at him. he wants to say so much towards her, but he is unable to do so. He reaches over to her hand, wanting to rub it against his cheek. He grabs her hand and softly squeezes it while staring at her face, as he suddenly realizes that she had closed her eyes and her face had fallen against her pillow turning her face away from him. He pushes his face into the bed, crying out loud into the fabric of the bed sheets while holding on to the hand of his now deceased wife.

“Gerrit??”

Goth suddenly reopens his eyes and shows tears, realizing that he has taken a huge step in battling his addiction. But realizes that the pain he has endured by losing his wife he knows that will never go away and that is what he is afraid off.

“I’m sorry, I just thought back to that moment when it all started”

The psychiatrist nods his head in understanding.

“Can you tell me more about that moment??”

He swallows, waits a few moments as he seeks the courage to tell the psychiatrist the same memory that just crossed his mind as he knows that only pain can heal his misery

Present Day

Goth is sitting on  a lounge chair on his balcony, overlooking Las Vegas for one of the final times this week as he will be entering the cruise ship.

“Every match is a learning process, a learning process that teaches that we are never too old to learn. And what have we learned Mark??”

He smiles, placing a glass of ice tea to his lips and takes a sip from it. Remembering the non-title match that he had against the world champion where both men went toe to toe with each other. Neither of the two gave each other an inch. Just the way Goth likes it, making a believer out of the world champion as well as it lit a fire underneath him and he realized that he still has that drive to get better, something that nobody ever thought was possible at his age.

“I guess I proved them wrong”

A smirk emerges upon his face as he takes another sip, loving the taste of the cold liquid. Chuckling over the fact that if you had told him ten years ago that he would have sworn never to drink an alcoholic beverage that he would consider that person to be insane.

“I thank you Mark, I thank you for allowing me to be at the very best that I could have been at that moment in time. To overcome all odd and beat the very best that this company had to offer in a gruelling match. I had to admit I wasn’t sure whether my leg would get back so soon from the punishment that you dished out on it…. but I guess even I am allowed to surprise myself every now and then”

“And yet, is that championship belt that either you or Mac Bane will walk away from during this cruise ship extravaganza?? I would be lying if it wasn’t huh champ?? But I know I have to await my time before I can challenge whomever it is that holds that championship belt, because even though I was great against you… I am not ready yet to be a champion once more. Something that tells me that a reality call like yours truly just did isn’t something that most of you people would like to admi to isn’t it??”

“But then again, can you blame them???”

He pushes the glass back against his lips and takes another sip, staring at the evening stars that shine brightly over sin city

“I know you didn’t quite knew what to expect from me huh Mark?? I will give you that as it is a normal assumption from someone of the calibre that is yours and I know that you will be prepared a second time. And that’s something I welcome in the heat of competition.”

“Competition…..”

He stops after repeating that word once more, remembering the drive that he always had back in the day. Not allowing another superstar to be better than him, but accepting the fact when he was outperformed… accepting to the point that he wanted to challenge his opponent again until he had reached his goal, so that he could divert his attention to the next goal in life, ultimately to become the very best.

“I comment you for keeping your collective the week after, not entering the wheels of being traumatized over a loss. I can tell you and I are made out of the same woodwork that just does not give isn’t it? Two warriors of a dying breed, realizing that one day that you will be the final one that cannot pass on a torch of combatants that came before you…. Because you know that you are the final one left…. “

“And both of us are too stubborn to give in aren’t we??”

He chuckles, placing down the glass of ice tea upon the table next to him as he enjoys the evening view.

“Beating you proved me a point that I realized that you are only human, hell the fans sometimes assume that when you are this good, that victories just come naturally and get upset when you do not accomplish what they wanted you to do. Oh I know, cryptic explanations aren’t very popular with the simple minded fools. But at least I know you will get a kick out of it won’t it?? just like I got a kick out of the fact that you underestimated my in ring return against Caleb…. It’s quite understandable that you would compare yourself to another wrestler and see the flaws in either victory or defeat and direct the difference towards yourself…. “

“But have you perhaps forgotten that just like riding a bike, that I cannot forget how to wrestle and that I just need a few more matches before I am back to where I have always wanted me to be. I know you will learn from this and just like yours truly look forward to round number two….”

“Until that moment comes, I have to direct my attention to my next opponent…. Braydon Hilton”

He remains silent for a moment, remembering watching Brayden win his match on Climax Control a while ago, seeing the talent that he obviously possesses.

“Truly a gifted wrestler, wanting to follow in the footsteps of his parents and make a name for himself. Another puppet out of the Hilton Clan Dynasty that just for some reason does not seem to stop. And don’t get me wrong young Hilton cub, I appreciate those who wish to follow in the footsteps of those who brought you life and want to keep the family lineage alive. But what more could you possibly expect from someone that had a silver spoon shoved down its throat so deep that it amazes me that you are still able to breathe…. Let alone open your mouth and produce such a enjoyable and charismatic rant, that it only proves me one thing… that you have a brain and are reluctant to use it in any shape or form that it would serve you well”

He smiles as he picks up the glass of ice tea and shakes the glass a few times to see if any of the ice cubes has dissolved in the glass of liquid. He places it to his mouth and savours the taste before swallowing it.

“I am sure that you will zoom in on the narrative of you being fed with a silver spoon, growing up in a family of wrestlers and take exception to the fact that you are clearly too much of a one dimensional character that it’s all that has ever existed inside the right lobe of your brain to become a wrestler isn’t it?? Because lets face it, it was all that you have ever known isn’t it?? And I am very aware that having everyone to be a role model to your incapability of processing any other thought than being nothing more than just another Hilton”

“Such a shame if you do not realize soon enough in your still young career that you are going to be looked at as being just another example of being bred to perform. To not have a full access to your brain and develop a sense that there’s more out there than just being a mere follow up to that what everyone out there is already tired off…. Another Hilton, Where people often would look back and tell themselves that the first one in line of many others was merely enough to be remembered… as the rest were nothing more than being a filler”

“But who am I to judge huh? Like you said on social media, someone that is washed up isn’t it?? How ironic is it that I am very positive that you will follow up these statements that I am long winded, that I am boring and that I cannot wrestle…. But then again, who is listening to opinions that cannot be based upon facts….. And before you start to tell the world that I am a hypocrite?? Then I would gladly like to divert your eyes once more to the fact of being able to read and understand the power of words that tells the world and most importantly yours truly one thing. That I am right and we can move on without shed a tear and grow up to be a man”

He is silent for a moment, staring at the stars as he closes his eyes

“Maybe I am wrong, but I highly doubt it. But I do not see a kid that had to pay its dues to make it into a company like this….. that ultimately assumes that the key to success is being passed on by a great like your mother Crystal and her husband Todd. But that’s where it ends Todd, you may know all the moves and can execute them to perfection. But that will only get you so far against wrestler’s like Shane Borderland”

“I know it is easy to utter out a name that could not beat a young and up and coming upstart and you know why Brayden?? Because I value the life lessons that served me well when I was at your age and growing further in my life to be the man that I am right now…. See?? I did not do the obvious and proclaim myself to be the next World Heavyweight champion after beating Mark Cross. And you know why?? Because that’s how fools like you work, rambling on about nothing more about how successful you are and how pathetic your opponent was”

“Just too bad for a young talented kid like yourself that your first victory in Sin City Wrestling was merely a false start on a road to success that is going to be filled with potholes and other obstacles that you never had experienced in your young and protected life. But thankfully for you, I will be the pothole in your education that is your life. An education that will provide you with all the answers that a fool that is blinded by a success that is impossible to be reached by the likes of those who have not suffered and endured defeat the way I have…. But I will gladly take you on a path of falling and getting back upon your feet without having to reach out and beg for the help of your parents or your sister…. Oh no, after next week I will make you realize what it will take you to become a man. So expect me to allow you to grow into a man, until then Brayden I wish you nothing more than luck…..”

With that the shot slowly fades

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 09:31:27 PM »
March 20th 2020
Michigan State University College Dorms

Brayden Matthews sat at a desk in his dorm room. The over achiever could only smile as he had his laptop open. From the looks of what was on his computer screen it seemed as if he had finished his ten page essay on his genealogy. He cracked a wicked grin as he moved about his web browser going to his email account and without hesitation he sent it to professor Clausen. He leaned back in his chair as his roommate looked over at him.

“Damn Bray you finally finished that report?!”

Bray nodded his head as he smiled at him.

“Of course I did. Were you expecting me not too?! I know sometimes Professor C wants to be trippin and shit but you know damn well your boy always comes through when he needs too. After all you think i got this 4.6 average un-weighted came by luck… Nah I had to work for that shit… I always had to work for what I got. I never had anything handed to me. So even if this assignment was complete bullshit I do what I need to do to survive. I can’t let the baseball team down by ignoring assignments. Besides coming out of high school as a Valedictorian I know I have high expectations to live up too. I plan to be Summa Cum Laude in this bitch as well so yeah I have to always work!”

Bray looks over at his roommate and just shakes his head.

“Come on Trey why you always got to hate on a brotha… Why you have to act like I don’t do what I need to do in this school. I don’t know what you were expecting when you found out I was going to be your roommate but I am ATHLETIC, ACADEMIC, ALL AMERICAN, and AN ACHIEVER. I always do what I got to do. Anyway don’t worry about me…”

Bray’s roommate Trey just offers a long sigh as he doesn’t know what to say to the cocky teenager, and it isn’t long until there is a knock on the door. Trey seems surprised as he looks over at Bray.

“Are you expecting company?!”

Bray doesn’t say anything as he instead decides to just get up and walk towards the door.

“No I am not expecting anybody… I don’t even like anybody at the school like that…”

Bray walks over to the door and he doesn’t even bother to look through the peephole as he decides to just swing the door open. Standing in the doorway is none other than the beautiful Sofia Rojas. The Columbian exchange student seems to be shaken up as she looks over at Bray and there is sniffles coming from her.

“…Did you hear the news…”

Brayden opens his eyes in amazement before shrugging her shoulders.

“What news, what are you talking about?!”

Sofia just lets some tears roll down her cheek as she tries her best to keep her composure but the tears can’t help but flow freely.

“The school just sent an email that with this world wide pandemic everything is going to shut down. All classes are going to go to remote learning. They are going to close up the dorms in a week and we are expected to go back home…”

Brayden raises his eyes as he doesn’t know what to say.

“What do you mean things are going to shut down?! What about the baseball season… I came here on a full ride to play baseball… They just can’t cancel this before I even get on the field…”

Sofia shakes her head sighing in return.

“There won’t be any sports. They already cancelled the national basketball tournament. Until further notice all college sports are to be suspended… I am so sorry Bray…I know sports are your life but I am afraid… It took a lot for me to come to this country. I don’t want to go back to Columbia. I feel like something is brewing in the country and I know it won’t be long until things are completely unsafe. I can’t go back to Bogota… I just can’t…”

Sofia let’s more tears flow from her cheek as Bray looks directly into her eyes. He hugs her tightly as he looks right at her.

“Don’t worry… I got you Sophie… I know you told me you had a crush on me but the reality is this past month has been amazing. The way you looked at me in Western Civilization class is nothing compared to how I constantly stare you up…”

He leans and kisses her passionately on her lips.

“Besides you came with me on the journey to find out about my birth parents. I just can’t leave my girlfriend hanging when she needs me more than anything in the world. I got you girl and I will always have your back. While the world shuts down maybe we can look more into my biological parents. There has to be more to Todd Williams and Christina Hilton. More than what one can Google about them on the internet. I want to go deeper than that…”

Sofia just smiles as she glances back at him.

“And I will be right there helping you… You think you are ready to confront your parents?!”

Brayden shakes his head.

“No… It was weird being in Canterbury. I could have told Christina right there I was her son but I just felt it wasn’t the best time yet. It will happen at some point but I just have to be ready…. Right now there is something else that I feel needs to be explored deeper…”

Sofia is all giggles as she looks right at him.

“OH is that a fact… That does sound enjoyable…Although you sure you are ready for this?!”

Brayden shrugs his shoulders.

“Is one ever ready?! Although I have got to be honest with you, I have never really done this before… I am brand new but I assure you just like everything else in life I know I will be flawless. I know it will be top notch because I am ATHLETIC, ACADEMIC, and AN ACHIEVER. I will go the distance and…”

Sofia places a single finger on Bray’s mouth as she smirks at him.

“You don’t have to pump your chest out for me. This will be my first time as well…I just want us to make sure this is what we both want and…”

Before the two of them can say anything else that is when Trey, the roommate begins to speak. He just lets out a long sigh as he speaks out to both them.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT I AM HEARING… I know you totally aren’t going to just bang her right here… You virgins can go somewhere else with that nonsense. Also make sure you bag that up… You wouldn’t want to have any little Brays and Sophies walking around right?!”

The roommate tosses a small item at Brayden. He catches it in his hands and on the package is written “Magnum”. Bray looks over at Sofia who just shrugs her shoulders and smacks it away.

“We don’t need that… This is going to be our first time and I trust Bray… I know he is probably afraid…”

Bray nods his head.

“I am more like terrified… I know it was probably something like this that caused my biological mother to get pregnant and eventually have to give me up for adoption. I don’t want to be anything like my birth parents…”

Sofia grabs his hand.

“You won’t Papi… You won’t because you have me and I know we will be careful… Whatever happens we will deal with the consequences together right?!”

Brayden nods his head as he looks back at her. The woman had a banging body. Deep down Bray knew he was going to enjoy every single minute of this. He looked into her eyes as he started to kiss her cherry lips. He led her to the bed as he started to undress her. Trey quickly gets up as he heads for the door.

“Man this is some bullshit!!! I am going to tell the RA… You aren’t being a good roommate…”

With that Trey walks out of the room leaving the two of them alone. Things were getting hot and heavy between the new couple…

10 Minutes Later…

Both Trey and Sofia were resting in the bed. She turned her attention over to Sofia as she shrugged her shoulders to him.

“So is that it… I mean people are supposed to love this but it was only two minutes…”

Brayden shrugs his shoulders.

“I don’t know but it did feel good… Who knows it was the first time so maybe over time we might get better at it?! It doesn’t matter though. What does matters is I made a promise to not let you out of my sight and I am going to live up to that promise. I don’t know how long this Corona Virus shit is going to last but I want you to live with me during this time. We can probably stay at my adopted parents place, and see where things take us. I know they will understand…”

Sofia hugs Brayden as she smirks.

“As long as I am with you nothing else really matters… So what should we do now?!”

Bray laughs.

“Considering Trey left the room like a little Bitch why don’t we just continue to cuddle with one another. We will figure out what to do tomorrow. I love you and thank you for choosing me.

With that Brayden begins to hug his girlfriend as tightly as he can. He plays with her hair as he glances into the eyes of the Hispanic girl. It’s on this image that we leave them on.

March 27th 2020
Detroit Michigan

Brayden and Sofia’s journey had taken them to Detroit Michigan and it is there where they stop in front of what looks to be a small home. The two of them get out of the car and Brayden can only sigh in return as he walks past a mailbox with the name Hilton on it. He looks over at Sofia who glances back at him.

“Are you sure you are ready for this babe… These people are your family. It must be hard to venture into a home that you never had any part of…”

Bray just nods his head with an uneasy expression.

“Honestly it feels really sad but I feel I just need to know more about my heritage. This is the house that she grew up in. I might get some of the answers I am looking for from here. Maybe I can find it in my heart to not hold a huge grudge for the way she just gave me away. Whatever happens as long as I have you I feel like I can take on anything and nothing will bother me. Come on babe, we aren’t going to figure anything out by standing out here all day. We might as well head for the door to see if we can figure out some answers…”

With that the two college students didn’t hesitate as they started to walk towards the door. They both had huge bags of groceries in their hands and they made sure to wear their face covering. They finally made it to the door. Brayden hesitated for a bit before he pressed the doorbell button. It felt almost like an eternity went by as he stood outside the door however it was actually moments as the nervousness got to him. It wouldn’t be long until the door opened up and there stood a heavyset colored woman in the doorway. Cookie Hilton just stood there with her arms crossed as she looked at the two teenagers.

“And who might you be and how can I help you?!”

Brayden was all choked up. His biological grandmother was right in front of him and he just couldn’t say a word. Sofia nodded her head however as she looked at the bags of groceries and over at the woman. She quickly spoke in return.

“Hola… Or should I say hello. We are some students from Michigan State University and we were wondering if you could help us with one of our extra credit assignments. My name is Sofia and this is my boyfriend Brayden. University is slowing down with what’s happening in the world but we come with gifts to possibly help you. We have masks, disinfectant spray, and even some groceries. You think you can help us with some questions…”

The woman opens her eyes in amazement as she looks at the two of them.

“You know it was always my daughter Christina’s dream to go to Michigan State University. Considering that was always her dream school. Why don’t you two come inside and I will be happy to answer any questions you have…”

Brayden raises his eyes in return. He didn’t know what to say as his grandmother stood in front of him. He however cracked a grin looking back at her.

“Actually that’s why we honestly came here. We want to know more about Christina or should I say Crystal Hilton. Our class wants to do a autobiography report on a famous people from where we were from. I was born right here in Detroit so I figured why not go with Crystal considering she’s like this big legend…”

Sofia quickly chimes in.

“Si… We actually met her in England a few weeks ago. It was amazing getting to watch her in person win a World Championship. Truly amazing stuff…”

Cookie raises her eyes in return before nodding her head.

“Wow you two must be big fans to travel all the way to England just to see her. When it comes to Crystal honestly she is the little miracle that landed on my doorstep. She didn’t have it easy. Her mother, or should I say my sister was a major drug addict. Every week she just couldn’t help but go get a fix. I don’t blame my sister Mary though because the Heroin addiction really got the better of her so I mostly would say it’s the addiction and not her. Anyway one day Mary knew that she wasn’t in any shape to raise her baby so she left Christina on my doorstep…”

Brayden seems really angry as he crosses his arms.

“Wow so just like that she was just willing to give her baby away… I can see HOW that runs even in my family…”

Sofia nudges Brayden hard but Cookie just shakes her head in return.

“It’s probably the best decision that she had made too. My sister knew she wasn’t in a position to take care of a child. So instead of making her suffer she gave her to me. Now to be honest things weren’t that easy for me. I was a single mother raising four of my own kids. So with Christina I adopted her and she became my fifth child. It was tough having all five of them under the same household. Things weren’t easy and for Christina especially she had to go through her share of trouble. She didn’t look like my other children. She was mixed so that instantly became a focal point for people to make fun of her…”

Brayden crossed his arms.

“And where exactly was her biological father?!”

Cookie shakes her head.

“He didn’t even know he had a daughter at the time. He ended up being some big shot wrestling legend but Christina didn’t know that. She had to go through life without him in his life. Even though things seemed tough she was able to channel all of that in her athletics. She was scouted by the same college that you are going to now. They wanted her to be a softball player for them. Her heart was set on going there too but she got pregnant. Everybody told her that she should abort the baby. She was only 13 years old and had a huge future ahead of her but she didn’t listen to them…”

Brayden seems to be getting angry as he violently speaks at her.

“And why didn’t she abort the baby?! Where the hell was the father of her eventual baby?! It seems silly he wouldn’t be with her throughout all of this…”

Cookie is calm as she looks back at the boy.

“Listen I know this might seem weird but the reason why she didn’t go through with any of that is because my daughter wanted a life for her child. She felt it was unfair to deny anybody a chance at life. She would rather give her child away for adoption than to take an innocent being out of this world. As far as the child’s father well he was actually there for her. Brittany was the best thing to have happened in his life. Although to be honest it took a lot for him to really be mature enough for his daughter…”

Brayden shakes his head as he gets in the woman’s face.

“That’s bullshit!”

Sofia tries to calm him down but he pushes her away.

“Brayden!!!”

She screams but he lets some tears run down his cheek as he vents.

“To me it sounds like that little girl went on to have the perfect life…I am sure little miss Brittany Williams got everything she ever wanted and…”

Cookie shakes her head.

“Actually that is where you are wrong. It’s not what you think. Things weren’t that simple. Christina gave Brittany up for adoption… She wasn’t in a position to take care of the little girl. After all she would be a kid raising another kid. So what she did was leave the child with her boyfriend’s grandparents. It was also there where Todd’s sister Jennifer basically adopted Brittany and raised her as her own. Christina tried to find herself for the next few years and it wasn’t long until she connected with her biological father. She went out of her way to meet him. She studied under him to be a wrestler and when she learned everything she could from him in Mexico that is when she came back to the states and really tried to play her hand at being a provider and a mother. She did everything to win Brittany’s trust but it wasn’t easy. She had to work for it…”

Cookie shakes her head again.

“You think that makes my daughter a bad person?! Christina might be a lot of things but just like her mother before her the best decision she made was giving up her child to make sure they got the best possible care that they could. There’s no shame in that… It’s actually a great character builder because how things seem now. She is really taken a liking to this little girl with Leukemia that she’s been mentoring. She made a promise that she would adopt that girl if anything happened to her mother. It’s a complete circle and people constantly looking out for one another…”

Cookie walks over to Brayden and hugs him as tightly as she possibly can as she looks into his eyes.

“You know I can sit here and talk about my daughter all day but something tells me that there’s some hurt in your heart… You mind talking to Cookie and letting me know what’s going on with you?!”

Brayden stands there silently but Sofia looks back at the woman as she replies back for him.

“My boyfriend is dealing with some of his issues. His biological mother gave him up for adoption and even though he really can’t express it. I know it’s hurting him on the inside. He is questioning why his mother did what she did and it bothers him…”

Cookie nods her head as she continues to speak some more.

“I see… Look I don’t know your mother but if it’s anything like my own family I just want to say that I am sure your mother had her reasons. You really can’t fault her or even hold that much of a grudge. Just from standing here I can tell you had a good upbringing. You are going to university and must be a very bright man. That’s what your biological mother would have wanted for you because that’s what my daughter wanted for Brittany. It’s no different… You should just be feeling blessed that you are the person that you are today. That’s all that matters…”

Brayden tried his best to calm his composure but he couldn’t as he let tears roll down his cheek. Cookie however pulled him close to her as she embraces him into a long passionate hug again.

“Whatever you are going through you can’t hold a grudge… You just can’t it’s not healthy for you…”

More tears run down his cheeks as he looks up into the eyes of the woman.

“I don’t want to hold a grudge GRANDMA… I DON’T WANT TO HATE MY MOM BUT IT’S HARD NOT TOO… I thought Brittany lived this perfect life but I had no idea that she basically was given away to live with Auntie Jenny….I thought she was just a spoiled little brat who got everything she ever wanted…”

Sofia’s eyes light up as does Cookie Hilton as she looks over at Brayden. Cookie keeps her eyes locked on the boy as she is speechless.

“Oh my God… Did you just call me Grandma?!”

She takes a moment to stare at her before she makes a shocked expression on her face.

“Oh my God…You look just like her… You have characteristics of him as well… I don’t understand…”

Brayden looks back at Cookie.

“Perhaps I said too much already… I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to talk to me. You enjoy your day. Come on Sofia let’s get going... I think we got exactly what we wanted to get out of here…”

Brayden and Sofia begin to head for the door but before they can leave Cookie grabs Brayden by the arm and looks right into his eyes.

“Look I know you have a lot of hurt in you Brayden and I don’t know what Christina did to you but you need to forgive her. You need to confront her so you can receive closure. I am sure she would love to know about you and…”

Brayden however doesn’t say anything else as he quickly walks away. Sofia follows suit as she looks back towards his grandmother. Grandma stands in the doorway with her arms crossed.

“Your secret is safe with me… It’s not my business to tell Christina what you need to tell her…Take care and I love you… If you will give me a chance to do so…”

With that Brayden looks back as the two of them finally make it to Brayden’s car. They speed off into the distance and Brayden knew that he had to at one point reach out to his mother. He needed to do so if he wanted to find out more about his life.

November 2020
Thanksgiving Day
Los Angeles, California

Brayden’s life had definitely gone better. He was really connecting with his biological parents, and was held up in an apartment in downtown Los Angeles. Life was absolutely good. There was nothing to complain about. Brayden smiled as he was dressing to impress. He looked at himself in the mirror as he glared at a small box that he kept on him. Today was going to be one of the best days in his life. He was going to propose to the love of his life. He felt like there was no day like the present. His girlfriend Sofia was taking way too much time in the bathroom as all he could hear was the sound of vomiting. Brayden however shook it off as he continued to smile at his reflection in the mirror.

“Okay Brayden… Today is your big day. All you need to do is drop down on your knees and once you do just tell her how much she means to you. You know you got this… You know you can do this… You can do anything after all you are a Hilton and who better than you right?!”

Brayden smiled as Sofia finally walked out of the bathroom. She was a coughing mess as Brayden looked over at her.

“Are you feeling okay babe?! You have been vomiting and throwing up a lot… if I didn’t know any better I would say I really think you should probably go get tested. We don’t want you to have Corona Virus. It’s nothing to play with and…”

Sofia however quickly shook her head as she looked back at him.

“I don’t think it’s that at all… I just haven’t been feeling well… I think I have something I want to tell you Bray…”

Brayden quickly shook his head as he grabbed her by the hand and led her to the center of the room.

“Before you say anything I feel like I have some stuff that I need to get off of my chest. Sofia I just want you to know that these past 11 months have been some of the best months of my entire life. You have stuck by my side through everything. You have been on this journey to try to help me find out about my biological parents. You have traveled the world with me and you complete me in so many ways. Sofia Rojas…. I love you more than anything and…”

Brayden gets on his knees at this point as he keeps his eyes locked on her. He holds her hand softly as he smiles at her.

“Will you marry me?!”

Sofia didn’t know what to say as she just looked at him open the engagement ring box. He placed a ring on her finger and that is when she quickly shook her head yes.

“Si!!! Yes…. Te Amo Mi Amor…. I love you so much… I couldn’t think of a life without you Bray… I will be your wife… There’s nothing that would ever change my mind. I got a gift for you though…”

Brayden opens his eyes in amazement as he doesn’t know what to say.

“Look I know its Thanksgiving Day and I definitely have a lot to be thankful for. You are the main thing that I am happy about but I honestly didn’t expect to get a gift today. I mean Christmas is one month away. Whatever it is maybe it can wait a month?!”

Sofia smiles before she shakes her head.

“As good as that might sound I can’t wait that long. I feel this is a gift you really need. It’s one that you should be excited about. So just sit on the edge of the bed and let me get it for you…”

With that Sofia walks to her dresser and she pulls a little wrapped box out of it. She smiles as she hands it to him with a smirk.

“Go ahead and open it… I just have a feeling you are going to love this gift… I know it’s something I really love…”

Brayden doesn’t know what to say but he doesn’t waste any time in opening the box. He shakes it at first to be funny but finally opens it. The box is opened and inside of the small package is a pregnancy stick. He looks to be in shock as he glances over at Sofia.

“DOES THIS MEAN WHAT I THINK IT MEANS?!”

Sofia nods her head in return as she smiles at him.

“Yes… I am pregnant… I have been dealing with morning sickness for the past week or so. I took a test this past week to make sure and it tested positive. I feel like we are really going to take the next steps in our lives. Not only will we get married but we will also be parents as well…”

Brayden nods his head.

“I couldn’t think of anybody else in the world I would love to share any of this with…”

Sofia plans a passionate kiss on his lips as she gazes into his eyes.

“There’s only one thing left to do now though. I think now would be the perfect time to at least introduce me to your parents. I haven’t formally met them yet. It would be nice to introduce me as your girlfriend but I guess the term would be fiancée now right?! Afterwards we got a lot to discuss such as wedding planning and…”

Brayden places a single finger on her lips as he smirks.

“True… Look babe let’s just take things slowly, one thing at a time. Everything will happen when it naturally needs to do so. As far as today goes why don’t the two of us just enjoy our first Thanksgiving with one another together! We have a very bright future that awaits us and I cannot wait for the day where you will become Mrs. Hilton…”

Sofia seems shocked as she looks back at her.

“Oh… What about the Matthews name?! You giving up on that this quickly?”

“Look Matthews is who I was for most of my life but after meeting my biological parents, I feel like I have much to be proud of. My mother might not have been the best but she did what she had to do to put me in a good situation so I could make something of myself. I am happy to be her son and I hope I can carry a bit of her legacy…”

Sofia nods her head in return.

“You will do an amazing job carrying that legacy. On top of that I know you will be an amazing father and you will even be a better husband. You just need to understand that everything you do from this point is a team effort… We are in this together, and we will conquer many things together…”

“Thank you Sophie… I love you so much…”

“I love you as well Bray… May we have an amazing future as being Mr. and Mrs. Hilton….”

With that Brayden just looks into his fiancées eyes as they begin to make out with one another.

Present Day
On Camera

The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the smug smile of Brayden Hilton smiling as he looks at the dock in which the Sun Princess will be sailing away on. He shakes his head as the cameras pan in on his face and he cracks a very wicked grin.

“From the bottom of my heart can I just personally say that I hope everyone goes Fuck themselves?! I know everybody was absolutely livid when I came onto the roster and I made an impact right away. What did you honestly expect from a man that is realistically better than everybody else on the Superstars roster?! Nobody in this company is worthy of being in the ring with me. I should be respected. I should be at the top of the pecking order, but do I get my proper respect?!

NO… Because people sling around who’s vagina I came out of and immediately wish to shit on me. Honestly it’s a bunch of bullshit if you ask me. I see a lot of people getting their giant fill of Hatorade because the blood that runs through me is simply BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU… At first I thought about it and I could see why my mother isn’t winning any mother of the year of even human being of the year awards. She’s an awful person at heart. She turns on people on a dime, she isn’t the type to be trustworthy. She will stab somebody in the back with the quickness, and I know there’s other terrible traits that follow her.

Honestly when you look at it from that standpoint she is in fact awful. However as I sat back and really analyzed things under a different scope since when is wrestling about how a person might act out of the ring?! We should be judged on what we do in the ring, and when it comes to wrestling my mother is a legend. A Hall of Famer… People will sit on their high horses and disrespect her claiming all of this bullshit but how many Hall of Fames are they in?! How many World Championships have they won in this company?! If you haven’t even won one you might as well sit the fuck down but besides that fact who in this company has won five BESIDES my mother?!

Go on tell me… I will sit here and wait for an answer… Spoiler Alert nobody can say shit because my mom is the one and only. So you can try to take shots at me claiming nobody loves the Hilton family but I was born for those shots. I got my bullet proof vest on and I know I can take the bullets…”

Bray keeps his eyes locked on the ship as he shakes his head in disgust.

“Let me be honest though. I didn’t come here to talk up my mother. Biologically yes it was her egg that eventually became me but it’s not like she fucking raised me so take that shit elsewhere. Let’s talk up something more important though and that thing being me. I made my debut a few weeks ago and of course my debut was absolutely flawless. I told everybody since day one that I can’t help being ACADEMIC, ATHLETIC, and AN ACHIEVER… Nobody brings to the table what I bring and I showed that when I stepped into the ring and beat the brakes off of Shane insert a fucking surname. His sorry ass got beat CLEAN in the middle of the ring…

I know commentators can cry all they want that my twin sister Brittany may have had a huge impact on me picking up my first win in this company. Let’s be honest though. If the referee didn’t see what went down it’s clean in my book. It’s only cheating if you get caught and you aren’t catching me. So after putting on an award winning performance one that is worthy of earning me a chance to quickly ascend through the ranks and beat the shit out of a bunch of nobodies in a Roulette Championship match. I have to be relegated into fighting a man who is honestly a has been.

It’s a bunch of bullshit if you ask me. Terrible booking per the norm from Christian Underwood but it’s okay he said it himself he just doesn’t like me. That was straight from the horse’s mouth himself. So while I have to step into the ring with Goth, Shane the same very man I FUCKING BEAT gets to step into the ring with a chance to qualify for a championship opportunity.

Let’s do a quick survey how does that make any sense whatsoever?! For those who actually watch Family Feud survey says DING… It doesn’t… Nothing ever seems too because I should be in the one prepping myself for a title match. This is supposed to be my moment but sadly I don’t get that chance. I know I am not liked and I know it won’t be long before I will immediately get buried being thrown into matches with Fenris, Mac Bane, or even a Mark Cross to shut me up… Bring it… You think I am scared?! I want all of that smoke because I know I can take it…

I can definitely take it and seeing as I am now staring at a match with Goth, the reality of the situation is I am not afraid of anything. I welcome all challenges and what will happen at Summer XXXtreme will be no different. “

Brayden begins to clap her hands together as she continues to look at the camera.

“I think I need to give a round of applause because I get to step into the ring with a Hall of Famer. I get to step in the ring with a man who has managed to hold the World Championship on two different occasions. A man who has claimed three Roulette Championships and a former Internet Champion! If I have my facts right Goth is also a man who managed to be the first ever Triple crown winner and is a former Grand Slam Champion as well…

Damn that really is quite the resume isn’t it… You seem to be a really big deal in this company and it might have been good at one point. You have also came back into the ring after a four year hiatus and you really have made quite the return. You have returned with a vengeance. You have beaten the hell out of Caleb Storm since returning. However more important than that you have managed to take down the World Champion Mark Cross since being back...

I bet you want me to say that’s impressive and you deserve a cookie for doing what you did but honestly in my eyes the status of men in this company has been a little week. With people like Ben Jordan, j2H, Kris Ryans, and Jack Washington being a ghost since losing the World title, I would have to say that the quality of opponents has honestly gone dramatically down. It’s very weak. So I would expect somebody like you to just waltz right in and take care of business. If you didn’t I would say there’s a serious issue with you, and your spot in the Hall of Fame is suspect…

Long behold though you will be in for a real treat because you will be in the ring with me. I will school you and I am in the mood to be handing out some L’s… It may not be what you are accustomed too seeing as you have made some noise with your return but you will take the L and you damn well will enjoy it as well…

I am not one to be here for all of that respect talk and to wish you good luck and well… The only thing that I WOULD wish you in is in your future endeavors because after you face me I will give you a reason to leave for another four years and considering doing something else.”

Brayden cracks a grin as he claps his hands and speaks more.

“Wrestling just isn’t it for you though and I am sorry I had to be the one you faced. I am wrestling for more than just to prove myself or even move up the order. I am wrestling for legacy. I am wrestling for an identity and I refuse to have you deter me before I even get going on what I need to do. On top of that do you really think you can beat me?!

You might be good, and hell you might be a better wrestler than me. You have definitely been doing this way longer than I have and I won’t hide anything about that fact. However I have a major ace in the hole and she comes in the form of my sister Brittany. She is definitely the wild card in all of this. It’s not just me you are wrestling in that ring but you need to have eyes on what she is doing at all times. When I desperately need it she will be there to put my foot on the ropes for a rope break, or hold on my legs when I place them on the ropes for leverage. She will be causing so much mischief at ringside and you never know when I might grab a weapon or catch you with a low blow.

There is no honor code for me when that bell rings. As far as I am concerned I have to do whatever it takes to pull out the win. If it means I have to bend every single rule under the sun to prove a point there is nothing as going too low. I will do what I must to survive. A man like me is willing to go that extra mile and to pull out all the stops. What are you willing to do in order to get ahead?!

I don’t think you have it in you. I know this must feel like a bunch of shit coming from a kid who isn’t even standing at six feet tall and is like 180 pounds soaking wet. You probably have it in your head that you will rag doll me or you will take advantage of my inexperience to pull out the win. You can think whatever you wish to think but I assure you it’s not going to be what you think.

I was born for this and I am ready for whatever stands in my way. My first match was about getting into the ring with Shane and making a statement but what will it be said when I go down to that ring and beat the snot out of the Hall of Famer who just pinned the World Champion. If I didn’t know any better I think it would make CHRISTIAN pay attention to me whether he wants too or not…

People can say whatever they wish about me but when push comes to shove you have to respect what I do. I am definitely great at finding a way to win. Through hell or high water I will bring back honor to the Hilton name and I will keep proving myself time and time again. Second man up seems to be a has been and it must be good to live in the past. You try to make a comeback and relive some of that former glory…

But truthfully after the two of us meet in the ring people won’t remember what you did back in the day. They won’t care at all… You will more on the lines of an After Thought. The long forgotten star because I will be shining brighter. I have a lot to fight for. I have a daughter on the way coming in over a month and I need to show her that nobody is better than daddy…

Time to knock this shit out of the park, consider this my double… See you scrub…. Bring whatever you got it just won’t be enough…”

With that Brayden cracks an evil grin into the cameras as we fade out on this image.

user posted image

user posted image

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2021, 11:20:32 PM »
Sun Princess Cruise
Off Camera

Brayden couldn’t believe as he sat in a small Ocean view room. His pregnant wife Sofia was all smiles as she stood on the bed to look out the window. The twenty year old Columbia native offered a wicked grin as she turned her attention over to Brayden.

“Oh my God isn’t this amazing Bray… The two of us are actually on a cruise together… Since we really didn’t get one I guess you could consider this a honeymoon for the two of us. Isn’t that lovely…”

Brayden rolls his eyes as he looks back at his wife and answers back in a very sarcastic manner.

“Right… I am sooooooo happy to be on a ship with a bunch of dumb fucks that I really don’t give a shit about. Besides what the hell is up with this small ass room… This is not how you treat a man that has a 4.6 GPA… Non-weighed of course! I am Academic, Athletic, and An Achiever. How can it get better than that… If that wasn’t enough last time I checked I am the son of Crystal Hilton so that should mean something. This room is bullshit… I don’t deserve this level of disrespect and…”

He looks over at his wife who seems to have her head in a brochure. Her eyes light up as she begins to jump around with glee. He raises his eyes with a disturbed look on his face.

“Why in the hell are you excited?!”

“You don’t understand!!! It’s because this ship offers prenatal swimming workouts…  I think that would definitely be a good thing for me especially considering that Isabella is due to come next month. There’s nothing wrong with trying to get in shape especially before this baby comes…”

Brayden rolls his eyes as he looks back at her.

“You got to be kidding me…Babe you already look like a twig and are in great shape. You carry your baby weight very well… I don’t think you need that workout at all. Besides I know you don’t expect me to be at poolside watching a bunch of pregnant women do some working out… That’s just not me…”

Sofia rolls her eyes as she looks back at Brayden as she shakes her head at him.

“Forget you! It’s not like I really expected you to spend time with me aboard this ship anyway. We are supposed to be a married couple and after five months of being married you should be thrilled to experience this newlywed stage of life. Instead you rather act all stuck up and…”

“Sophie… Just calm down…Relax if you want me to come to the stupid class I will be there in support. Besides what other events are happening on this ship…”

Sofia looks at the paper as she begins to read out.

“Looks like the Gem Stones are performing on the top deck with a special concert…Could be fun!”

“Yeah no… I rather keep my eardrums thank you very much. Besides have you really heard their music?! It sucks… Is here anything else?!”

“Let’s see hair grooming sessions with Candy?! Karaoke with Roxi Johnson! The prenatal swimming class is done by a nurse Cynthia Warren and her husband Doctor Jimmy… Do the names ring a bell…”

Brayden just shrugs his shoulders as he yawns.

“They honestly got that SCW reject to come aboard a ship to do a class like that?! I guess it is medical related but that just seems very fucking pathetic. I guess this whole Pandemic shit got SCW desperate to get anybody they can to hold events with fans…”

Sofia’s eyes open up in excitement as she sees something else written on the form.

“Oh my God… They even have you hosting something on the ship…”

Brayden shakes his head as he walks over to where his wife is sitting.

“Wait… Are you kidding me?! I didn’t sign up for anything. What kind of shit are they trying to put me through especially considering I don’t want to interact with anybody…”

“It seems like you, your sister Brittany, and her wife are doing a panel for Meet and Greet in a little over a hour. It’s right near the pool too so you could go do your autograph signing and then come visit me by the pool. Doesn’t that sound like a whole bunch of fun?!”

Brayden snatches the brochure out of her hands as he looks at it for a deep while. He just sighs in disgust before he throws it against the wall.

“This is some bullshit… I shouldn’t have to interact with anybody. Why can’t I just show up, do what I do best and leave.”

“I don’t see what the big deal is… Just go meet a couple of your fans and call it a day…”

Brayden shakes his head as he looks back at his wife.

“The fans aren’t the ones I am worried about. What bothers me is the fact that I actually have to sit next to my sister for like an hour session. She might be my twin but she is annoying as fuck. I can’t be in the room with her for that long. It’s going to drive me insane…”

Sofia raises her eyes in return.

“I thought you loved your sister though… How can she annoy you when you openly tell the world that you don’t mind her helping you cheat to win matches?! What you tell the world in one breath and what you are telling me in the other seems quite the big difference…”

“Well that’s her in the wrestling industry… That’s her standing outside the ring and it doesn’t mean we are having a conversation with each other. I can only take her in doses and she comes across like an annoying spoiled brat. It’s not my style. You know I rather keep to myself and do my own thing…”

Sofia just shrugs her shoulders looking back at her husband.

“Well it sounds like this little session might do the two of you some good. You both need the bonding time and it will be good for you in the long run. You should really try to get to know your family as much as possible…”

“Honestly I think I would rather see paint dry than to be put through that… It’s whatever though. It’s not like I can get out of this so might as well go through with it. You sure you are going to be fine going to your little class…”

“Don’t’ worry about me… I will manage. You have to get through your mandatory and that’s the most important thing right now…”

With that Brayden gives his wife a passionate kiss on the lips before he leaves the bedroom. He walks throughout the hallway taking time to really take in what’s going on in the ship. He walks down a corridor until he reaches another set of rooms. It isn’t long before a door opens and he can see his Sister Brittany emerging from the door. The petite woman is all smiles wearing a pair of skimpy shorts that definitely showcases her curves. She is wearing a small tank top and has a pair of shades on her face. She sees her brother in the hallways and quickly runs over to him.

“Bray!!!”

Brayden just shakes his head before crossing his arms.

“Great… The woman I definitely didn’t want to see… So it seems like we have a big autograph signing thing to go through. You ready for it… It will be fun I am sure. You know it wasn’t long ago when I was a Roulette Champion and I actually managed to win the Blast From The Past…”

Brayden just snickers as he looks back at his wife.

“Sorry… Go ask somebody that gives a fuck…”

Brittany walks over to her brother and looks like she is about to punch him.

“What is your problem?! I have been nothing but nice to you since you came into our life…”

“Actually to be fair you been nothing more than a self-absorbed entitled little bitch! We might be twins by blood and yes you are my manager but we still have a long way to go before we get to where we need to be. You need to earn your way into my circle. I am not going to just acknowledge you as a twin off of the bat. I still don’t understand how mom could choose to raise you over me. I don’t know why I had to be the one to go through the system and you got to be brought up by both parents and spoiled to the core…”

Brayden laughs as he looks right at his sister.

“But hey you were the chosen one right?! You were the one who got to try to walk in mom’s footsteps but your softball career wasn’t really the best was it… I mean UCLA is good but it’s definitely not like going to Michigan State and really living up to what mom wanted to do…”

Brittany points at herself before she keeps her eyes fixed on Brayden.

“You really think it was easy for me Bray?! I might have had the silver spoon but trying to buy my love is nothing compared to actually having parents in your life. I might have been with mom and dad on paper but it’s not like they were actually there. Whatever this grudge you have against me is ridiculous. I am not your enemy… If I was I wouldn’t be trying to help you in the best way that I can…”

Bray just laughs as he shakes his head again.

“Like being a spoiled brat who thinks she can just take the spotlight away from me… Let’s be real here… The only reason why you even have a job in SCW right now is because of me. You are managing me because I am the only one that can actually put up with you… You could have been your wife’s manager but do you think she wants you out there…No…I am YOUR only meal ticket. So praise me and give me what I deserve…”

Brittany stands there and doesn’t even know what to say as she has a look of disappointment on her face. There seems to be watery eyes as she looks back at her brother. It isn’t long before the door to her room opens up and the tall blonde that is Haylie Jo Annis walks out.

“Is there a problem out here?!”

Brittany walks over to her wife and quickly shakes her head no. Brayden laughs before looking at her.

“No… There isn’t a problem at all… Just giving Brittany a lethal dose of reality, something you all aren’t really accustomed too. Now it seems like the three of us have a little Meet and Greet thing that we need to go through with. Why don’t we go and just get this over with…”

Brayden walks away with a smug cocky expression on his face. Brittany stands there as she is about to run after him but her wife stops her.

“Brittany I know you want to build a strong relationship with him but some things will have to take time. You just can’t force yourself on him. In his own time he will come to his senses and know you are there for him…”

Brittany shakes her head.

“And if he doesn’t?!”

“I suppose you can go kick his ass then… I know that sibling feuds can be brutal but he just came into the family. He is still finding his way. Just give him the space and time that he needs to figure things out on his own…”

“Whatever… Let’s just go about doing this stupid autograph signing with him. The sooner we get to this is the sooner we can walk away and have some private time with just the two of us!”

Brayden walked down the hallway and he didn’t waste any time putting his shades on. The smile escaped his lips as the blazing sun started to beam down on him. He could hear the loud sounds of the Gem Stones playing for all of the boat to hear. People were jamming out as he watched Diamond worked back and forth across the stage. He shook his head as he looked over at the pool. He saw his wife along with other pregnant women doing exercises in the pool with the ever so loveable Cindy Warren coaching them on. Brayden however continued to walk as he eventually made his way over to where the Meet and Greet area was. As much as he said he wanted to hate being there he started to ham it up as he sat behind the table. He stands up as the fans roar at him.

“It’s okay… I know you all came to see me. I normally don’t do shit like this but I am making a special exception for each and every single one of you… So who is ready for a photo op and of course an autograph?!”

However what he got in return was fans yelling at him.

“Where’s your sister?!”

“Is Halo coming out soon?!”

“When will your mother be signing autographs, the Summer XXXtreme SCW App doesn’t have any sessions with her name on it and we want to make sure we are the first in line for her…”

Brayden sat back down as he kicked his feet up. It wasn’t long before Halo and Brittany had made their way to the table. As soon as they did that is when fans started to rush the table in hopes of meeting the two women. It had gotten to the point where it was actually annoying. Brayden stood up as he backed away from the table.

“Fuck this…”

Brittany looked over at her brother as she shrugged her shoulders at him.

“Where do you think you are going… We were scheduled for a meet and greet. You just can’t walk away!”

Brayden just shook his head.

“I can do whatever I want to do, I am a grown ass man…”

Brittany smiled in return.

“Actually we are only twenty years old. I wouldn’t say that qualifies as being official adults yet. When we reach 21 we could practically do anything we want but for right now we still got about a year to go…Also if you walk away from this scheduled signing you know SCW can fine you…”

Brayden kept on walking as he mouthed back to his sister.

“Let them fine me then… You think I give a fuck… I rather spend time with the hottest female that’s on this ship! If you would excuse me I got a wife to go too…”

With that he made his way over to pool area. It was there where he watched his wife Sofia in the water. There were a bunch of other pregnant women in the water as well. Bray smiled as he sat on the side and smiled over at his wife. She waved at him as she gave cried out in excitement.

“Oh my God you came!!!”

“Of course I did… You think I would miss anything that my wife is a part of. Now come on babe… Work everything out… We got a baby coming and you better be in the best shape of your life…”

“I will be especially with you watching me!”

Cindy stands in the water as she looks at all of the pregnant women in there.

“Okay ladies are we ready for what’s going to happen?!  We will do some exercises and this will put you in the best shape possible. We call this prenatal swimming workout.  The first thing we are going to do is a Cross Country Ski. This strengthens your arms, shoulders, legs, hips, buttocks, and core. It will also help your calves out… Is everyone ready?!”

Brayden jumps right into the pool as he stands next to his wife. He is all smiles as he actually does the exercise and Cindy seems impressed.

“Oh wow it looks like somebody has been studying to be an amazing daddy and is helping mommy…”

Sofia seems taken back.

“Where did you learn how to do that?!”

“I told you babe… I am an overachiever… I pretty much excel at everything that I put my mind on especially when it comes to athletics. So why should this be any different?!”

“I guess you have a point… I just didn’t expect you to be a guru at prenatal workouts… I am learning something new every day…”

Cindy smiles as she screams out loud.

“Next up is the floating frog!!”

They all do the exercises without any issues however something happens when they get to their third exercise as Cindy smiles looking at all of the woman.

“Okay everyone now it’s time for the Floating Abs exercise… This one is going to feel good and…”

Bray nods his head but Sofia just shrugs her shoulders as she looks back at Brayden.

“…Shit… Something doesn’t feel right…”

Bray opens his eyes back.

“What the fuck do you mean something doesn’t feel right?!”

“I…I know we are in a pool, but I think that my water just broke…”

Everybody in the pool seems shocked as they look over at Sofia. Cindy puts her hands up as she looks at them.

“Don’t freak out… Let’s just get you out of the pool… I think it might be time put you on SOME BED REST. Let’s not panic…”

Brayden however helps lifts his wife out of the pool as he looks back at the nurse.

“What do you mean don’t panic?! My wife said her water just broke. She isn’t due for like four more weeks… I don’t know how you feel but I think something needs to be done… Somebody needs to get her off of this cruise ship. Let’s get her to a hospital or do something for her…”

Sofia screams back.

“We are in the middle of the fucking water! I don’t think there’s time to do any of that yet…”

Cindy looks at the two of them as she speaks.

“Well… Seeing as we really just can’t stop the ship there’s only one option we really have here… This baby will have to be delivered on this boat…”

Brayden looks back at her.

“WAIT YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!”

“BRAY DOES IT FUCKING MATTER… LET’S JUST GO THROUGH WITH IT….”

Cindy tries her best to calm her down.

“Just breathe… I can go get my husband he’s a doctor. I also know Loti is somewhere around. From what I did see the ship is equipped with some special equipment. We will do our best to make everything work but I just need everyone to calm down. Sofia take some deep breaths and Brayden well..”

Brayden however is completely out of character is this is something he just wasn’t prepared for. He begins to run around screaming like a lunatic. Brittany walks over as she raises her eyes at her brother.

“Bray is everything okay over here?!”

“NO… SOFIA’S WATER JUST BROKE… I THINK SHE IS GOING TO HAVE A PREMIE RIGHT ON THIS SHIp!!!!”

Brittany’s raises her eyes in return.

“FUCK… I WILL GO GET MOM!!!! I DON’T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO!!!!”

“I DON’T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU DO… JUST SUPPORT ME!!!!”

“Why are you yelling Bray?! I AM THE ONE THAT’S PREGNANT WHO HAD HER WATER BREAK!!!”

Brayden is running around like a crazed lunatic as a stretcher is brought to the pool area. They load Sofia on top of the stretcher and don’t hesitate when they finally lead her to the basic medical facility on board. They bring her to this room that has barely anything in it.  Cindy’s husband James is there. He looks at Sofia before turning his attention to Brayden.

“Okay we have some good news. The Coast Guard is going to meet us in the middle of the water and they are going to help transport Sofia to a local facility portside. The only problem is I doubt your wife can hold out that long so we might have to go through with a premature birth right now. You ready for this?!  This is going to be extremely painful. We don’t have any epidermal on board so…”

Bray nods his head before his wife shakes her head passionately.

“JUST GET THIS THING OUT OF ME!!!!!”

The doctor nods his head.

“Okay… We will do just that. I need you to give me some very deep breaths. Breathe in and out, and give me a very hard push!!!!”

Brayden is completely stunned as Sofia begins to breathe heavily as she does exactly what she is doing. She squeezes the life out of Bray’s hand as she screams.

“PUSHHHHHHHHHHHH… FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK….. O DIOS MIOS!!!!!!!!!!!”

The Columbian woman is screaming as she pushes harder and harder. As she is in the middle of doing this it’s at this moment that the door to the medical room opens up and we can see Crystal Zdunich walking through. Brayden seems surprised as he looks over at his mom who now has crimson red hair.

“MOM?!”

“I KNOW… I KNOW… MY HAIR IS RED… IT WAS SELEANA’S IDEA BUT THAT’S NOT IMPORTANT WHAT’S GOING ON!!!!”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT’S GOING ON?! SHE’S IN LABOR AND I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!”

Crystal is now in a panic as she looks back at her son.

“Why would she even come on the cruise, if somebody is past the 24 week mark they usually aren’t allowed!!!”

“MOM WE LIED TO GET HER ON, BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT… THIS IS NEW TO ME AND I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!”

Crystal looks at her son trying her best to keep him calm.

“I know this is a lot to take in but I remember the day you were burn. It was the happiest day of my life. My world changed when the two of you were born. I wasn’t ready for what was coming my way and I don’t think anybody could ever really be ready to be a parent. However you want to know something son?! I know for a fact that you will make an awesome father. You have been built for this very moment and you will be there for Isabella... So just breathe and…everything will work out…”

Brayden hugs his mother tightly. The son of Crystal was filled with so many emotions but he just let all of them out as the tears got the best of him.

“Thank you so much mom… Thank you for being my mother…”

“No worries Bray… I wasn’t there for you but I am here for you right now, and that’s all that matters…”

As the two seem to have a strong mother and son moment something happens. Cindy is there as there is the sound of loud crying. She has a little girl in her hands and she wraps her in a blanket.

“Be very gentle… Here is your beautiful little girl. You have to be careful she’s a premie but congratulations on being a daddy…”

Brayden holds little Isabella as he looks into her eyes.

“She’s so tiny, and yet so beautiful… Look babe…”

Brayden brings the baby over to Sofia as the two of them look at their little daughter. Crystal smiles as she looks at her granddaughter but more importantly looks over at Brayden.

“Welcome to fatherhood Brayden… Just be the best dad that you possibly can for that girl. In her eyes you are everything to her…”

He nods his head as he looks at his daughter. He is really lost for words as he looks back at his mother.

“Look Isabella this is your Grandma… Besides mommy she is the strongest woman I know…”

“Hey easy with the grandma stuff… Nanny sounds better or perhaps Nana…. That’s more fitting of somebody like me… Anyway you have a name figured out?!”

“Isabella… Valentina Hilton… We figured might as well show Seleana she means a lot to us as well with the middle name…”

Crystal nods her head.

“Good I know she would be proud of it… Anyway I think you two deserve a moment…”

Crystal walks out of the room. She knew in a few hours the coastguard would help bring Sofia and Isabella to a medical facility to give both their proper treatment. For now however she rather let them have their moment. Bray watched as his mom left the room and sanding on the outside of the room he saw Brittany, Halo, Seleana all standing there wondering what happened… Brayden could only give the thumbs up. For a man who wanted nothing to do with this cruise… It was actually turning out to be the best moment of his life and he appreciated every single moment of it… We leave on this image.

On Camera

The cameras come into focus and as they do we open up to a shot of Brayden Hilton. He is standing at the upper deck. His eyes gaze out into the Pacific Ocean that is in front of him. He shakes his head as his hair begins to move slightly in the cool breeze. The sun seems to be setting in the background and everything is completely beautiful. Brayden nods his head with a chuckle as he looks at the camera.

“You know can I just go on record to say that this cruise is definitely not my thing. At first I started to dread being on this fucking ship. Let’s be honest who wants to see Keira Johnson at a buffet, Roxi Johnson talking up Karaoke sessions, any type of concert form the Gem Stones, or worse having to sit through any of these fun filled experiences with the SCW Talent. Being a social butterfly was never my cup of tea. I rather just stay in the background and do what I do best… Over achieving and being the most athletically gifted individual on the planet…After all I can’t help if I am… Feel free to help me out people on the ship.”

He turns his attention and there seems to be a crowd of roaring fans there watching his promo. He nods his head as he and the fans all say his line in unison.

“ACADEMIC… ATHELTIC… AND AN ACHIEVER!!!! You all should know my three As by now and on top of that how many people can say that they have a GPA that is 4.6… that is….”

He looks at the fans as they all say the next line.

“NON-WEIGHED OF COURSE!!!!”

Brayden nods his head before he places a finger to his lips.

“Thank you I really appreciate that but you can all shut the fuck up because I don’t need you to try to jump on this band wagon. I already know I am great and this week I will continue to showcase it. Now from the way this matched I already know what the end game is. Let’s shut Brayden up… He is getting to be a little too cocky for his own good. I should be out there challenging for that Roulette Championship, but instead I am forced to be in a match with Goth. I have to face a man who isn’t worthy of my time. You think I give a shit if he was a big deal in this company?! Do you think I even care if he beat the World Champion in a match?!

No because all that really showcased is how much of a joke this division really is. It just showcases that the only time that SCW can be relevant when it comes to superstars is for a J2H to make an out of the blue appearance, because that at least would build hype. That would at least put butts in the seats and it would make people give a flying fuck. This superstars division is dying, and we all know that when someone like Mark Cross loses his title he is going to fade away…

Sure Goth might be back. After all this was four years in the making. This is his chance to really hit the rewind button on his career and to pick up where he left off. He could really make a difference but this just seems to be the same old song and dance. You think people are really buying into any of that. Not really because he’s washed up. He definitely isn’t on my level and I am going to simply expose him when we meet in that ring. What are people going to say when they see a man who is only two matches into his wrestling career…

This is not some bullshit I am making up where I claim I wrestled elsewhere or I am some hot shot rookie from some famous wrestling school. No this is me in my second match ever and if I beat the man that beat the champion I think that speaks that I definitely am ready for prime time. Maybe just maybe it was right to hold me back from competing for the Roulette Championship because there’s something greater for me out there. Maybe I am destined to go straight to the top and nothing else really matters but that…

It’s a case or all or nothing and you can rest assure I won’t be a letdown. The only let down in all of this is Goth. Obviously he really hasn’t studied me because judging by what he said last week he clearly doesn’t have a single clue about me. He is more clueless than Cher, Dionne, and Amber… Funny considering those were characters from that terrible movie not to mention comedy series. Had you been going against my little spoiled brat of a sister your comments might have hit the mark but just like every single pitcher I ever had to bat against in my Division 1 career of baseball you clearly are missing the strike zone! You are throwing nothing but balls and it’s sickening because I don’t just want to get a freebie to first base…

I don’t believe in walks, I believe in knocking that shit out of the park. Seeing as you didn’t do your homework let me just flat out tell you who exactly I am. I might be the descendant of Todd Williams and Crystal Hilton. That is a fact however I wouldn’t say that I was spoon fed anything. I didn’t have a silver spoon in my mouth. I didn’t have anything like that. As a matter of fact dipshit I actually was put up for adoption and came up through the system until a family adopted me.

I had to work for what I had and I was nothing more than just a simple black kid from inner city Detroit. In spite of not knowing who my parents were or what bloodline flowed within me I took that passion and applied it to my academics and my athletics. I am a true freak of nature and I got to where I am at because I WORKED my ass off in everything. Don’t get it twisted. It’s not how you make it out to be. Maybe you would have known that had you actually taken more time to study about me a little more…

But seeing as you didn’t it’s time to just flat out make you look completely stupid. It’s not like it really took that much to begin with. Perhaps your biggest issue is you have your head so far up Mark Cross ass. You are looking at how you beat him. How you made a big return by pulling off a shock win over the current champ. You had some strong words for him and you even been in the ring with Caleb Storms right?! In other words you really didn’t do shit…

You just did what others have already done countless times before so it really doesn’t make you stand out. Hey we should give Goth the respect though. The old guard is coming back and he is trying to get what he wants back. Maybe this isn’t what you really want though because you are psyching yourself up to get your ass beat…”

Brayden laughs as he shakes his head speaking some more.

“I mean look at Ronda Roussey do you remember how she had gotten her ass beaten and took off some time. She was away from the sport still replaying that image of Holly Holm knocking her the fuck out in her head. I know it’s an image that was playing on her repeat in her mind. She makes this big return to step in the ring with Amanda Nunes and in the first round she gets her ass knocked out… Baddest woman on the planet my ass… All of that hype still didn’t protect her from getting knocked the fuck out…

Maybe you feel like you are Mike Tyson talking all that shit to Lennox Lewis. He made claims of wanting his heart and eating his children and where did that exactly get him?! His ass got knocked out in the 8th round. The reality is quite often those who talk shit about returning find out quickly they are much further from what they thought they were. There isn’t some big comeback tour. You don’t get the parade and you don’t rise to success. You get pummeled and go further down the hole…

You will be embarrassed because this rookie is going to make you look completely stupid. I will walk out with a win and I don’t give a damn on what tactic I will have to take in order to gain it. I will walk out with a W and that’s all that matters.

Besides I have a lot to fight for right now. You might not know this but my wife just recently given birth to my beautiful little daughter Isabella. She is the best thing to have ever happened to me and I need to show her that when daddy stands in front of a television and claims to the world that he is the best. That’s not me being full of shit. That is me speaking facts and I definitely can back up everything that I say. I always do… I excelled in school, I excelled in athletics, so I damn sure should be able to be an over achiever when it comes to stepping foot inside the ring. You don’t really think you have the ability to stop me do you?!

I think not… Even on your best day I don’t think you could beat me on my worst day. When that bell rings I am going to flat out expose you. I am going to send a message to the entire roster that not only am I the best newcomer to have signed with this company but the future of the SCW Superstars division is definitely bright. With me at the forefront of the future things definitely can’t go wrong…

Add in the fact that my bloodline is a combination of two wrestlers who dominated at this sport of professional wrestling and you can be assured that I will not only live up to what is expected of me but I definitely will surpass them as well. I know I can sit here and constantly put down Goth. I can tell you all over and over why I am simply better than him but you all heard it before….

Also I rather not… It’s not like I get paid by the hour right?! When the bell sounds everything will come out and it will be laid down in the middle of that ring. Goth I truly do hope you come out and bring a fight. Bring a war, hell you should even try to cheat with a weapon or something. Whatever you do I know it won’t be enough. You will need all the help you can get because I am better than you….

Summer XXXtreme I get to make my big Super Card debut and I don’t plan to be a letdown in one of the biggest events of the Summer. When our match is done I hope you come to the realization that returning was stupid on your part. My name is Brayden Hilton. I am the future and of course I am better than you. See you in the ring chump… It’s about time I went in there and give you that work…. Deuces…”

With that Brayden throws up two fingers before he begins to give an evil smirk to the camera. The camera just pans out on his expression and it slowly fades to black.

user posted image