Author Topic: AZURINE VEBBINS v KEIRA FISHER-JOHNSON  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
AZURINE VEBBINS v KEIRA FISHER-JOHNSON
« on: July 05, 2021, 01:40:12 PM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
A Relaxing Week
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 10:37:43 PM »
Keira is seen in the room as her, Roxi and Nate are on the boat. She lays back and relaxes and tries to snooze, but she feels someone wrap her arms around her. Keira opens her eyes, seeing Roxi and smirks

Keira: May I help you?

Roxi: Just checking.

Keira: On?

Roxi: You. You silly goose.

Keira: Oh, I thought it was mostly the scene

Roxi: It is nice, but... I think we have a stowaway to look after.

Nate looks around with his sunglasses on, and trying to find the sunscreen.

Keira: Awww. Nate, what are you doing?

Nate: I need the sun... sun sceen. So I can I can go outside.

Keira: Outside is overrated

Keira giggles on that

Nate: What's that word?

Roxi: It's nothing, sweetie, we'll put some sun screen on in a ltitle bit, there's lot of stuff to do.

Keira giggles as she gives Nate a hug.

Keira: Do what Mommy says. Mama is going to get ready in a bit.

Nate: Okay. Mama go sleep now?

Keira: For a bit

Nate: Okay.

Roxi: We just got here, are you already tired?

Keira: No. I just want to relax before the buffet opens. It's been two years since I had that

Roxi: That's because last time, it got shut down because... somebody... tried to eat all the food.

Keira: I thought it was cause of the crisis...remember?

Roxi: Still... I think they might still remember you.

Keira: I seriously doubt it

Roxi: I guess we'll have to take the boat tour and see if your picture is still hanging up with "do not serve" written on it.

Keira: Even if it was, they legit can't do that. SCW's paying for it. Only time I can stuff my face and someone else pays for it.

Roxi: Not if you eat all the food on the boat. I might have had to sneak you in when we boarded if you had.

Keira: What if I had a match if that happened?

Roxi: You may just be banned from the buffet.

Keira: I'm not. It was shut down due to the crisis if you remember. We had to stay in the rooms to stay 6 feet.

Roxi: I know, I'm just kidding with you. Relax. This is a cruise.

Keira: I can't relax. I got a match this Sunday

Roxi: I know that, but this is a chance to actually just enjoy it. You don't have an opponent who's out to hurt you, in fact, Azzy has had you as a dream opponent for a long time

Keira: True...for what? 4 years, I think?

Roxi: At least a couple.

Keira: Felt like longer

Roxi: Still, it's a dream match for her. I remember when you never thought anyone would want to wrestle you, but here, Azzy has it as a dream match.

Keira: Again, true

Roxi: So, while I imagine she's gonna be excited, this is a fun time, there's plenty to do, and you don't wanna sit up in the room like a party pooper.

Keira: I know. I wasn't for once. I just wanted to relax. I mean, I got some of my groove back

Roxi: I know. I just want to be sure you're feeling up to it and not slipping back into that mode.

Keira: I'm holding on as long as I can. Long as it's not any World Saving kind of deal...we'll be ok

Roxi: Okay.

Keira thinks about that and sighs a bit

Roxi: What's up?

Keira: The last fight...

Roxi: What? You won.

Keira: Not in wrestling....whatever could be my last fight

Roxi: No matter what it is, or when it is, you won't have to do it alone.

Keira: I know. But thinking about it. Me being...useless after it

Roxi: You're not useless. Don't think like that. You saved the world, Keira. Multiple times.

Keira: I will be soon

Roxi: You will never be that way.

Keira: I'm losing the will to fight, Roxi...

Roxi: But you have it. And that's more important. Inside you, is the power to help. And that's more important to me than anything else.

Keira: I know

Roxi: And besides, you'll always have Nate to protect you to, right Nate?

Nate: Uh-huh!

Keira: I do.

Keira hugs Nate and kisses his cheek a few times

Nate: I love you, Mama.

Keira: I love you too, Nate.

Keira lets go and smiles

Keira: Now, go get ready. Mommy will take you outside, ok?

Nate: Okay!

As Nate runs into the room, Keira smiles and kisses Roxi

Keira: I'll be ok for now. I'll be ready for Azzy.

Roxi: Okay.

----------------------------------------

The next day, Keira is seen in a bikini, soaking up the sun in what felt like ages. She was wearing a new bikini and showing off the results of her midnight workouts, being more beautiful and hot than before. She gets a few whistles from some men and a few women as Keira gives a wink to one of the women. She then hears a clear throat as Keira turns and sees Roxi, in a bikini as well as she gives a look. She smiles, saying

Keira: Looks like I'm not the only one doing the Midnight Workouts

Roxi: I never stopped

Keira: Weird. I thought I had the room to myself with the weights. I didn't see you in there.

Roxi: I find different places.

Keira: Still, you look hot. Just like when we first met

Roxi: Uh huh... Are we trying to distract from the fact you're out giving the eye to anything wearing a bikini?

Keira: In my defense, she did it first. Jeez, I'm 34. Like you don't window shop. I've seen you look each time at Stacy Jones!

Roxi: Fair enough.

Keira: Besides. At the end of the day, I know one woman I want for the rest of my life. My sweet, wonderful, kind--

As Keira tries to finishes, she sees a huge 40 foot sub pass by them as Keira shouts

Keira: --delicious, hot sandwich! COME TO KEIRA!!!!

Roxi sighs

Keira: Sorry! The sub looked good!

Roxi: Better than your wife apparently...

Keira: Roxi, I can't kiss a sub. I can't caress a sub. That would be really weird. I've seen a couple of those videos years ago. That creeped me out!

Roxi: I... I don't even want to know how you found that.

Keira: I was looking up food one night....leave it at that.

Roxi: That's why I said I don't want to know.

Keira sits up and kisses Roxi on the lips

Keira: Like I said. I love you. You're the only for me, my love.

Roxi: I know. I love you too.

Keira leans in, kissing Roxi on the lips. As she continues the kiss, she stops after she feels someone hug their leg

Keira: Ahh! A monster!

Nate: I no monster!

Keira breaks the hug from Roxi and hugs Nate. She lifts him up and smiles

Keira: Yes you are.

Keira begins to kiss Nate's cheek a few times to make him giggle

Keira: Let me guess, bored?

Nate: I see the water. There no... no fish.

Keira: I don't think you're going to see any out in the open, Nate. Plus, some of the fish, you don't want to see at all.

Nate: Are they big?!

Keira: Ask Mommy.

Roxi: Some are big. Some are small. There's all kinds of fish out here.

Keira: And a few you don't want to see. I mean it too, Nate.

Nate: Okay.

Keira smiles as she hands Nate over to Roxi to hold

Keira: You're getting too big for me to hold, Nate

Nate: I'm big now?

Keira: Yes, you are. Getting close for Mommy to not able to hold you much longer

Nate: I am big now.

Roxi: You're a big boy, yes.

Keira: Soon, you're going to be eating us out of house and home

Nate: No I not!

Roxi: You're gonna be competition for your Mama.

Keira gives Roxi a stern look that Nate doesn't seen, like she had hoped Roxi was kidding

Roxi: Maybe, if you keep growing.

Keira smirks at that

Keira: Just don't grow up too fast on us

Keira then sighs a bit. She looks over the ocean, now thinking of what could lie ahead for her

Roxi: I know...

Keira: I'm sorry. I know I got the match with Azzy coming up too. She's on my mind, dear. But...

Roxi: But?

Keira: But--

Keira turns and quickly remembers Nate is there. She then says

Keira: N-Nothing. Well, sorry Nate. It's more Grownup Talk.

Nate: Huh? Mama they have camp here?

Roxi: Camp discovery, yes, you wanna do that?

Keira: Yea! Let's do that

The three head off as the scene fades

-----------------------------------------

The next day, Keira is seen walking around the ship with Roxi and Nate. She is in a different bikini as she looks around, smiling more lately

Roxi: This has been fun.

Keira: It has. Despite our little troublemaker here trying to get the captain to get him a cookie

Keira giggles at that

Nate: I steer the boat!

Roxi: You did!

Keira: Yes, you did. I guess it was a good compromise

Keira: But you're still a little troublemaker

Keira giggles again

Nate: I not!

Roxi: Mama's just teasing you, it's okay.

Keira: Yea. I'm teasing. You're a good boy, Nate.

Keira smiles as the three keep walking. She then stop and begins to sniff the air

Roxi: What are you doing?

Keira: Something...smells...

Keira lowers her head and sees the room open. She knows what it is and shouts out

Keira: FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxi: Oh no...

Keira rushes quickly to the buffet, leaving Roxi and Nate behind

Nate: Mama being silly again?

Roxi: Very.

Meanwhile, Keira is seen grabbing a huge tray with plates upon plates of different kinds of food, especially steak. She sits it down on a empty table and sits. She grins at this

Keira: Now...which one goes in my belly first?

Roxi and Nate finally enter the restaurant and see Keira at her table.

Keira: You!

Keira grabs three plates and begins to eat like mad

Roxi: Well if I don't remember you, they do now.

Keira: What do you mean?

Roxi: You... eating like you've been starved your whole life

Keira: Roxi, it's not my fault I'm hungry

Roxi: Just take sensible bites please!

Keira: I am

Roxi: And slow down, you don't have to inhale it.

Keira continues to eat even more

Roxi: Well... I guess enjoy yourself. Come on Nate, let's go get some food before it's all gone.

The two just that. A hour later, all three were near the front of the boat. Keira rubs her stomach and is in all smiles

Keira: That was so good!

Roxi: I'll bet.

Keira: Told you they didn't ban me from the buffet

Roxi: For now.

Keira: You act like they will

Roxi: If you eat all the food they definitely will.

Keira: I didn't. I saved some

Roxi: Some is a relative term

Keira: Don't worry. All I need to do is be ready for Azzy.

Roxi: I know.

Keira: But I think you and I earned this moment, babe

Roxi: Maybe we have... maybe we have.

Keira: How about we let Candy watch Nate for a bit and you and I....have a romantic night?

Roxi: I'm she she'd love it.

Keira smiles a bit as the two kiss, the scene fading

=========================
Well, I couldn't believe my eyes nor my ears. Even if you told me all of what happened from the last Climax Control to now. I still wouldn't believe it. I know I need to talk about my opponent for Summer Xtreme IX. But I got to do this. I have to before it gets out of my mind forever more. Alicia, I saw what you said. I'm disappointed with you. After all this time, you still don't get it. You were so confident in yourself that you thought you could BEAT me? I proved you wrong the first time and I proved you wrong the second time. Now you want to retire? Fine, if you really want to be a little crybaby about it. Leave and don't come back. If you really think losing to me is the worst experience you ever had. Then you were never a wrestler to begin with. You started this game, and now that you’re losing it’s not fun anymore? Is that it? You’re just being a big baby. I beat you, and you’re upset you lost to me? I guess being a triple crown winner, ½ of the longest reigning tag champions in SCW history and all that is just nothing. Fine, screw you and your pity party.

Now that we got that out of the way. Onto some REAL competition. In fact, competition that has been wanting this match with me for a very long time. How long in fact? TWO YEARS! Yea, two years of wanting to dance with me as she puts it. Well, thanks to the SCW brass. She's finally going to get her wish. I am flattered and humbled to be on this list. The idea that I would be on anyone's dream opponents list is awesome and I am eager to show that that request means a lot to me.

Azurine Vebbins, my old friend. It's good to finally face you in the ring after all these years. I must say that I have been looking forward to this match too. I just wish it was under better circumstances. I wish I felt better than I do now, but here we are and it is what it is. Those two years of getting to this point must have been the longest two years of your life. I wouldn't blame you. It's like when I finally won the World Bombshell Championship. The longest Five Years of my life, spent to get that chance and win the belt. But we both have different bucket lists, don't we? I got mine that has shortened over the years to at least two. You? You still have a good bit left to go. But I've always been on the top of your list for years, and that is flattering. I am always eager to test myself against all the competition I can, and the fact that you wanted this match, makes me very happy. I don't consider this a fight, because we aren't really enemies. You have been more than kind to me and Roxi and I appreciate that very much.

But, If you expect me to go easy on you. You're mistaken, Azzy. You want the best of Keira? You got it. But trust me when I say this. I'm going into this to prove once and for all that I should be next in line for a shot at the Bombshell Internet Championship. A place I have earned for a little bit and if it means continuing to prove over and over again, so be it. While at the same time, we finally get to see who is better between us, Azzy. I promise you this. I will give you more than One Hundred Percent. Win or lose, after our dance is done. You'll see why you fought the best. I am ready to dance, maybe we’ll dance after the show too or something. Just know that this is me giving you my all, not to hurt or anything like that. It’s just me, giving you what I got. And I am excited to see what you have as well. If it's a dream dance you want, it's a dream dance you'll get.

I won't even step on your toes. hehe.

I'll see you soon.

Kisses,
Keira.

Offline Azurine Vebbins

• View Profile
Re: AZURINE VEBBINS v KEIRA FISHER-JOHNSON
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2021, 11:58:11 PM »
Our featured promotional material opens with “Da Hardheaded Housewife” Azurine Vebbins retrieving her favorite spoon and a fresh pint of Vanilla Bean-flavored Halo Top Ice Cream. “Da Damsel in Dat Dress” drapes herself demurely in a pale-colored halo and a Team Hero nightshirt. Considering she’s lounging in little else, Ms. Vebbins must’ve celebrated National Nude Day for an extra 24 hours with her lovely lady: Corrie Layton. Such a sensual situation would provide an excellent explanation for why Azurine’s halo wasn’t pristinely polished.

Azurine Vebbins: I must be on blessed behavior. On Sunday night at Summer XXXTreme IX, “Da Hardheaded Housewife’s” gettin’ lead across da dance floor by “Wonder Wifey” Keira Fisher-Johnson. After two years plus copious change, we’re finally booked for one fierce yet friendly flamenco. As discussed on Episode 76 of “Da E-Fed Podcast,” I placed Missus Fisher-Johnson as my Number One Dream Dance out of respect for how much she puts over/dotes on her wife Roxi. A natural notion I nurtured was how submissively devoted we are to our respective supportive spouses.

Dose anglin’ animosity might argue “Azurine’s an ink smudge smidge jealous da Johnsons are a nice nuclear family while she’s romantically radioactive.” Has dat caustic conversation commencer swam in my subconscious? B-flat honest, I’d say once or twice when intimacy was infuriatin’-ly incremental to da blood pressure point of irrelevant inactiveness. Even when I became drastically despondent, blesties like Keira and Roxi comforted me wid compassion, concern, and da knowledge I’d secure someone special soon. Similar to da cherished contest takin’ place on a classy cruise two nights from now, I’m equally proud to perform for an attentive, attractive audience. Believe I’ve located da lucky lady who has me “Heels Over Head” personally as I am regardin’ dis rumba wid Keira.

We live to-ged-er in New Orleans, even dough “Da Adorkable Angel” still bills herself from Los Angeles. Her name’s Corrie. She and I met at her sister’s nightclub when I performed pretty provocative pole fitness. It might sound saccharine, but Corrie’s da second scoop of my ice cream sundae. My current cohabitant is also a champion-caliber challenge when it comes to Cuddle Cardio. Swear if she wasn’t workin’ a late shift, I’d hear her blurt out wid blushin’ bluster: “Behave.” Deyrfore, I'll definitely drop a royalty check off to Roxi when my helicopter lands. "Da Damsel in Dat Dress" does have a flair for da dramatic from time to time, y'know?

Do I expect Keira to "shush my tush" on internationally-syndicated streamin' broadcast? Yes, if da opportunity presents itself like I miss a shoulder tackle, drop down on bode knees, and da crowd chants her on. In two nights...if we only have one burlesque here in SCW...I want it brash, bold, and bawdy. I won't step on her twirlin' toes, eider. I may, however, drop her on da dance floor if we cha-cha cheek-to-cheek and she plummets from a Pearly Gatekeeper.