Author Topic: SHANE BORDERLAND v AGOSTINO ROMANO  (Read 2284 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
SHANE BORDERLAND v AGOSTINO ROMANO
« on: July 05, 2021, 01:39:03 PM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Re: SHANE BORDERLAND v AGOSTINO ROMANO
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2021, 11:58:49 PM »
Agostino's jumping in the pool many times from the outside, pretending he was going to be a crazed lunatic. There was loud music going on. Agostino had been busy because he had been busy trying to put skis on a motocross bike all of last week, which is placed in the pool right now.

Agostino Romano: "I don't really have many words to say about Shane Borderland, to be honest, because all I know is he's some loose cannon type wrestler. Most people say I should be a lot more like Shane Borderland, but that's not how I deal with things around here. I will never be angry because I'm happy to wrestle and happy to be here. Who needs to unleash anger to get what they want. He's a good solid wrestler, did a hell of a lot of accomplishments during his time as a wrestler, but I know he's willing to hurt wrestlers at any cost."

Agostino decides because he was a crazy instead of diving forwards, he dives backwards as he does just that to cause a large amount of splash, water splashed everywhere across the ship and he continues.

Agostino Romano: "I thought a guy with a title calibre type wrestler would say something about the match, but he hasn't and I got to be honest, I'm struggling what to say because you see, Shane isn't really the type of opponent I'd face. Not really into the crazed mentally ill wrestlers type of stuff. But it's what I have to deal with and I take nothing away from what he's done. Said he's championship material, but where's his input to the match? I will explain why I've not done a video until now later on."

Now Agostino remembered, well more because he was on a ski motorcycle as he reves the engines and skis his bike across the water, having some fun as he shouts whoo hoo. It was what he does and he never ever was serious about anything.

Agostino Romano: "That's just me and I hear what you said on being a hard worker and making waves. I can respect that in a wrestler. However, that's all well and good by saying it, but not really delivering up upon it and that is what will happen. I won't be a violent person, that's not who I am. I'm a fun-loving guy and I will make this match fun because nobody wants to take risks with this crazed nut who'd love wearing Jester costumes and have fun with it. I love this match because I love fun and the Ultimate X to fall in the pool is going to be fun."

That's all Agostino has to say on that front as he goes all around on his ski motorcycle with music in the background. A lot of fans wanted to go on the ski bike so Agostino lets them as Agostino starts to bounce on the diving board like a crazed dog.

Agostino Romano: "Alex, the Black Dragon, leader of the Wolfslair stable, oh how ironic I got a Black Dragon inflatable on the water. Now I will explain why I don't do more than one video and it's not because I'm lazy. I think doing response videos is lazy as sin and sometimes, you don't need to do two videos to get your points across, but I will respond to those comments to give you a valid point you need. It's because unlike you, I care about the quality of the video and that's what matters. I never did two press conferences to state how I'd win the race because it gets rather repetitive, stating the same shit all the time. Not doing multiple videos just to win is not lazy. Also, I clearly don't give a damn what you say because I tend to ignore you, but I had to point out that not doing two videos is not lazy. It's a smart play. But that's just a stupid thing to say because you can work just as hard doing one video as you do two for the match."

Agostino nodded his head on what he had said so far as he decides to jump from the side of the turnbuckle and there was a fan, shouting at Agostino.

Fan: "Why don't you do diving stunts?"

Agostino Romano: "Oh, because of the Olympics coming up? Yes, I will do some."

Agostino stopped talking for a minute before he does a big dive, pretending he's a diver and does his wrestling moves sort of stuff into the pool ten times. He gets out and everyone was watching Agostino, amazed all with the fan idea.

Agostino Romano: "I know Alex, you're a great champion and I respect your abilities in the ring, but sometimes, despite being able to back your stuff up, I think you get a bit too ahead of yourself. I think your title reign will end a lot sooner than you think. I will prove that I'm the better wrestler and will take that title away from you. I don't think you'll walk away with it when I'm around. I will give you just as much of a challenge as Caleb Storms does."

The one guy that Agostino did respect a lot during the matches he had with him, even rose Caleb Storms as the next great thing of professional wrestling. Agostino continued doing stunts into the water.

Agostino Romano: "Still doing the good old rock music stuff Caleb? I got some rock music playing now, along with having a Black dragon inflatable in the water as I see the attachments to climb up and get the title. Caleb, you know as well as I do that I don't really have much more to say to you. Because the number of matches we've had, despite you defeating me before, you're a good guy, but I'm not going to beat a dead horse on what I think of you. I think you know that. What I will say is I will do what it takes to win this match."

That was all Agostino had to say to Caleb Storms and Alex Jones as there wasn't really much he could back upon. He does have a few statements to make before he leaves.

Agostino Romano: "I know I've been slipping backwards, this match has given me encouragement because of what I stated earlier. I love the creativeness of being in the match, of course after beating Shane Borderland of course who's in the way of that. I will defeat him easily because he doesn't deserve a title shot just yet because he's only had one match. I do because I have been here longer and I want it more as well. Still, I want to do something new after this match, like facing Troll for example. Why I've not even faced the dude yet is beyond me because I can do creative stuff with him. It's funny actually he pisses you all off, yet I'm not even offended. We need more entertainers like Troll here instead of serious generic wrestlers all the time."

Agostino himself was more the entertainer as well. He does a lot of diving stunts. But he remembered the Olympics as he goes for a swim, multiple variations of it.

Agostino Romano: "I will go out there and bring the best Agostino anyone has ever seen and I will bring the fight to Alex and Caleb, well and Shane as well to know I am serious and not lazy about this match. I will go out there and win because quite frankly I need to win and that will be the starting point here at Summer XXXtreme Supershow."

I love AJ Allmendinger.