Author Topic: Heatwave  (Read 511 times)

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
Heatwave
« on: June 18, 2021, 11:54:15 PM »
Scene One: Heatwave!
When: Early afternoon, date unknown

**The scene opens up in the backyard of Marcus Cage and Candy. They were poolside, Marcus wearing some blue camo swimming trunks, Candy wearing a pink sequined bikini. Ruby was wearing the most adorable pink baby swimsuit. Candy was putting sunscreen on Ruby while Fluffy and Hero laid poolside.**

Candy: Perfect, and now we are ready for a day of poolside family fun! Marcus, did you bring out her floatie?

Marcus Cage: Sure did, all inflated and ready to go.

**Marcus hopped into the pool and grabbed the floatie, then reached up as Candy handed him Ruby. He put her in the floatie as Candy got in the pool. Fluffy and Hero kept a close eye on Ruby as she was in the water.**

Candy: She loves it!

**Ruby was splashing around and giggling, bringing a huge smile to both their faces.**

Marcus Cage: She sure does. No better way to beat this heat.

Candy: I know I should be getting ready for my big match this weekend… but I’d much rather do this right now.

Marcus Cage: You are plenty prepared for this challenge. Char doesn’t have the raw charisma that you have, and Bea doesn’t have the pure talent that you do. Plus… you’ve beaten Bea before so you know you can.

Candy: I know, but if I win I get to wrestle in the super cool over the pool match at Summer XXXTreme. That would be so much fun!!!

Marcus Cage: I know it would be great to see you win your Roulette Title again. I know you would love that.

Candy: I really would! But I also need to know why Violet hates me so much and has made it clear she wants another match with me. I don’t know what I did to her for her to be such a meanie head.

Marcus Cage: Some people just can’t stand when others are happier than they are. You are happily married, with a beautiful daughter. So you know what you gotta do.

Candy: Yeah… go win that match, and take back my title finally.

Marcus Cage: Exactly.

Candy: And I gotta make Kyssa her pretty princess tiara!

Marcus Cage: I’m not sure Kyssa’s  father will appreciate that.

Candy: SHE IS A PRETTY PRINCESS WHO DESERVES A SPARKLY TIARA!!!

**Marcus chuckled a bit before splashing her. Ruby giggled as they continue to have a fun in the sun pool party as the scene faded to black.**
user posted image