Author Topic: Time to Make your Move  (Read 550 times)

Offline MiloKasey

• View Profile
Time to Make your Move
« on: June 18, 2021, 11:50:16 PM »
Time to Move
New York, NY

FUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGH, I’m just gonna call them and tell them never mind,” a female voice with that slight cockney accent pops up as we see Miles Kasey sitting there laughing a bit. He looks back towards the room where it came from and follows it with a roll of his eyes.

You are doing this...” he says, turning his attention back to the TV for a moment.

His soon to be former roommate, Morgan Baker comes stomping out of the room that she has claimed for the last 6 months, “But what about-?

You. Are. Doing. This.” he simply says, throwing popcorn into his mouth and flipping the TV channel.

Morgan storms around and stands in front of the TV with her tiny hands on her hips, “Who’s gonna be there to make sure you don’t shove your pants in the damn oven and set the whole damn building on fire!” she says in an almost scolding tone.

Miles tries to look around her but her tiny frame is like a big wall in front of his TV, “Morgs..

Milo! I’m serious! I can’t just up and leave New York for Orlando.” she motions broadly, “It doesn’t feel right.

Miles just stares at her, “You did it before when you left your family and moved all the way over here to go to PWS’ school and learn under Cameron!” he points behind him, “Morgan, if I have to go in there, throw all your clothes in a trash bag and take you down there myself, I’m going to. It’ll be a great workout and a lot of fun. Lord knows I have to be scrappy to deal with Agostino this week. MAKE IT EASY FOR ME!

But-

NO!” Miles slams the remote down, stands up and grabs her shoulders, “Listen to me, Morgs....you have this amazing chance to be a part of something very special. Getting to move down to Florida, to be in the first inaugural class of Wolfslair Orlando is HUGE! I’m not going to let you fall into this habit of being a little mother and using me as an excuse to root here.

Morgan stands there with a slight pout on her face for a moment before she wraps her arms around Miles and hugs him, “You do need someone to watch over you. You’re a bloody mess even with me mothering you.

Miles smirks and hugs her small frame back, kissing the top of her head, “I’m a bloody mess, period, love. Don’t make me call the boss.

Morgan pulls away and shoves him back, “You just want to get rid of me so you can go back to god knows what, like before I got here.

I love how you think so little of me. I’m going to be busy myself, you know,” he says grabbing one of her bags and heading into her room, “Between training at the New York gym with Alex, I’m dealing with that fat ass Gabriel because he can’t buy a clue even if he was on one of those inept game shows that is on daytime TV.

His mum ever thank you for those flowers?

Oh his reaction ALONE was thanks enough. Just wait til you see my next move.” laughing he glances around, “So which one of these is your underwear drawer? I have been curious about that for a while.

Morgan gasps, snatching the bag from him and hitting him with it, “You are such a pig!

Can’t blame me for being genuinely curious can you?” he says laughing, moving towards the door.

OUT!” she says, slamming the door behind him. He turns and knocks lightly, she whips it open and glares at him “What?

Leaning against the door jam, he smiles genuinely, “I will miss you, you know that?

Will ya?

Course! You got to see my arse and not sell the photographic evidence to the media. My actual sister would have done it with a smile as she went and bought herself something nice.” he says with a sigh, running his hand through his hair, “I want you to go down there, own that shite, move back and show me up. A’right?” Morgan nods and before anything else can be said, he gives her a sweet kiss on the cheek, turns on his heels and heads out, leaving Morgan all by herself.

She looks at the door before she goes back into her room, she grabs a picture frame and places it on the table. “....I’ll miss you too.” she says to it before she heads back to finish her packing.

The picture is of the two of them the night he became her partner and effectively the other half of the tag champs.

Moving On To the Next
Las Vegas, NV

It’s a hot one, but Miles doesn’t care. He came out early cause in his 2 bedroom apartment it was suddenly very empty. He wasn’t going to keep Morgan from becoming her best, she had to go. But was Vegas any better?

No, not really.” he says, sitting at the hotel bar, dressed in a simple dress shirt and blue pants.

I’m not really all that alone, but suddenly going from someone that was there every day to not having that little mother there at all....was just....ODD. So here I am, hoping to find trouble. Trouble always finds me it seems.

He lifts his glass, looking at the brownish liquid inside, lighting swishing it around, “I wanna sort of already go off and raise hell but what I have in mind is sort of a redemption. Quite some time ago, I started on this path. A path I thought was going to lead me to my first gold in SCW and instead I’ve sort of cracked into this really strange timeline. I feel like it started with Agostino and losing to him. Yeah, he got one up on me and this is match 2 and so help me...if that fat fuck even thinks about poking his nose into this one, I’m going to send his head back in a box to his mum to put on her mantel like a trophy.

Raising an eyebrow, there is no smirk...just an ice cold glare, “I’m not screwing around anymore. After he cost me that match against Mac, I’m going to make him wish he could crawl back up inside his mother.

That brings a smirk to his face, he sips his beverage before placing it on the counter. Stretching his arms out, he simply cracks his neck and continues on, “As for Agostino, I get that you are sort of in this weird slump right now. It’ll be fine, we’re all there. But I’m not that same guy you faced months ago. I’ve grown, I’m stronger. I feel like I’m actually beginning to know the real Milo Kasey. He’s a guy that knows what he wants, when he wants it...and he’ll make sure that come hell or high water, he will get there.

I hate to say I’m going to make an example of exactly how I am going to do that, out of you Agostino....but I have no choice. I know that bastard is watching and waiting. I’m sorry. I genuinely am. I get that you are a former champ and I should respect that but this isn’t about 10 pounds of gold....this is something much deeper. Simple. Basic. NEED. to prove that I am as good as I say I am.

And no amount of TROLLING is going to keep me from proving that point.

And with that he throws some bills on the bar, before standing up and simply walking away.