Author Topic: A Christina Carol Chapter One - A Christina To The Past  (Read 636 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
A Christina Carol Chapter One - A Christina To The Past
« on: June 18, 2021, 11:43:42 PM »
A CHRIS-TINA CAROL
Las Vegas, Nevada
Around Last Super Card

It had been a rough few weeks for Christina. She really wasn’t all there in the head after the beating that she had taken from Maki. A beating that had sent her to the hospital and it was revealed that the multiple concussions that she had received in the past few months have caused some damage to the point that CTE and Dementia were definitely in her future. If she heeded the words of the doctors she knew that retirement was on the horizon, the only problem is that she still didn’t tell Seleana what the doctors have said about her and deep down she didn’t know if she wanted too. There was a lot on her plate with her son’s wife being pregnant and she would be a Grandmother by October not to mention that she had a little ten year old adopted daughter that Seleana and her needed to care for. Christina wanted an answer but she didn’t want to go to any of her friends especially when she felt like the match with Maki could be her very last. Christina wore a hoodie trying her best to conceal her identity as she walked down the Vegas strip. She came across a Wiccan shop named Within Realms.

From her love of Charmed and previously working a gimmick where she felt she was a Witch maybe there could be a magical solution to the way she was feeling. She hoped she could find a solution to her problems and help with deciding what she should do. She walked through the doors of the little store and as soon as she did the lights went out in the store. Crystal stood there not knowing what to do as multiple candles were quickly lit up and an older woman stood behind a counter.

“Why hello there… Sorry about that… That tends to happen when individuals with special auras come into our store. How can I help you today?! Perhaps you are looking for special candles for a ritual or maybe a love potion to find out who really loves you…”

Christina shook her head as she slowly back pedaled towards the door.

“Perhaps this was a mistake… I am sorry to inconvenience you… It’s just that…”

Christina didn’t say anything else as the woman smirked in return.

“Mrs. Zdunich I know you came here today because you feel troubled about what to do with your future. You are clouded and you need answers on how to present a certain problem to your wife and family…”

Christina seems dumbfounded as she slowly takes her hood off showcasing her blue hair.

“Wait… How did you know?! I didn’t even tell you my name or…”

“Young child I have the same power as a Seer… I knew you would be coming here this evening, and you definitely have quite the future, but I don’t think it’s my place to tell you… Come over here I have something special just for you…”

The old woman tells Christina to follow her. Christina knew it was definitely the wrong choice to follow the woman but her interest was caught as she went with her to the back. The woman smiles as she points to a huge wooden seat.

“Have a seat, and I want you to drink this…”

Christina raises her eyes in return.

“What the hell is this?!”

“It’s a potion for you to go on a vision quest… You will figure out what’s clouding your judgment and will be able to figure out a solution to all of your problems…”

The woman smirks before handing Christina the weird green potion. Christina doesn’t even bother to wait for an explanation before she takes it straight to the head and gulps it down. The woman smiles as she begins to speak.

“I hope you enjoyed it… It’s a special potion which contains goat blood, cockroach shell, cob web, beetle’s blood and bat wool… I bet it was tasty wasn’t it?!”

Christina eyes light up as she can’t believe she had just taken that potion without knowing of its contents. Christina however tries to walk towards the woman but she finds herself fading fast until she collapses to the floor unconscious. The woman smiles as she looks down at Christina.

“I hope you enjoy your vision quest… It certainly will be a bumpy ride…”

Christina wakes up in a dream. She is surrounded by nothing but the darkness and all of a sudden she sees a glowing figure walking towards her. She is illuminated glowing brightly however her face is covered by a hood and she speaks out to Christina.

Spirit: CHRISTINA… This is your vision quest… You will be visited by three spirits in this dream. I am the last one…All will make sense by the time you and I have our glance at the future. However you need to understand EVERY SINGLE DECISION that has brought you to this place. Every action has a certain outcome and it’s one called the butterfly effect. Who would have thought it would have had that much of an impact in your life. Tonight you will walk through the PAST, PRESENT, AND THE FUTURE!!!

Christina shakes her head in return.

Christina: Why am I getting Christmas Carol vibes, and where the hell am I?!

Spirit: You are exactly where you wanted to be. This is your vision quest so brace yourself because it will be bumpy ride. You are to learn something and I am afraid you won’t be able to go back to your real body until you learn your lesson…

Christina: Wait a minute I am stuck here?!

Christina tries to punch herself but it is no use. She is stuck where she is. She however jumps and finds herself floating into the air.

Christina: Oh that’s pretty cool I didn’t realize I could float…

Spirit: Anyway enjoy your quest hopefully you learn something…

With that the spirit fades away and as soon as she does Christina is left in nothing but darkness. A few moments go by and it is in that moment where Christina’s eyes are blinded by a blinding pink light. A figure comes close to her and it is revealed to be Christian Underwood. Christina can’t believe it as she crosses her arms.

Christina: You have to be kidding me… You totally can’t be…

Underwood: I AM THE GHOST OF CHRISTINA PAST and I AM CERTAINLY GOING TO ENJOY THIS…

Christina: I don’t think I really want to be here right now… I mean this isn’t what I was expecting.. Are you supposed to be the PINK FLAM….

Underwood: SILENCE… I don’t know if you realized this but you talk WAY TOO MUCH and it’s ANNOYING. Now do something you aren’t good at and LISTEN. Hopefully you learn something…

Christina: I don’t think I want too with you taking me for the trip…

Underwood: Too bad because this trip to the past begins NOW!!!!!!!!

With that Christian snaps his fingers and as soon as he does they travel at a fast speed. Christian glides through the air as Christina is throwing profanities at the SCW boss that she doesn’t particularly care for. It isn’t long before they come to a stop and it seems they are at a wrestling arena of some sort. Christina crosses her arms as she looks back at Christian.

Christina: Where did you take me?!

Underwood: Doesn’t this place look familiar to you?! It should because we are in the year of 2006. We are at one of WWG’s Pay Per Views. You were a happily married woman back then. You were with the man of your dreams and fresh out of wrestling school. However this would be a very instrumental time in your wrestling career. It would be the first time that you ever turned on somebody…

Christina shrugs her shoulders.

Christina: Honestly I don’t need to see this Christian… Also YOU WEREN’T EVEN HERE SO HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SHOW ME ANYTHING…

Underwood: I am a spirit of the past… I know ALL of your past besides when doesn’t Crystal Hilton turn to gain some cheap heat just to make things about her?! Anyway why don’t we just watch it should be fun to go down memory lane right?!

Christina just sighs and all of a sudden a locker room door opens and we can see a man with an afro and what looks like to be a WWG Intercontinental Championship around her shoulder. He smiles as he begins to pick his hair out.

“WOOOOOO THE DREAMER TODD WILLIAMS IS IN THE BUILDING BABY! Tonight I will defend my Intercontinental Championship and I WILL continue my 13 month Championship reign. What are the chances of me losing my title in a ladder match of all things?!”

It isn’t long before the locker room door opens up and we can see a woman in a gold 80’s looking disco one piece suit. Her hair is in an afro and is wearing high platform shoes. She winks as she looks at her husband.

“That’s right baby and you know your lovely wife Kris-Tal Williams will be right your side. You are going to win this match for me honey bun and for little Brittany back home. I totally believe you are going to beat the brakes off of Johnny tonight…”

Todd Williams smirks as he leans forward and plants a passionate kiss on Kris-Tal’s lips.

“You got that right and tonight we are going to PAH-TAY… Kool and the Gang said it best it will be a CELEBRATION!!!!!”

Christian laughs as he looks at the past version of Crystal.

Underwood: Kris-Tal?! To think you have the nerve of trying to make fun of the Pink Flamingo gimmick. You don’t look any better…

Christina: I rather not TALK about this… Although look at those natural curls and that hair. That was tough. You won’t believe how much product I had to put in my hair and…”

“Todd I have faith in you babe and I know you will defend that title but when am I actually going to get a chance to wrestle?! I didn’t spend a few years in Mexico training with my father for nothing. I need a chance to finally showcase who Crystal Williams is and it has to be so much more than being your wife…”

Todd just shrugs his shoulders.

“I know you are itching for that moment babe and you will be a solid women’s wrestler. You know that WWG really doesn’t offer anything for women now, and I think you would be better off just focusing on being my valet, manager, and wife…”

Crystal however just seems disgusted.

“Whatever Todd… I don’t even care anymore. Just go defend your championship because obviously my feelings don’t matter…”

Crystal storms off as Christina just shakes her head.

Christina: That wasn’t one of my better days…

Underwood: Obviously I can see that arrogant attitude was starting to manifest. Everything ALWAYS has to be about you doesn’t it? Don’t even answer that because I think we already know the answer to the question. Anyway why don’t we see how that match went down.

Christina: I rather not…

Underwood: I don’t think you have a choice in the matter. After all you are the one who can’t wake up until you finish this vision quest.

Christian snaps his fingers and as he does the two of them can spot Todd Williams in the middle of the match. Todd’s opponent is nowhere to be found and the 13 month champion begins to ascend to the ladder. Todd is at the top of the ladder and he begins to reach for his title. However what he doesn’t expect is his own wife Crystal is right there and she pushes the ladder sending to the outside of the ring where he falls through multiple tables.

Underwood: And just like that you TURNED on a loved one!

Christina shakes her head as she sighs in return.

Christina: You don’t understand though… I felt like he was holding me back. Those comments he made about me and the fact that I wanted to really get into women’s wrestling?! It was all bull crap. I wasn’t meant to sit in the background and be a supporting character. I am nobody’s valet and…

The two of them watch the Crystal from the past begin to make out with the new Intercontinental Champion. Christian snaps his fingers and we are now in the parking lot of that same night.

Underwood: However I do believe this was one of your finest moments though.

Todd could be seen walking through the parking lot as he seems disappointed.

“Crystal we need to talk… Babe whatever it is that you are going through I feel like the two of us need to really communicate with each o….”

Before he can even finish that statement he is immediately ran down by a Pink Corvette. He rolls over the hood as EMTS quickly rush to his aid. The window to the car rolls down and Crystal begins to blow kisses at her husband as she drives away.

Underwood: And just like that you stabbed your own husband in the back. The man who happened to be the father of your child! The same man who used his money to give you your own movie studio and spoil you. However because you couldn’t get your way ON ONE SINGLE NIGHT, you had to betray him.

Christina: I still don’t see what the point of this is?!

Underwood: This was only the start of something though how about we take a look at another one of your finest moments.

Christina: No I think I have seen enough. Let’s just call it a day and…

Before Christina can even finish her statement Christian warps them to another part in her life. This time it’s a year later. We are now on what looks to be a talk show set. Past Crystal is dressed to impress and she is wearing a WWG Women’s World Championship over one shoulder and a WWG Tag Team Championship over the other. She is as arrogant as could be as she flicks her long strawberry blonde hair.

Underwood: I bet you remember this day!

Christina: How could I ever forget it… Look at how happy I was. I was confident and I had finally brought women’s wrestling on the map in WWG. You never forget your first World Championship and just look t the confidence. I was a big time movie star and I felt like I was on top of the world.

Underwood: That might be true but then a certain blonde came along. One who intimidated you and…Let’s just see what just happened.

“Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the Rose Garden. I am your host the Rose Girl Crystal Hilton and of course your dual champion. Joining me tonight is a newly signed woman to the women’s division. I give to you Bobbi Jackson…”

Bobbi smiles as she begins to wave to people. She is about to speak but Crystal cuts her off.

“Anyway nobody really cares why you signed. The truth is this is MY DIVISION and it will always be my DIVISION! I know you didn’t come here to try to make friends. I know you are gunning for my championship and if that’s the case well….”

Before Crystal could say anything else she immediately stands up and tries to shove the belt against the woman’s skull. However what she gets for her trouble is a kick to the stomach followed by a very vicious Pedigree.

Underwood: Wow that really worked out well for you didn’t it?!

Christina: Christian… Don’t even say anything else… I think we are done here… Please bring me back.

Underwood shakes his head with a sigh.

Underwood: I am afraid I can’t do that. You still haven’t learned your lesson yet. Should I really show you how you hit your own daughter with a car?! Or how about the time you quickly moved on from relationship to relationship. I mean there was Todd Williams, Steve Awesome, you even slept with your friend Alex Jones former wife Shelly, Jonathan, and now Seleana. You just bounce around trying to find something to fill in a void that never seems to get filled and for what purpose exactly?! Just so you can continuously hurt them all over again and again. Your loyalty is non-existent. You and Despy worked hard to win the Blast From the Past just so you could stab him in the back in the end.  You have hurt friends, family, and even your spouse. So who are you loyal too?!

Christina doesn’t even know what to say as he continues to lay it into her.

Underwood: And when things don’t go your way you try to change on a dime and expect everybody to just appreciate what you are doing. I am sorry but the WORLD doesn’t revolve in the way that you want. There are consequences to every action you have made. I could easily showcase how you were quick to betray your wife just to get a championship match or how you helped her win the title just to serve your own agenda. All you seem to do is take and take from everybody. I feel sorry for anybody who are friends or attached to you. You are a walking case of drama and I don’t know how they can deal with that. Honestly Seleana does deserve better.

Christina: What’s the point Christian?! I still don’t understand what you are trying to get it!

Christian just sighs as he looks back at the woman.

Underwood: The point is all of this is ridiculous. What makes matters worse is you are a great wrestler. Nobody can ever take that away from you but as an individual you just flat out suck. You are very quick to play a victim card. It was all fun and games when you were screwing Amber Ryan out of her Blast From The Past tournament spot but I bet the joke was on you when Joshua’s father cost you your championship. What goes around certainly comes around. Nobody feels any pity for you because you deserve it. A sane person would learn from all of their mistakes. They would honestly try to get better but that isn’t you is it?!

Christina: I don’t understand what I am supposed to be learning on this vision quest!

Underwood just sighs as he shrugs his shoulders.

Underwood: Are you kidding me?! It really shouldn’t be that hard to figure out. You came to a seer to find a solution to something you already know. The doctors told you that these concussions have gotten the best of you. They told you that it could lead to permanent brain damage; you could get Dementia and of course develop CTE. The right decision would be to maybe walk away but you are PERSISTENT to fight Maki and for what point exactly?! She put you on the shelf. You didn’t even tell your wife what was happening with you. You kept it a secret from everybody. That’s just a sign of selfishness and even to this very day you don’t know the mentality of being a team player…Isn’t Seleana important enough to tell what’s going on in your life?!

Christina: Of course she is what kind of question is that?!

Underwood: And how about your daughter Aurora. You have a ten year old that really loves you. Did you even consider how she might feel about any of this?!

Christina doesn’t know what to say as she just gives Christian silence in return. Silence that showcases that she is lost for words. Underwood just shakes his head as he looks back at her.

Underwood: I know I can honestly show you so many different times of you messing things up but there’s no reason to really beat a dead horse in. I think that concludes this part of your vision quest. You will still have two more visions that will visit you. Hopefully you will learn something from them. Remember Christina the past exists because there are major mistakes that you made but you should learn not to do those things again.

Christina: Wait does this mean I am going to wake up?!

With that Christian snaps his fingers and as he does he disappears into the air. Christina’s spirit is now back in the room where she is unconscious at. Christina sees her body on the floor and she begins to scream at it.

Christina: Listen… You need to seriously wake the fuck up right now! Whatever was in that potion you can come back from this.

The Seer begins to laugh as she looks at Christina.

Seer: My child that isn’t going to work…

Christina: Wait you can see me?!

Seer: Of course I can its part of my power. You cannot wake up until you figure out what you are supposed to do from your vision quest. I do believe you are going to get what could be some bad news right now.

Christina: Wait what bad news?!

It is at that moment that Christina’s cell phone rings. Christina tries to fly towards her body to grab it but she realizes she can’t do anything in spirit form. She just sighs in return as the Seer picks up the phone. She begins speaking and Christina is horrified when she realizes that the woman is able to mimic her voice.

Seer: Hi his is Christina speaking can I help you?!

“Hello this is Doctor Stephens and I was looking over your scans. I have both bad news and good news…”

Christina opens her eyes in return.

Christina: That’s the neurologist! What are they saying?!

Seer: Oh what’s going on Doctor?!

“Mrs. Zdunich I just wanted to let you know after further reviewing over your scans it seems that you haven’t recovered from your concussion as fast as we would like, and because of such we are sorry to say but you won’t really be able to engage in physical activity for at least three weeks…”

Christina: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! That means I can’t fight Maki… That’s bullshit. My match has NEVER been called off. What am I supposed to tell my fans?! Where do I even go from here… This is a bunch of bullshit. Please say something on behalf of me…

Seer: I understand… Is there anything else you wanted to tell me doctor?!

“Actually yes there is something else we wanted to bring up. After reviewing everything it seems like things aren’t as bad as we initially thought they were. All of your tests were good. Your responses are normal. You will make a complete recovery. You just need to take things easy. You won’t have any brain damage and you don’t have to give up what you love…”

Seer: Thank you so much… I will take it easy… Bye doctor…

With that the Seer hangs the phone up as Christina crosses her arms as she looks back at the Seer with a grin.

“Wait a minute did the doctor just say that everything is fine?! If that’s the case I think I learned my lesson which means I SHOULD BE BACK IN MY BODY RIGHT NOW!!!!”

The seer smirks as she looks deeply into Christina’s eyes.

“I wish that was the case but you still have much to learn from your quest. At least you know that if you believe in things and have faith things can work out for the best. I think it’s about that time for the next spirit to visit you though. This one should definitely be a fun one. I think you are going to enjoy this… Or let me rephrase that I am going to take enjoyment out of it. See you soon and hopefully the present doesn’t hurt too much…”

Christina: Wait what do you mean you hope it doesn’t hurt too much… what does that mean?!

It isn’t long before Christina’s spirit form finds herself in a dark room. Everything is completely pitch black. All of a sudden we a figure riding a huge Teddy Bear and it stops right in front of Christina. Her eyes open up in amazement as she just sighs.

Christina: You have to be kidding me?!

The figure reveals himself to be Despayre. The spirit smiles he looks right at Christina before he turns his attention to the huge life size bear.

Despy: I am the spirit of Christina Present and!!!

Christina quickly waves her hands about as she looks right at him.

Christina: NO ABSOLUTELY NO… THIS HAS TO BE SOME SICK JOKE!!! You can’t be the spirit of my present…

Despy laughs as he looks at Angel.

Despy: I know Angel… She is a mean poopie head but we have a job to do…Hopefully she can relate to the present!

Christina: Listen I don’t care if you are supposed to be my present spirit but there is no possible way that Bear can talk and…

Christina turns her attention to Angel who actually moves and looks back at her.

Angel: Do you ever be quiet and actually listen?! Why do you always treat Despy mean?!

Christina’s eyes open wide up as she backs up a few feet.

Christina: This must be a damn vision quest… THAT BEAR IS ACTUALLY TALKING…. SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!!!

Despy: Anyway it’s time to go on a journey. Put your seat belt on… This is going to be a real roller coaster!!!

And with that Christina can only sigh in return as she anticipated what the present held for her.

The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of Christina Rose. She is looking out at what looks to be the Las Vegas skyline from her apartment. She shakes her head before turning her attention over to the camera and she speaks.

“Hello to all of my wonderful blossoming roses out there. I know it has been a very long time since I managed to be able to stand in front of a camera, and speak to all of you. To be honest it has been way too long. I think the worst thing to have ever happened to my career in a very long time is when Maki decimated me on a Climax Control. She completely obliterated me and I was forced to go to the hospital. I truly really don’t remember the actual attack. That is locked away deep in my brain because as soon as I was beaten down I had blacked out… The next thing I realize is when I wake up I am in a hospital bed with my loved ones surrounding me…”

Christina let’s some tears roll down her cheek as she tries her best to wipe them as she continues to speak.

“I don’t ever want to be in that position ever again. I don’t want my little daughter Aurora to see me like that and more importantly I don’t like putting Seleana in that position. When Maki beat me down it felt like my whole world was turned upside down. I was visited by doctor after doctor. The prognosis wasn’t really the best. They all told me the same thing. They told me that my days competing were going to be numbered. They saw signs of brain damage and if I continued to put my head through that entire trauma I would develop things such as CTE which could cause dementia. Just thinking about everything really didn’t sit too well inside of me.

I know I probably don’t mean that much to some of you. I won’t try to stand here and ask for a pity party because I know we been down that road before, but the truth is if there is one thing that I am passionate about it’s the fact that I can come down to that ring and do what I do best. It doesn’t matter if you love or hate me. If you decided to cheer me or you wish to roar at me with boos.

The reality is I love all of it. I love to hear the noise. I love the sound of the reaction and it’s that feeling that brings me to this euphoric feeling that this is my sanctuary. It’s the place where I feel alive. More importantly than that I know I happen to be signed up to so many different wrestling companies but I love wrestling. Sometimes it just seems like I just can’t get enough of it and I always want more…”

Christina wipes the tears from out of her eyes as she shares her heart some more.

“When my injuries were the reason the match with Maki was called off I felt like a bit of my soul had died. I always want to go out to that ring and give everything I have to make something happen. My chance to finally make Maki pay for what she did went right out the window and I was relegated to being a spectator. I don’t want to watch from the sidelines though. I need to participate. I need to be in that ring and doing the very thing that I love more than anything else. Wrestling is where I feel alive.

I guess my only saving grace was the fact that after getting another look by the doctors things aren’t as bad as we initially thought they were. I am fully cleared to wrestle and I didn’t suffer as much damage as everyone assumed. What that means is that the longevity of my career will continue onward and I can confidently do what I love to do. I just had to deal with watching others do it.

I know it sucks but if there is something that makes me upset more than anything it’s the fact that I can’t really give Maki her receipt. She has somehow found her way into a Roulette Championship match and I am left on the outside wondering what I could possibly do…”

Christina shrugs her shoulders as she speaks again.

“I was able to listen to what Alicia Lukas said this week and its complete crap. You can’t call me out for simply just hanging on when I was a World Champion this year. I found my way to being at the top and managed to put two defenses behind me. Nothing has past me by. Injuries had me sidelined but I am still one of the most hardworking women in this company. I am still SCW until the day I die. I know my name comes up a lot for other companies but the truth is I am continuously building the brand of SCW. I represent this company in tournaments and hopefully through my hard work people can see what I put into all of this, and wish to find their way to this roster.

Isn’t that what this is about?! Don’t we want to plant seeds so that things can grow into something beautiful?! That is what I want out of the division?!

I think the hardest thing about being sidelined is watching others ascend to greatness. Everyone else was included for something and I feel like I am on the outside looking in. For weeks upon weeks I just wanted to be involved in something. It’s not because I am desperate but it is because I am itching to fight for my fans and after not competing at the last super card they deserve to see me doing something. Little did I know that Christian would finally answer my pleas and he would put me right at the forefront in a major main event!”

Christina finally forms a grin as she nods her head and continues to speak.

“I actually get to go toe to toe with a woman who I have had an eye on for a very long time in Myra Rivers. Myra I don’t know what you are thinking when it comes to me. Perhaps in your mind you think I am going to try to bury you or spill some nonsense about you but let me just be completely honest with you. You are a woman I can actually admire and somebody that I look up to. It must be silly to hear that from a woman who happens to be the only five time World Champion in this company’s history and of course a Hall of Famer but seriously you are a woman who I am looking at because you are where I want to be.

I don’t just mean as a wrestler either or the level of dominance that you have showcased lately. That has nothing to do with it but it’s the fact that you are now in your mid-thirties right now. You are one month away from 37 years old which is crazy because this year I am turning 34. Nobody ever wants to grow old because they feel when they get older they won’t be as good. However with you that’s not the case. The older you get you just seem to be getting better and better. You have completely wrecked shop across the Bombshells division.

You win that Internet Championship from Kate Steele and you go on to defend it against some big names. You managed to overcome Roxi Johnson and even before having he Internet Championship you had major wins over Alicia Lukas and Amber Ryan. It doesn’t get any better than that. You have taken the Internet Championship and have made it into an even higher level. It’s like hard to pry that thing off of your fingers. I would say you are one of the greatest Internet Champions in this company’s history…”

Christina shakes her head as she smirks.

“I know people would like at the streak and immediately point at that as being the best of the best but there is something that I never really addressed when it came to the Internet Championship. It’s the fact that I had loved that title. I loved the design of it and I remember when I won it and put it around my waist. When SCW came back from a hiatus I was tasked against defending it against Vargas, and had to put it on the line against Mikah in a winner takes all unification match. You can guess that I proudly retained my title and when I did so came the end of my Internet Championship reign. It’s a moment I cherish and I guess what I am trying to say is that you aren’t the only undefeated Internet Champion in this company’s history…

I feel like my story was left unfinished. I didn’t really get a chance to establish myself as the Internet Champion because I was quickly rushed into a unification match. I know I had what it took to carry that championship with pride. You should be proud of what you have done because that title is definitely the workhorse championship. You are always fighting and trying to elevate yourself. Defenses are often and quick and only the most dedicated can push themselves forward.

You have done that for well over a year and now look at you. You are in the driver’s seat and it won’t be long until you get to step into the ring with Amber. I know that sounds good on paper and I know you are eager to be in the ring with her. After all the dream can come true. You can become a World Champion again. That would make it championship number 19 for you in your career or is a 20?! I have forgotten but that number is still a big deal. You have stood the test of time and you are still getting better…

I know you are really confident as well because every time you have been in the ring with Amber you have managed to best her and even I haven’t done that yet. That is all good and I can respect a woman who is trying to be the best of the best…”

Christina waves her finger.

“There is just one problem with all of that mentality though. It’s the fact that you will have to deal with me next. The two of us were destined to be in the ring with one another as much as you have won almost 19 championships in your career the fact is I have won 18 World Championships and that’s not counting any lower tier or mid-tier titles. I too am standing the test of time and it seems like every year I wrestle in this company I somehow manage to do the unthinkable and win a World Championship. People can make jokes about what talent get their own locker room and who is considered great or not.

I know for a fact that I am among the cream of the crop. I always find my way into the main event and even if things don’t pan out I still am in the conversation. Ideally I want to go to that ring and play spoiler to you. After all how would it look if I beat you one on one. I think the narrative would change to Christina deserves her rematch for the title. She needs another crack at Amber again and she should challenge for the title that she lost.

However we all know how this would work out though. Even though that is what I would want out this the narrative would never go in that way because people don’t like me. I can somehow seeing Amber distracting you because she’s on commentary and there’s a big asterisk next to my win… Christina wins BUT Amber played a distraction. That’s how these things always go…

I don’t care though. Regardless of what goes down I am still coming at you with everything I got because I have this undying need to fight women like you. Do I want the title around your waist?! Of course I do… Do I want the title that Amber has?! Well duh… A six time champion sounds a lot better than just being a five time champion, but what I want to pursue more than anything is simply to beat you…”

Christina winks at the camera.

“And why you must be asking?! It’s not for positioning or to insert myself into a potential main event. I want to beat you for the sake that I want to be considered the best of the best, and in order to elevate yourself to that you have to beat everybody who you consider the best. I know that’s why I continuously wish to fight Mikah even though she is always off and on if she really wants to step into singles competition. It’s why I want to always be in the ring with an Evie, or an Amber, or even an Alicia Lukas. It’s why I constantly wish Vixen would accept my challenges or I fantasize what would have happened if I been in the ring with a Misty god rest her soul. It’s because I like pushing myself to new heights, and I love to challenge myself.

It’s a compliment when I tell you that I desperately want to be in the ring with you. Don’t take my level of respect for granted though because at the end of the day I am gunning to beat you senseless. I am gunning to outwrestle you so that I won’t feel insulted when I constantly ask for match after match every week.

Will you bring it against me this week?! I hope you do… I know it might be hard to focus on me with Amber on commentary but just keep your eyes on this rose because if you don’t you will find yourself getting pricked by my thorns. Besides if Amber feels the need to get involved she can get this work too.

I know you are going to come into this gunning for me on all cylinders. After all it was because of me that you had found yourself into the finals of the Blast From The Past tournament. If I never distracted Amber and put my hands on Despy keeping him from disturbing my potential match with Amber, you wouldn’t have been in that finale. It would have been Amber. Deep down you owe me thanks for what happened…

But I know that’s not how you wanted to win and you wish you could have done it fairly. So this is your chance to make me pay for what I have done. If you are still holding onto that I can admit I already served the punishment for that! My little sin caused Despy’s father to pay back the favor. What goes around comes around and I can accept that. So if you have your eyes on making me pay for what I did. The only thing I have to say to you is bring it because I want that fire.

I want you to bring all of that attitude. I want you to be passionate about beating me and I want you at your best.

It feels like I am looking at a mirror reflection of myself. You were nasty at one point in your career. You had bullied others and I know you tormented Andrea. You feel bad about what you done and now look at her. She has really fell off of the deep end and is beside herself. I was in your shoes but I did more than just bully new wrestlers. I treated my own loved ones like shit. I treated them awful just to advance my own career or to try to find a place to be accepted…”

Christina takes a long deep breath as she speaks more to the camera.

“I can finally say with confidence that after all of these years I have found what I really need to do. I just need to own up to my actions and keep pouring myself out in that ring. Change doesn’t come overnight which also means that changing on a dime won’t get me my desired results. If I am to get what I really want I need to work for it. I plan to do that. As soon as the bell rings you are going to get a challenge. You are going to get the best Christina Rose that you possibly can get. I don’t know if it’s going to be enough or not because you are at the top of your craft right now…

If for some reason it is enough then I know deep in my heart I still have what it takes to fight with the best of the best and I will wait in anticipation to see what is next for me on the horizon. However if for some reason I lose and you do beat me. I will dust myself off. I will look you in the eye and I will shake your hand. I am a good sport and it’s just motivation for me to gain that drive and determination so I can better myself and be in a position to beat you. Either way let it be known that this just the first of many matches between us.

This will not be the last that you see of Christina Rose. Throughout everything I will continue pushing forward. For I am the rose that refuses to wither away, I will blossom, and I will grow into something beautiful. The name is Christina Rose….

Lights

Camera

Action

It’s Showtime Myra… So let’s go out there and do what we do best. Welcome to your curtain call, take a bow because your show is over, and as far as I go…. Consider this my encore…. SCW watch carefully. I will put on an amazing performance and I will showcase that I should always be included in something. Best of luck Myra you certainly will need it…”

With that Christina can only smile to the camera and it is on that image that we fade out on. 
user posted image