Author Topic: ALEX JONES (c) vs MILES "MILO" KASEY vs CALEB STORMS - ROULETTE TITLE  (Read 2381 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Alex Jones

• View Profile
    • Alex Jones
Conflict of interest.

Well. This was awkward.

Members of the gym had fought before. With each other, against each other. In and beyond the walls. But this was different. Austin and Alex had fought over the SCW world title. But the perception was that Austin was a world champion in waiting and Alex was the beaten down veteran. Hell, Alex had been in the ring with, and beaten, Milo recently. But now, a title was on the line. And Milo was on the come up. He had impressed everyone in SCW, Apex and at the gym. Alex especially. And now things in the gym were. Off. And Alex hated it.

He hated what SCW did. Putting Milo in a position to get into a title match with Alex and Caleb.

It seemed like SCW were trying to drive Wolfslair apart.

His arms folded over his chest as he looked out onto the main floor. Everyone was there, stretching, talking, getting ready to work out. And Alex was hiding in his office, a loud sigh escaping his lips as Sonja raised an eyebrow. She shook her head not wanting to give Alex the satisfaction of coddling him. If Alex wanted to talk, he would need to be a big boy and open his damn mouth.

Alex cleared his throat and sighed again shaking his head as he turned away from the window, leaning his back against it keeping his arms folded. A black sleeveless workout shirt baring the Wolfslair logo looked like it was painted to his skin. It was so tight. Sonja laughed to herself. Alex frowned and stepped forward. ”What’s so funny?”

Sonja dropped her pen and stood up picking up the papers she was doing, moving them over to a small pile setting some envelopes on top before turning to her husband with a bemused look. ”Aside from you squeezing yourself into that muscle shirt like you’re in your early twenties, well your attempts at trying to get my attention with your overdramatic sighs.” Alex goes to say something, his finger shooting up, he stutters and clears his throat unable to reply. Sonja couldn’t help but laugh and move around tapping her husband on the shoulder. ”So, if you’re quite done, tell me what’s on your mind?”

Alex gave a small nod and turned, his hand moving sideways towards the window with a small motion. ”One of the top contenders for a championship I own is out there, and I can’t help but think this isn’t healthy.” He looked down, Sonja nodded, seeming like she was in agreement as she moved closer, she matched Alexs’ stance folding her own arms over her chest. ”What?..”

Sonja raised an eyebrow. ”Competition between teammates is healthy. That's why you formed this gym.”

And part of that was true. The entire mentality that started Wolfslair, iron sharpens iron. Going against the best of the best in the gym every day made you ready for the competition out there. But this was different, or so Alex felt. ”Thing is, I’m not part of a team. I own this place, I’m the head trainer, they look to me for guidance and help, how would they feel if I get in the ring and beat one of them for a championsh-”

Smack

Alex paused, Sonjas hand lightly shot up, smacking him upside the head sending his black hair flying up, he blinked a few times and tilted his head confused as Sonja smirked. ”Are we done going on an ego trip?. Did you fall over?” He laughed and shook his head as Sonja adjusted her stance staring her husband dead in the eye. ”Your resume speaks for itself. We get it. But, this is a team. And you are a part of it. So this match, well, it’s part of why you wanted this.” He sighed again, this time it was one of acceptance as he looked out into the gym, Sonja chuckled again. ”Besides, who says you’ll beat Milo?. Kid is talented.”

He scoffed and nodded. ”Point taken….thanks Sonja”

She beamed, stepped forward and raised up on her tiptoes to kiss her husband on the cheek before flicking his nose. ”You’re welcome, but it’s part of the job description.”

Alex smiled and quipped. ”Giving me sage like advice?”

”No.” She sat back down at her desk waking her computer up from its sleep with a grin. ”Keeping your ego in check.”

Alex was again speechless, his jaw dropped and he just shook his head groaning as he pulled the door open stepping out onto the gym floor. He took a few steps before stopping next to Austin, the six foot six former world champion stood with his arms folded watching a few of the gym members roll on the mats, a toothpick in his hand as he picked at his teeth. Alex raised an eyebrow looking up as Austin grunted with a smirk. ”She did it again didn’t she?”

Alex nodded slowly. Austin couldn’t help but laugh.

”Sooner or later, she puts everyone in their place.” He puffed his chest out and stretched. ”Except me.”

He smiled, Alex shook his head with a sarcastic and annoyed look plastered on his face, the door to the office opened, Sonja’s voice rang out, and Austin's entire demeanor changed. ”Austin James Mercer.” Alex turned and smiled. ”You and I need to have a little chat about proper disposal of body hair in the showers…” Austin shook his head and backed up, he turned on his heels and walked into the office closing the door. Alex just sighed and started to stretch. It was going to be a long day.

Earn it.

”Let the record show, past performance is never a guarantee of future results. Professional wrestling is not a goddamn science experiment. You can’t add all the same goddamn variables and expect to get the same result to verify your theories.”

Alex spits his words, looking more annoyed than usual. His lips twisting into a smile as he sits back in black jeans and a red and black wolfslair shirt. Always repping the merchandise.

”Alex was washed up right? Facing the best in SCW and kept coming up short. Against Ben, O’Malley, Jack Washington, Fenris. I heard it all. Over and over again. Alex just a shell of who he once was. And, for a second there I believed it. I felt it. I would sit there and look in the mirror and I would study every single goddamn line on my face, I’d look at a few grey hairs in my beard, I’d get up and feel my body creaking and aching. I’d honestly look at myself and think maybe it was time. Time to walk away from the ring, to walk away from my career and just be happy with what I accomplished.”

“After all. What did I have to prove? Since I was seventeen years old and I first stepped foot in a wrestling ring, since I hit that mat for the first time and hit those ropes every single breath I have taken has been dedicated to doing this. And not just doing it, doing it at a high level and being the best of the goddamn best. And in the last nineteen years that is what I’ve done. Ten world titles, countless other championships, high profile matches against the best of the day as well as legends and names that would go on to be great. And sometimes they have come and gone, and I have stayed. So when I say I was thinking about hanging them up and retiring, know that it was something that weighed heavily on my head.”

“And see, Bill Barnhart kind of got to me. See, he reminded me how he beat me. Yeah, Big Bill has a win over me, and he brought it up, chewed it up and spat it in my face.”

“Now, sometimes, for whatever reason, people can end up just beating someone else, week in and week out. For no other reason than it just happens. Look at Seleana Zdunich and Alicia, aside from one time that was due to different circumstances that is what has happened. But look at Roxi and Alicia. Same thing but reversed. So, I thought, for a second, maybe Bill would be like that with me. Maybe I was about to lose this title in a match against Bill and my first defense. And I have to be honest, if I had lost to that fat asshole, well, I’d be done. I would have taken my ass home and none of you would have seen me again.”

He shakes his head and breathes in and out deeply before pushing to his feet revealing that he has the Sin City Wrestling Roulette title in his hand. He holds it up looking sideways at it and smirks before throwing it over his shoulder.

”Anyone who wants this is going to be in for a dog fight. You want it? Then earn it. Now, my opponents in this match earned a shot, unlike Barnhart who earned it by losing then somehow got in the ring with me. Miles Kasey and Caleb Storms won matches to get their opportunity at me. I’ll admit my opportunity against Cassian was based less on me earning it and more on my name. And I still believe they thought he was the future of Sin City. I still believe he was being set up to be the next golden boy and a win over me while I had name value was going to set him up. But, I flipped the script. Just like Caleb storms seems to be doing right now.”

“See, Caleb is someone who has lost so much in Sin City wrestling it’s become a meme. Caleb Storms says he’s going to win a title, a match or an opportunity. Hilarity ensues. Only. Right now, the laughter has started to silence.”

“Because Caleb Storms is suddenly no joke.”

“And, look, I’m guilty of this too. I am guilty of looking at your name on a goddamn card and chuckling. And honestly there is a part of me, that realises if I just went down that road and I ignored what you’ve done you’d sneak up on me and take this title from me. But, how can I Caleb? The last two people I have beaten, Cassian and Bill, have also been beaten by you. So, while it might be the popular thing to do, to sit here and throw you under the bus, call you a loser, say you don’t belong in the ring with me, but goddamnit Caleb, you have come a long way from the guy who keeps running his mouth and had only been handed a title...and I think that’s what it is wasn’t it?”

“You won the title legit, you held the Internet title and realised what it was like to hold it. You had a taste of real tangible success and now, well, now you want more don’t you? It’s addictive and that makes you dangerous. But, I’m not going to underestimate you this time Caleb, you’re a danger to my title, and I’m going to fucking treat you like it.”

He smirks and nods adjusting the title and moving to the back of the room, leaning back against the wall.

”Much like I will with Milo. Someone who I know is hungry. Someone who I know is determined and driven. He has been tearing it up at PWS and in Sin City. Hell, he and I already had a one on one match so I know how far he can push me. I know how good Miles is and I’m not about to just think because I got one win over the kid he’s going to be my bitch. I see him, day in and day out in that gym, working his ass off, sweating and bouncing around like a crazy ping pong ball.”

“And therein lies an issue. I have seen what he’s capable of, everything he’s capable of. And he he hasn’t seen a third of what Alex Jones can do. He knows me as the veteran with no confidence, the mentor in the gym barking orders and unrolling grappling mats. He knows me as the guy who was on a losing streak before getting in the ring with him and in a way I should be thanking Milo. See, it was because of him I realised I wasn’t done.”

“I was able to keep up with him, I was able to beat him.”

“It made me realise I have a lot left in the tank and even more to give back to this business. It’s what led me to realise that I could beat Cassian, that I could beat Bill and that I can step in that ring at Into the void and beat both you and Caleb. But, I know it won’t be easy, he beat Bill, you beat Lincoln. You two earned the shot at the roulette title and regardless of what kind of match it is I know you will both do everything you can to try and take it from me. So, you want it? Come get it.”

Offline Caleb Storms

• View Profile
    • Caleb Storms
“Back in the Spotlight!”
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 09:42:01 PM »
Caleb may have lost the Internet Championship back to Agostino Romano at Blaze of Glory IX but it didn’t take long for him to be thrust back into the title picture as he went on to qualify for a Roulette Title Shot at Alex Jones alongside Miles Kasey, on paper, Alex looked to be the odds on favourite to win but anything could happen in wrestling and with two young and hungry wrestlers eyeing his gold, this might be Alex’s first and last defence, real question is, can Caleb get back in the champion’s circle!

Outside the Go Gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 10th of May 2021, 18:00pm

From one Supercard to another, from one title match to another.

Though to be fair, I at least earned my way into the Roulette Title Match this time around, as opposed to being handed the Internet Title by J2H and subsequently challenging the guy who ended my first reign just to prove that I could win it legitimately and you know what? I did just that! I won the title legitimately and whilst my second reign was exactly the same length my first reign, I had no regrets coming out of that title match.

If anything, I dodged a bullet by not retaining against Agostino, I don’t fear Mac like I used to fear Fenris, but he still would’ve been a tough challenger and that’s IF I got past O’Malley first!

Instead of those guys though, I have a Triple Threat Match between myself, Miles Kasey and the defending champion Alex Jones in the second Roulette Rules match of the night and since Krystal’s in the first Roulette Title Match, I’m pretty much routing for her to win the gold from Royal Purple on principle, both because she’s been helping Katie with her training and that I follow her Twitch Channel and subscribe to her YouTube page.

Don’t act surprised, I’m hardly the first one!

Speaking of my favourite Australian Go Gym Graduate that’s part of the reason I’m here at the Go Gym, see me and Katie made plans for me to pick her up from the Go Gym today whilst we were at Climax Control 300 last night and she mentioned that Krystal was scheduled to help train her and the other female trainees that night, the boys weren’t so lucky as they were dealing with an angry Fenris.

Yep, wouldn’t want to be them tonight!

As I sat in the car jamming to “Abyss” by Unleash the Archers I started to see the students pouring out of the Go Gym, as I predicted, the guys (especially Josh) were walking with noticeable limps whilst the ladies seemed in high spirits, after a few minutes Katie came up to the car alongside Caitlin and Adrienne.

“Hey Caleb.” Katie greeted me with a kiss before motioning to the other two trainees. “You don’t mind if Adrienne and Caitlin hitch a ride, right? Their cars are in the shop and they had to walk to the gym this morning.”

“I’m not complaining because it was good exercise.” Caitlin chimed in and I glanced over at her. “But our feet are sore as hell from the training session.”

“Oui, and we don’t live that far anyway.” Adrienne added as the French Go Gym leaned over. “We’ll make it worth your while!”

“You realize that it just sounded like you ladies were offering me a foursome, right?” I pointed out and they female students laughed. “Not that I’d complain off course.”

“Sorry Caleb but I’ve got a boyfriend and Adrienne’s a lesbian.” Caitlin apologized once she regained her composure and I nodded as a got the idea. “We meant cooking dinner for you and Katie.”

“And even if I was into foursomes, doing something like that with fellow Go Gym Students would just be weird, in my opinion.” Katie chimed in and that was all the convincing I needed to let the three ladies into my car, Katie in the passenger seat and Adrienne and Caitlin in the back, and once they were buckled up, I started to drive off. “Before you ask, they’ll be cooking for us tomorrow night.” Katie added as I turned down the music.

“I figured as much.” I nodded as I drove down the street. “So, how was training with Krystal today? I heard she left Climax Control 300 early.”

“She didn’t show up.” Katie responded and I gave her a surprised look. “Gabriel and Odette didn’t give an exact reason but apparently she’s dealing with family stuff at the moment.”

“Which was news to us because we thought that the rest of Krystal’s family was back in Australia.” Caitlin added with a shrug and Adrienne nodded in agreement. “But Gabriel didn’t elaborate beyond that and Charlotte from London Underground ended up filling in for her, not nearly as nice as Krystal but still fun to spar with.”

“We did consider asking Krystal about it when she next came in, but we decided against it.” Adrienne chimed in and the other female trainees nodded. “Whilst it was out of character for Krystal to miss a session, if it was for personal reasons then they should stay personal, right?”

“Exactly!” I nodded in agreement as I drove along. “Oh yeah, almost forgot, you ladies will point out your homes to me, right?” I asked as I adjusted the rear-view mirror to make eye contact with Caitlin and Adrienne and they nodded. “Back on the topic of Krystal, you’d think she wouldn’t miss a training day, her first title match as a member of the SCW roster is coming up soon.”

“Maybe but Krystal has said before that she has a home gym set up, ring included, even if she misses a day at the Go Gym, she won’t have much to worry about in regards too getting workouts in.” Caitlin responded and I nodded as I got the idea. “Speaking of title matches, how are you feeling heading into the match against Alex Jones and Miles Kasey?”

“A bit nervous, not gonna lie.” I admitted before adjusting the rear-view again so that it showed the road. “I already knew Alex from my time in Honour Wrestling, but I will admit, Miles is a wildcard because I’ve never wrestled him before.”

“I think Miles is just glad that he doesn’t have to put up with The Troll again.” Katie laughed in response before shaking her head. “Seriously, one day that guy’s going to get himself killed live on Climax Control because he pissed off the wrong wrestler, I’m surprised his mom didn’t tell him to tone it down after the Tempest incident!”

“Same here, especially since she’s a total sweetheart!” I nodded in agreement before pausing. “To paraphrase Christian Underwood, loud but a total sweetheart.”

“I’m just surprised that he didn’t bring her in as his manager, but then he would have to filter everything through her, and it wouldn’t be as fun.” Caitlin shrugged before she spotted a house. “This is my place, just pull up to the curb.”

“You got it.” I nodded before parking the car, Caitlin let herself out and after saying her goodbyes to us and closing the door behind her we drove off. “So, Caitlin said that you were a lesbian?” I asked as I glanced over at Adrienne who laughed.

“I realize that it’s a bit of a cliché in wrestling but it’s true, I’m hoping to be yet another female wrestler who happens to be gay.” Adrienne shrugged her shoulders in response as we drove on. “Though to be clear, I didn’t realize that I was gay until after I joined the Go Gym, still haven’t come out to my family.”

“Are you worried about their reaction?” I asked and Adrienne shook her head.

“No, my older brother is gay as well and they still welcome him at family get togethers, I just don’t see them that often because they are over in France and I’m here in Vegas.” Adrienne added before chuckling. “And my parents are so computer illiterate that they haven’t masted the art of Facebook yet, I likely won’t come out to them until the pandemic is over, but I have told my brother.”

“How did he react?” Katie asked and Adrienne laughed.

“By promising to take me to the best gay clubs in Paris once the pandemic is over and I can go visit them.” Adrienne laughed before leaning back in the car seat. “Don’t get me wrong, you’re a good looking guy Caleb but I’ve just never had any sexual interest in men, so no, you really didn’t have a chance at a foursome with me, Katie and Caitlin.”

“Didn’t hurt to ask, right?” I asked with a good natured grin and the two ladies laughed, a few more minutes passed before Adrienne motioned for us to stop. “Is this your place?”

“Yeah, and I had better go see my cat because I can see that she wants to be let it from here.” Adrienne commented and I glanced up before seeing a black cat sitting by the door. “Don’t worry about him bringing bad luck, that’s just superstitious nonsense.”

“I’ll take your word for it, have a good night.” I told her before Adrienne let herself out of the car and said her goodbyes before walking off. “Looks like it’ll be a crazy week at the Go Gym, right?”

“I know right? And the week just started!” Katie scoffed in response before I turned up the music again. “Makes me wonder how crazy week two will be.”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we come too it, I haven’t even done my first promo yet.” I admitted as I drove along, and Katie gave me a curious look. “Which will be the first thing on the agenda after we eat dinner.”

“Sounds good to me.” Katie nodded before I continued to drive towards our home.

Caleb’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 10th of May 2021, 21:00pm

*promo time*

We ended up coming home late due to traffic and just ordered takeout when we did get back, now that we’ve had our full of Domino’s Pizza I decided to get started on my promo.

“Let’s face it, when the year started, I was pretty much a walking joke! A guy who had only “won” the Internet Championship because J2H handed it to me at the tail end of 2020 but when Austin James Mercer attacked me to kick off the feud with Fenris, I don’t know, something just snapped inside me and after I retired the whole song parody idea with that last one against Austin, I just started to take this sport a lot more seriously than I had before, and what have I done since then? Won the Internet Title legitimate, beat a guy who many claimed to be the future of SCW clean as a whistle and oh yeah, secured my spot in this title match against Alex Jones and Miles Kasey and now that I'm back in the spotlight, I'm not about to give it up!!”

What a difference a couple of months make.

“As far as I see it, I can only see this momentum of mine swinging upwards from here! And it’ll start at Into the Void X where I’ll win the Roulette Title for the second time in my career! Now don’t get me wrong, Miles and especially Alex are tough competition, Alex won the title from a game Cassian Reed and Miles has been impressive since he signed with the company but here’s the thing guys, I’m entering this match with a lot to prove.”

What do I mean by that? Well…….

“Even with this string of good performances in the ring, I feel like I still have a long way to go before people stop recognising me as “the guy who was scared shitless of Fenris” and instead recognise me as “the guy who is a two time Internet Champion, one time Mixed Tag Team Champion and, hopefully, two time Roulette Champion” because regardless of how short those reigns were or how they started, those aren’t stats that you can ignore! I’ve held titles in this company! I’ve proven that I can win titles, but everyone thinks of me as “ha-ha, let’s shout hi Fenris behind Calen’s back and watch him have a heart attack!”, yeah, real funny making fun of the guy who was one of Fenris’s first opponents in SCW!”

But I digress, it’s time I talked directly to my opponents, started with Alex!

“I guess it’s become something of a tradition in multi-man/person title matches to start with the defending champion, right? Unless off course, you’re the defending champion yourself but either way, I’m kicking things off by talking about Alex Jones! I will admit Alex, you are a fantastic wrestler, and you earned that Roulette Title when you beat Cassian! I would say the same thing about “Old Fart” Bill Barnhart but let’s face it, that guys so far passed it that his dog could probably beat him in a wrestling match, yet he still gets title matches/opportunities, against you, against Ignorant Discard and oh yeah! Against me!”

Here we go.

“Alex, we both know the story by now, you beat Cassian to win the gold and then defended it against Bill Barnhart but wait! What’s that? I hear alarm bells ringing because I picked up wins against those same two guys as well! Albeit in the reverse order because I beat Bill to earn my spot in this match and then beat Cassian in a tune up match, but my point still stands, will share common opponents on our roads to glory but you want to know what the difference is in my road to glory?”

It’s a big one!

“You started yours by winning the Roulette Title and I’m ending my road by winning it from you! This is my first step towards being taken seriously an in SCW ring by my opponents and eventually the higher ups and whilst I did hear that you actually had some kind things to say about me in your promo Alex, I haven’t watched it yet because I had stuff to do around the house, the old saying rings true, nice guys finish last and at Into the Void X I will finish first and take the gold!”

And now onto Miles!

“But I would be remiss if I didn’t talk about the third guy in this match, after all, Miles qualified for this Roulette Title Match the week before I did after beating Lincoln Daniels, but this isn’t your first meeting with Alex, isn’t it Miles? You took him on at Climax Control 294 which Alex won via pin-fall, so this is your chance to get that win back, right? Guess again, because I’m the third man in this match and I’m not walking out without the title!”

Speaking off.

“Whilst we’re on the subject, you haven’t had the best of luck in the Roulette Division Miles, the last time you were in a Roulette Title Match was all the way back at Violet Conduct VI where you challenged O’Malley for the title and how did that turn out for you? Oh yeah, you ended up on the losing end of the Christian’s Choice stipulation and proved to be a nice snack for a bunch of piranhas, now I’m not going to make light of what was likely the most painful way to lose a title match ever, but it does point to a pattern.”

And here it is.

“That pattern is that you’re a choke artist, every time you get a big opportunity something conspires against you and before you know it, you’ve lost yet another title match and this match will be no different! I know you’ll give me a hell of a match alongside Alex Miles but your career in SCW is something like a roller-coaster, you’ve had highs and you’ve had lows and believe me, I’ve been there myself! And this match will be yet another low for you!”

It’s that simple.

“This match, on paper at least, seems like a sure-fire successful second title defence for Alex Jones over me and Miles Kasey but people said something similar about my match against Cassian Reed a few weeks ago but what does the record state? “Caleb Storms beat Cassian Reed by pin-fall”, like I said, this is my first step towards people finally realising just how good I am in the ring and if Alex and Miles even think about underestimating me, that Roulette Title is as good as mine!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Alex has one successful defence to him name, unfortunately it was against Bill Barnhart who I think even The Troll could beat convincingly at this point! But at Into the Void X he’s facing real competition in the form of me and Miles Kasey in his second Roulette Title Defence and whilst Miles may be a fantastic wrestler in his own right, I’ll be the one to walk out the new Roulette Champion because Alex and Miles had better brace themselves as there is a storm brewing, otherwise they’ll be blown away by “The Metal Storm” Caleb Storms, your next Roulette Champion!”

I went out to play with Lemmy as the scene fades.
user posted image

Offline MiloKasey

• View Profile
Jealousy Rears its Ugly Head?

The Russow training center was buzzing. Miles Kasey found himself with a choice that someone tried to make him do. Instead he found himself with his bag slung over her shoulder, trying to get the hell out of the building. Instead he found himself face to face with Mack. Mack had made it clear he wasn’t thrilled that Miles aligned himself with Wolfslair for some reason. Now the 2 friends were face to face.

YOU DON’T NEED EM!

But you do? Or Bella does? I KNOW ANGEL DON’T! NO ONE NEEDS ME! I’M A FUCKING CONVIENCE TO HAVE AROUND TO HELP!” Miles screams running his hands through his hair, “God! I am so sick and tired of this constant state of bullshit whenever I step out on my own and I get pulled right back in.

Mack takes a step back, “...Mate.

Give me a reason. Just one fuckin-” Miles stops himself from going off, “...I have been trying like hell to make a name for myself. Something you didn’t need help with, you came here and the whole world was ripe for the picking for you. I haven’t been able to do shit for almost 2 fucking years.

So you joined up with the wolves?” Mack growls out. Miles just laughs at him and at himself.

I joined a place where a vet like Alex fuckin’ Jones can show an asshole like me that there is more to me than being an empty headed pretty fly boy that dresses up like a pirate and thirst traps on Twitter when he can. We do this thing because it’s the only thing we know how to do, right?

Mack just stares at him.

Look, you and I, we’re cut from the same cloth. Small family, small group of friends and had almost our whole lives fucked up by a deranged lunatic that fucked both of us up...but...” Miles looks around and sighs, “ ...you got your moments, you are a former world champ when for the longest time no one told you you were worth a penny. You just got back from fucking BALI with Mattie. And here I am, a phone tha looks like a little black book, nothing steady since that BITCH did me dirty. It’s like every time I come close to happy, something happens or I fuck up. And do not misunderstand me, mate...I am happy for you, I am over the moon that you got your life. I still have a devil on my shoulder that is going to chase my arse until I finally shake it. I have to get better.

I suppose...

Miles sighs and touches Mack’s shoulder, “Look, Levi has thrown his support for it in. And I’m not going anywhere. I’m still gonna be in PWS, I just need to put myself first. This chance to train in that place, for myself AND for Lach and to perhaps become even better? Why would I say no?

And with that Miles pulls the strap to his bag and smirks, holding his fist out, “I’ll catch you when I get back from Vegas.

Mack just looks at his fist and gives it a bump before bumping his friend’s shoulder walking away from him. Miles just looks back with a smile and shakes his head.

Worrying about nothin’...

Why is it just so hard?

Can’t help but wonder.

Lights fade up. We see Miles sitting in a chair in the middle of a room, looking rather dapper in his suit.

Was this actually meant to be? Because I’m at the point right now where I am convinced that the world likes to poke and laugh at me. I’m about to hit fate in the back of the head because what is about to happen at Into the Void has got to be a sick, cruel JOKE! I knew what I was getting myself into. I knew after I beat Lincoln that this is what was going to happen. What the funny part is, I honestly did not believe that I was going to be here.

And by here I mean in Vegas, at Into the Void, in a Triple Threat match with Caleb Storms and the Roulette champ, the man that is supposed to be my leader, Alex f’n Jones.

First of all, I gotta give Caleb credit. The dude keeps himself relevant just by running his mouth. He’s damn good at it too. Do not fucking misunderstand me, I am actually impressed by this dude because he like me wasn’t expected to make it this damn far. We were supposed to be warming the benches of our respective gyms. But you did it, didn’t ya Caleb? What are you going to do to keep it? Anything, everything? Cause I’m at that point. The last time I was here, I was fucking FISH FOOD! I still love to give Christian shit over it. The son of a bitch has a sick and twisted sense of humor and I have to respect that. The fact that I was in that moment, only tells me that this division is just what I want. Right up my Main Street, with M. Night Shyamalan-ian twist and turns. I’ve been through this before and I’m ready for just about anything, including your cocky ass. ....no offense meant. ....sorta

AS FOR ALEX....well...this feels fucking familiar, don’t it? See, shortly after it was announced that I had joined Wolfslair, along with Lachlan Kane, I found myself across the ring from the boss himself. Alex Jones, who was on a losing streak. Alex Jones, that had let every bit of the drama in Wolfslair detour him right into a whopper of a losing streak. Then he faced me. And he took me to the proverbial woodshed. And it proved that I had a lot to learn. Some would even credit me for the reason why he stands as the SCW Roulette Champion. Out of the two men that I face in that 6-sided ring, he knows me the best. He’s watched me grow over the last couple of months and he knows that I am thirsty for something so much more than what I have been. He knows I’m dangerous.

I am so much more than the thirst trap that everyone has come to know and love. I’m only just beginning to feel like what I should be. Not who I was by some woman that ghosted me, not by the friends I keep...I am the DON KARNAGE OF WOLFSLAIR! I am a Wolf, and I am a pirate. AND I WILL NOT LET THIS CHANCE PASS ME BY!

Offline Caleb Storms

• View Profile
    • Caleb Storms
“A Man Amongst Wolves!”
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2021, 04:02:46 PM »
Into the Void X was almost here and with it came not one but two Triple Threat Roulette Title Matches between the champions and two young and hungry challengers, in the case of the Men’s Roulette Title Match it was also a match between teacher and student with Caleb thrown into the mix for variety as his fellow challenger, Miles Kasey, was a member of Wolfslair alongside champion Alex Jones! Will the title remain in Wolfslair? Or will Caleb become a two time Roulette Champion?

Tuesday the 18th of May 2021, 14:00pm

Time flies huh?

Feels just like yesterday when I was announcing on Climax Control 296 that I was taking a break from the Internet Title for a while (and as I’ve pointed out several times, that ended up being a moot point since the bosses had Mac Bane slated in for the next Internet Championship match) and now I’m nearly at Into the Void X where I’m challenging Wolfslair’s Alex Jones alongside fellow challenger Miles Kasey for the Roulette Championship.

Did I mention that Miles happens to be a member of Wolfslair? Though to be fair, I thought Wolfslair was just Alex, Johanna and Austin, didn’t realize they had a whole gym attached to it!

As for whether or not I’m feeling better about my chances in the Roulette Title match, I’m still unsure because Alex is a hell of a wrestler and Miles has been impressive, but I’ve got a better record with the Roulette Title than Miles because, well, I’ve won the title before, and this is Alex’s first taste of real competition as the Roulette Champion so yeah, those two facts do help my chances a bit.

What’s that? “what Bill Barnhart?”? Please excuse me, hahahahaha, oh wait, you’re serious, let my laugh even harder, HAHAHAHAHA! The last time Bill was a serious threat to anyone was when he last competed in a hot dog eating competition, during the stone ages!

What do you mean they didn’t have hot dogs in the stone ages? Have you seen the Flintstones!?

Anyway, I’m sitting at home watching TV with Lemmy at my feet at the moment and there doesn’t seem to be much on, that or I’m looking at the wrong channels, either way my peace and quiet has been broken as Katie arrived home four hours early from the Go Gym and despite Lemmy running up to her, she was not happy.

“Great, just great.” Katie grumbled as she ran a hand down her face, and I gave her a confused look. “You know when I had to make an emergency rush to the store on Saturday? I just found out that I have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid!”

“You’re kidding?!” I asked and Katie shook her head. “I’m guessing your self-isolating then?”

“Yeah, fortunately Gabriel had me take a test and it came out negative, he just sent me home early as a precaution.” Katie added as she ran a hand down her face. “We went to that studio of yours a lot during the tail end of 2020 for those stupid song parodies and yet this is the thing that has me self-isolating, I’m going to miss two weeks of training because of this!”

“We’ll figure something out, don’t worry.” I assured her and Katie let out a deep breath. “On a lighter note, I heard Krystal’s going back to the Gym.”

“Yeah, she is, I’m not sure if her family situation is resolved though because she seemed in a worse mood yesterday than she was last week and considering she’s in the Bombshell Roulette Title Match on Sunday, that’s surprising.” Katie explained before she sat next to me and Lemmy walked up to us with his tail wagging. “Speaking of the Roulette Title, are you ready for the match against Miles and Alex on Sunday?”

“Ready as I’ll ever be.” I nodded in response and Katie grinned before patting Lemmy on the head. “And hopefully both me and Krystal will walk out the new Roulette Champions.”

“He’s hoping.” Katie sighed before she stood up and walked into the kitchen with Lemmy following her close behind. “I’m going to make myself an early dinner, you want anything?”

“You realize it’s 2:00pm right?” I called out to her and Katie looked up. “If anything, it’s less of a “early dinner” and more of a late lunch.”

“Emphasis on late, right?” Katie asked once she checked the time on her iPhone and I nodded in response. “Guess I’ll just make a light snack then, by the way, Caitlin and Adrienne said hi,”

“When you go back to the Go Gym, tell them I said hi back.” I responded and Katie nodded before she disappeared into the kitchen.

Tuesday the 18th of May 2021, 21:00pm

*promo time*

It’s the week before Into the Void X and I couldn’t be more ready.

“When I said that I didn’t want to get involved in the Internet Title scene for a while, I didn’t know what was next for me but as it turned out, I only had to wait a week to find out because one Supercard removed from my Internet Title defence against Agostino Romano I’m in another title match as the challenger alongside Miles Kasey as we challenge the Roulette Champion Alex Jones this Sunday at Into the Void X!”

This will be good.

“Now unlike the other Roulette Title Match, last week saw all three competitors promote this match which is great, but now that we’re in week two and Into the Void X is a few days away, well it’s time for me to focus on my goal in this match and that goal really, really should be obvious by this point, that’s right, that goal is to win the Roulette Title for the second time in my career which is easier said than done considering that I’m practically a man amongst wolves in this match!

Time to explain!

“What I mean is, I didn’t realize that Miles had graduated from Wolfslair until last week, otherwise I would’ve brought that up last week when I was conducting my first promo, but now that I’m in the know about stuff like that, I have to admit that that fact has me a little worried because it leaves me at a significant disadvantage against both Alex and Miles, but I’m not about to let that stop me from achieving my goal in this match!”

Starting with Alex!

“And that goal, as already mentioned, is the Roulette Title that’s currently around your waist Alex because it’s been way to long since I last held that title and this Sunday, I intend to keep my winning ways going with a championship win! As I said last week, you and I have past opponents in common, you won the title from Cassian Reed and defended it against Bill Barnhart a few weeks ago, I beat Bill to earn my spot in this match and beat Cassian in a tune up!”

Here’s the difference.

“Problem for you Alex, is that you haven’t had any serious competition for the Roulette Title so far! I mean seriously, how do the Barnharts keep getting title matches and opportunities to earn title matches? Do they have some kind off blackmail on the bosses? Whatever the case may be, because this is your first real challenge as Roulette Champion, that means one thing and one thing only for you Alex, you’re not walking out of Into the Void X as Roulette Champion!”

Good luck trying to prevent me from doing that.

“You had a point last week when you said that me losing had pretty much become a meme by this point but since the year started, I’ve been putting in the work to make that a dead meme! First by winning the Internet Championship legitimately over Agostino Romano a couple of months ago and now by winning not only my qualifying match, but my tune up match and eventually the championship itself!”

And now onto my fellow challenger!

“And as for Miles, who’d have thought that a wolf would be so scared of some little fish, huh? Miles, like me, you earned your spot in this match by beating a perpetual underachiever in Lincoln Daniels but unlike me, you haven’t seen action since your qualifying match! At least I had the good sense to go out and pick up another win during the least up to this match and against the guy Alex beat to win the title, so where does that leave you?”

Here’s your answer.

“Well, if we’re using wolf analogies, Alex is the leader of the pack, your just a little wolf cub and I’m the poor unfortunate soul trying to get out of this mess in one piece whilst winning the championship along the way, because let’s face it Miles, you’ve been just as much as an underachiever as Bill and Lincoln since you made your debut in SCW, only real difference is, you were able to qualify for this match when they couldn’t but this is where your winning ways end.”

Sadly, for you, it’s inevitable.

“At this point I feel like Thanos in Avengers: Endgame because as far as I see it, winning the Roulette Title in this match is inevitable! And Miles, sorry but when I snap my fingers, you’ll be one of the first to turn to dust on my path to winning championship gold, Alex? He’ll be spared but he’ll also be too shellshocked by the experience to do anything, translation? Only I deal with you Miles, Alex will be easy pickings!”

It’s that simple.

“Alex is looking to succeed in defending the Roulette Title the second time around, Miles seeks to win that title for the first time, but me? I’m just looking to win that title back after three years away from it and the way I see it? Into the Void X is the perfect date for me to do just that as this Sunday I’ll be walking in the challenger for Alex’s Roulette Title alongside Miles, and I’ll be walking out the new Roulette Champion!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“One of Wolfslair’s trainers, one of his students and then there’s me, the odd one out in this Triple Threat Match for the SCW Roulette Championship against Alex Jones and Miles Kasey and I’m sorry to say guys that Alex’s time as champion is up and Miles will just continue to be a colossal disappointment because they had better brace themselves as there’s a storm brewing, otherwise they’ll be blown away by “The Metal Storm” Caleb Storms, your next Roulette Champion!”

I went to take Lemmy for a walk as the scene fades.
user posted image

Offline Alex Jones

• View Profile
    • Alex Jones
Sibling Rivalry

Charlane Jones. The six foot tall amazon woman of Wolfslair. Someone who was not signed to SCW but was an integral part of the company due to her training methods. She was the one who helped make Johanna and Alicia into the killers they had become. And she was also a champion in her own right. She was the current Kingdom pro wrestling Atlantic champion as well as holding titles in MMA. She stood at the far end of the gym, her arms folded with a smirk on her face watching the women of Wolfslair do their thing. Her eyes moved across the gym and up to her brother.

Alex talked to Austin James Mercer, he laughed and tapped the big man on the shoulder and moved across the mats towards his sister with a smirk. He stood next to her, the siblings of a similar height, both of them with tanned skin, long dark hair and a similar facial structure. Alex was larger physically, but while he was more ruled by his emotions Charlie was calmer, more stoic. A rock of confidence and respect. Alex has always looked to others and rarely to his sibling for emotional support.

It was stypid really. Here was someone who understood him more than others. A woman who had walked in his shoes, who had been through it all.

From the abusive childhood, watching their father drink himself to death, the abandonment of their mother walking away to live her own life in Europe. And of course, the loss of their youngest sibling. They had even shared hatred between each other. Alex breaking down and leaving, Charlie feeling like she was alone and blaming Alex. A fractured past that had only been repaired in recent years. Their bond had been on shaky ground, but since the success of wolfslair, the fact Alex wanted her around and Charlie spent time with his kids, their bond was now strengthened. His sister was back, and Charlie had the only member of her family left.

”You ready for next week?” Charlie smiled, she gave her older brother a wink. Alex scoffed and shook his head folding his arms over his chest. Charlie looked over the other side of the gym, the younger contingent of Wolfslair talked and worked out. Lachlan Kane, Miles Kasey and Aiden Reynolds. Charlie raised her eyebrows. ”I believe they’re talking about you.”

”Probably” Alex smiled and shook his head. ”The kid has talent. He could beat me, shit, Caleb could sneak one over on us both.” Alex laughed and shrugged.

Charlie raised her eyebrows looking up up and down. ”You want him to beat you, don’t you?” The question hung in the air, Alex looked down and shook his head with a sigh, he wanted to answer but at the time couldn’t. ”Wow, you’ve definitely changed.” They both laughed, but Charlie was serious. She seemed to not believe it. ”You can’t just give it to him though.”

Her voice was serious, straightforward and had authority in it. Alex groaned and rolled his eyes. ”I won’t. I mean yeah, I want Miles to do well..” He trailed off for a moment and smirked. ”But, I’m still me. I train these kids, I raised this gym. But I’m still out to win…” Charlie raised her eyebrows and gave a small smile. Alex stepped back and looked around, proud at what he sees, the feeling of pride welling up in his heart as he can hear everyone talking, moving, working together. ”I’m not done yet...I know some people think I should be.”

He sighed heavily Charlie gave a nod and smiled warmly. She was a few years younger than Alex, but she had a lot less experience, having taken off years in between starting and where she is now. ”No one can tell you when it’s time to stop. You’re definitely closer to the end of your career than the beginning.” She paused for a moment watching Alex and his reaction, subtle movements in his face, his body language. She reached out grabbing his arm. ”But, you have a lot in the tank. I think we can all see that. You just need to believe it.”

She smiled again turning and moving towards the group of women, Alicia, Sonja and Johanna along with Kallie were ready to train. Sonja smiled at her husband giving him a small nod. Alex gave a nod back and stretched getting ready to prepare for an important fight.

Three men and a title.

”Time is ticking down eh?”

Alex sighed heavily, he reached out and grabbed the edge of a wheel spinning it. The sound of it clicking fast and then slowing it down.

”Into the void ten is coming. And at the supercard, the roulette title will indeed be on the line. And I knew it would be an interesting match. And I want all of you to think about it, like honestly think about it. We have a veteran, in myself. A former ten time world champion including a former world champion of this company, facing a guy who has been one of the constants in SCW but has never been able to reach the heights he thought he would in Caleb Storms, and finally. An up and coming star with all the potential in the world who trains at the gym I own and run. And Miles is a talented kid.”

Alex spins the wheel again and sighs, we can't see what is on it as it is off camera. Alex stops it and looks back up.

”Some, not all, but some believe my time is ticking. That I’m on borrowed time in wrestling. That the roulette title win was a fluke. Maybe they’re right. Maybe I won’t ever get back to another world title and the SCW championship was my last shot at being the guy in a company. And if the SCW n world championship is the final world title to my name, then so be it. But, the Sin City Wrestling Roulette title has it’s own lineage. One of chaos and random moments that add excitement and a thrill to each match. Think about it, Miles, Caleb and I have no idea what kind of match we’ll be put in come into the void. And I kind of like it to be honest.”

“When I first came into SCW I looked at this championship and laughed. I thought it was a joke, a cheap gimmick to play on the Vegas and Casino aesthetic that Sin City had. Hell, to be honest when Honor was bought out by SCW and our contracts were optioned, I was mad. I had resisted Sin city and now, well, I’m ashamed of that fact. This company is unique, it has a special place in history and a great lineage. And I get to say I’m apart of that. I can look back at every other company and smile but SCW will always hold a special place i9n my heart.”

“My matches with Ben Jordan, Fenris and others were wars that I will look at as pivotal moments. But, so is this…”

“This match is going to answer a question for me. It’ll answer if I have any right being in the ring with these guys, if I can overcome a guy on a career resurgence and a star of the future. And if the answer is no, well I need to look at reinvention. But, if I can beat them, if I can keep this championship?. Then it’ll be resurrection.”

He smirks and pulls back, the wheel being shown. It’s dates, ticking down towards Into the void.

”A resurrection, similar to that off Caleb Storms. One of my opponents. And it’s worth repeating. I like you Caleb. I do. When I first saw you in Honor wrestling I laughed. You turned up to work, you got in the ring but you were never a threat to me. I was the world champion, I was the world champion when that place first became prominent and I returned to save it. You were just a cog in the machine Caleb, and that’s what you became here. But, as I said, recently?..well you’ve shown that promise that we all hoped you’d realise.”

“I said it in my first promo. I straight up praised you.”

“I didn’t want to fall into that trap of tearing you down when you had worked so hard to change it all. It’s rare in this business. Inspiring even Caleb. And I applaud it.”

“But, don’t get it twisted. I heard what you had to say. That you still think people see you as a joke, as the guy who got handed a title and it hurts you. I can see it, we all can. Now it’s up to you what you do. See, that kind of anger and negativity can only go two ways. Either you let it consume you and you spiral into self doubt, or you use it. You use it to propel yourself forward and prove everyone wrong and you show us your best. The best Caleb Storms, the strongest, fastest and most determined. But, there’s one problem with that…”

“The best Caleb Storms...is still not good enough to beat me…”

Alex turns and sits down, he leans forward staring directly into the camera, his eyes burning.

”That might seem harsh, and part of me doesn’t want to be. But I can only give so much praise, I can only applaud and respect you so much before I realise that you might forget who I am Caleb. I’m not just some random name or journeyman. I’m not Bill Barnhart, I’m not Griffin Hawkins. I’m not like Miles who is yet to reach that potential. I have realised a dream that you have but have never realised. I have been the SCW world champion, I have stood on top of that mountain...you haven’t. And while you might think this fairytale is ongoing...I’m going to stop it…”

He sneers and shakes his head before sitting back and letting out a deep breath.

”Now, I already told you all how impressive Miles Kasey is, how day in and day out I see what he is capable on in that ring and how I know he’s going to be a star of the future. But, the thing is, the future could be now. If Miles wants it. Caleb has five title reigns in SCW, an incredible amount of matches. I have three to my name. If Miles is able to beat myself and Caleb then he has beaten two men who combined have two internet title reigns, three roulette title reigns, two mixed tag team title reigns and a world title reign.”

“That would be impressive.”

“Now, moving past the irony of Caleb Storms calling Miles Kasey a choke artist, lets address the elephant nin the room.”

“Me beating Miles.”

“See, Miles has a foot in Wolfslair and a foot somewhere else. He hasn’t dedicated himself to what I can teach. Even after I whooped his ass and that win kicked off this resurrection, or resurgence. He still hasn’t committed. And I can’t blame him, I can’t force him to do anything he doesn’t want to do. But, this time, a title is on the line and an uncertain future could be the prize. Miles wants to be the top dog, he wanted to be the Alpha wolf. He has to fight myself and Austin for that as well as other members of the gym including Lachlan Kane. And all those battle take place behind closed doors. The drama right?.”

“But this one? This battle will take place in the ring, in front of the world at Into the Void X. And this old Wolf is not ready to step down. So, if Caleb wants relevancy he’ll have to come get it and if Miles wants to be theguy? Well. He’ll have his chance….”

Offline MiloKasey

• View Profile
Canelstreet
Manchester
United Kingdom
10 Years ago

“MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILO” female voice calls out as we see a group of teenagers split apart and a young 15 year old Miles Kasey standing there, rolling his bloodshot blue-green eyes.

“Don’t tell me your sister followed us?” one boy chimed in.

The other guys groan in frustration and a boy a little younger than the others speaks up, “Mate, she’s gonna blow this whole damn thing and then he’ll be pissed!”

“You guys go,” the supposed ‘head’ of the gang orders and turns and gets right in Miles’ face, “Get her the fuck out of ‘ere, man, or you are out. Then she won’t have a choice that you made for her about staying out of this life that your old man left the both of you. You think your mum would like to know that you BOTH took right over where he left?”

The older kid goes to walk away but Miles grabs him, “Leave them out of it.

“Then do as you are told.” pulling his arm away and making his way across the bridge to a building, where the others are waiting and watching. As Miles’ twin sister Bree comes running down the street.

“HEY! I’ve been looking everywhere for you.”

Bree, go home.

“Not a chance! You’re doing a job for him right? Let’s go”

BREEAN!” Miles screams, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her close, “Listen, I can’t trust these guys. To them you are fresh meat and they will do horrible things to you. Go home.

“I can’t! I can’t let you do this by yourself. Da screwed us, but you putting yourself in danger is stupid! There are other ways!”

No, there’s not. Mum is barely making ends meet. You both are the only things that are remotely important in my meaningless little life and if that means doing some rather...illegal things for that snake charmer than so be it.

“If she knew...”

She won’t. Not if you just shut up and let me do this. Your future is far more important than mine and this will solve...

Suddenly, sirens fill the air as the gang across the canal scatter into the night. Bree goes to yell for them but Miles grabs her hand and they both run down the closest alleyway. He protects her as he leads her to a ladder to climb a fire escape and climb to the roof of the closest building. Catching their breath, they look below as the local police search the area.

Bullocks.” Miles says with a sigh.

Bree looks at her brother with an almost knowing look, “Someone snitch?”

Must’ve.” he knew that it wasn’t her. She would never.

Quiet fills the air for a moment, as they continue to watch the police search below.

“Your future matters too.” Bree says so quietly it sounds like a mumble for a moment.

Miles eyes squint to his sister. “What?

“Your future matters. Yours and that lummox of a mate of yours, Mack. You two are tied at the hip, I get that but your future, your path...whatever...it matters. You are better than these petty crimes that that son of a bitch tells you to do. Da’s mistakes are not OURS to clean up, and they sure as hell aren’t yours. You are 15, and in a few years you can get the hell out of here and not worry. Mum and I will be fine.” Miles goes to interrupt, but she cuts him off with a punch in the shoulder, “I MEAN IT, MILO!”

SHHHHH, you want us to get caught up ‘ere?” he says grabbing her and pulling her back.

Ah, not like it’s hard. You two looking over the ledge like a couple of bloody superheroes.” a male voice pops up. They both turn to see Mack McKane, masked up, standing there. “You two, I swear if it weren’t for me, your poor mum would die from the heartbreak you are bound to give ‘er.

You called them?” Miles said almost pissed off at his friend.

No, but I did what I needed to make sure you didn’t get yourselves killed. And don’t worry, it won’t come back on ya.

Bree walks right over to Mack, without any fear and kisses him on the masked cheek, “Thank you, Mack.”

Mack holds up his hands to back away from Bree, “Don’t be thankin’ me. Just get your idiot brother home, right?

“Will do and for payment, dinner tomorrow, we’ll cook.”

‘Ppricate it, love. Alas...

“NO! No arguments. Be there or else.” Bree says before walking away to the exit on the roof.

Mack stands there for a moment, watching as she leaves, “Yer sister be scarier than him sometimes.

Miles laughs, slapping him on the shoulder, “You ain’t jokin’. See ya tomorrow.” instead of taking the stairs he heads for the fire escape, “Oh and Mack? Thanks for havin’ my back. Yer a true friend.

And with that Mack is left by his self on the roof overlookin the Manchester night life.

Angels Among Us
A Week Ago
New York, NY

Now I know what you're thinking. Oh no! Miles is in a cage. How did this happen?

Well, sometimes you have to get captured just to get a straight answer out of somebody. It's a long story but basically I'm a bit of a hero.

*BUZZ*

OW!” Miles yells out shifting in his cage, behind him a familiar face. The woman he knew as Nessa. Her name apparently is Angel...Miles went and got himself captured by her and her cohorts....it was to trap someone else but that failed. Now she’s trying to release him...

Hold still.” she says adjusting herself.

He grimaces as he hears the saw start back up, “Sorry.

*BUZZ*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Will you just...” she tries to shift again to get him out but he just pulls himself to the other side of the cage and stands up.

Ok, that does it....” Miles shifts and pulls the cuffs apart, turning around and grabbing her by the back of her head, “Now that that is settled. Ello, love.

He lays a hard kiss right on her lips but she pulls away, “Don’t...

Don’t what? Show you what you walked away from? SYN, Angel...and now you know I will not be the reason that he gets to her. I gave that son of a bitch too much already. Losing you to him, fucking hurt, but you don’t care right?

Milo...it’s not like that.

I was an ends to a means, innit? Hope it was worth it.” and with that he lets her go and begins to leave.

I CARED ABOUT YOU!” Miles stops, “I couldn’t...I didn’t want him to use me anymore to get to you.

You got careless and let your feelings get in the way. I made that same mistake. No one is as heartless to take out the people they truly care about...well, he is. Get away from him while you can...for your own good.

It’s too late for me.

Funny...I used to feel the exact same way.” he smirks as he turns around, “Enjoy you burning your own life down. I got shit I need to do.

I will not be pulled into the petty games. I do have a future to actually truly care about. Coming so damn close so many times only shows me that I need to really put myself first and foremost.

A DICK MOVE. But I just do not fucking care anymore.

I joined Wolfslair for a specific reason and that was to become the better version of myself. I am GOOD at what I do. What is that? Good fucking question. It’s an answer that I am still learning but it’s obvious that I have garnered the attention of the right people. I’m not stuck in a corner or in a cage anymore. I am FREE from ALL of that and I don’t give a shit if they are pissed off at me for lashing out. I have put my mind and my body on the line for so many and not for me for so long. Because I thought that’s what I had to do to make sure that their future was secure.

My sister had it right all those years ago, my future DOES matter. TO ME! It matters to me and it matters to Wolfslair. It’s why they extended that invitation and I grabbed that rope and they saved me from drowning in my own bullshit.

I will never be able to thank Alex enough for this opportunity and I promised him that I would never let him down. So what the fuck am I doing here? I gotta stand across the ring from my own mentor and show them that what I have learned in such little time is JUST ENOUGH to become the Roulette Champion. But it’s going to cost me a bit of my soul to show him that I do have what it takes to be the pirate I claim and pull the trigger. The wolf is always hungry for more...I want to take my place among the Alphas. I will because it has ALL lead up to this moment.

As for Caleb, you are going to do everything and anything to poke at me, ain’t ya? Noted my close calls including my scrape with death....yup and that shit is memorable. And my ass dove right back into this insanity. What does that say about me?

I’m fucking nuts, dude. Can you honestly say the same? I’m willing to have my ass hang over a fucking tank of man-eating fish to just name ONE THING that I’ve done so far. Short or not, O’Malley won but what’s remembered?

EXACTLY. Fuck you. I am that giant fucking question mark in this match. Just like the type of match. Insanity is there and here and I am not above telling you that I am just about crazy enough to go to whatever length I have to get my first ever SCW Championship.

I AM HERE FOR A GODDAMN REASON!

I’m not going to feel sorry for my past, I am not gonna feel bad about my present and my future is going to find itself on fire if it’s not careful.

Bet me that I won’t. I’ll light the whole damn place on fire and not even piss on you as I become the new Roulette Champ.

Don Carnage has spoken.