Author Topic: Final Justice  (Read 527 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Final Justice
« on: May 07, 2021, 11:40:48 PM »

Webster, South Dakota
Off Camera

It’s a cold night in Webster as the street lights shine on the alleyway where Zuri Chastian is sitting on a rooftop adjacent to the alley. She appears to be on the prowl once again after years of being out of the night. She was enjoying a quiet night with her wife Georgia when her phone chimes with a message from her brother Rory otherwise known as Overwatch.

“This better be important,” she speaks through her ear piece while kneeling on the edge of the building.

“I’m sorry sis but I just got a hit on KiKi,” Overwatch replies while rapidly tapping his fingers over the keyboard.

“KiKi? I thought she was locked up,” Zuri fires back surprised by that name. KiKi Alvarez was supposed to be in maximum state prison after being found guilty of aggravated assault on her ex-boyfriend.

“I thought so too but I got ping on her name when I went searching for her in the prison database,” Overwatch tells her as Zuri shakes her head.

“I swear to fucking god, if this bitch escaped then I will make sure the warden is notified,” Zuri replies as Overwatch continues to search through the database. Zuri now understood why she was here. This alleyway leads into the main hangout spot for KiKi. Zuri is continuing to look over the side as she pulls out a pair of binoculars out of the side of her belt.

Zuri moves down a bit and looks through the lens. “I swear to god this bitch had better not make it difficult or she will find out why I’m not that very nice,” Zuri says to herself while scanning the alleyway.

The Final Countdown

The moment Climax Control 300 was announced Zuri had put her final match into motion. She had talked to Christian Underwood about having her retirement match on the 300th episode. He thought that would be the best way to see the past and present together again. When Zuri heard who she was facing, her eyes lit up with excitement.

”From the moment I asked for this match, I had every possibility running through my mind. I could have faced my longtime rival Mercedes Vargas. I could have faced Roxi Johnson or someone else in my past. However, my opponent for my final match in Sin City Wrestling will be against the best female wrestler on the roster today. Yes, I am referring to Alicia Lukas. I couldn’t have asked for a better opponent then you Alicia. Why do I say this?

It’s because I admire what you have done for this division. You have become the epitome of the bombshell division and that I applaud you. I remember when I came into this company. I worked my way up the ranks but I never did achieve anything. Would I have loved to win a championship? Absolutely but I wasn’t in this business for championships. I was in this business for the fight. I didn’t care about wins or losses. I still don’t care. This match is about me winning. It’s about me going out on my own terms. This match is about me closing a chapter in my life.

However don’t expect for this match to be an cakewalk for you. I have been known to be a tough competitor in that ring. Don’t believe me. Just ask Jessie Salco when I debuted. I made her my bitch. I did the same to Twisted Sister. I also helped make Mercedes who she is today. So I am looking forward to facing you Alicia. We are sort of similar but different. Alicia, I am looking forward to facing you but trust me.

The silver lining is in this match is that justice will be served because wins or losses aren’t my cup of tea. However the moments that matter are what makes me move. So Alicia, are you ready to move?”