Author Topic: The Violet Files  (Read 548 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
The Violet Files
« on: April 16, 2021, 11:27:20 PM »
Undisclosed Location
Off Camera

It’s close to one in the morning as Violet Amelia is sitting on a twin size bed. She had been resting after traveling for the past 72 hours. Her boss had told her to lie low after the mission was on had gone awry. In her mind, it wasn’t her fault at all. She was doing what she was told. Unfortunately, the bomb she had planted on her target’s car had failed to go off. She had no clue why it didn’t go off when the timer ticked down. Three seconds later, the bomb had exploded in a fairly populated area. “Holy shit fuck,” she exclaims while looking through her binoculars. Her boss didn’t like how much paperwork Violet was going to make him do based on this incident.

As she is sitting in this hotel room, her mind starts to race about how she is going to explain this to her father. She basically told him that she could do this job. “Oh god,” she thinks to herself. “I hope dad doesn’t hear about this,” she mutters to herself while running her fingers through her blonde hair. Violet finally gets off her bed when she hears the handle on her door just to wiggle. “Who is it?” she calls out while searching the room for a weapon. Ever since that failed snipe attempt, she hadn’t been given a handgun. “It’s me Scorpion,” a man’s voice answers. Violet’s eyes widen as she mouths the words “oh fuck.” “Give me a minute,” she replies while walking out of the bedroom and unlocking the door.

Agent Scorpion steps over the threshold carrying a box of pizza. “I figured you were hungry,” he says as Violet quickly takes the box in her hand and walks back into the bedroom. She picks up a slice as the cheese is nearly falling off it. “Why are you here?” she asks in between bites. Agent Scorpion smirks while leaning against the door jam. “You know why I am here,” he answers with the same cryptic question her father would tell her. “I’m not a fucking mind reader so tell me already,” she tells him looking around for something to drink. “Did you not pick up some soda or something to wash this down?” she asks him after not finding anything.

“I didn’t think that was essential,” he joked. Violet looked him while picking up her phone. “Room service,” the voice says on the other end. “Yes, can I get a large root beer sent up to my room please?” she asks calmly. “Right away,” the desk clerk says before hanging up the phone. Violet shakes her head. “Fucking douche,” she mumbles as Scorpion looks at her. “You know he’s not happy,” he says as she just nods. “I know,” she responds while taking smaller bites on her pizza.

A few minutes later, the pizza had been nearly devoured as Violet is lying back on the hotel room bed with her head resting against the wall. Agent Scorpion has pulled out the chair underneath the desk as they continue to converse. “You fucked up,” he finally says as Violet looks at him. “Tell me something I don’t know,” she tells me as a smile comes across his face. “You are still a key piece in catching that fucking bitch in Bolivia so use this a field training exercise,” he replies while trying to cheer her up.

Climax Control Thoughts

It had been awhile since Violet last competed on Climax Control. She almost went on a total rampage if she didn't get what she wanted. When the card was announced, a sinister smirk appeared across her face. She couldn’t believe her eyes as the wheels inside her head had begun to start turning.

It’s about fucking time Sin City Wrestling did something right. I have wanted another shot at the Roulette Championship and now I got it. Well, I will once I eliminate the two idiots in the ring with me. I am well aware that 2021 hasn’t gone my way as of late. Blaze of Glory is proof of it. I had a match with the outdated Mercedes Vargas. Most women in my position, would be chomping at the bit just to get into the ring with someone like her? Me, I didn’t see the enjoyment in putting her ass out to pasture. I mean what will that do for me. Will it get me some ridiculous nod that I’m one of few who have beaten that slut. Please, I have much bigger fish to fry than her sorry ass.

What is she going to say about me? She’s already said everything at Blaze of Glory. She thought I was getting too big for my britches. Well, I do think I gave her a fight. However, that match had nothing to it. So I didn’t give two shits about it. Now this match that’s coming up, does have something at stake. I have been hungry for the rematch that I never got. While everyone had their chances at the roulette championship, I only had one chance and guess what I succeeded. How many times did it take Mercedes? I do believe Mercedes had countless opportunities at the Roulette Championship and still couldn’t get the job done.

She also had a chance to get the world bombshell championship and still failed. Tell me, how does one failure continue to get title shots? I am so ready to send you to the retirement home.

Violet crosses her arms underneath her chest while tilting her head to the side.

Speaking of failures, how’s it going Bella Madison? I was wondering where you had crawled off too. You and I have something in common, we both lost our championships in our first defense. The only difference is you were pinned in your match and I wasn’t pinned. I know about your accomplishments. You are the one I am looking forward to facing in this match. Mainly because this is our first meeting. We are similar in our abilities and skills. Unfortunately, I am willing to go to any length to get what I want.

I don’t care why you are in this match. I don’t care what you want Bella. Mainly because, my eyes have been fixated on the roulette championship ever since I lost it. I have been working my way back to that belt. I don’t care who I have to go through in order to get it. Losing isn’t going to be an option this time around. I have no problem spiking your head into the canvas. Hell, I don’t mind tying your ass up like a human pretzel while using Mercedes as my own personal punching bag. Bella, I really do want you to bring everything you got. Because it will be that much sweeter when I kill your dreams on Sunday.

I told the world at the beginning of the year that I was done playing nice. This Sunday, I am willing to do whatever it takes to get what I want. My hunger is at an all time high. You can say I’m desperate but trust me. I’m going to show you the difference between desperate and determined. This is my time and I’m going to shock the entire world just like when I left Candy with a charred arm.

Violet snickers while lifting her index finger up into the air.

Mercedes and Bella, you both have the ability to get lucky. You both have won off luck. This Sunday, your luck runs out.