Author Topic: VIOLET AMELIA HOLT v MERCEDES VARGAS  (Read 1919 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
VIOLET AMELIA HOLT v MERCEDES VARGAS
« on: March 15, 2021, 07:06:40 AM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Re: VIOLET AMELIA HOLT v MERCEDES VARGAS
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2021, 11:25:05 PM »
Undisclosed location
On Camera

A room with very little light shows as a shadowy figure is positioned inside the room. The sound of a table sliding across the floor echoes as the figure moves back toward the far wall. A hand appears as it moves up the surface before the index finger flips the switch up. The room is luminaries by all kinds of light as Violet Amelia Holt can be seen with a sinister grin on her face.

”I just love when a plan comes together. Here I had my doubts that I would be booked for Blaze of Glory but my dance partner for this time around made it sure that I would be competing. Who knew that I would make enough noise for Mercedes Vargas to actually be the one who called me. I was dead set on moving on from her. I mean what good would it do for my career to embarrass someone who is well past her prime.”

Violet leaves the room for a second before returning with a chair in her hand. Her blonde hair was tied up in two sharp pigtails as she spun the chair in her hand. She then plops her butt down onto the chair while kicking her feet up onto the table.

”I took a lot of time to truly think about what is sitting in front me. Here we have a hall of famer and a grand slam champion trying to reclaim any kind of glory she once had in this company. Could you imagine the feather in my cap when I defeat this stupid bitch? I mean, when was the last time she had won a match? How long is she going to be able to go before her age catches up to her? It’s no secret that I have youth on my side in this match. Let’s not forget that I am hungry for gold. The moment I knocked you down in the back I knew we would face off. However, I’m not going to be joining some pathetic list.

Violet shakes her head while picking up a dart up off the floor. She holds it inside her hand while looking it over.

”You see Mercedes, I am not intimidated by all the accomplishments you have acquired in this company. You used to be a good wrestler but lately not so much. I have watched you perform and I must say. I’m not impressed by your approach. I almost don’t want to fight in this match because it’s not going to be enjoyable for me. Then again, caving your head in will bring me a lot of pleasure. I am most certain that your skills don’t match up with me. You see I am faster. I am meaner and I don’t give up. Let’s not forget, I have a purpose in this match. While everyone else is getting title shots, I have yet to see a title opportunity so I will look to make an example out of you.

I don’t care what the preview of this match says. My attitude isn’t hurting me. I am not the same wrestler that appeared in SCW last year. I am the Violet to beat Dani Weston so bad that she hasn’t been seen since. Let’s not forget about Pandora Barrett. After I kicked her ass, she wasn’t seen again. Do you see a pattern? I am looking to do the same to you. This Psycho bitch is coming to kick your ass. Mercedes Vargas, your days are numbered.

Off Camera

Before Violet could say another word, a single word text came across her phone screen. She takes a deep breath before returning the text. She slowly stands up out of her chair while walking over towards the window. She unzips a black bag sitting underneath the window sill. Violet pulls out a broken down sniper rifle and starts putting the rifle together.

“What the fuck?” She yells while pressing her finger onto her ear piece. “Are you trying to get me shot?” She says while continuing to assemble her weapon. “Are you in position?” The voice asks as Violet rolls her eyes.

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 11:52:54 PM »

Blog: Almighty Fire
semana del 14 al 21 de marzo de 2021

You want to know what my goal is every single time I step in the ring, no matter who my opponent is, no matter what my win-loss record says? To show the world that I am that damn good.

Some people succeed because they're destined to. Most succeed because of determination. I like to think I fit in that second group. These days though, success has come far and few between for me. I can’t remember the last time I had a chance at a championship in SCW much less my last title win or any kind of win. At this stage, I would be very smart to quit while I'm ahead. You know, I packed up my life, I moved across the world, I set up in a completely different country with not much of a support system to chase this dream. And yet this isn’t the most glamorous job in the world. Not when you’re on the road practically every weekend. Not when you're in a male dominated sport and have to do a delicate balancing act between managing your weight and eating healthy, getting beat up, and scratching and clawing your way for main events and title opportunities – while being trotted out under a hundred pounds of makeup just to look good in front of that all-important 18 to 35 male demographic. In this industry once you hit 35 it’s a given that you should start wrapping it up and retire as a woman. Even though your just hitting you stride. At 40? “Retire already” chants is all the norm  Sad but true. I should just fold up my tent and leave, but just when I feel close to giving up, I remind myself how far I've come, and how much I have left to go. Looking back, I'm glad I didn't. Looking forward, I'm glad I didn't. I’m still going because I believe that hard work pays off.

But what happens when you try your best and you don't succeed? We're always told about never giving up and persistent paying off, that one day, someday, we'll finally cross that goal off the bucket list. What happens when your best isn't good enough, when you put in all that effort and it didn't get you anywhere! But hey, at least you tried, right? Some people never try. What happens when you know deep in your heart and soul that you are destined to be where you are, striving for what you feel you deserve?

Know what I don't deserve? Watching other women do what I do better than most and for those who are in the top of the food chain, well I’d sure as hell make them earn their roster spot.

I sure as hell don't deserve being disrespected by little girls. Now, it's no secret that I can rile up the division, but credit Violet Amelia Holt, my opponent next Sunday, for getting a reaction out of me. Because when it comes to being hated, she's giving a run for my money. On what planet, on what universe, would she attack random Bombshells out of nowhere and simply get away with it?

There must be something in that Port Charlotte water supply to even think she could put her hands on me and get away with it. Violet made it her personal mission to piss me off. And when I'm pissed off, that's not a good sign for anybody. So if I'm shifting in my seat, if Violet is making me feel a little uncomfortable, if shes getting under my skin and lighting a fire out from under me, than she's done her job.

Cabrona estúpida sea crees. Violet, I don't know what you were thinking when you attacked me from behind backstage. To you, that was about making a statement. To me, that was the ultimate disrespect. I mean, you could have picked anybody on the roster. You could have beaten up Christina for having to defend your title in the first place two weeks after winning it. You could have beaten up Seleana Zdunich when she was Bombshell Roulette Champion and probably got your rematch or either Jessie Salco or Bella Madison who was also in that four-way. Maybe beat up on Samantha Marlowe who always seems to have a kick-me sign. Hell, if you were that bold, you could even beat up on Tempest again and see how far that would get you. But no, no, no, you had to pick on the feeble Hall of Famer who can't win to save her life. Seriously, what did you think you were going to get out of that? Notoriety, I get. You were waiting for the right time during my interview to attack me. Okay, well, you picked the wrong one.

Sure, I don't say much, I usually keep to myself, I like smiling and laughing, but not until you mess with me. You call yourself Five Feet of Crazy, but you have not met sueño latina una milla de ancho. So now you opened up the flood gates and now you deal with the consequences. Every action leads to reaction and come Blaze of Glory, Mercedes Vargas is going to react accordingly to embarrass and humiliate you. The only reason you're still walking around is by the grace of God and because I'm a nice person. I think this match will last no more than five minutes, three if I'm being super generous.

Well this is it. Do or die, sink or swim. It's pay-per-view week. More importantly, it's Blaze of Glory, and I'll be honest, I didn't think I'd been on the card but here I am. I'm not traveling 3, 716 miles to lose again line last year. The competition won't make it easy. Apparently, one of them will try her level best to make that a reality.

If I was one of those fans who bought a ticket just to see a technical classic, ‬I would ask for my money back,‭ ‬because what you've got was false advertising.‭ This won't BE anywhere close to that. ‬When I come down that ramp and I see Violet standing there in the ring,‭ ‬when I step into that ring with her and look into her eyes,‭ you will know the difference between reality and fantasy. The reality is you're getting your ass beat. The fantasy is that you had any choice in the matter.

They say you often meet your fate on the road you take to avoid it. There's no way to avoid your fate except to meet it head on. This match is weeks in the making, but what happens in Vegas won't stay there because the world is going to see me put you down and stand over you with my arm raised and I can give two shits whether you're insulted by my presence. I'm going to ruin your Blaze of Glory pay-per-view debut. I have cemented my name among the all-time greats and have beaten the best that SCW has to offer. I should be in the main event challenging for the World Bombshell Championship, but if putting you back in your place is any kind of consolation prize then so be it...I'll bury you along the way.

Prepárate, voy a por ti.

~~~

L O S A N G E L E S • C A L I F O R N I A

Un Sueño - Faded Glory

[[It’s tough starting a new job. The anxiety, the butterflies, making a first impression – preferably the right impression – it’s enough to make anyone a nervous wreck. For the last seven days, I've been training harder than ever before, like 80s montage training. I think someone was playing music in the background, I can't remember, but anyway, it's not everyday I ended up in Boston, but when I did, I always appreciated the city more and more, colonial makeup and all. I have a big match tonight against one of the top stars in the promotion, not bad for someone just two weeks into the new place.]]

It's just after 2:30 in the afternoon. Outside at the parking lot, Mercedes Vargas, in a total black outfit consisting of black skinny jeans, paired with a basic shirt and a black leather jacket, does a mental checklist of her belongings before she heads for the arena while maneuvering a rolling tote bag and luggage.

[[They say Boston is nice this time of year. I would also found out that I would have a lot more time on my hands to see the sights and sounds if the city.]]

Mercedes Vargas stares at her watch for the fifth time in as many minutes. She didn't know what was worse, the three and a half hour flight from Los Angeles, or sitting in the waiting room for what seemed like an eternity. The Argentinea finished reading a travel magazine.

.::MERCEDES::..
This is a joke, right?

.::SECRETARY::..
There's no show tonight. XWF has closed up shop. I'm sorry if there was any inconvenience.

You're kidding!

Afraid not. I just found out via email. The promoter just decided the closed the place right then and there.

Okay. Is the owner around?

He skipped town and I doubt anyone knows where he is now. All I got is an was a text that told me he was done.

She opens her phone and shows the text, which Mercedes skims the contents, chuckles and shakes her head.

You mean to tell me a multi-billion dollar professional wrestling promotion suddenly closes three weeks into opening and that's the excuse I get? You mean to tell me I came all this way for nothing? Do you know how long a flight from LA is? I left the comfort of my bed for this? What kind of heartless bastard we could do this?!?

Mercedes spins on her heels and walks away without a backwards glance.

>

S A N T A M O N I C A • C A L I F O R N I A

Flash forward to now. Mercedes and Ricardo are in the middle of a game of table tennis, this time trying to see who would win, as up to this point, a very spirited match.

Mercedes: Did I tell you how angry I was that day?‭

Ricardo: Yes. Several times.

Mercedes: ‬Oh,‭ ‬okay.‭ Winner buys lunch?

Ricardo: ‬You're on.

Mercedes puts a direct hit on the ball propelling it back over the net.

Ricardo: I guess this wasn't the first time you were stranded in a city and told a promotion shut down, huh?

Mercedes: Believe it or not, no.

On the return, Mercedes dives and hits a well executed backswing which sends Ricardo off balance as he failed to make the return.

Mercedes: Story of my life.

***Fade***

~~~

L A S V E G A S • N E V A D A

"You know, they say time heals all wounds, but this? This is going to last a long time, probably forever." 

Open on Mercedes staring back at us in almost pitch darkness before we see a flickering candle that casts shadows into the light. 

"But don't you think I'm going to forget, Violet. See, revenge is a powerful motivator, and I'm just as motivated to get a little payback next Sunday in Vegas. What that means for you, Violet, is that I get to beat you within an inch of your life within reason, or without. Who's to say? I could very well end up sitting in a jail cell that night, but I figured in the end, it's all worth it. Because I'm not going to stop until you're no longer breathing. And because of our match, I know that interference is likely to happen, and that's OK. If your father wants to play, have him come on down. I'll snap that bitch's neck too.

"I will not forget, and I'm going to make sure you remember it, too."

There's an awkward pause as Mercedes looks thoughtful.

"Like I said, I start this, but don't you worry, there is going to be an end to this, one way or another, and you're going to be the catalyst and the message. If I were you, I would run. No, I don't mean back to Port Charlotte, I mean leave the country. You can run, but no matter how far and no matter where you hide, I'm coming for you.

Jumping me from behind? I've been through a lot worse: Three concussions, broken ribs, countless cuts and bruises. It's going to take a lot more – a hell of a lot more to keep me from getting to you.

"You struck first blood a few weeks ago. They don't know that you really opened the flood gates. Next Sunday night is going to be a long night, and it just so happens I'm in a playful mood.

She glances down for a long moment while shaking her head, her eyes closed. She looks up again at the camera and lets out a sigh.

“So if the cat wants to play...”

A small mischievious smile plays on her lips as she whispers.

“‬We'll play.‭”

"I want to see you work for a Blaze of Glory opportunity, Violet. You have two weeks, show me what you got."

Mercedes smiles contently, rubbing her hands slowly together as she does so before turning around and walks off as the scene fades.

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 11:21:51 PM »

Blog: Almighty Fire
semana del 21 al 28 de marzo de 2021

Look, I'm glad I made it to 2021. I spent the first few weeks coming up with resolutions outside of the usual going to the gym, eating healthy, and chasing your dreams spiel. But come on, three months in now, I haven't won a match, am nowhere near the main event scene, and I haven't held a championship in who knows how long. This is not the Mercedes Vargas who has taken a red pen and rewritten the history books. This isn't the Mercedes Vargas who has won more championships than anyone in the company. This isn't the Mercedes Vargas who has forged a legacy that will never be equaled or surpassed.

There comes a time when success, accolades, praise and fanfare slowly start to fade away, I'm not blind to that. I've reached the mountaintop, I've also hit rock bottom, and once that happens, well, there is only one way to go from there. I know these things because I've lived through them. Many people are conditioned to believe they are a product of their circumstance. It could be true. Maybe I'm wrong, but it could be. I could easily blame bad luck, injury and circumstances out of my control for this year and I wouldn't be surprised if people took that as gospel but why lie to myself. The reason why people actively call me out is because they can get a badly needed win. It's been said that I'm past my prime, and maybe it's time I've come to grips with that, maybe I've finally reached that moment of clarity. There's no getting over, under, around or through it that out of all the talent in the women's division, which is seemingly getting stronger every month not to mention the inevitability of new stars being called up from Sin City Underground, that I can't keep up with the young talent. You've seen the results, and it hasn't been pretty or anything I would write home about and it's certainly something I'm not readily admit nor am I happy about. I've made no secret of the frustration about that. When they say that life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react, I think they missed out on the fact 100% of my experience is based on seeing the glass half-full.

I've been in this industry long enough to know that there will always be someone younger, hungrier and more motivated than you when you're at the top. They are working to live the success that you have, and some are just outright looking to take your spot. It's not easy to carry a target on your back. And it's very easy to lose focus on what you set out to do and take things easy.

Before you know it, the rude shock of a defeat is around the corner. One defeat leads to another, then another, then another. Suddenly you're in a free fall and once that happens, the same fans cheering your name in the past will doubt your abilities. If you're not careful, the glitz, the glamour, the money and the glory can all disappear very quickly. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you can't get it back.

I hate to say it but I'm just treading water right now. Alicia is building herself back up, Christina and Myra are featured heavily as champs, Amber has been the name on everyone's lips while Bella and Lucy has been revitalized since falling short in the Blast From the Past. Even Mikah has been on a roll and it's like she never even left the company.

So, right, past my prime. I get it, I don't have it anymore, that no matter what I do, it's only a matter of time before I hang up my boots. At least I still have a chance. Violet, on the other hand, is a different story. See, no matter what she does, I can’t think anyone takes her seriously as a threat to the top stars in SCW. Her against say Char Kwan or Jessie Salco on a typical card? Sure, she's got more than a fighting chance because they're at her level. But Violet against Evie Jordan last year? Nope. Violet versus Roxi Johnson or Andrea Hernandez in a future match this year? Don't make me laugh. I can't take Violet beating any of those names, and now she has step in the ring with the best of the best. Any other day, SCW would do  her no favors making this match, but I wanted Violet all to myself so she can back up every word that comes out of her mealy mouth.

So, past my prime, right? Does that mean I can't go back and find it? I believe my prime is there somewhere. Even as the losses pile up. Even as my career is stuck in neutral. Even as each opponent has got my number.

And even as I want this streak to end as soon as possible. 

Past my prime. I wouldn't say that Because I think I'm at that stage of my career. Take Blaze of Glory for example, I'm about to compete at this supercard for the seventh consecutive year. Sure, longevity doesn't mean muqch these days, but it has to count for something. I've been at it longer than many of my competitors have been around. It's hard to believe I've been wrestling professionally for nearly 12 years, nine of them in Sin City Wrestling alone, and I’ll continue doing so.

With the championships, records and accolades I've set in this company, I could retire today and not be bothered. I've won 12 championships. Some may view the pursuit of titles as the only worthy goal in wrestling, or really any other sport in general, but once someone has won as many as I have, the idea that chasing more might become less satisfying is somewhat understandable. Whether I add another championship or retire, everything that happens to me from here on out is just icing on the cake.

Violet is anticipating this match against me at the supercard, but she's going to wish she hadn't. She's on borrowed time, and her fifteen minutes of fame - or should that be infamy - is almost up.

Violet, if anything you should be thanking me that you're getting to compete at Blaze of Glory for the first time because I can promise you that you're going to live up to the name.

You had a chance to take me out at Climax Control 294 and make a name for yourself.

I'm the only woman to give you a second chance in the first place.

Estar preparado para lo peor, esperar lo mejor.
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

Y que la suerte está siempre en su favor.
And may the odds be ever in your favor.

~~~

Flashback - January 2009, Washington, DC

Un Sueño - Faded Glory

[[What was that Ferris said? Life comes at you fast? Yeah.

2018 has come and gone. The menorah and dreidel have been put away. Christmas trees and ornaments are rewrapped are back into boxes. Many an office party was had. Times Square counted down the final seconds until another ball dropped to ring in the New Year.

New Year's resolutions were made just as soon as they were broken.

Resolutions...

I never was a fan of New Year's resolutions to start with. If I really wanted to change something, I didn't need to wait until December 31st when there's no better time than the present.

I took a leap of faith joining my
first wrestling promotion after a few years off doing the modeling and acting thing, even then the wrestling bug never went away.

So I'm in Washington, D.C. for the first time. Little did I know, visiting the nation's capital was a little hectic than I thought it would be. With so many things to see and do, it was just a challenge trying to get in all the sights.

That, and I had a match that night. Second match of my career and already I'm facing a woman towering six feet. It's been a week since I made my in-ring debut, yet somehow I still felt like that fresh-faced newcomer, even though I truly was. My opponent was making her debut against me. Lucky for me, I won my debut in North Carolina, but that's neither here or there. I like challenges, embraced it. I like taking risks too.

In this business you have to.

Whatever it takes.

I don't believe in resolutions, but I do believe in setting goals. Right now, all I wanted was to get a photo of the one place I only seen on television.]]

The North Lawn from Pennsylvania Avenue at the White House. Mercedes walks up to a security guard.

So, how well do you know Barrack?

.::OFFICER::..
Uh, he was inaugurated three days ago, ma'am.

Seriously? He's the leader of the free world and you don't know one thing about him? The shame! What do they even pay you for?

I'm just doing my job. Don't you have someplace to be?

Not right now, no. Can I show you something? 

Mercedes opens a sketchpad with the blue print of the inside of the White House. Incredulous, the officer looks at the drawings than back to the her.

This is incredible, you got every place right, right down to the very last detail. Are you an artist?

Artist? No, I'm with the tour group.

Mercedes turns to wave at a few people who are a few yards back.

But I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night. Can I get Obama's autograph?

I'm going to ask you leave.

Mercedes spins on her heels and walks away  a backwards glance.

>

Flash forward to now.

Mercedes: I was this close.

Irma: So you did get to meet Obama?

A quiet evening overlooking the Las Vegas skyline from her hotel room at The Saxon. Mercedes sits comfortably on her bed talking with Irma on the screen through Facetime. She can hear her television giving way to 80s music. Irma is rummaging through a collage of old newspaper clippings framed that shows the sensational headlines from that year.

Mercedes: He was busy, apparently. I was very disappointed. To think I compromised a lot to get an autograph. Is that so much to ask?

Irma: If you're watching a four-hour game on a five-inch screen, you've compromised a lot.

Mercedes: Irma, please. It's late.

~~~

Present Day

Standing in front some colorful art murals in downtown Las Vegas, Mercedes takes a deep breath and waits for her cue as the cameraman starts a five second countdown, then goes silent at “two” and “one” before her opening words are spoken.

"Grass is mostly green. Water is wet. The sun is hot, rises in the East and sets in the West. These are some generally well-known facts. In life, you are guaranteed three things: death, taxes, and me competing at Blaze of Glory. That was a gimme there. I'm making history too just by showing up and officially claiming the record for most consecutive pay-per-view appearances. You didn’t have to read the spoilers to know that this match was pretty much decided the moment it was placed on the card. Still, I have to hand it to Violet. She sounds very much determined. It’s not for a lack of trying on her part, because if she was facing someone else this Sunday, maybe, just maybe, the outcome would have been different.

"See, Vivi, the only thing standing between failure and earning maybe the third biggest win of your career after Dani Weston and winning the Bombshell Roulette Championship from Candy…is me. The only thing standing between getting that elusive Bombshell Roulette Championship you never received and having to earn your way back to title contention is me. The only thing standing between you and me is reality. Now you’re probably going to hate me for this..."

She raises an index finger in a wait a minute gesture

"Actually, let me rephrase that. You’re probably going to hate me for this, but it has to be said. If it wasn't for me putting out this challenge, chances are you would be sitting at home and watching the supercard. You would be kicking yourself knowing that you could have been on one of the premier supercards and earning a hearty paycheck." 

Mercedes makes the cha-ching gesture with her hands.

"No, don't shake your head. Don’t try to persuade me, sweetheart, you know it's the truth. Your eyes says it all, much more than anything that comes out of your mouth. Don’t think that just because you got a free ride to Blaze of Glory that you’re going to waltz right through this match. Don’t expect the seas to part again. This is far from a cakewalk. As good as you think you are, as great as you think you're going to be, you’re not going to get past me.

"It’s not going to happen. Not on my watch. Not while I have anything to say about it. Because it all comes full circle now. It's you and me, sweetheart, and face to face this time. I won't have my back turned, and that alone should scare you.

"So I’ll see you at Blaze of Glory, Violet, and I’ll show you why exactly you’re out of your league. And after I beat you and ruin your Blaze of Glory debut you will rue the day you ever disrespected one of the most decorated champions in history."

***Fade***

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)