Author Topic: Trust Me  (Read 597 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Trust Me
« on: February 26, 2021, 02:49:47 AM »
The scene opens up after Keira went out there and make her announcement. She enters into her locker room and quickly heads to the bathroom to shower. After a few moments, she steps out, wearing something new as she looks around to make sure no one was watching. She places two fingers on her head and teleports back home. As she returns home, she already sees Roxi waiting for her as Keira sighs, saying

Keira: I'm sorry.

Keira takes a deep breath

Keira: After all I saw. I had no choice

Roxi: You don't need to go around picking fights when you don't have to.

Keira: I know. But from what I saw. What Christina is about to go through. This is beyond the World Bombshell Championship. It's the same look I saw in her eyes that I saw in yours when you told me to not interfere

Keira takes a look at Roxi

Keira: This is not me picking a fight. This is me taking away the one thing that will weigh Christina down from getting her revenge.

Roxi: Look, I can't tell you what to do. All I can tell you is to be careful. But you have to focus on one thing at a time. You put yourself in too many situations, you won't get through any of them.

Keira: I know. My focus is the World Bombshell Championship. That title right now needs to be the focus for SCW. Not as means for revenge.

Keira lowers her head

Keira: I've seen people change while holding it and the people that go after it change the title holder. Long as Amber Ryan is going after Christina, the title will feel like a afterthought

Roxi: Some things are more important than that championship, Keira. Don't get putting yourself in a spot where you try to hard to make it something it isn't.

Keira: I won't. Hence why I challenged her. You're right, some things are more important than the title.

Keira looks back at Roxi

Keira: Or do I need to remind you of your battles with Amber?

Roxi: My fight, was my fight. The fact of the matter is I may in fact see Amber again. But she's getting her championship match regardless. So you don't need to worry about her, until that time comes. Your focus doesn't need to be on Amber. It needs to be on Crystal.

Keira: It is against Crystal. Don't worry.

Keira holds Roxi close, asking

Keira: Do you not trust me?

Roxi: If I didn't trust you, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Keira: True

Roxi: My point was there is no need to kick up the hornet's nest right before you have a championship match.

Keira: There in lies the problem. I would rather have earned a title match. I went out there to challenge Crystal for a reason. She's not focused.

Keira raises and finger, saying

Keira: Before you say it. She isn't. Her focus is on Amber and rightfully so. She isn't focusing on her title

Keira takes a deep breath

Keira: It's going to cost her

Keira closes her eyes

Roxi: You don't have faith in Crystal?

Keira: Her mind is full of anger. Anger I saw back when I was still chasing for the World Bombshell Championship. But that anger is tenfold cause Amber knew where to press. Something I would have never done to Crystal. You know it and I know it

Roxi: Exactly why you shouldn't have gone and pushed her button. Because we both know the button she's going to press for you, should you win back the championship.

Keira: I know. If I win it back. I'm the target. She'll press that button. But she won't get me. I know our son will be protected.

Keira takes another deep breath, saying

Keira: Plus, she already pushed my button months ago...

Keira takes her fingers and softly presses against Roxi's chest, saying

Keira: When Amber basically served you to Sin on a silver platter

Roxi: It wasn't her intention, and I am responsible for me. We fought. It was just something that happened. I shouldn't have done what I did.

Keira: I know. But it still happened. I can never forgive Amber for basically being that smoking gun. You were being a hero. I can never blame you for it. She still did it, even if it wasn't her intention

Roxi: That's in the past. If Amber and I cross paths again, so be it.

Keira: There won't be a next time. If I beat Crystal for the title....

Keira looks into Roxi's eyes and says this will a cold tone

Keira: Amber's story....ends with me.

Keira backs away a little bit, saying

Keira: But that's if I beat Crystal.

Roxi: Then don't worry about Amber.

Keira: I'm not. Neither should Crystal. If she continues to think about her in our match....

Keira then takes her thumb and index finger and places them together. She snaps them, saying

Keira: Then I'll be basically a Two Time World Bombshell Champion. Making my own history, regaining the belt I lost within the span of a near month

Roxi: Crystal is in the position because she is the champion. She HAS to have her head on swivel. You don't. Crystal HAS to worry about Amber. She didn't know about your match until it was made. Just like you.

Keira: You're right. But again, Amber crossed a line. A Champion always has to focus, but when someone crosses a line like that. Anyone else can swoop in and take it all away. I went out there for a reason and pleaded my case. Yea, it was a long shot. Like I said before, I would have rather went through a match to earn my shot. But I had no choice. Either Crystal regains her focus like a Champion and beat me....

Keira takes another deep breath, saying

Keira: Or I end her reign and make her a transitional champion.

Roxi: Does that matter that much? She is the champion. Just like no one can take it from you, you can't diminish that from her. Don't be like that.

Keira doesn't say a word. Roxi was right, but at the same time, from the things she has seen in the last couple of weeks, the question Roxi asked did linger

Keira: It doesn't. She is the Champion. No one will take that away from her.

Roxi: Forget "Transitional" She's the champion, you have to beat her. End of story.

Keira: Right. But you're also right about what you asked me minutes ago.

Keira looks at Roxi and says

Keira: I don't trust Crystal to get the job done. She's the Champion. But she doesn't have that edge she had long ago to face someone like Amber.

Keira then quickly says before Roxi could retort

Keira: But I pray she proves me wrong

Roxi: Think that way at your own risk, Keira.

Keira: It's dangerous to think that way. But hopefully, that risk comes with reward.

Keira sighs a bit

Keira: But for now. I need to focus and be ready. My focus is on Crystal and the title. Yours is still on Blast from The Past

Roxi: That is your fight, I trust you will be able to handle it.

Keira: That's all I can ask.

Keira kisses Roxi on the lips

Keira: Just do me a favor

Keira wraps her arms around Roxi and gives her a smile

Keira: Win. Win Blast from The Past. Give them Hell.

Roxi: I will do my best.

Keira: Again, that's all I can ask, my love.

The two hold each other as the scene fades

--------------------------------------------
The Scene opens up the next day. Keira had transmitted into a gym that someone has recently owned. She looks around to make sure no one had seen her come in via transmitting. She gives a sigh of relief as she turns and heads in. She knew that besides the person she was looking for, she was the only one in the place. She hears the banging of a punching bag and heads to that direction. Keira smiles and sees Jessie Salco hitting the bag hard as she can. As Jessie finishes, she would say to herself, or so she thought.

Jessie: Wow, can't wait for that match now for the title. Maybe I should get a steak when I win.

Keira: I'd love a steak or 20, right about now!

Jessie turns and sees Keira. She screams in shock as she shouts out

Jessie: KEIRA! How long you've been standing there!?

Keira: Not long. I heard the bag and then steak. Now I want steak.

Jessie smirks a bit, saying.

Jessie: Jeez, need to put a bell on ya, Keira.

The two head to the other side of the gym where Jessie opens a fridge and pulls out two water bottles. Jessie tosses one to Keira as she opens hers and takes a swig at it, asking

Jessie: So, what brings you here? I know it's not to train alone again. You and Roxi pulled out that epic battle near two weeks ago.

Keira: No, I came by cause I heard about you finally getting the World Bombshell Championship match. Good job. I mean it.

Jessie: Thanks, but I may have jinxed it a bit by insulting Mark.

Keira: Calm down. Just be humble and be thankful for the chance you got. I know I was when I earned it.

Keira takes a swig of her water. She turns, smiling at Jessie, saying.

Keira: I got alot of faith in you.

Jessie: Thanks, but in all honesty. It could be me and you for the belt if you beat Crystal this week coming.

Jessie then stops, remember something about that. She then asks.

Jessie: That reminds me. Why did you challenge her? I know you told me, but it feels like you're hiding more than you're letting on.

Keira takes a deep breath after Jessie says this. She then says

Keira: I am, in a way. But it's something I can't say at the moment. Only when the time is right. All I want Crystal to do right now is prepare herself.

Keira looks up to the ceiling as she says

Keira: I do want to become World Bombshell Champion again, Jessie. I won't lie to you on that. Even you know, like Roxi that I would rather earn a shot at it through a match, tournament or whichever. But something within Crystal...it's not setting right with me. She fell into a trap.

Jessie: A trap? You mean cause of Amber?

Keira: In a sense. I doubt Crystal will escape from this one unhinged.

Jessie thinks for a moment, asking

Jessie: You're not challenging Crystal, just so you can get the title back and try to get to Amber, are you?

Keira does answer for a moment. But before Jessie could say anything, Keira finally speaks

Keira: No. If I wanted to go after Amber, I would have already. As much as I hate her for what she did months ago. Amber is not my focus. Crystal is my focus. The World Bombshell Championship is my focus.

Keira then turns her head, saying to Jessie

Keira: And if I win it back. YOU...will be my focus, Jessie. But right now, Crystal has to focus on me. Otherwise, I'll be right.

Jessie: Keira...

Keira: All I ask for you to do, like I asked Roxi...is to just trust me. Can you do that?

Jessie sighs a bit, but she finally says

Jessie: Ok, Keira. I can't argue with you on this. I trust you. You know what you're doing. Just, do me a favor?

Keira: Which is?

Jessie: Don't do anything you may regret later. I hate to hear it from your wife.

Keira giggles a bit, saying

Keira: Deal. Wanna train?

Jessie nods as the two sit the water bottles down and walks off to train, the scene fading.

---------------------------------------------
The next day, after a few hours of training for her match. Keira is seen on the couch, resting up and watching TV. She is watching Blind Date and is disgusted over a guy being all over a woman like a creep. Roxi is seen coming to the couch and sits beside her as Keira says

Keira: Why are people so weird?

Roxi: They're on TV.

Keira: I know that, but--

Keira then hears that the lady will give him a second date. Keira then shouts out

Keira: WHAT!? The guy is a total creep! Came on a little strong!? He was basically forcing you to do stuff you didn't want to do!

Keira grabs one of the throw pillows and screams into it

Keira: What an idiot!

Keira takes the pillow from her face and puts it back down. She looks at Roxi, asking

Keira: Would you do all that on TV?

Roxi: I don't know, I'm not in that situation, and she's probably getting paid a lot of money. People do weird things when given the opportunity and the means.

Keira: Ok, let's play a game. If you had to choose which show to be on. What would it be? Jerry Springer, Maury or Blind Date?

Roxi: I HAVE to choose?

Keira: Yes!

Roxi: Ugh... I... I don't know, Blind Date I guess.

Keira: Why?

Roxi: Nothing good ever comes from being on Jerry Springer or Maury... or any show like that really.

Keira: Least with Springer, you get to beat up people

Keira looks at Roxi, sticking her tongue out to the side, saying in a deep southern tone.

Keira: You slept with my sister cousin!

Keira pretends to beat up the pillow while being "pulled back" by security

Keira: LET ME AT HIM!

Keira then stops and turns back to Roxi

Roxi: What is wrong with you?

Keira: I don't know, sometimes.

Keira giggles a bit, before saying

Keira: With Blind Date, you either get a creep who comes out a "little strong" or just a weirdo

Keira sighs

Keira: I should have put some game shows in your choices

Roxi: You could get at least a good date out of it. It's possible.

Keira: Considering how many episodes of Blind Date I saw in a couple of hours. I can't imagine seeing anyone going for the other on a second date, least finishing the first. It's like they're rushing it to get in someone's pants. It's like they don't want to slow down and take their time with the date

Keira looks at Roxi, asking

Keira: How many dates did we go on before we had decided that we're the one for another?

Roxi: I don't know... A few, we didn't really ever go on many dates, We just were around each other a lot. I mean, I guess it was one big date.

Keira: Good point. But you made a mean pasta

But as Keira was going to say something else, she hears a old episode of Springer come on as the guest is saying he is leaving his girlfriend for a stuffed panda. Hearing that, Keira shuts it off quickly and stands, going into the kitchen, Roxi following her as Keira runs water into a pot

Roxi: You really need to not take stuff on tv so seriously.

Keira: I know. But hearing that makes me want to stick my head into a boiling pot of water

Keira stops running water and outs it on top of the stove to get ready to make dinner

Keira: Next time, I'll watch Wheel of Fortune.

Roxi: I think that'll be better for your temper.

Keira: Yea, least I can have fun guessing a puzzle.

Keira turns on the burner to get the water to boil. She then grabs some noodles to cooked Baked Ziti tonight as she ask Roxi

Keira: Can you get the pan and start putting some cheese on the bottom?

Roxi: Sure.

Keira smiles at this. After a few hours, Keira pulls the finished product out of the oven and sits it on the table as Roxi sits near the table

Keira: Done! This is my first attempt of cooking something like this

Keira leans near the door and shouts

Keira: Nate! Liz! Dinner's ready!

Roxi: Pasta's not difficult, but it looks good, and it smells good.

Liz is seen carrying Nate as the two come to the table. She sits Nate down as Keira smiles and sits with them

Nate: Mommy, it smells good!

Liz: I agree, Roxi. I haven't digged in yet, but it already smells good

Keira: Umm. Roxi didn't make this.

Keira looks at Roxi, hoping she would tell them

Roxi: It's true, Keira made it.

Liz: Keira made this? Really?

Roxi: Indeed.

Keira: Yea. Dig in and try it

Liz and Nate takes a plate and does so. They take a bite and both smile

Liz: Wow, this is good!

Roxi: It is good.

Nate: I love it, Mama

Keira smiles at this

Keira: Thank you so much

Keira continues to smile as the family eats. She joins them to eat now. After, she does the dishes with Roxi joining her as she says

Keira: Roxi?

Roxi: Yes?

Keira: Thank you. I mean it

Roxi: Of course

Keira: I know I've been a lot more calmer as of late. Yes, I did lose my cool last Sunday. But just seeing what I saw hurts. This is why I think Crystal will slip up. She fell into the trap

Roxi: Don't doubt Crystal. You see a career made off people doubting her.

Keira: I know. I'm not really doubting Crystal. I'm doubting her emotions. I've been in her shoes. You let someone get in your head long enough. They live there rent free til they get what they want

Keira sighs

Keira: It happened to me. You know it happened to me. Too many times, more so by one person.

Keira slowly stops washing, getting a bit more angry

Keira: One person thinking things would get better, instead, you leave a path of destruction.

Keira lowers her head

Keira: Til you want to just jump off a bridge--

Roxi knew what she was talking about as she hugs Keira quickly

Roxi: Just focus on what you need to do. Not about the past. We study and we remember the past, we just don't dwell on it.

Keira: I know. The past is over now. I just don't want Crystal's emotions to get the better of her

Roxi: You don't need to worry about Crystal. Just about you and you're game plan.

Keira: I plan on it

The scene fades on that

--------------------------------------
The scene opens up days later on a patrol. It had been a quiet month since Heather Hamilton tries to use someone to attack Keira and Roxi. She is on the roof, watching. She was a bit bored, but that's part of the job as she goes to her comm, saying

Keira: Anything, V?

Vision: Nothing yet.

Keira: Keeps getting quieter and quieter and I may have to hang up my hero boots

Vision: I'd rather we had an easy time after all that's happened.

Keira: Starting to think that I'm attracting so many baddies since Roxi found me

Vision: Desperate times make for desperate people, I guess.

Keira: Or demons

Vision: Whichever.

Keira: Wow, that sounded so normal to you, now.

Vision: It's never going to be normal.

Keira: I know. But least for now. There are no more demons

Vision: For now.

Keira: You make it sound like we missed a few

Vision: Who knows... I'm not everywhere.

Keira: No, you're a guy on screens and police scanners

Vision: Very funny.

Keira: Am I lying, though?

Vision: I am the person keeping you and Roxi busy.

Keira: And we love you for it

Vision: Yeah.

Before Keira could say anything else, she hears sirens going.

Keira: I hear sirens, V. Talk to me, cause it sounds like a chase

Vision: Working on it.

Keira starts flying, hearing the sirens as she waits to hear from Vision

Keira: V, sounds like a chase still. Starting to come into view.

Vision: Be careful.

Keira keeps flying. She sees the car being chased as the cop cars continues to chase away. Keira gets near it and knocks on the side of the door of the car being chased. She waves as the driver notices

Keira: Hi! Got any PS5s in there!?

Driver: Shit!

Keira smirks as she falls back a bit. She grabs the bumper and plants her feet down hard to force the car to stop. As it does, the driver opens the door and tries to run

Keira: Nope!

Keira teleports in front of the driver to scare him

Keira: Hi!

Driver: Get away!

Keira: You know I can't do that

Keira tries to get close to the driver

Driver: Leave me alone!

Keira: Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you

Keira gets closer and softly grabs the driver's arm. She does keep a grip on him, but not enough to hurt him

Keira: See?

Driver: Get away from me! I wasn't doing anything!

Keira: Why were you running? You could have got someone hurt

Driver: I need to feed my family! I'm doing what I have to do

Keira: But stealing?

Driver: Yes!

Keira: It's not the way. You sound better than this

Driver: You don't know what it's like! I lost my job! I lost my money! I HAVE to do this!

Keira: And others haven't? The crisis has taken alot from everyone. There are food banks that can help.

Driver: That's easy for you to say. You aren't in my position. Don't you preach to me.

Keira: I'm not. I'm trying to help you.

Driver: Then leave me alone and let me take care of my family.

Keira: I can't do that. You broke the law. You know you did

Driver: I HAD TO. Period. As far as I'm concerned, I'm doing what's right. If you're going to take me to jail, then do it. If not, leave me alone and let me feed my family.

Keira: You didn't have to! You had a choice. Everyone does! Maybe I know more than you think and I want to help you! Do you want your child to go through life with their father!?

Driver: And they might FUCKING STARVE if I don't get food! I DON'T HAVE MONEY! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT?! STOP TRYING TO ACT HIGH AND MIGHTY! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU WOULDN'T DO THE SAME! YOU'RE NOT BETTER THAN ME!

Keira frowns a bit as the cops come and grab the guy to take him away. She just flies off and lands on the roof. She lowers her head and tries not to cry, not noticing Roxi was on that rooftop

Keira: Why? Why do people do this?

Keira raises her head up and finally sees Roxi in her Lady Bedlam costume. She says

Keira: How long have you been there?

Roxi: Long enough.

Keira: I thought I could talk to him for once. Try it your way. But he wouldn't...

Roxi: You have to be able to understand people's motivations. Not everyone is the same. Things hit people harder than others.

Keira: I know. But something with him... especially about family...

Keira then looks at her hands, like something has hit her for the first time in months. She looks up at Roxi and asks

Keira: Roxi...have I changed?

Roxi: Sure. We've all changed. Even if it's a little.

Keira: I meant...ever since the Sin incident. Have you noticed any kind of change with me that raised a red flag?

Roxi: No, not really. Not any red flags anyway.

Keira: What do you mean?

Roxi: I mean that you haven't exhibited any behavior that makes me worry any more than I usually worry. Probably less since it seems you've calmed down a lot.

Keira looks down at her hands and says

Keira: I didn't know. It's like I've changed a whole lot since Sin was finished off. Like I could feel more pain from people's emotions. Which is weird. Just now with that guy

Roxi: As much as I'd love it, there is no magic phrase or words to help everyone see things differently. Some people you have to work at. And then... there's people that you won't be able to reach. No matter how hard you try.

Keira: Then why do I still feel like Crystal is losing focus? I know she'll be focused on me to try to keep the title. But most of her thoughts will be on Amber

Roxi: I don't know.

Keira: I know you told me that to still not take Crystal lightly and trust me, I'm not. But something is keeping her from going all out

Keira turns to see the city as she says

Keira: It could be Amber or it could be something else with it

Keira sighs

Keira: In all honesty. I want to beat Crystal and show her that she's at the level I was in. The one where my mind was so clouded and I didn't believe in myself, like Seleana figured out earlier in 2020

Keira looks back at Roxi

Keira: Cause in all honesty. If she can't beat me when I'm the hunter and I see the bigger picture. Then she can't beat Amber Ryan and whatever she can pull

Roxi: I don't understand this thing with Crystal's mindset with you. I get it, Crystal is our friend, but you are acting like she's a kid. She's not. She's been in this position many times. I don't get why you're so focused on that, instead of what you need to do. This is a shot at the Bombshell's championship. I do not understand what this thing is with mindsets and Amber. The match is important, Keira. The match. None of that other stuff. But, I already said my piece. It's your match, not mine.

Keira: Cause she hasn't faced anyone like Amber before. You have. I don't want her fighting Amber without a clear mind. If she doesn't. I will.

Keira gets a bit more serious, saying

Keira: If I have to take Crystal out in order to prove my point. Then so be it. I don't want to go that far. But I have no choice. I don't want Amber Ryan as a challenger. But I can't change the bosses' mind on this. So this is why I challenged Crystal. She can't beat Amber. She won't.

Keira then turns around, saying

Keira: I've calmed down alot. I'm seeing things I shouldn't be. I'm focused on the championship. I'm focused on Crystal.

Roxi: If you say so. I trust you.

Keira: That's all I ask. I know Crystal has been in this position many times, like you said. But this is different. I'm done joking with her.

Keira turns back to Roxi, saying

Keira: Either she proves me wrong and can keep a clear head this time or I take the title from Crystal and do it myself

Roxi: Fine.

Keira closes her eyes and breathes a bit. Roxi could hear Keira breathe, but it was calm. A moment passes as Keira opens her eyes, saying.

Keira: I'm ok now. I know that I'm being very confusing with my words. I'm sorry for that. But all will be clear when the bell rings.

Roxi: Very well.

Keira then gives a smile to Roxi

Keira: Thank you, mi amor

Roxi raises a eyebrow, hearing Keira say that in a different language. Keira looks confused, asking

Keira: What?

Roxi: Spanish?

Keira: Yea. I've been practicing it during my ring training

Roxi: Alright then.

Keira then gets closer to Roxi, saying to her in spanish

Keira: Ahora, ¿qué tal si volvemos y te mostraré cuánto practiqué en español?

Roxi: I suppose

Keira: Unless me speaking Spanish has overwhelmed you

Roxi: No, it hasn't.

Keira: Good. Then I can start learning French soon

Roxi: Whatever you want.

Keira: I love you

Roxi: I love you too.

The two transmit as the scene fades

=================================
I have been patient, and biding my time. I have been waiting to possibly earn another championship match down the road. I wasn’t expecting it so soon. But, who am I to say no to getting a World Bombshell Championship rematch? I certainly won’t say no, but I want everyone to understand I’m not asking or begging for a chance anymore. That was the old Keira. And that’s not me anymore. I accepted what happened at Inception, and I moved on. I got to live a dream.

And I’m not upset too much about not winning two weeks ago against my wife. She said it herself that this is a competition and well, she didn’t beat me, but I didn’t beat her either. I respect and love my wife and I’m hoping she wins the whole damn thing.

Because you know what that could lead to? Hero vs. Hero, finally settled.

But that’s a little way off, because I have two problems in front of me. I know even my wife is thinking that I’ve stepped in it and I’m kicking the hornet’s nest and all that. That I’m coming into a situation and throwing my weight around and trying to be a hero when I don’t need to be. Maybe that’s true, but I think people are just forgetting that Roxi and I are different. We have different ways of handling things and this is my way. Sometimes, I’m not very subtle. No, I prefer a more direct approach if I’m honest.

So I don’t need people fly off the handle, and worry about me. I can take care of myself. I only need people to do one thing for me, because they may not understand now, but there is a method to this madness.

All I need is people to is a simple task.

Trust me.

That's all everyone needs to do. Trust me. I made my intention clear that Sunday on Climax Control. On why I challenged Crystal for the World Bombshell Championship. For the first time, it wasn't to become a two-time World Bombshell Champion. Granted, I wouldn't mind having that on my resume.

But the title feels like it's about to head to a dark road that may not recover for quite some time.

Crystal, for the last couple of weeks. I've seen your expression change a lot. I saw you in the ring, celebrating. Basically, you being you. Being a five-time Champion. I don’t have too many hard feelings about that, but I accepted it, like I said. Yet you had one person "celebrate". The one person I didn't expect to come out.

Amber Ryan

When she came out, I had to watch. I guess it's cause I was worried about you and what was about to go down.

I was right. You fell into her trap and now, she has her sights on that title we fought tooth and nail for. You fell for it hard and instead, you lost it. You haven't even fought her yet and you already lost the one thing I saw in you that got you to be a five-time Champion. Something I always have to do week in and week out.

Focus.

I saw it in your eyes, Crystal. Your focus isn't on defending the World Bombshell Championship anymore. It's now on getting revenge. I don't blame you one bit for wanting your revenge on her. I don't mind it. But you're basically using the title as bait to get revenge in a sense. You're not acting like a Champion. You're acting like a pawn.

And guess what? It's working.

You have basically gift wrapped her the World Bombshell Championship and presented it to her on a silver platter!

To be honest with you, Crystal. I wanted to challenge you then and there on the first week back after seeing that. But I didn’t. Cause of two reasons. I still had Blast from The Past to do and to see if I can earn a shot at whoever the champion was by the time, I got to her and in the smallest bit of my brain, I thought you could handle it.

What I read on Twitter said otherwise.

You tried to go back to being yourself. Even with the green mist Amber laid upon your face. But I could tell, it was being hidden to a degree. Especially this week. I think the only thing you even mentioned about me was when I told Amber that I was ending her story, citing that you were going to be the one. Bitch, where is it then!? Where’s that fire!? Sure, I got a life outside of this. I train for my matches. I get ready. I’m not the Keira of old that would show her ass in a bikini and various other stuff. But you, YOU HOWEVER!? Even with the threat of Amber on your neck. What did you do after that little conversation!?

POST A PICTURE ON TWITTER!

I mean, yea. I posted one too earlier in the week. But it wasn’t one in a studio or anything like that. But in the past, this would be something I would have done. Mostly to tease my wife. You’ve been at the top of the mountain of SCW five times now, but somehow. Even with revenge on your mind. I don’t think you’re taking this huge threat seriously enough. If anything, the way your acting, minus revenge…

YOU ARE ACTING LIKE ME!!!!

That’s a road you don’t want to go on. It took me years to get to where I am now and yet, you’re halfway treating this like its no big deal. Hell, even blowing me off so you can get straight to Amber soon.

I got some news for you, Crystal. If you’re going to act like that. Then you’re going to make this easier than it should be. I don’t want to have to beat the focus into you, but I will. Don’t blame me for what I’m about to do, Crystal. It’s for your own good. Don’t come crying to me when you lose your title this Sunday that you won’t get revenge on Amber Ryan.

You can get your revenge on Amber anytime you wish. But like I told you last Sunday on Climax Control…

"You can get revenge, but it won’t be with the Championship!”

Trust me, Crystal. This is way different than what it was before. This isn’t Mikah, this isn’t Alicia Lukas. This is a woman, Hell bent on making you wish you NEVER set foot in the ring. To be honest with you on this

I don’t legit think you can handle what’s coming, either. I don’t think you can get the job done, Crystal. In fact…

I DON’T TRUST YOU TO GET THE JOB DONE! LET ALONE BEAT ME THIS TIME!

I know you’re thinking right now. “Keira, this isn’t your fight. You inserted yourself into something that was none of your business. I can handle this.”

Can you? Can you really handle this? Let’s say I decided to NOT challenge you this week for the title. Let’s say I did trust you and let you handle it. Would you have made good on your promise and actually beat Amber Ryan, retaining your championship? No, not really. Cause you’re not focused enough! You lost your focus and that’s what is going to cost you the championship. I can see it coming and I’m not going to sugarcoat the fact that I’m coming to take that championship from you.

But then again, considering who’s next in line if I’m correct. I trust Jessie Salco to get the job done more than I trust you, right now, Crystal. At least Jessie has that eye to get it done. Jessie Salco is more focused on becoming World Bombshell Champion than you are at trying to retain it!

This is why I challenged you, Crystal. This is why I want to RIP that World Bombshell Championship from your hands. Granted, you can say I’m not focused on it either. Considering I said I wanted to go after the one title I haven’t held yet in SCW. But you and I know this by heart, considering how many years we’ve been in the business. Plans always change. I can try and earn a shot at the Bombshell Internet Championship another time. Right now, however. All of my attention and all of my focus….

Is on you, Crystal.

No more Senpai Bullshit I like to joke around with. No more friendly chatter. You think you're really ready for the Hell you think you’re going to get if you face her?

No, I don’t think you are. I do want you to prove me wrong, though. For the love of GOD for once, prove me wrong when it comes to things like this. I WELCOME IT! Cause right now. Everything you’re doing is begging me to punch you hard in the face.

Seleana wants you to get revenge. But even in her heart, she’s thinking the same thing I’m thinking. She thought the same thing about me in the middle of 2020 when I couldn’t see it. I see the same thing she’s saw in me. That’s another reason why I want this fight now. This is one of many reasons I broke my own code, not waiting to earn a shot at the World Bombshell Championship and just straight up challenge you for it!

I love you Crystal, but at the same time. I hate you. I hate your guts so much that you don’t see the bigger picture. I don’t either sometimes. But considering what I saw in your eyes, you can’t handle what’s coming. You can’t handle the storm that is coming. I don’t care if you were a 10-time World Bombshell Champion. This is something that I have to do.

I know I can trust you to give me a great fight. But that’s how much trust I can give you. But considering everything that has happened. I can’t trust you to focus long enough to beat me to retain your championship.

Trust me Crystal, I want to be way off base on this. I want you to come to the ring on Sunday, ready to fight me and fight me with everything you have. Maybe you are playing some kind of game, but right now, it looks like you are trying to fight fire with fire, and even I can tell you that’s not going to work. It’s not going to be this reaching into the old bag of tricks and pulling a rabbit out of your hat. And more importantly, I am not someone you can just blow off.

The title should always be the focus of anyone. Your focus for it as well as the future is not there. You will not pass me. Think of this as your trial by fire. If somehow, someway you can actually get past me. If you can actually go beyond your limit and focus long enough to beat me, then you’ll prove me wrong and I won’t stand in your way.

But if you fail even once. I’m not talking about you making one mistake in the match. I’m talking about multiple. If you fail even once. I won’t just beat you. Because in order for you to see what lies ahead, I will play Amber in this match and I will beat you, not just for the championship, but beat the focus into you. Even then, trust me when I say this. I won’t pin you to regain the World Bombshell Championship. I will put in a hold that you won’t escape from and once your bones start to break. I will make damn sure that you tap out. Once it’s over. Then you’ll see what I saw the last two weeks.

That you can’t get the job done.

Crystal, I’m sorry for what I have to do. I had no other choice. But when it’s all said and done and I beat you, and I regain the World Bombshell Championship. You’ll thank me and refocus. Refocus on what truly matters most.

Just trust me, Crystal.

Trust me...