Author Topic: Ben Jordan and Kedron Williams v Bill Barnhart and Senor Vinnie  (Read 2018 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Ben Jordan and Kedron Williams v Bill Barnhart and Senor Vinnie
« on: January 17, 2021, 03:06:02 PM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay to be posted in week 2, per character, 5,000 limit.

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Re: Ben Jordan and Kedron Williams v Bill Barnhart and Senor Vinnie
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 02:52:46 PM »
PAYBACK

Narrator:  Bill Barnhart told me that never in his life has he ever stooped so low as to team up with his enemy for any reason whatsoever. Bill told me that the idea of Ben Jordan sacrificing his values to team up with Kedron Williams totally destroys what little sense Ben had left in him.

The scene opens with a shot of the hotel room belonging to Bill and Bea Barnhart. They are relaxing in the room while Iris sniffs around to see what interesting smells she can find.

Bea:  I cannot believe this! We’re already into the third event of 2021 and I’m still not assigned to wrestle! This is a travesty! Must be a conspiracy by the other Bombshells to keep me out of action as they know I’m a threat!

Bill:  Don’t worry Bea. Your assignment will come soon. And I know you will tear through the Bombshell roster and leave a trail of defeated foes.

Bea:  I’ll be like a blowtorch going through warm butter! The Bombshell division has been warned!

Bill:  Damn you’re sexy when you’re fired up!

Bea:  *blush* Awwww thank you Bill.

Bill:  The Blast from the Past team draw got me teamed with Maki. You remember Maki right? She pinned you for the win at Climax Control 275 on July 19, 2020. Having seen her in action I’m confident we have one of the best teams in the Tournament and I’m looking forward to winning the Blast from the Past.

Bea:  I wish the best for you and Maki in the Tournament.

Bill:  Ben I didn’t have to cheat during our match like you did. The Referee didn’t do a damn thing to stop your cheating so I took my aggression out on you. You were going down for the count when Kedron Williams interfered in the match. Again no action taken by the Referee. So if you two think that trying to burn Vinnie’s face, and destroying my face with a paint bomb that ended up making me look like Mimi from The Drew Carey Show, you two are wrong on every level. A little bit of fire and paint isn’t going to stop us from destroying you. I’ll leave you two with that thought as I need to step out and take care of a few items but, as the Terminator stated I’LL BE BACK!

There is a break while Bill steps out to take care of some items. After a time we return to a shot of Bill and Bea in their hotel room again.

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?

Bill:  Before we returned to live broadcasting me and Bea discussed an incident we had in Lawrenceville, Georgia, recently. When you hear the incident you’ll also wonder what happened because after that incident there was no damage to the small shopping center involved.

Bea:  We were driving home from an area off Meadowchurch Road where we were visiting friends. We are driving toward Duluth Highway, where once we cross Duluth Highway, Meadowchurch Road changes names to Boggs Road. From there we drive down Boggs Road then turn left on Old Norcross Road to then turn right on Herrington Road to return to our housing development. During that drive home I was telling Bill that 2021 is going to be our year where we both earn many Championships. I was explaining to Bill that I desire to hold the Bombshell Championship, the Bombshell Roulette Championship, and of course the Mixed Tag Team Championship with Bill.

Bill:  I reminded Bea she might end up holding the Mixed Tag Team Championship with Vinnie as the three of us are a team. For me I desire to hold the Heavyweight Championship, the Roulette Championship, and the Mixed Tag Team Championship, If other Championships come my way that’s fine also.

Bea:  When we turned right on Herrington Road we were surprised to see four Police cars, three full-size Fire Trucks, and two ambulances, and Herrington Road was almost totally blocked off as we drove past the scene. You don’t get that type of response for something minor. As we passed this small shopping center we didn’t see any flames and it didn’t appear any of the businesses had damage. That came across as strange. Even the next day when we drove past this small shopping center there was no indication that where was an emergency there the night before. But you have to admit that is a great analogy concerning Vinnie and Bill. Although they got attacked after Bill’s match with Ben Jordan, and there was initial damage to see seen, both are fully recovered as it is as if nothing happened that night similar to the incident at that small shopping center on Herrington Road.

Bill:  I’m still trying to figure out what happened that evening with the small shopping center. For sure Ben and Kedron are fully aware of what happened at Climax Control 290 and the damage we will put upon them in Inception IV will be damage that is plainly seen for months.

Bea:  What I find amusing in Sin City Wrestling is the other wrestlers call me and you worthless and pathetic yet when they get assigned to matches against us they have a difficult time. I’m not saying they’re not managing to get wins but their wins over us were difficult for most of them and for some it took cheating and interference on their side to pull off a win.

Bill:  That’s what being scared out of your mind does to others. They talk smack and yell and scream and puff themselves up to try to intimidate us and when that fails they resort to cheating and interference. The other wrestlers need to get used to seeing our faces on camera, and Championship belts around our waists, because 2021 is The Year Of The Barnharts!

WHAT ELSE IS HAPPENING HERE?

Bill looks intently into the camera and at the gesture of Bill the cameraman closes in on a close-up of Bill.

Bill:  What else is happening here? That’s what we’re gonna discuss right now. In my match against Ben Jordan at Climax Control 290 you notice something blatant, Ben Jordan kept causing me to get pushed to the outside of the ring and when I tried to get back into the ring Ben attacked me which is blatantly against the rules. This happened numerous times so I loudly complained to the Referee and they did absolutely nothing to stop the violations of the rules by Jordan. After putting up with this crap I finally took action by coming back into the ring and taking the hurt to Ben. Just when I had the win in my grasp Ben again managed to violate the rules by having Kedron Williams come into the match and attack me allowing Ben to turn my winning hold on me so he could get the cheap win. I was so pissed off at the Referee fixing the match for the benefit of Ben Jordan that after the bell ran to end the match I went off on Ben and Vinnie joined in the fun. It didn’t take long for the Referee, only then, to step in and try to stop us for defending ourselves from the cheating. That’s when Kedron blew fire into the face of Senor Vinnie and blew up a paint bomb in my face. At least the paint will wash off but Vinnie is likely to have scars for a time. Referees should only call matches based on the rules and when they allow one or more wrestlers to violate the rules to the detriment of other wrestlers they have failed to perform their Referee duties properly.

Bea:  How about the comment made be Belinda Simone?

Bill:  I’m gonna talk about her comment now. Over the years I’ve seen Belinda hurl biased comments toward wrestlers she doesn’t like. She always seems to condone the illegal behaviors, such as violating the rules or using weapons in non-Hardcore matches, by wrestlers she likes. Belinda seems to have a problem with me protesting to the Referee about Ben’s cheating eh? How come Belinda didn’t say a damn thing about the half dozen times Ben violated the rules and the Referee failed to take action? Sound like biased reporting to me. When I fought back against Ben’s cheating Belinda then condemned me and Vinnie for taking corrective action against Ben the cheater and his purchased thug Kedron. Her bias against us went a step further when she tried to condemn us for wanting to take revenge on Ben and Kedron for what they did to me and Vinnie that evening. If Belinda doesn’t feel we have the right to protect and defend ourselves from the attacks we suffered then I suggest Belinda retire from announcing and go into a different line of work.

Bea:  Tell the viewers what you told me recently.

Bill:  Makes me sad to see Ben Jordan willing to team up with a sworn enemy to go up against me and Senor Vinnie. You must stick with people who are friends and will help you. Apparently Ben is a slow learner and that mental slowness will cause his demise at Inception IV. When you consider the constant violations of the rules by Ben in my match, and the Referee failed to take action against Ben for violating the rules, then you understand why Vinnie felt the need to jump in and take action. Now the two of us jump into Inception IV to take appropriate action again.

Bea:  Here’s the bottom line. If Ben and Kedron violate the rules and the Referee refuses to take action then Bill and Vinnie will be fully unleashed to do whatever they need to do to counter their cheating. There’s no way the Referee is going to take action against Bill and Vinnie if they refuse to take action against Ben and Kedron.

Bill motions for the cameraman to get an extreme close-up on him for his closing comments.

Bill:  There’s no way our team is going to take another loss due to cheating by opponents, inaction on the part of the Referee, and interference obtained by our opponents. If that’s where you two want to take this match then so be it. Just remember if you take the match to that level we will not be held responsible for the actions we take and we will not apologize for our actions.

The cameraman zooms out from the close-up on Bill and we see Bill give the “cut” signal to inform the cameraman he is done with his comments and this segment is over. The cameraman takes the cue and cuts his camera feed and our screen goes black.

Offline Ben Jordan

• View Profile
The Lions, The Witch but not a wardrobe to be seen....
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 10:08:35 AM »
One match back after a little time off and well, we all see how that went down. Yes, I picked up the win, and it was a feeling I missed but the beat down after the match. I didn't miss that at all. At one point while fists and boots were hitting my skin, bruising me bones, I did lay there and wonder, is this really worth it? I could live the charmed life, try to be Mayor of my little adopted town and not have to deal with bitter Georgians and angry Mexicans. Seeing what happened to my wife later that night, only strengthened my need for peace but one month in to a new deal was hardly the time to jack it all in.

I had to find some balance again, and it didn't come quick. It was a case of staying in Vegas for a while, while my wife recovered. She was in a bad way, I wasn't on top form either, neither of us sitting on a plane for eight hours, would feel the recovery powers, so hospital and a day or two in Vegas at The Saxon Hotel was the way forward before the trip back to Maine occurred.

Although there was no set rules for us on how to deal with injuries and such in our relationship, I was one of those guys who would do whatever it took to look after his wife, regardless of any pain running through my body. Usually it wasn't too tough, a few hours in the jet stream hot tub and those heated bubbles did their magic and we were good to go, but Evie was feeling it this time and I could hardly blame her so I was playing nurse maid.

I'd left her zonked out on the sofa, under the watchful, and probably closed eyes of Bear, that boy loves his naps, all forty of them a day, and popped in to town for a few things. A few things for the house, a couple of things Evie asked for and a big bunch of red flowers for her, you know, cause I'm an A plus husband and all.

I got to the front door, with the bag hanging loosely from my left arm, the flowers in my left hand as I fished for the keys in my pocket and quickly found what I was looking for. Lifting my right hand, it didn't take me long for me to find the lock and opening it, pushing the door open with my right hand and watching it swing open. My head took a turn to the left as I saw the mailman approaching and quickly slide the house keys back in to my pocket as I turn to smile at him and nod.

"Morning Charlie." I said to the man in his late forties. "How ya doing?"

Charlie the mailman approaches me, his light hair blowing in the wind.

"I am good Ben." He said with a cheery tone. "How's you and the wife? I saw what happened on the show."

Now the perception of wrestling fans are one of three things. People who think they know how things work, people who actually know how things work, and people who don't care how things work, they just wanna enjoy the fantasy. I know some wrestlers struggle to identify the difference between the three pretty quickly.

I mean I know this guy who tweets wrestling company owners, and demands certain people get title shots and tags them certain people. Or even tells them to sign people. What a weirdo, right? Can't work him out and a lot of others wouldn't be able to.

Ok, inside joke there, you won't get it.

"I'm ok, bit bruised." I admitted. "Evie is recovering. I mean we're a fair few days past now, body heals and all, but she's under orders to take it easy."

I watch as Charlie's eyes wander towards the flowers held if my left hand.

"Looks like she's in good hands." he said with a warm smile.

"That she is." I replied. "She don't have to lift a finger for a while if she don't want to. All she needs to is sit back and relax."

"Lucky gal." Charlie replied. "Here's your mail."

He held up a few letters for me, which I took with my free right hand, nodding at the mailman.

"Have a great day." I said with one last firm nod.

"You too, Ben." He replied before turning around and moving towards where he was parked.

We live out and away from everyone, so there was no need for him to stick around, nor come down this way if there's no mail. Joys of living out in the sticks in a small down.

I quickly moved through the open door, moving towards the kitchen area and putting down the flowers on the counter, before lifting my arm high enough to put the bag on counter and wiggling my wrist free. With a swing of my right hand, I quickly dropped the letters next to the flowers, but something caught my eye.

"What the bloody hell?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

It was an unusual envelope, black, somehow shining as the light hit it in certain spots, with a dark red trim, almost silky. I pick the letter up in my left hand and flowers in my right before moving quickly towards the main room of the house. I saw Evie laying on the sofa, Bear next to her, but laying on the floor, unmoved by the sound of me moving in to the room. Evie smiled as she saw the flowers, prompting her to sit up in her chair and look towards me. I didn't have to say a single word as I moved in front of her and handed them to her.

"They're beautiful." She said in a soft, sleepy tone. "Thank you."

"You're more than welcome." I said with a smile.

I could see her eyes move to the letter in my hand. For just a few seconds while I watched her smile, I forgot that letter was even there. Her smile often took me away in to a much nicer world, but I could feel her eyes burning on what was in my hand.

"What's that?" She asked me.

I lifted her feet gently and sat down quickly, allowing her to lower her feet on to my legs, my free hand running up and down those pins that would make any man drool.

"I have no idea." I admitted. "Just bumped in to Charlie on the way in."

"Well, find out." Evie said as she lifted her body up slightly on her elbows.

I couldn't help but frown as I looked at the letter, or whatever it was in my hand. I opened up the letter to show the paper with a title.

"From the desk of Kedron Williams." I said curiously.

Just hearing the name caused Evie to sit up straight and tilt her head towards me as I read this letter out loud.

Dear Jordan's,   

I hope this letter finds you well. I would like to extend the warmest of greetings as you recover from very vicious attacks. I would like to invite you both and you're adorable canine, to join my wife and I on our estate in Salem, Massachusetts at your earliest convenience. I do believe you are owed an explanation Benjamin. No need to respond, we will know when you're arrival is imminent.

Yours,

Kedron Williams.

I looked towards Evie, her confused look matching my very own.

"I don't know what to make of that." I said slowly.

Evie sat up straight and moved herself next to me and looked down at the letter, her eyes tracing over the words before looking towards me.

"I have no idea." She said with a serious tone. "What do we do?"

It was a tough choice. I may have spoke to Rinoa on a social level, when we were all in the bubble at The Saxon Hotel. Not like hours of interaction but we've always been friendly, regardless of the issues I had with her husband. There was a lot things running through my head at the time. I didn't know if this was another ploy of Kedron to punish me for the sins of my family past. I think I did need answers. I mean Kedron saved me on Climax Control, he didn't have to. Hell, how did he even know this was gonna happen? There was so many questions that I needed answering.

"I think I need to find out what this is all about." I said to Evie.

The thing with Evie, is she was never gonna say no to something like that. Not cause she likes doing the couple thing with other couples, she don't, she hates it, she doesn't like people, but she knew this had been bothering me for days.

"I don't think I've ever been to Salem." Evie commented

"First time for everything." I replied. "Looks like we're going to Salem."

Evie nodded his head to confirm that yes, The Jordan's are going to Salem.... This show be something.

It was a four and a half hour drive from Maine to Salem, and my adventurer side kicked in a bit. I loved a bit of a drive, seeing things I haven't seen before. See, America is a bloody weird place when you do their road trip past time, and I do mean weird. Some of the sights you see, some of the little towns would make you run cold. I mean I remember years ago going from Michigan to New York, and dear God was there some weird old places on the way. Stopped at one place, I sat there, I saw a train go past me. When I asked how often that happened, the guy looked at me weird, said their hasn't been a train along in fifty years.... Mate, I saw it, the car bloody shook!

True story.

This trip was slightly uneventful as we drove those four hours. I got behind the wheel, Evie spent a lot of the time just looking out of the window at the sights that passed us and Bear, well, you know he was asleep on the back seat the second the door shut behind him.

Evie had been mostly quiet on this trip, not even yelling at me for singing in a high pitched tone to every rock song that came through the car speakers. The time seemed to pass fairly quickly as we made it to Salem and it wasn't long before I was staring at a brick Victorian house.

"Is this the place?" Evie asked as she shaded her eyes from the sun.

I looked at the sat nav in front of me, scratching my head as I glanced between the house and machine, rolling my shoulders backwards.

"I think so." I replied.

I honestly didn't know. See Kedron was like me in a way, he liked to keep himself to himself when it came to being home. Sure, I throw amazing parties back in Maine, well, did until you know what decided to stick two fingers up at us, but thanks to people working there crackers off, that might change soon. Difference is, in Maine, pretty much everyone knows where I live, I doubt he knows his postman's name, or his neighbours. He's pretty much got the anonymous thing down to a tee. Although let's be honest, how many would really wanna be chummy with Kedron?

"There's one way to find out." I said as I turned off the car engine.

I opened the door and Evie did the same, slamming both doors behind us, yet not even a stir from our furry friend in the back. Evie opened the back door, looking down at Bear and waving her hand towards him, causing him to open an eye. With the door open, Bear sprung to his feet, pretty much as if he was saving all his energy for that one moment and leaped out of the car and next to Evie. Evie shut the door and I hit the automatic locking. It didn't take long before the pair of us was walking up the pathway towards the house.

"This must be how the Christian's felt, walking in to the Colosseum." I said with a smiling glance to my wife.

Evie returned my smile as we got to the front door and I looked at the old classic door knocker. Couldn't work out what it was, maybe a lion.

Ha! Just dawned on me what this promo title shoulder be! I'm a Lion, being a Millwall fan, he's a witch.... Do you get the link now?

I rattled the old knocker - ooooooooh Nurse! - sending three loud thumps through the door. It didn't take too long before we were face to face with a little old lady.

"You must be The Jordan's." she said in a frail voice. "I am the housekeeper. Mr and Mrs. Williams are expecting you. Please, this way."

The woman turned and walked in to the house, only for Bear, in his excitement has already ran past the housekeeper. It didn't take long for him to come running back, after a quick skid, his legs flaffing around as he tried to put the breaks on, as Rinoa's three cats stood in front of him. A quick turn and run and he was back hiding behind Evie.

"The Williams' are in the ballroom." The housekeeper told us as she led the way.

Evie and I shared a glance as the woman opened a door and led us through leaving us to observe the dancing skills of both Rinoa and Kedron Williams, floating around the ballroom as if their feet were simply to touching the ground....

Now I'm sure you're curious of what is actually going, but for that, you're gonna have to go watch Kedron's promo, then come back to this one. Oh yes, Ben and Kedron working as a team, who woulda thought it? Go on then, off you go. I'll wait.

So you saw it? Lovely. Right, so all that happened and the night was dwindling down but I still hadn't got any answers on why Kedron had actually taken the time to be away from his home, to save me, to give Vinnie the look of a grilled cheese. He had avoided any hint of me bringing the subject up, but I had to know for sure now because it was driving me a bit mad. Kedron had given the tour, and well, you learn a lot about people from being in their homes, but we somehow found ourselves in his study, I don't know why a witch needs a study but they do love a good book, well, not THE good book, probably a lot of bad books, but you know what I mean.

I sat opposite Kedron as I watched him pour two glasses of brandy in wide bowl glasses and handed me one across the desk.

"I trust you have had a good night." Kedron said with a serious look.

"Well, you haven't sacrificed me." I said with a smile. "Which is what I half expected when I showed up."

Kedron rolled his eyes towards me.

"Forever the comedian." Kedron pushed through in a breathy tone.

"Well, someone's gotta be." I said as I swirled the brandy in the glass. "But I can do the serious thing every now and again. I mean not all the time but it tends to happen every so often and I think now might be the time."

"Oh" Kedron said with a raised eyebrow.

It was time to get the answers I drove all this way to get. Time to try and understand what went through this man's mind when I was getting beat up and he came to save me.

"You didn't have to be in Vegas that Sunday." I started. "In fact, you're one of the only blokes on the roster who wrestle less than I do. There's was no reason for you to be in Vegas at all. Looks like you got all you want right here, probably all you need. So what made you go all across country that day?"

I watched Kedron as he leaned back in his chair, and I could see his brain ticking over, thinking about what he had to tell me.

"I mean it's a long trip." I said. "Never needed to be done."

"Do you not show up when you're not wrestling?" He countered.

"Of course I do." I said with a nod. "But that's because my missus has to be there, it's because for some reason, people wanna see my mush on their TV screens, but you didn't have to be there, and you was to save me, so stop whacking the bush here."

I could see my terminology, oh, terminology, big word for me, had confused him as he kept a straight gaze on me.

"Beating around the bush." I explained. "It was no coincidence you were there. You don't have a lot of people you hang out with backstage and you're not the kinda bloke to go out of your way to make a bunch of friends, so, why was you there?"

His mind ticked over a little more before the words came from his lips.

"I..." He trailed off. "I saw something. I knew something wasn't right for both you and your dear wife. I knew that Sunday would not be a pleasant day for either of you. I knew I could not stop everything. I knew I had to let some of it play out, but not all."

He had my attention at that point when I raised an eyebrow towards him and he knew it.

"What are you going on about?" I asked.

"I had a vision Benjamin." Kedron told me. "I saw your career come to an end. I saw that should I not prevent part of that happening, then things would have been much worse. Bill Barnhart cuts a frustrated figure. He has to deal with ridicule from people such as Andrea Hernandez, who is bitter over a tournament a year ago. He has to listen to every opponent mock him for his not so youthful looks. He was at breaking point and Vinnie, well, he's never been a fan of yours since you took his World championship. I saw them both being reckless in that ring to you, to try and refresh their own stagnant careers."

"And you couldn't have moved ya aris a bit sooner to stop them from whopping me?" I asked.

"I couldn't." Kedron explained. "I had to let some of the story play out before I could save you."

I looked across the desk at Kedron and shook my head.

"And why would you save me?" I asked. "Why would you travel all that way to save me from ending up in the knackers yard?"

I knew that one confused him too, but I think he just brushed that one off.

"For some reason Benjamin, my wife and I feel that we owe you a great debt." Kedron said in a begrudging tone. "You were responsible for a change in our lives."

"Look at you, almost like you have a heart." I said with a smile.

I looked at the camera and winked, I mean, if you watched our rivalry, you know what I'm on about but ya was probably too busy to hit play or something.

"Indeed." Kedron agreed. "So I felt I owed you something. I believe saving your career from a premature end would constitute repayment."

"Yeah, and it landed you in a tag match, with me." I said. "Which means you need to sharpen up those promo skills."

Kedron scoffed at the mere notion of having to brush up on something and looked me in the eye.

"Hardly." He said with that scoffing tone. "I may not have been as active as I once were, but you were hardly setting the world on fire."

"Ah please." I said with a smile. "I can cut a promo any time I want.... Observe."

I went to the classic, I clicked my fingers and the scene froze, or at least I thought it did until Kedron stood up.

"Wha..." I stumbled out.

"You're in the house of a warlock." Kedron said as he walked around the desk, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Do you really think that thing would work here?"

My mouth opened as I waved my finger at him, but Kedron points at the camera.

"But by all means..." He said.

Kedron walks from the camera shot as Ben frowns down the lens.

"Dumbass." is the only word heard off camera in Kedron's voice as Ben shrugs....

Well, it was time to start talking from Kedron's study about the match coming up, and not even his dodgy off the camera comment threw me off my stride.

"Alright people!" I said with a wink.

Something caught my eye off camera and I sighed.

"Excuse me people." I said as I raised my finger.

I stood up and the camera followed me to see three angry looking cats, paused in mid air and about to land on the unsuspecting Bear as he laid down, walk awake after finding himself with Kedron and I. I reached down to slide him out of the way of the attack.

"Bloody hell boy." I said with a puff. "Need to get you off the bacon."

When I thought I'd pulled Bear safely out of the way of flying cat claws, I returned to the seat in front of them camera.

"Sorry bout that." I said with a slight bow of my head. "Anyway, back to the part where I talk about things."

I quickly cleared my throat.

"Just under a couple of weeks ago, I thought I had a decent match." I started "Thought I'd done alright, and got that W that I was after. I missed those days, winning matches, getting that buzz from the crowd, only to have my happiness turn in to a bitter moment. I mean I beat you Bill, you could have just as easily have put ya paw out, shook my hand and gone yeah, fair play, but you had me dancing along like that puppet on strong Sandy Shaw was singing about all those years ago, because win or lose, you was gonna prove a point at my expense. It was always in that head of yours that you were gonna prove people so wrong about you. The people who have a little too much time on their hands, so they mock you all over Twitter. Those people who sit there and mock you week after week for your, at times, strange promos. Win or lose, I was gonna be your example. Who better to prove you can't be messed with by beating up me."

I pointed to myself.

"Who better than a former World Champion, to beat up to show that you and Vinnie shouldn't be messed with?" I asked rhetorically. "But I won't lie Bill, I'm disappointed in you, very disappointed in you because I thought you'd just be hands up, better man won and move on but nah. See, now that leaves me in a bit of a bind Bill, because I would have happily told the world that they can mock you, but you're a bloody good wrestler, but now I can't bring myself to tell the world that, because what you and Vinnie did was unnecessary, uncalled for and the move of a snake and now Bill, I wanna beat you again, just to show you that any time I fancy it, I can simply take care of ya. I wouldn't have ever thought like that but you made me."

In truth, he did. Usually after that kinda match, woulda been a pat on the back, good job, some after match small talk, the offer of a drink after and go home, but nah, that got on me Bristols.

"It's now got me sitting there thinking about beating you again Bill." I said honestly. "It was a blinding feeling the other week and I have no doubt it will be on Sunday at Inception IV. It's a buzz that's so hard to replace and I think Sunday will be even sweeter. I get to beat you once more Bill and this time, there won't be a heat gaining attack, there won't be anything, all you'll see is me being victorious as per usual."

A casual whistle came from off camera and I turned my head to see Kedron with a trough under one arm and a huge bottle of water under the other. I watched him place the water down and the trough, looking at the cats in the air and doing some calculations in his head. He pulled the top of the water bottle off and starts to pour the water in the trough, before looking at me.

"Teach these's little bastards to keep scratching me." He said seriously. "Do carry on."

I couldn't stop myself from smiling before turning back to the camera.

"Probably a good time to talk about you Vinnie." I said seriously. "You returned like a house on fire, taking on everyone, getting booked every week, keeping others off the air but you was winning, you was beating people and showing you still have it, that you need to be considered for bigger and better things, and then you threw it all away by attacking me."

I felt a frown cross my face.

"Mate, they coulda considered you for a shot at Caleb Storms." I said with a smile. "The have done so well lately that hell, you could have done what O'Malley did and threw himself at the main event - Yes O'Malley, in your head, you earned it, you didn't really and me and Alex Jones still ain't had rematches, just saying, but Vinnie, your form alone coulda made you pull an O'Malley and jump the line of ex champions getting what they deserve, hell Vinnie, did you ever get what you thought you deserved? Nope, but you could have, you could have gone to the bosses and said guys, I'm doing really well lately, I feel good enough to be able to get a shot at that title, I've beaten everyone you put in front of me. Instead, you come and put the boots in on me, got a mush like an overcooked quesadilla and a mad witch after ya."

I glanced behind me to see Kedron adjusting the water trough.

"And you've really annoyed me Vinnie." I said firmly. "If you wanted to extract some petty revenge on me for walking out of that match over a year ago with your championship, and remember, you was playing all injured in that and Austin kicked your head off, not me, then you could have just called me out. If I was a dark spot above your head you felt you needed to beat to move on, you could have just asked. If this was a year in the making to find the perfect time to come at me Vinnie, you have made a complete and utter cock up with it."

That means you made a mistake for anyone wondering!

"What you've done is motivated me Vinnie." I said with a serious tone. "Motivated me to remind the world who I am, using you, the same thing you wanted to do with me. I want to remind them that I'm Ben Jordan, former SCW World champion for a long, long time. I'm the man who carried this company as champion through a freaking pandemic, I'm the man who kept people interested and they're gonna be interested in this Sunday my Mexican mucker, because I'm gonna show 'em, remind 'em, make them see that I still got the fight, the hunger, the urge to be better than everyone in SCW and it starts again by putting you, and Bill, in ya places again."

I was serious. Fire lit and I when that bell rung, I was coming out swinging. I didn't like the thought of taking a jacksie kicking so someone else can prove a point. You want to prove a point, beat me in a match like a man.

"Right, I'm out of time... or space if you will." I said with raised eyebrows. "El Grande Vinnie, yes, I used your Twitter handle, and Bill Barnhart, not using yours cause people would be like who's Andy."

I wink at the camera, just my little forth wall breaking fun.

"On Sunday at Inception IV, me and Kedron." I started.

"Kedron and I." Kedron's voice could be heard saying off camera. "For an Englishman, you use the language very loosely."

"For a man...." I quickly fired back "You use make up very liberally."

Ha! One all genius!

"We're coming to win." I said with a firm nod. "Until then."

I smile down the camera.

"Laters people!"

A quick wink shows the end of the promo, but I raise my hand, clicking my fingers, just seconds later, a sound can be heard....

SPLASH!

"That's what you get cats!" Kedron can be heard saying with a strange tone of joy in his voice.

The camera fades out to me shrugging.
>

Cockney King.
SCW World Heavyweight Champion
SCW Internet Champion
SCW Roulette Champion
SCW Tag Team Champion (3x)
SCU Underground champion
ACW's only Triple Crown Champion.
Super J Cup Winner 2013.
Twitter: @CockneyKingBen

Offline Son of Salem

• View Profile
    • Kedron Williams
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 06:16:56 PM »
Salem, Massachusetts

Familiar sight, yes? The hundred-plus year old Victorian manor stood tall, centered away from the hustle of not only the city life, but also the neighboring communities that surrounded them. Land that was seen by many, perhaps jealousy so, as prime real estate. Back before he had even met his wife Rinoa, Kedron had purchased this house and the land surrounding it. Several acres of open land, several acres of woodland. Trees surrounded this house on all sides, with only a single path that led from it to the road, and back again. Few paths also marked the forest around, but paths marked by many a casual trek through the trees. There had been scant attempts by city and real estate developers who had wanted the land for their own, but each attempt had been short-lived.

It belonged to the Williams, now and forever. It was quiet … private … it was perfect. Kedron, unlike his wife, was an intensely private individual. While she made a few attempts at socializing here and there, his own were virtually non-existent. He simply had little use for people, save for his wife and the elderly woman who served as their housekeeper, a Missus Adale Hansel. So you can understand who Rinoa was so caught unaware when the morning sun rose, and her husband walked into the spacious kitchen and asked her...

“Tell me something.” Kedron said as he took the steaming cup of tea from Missus Hansel, and walked around the kitchen table to have a seat opposite his wife. “How would you feel if we were to have dinner guests this week?”

Rinoa had leaned over to offer one of her feline ‘babies’ a much desired scratch behind the ear, when her husband’s words rang true to her ears and she was given pause. She turned her head and tilted it just a hint in silent questioning.

“Dinner guests?” She asked. “Kedron, are you feeling alright? Has your heart being returned had some unforeseen complications after all this time?”

“Droll, my dear.” Kedron sipped at the black tea, no flavoring added. No cream nor sugar -- he did not even wait for it to cool slightly. He drank the scalding drink without so much as flinching. “No, but given the spot I’ve found myself in, I just have a feeling that if there are any hopes of success…”

“Benjamin deserves his explanation?” Rinoa, as she often would, finished his thoughts for him. He simply nodded. She finally said, “I have no objections, but are you certain this is a step you want to take? In all these years, we’ve never had guests over for such a social occasion. Save for perhaps a rare visit from my family. You value privacy far too much for such a thing, and I? Well, you know I have always respected that in you.”

“Not something I wish to make a habit out of…” He seemed to be in his own little world, conflicted as to whether this was something he wanted to truly do or not. What she said was true enough. His privacy was one of the most important things to him. Opening up their doors to guests almost seemed -- somehow, alien to him. The Trick or Treaters in late October had been surprising enough. But this…? “Well, there is a first time for anything I suppose.”

You could just as easily meet him before the show?” Rinoa suggested.

Kedron contemplated this thought only briefly, before he shook his head and said, “No. After everything that has passed between us, such a simple thing won’t do.”

“Well, if you’re certain.” Rinoa smiled one of her rare but heartwarming smiles. She turned her head and watched as the housekeeper had picked up a silver tray, and on it, three crystal dishes. Each with a serving of beef and liver cat food, her babies’ personal favorite. Yes, Rinoa’s cats were quite spoiled, eating off of crystal. She watched with a smile as all three felines; Isis, Cleopatra and Achilles swarmed around the old woman’s feet, mewing for their breakfast. One by one, each dish was set on the kitchen floor and its assigned recipient proceeded to ‘dig in.’

“Missus Hansel?” Rinoa spoke up, and the elderly woman stood upright. “Would that be okay? Dinner guests? I know it's not one of your regular duties…”

“No ma’am, it’s quite alright.” Mrs. Hansel held a hand up, forestalling Rinoa’s worry. “Two mouths to feed or four. I’m just happy to see you have invited guests for a change.”

“It will make for quite the unusual bit of diversity, won’t it?” Rinoa quipped, taking a drink from her own tea, winking at Kedron from over the brim.

Had a look at the promo of one Ben Jordan by now, have you? Well splendid! It helps to make these things run so much smoother. The night in question had arrived, and Kedron and Rinoa had decided to indulge themselves in one of their favorite pastimes while they awaited their guests' arrival; dancing. Rinoa absolutely adored an elegant dance, and here’s a secret about Kedron that you might be unfamiliar with; he could handle himself quite well on a ballroom floor.

With one hand behind his own waistline, and his free hand on his wife’s own waist, the Williams’ spun about the floor of the ballroom in the center of their home to Alan Silvestri’s “Amas Veritas.” When you had lived as long as Kedron, sometimes the simplest of pleasures would serve to become the most meaningful. And for Kedron? Dancing with his wife was a pleasure that bordered on sheer bliss.

“Excuse me, ma’am? Sir?” They continued to dance as the housekeeper’s voice rose up just enough to be heard over the music. “Benjamin and Evie Jordan are here.”

“Splendid!” Kedron mused almost merrily as the husband and wife danced around in a wide circle, and from the corner of their eyes, they spotted Missus Hansel escorting Ben and Evie with their husky canine Bear into the open framel of the room. And without breaking a single stride, Rinoa released Kedron and Ben suddenly found himself pulled onto the dance floor by the wife of the man who had once been his greatest enemy. But give Ben Jordan credit where it was due; he recovered quickly from the surprise of Rinoa’s action, and you know something?

Ben Jordan is quite the dancer in his own right. And whilst they danced, Kedron slowly walked to stand on the opposite side of the door while Evie watched as well. Evie then turned her head to spot Kedron watching her and she shook her head.

“Don’t even think about it!”

“Never fear, Missus Jordan.” Kedron smiled. “I would sooner swallow a rag off a bath house floor.”

Evie murmured, “Don’t you forget it!”

The evening moved on. Dinner had been quite the success, even were Ben and Evie even slightly apprehensive about eating at the Williams’ table. Bear, however, had no such reservations. When that rack of prime rib had been placed down in front of Bear, it was like watching Taz go through a tree. Slowly, the Jordans came to ease their own tension and enjoy themselves, or at the very least, attempt to.

“I can only hope you come to appreciate this, Benjamin. Invited guest or no.” Kedron spoke gently as the two men had left their wives behind so that they could have a moment alone to themselves. Kedron walked side by side with Ben, his hands clasped behind his waist as he served as a personal escort. He continued, “Having guests is not something to which I have been accustomed to.”

“Lately?”

“Period.” Kedron stressed. “Not counting family, you are the very first guests who have set foot inside of these walls.”

“Why?” Ben found himself asking, even though he could almost answer his own question.

“This may come as a surprise to you Benjamin,” Kedron answered. “But I am not the most sociable of sorts.”

“The hell you say!” Ben then paused, placing a hand on his chest and placed a hand on Kedron’s shoulder. “I’m sorry. Was that rude of me?”

To which Kedron just stared at Ben before he shook his head and moved on, “I’m coming to regret this already.” And giving Ben the satisfaction of a smile as they arrived at a large set of double doors, ornately carved in cherry wood that stretched clear to the ceiling. “It was a surprise last year when children showed up on our doorstep for Tricks or Treats. And no…!” Kedron held a hand up, cutting Ben off before he could say anything. “I did not lure them in with gingerbread to be fattened up in my oven.”

“Damn!” Ben smiled. “I could have had a lot of fun with that one! But still, must get lonely.”

“How do you mean?” Kedron asked as he grasped the handle of one of the doors, ready to open but waiting for Ben’s answer.

“I never had you pegged to being an animal lover I suppose.” Ben stated, adding, “No offense of course. But the only person I ever see you with is your wife, and she had made it fairly clear that you and her cats don’t get along.”

“We don’t .. or didn't rather. Not until after you and she had pulled your little fast one. But I do adore all innocent creatures that walk this world.” Kedron then pushed the door open and stepped aside, allowing Ben to go in first with one final say, “It’s human beings that I tend to hate.”

Ben then found himself standing at the forefront of a spacious library, Kedron’s personal study. One of the largest private libraries that Ben had personally ever set foot inside. One desk. A plush, leather sofa. And bookcases. Several bookcases that reached the ceiling and lined every wall. And on each shelf, there were volumes packed tightly with little free space.

“Nice.” Ben nodded as Kedron followed him in, and walked his guest over toward the center of the room. “Your personal man cave?”

“No, my ‘man cave’ is in the basement.” Kedron then flashed a wicked grin, and added, “But something tells me that you’d be hesitant to follow me down there.”

“Smart lad.” Ben quipped, but he had a keen eye and for the first time, he noticed that the bookshelves were not the only thing lining the walls of this room, but there were the paintings. Eleven total in number. Each painting was that of a woman subject. Each one expertly rendered to the point it looked as if she were about to step off of the canvas and join them for the evening. The brush strokes? Virtually non existent. Each one preserved in an ornately carved, wooden frame. Ben was no expert on art work, but even his keen eye could tell these paintings were not only master crafts, but old. Very old.

Kedron silently watched as Ben approached one painting in particular, that of an elderly matriarch of a woman. But her age did nothing to defy the fact she had strength in her eyes. Strength and -- power? Ben then turned his head and noticed that two other paintings each bore the likeness of an older woman. The others seemed to age down from eldrly to adult, and perhaps young adult.

Only then did Ben turn to Kedron and say as more of a statement than a question, “Your coven.”

Kedron closed his eyes and simply nodded in silence. He stepped up beside Ben and with a hand, directed his attention to one painting after another, speaking the name of each woman until they arrived at the very painting that had drawn Ben in.

“Prudence Mathews.” Kedron said calmly, but Ben could hear in his voice what seemed an impossibility. Affection. “The coven’s high priestess. She raised me as her own grandchild after my mother… after her death. I could not have loved someone more than I did her. I never met such a skillful witch.” He nodded. “She taught me everything that I know.”

Ben noticed a mistiness to the eyes of his former enemy, and turned away to give the man what privacy he could. Ben then leaned in close and narrowed his eyes at the painting in examination. He asked, “Are these originals?”

“They are…” Kedron stepped right up beside Ben, his eyes fastened on the figure in the painting. “... the very same paintings each of these women sat for over three hundred years ago.”

Ben blinked. He looked from the painting to Kedron, then back again. “Three hundred year old paintings…” He shook his head in disbelief. But the sheer dedication Kedron showed to find, locate and retrieve each and every personal portrait of these women who played such a vital role in his life. Ben was nothing short of impressed. “How long did it take you to find them?”

“A long time.” Kedron answered simply. “But it was well worth it.”

“How do you mean?”

Kedron turned his head to Ben, drawing the attention of the Cockney King to him. Kedron said, “You asked me if this room was my ‘man cave.’” He shook his head, then said finally…

“It’s my penance.”

“I have to admit that I don't even know where to start in this funny little situation that I find myself in. If you would have told me three years ago that I would be teamed together with, of all people, Ben Jordan, for a match -- any match -- I would have called you a fool and thought you insane. And yet, here I am. In that very spot and it would seem I have only myself to blame. My own actions, and it’s not something that I object to entirely. I made my choice to get involved in a situation, and I stand by it.”

“What I can not seem to understand or comprehend is how Vinnie and Bill Barnhart seem to be unable to grasp that none of this would have happened had they not decided to take the loss that evening out on Ben Jordan himself. How they seem all too eager and willing to place the brunt of the blame on me, myself. I may not be involved in social media as I find it to be a waste of time, but I am not blind to the world around me. My wife told me all about the posts from Vinnie and Bulldog, and how everything was seemingly my doing, my fault. Well not to go all schoolyard on you gentlemen, but boo hoo!”

“I have been called a great many things over the years, most of which had been entirely justified. But the one thing that nobody had ever been able to say about me is that I am anything other than what I am. In other words, what you see of me is exactly what you get. I make no pretense to be anything other than what I am, and if my actions cause repercussions? I’m man enough to own up to the fact! But not you Vinnie, nor you Bulldog. From the very moment that evening came to a close, all I’ve heard from you is what I did. How I interfered in your business. How I burned Vinnie or blinded the Bulldog. Do you know what I haven’t heard? A single iota of blame from you, about you. Well then, allow me to declare class to be in session, because it’s time for me to educate you both on one very simple but important fact, and I dare say i hope this gets through your collective thick skulls!”

“Everything that happened that evening, and everything that happened since? Is entirely your fault!”

“I know, but just consider it tough love. You had to hear it. I know that right about now, Vinnie is pretty selective about which reality it is that he chooses to accept, but it’s for the best. You see, had Vinnie been able to accept his friend and tag team partner had suffered a loss, then none of this would have had to happen. And once Vinnie got involved and started his attack on Ben, did Bulldog attempt to stop him? Did he try to get Vinnie to see reason and end his assault?”

Kedron closed his eyes and shook his head in the negative.

“Quite the contrary, actually. The two men joined together to engage in a vicious beat down on Ben, and yet somehow, in some way, it still was not their fault. Therein lies where I opted to involve myself. I have my reasons for why I did what I did. Benjamin himself is aware, but the bottom line is my actions were entirely just that; my own. When you’ve lived for as long as I have, one tends to do things differently every so often. Just to keep people guessing or to keep things interesting. You have to. And let’s be honest here; I could have handled this situation in any one of several ways. I simply chose the most effective methods. After all, you don’t need to be an expert in this profession to realize that I am about a sfar beyond heavyweight as they get. Vinnie and Bulldog? Both have an advantage over me by far in terms of size and strength so why wouldn’t I resort to such tactics as I did? They call it a fight for a reason, and when you’re involved in one, you do what you have to, to whoever you have to do it to, in order to walk away not just as a winner, but also a survivor. After all, is that not the entire point?”

“To survive?”

“So I burned the flesh of Vinnie to the point he resembled a charcoal briquette! So the mist I spit in Bulldog’s eyes would make him better served as a guide dog than a professional wrestler! Gentlemen, you had the Saint down on the mat. You had your chance with him. Now, you deal with me. The polar opposite of Ben Jordan in every single way imaginable. You were not dealing with Ben Jordan in that one single moment. Where Ben is the Saint, I am the Sinner. I am the devil in disguise. That can’t be good for either of you, because you simply won’t know which side of the flipped coin you’ll have to be prepared for. With Ben in the ring, you’ll have to do one thing. Against me, another entirely!”

“And yes, while the two of you are friends and have been together as a team in times past, Ben and I can not say the same. However … we don’t have to. Benjamin and I will never be best friends or bosom chums like he has become with so many varied individuals. And that’s fine. We don’t have to be. Because what he and I have gone through, what we have put each other through time and again, puts us on an altogether different level than the bonds of mere fellowship. Rivals. Enemies. Now…? Allies, merely out to survive against two men who simply can not face the harsh realities of the world. Two men who live in the center of the universe, believing the world revolves around them and them alone.”

“I fear neither of you. Nothing you say, nothing you believe you can do against me, gives me cause for concern. So Vinnie is a former Internet and World Heavyweight Champion. Brava! Congratulations! So Bulldog is a bulldozer of a man, a ring veteran and someone who loves to pulverize his opponents until they more so resemble ground beef! Do you not think I have been through worse? That I have been up against worse?”

“People looked at me, and overlooked what they thought I might be able to accomplish. They saw me lose more than I would win, clearly underestimating me. What happened? Twice now I have been the Roulette Champion, two levels of success more than you’ve accomplished, Bulldog. Or … Beatrice. I swear I’m never altogether certain which Barnhart I am supposed to be addressing considering the man allows his wife to do his talking for him. Fair, I suppose. It’s not as if she’s been booked so she has to get her camera time in one way or the other. Just so long as … she knows her place, and remains on the outside. Just so she does not follow the examples set by her husband or her friend, Vinnie.”

“Several months ago, Ben Jordan stated that out of all that he has known, I showed him the most personal growth. Well, let’s just test that theory this Sunday, shall we? And when all is said and done, and you two gentlemen are left lying broken, battered and bloody?”

“You’ll only have yourselves to blame.”[/font]
>

I believe Satan to exist for two reasons:

1- The Bible says so.
2- I've done business with Him.

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 09:49:28 PM »
January 13th 2020,

Inside a cold shower is where we see Senor Vinnie standing, leaning his head against the wall of the shower room while repeating the same name over and over again

Ben Jordan….., Ben….. Jordan….., Ben………

It’s a day after his rematch for the world title that he had lost to Ben Jordan, a championship that he held dear to his heart. Something that he knows now that it will take a long time for him to ever reclaim. A championship belt that since winning at the Summer XXXTreme PPV in 2019 he has been criticized for not deserving it by each and every other wrestler that has he had opposed. A feeling he realized now that no matter what he could have done, he would have never been able to battle through their lack of expectations.

[color=orange Vinnie??? [/color]
He groans silently, not wanting to let his wife know that he preferred to be alone right now. But he loves her too much to tell her no, awaiting her to enter the shower with him.

Are you okay sweetie?? I…….

Her words slowly drown with the falling water of the cold shower, he is having doubts on his mind on whether he should turn his face towards her or remain standing…. Finally deciding to gaze into the eyes of the woman he loves so dearly…. Something that in the past has caused him to forget the saddest moments in his life… even if it was for a few moments.

Vinnie…, why is the water so cold????

Her hand retracts instinctively after coming in contact with the coldness of the water, clearly she had not expected the difference in temperature that she had grown accustomed to while showering alone or with her husband. Her eyes meet with the eyes of her husband, she wants to say something but the emptiness in his eyes causes her to become concerned for him. She opens her mouth, but instead of hearing her voice its Vinnie hearing someone else…

He would not pity himself after a loss Vinnie…..,

This causes his eyes to snap open wide, turning his head around the shower as if he is searching for someone… just not his wife.

[color=orange Vinnie??? What’s wrong??? [/color]

Vinnie places his hands upon the shoulders of his wife, holding her close to him as this causes her to shriek.

VINNIE!!! That’s cold water!!!!

She attempts to break free from his grip as his hands tighten around her shoulders, his eyes race around the bathroom before he breaks free from his trance and stares at his wife.

I….. I am sorry Lora…, I …..

He turns his head away from his wife, feeling uncomfortable for what just happened. Not being able to grasp the fact why he heard that voice again. The female that since New Years Eve is being haunting him in his dreams or when he is sharing intimate moments with his wife.

You have been acting weird lately Vinnie…..

Mentally he sighs as he had known that this question would be coming, he wants to tell her what is going on just unable to find the right words.

Lora…, I….

Her eyes are gazed upon his as he reluctantly turned his gaze back to hers, causes him to feel even more uncomfortable as he suddenly sees her face being swapped with the unknown woman. . This causes him to stagger backwards, only to hit the shower wall as he was already at the end of the shower room.

God….

He closes his eyes as he reaches towards his head, trying to soothe the pounding of a strange headache that he has never felt before. As if there is a female and a man laughing at him, this combined with the seemingly louder pounding of his heart as this causes him to become irritated.

Vinnie…, you okay??

He digs his fingers deeper and deeper into his skull, feeling his wet hair seemingly wrap around them. As if they are sucking him deeper into his thick skull. He opens his mouth, eager to scream out something to unleash his frustrations but there’s no sound that his brain could register. Vinnie feels a vein pounding around one of his fingers, causing his headache to increase as he slowly drop to his knees

What is going on Vinnie??!!!

The scream is mildly registered by his brain as something hollow from miles away and inside a sound proof secluded area. This causes Vinnie to get startled as his senses tells him that he is being sucked away from his wife and yet he isn’t.

What is going on with me?

You really want to know what is going on???

Again that voice, soon it’s followed by the insane laughter from the woman that he does not even know who it is.

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!

Suddenly he realizes what is going on as the void has vanished and he is once again back with his wife, who is standing over him with tears in her eyes before running off.

Lora… I….

He wants to run after her, but his legs are as heavy as lead, he tries to pick himself up to his feet but there’s nothing that he can grab to pull himself up. The cold water seems to get harder as if it is starting to drown him, his heart is pounding in fear as he is trying to get out of the predicament that his mind is telling him that he is in

VINNIE!!!!!!

He opens his eyes, he is in bed with his wife…. Wondering what just happened was a dream or somehow a reality. Her eyes are burning into his soul with tears flowing from around them. He wraps his arms around her as her tears flow towards his chest.

You were having another nightmare Vinnie… you were talking to yourself…..

I…..

You sounded like a poor little baby Vinnie…..

Once again there’s that voice, whispering words inside his brain while his wife is talking to him.

You were screaming that you wanted to be left alone Vin, you even pushed me while you were sleeping. I got scared, I had to wake you. I….

She places her head upon his shoulder as he wraps his arms around her, he knows that she has gotten concerned about him since the title loss. Telling him that he has changed and he knows she is right…..

[color=whiteYou need a strong woman Vinnie….

He tries to ignore the voice, but like every time it came into his head it’s impossible for him to push it aside. As if it is a fly humming above your head while you try to sleep.

Sometimes I don’t even recognize you anymore Vinnie….

A shiver goes through his body, the one thing that you don’t want to hear from the one you love. Slowly tears are coming from the corners of his eyes, trying to resist them for her but it’s useless.

Is it me Vinnie???    

………

His mouth opens, desperately trying to tell her that this is not the case. But his mouth is as sandpaper, seemingly ripping apart the flesh from his lips except from tasting his own blood. Sweat pours from his face and the only thing that crosses his mind is why….

Why Vinnie?? You ask why???

He kisses the forehead of his wife, finally being able to tell her that everything will be okay and that she needs to get some sleep. Although knowing that there is nothing that he can say or do to make her sleep right away, but at least he has calmed her down to a degree. The two talk for a while as it finally causes her to fall asleep in his arms as he himself is unable to do so.

Such a romantic sight, too bad that I have to tear you apart Vin….

He sighs, he looks over towards his wife who is still sleeping before turning his gaze towards where the sound came from. He looks at the other end of the bedroom, where he sees the woman seated with a glass of wine, smirking at Vinnie.

Who are you??

She takes a sip from the glass of wine, enjoying the taste for a few moments before shaking her head with a smile.

Now is that a way to welcome a guest Vinnie??

His blood is pumping, clearly annoyed by this “woman” as she has been invading his personal life now for several weeks.

I don’t know who you are, but I want you to get out of my life. You are causing a riff between me and my wife!!!

The volume of his voice increases, causing him to wonder why his wife has not woken up because of it.

[color=whiteOh don’t worry about her Vinnie…, we are inside the imagination of that wonderful brain of yours… something that she cannot interrupt us from the inevitable.. [/color]

Inevitable?? And what may that be??

She smirks, shaking her head no before taking another sip of the glass of wine. Vinnie wants to get out of his bed and throw the woman out of his house. But he is unable to move as he is being held back by invisible arms.

What the???

The woman does not respond, still sipping from the wine before placing it back on the table once more and then sighs.

[color=whiteYou sure don’t understand the concept of imagination now do you Vinnie?? You can convince yourself all that you want that you want to throw me out, but the reality tells me differently isn’t it?? [/color]
He gets even more frustrated, but mostly because he realises that she is right. Why is he resisting himself if this is his very own imagination?? Does he want this to happen?? And why?? For whatever reason??

[color=whiteSo many questions that leads to the very same answer Vinnie…[/color]

AND WHAT MAY THAT BE !!!!!

Nah ah…. You are in no position to demand anything Vinnie. I…
I am happily married!!! A former world champion!! Why would I need YOU????

Her eyes turn dark, I can see her skin slowly become transparent as her skull emerges…. Just like the last time that he had seen her that way in a dream.

Do you really think it’s all just dreams Vinnie???

The voice has altered, it seems as if he is hearing a mashup between the voice of the woman and an unfamiliar man. Something that he has not heard before and wonders what is going on

You have something that I want Vinnie….,

YOU WON’T GET MY WIFE!!!!

There’s a moment of silence until the creature bursts out in laughter, a dark sinister laugh that causes Vinnie’s bed to tremble. Vinnie’s eyes widen in shock, not believing what is happening as well as wondering why his wife is not waking up. He looks over at her side of the bed and realizes that she has vanished. He turns his gaze back at the unfamiliar woman and suddenly sees a figure of a man in front of him that he has never seen before.

Let me guess, you want what I got??

The figure is silent, his dark eyes are staring at him. He has long black hairs that is hanging perfectly around his face. A black goatee and clearly very muscular. But still no one that Vinnie has ever faced before or met.

Don’t you know it is impolite not answering a question???

The figure rolls his eyes, running his hand across his face before slowly dropping it

You are a disgrace Vinnie, once you had so much and now you just throw it all away….. I

Why don’t you free me and you will realize what I will throw away next!!!

The figure is motionless, the warning from Vinnie has got no effect upon him.

[color=greenSo much physical potential, yet the brain is too blind to even see when you are clearly outmatched. No wonder that Austin managed to eliminate[/color]

Don’t you ever dare to mention that name!! he deliberately attempted to injure me!!!!

The figure sits there, smiling as the reaction merely amuses him.

Did it hurt Vinnie?? I tell you what hurts amigo… to be without the one that YOU LOVE!! Something that you clearly are unaware off what that’s like huh?? Oh and don’t start about the few weeks that you and your wife had a hiatus. Because that was clearly pathetic….

He wants to say something, but an invisible force chokes Vinnie, causing Vinnie to reach over towards his throat in an attempt to break the grip. The man cocks his head sideways, staring at the vulnerability that Vinnie is portraying on his face.

Oh yes Vinnie, in due time I shall get what you have…. I shall redeem my legacy and get her back….

Vinnie gurgles, reaching his arms towards the man as the figure slowly vanishes while staring at him while laughing before finally fading away. Causing Vinnie to collapse back in his bed as suddenly he wakes up after hearing someone pounding on the door.

Vinnie!!! Open up!!!!

What the???

He tries to collect his thoughts before turning his attention back at the door. Slowly exiting the bed as he walks over and opens the door, there he sees a concerned look of Bill Barnhart

I heard you screaming Vinnie, what is going on???

Vinnie realizes that he is back in January 2021 and that all that he had witnessed was just a mere dream…. Or was it???

Precent day

What is going on?? I should be focused upon my match and yet, my thoughts run off everywhere. Memories of yesterdays past once again haunting me, but they are so different than what I could remember. And yet they look so alive, so real… so…..

So much that you want them to be??

I freeze, there’s that voice again. But this time I am alive, this time I am awake. This time I feel like I want to rip my bandages off of my stinking head and tell the whole world what I truly think of you,k but I know that none of you truly care

Because I am the man that talks to anything than that what I should be discussing about am I not oh weird one??

Now I am far beyond weird Vinnie, you just seem to be tempted to witness that what your mind tells you that is wrong to see or hear… but is it that so much differently than anything else that is going on in your life Vinnie???

Silence comes over me, is it this simple?? Is it this difficult for me to grasp???

What do you mean??

The fact that you are now willing to open up a discussion with me tells me that you are uncertain of what reality is yourself. Am I truly here?? Or are your opponents really there??

Stop this…..

[color=whiteOh sure…, I will stop talking about the fireball that exploded in your face, I will stop talking about the man that took away your championship and basically ruined your marriage. And yet, you feel I am the odd one out?? What about Bill for crying out loud??? [/color]

Silence…

It hurt my beautiful face….. errr…. You have not given your name yet  miss…. Misses….
ust refer me to the one that shall set you free…. But if that is too difficult, just call me S….

My mind raises, S??? what is this all about??? But I accept, I have been talking to cactuses for a large part of many years until potted plants organizations came in uproar…. I do miss my spined friend, but he has found happiness in life.

Fine…, S…., I really am upset what just happened, but that’s not what everyone has ever talked about has it?? It’s not like anyone ever asked me how I was doing?? No, I don’t fit in, I am the odd one out. Hell I am not even the one that wears pink or used to be someone’s desperate enemy that is seeking attention….

You are drifting off Vinnie…

Am I??  I don’t think so, you are the one that has got it easy because they supposedly unable to hear what you are saying. Yet, I have to open up to the world of how I feel, what my emotions are and how I tend to take care off them.

So why don’t you???

Because you won’t let me….. or will you??

So far I have been hearing you say some particular interesting words Vinnie, so why would I stop you??

There’s the words of wisdom that I cannot compete against…., so why would I if it truly does make sense??? It sure beats having weird nightmares, at least I hope that’s what is the end off…

It’s like a bad dream starting all over again, it’s like that song September…. Where they ask you the quite obvious words at the beginning of it all…. “Do you Remember??” Of course I remember, it would be too difficult to ignore the downfall of my life, yet the question rises, is it my preassumption to think that it was Ben, or merely me???

Are you telling me that you are growing up Vinnie??

I ignore her…. I hate her arrogance.

I could go the easy route out, just tell the world that it is all HIS fault, yet the writings on the wall can be interpreted in so many ways that I start to doubt any opposing proof that is out there. Because he is wholesome, to the point where even the dark side of his past starts to think like they want to cuddle him, give him water and talk to him all day long… just to watch him grow….

Oh wait….

That’s Pete….

I groan.

And yet, I am not that far off am I not? Who has his worst enemy run over to save you, put fire upon these features that are now scorned for life… or at least until after this super card?? Who knows I may make a miracle comeback and be even better looking as ever. But no, I doubt that. I have to live with the man that is my Bane for eternity until I do something about it.

And why now Ben?? Seriously, it could have been a tale that could have been told for the ages?? Why now?? just merely 13 months of your glory hog moment?? 12 months after your second glorious experience in life?? The start of something great, while I was shoved into the dirt???

No I cannot blame the Cockney King for that can I??? But it was too early!!! I was not ready yet!! I have had so much to learn and grow as a human being until I confront one of the trifecta that has been haunting me for oh so long.

But you could not wait huh Ben?? Why?? Is it this soon to your ending that you wanted to start your farewell tour?? Am I this little to any importance to you that you start the year off against me??

Well technically you started off against Bill, but I am sure that it was just to incite me… yes, I am aware of many things in life that are so ridiculously obvious to ignore. But I am going to, because I am merely a man that wants to redeem himself.

Redemption for so many things, so much that I am willing to just scratch my face…. But I cannot, because of the mental bandages that protect me from ever being hurt. Even with your new tag team partner, someone that I am sure Kedron does not mind that I refer him as the other you??

Because what do I know of him??? That he is apparently accepted in society for breathing fire or something like that?? Or the mere fact that people can change, yet I am the one ridiculed?? All because I see things differently. Well good for you and Kedron, I have my Bill and that is enough for me

Bill?? Please tell me that you are there for me??? Oh wait, of course he is. He is the one that is running to my hotel room in the middle of the night, for the past month or so since this started to partake. You know the midnight dreams that he just is such a dream pooper, stopping them when things get interesting.. I…

No you will not hear details of those nightmares, because until I win a million in one of them it’s not even real.

Reality unlike you isn’t it Kedron?? Reality is a gift that is such a gift wrapping that makes you all excited until you open the gift wrappings and realize that everything is a disappointment. Now I hear you ask yourself, what has that got to do with yours truly?? Well you are either the recipient of benefitting by being the tag team partner of Mr. wholesome or not. It’s either you bask in the glory of that is what makes Ben…., or you are to be blamed for everything that went wrong.

Still don’t get it?? It’s quite simple, greatness is Ben Jordan. Hell, I have experienced it first hand… twice in like 4 weeks time?? I am sure that you know what I am talking about when you look down into your pandora’s box of second hand magical wand tricks that makes you think you are fucking Harry Potter. When things goes well, it’s always HIM…when everything else is main eventing the lack of better explanations that I could manage to come up with… teamwork.. then it’s you. It’s like Lebron James all over again, it’s either HIM that did it… or it is the mere fact that in a championship series that George Hill did not manage to make some three throws.

But I know that LA always looms for great men like that isn’t it?? So what is looming for you amigo?? The money?? The mere fact that you secretly adore Ben, but could never muster up to admit it??

It’s okay though, I guess we may be in the same boat mentally, but we are on either side of the ship on whether allowing Ben to steer us into either the ice berg or the golden shores of an island that resembles heaven.

But I am not wrong to think that I am assumingly right no?? it’s not like I am here to criticize every penny I would have earned by the lack of imagination of those who I have faced in the past, merely because I am different?? But then again, why would you even care.

No, I am here to burn down two names, just like my flesh has been burned… and it all starts in January… Ben…. Kedron… I know it is not September, but I do hope after our match…. That you WILL Remember….

With that the shot fades.