Author Topic: Second Chance! Candy rp mixed tag  (Read 549 times)

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
Second Chance! Candy rp mixed tag
« on: January 15, 2021, 10:34:16 PM »
SCENE ONE: GLITTTTTTERRRRRRR!!!!!

(The scene fades up with Candy sitting in her craft room. She was surrounded by shelves full of bottles of glitter, sequins, and other crafting items. She sat at the same table she was making the glitter bombs at just a month ago. She had some material on the table and she was working intently when her husband, Marcus Cage, walked in the room.)

Marcus Cage: Whatcha doing?

Candy: I’m working on something super special for August for our match!

Marcus Cage: Oh?

Candy: Yeah!!! I figure if we are gonna be a tag team, even for a night, we should look like one!

Marcus Cage: That sounds like a great idea.

Candy: And I wasn’t a very good partner last time…

(Candy frowned for a moment.)

Candy: I did really bad, and we didn’t win the Mixed Tag Team Titles because of me. I failed him last time, so I gotta work double extra hard this time.

Marcus Cage: Well, I’m glad to see you are very motivated. Seems that Agostino doesn’t hold it against you. So you shouldn’t either.

(She nodded, smiling softly at her husband.)

Candy: You’re right! Thanks Marcus! Can you hand me that bottle of gold glitter, please?

(She points up to the shelf. Marcus smiles and grabs it for her.)

Candy: Thank you!!! Augustus is gonna LOVE this!!! I can’t wait to give it to him!!!

(she continued to work as the scene faded.)

--------

SCENE TWO: Team Work Chapter 1

(The cameras cut to show the inside of a training facility. There were several machines around, bench presses, and a few practice rings around the room. In one corner, sitting on a chair with Candy’s 2 small pups on his lap, sat her husband, Marcus Cage. He was playing on his phone as he kept an eye on Candy who was in the practice ring with one of the trainers. She was wearing a jumpsuit with the number “1” on the back in bright pink glitter and her name across the top in matching glitter. She hears the door open and looks over, to see who was entering the room.

Agostino holding his arms out, coming in with a wacky, madness attitude with his trainer, Declan Marshall coming right up to Candy. He looks at her with a smile on his face, ready to kick this off, jumping like an excited rabbit to say this.)

Agostino Romano: How’s my glitterbomb ally doing today?

(Candy, all giddy at the nickname, slides out of the ring.)

Candy: I’m doing great, Augustus! I’m super duper pumped for our second chance at a tag match together… I even made some SUPER AWESOME COOL gear for us!! Do you like it???

(She turned around and pointed to the glittery number and name on the back of her jumpsuit, a huge grin covering her face. Agostino laughs, knowing small children in his profession of his motorcycle career have said the same thing as he responds, shrugging the pronunciation of his nickname off.)

Agostino Romano: Looks fantastic. You must’ve researched what number on my bike I had when I was racing. I will look all shiny and glittery, like you..Of course I like it. Us crazy people are like that, right?

Candy: GOOD!!! Cuz I made you one to match!!! MAYBE WE CAN WEAR EM DURING OUR MATCH!!!!!

(Marcus walked over and handed him a box containing his matching jumpsuit before going back to the dogs. Agostino looked at the jumpsuit, smiling that finally, someone that certainly was fun and entertaining he could hang around with as Declan has a small smile on his face.)

Candy: But I did your glitter in gold, cuz I figured you might not like pink as much as I do.

Agostino Romano: Gold is good with me, although I wore women’s underwear before so I couldn’t have gotten more crazy than that. Gold’s my colour.

(Candy jumped for joy as she could tell that he did, genuinely, appreciate the jumpsuit she made.)

Candy: YAY!!! I’m so glad I got a good tag team partner!! It just worked out SO WELL!!! Like I’m challenging for the Bombshell Internet Title, and you are challenging for the Men’s Internet Title! It’s like… it’s like DESTINY!!!

Agostino Romano: Which is a surprise to find out that my fan club forums I have to interact with the fans found out before I did. I had to check with Declan and James to see if it was true. But we are destined for glory with glitter titles around our waist.

(Candy’s eyes got wide)

Candy: OH … EM … GEE!!! GLITTER TITLESSSSSSS!!!!

(She lets out a squeal… at quite a high pitch… showing her excitement.)

Agostino Romano: Bombs filled with glitter on the belts.Think we should get changed in our glitter wear day. I got more tricks up my sleeve to have lots of fun.

(Agostino and Candy leave the ringside area and go to get themselves changed in the changing rooms. Declan chuckled, seeing how much Agostino was having fun with Candy. He removed his regular clothes and put on his glitter jumpsuit. Also he got out of his bag a couple more items too. He brings them to ringside. Agostino’s first item was a bag of Candy, shaped like they were rivers.)

Agostino Romano: Here’s your special candy river sweets for you.

Candy: OMG YOU ARE LIKE THE BESTEST TAG TEAM PARTNER EVERRRRRR

(Marcus cleared his throat with a slight grin on his face.)

Candy: Besides Marcus, of course!! We are gonna kick SO MUCH BUTT!!!

Agostino Romano: Butts that will be sore for many days after we kick them with our foot. You must be wondering, what is that guitar in the ring? Well, Caleb is a rockstar. I know I’m the best, you're pretty fun as well.

Candy: I don’t really know a whole lot about Caleb or Myra. I just know they are the champions so they must be pretty good! And then Myra wanted a challenger and I stepped up. It’s been a long time since I lost my Roulette Title… and I’m TOTALLY ready to win another title!

Agostino Romano: It’s different for me as I’ve never won a wrestling title. Won many titles in bike racing, but I aim to prove to the world that I’m capable of dominating both sports that will make ground breaking history nobody’s done. I don’t really step up for titles, it’s not been who I am as a sports star. I let title opportunities come to me. It’s how I was brought up.

Candy: ME TOO! Like I don’t go to the bosses offices and be mean and demand title shots and stuff like other people do. I figure if they think I deserve a title shot they will give me one. I just go out there and do my bestest! And that’s what I’m gonna do this week in our tag match. I know I didn’t do my bestest the last time we were a team, so I gotta make up for it now! Which is why an old friend of Marcus’s has agreed to come and help whip us into shape!!! If you are up for it?

(At this point, a drill sergeant walks into the room and snaps to attention in front of them.)

Drill Sergeant: ATTENTION!!!!

(Candy and Agostino’s eyes grow wide as the scene cuts.)

ooc: Thanks for use of Agostino in our joint scene! hope you guys enjoy part 2
user posted image