Author Topic: Planning Session  (Read 518 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Planning Session
« on: January 15, 2021, 07:46:43 PM »
Mr. Chalmers’ Office
Santa Monica, California
Summer 2020
Off Camera

It was a hot summer’s day in Southern California as Charlene Kwan has been sitting in the mahogany leather chair that is adjacent to her new agent Mr. Chalmers. Prior to her visit, she was sitting inside her two bedroom home just watching the world continue to move as the pandemic had caused everything to shut down. Thankfully, her job at Gamer Inc was still going strong despite the number of layoffs they had to make because of it. Mr. Chalmers was busy on the phone as his assistant walked into the office.

“May I get you anything Ms. Kwan?” she asks politely. “I’d like a cup of jasmine tea with a sprig of ginger and a pinch of honey,” she ordered. The assistant nods her head while backing out of the room. “That’s not good enough,” Mr. Chalmers shouts into the receiver before slamming the phone down. “Is there something wrong?” She asks curiously. Mr. Chalmers turns his head to look at his client. “Nothing that I can’t solve,” he vaguely answers her. “Will I be able to do it?” she asks him covertly as his assistant returns with her tea in hand. Char takes a sip and nearly spits it out. “What the fuck is this shit?” Char questions while glaring a whole into the poor woman. “It’s your tea,” she answers nervously. “Tea? You call this shit fucking tea. This tastes like piss,” Char retorts while shoving the cup back into the woman’s face. “Fix this shit or I’ll have your ass on the unemployment line,” Char demanded as Mr. Chalmers sat back in his chair and watched.

The young woman bows her head before ducking back out of the room. Mr. Chalmers is tapping his fingers together. “Where did that come from?” he calmly asks Char while looking at her. Char shrugged her shoulders. “That tea tasted horrible and it just came out,” Char says pretending to be innocent. “We can work with that,” he says while tapping his right index fingers against his cheek. His assistant walks back into the office as she is holding the cup of tea. “I hope this is a better cup Ms. Kwan,” she says while handing it to her. Char takes a sip and looks at the woman. “If I could fire your incompetent ass then I would do so,” Char hisses at her as Mr. Chalmers places his feet on top of his desk. “You may leave Gretchen,” he orders her. Gretchen doesn’t linger as she walks out of the office and closes the door behind her.

He waits as Char sips on her tea. “This shit is so fucking disgusting,” she says while putting the cup down onto the desk.  “Have you thought about a hostel takeover of Gamer Inc?” he suggested as Char looked at him. “Do you think I could?” she asks him. Mr. Chalmers gives her a sly grin. “I believe you could do anything you set your mind too. You are a brilliant young woman who has something most women dream of having these days,” he answers her. “What is that?” she asks while standing up to her feet and walking over towards the small table with adult beverages sitting on top of it.

“Would you like a drink?” she asks him. “You have ambition. You have drive. I don’t think your old friend Daniela had that inside of her,” he says. Char looks over her shoulder. “Why the fuck did you have to bring up that name?” she questions him with her nose crunched up. Mr. Chalmers holds his hands up. “You know damn well I can’t stand that stupid cunt,” she adds while Mr. Chalmers is sitting behind desk just thinking. “When do you go back to Gamer Inc?” he asks her.

“I’m supposed to be back later this week. Why do you ask?” she wondered. Mr. Chalmers smirks while leaning up in his chair. “I have an idea on how you can take over that company,” he tells her. Char looks at him a little confused as he looks at her. “Trust me Char,” he insists as she just nods her head.

Winter 2020
Char’s Home
Off camera

It was a chilly afternoon as Char was enjoying her time sitting beside her good friend. She had been struggling with the possibility of taking over Gamer Inc. Her friend Kiara, who grew up in Japan, had moved to the states in order to be close to her. “What is troubling you?” Kiara asks in broken English. “I’m not sure that I can or want that shitty company,” she answers. Kiara and Mr. Chalmers have been discussing the lingering effects this would have on Char’s relationships with the remaining friends she has in her life.

Mr. Chalmers has offered some of your friends lucrative contracts to stay,’ Kiara says as Char looks at her. “Jackson won’t go for it,” Char assures her. Before Kiara could reply, the doorbell sounds as Char looks out the window. Her heart shrunk a little as her best friend for over fifteen years was standing on her doorstep. Char steps into the foyer and opens the door. “We need to talk,” are the first words that pop out of his mouth. “Why?” Char asks. “I think you know why?” he responds while walking past her. He notices Kiara then looks back at Char. “What’s Kiara doing here?” he asks with a little anger in his tone.

Kiara doesn’t say a word as she vacates the room and heads upstairs. “What the fuck is your problem?” Jackson blurts out as soon as Kiara is out of sight. “I don’t have a fucking problem,” Char answers him while walking towards her kitchen. “The hell you don’t Charlene. Two weeks ago, you snapped at Felicia for no damn reason. Then yesterday, you were talking down to Beverly. So what the hell gives?” He asks her as she just rolls her eyes. “I told Felicia to get out of my face. It’s not my fault your dumb wife can’t listen to simple instructions. As for Beverly, the bitch had it coming,” Char says. Jackson is looking at her. “Where did this attitude come from?” he asks her. “Why the hell do you fucking care Jack? You’re too busy making babies and staying out of the spotlight,” she retorts. Jackson shakes his head. “I’m still your friend and I’m worried about you,” he states while placing his hands on her shoulders. “Why are you touching me?” Char asks him. “Did I tell you to touch me?” She says while looking into his eyes. Jackson looks confused until the tip of her knee meets his groin. He falls to his knees as Char looks at him. “Next time I’ll do worse,” she warns him while stepping out of the room.

Jackson watches her while trying to figure out why she is acting this way.

January 2021
Las Vegas
On Camera

Climax Control episode 287 was the last time Char Kwan had been seen on SCW television. That was until last week when she appeared on screen. Another video has been sent to SCW from an undisclosed location.

”Climax Control 287 was the night my career changed when I beat the hell out of Courtney Pierce. I did what most said I wouldn’t achieve. Since that day, I hadn’t seen any action until I made an open challenge. I didn’t know who would answer it. I half expected some lowlife bitch would answer it but thankfully I’m going to be challenged. I mean, I doubt my opponent is going to think of me as a challenge. Let’s be honest for a second. Evie Jordan doesn’t give a damn about anyone but herself.

She got all bent out of shape when that cunt face Jessie Salco claimed to have beaten her. I know that was a ball faced lie but who am I to say anything right. This isn’t even a proper match. It’s a bloody street fight. On paper, this would benefit Evie all day due to her violent nature. However, I’m going to use this fight to propel myself back into the title picture. I’m going to teach this bitch what it truly means to grind for everything. I mean when was the last time Evie Jordan ever fought from the bottom. She’s been handed everything and she takes this company for granted. Evie wants everyone to walk on eggshells around her.

I would if I feared her but I don’t fear any bitch on this roster. Because we all want the same fucking thing. We want to be the top female and we will do everything to achieve it. Now Evie, I am well aware of what you have done in this company. You are fairly accomplished.

Char takes a minute to catch her breath.

”You have held every championship that is offered to women. You have no idea how good others are based on your ego. I plan on waking your ass up. Because I know you will be focused on sending a message to Jessie Salco. I know your mind is on her. I know your focus is on her. So why would you focus on me? Why would you take this match seriously? You have no reason too since I’m not Jessie. Thank God for that because who would want to be that cunt bucket.

Now this is our first meeting and I aim to prove that I can hang with the big dogs. I aim to prove that I’m not a fucking joke. I aim to prove that when underestimated I am one of the baddest women on the planet. My skills are far superior than yours. My determination is strong. My will to be the best is unmatched. My speed and intensity has been proven time and time again. I don’t quit. I don’t give up. This Sunday, I will hurt you. This Sunday, I will embarrass you. I have no agenda. I have nothing to lose. You on the other hand, have everything to lose with this match. You can lose the momentum. You can lose focus. Above all else, you can lose your pride.

I don’t care why you asked for this match. I only care about kicking your ass and moving myself up that ladder. So Evie, go ahead and bring your best and I’ll be sure to do my worst. Cause the Japanese Siren is singing on Sunday.