Author Topic: redemption tour 2021 chapter four  (Read 541 times)

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
redemption tour 2021 chapter four
« on: January 08, 2021, 08:27:25 PM »
New Years Resolutions

January first 2020,

It seems so long ago, more than 366 days ago. Yet it seems like an eternity for others, but for Vinnie it’s like reliving it as if it was yesterday. Usually a man that would celebrate New Years Eve with firework, drinking loads of tequila and party like crazy. Yet this year he just was a part of the masses instead of being the instigator of the festivities…..

Come on Vinnie!!! Why don’t we shake our hips loose on the dance floor

Valora’s voice causes Vinnie to snap out of his thoughts and stares at her lovely eyes, the eyes that warmed his heart every time he stared into hers. This causes him to smile, even though he did not feel like celebrating. But he could not refuse her

Oh alright

She grabs him by the hand as he allows her to drag him towards the “dance floor”, which is his swimming pool that he had taken out the water and cleaned up a while ago. He takes her hands in his and leads her while listening to her favourite songs of Lionel Ritchie. The man that performed at their wedding during Summer XXXTReme in 2019.

You look so beautiful Lora

Says Vinnie, staring at the woman that he love. Losing himself in her eyes as the two kiss and enjoy the moment before he breaks up the kiss.

What’s wrong Vinnie??

He groans, hating the fact that she can tell when something is on his mind. His mind is racing to find an answer to soothe her worries, even though he knows it is futile.

Nothing amor, I just….

He becomes silent, unable to finish the sentence. He bites his lower lip, not wanting to break the romantic moment between them as his mind is back upon the final show of the year. His body tenses, sweat is pouring from his face as his heart is racing wildly.

I….

he does not know what to say, unable to look at her as he is ashamed for the mere fact that he feels ashamed. Ashamed of not being able to walk out still SCW champion, ashamed that he had let himself down. But more importantly, he feels that he let his wife down.

You can tell me sweetie

Her face looks concerned, genuinely worried what is going on with her husband. He feels her arms move up towards his shoulders as she runs her fingers through his hair without taking her eyes away from him.

I know Lora…, I just….

He can’t stand himself, being conflicted because all he can think about is losing the world championship belt to Ben Jordan. Being unable to eliminate all of his other opponents to advance to the final two. Allowing Austin James Mercer to catch him off guard and take advantage of him.

Is it the injury???

He groans, it would be so easy to just say yes. At least to anyone else but her, because he hated lying to her. Even though he was still not fully recovered from the assault he endured during the Elimination Chamber, but he was feeling much better after a few weeks of rest. He thinks back to all the examinations he had gone through after the match, it nearly felt as if he had been in a car accident. Having his entire body tied up, his neck stabilized before entering the MRI scan.

No amor…., I…

The memory of being locked inside the scan, being told to stay still while his entire body was trembling with emotions. Anger for letting Austin James Mercer take him down that way, making him wonder whether all what has been said to him the two weeks prior to the match was true. Whether he was a joke? Whether he was unfitting to be holding the companies top belt.

I just don’t feel so good love.

It’s partially the truth, he felt terrible. But only because he was ashamed, unable to look at himself in the mirror without the championship belt. Something that was new to him, something he had not experienced in his life. The one thing that he had claimed that would complete him, the one thing he claimed he was missing.

Oh sweetie

He feels her soft lips touching his, sending chills down his spine. His arms automatically wrap around her waist as he lets out a sigh of relief. Only to feel bad after a few moments, realizing how selfish he has been. Being upset for losing the world championship belt. Feeling ashamed knowing that the championship belt is nowhere near as important to him as his wife, but why did he not concern himself about her??? Why is the greed taking over??

I love you Lora

Her eyes stares into his, a smile emerges upon her face. The words he had uttered was just what she needed to hear, what he needed to say. The past few weeks was difficult upon both of them, the championship loss has caused stress between the two of them. First the injury forced him to be limited to stay in bed, causing his body to heal from the injury that he had suffered to his neck. He hated to feel helpless, as if he was paralyzed. Not wanting to be dependant upon Lora helping him with everything that he took for granted all his life.

You know I love you too sweetie, please try to enjoy this special day hun.

He sighs, he knows that she is right. He knew that he had to stop feeling pity for himself, but he is like any other man or at least like most of them. Being raised with ideals in life that the man needs to be strong, taking care of the family and protect his wife. Not being forced to be treated like a baby.

Forgive me Lora, I just thought back to when I was unable to do much and…..

She places her finger upon his lips, forcing him to be quiet as she smiles.

Stop that silly, you are my husband…. I will always be there for you when you need me.

He smiles, kissing her lips tender as that causes him to sigh of relief. The thoughts of being awake almost every night since losing the title runs through his mind as he hugs her, causing him to cringe a little bit.  His muscles tenses when they should relax, causing him to curse to himself mentally.

I can give you all you want…..

Vinnie suddenly stiffens as he hears a whisper inside his brain but it’s not Valora’s

What’s wrong sweetie??

Vinnie looks down into her eyes, who are filled with compassion and yet also a hint of concern for his sudden reaction. It takes him a few moments to collect his thoughts before shaking off the whisper in his brain

Nothing mi amor, I just felt bad for how annoyed I have been since losing that damn belt. I promise next year will be different

Oh sweetie, I know how much that belt meant to you. But I am sure you will get it back sooner or later, but for me you have been my  champ since day one

She kisses him on the lips tenderly, they embrace for a few moments as finally everything seems to be normal

She is lying……

A shiver comes over him, there is that voice again. But this time Valora has seemingly not noticed his reaction, causing him to mentally give a sigh of relief. He tries to ignore what happened as he does not want this moment to end.

I truly know what you want Vinnie…..

He shuts his eyes completely, assuming that this is just another sick prank from Pete his cactus friend. He whispers some sweet words into the ear of Valora, causing her to giggle in excitement before she kisses him on the lips…. He closes his eyes during the kiss, enjoying the moment before opening them again.

What the??!!!!

Suddenly Vinnie is looking into the eyes of a woman that he has never seen before, looking around the room as he is desperately seeking for Valora who has seemingly vanished.

Vinnie???

He hears the voice of his wife as he suddenly opens his eyes and is back with his wife still in his arms, looking concerned at him.

You alright???

His face is directed towards hers, but his eyes are glazed. Clearly his mind is somewhere else as he does not even hear her, the only thing he is focused upon is where that voice is coming from.

VINNIE???

He suddenly snaps out of it after Valora has started to call his name a bit louder, he looks around the room as the trans that he was in has finally been broken.

Did you hear that Lora??

Hear what???

He hears her, but his mind is not registering anything that she is saying. His eyes are showing a man that is clearly scared, worried for something that he cannot explain. The only voice that has constantly popped up inside his brain was that of his potted friend Pete. But this was different, he had never heard this voice before.

Are you looking for answers Vinnie??

Vinnie turns his gaze back towards Valora, he sees her mouth open and close as she is talking to him. But for some reason he cannot hear her, causing him to get nervous.

Why can’t I hear you???

Oh but you do Vinnie….,

Stop this!! Show yourself!!!!

Vinnie turns around 360 degrees, looking desperately towards whomever it is that is haunting his brain. He holds his hands before his eyes, trying to rub away whatever it is that he believes is tricking his mind into not seeing things that could very well be there, but there is nobody out there besides his wife after he reopens them once more.

Vinnie??

The voice of his wife doesn’t register, he is breathing heavily as his eyes are scanning the entire swimming pool and beyond. He jumps up after suddenly feeling the soft touch of a hand upon his shoulder as he turns around and stares into the eyes of his wife.

You scare me Vin, perhaps we should go inside and I will call the doctor first thing in the morning. I….,

He nods his head to her as she continues to talk while grabbing him by the wrist, helping him inside as his brain has already vanished into the unknown. He looks around as he suddenly sees a silhouette of a figure standing in the empty swimming pool that they were in a few moments ago. He cannot see her face, he cannot see anything that would help him identify the figure…..

Where you going Vinnie???

Vinnie tries to warn his wife, but for some reason the lips of his mouth are sown shut. Unable to make any sound as his body volunteers to be dragged inside his home as the unknown figure is laughing out loud until it fades to darkness….

January 3rd 2020

I tell you Bill, I heard someone inside my head and it wasn’t Pete!!!

Bill and Vinnie had decided to go sailing, just the two men on his sail boat while the wives have decided to go shopping. Bill had made Vinnie agree to take Iris with them as well as long as he would make sure that Iris would not crap on his boat.

So what did this person tell you Vin?

That she would give me everything I wanted.

Uhm Vin, you are a married man now. It’s a bit too late to start with dating fans wouldn’t you agree???

Excuse me Bill? I am happily married, I don’t need anyone else in my life but Lora okay?? Besides, I do not know who this person is to begin with!!

You never struck me to be the kind of guy that would go after the mysterious types Vinnie.

Bill, you are not helping me. Besides I heard her voice, but when I looked around there was nobody. Well not until me and Lora decided to go inside the house is where I saw this woman in our swimming pool.

What did she look like??

Vinnie sighs as he looks across the ocean for a few moments before turning his head towards Bill

It was all a blur, as if I was staring a ninja as she was all in dark. I could only see her silhouette. Not much to figure out who this person was, the only thing that I did notice was that she had blonde hair…

Bill scratches his head and has a clueless look on his face.

Sorry Vin, I can’t help you there mate. Was there anything else that stood out from this woman?? Was she tall?? Did she have something that stood out in her figure that you have seen before?? Did she….

Not really Bill, only thing was that she was talking with a heavy European accent.

Bill grabs his goatee while thinking about the description that his friend had given him, he sits down and looks at his dog who is having a good time with Pete downstairs of the sail boat.

I once knew someone that was blonde and had an European accent, but she was married to a close friend of mine. But that has been many years ago and it cannot be her.

Who is she??

I once worked with a man that was from the Netherlands Vinnie, he was one of the toughest men I have ever met in my life. But he has retired and the last thing I had heard was that his wife had passed away, so it cannot be her… unless you can talk with the dead now as well???

Vinnie sighs, he puts both hands to his face and inhales deeply several times before opening his hands in allowing him to look back at Bill.

I’m scared Bil, scared to lose my mind and do something stupid that will cause me to lose Lora.

Come on Vin, that won’t….

Won’t happen?? Oh do I have to remind you of all the stupid things I have done in my life?? She banned me out of her life for I don’t know how long after I clocked her nephew Ty to get that shot at the world title. I was THIS CLOSE to losing her Bill….

He holds his fingers close to each other to emphasize how close he was to losing her. This causes Bill to hold his hands up to calm him down.

I know Vin, but you have to realize that true love finally won out. She forgave you, she married you. You won the title on the same night and…

And that championship belt is gone now thank you for noticing Bill, I have been ignoring her since losing that championship. Only because I blamed myself for ruining my goal to be just as good as a champion like Fenris claimed to have been and Austin who I beat fair and square for that belt. But for some reason I was never accepted!! Hell, every participant in that match would roll over on their backs for Ben Jordan as long as it would make them sigh of relief that I am not that champion anymore….. And that hurt me so much Bill, that I ignored my wife…. Well at least until Christmas as she was so patiently with me…. And I don’t even know why….

Because she loves you Vinnie.

But that final sentence goes enters and leaves Vinnie’s head as fast as the next wave that hit them on the sailboat. He sighs and shakes his head before turning back to his tag team partner.

So you were wondering if I was able to talk to the dead?? Now that would be something

Vinnie suddenly stops midsentence as he sees a woman standing behind Bill, smiling at him as it causes Vinnie to close his eyes before reopening them as the woman has vanished

You okay??

Vinnie snaps out of the trance as he was staring towards the spot where the figure stood behind Bill as Bill is staring at him with a concerned look on his face.

Yeah, I just had too much sun on my face.

Bill’s eyebrow raises as he looks up past his tag team partner where he notices that the sun is behind the man that he calls him his friend. But he decides not to call him on that, seeing how much he already had on his mind to begin with.

Want to hear a good joke???

Sure Bill

Vinnie pretends to look forward to hear Bill’s jokes, but inside his mind he is groaning from frustration. He nods his head and laughs every time that Bill cracks up from his own jokes, only to have his mind wonder who the blonde woman was that he saw a few moments ago. He had never seen her before and yet for some reason she felt as if he had known her for an eternity.

That’s not possible is it??

What is Vin??

Vinnie suddenly realizes that he spoke out his thoughts, almost kicking himself in the face for doing so.

It’s the sun Bill, I…,

Now wait a damn minute Vin, the first time I just ignored the fact that you are bullshitting me. The sun is right behind you instead shining right in your eyes. So I let it slide, you are my friend. But don’t bullshit me a second time amigo, what is going on??

Vinnie is quiet, he knows that Bill caught him red handed and there’s no way he can talk out of it. He realizes that either he has to come up with some miracle tale that Bill would believe or….

Okay Bill, I will tell you the truth.

He takes a few moments, contemplating the two options but decides to come clean

I saw the women standing behind you

Bill raises his eyebrow once again

You do know that it’s impossible right??

I know!!!

He sighs, lifting his arms in the air as he is clearly concerned whether he is losing his mind or not.

I’m sorry Bill, I just thought maybe I was hallucinating, so I decided to close my eyes only to see that she was gone.

That blonde again huh?? Did you see some more features???

Like what???

Colour of her eyes, what was she wearing?? Scars?? Makeup?? You know, details.

Vinnie scratches his head, trying to come up with an answer to Bill’s question.

I didn’t paid too much attention to her body or something Bill, I mean I was so startled that she was suddenly in my view. I mean, it was only you and me on this boat together with Pete and Iris… nobody else could have come aboard, so I knew that she couldn’t be here. And yet, she looked so real that it startled me.

There’s silence

And when I reopened my eyes she was gone, now I just wished I wasn’t that stupid to do tha….

He  turns silent when he stares at the woman once more as she emerges behind Bill. This time moving towards his friend as she is smiling evil. Vinnie wants to say something to his friend, warning for the emergence of the woman. But for some reason he cannot move or say a single word. His eyes grow wider, clearly showing fear on his face as he notices that the woman is slowly changing into a skeleton with every step that she comes closer to Bill. She stops as she is merely inches behind Bill, while her now dead skull face is looking at Vinnie without the eyes that he had seen from her the first time he saw her. Chills is running down the spine of Vinnie, still trying to warn Bill but is unable to do so.

Watch me Vinnie….

She whispers as she moves towards Bill and vanishes as the two unite right before the eyes of Vinnie, who finally is able to break free from his trance and screams.

WATCH OUT!!!!!!

What the???

The sudden reaction of Vinnie startled Bill, causing him to jump backwards and nearly fall over the railing of  the boat to the outside. He hits his head to the side of the sail boat before slowly rises to a seated position and stares towards Vinnie while holding the back of his head.

What was that all about???

His angry eyes are staring towards Vinnie, who is not even looking at Bill. Vinnie’s head turns from left to right, looks up and down as if he is searching for something or someone and is unable to find it or that person. This angers Bill even more

LOOK VINNIE!! I have been patient enough, do

Shh Bill….

This causes Bill’s eyes to grow wide of anger, did he just hear Vinnie correctly?? Did he tell him that he had to shut up?? After he nearly killed him???

Why you……

SILENT BILL!!!!

This  better Vinnie be it, or else me and you are going to get into some ass whooping for sure Vin!!!

Vinnie nods his head while holding his arm out towards Bill with his hand spread out as in a signal for Bill to give him a moment. Bill remains his eyes locked upon Vinnie, waiting for his “explanation”

I am losing my mind Bill, I saw things that even if I told you that you still won’t believe me…

Try me Vinnie…

Vinnie sighs before nodding his head and making a gesture saying okay whatever….

I saw her again Bill, but this time she was moving towards you. I know this sounds crazy, but she was about to attack you when she turned into a skeleton for crying out loud!!

Bill’s eyebrow raises again, but does not attempt to interfere on Vinnie’s explanation.

And then she just vanished into you, as if she is now hiding inside of you.

Vinnie….,

I know Bill!! I am going crazy!! And I cannot have this, because I know for a fact one step down the road I will be facing Ben Jordan again!! And facing that man with the state that I am in right now???

He stares at Bill with almost tears emerging from his eyes, unable to tear away from the man that he considered to be one of his friends in Sin City Wrestling. Who to much of Vinnie’s surprise is really calm as he continues to stare at him.

What Bill?? Say something??

Vinnie slowly is getting more and more anxious by the minute while anticipation the reaction from Bill, as if he is expecting him to either laugh at him or to tell him in his face that he is crazy. And can he blame Bill? He cannot believe it himself of what he had seen, or at least he thought he had seen and still could not believe it.

Say something Bill…..,

The anxiety slowly turns into anger, as he is waiting for Bill to answer that seems to be taking hours to be uttered while in reality it’s just moments. Bill’s gaze on his face does not change, his eyes are deadlocked upon him as if they are not even blinking.

SAY IT!!!!

Vinnie is closing his hands into fists, as he is getting angrier by the moment as finally he sees a movement from his friend.

I believe you Vinnie, even though it may sound unrealistic… I still believe you.

This catches Vinnie off guard, he had expected any kind of reaction from Bill. But not this reaction, how could he possibly expect this???

You do?? How?? Why???

Bill looks at Vinnie before calling out Iris, who runs up towards her owner and barks happily as she jumps up and down from joy.

You ask me how?? Why?? I don’t know Vinnie, but I do know what I have seen from you and Pete. How he is really the best thing for Iris, even though I still cannot believe that it’s a plant and a dog. And yet it’s happening, even with you being able to hear what Pete thinks and being able to talk to him?? Do I understand it?? No, but I know it’s apparently true. So when you tell me about this woman that you can see, but we both know that she isn’t here… for reasons I cannot explain and I don’t even want to understand… I believe you.

Thanks Bill…, that means a

Shut up Vinnie, I did not say that I am going to be pretending that I can see and hear her too. Because I won’t…. I know that you need help, I know that you need to get your act together. Or else I can see Valora walk away from you Vin and neither of us want that now do we???

Vinnie is shocked to the sudden response from Bill, but realizes that he is right. The two men remain silent for a while as the shot fades.

January 4th 2021

Vinnie………

Vinnie can be seen tossing and turning in his bed, clearly having a bad dream as his hands grip the bedsheets as if he is trying to save him from falling.

Nnnnn…..no… not you again….

Where have you been for so long Vinnie?? Didn’t you like me???

His eyes are closed shut, we see the corners of his eyes show lines of pressure that he is putting on them as the skin around his eyes turns pale white..

Who are you….

He whispers in his sleep, still his eyes are closed as he is breathing heavy and his upper body is completely covered in sweat. His hands release the bedsheets, only to have them reach towards his face, digging his fingers into his skin before letting out a scream of agony. Causing him to sit up straight in his bed as his eyes are wide open, breathing heavily while looking across the dark and empty bedroom. It takes him a few moments before having his eyes accustomed to the darkness to see the surroundings of the bedroom. His gaze turns towards the other end of the bed, looking upwards to the closet and the door to the main room of his hotel room. He then turns his gaze towards the empty seat next to the door. Well at least that is what he expected to find, but his eyes tell him a different tale.

What the??

Hello Vinnie….

A soft whisper can be heard before being followed by a sinister giggle… in front of Vinnie is the woman that he had seen a year ago at his home and on his boat. The memories return to him, the memories of her haunting him as well as fearing to tell people as they would not believe him.

Who are you and why have you returned after so long??

Now why would a girl like me want to spoil her secret just like that??

He can tell she knows that she is tormenting him

What do you want from me??

Who says that I want something from you Vinnie???

If you didn’t then why are you here???

She licks her lips for a few moments without letting her gaze leave his, her fingers twirl through her hair before slowly fall down to her neck. There she caresses the chain that is around her neck, caressing a skull face while smiling seductively.

Oh I guess I could give you a small hint Vinnie, seeing how worked up you are getting for having a woman in your bedroom after such a long time hmm???

He hated her, but he had to admit that she had a point. It has been so long that for some reason it gave him a feeling of excitement as well even though he did not wanted to admit it.

You see Vinnie there’s something that I need from you……

See, I knew that there was something…..

She smiles while shaking her head no.

No Vinnie, you wanted to know what I wanted from you…. There’s nothing that I want…., it’s what I need.

What’s the difference???

He scoffs, he is getting angrier by the minute, wanting to launch at her. But he refuses to give in to the sensation as he had vowed to never hit a woman…..

Such a shame…, I guess you aren’t ready yet to find out about the truth….

Truth??

The words echo through his head, he wants to ask more. But he notices that the woman has vanished when he looks back to the chair once more. Causing him to curse to himself once more, realizing that he had blown the opportunity to find out what she wanted. As well as realizing that only time will tell when she would reappear once more….

For fuck sakes…..

He falls down back into his bed, tossing and turning as he attempts to fall asleep once more. He looks at the alarm clock next to his bed, staring at the digits in hope that his eyes will get heavy.

What is it that you need from me???

He sighs as he closes his eyes and slowly falls asleep.

Time to rebound chapter four

Out with the old and in with the new…..

A saying that can be used in many contexts as of late isn’t it?? 2020 is gone and 2021 has arrived….. the utter obvious thing that pops up inside your brain when you are resisting to even use one braincell. But I wonder, is that to quickly solve a puzzle in the hopes of shutting down the abnoxious questions?? Or merely because you are too ignorant to see past the obvious…. I will let you decide.

But decisions do not concern me, at least not yours… your decisions that any out there make makes me roll my eyes and shake my head. Realizing that many out there are so similar and simplistic that it bores me to even attempt to fit in with the masses. Because the one thing that stands out for me, is to be different than each and every one out there…. And I thought you were the same O’Malley…. Guess I am no longer surprised to see that you are just like the three men I have faced in December…. You all are just pathetic when you try to fit in and do not observe past the obvious…..

But don’t worry amigo, I shall educate you.

The shot opens up in the diner of the hotel, it’s rather quiet as there is like only a few more people are spread throughout the diner. He is leaning with his back against the cushion of the lounge sofa that he is seated in while staring through the diner. His hair is tied back into a knot while wearing a white blouse and matching pants and black shoes.

Now I understand that you do not wish to be compared to others, especially Kris and Jack isn’t it?? The amigo’s that you have an apparent problem with…. And nobody should stand in your way to achieve your goal. Now that sounds familiar…., familiarity with differences of course… differences that you attempt to uphold and yet you are clueless to even understand what drives me to do the same…. And I understand amigo..

You wish to send yourself into limbo, don’t worry to try to understand the word amigo…. I am aware that your intelligence is not spreading further than that your nose is long. You want to be the only one that has a vow to avenge those who have done you wrong?? That your simplistic brain cannot comprehend the mere fact that others are far more sophisticated than your Naïve nature allows you to hold on to it’s final straw. And before I go on amigo, please do raise your hand if my words go way above your head.

He is silent for a moment as he lets his eyes wander through the entire diner as he is locked on each person separately.

What makes you so simplistic and me beyond your comprehension O’Malley?? Because you do not allow your brain to see the light so to speak.. what makes me want to redeem myself you ask?? What type of Vinnie am I?? I hear only questions amigo…, questions that you are asking yourself through a metaphor by using me… por que amigo?? Is it because you are insecure?? Or merely that your entire existence is pressured by two men…. Two men that you wish to avenge for whatever fact that you can come up with…. But we both know the truth behind it all isn’t it???

Personal reasons I am sure is the only motivation to get that world title isn’t it?? Trust me amigo, personal reasons are nothing more than denying yourself to evolve to where you should be. To the level of where men like Ben Jordan, Austin James Mercer, Fenris, Jack Washington, Kris Ryans and yours truly have risen up to achieve the goal that you are reasoning about….

World championship gold…..

He shakes his head in disagreement of his own words towards his opponent on the first Climax Control of 2021

You talk about what you want to achieve amigo, but that’s the problem of many out there… they talk a good game, but never surpass their real expectations…. Because secretly you do not wish to make that next step my friend… because YOU DO NOT KNOW what to do when the unreachable goal that you have set for yourself somehow have been climbed as if it was Mount Everest….

For you it is Jack Washington and Kris Ryans…. For how long have they been a thorn in your side O’Malley?? Since you returned?? Since that faithful night that Jack climbed that ladder and grabbed that briefcase?? To be King for a Day?? The night that he did not look down upon those who have failed?? I bet it hurt your feelings huh?? But of course, you will tell me and everyone else that it is something far more differently

Is it Kris that cashed in his shot at the final show?? Taking away your hope of facing Washington and take away that what you felt was destined for you to do??? I know it is a part of it isn’t it?? The war of words of social media that makes me want to make me bore to sleep…. Or is it merely the fact that you are merely overrated and too ignorant to even see the warning signs telling you to shut up and sit down???

You always make promises that when you get that opportunity that you will succeed. When is that amigo?? 2030?? You are already upset over the fact that the owners may grant me a title shot over you without even opening my mouth to beg for it… because the way I see it, you are just a diet coke version of what I used to be. I talked a big game amigo, I promised I would take home the gold… only to be educated by Fenris over and over again… And what did I do?? I did what I set myself out to do, I EARNED everything that I have achieved in 2019… And yet I didn’t get any recognition that I deserved!! Why?? Because I did not fit in, I was hated because I was different. Because I am talking to a cactus like you have were chirping like a fucking parrot like each and every other dumbass would do.

Chirp away amigo…, because the way I see it… you are just like every simpleton with a hint of wrestling ability and the patience to study their opponent. Stop your book report that you took from the internet that lazy fucks do?

It’s okay O’Malley, I shall educate you what you should have asked…

He closes his eyes and smiles

How many Irishmen do you need to change a lightbulb???

He remains silent for a few moments as if he is anticipating the question to set in the brain of his opponent.

The question I have to ask you my friend, did I answer the wondering question whether I am still an idiot?? A freak?? Whether I still talk to a cactus or not?? Or did I leave an even bigger question mark that makes you question why??

Why am I capable to look from outside in and dissect your mind that your undecisive nature that holds you back until it’s too late?? Ever thought of the possibility that you are just merely looking down upon yourself and realize that even with your impressive double title reign that you are nothing??

Of course it is easy for me to appoint you as a failure, as a man that will always be remembered as a graduate of the wrestling school that has brought many top stars in this company?? And even how iimpressive your title reigns were, deep down inside you still feel you have proved Jack shit isn’t it??

There’s a sick smile upon his face as he is enjoying the verbal questioning of his opponent

Before I go on way too long on questioning you amigo…, I know you are great…. But you realize that even though I only been in the ring once with you, our paths were always meant to entwine once more. Because that’s what our industry is all about isn’t it?? To get in the ring with each and everyone out there and prove to the other who is the better man on that give night. Something that I have done over and over again and yet…, I am not satisfied amigo.

You talk about a bad year of 2020?? A bad year is just like a fly that buzzes around your head at night as you try to sleep. That’s what you had, winning awards, holding two belts for quite some time until losing it to someone who was better than you at that given night. That’s what your bad year was all about amigo… while yours truly?? I suffered setback after setback… I got divorced and that’s only my private life!! I lost my internet title on my first defence by submission and then in my rematch lost again the same way!! And did I complain?? Oh no…, I did what I had to do and came back better… to redeem my mistakes that I had endured and get out of it as a better man would be an assumption that YOU COULD have had… but no…, there’s more my friend.

When I was away I realized that I have made mistakes amigo…, I made the mistake of fighting to explain why I am capable to do things that you are incapable off… or even are too uptight to open up to me as who the fuck I am…. So what I have decided I needed to put everyone in their place… and everyone has a reason to be educated like you. Even those who I have never faced before… and yet after I beat Agostino… I knew that our paths were entwined once more… because even without I have faced you… that I already own you.

Simple mathematics is quite simple…I beat the man that beat you… another reason of your failed attempt to prove to me and to the owners that you will not have someone else hold you back to get what you want. To face who you want to face…. And all I have to say is that how long have you had the chance to do something about it??? And typing 250 digits on social media does not count amigo… it’s only a weakness that so many hide behind.

I redeem myself, because it’s what needs to be done!! I have so many unfulfilled opportunities that I need to obtain before I can finally move on and reclaim the gold belt that I have been urging for since losing it in December 2019… and yet you attempt to convince me otherwise??

I have yet to beat Fenris…, the man that withstood me since 2018… the year that I debuted.. I was an unbeaten rookie that got a title shot after what?? Two or three matches?? I was labelling myself as the next man that would do what HE had done… HELL I had even HIM question whether lightning would strike twice and have the unbeaten champ lose to the next big thing…..

And yet, you want to talk about those two??

I have yet to face that man again…. The only time that I was in the same ring with him was in December 19 and I did not get the opportunity to even confront him!! It’s been 2,5 years that this man has avoided me… I had the golden briefcase and I was destined to face him at Summer XXXTreme in 2019… to win the title finally… and what happened… I did… but Austin James Mercer took my destiny away from me…

I know I have not educated you yet…, but it’s the same mistake that I have made that you are making right now amigo… you wait… And don’t come with the bullshit that you are being withheld by the bosses. You are a man… A MAN!!! And all you do is nothing but talk and interfere in a match that you thought it was yours. Boohoo, shut up and grow some balls and do what you need to do to get noticed. Because if you don’t, I will take your spot… then it will be Caleb Storms that does the same so to put you down even further down the list of challengers of that belt. And yet… you question me???

You want to see me talk to a cactus, so that you will get accustomed to the old Vinnie you have faced before? I evolve amigo, I grow. I learn…!! I am allowing myself to be educated and become better. Hell, I am even a role model to the biggest hypocrite that’s out there… The so called good guy Austin James Mercer… doing the same thing that I did to get my title shot at his Internet title… the same man that told me that all I had to was ask….

Did you ever ask amigo??? I bet you do not even know how to open your mouth and do what I am educating you….

He reopens his eyes and looks at the camera with a focused look on his face.

You don’t want to be denied for your goal in life?? To get to where you want to be?? No longer do you have to prove a damn thing to the bosses that you do not deserve it. Because I did not bitch, I fought. Hell I don’t even think it’s already my time to challenge for the gold…, but if it means that I may be in line for a shot at that belt by beating YOUR ass?? Then I will TAKE that opportunity O’Malley. Because it’s in my DNA…. Besides the fact that I want to beat those who I have not been able to beat, those who have ridiculed me for who I want to be… And yet, I also want that belt once more… because it’s already been one year since I have felt that leather strap with gold that makes me THE MOST Hated and Respected man in the company….

Even though you will never admit it huh amigo?? Because that’s your ammo, if you deny that what has happened…. Then it never happened isn’t it?? Just understand…., at Climax Control you will be unable to deny the fact that I shall educate you… you shall be unable to say that you will not know what kind of Vinnie I am right now… because I shall educate you……. You will no longer have to tell me, the bosses, Jack and Kris that you deserve to take them down…. Because I shall educate yourself that just like the past two examples that you are wrong. But I know that deep down inside, you will understand and thank me. To thank me to be the one that has put you in your place, to be the one that teaches a valuable lesson that you were wrong and that I will move on to redeem myself when I face my future opponents.

Because whether you like it or not…, I have to beat you amigo… because in our first confrontation in that ladder match… I was unable to succeed and neither did you. I cannot have it to be at the same level as you O’Malley. Because if I am unable to beat you, then I do not deserve to obtain all the accolades that have been eluding me since 2018…. The same accolades that you desire…. The awards that you have received and those who you assume will be yours next.

And don’t worry, this lesson that I will give you will be free…. But the next time that you assume to make that same mistake again… I will teach you a lesson that will be priceless…. Until Climax Control O’Malley… the redemption tour has returned… and you are next….

Adios….

With that the shot fades.