Author Topic: redemption  (Read 535 times)

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
redemption
« on: December 04, 2020, 08:13:46 PM »
It has been a while since I have been around, even longer when I put on my wrestling trunks and competed. Losing the Internet championship to Teddy Warren-Steele was one thing…, not being able to reclaim the belt in a triple threat was another. I…..

Vinnie scratches his head, his thoughts are running through his head as he is sitting down at the hotel room along with Bill Barnhart’s wife Bea. The woman that agreed to be at ringside every time that he would be entering the arena. No longer Pete the cactus that would accompany him, the potted plant that is dating Bill and Bea’s pet dog Iris.

You know Bea, I have dealt with losses in the ring since joining the wrestling industry. It’s nothing new to me, hell I thrive upon it. I…

He closes his eyes, biting upon his lower lip as there’s something far more personal that he is struggling to share right now. He feels the hand of Bea touching the back of his hand, causing him to look up with a look of pain and relief.

I have kept this from anyone for months, or should I say the biggest part of this year?? A year where it should have been so much more…. And yet… I ended up with nothing.

His eyes are closed, he is resisting the pain that is burning inside of him. Trying to fight the tears that he knew it was inevitable.

Lora…..,

His hands are slowly turning into fists, resisting the anguish of uttering the name of the one person that he had married over a year ago. Marrying her on the cruise ship during Summer XXXTreme 2019, the woman that watched him defeat Austin James Mercer in the main event and claiming his first ever and only SCW world heavyweight championship. The one person that always told him to believe in himself and not to believe the names that people called him…. Only because he dared to be different than the others.

I know Vinnie…,

The soft touch of her hand gives him chills down his spine, the sudden touch of her hand causes him to react instinctively by pulling away his hand. His eyes looks up at her, trying to find the right words to apologise to her.

It’s okay Vinnie…, don’t worry.

He sighs, he is relieved that she understands. And yet he feels ashamed, ashamed for being unable to control his emotions. He scowls at himself for a few moment.

This can’t be happening to me, I am Senor Vinnie, former World and Internet champion. I am a tough hombre, I do not……..

He sighs as the tears flow even harder, not even attempting to control his emotions as the final word comes out of his mouth as  whisper.

Cry…..,

His hands move towards his face, he hides it behind the palms and fingers that is the tools that put many of his opponents away with submission holds. The man that stood toe to toe with men like Fenris, Austin James Mercer, Ben Jordan and many more. A man that is now reduced to a sobbing pile of tears

I wanted to give her the world Bea….,

The words come out of his mouth with pauses, the sobbing makes it oh so difficult for him to contain his emotions. Bea wants to say something in response, but Vinnie continues as he cuts her off.

THE WORLD!!! And where did it bring us??? OR should I say, where did I fail by doing exactly anything that I wanted her to have??

He stares at her with bloodshed eyes, a rage is now coming over him as it is mixing up with his sadness.

It brought me to the point where I am alone Bea. Because I failed her,

No you didn’t.., I

I failed her from the moment that we started dating, I mean seriously. I caused a wedge between us by what I had done to her nephew Ty… And I cannot blame her, I was selfish and egotistical. I only cared for proving a point that it was ME that should have beaten Fenris for that world title, that I would have done ANYTHING imaginable to obtain that goal…. Even screwing over those who she loved….

He lowers his head, a sigh is heard as turns his head away from Bea as she looks on with concern.

You shouldn’t be so….

What Bea?? Hard on myself???

She becomes silent after hearing Vinnie finishing the sentence for her.

Oh I know what you will be saying, she ultimately forgave you once…, why won’t she forgive you this time??? Is that what you were going to say????

I….,

Vinnie shakes his head, holding his hand up in front of Bea’s as that causes her to become silent.

I want to thank you for the kindness that makes you who you are Bea. And that’s a trait that only a few people truly possess. Bill is lucky to have found a wonderful wife like you, one day I hope to find someone in my life that has that same trait…. But I hope that when that day comes, that I will have learned to be that way as well.

Bea is silent, placing her hands back on Vinnies. This time he does not pull his hands back and enjoys the softness of her touch once more. It makes him remember the many times that Valora held  his hands, the moments they hugged each other and kissed. The short moment of fond memories quickly turn into anguish once more.

BECAUSE LEARNING IS WHAT I ALWAYS HAD TO DO!!!! I had to learn to be a gentleman, I had to learn to be patient!! I had to learn to be civilized!!

Bea’s face shows that she had not expected the sudden change in his demeaner, swallowing a few times before Vinnie realizes that he had startled her and drops his head to the table and places his hands on top of it.

I’m so sorry, whatever I do or say. It makes me feel those eyes upon me, judging my every move and every word I utter!! I was battling to prove my worth every single day!! To show her that I am not this idiot that all of them out there told me that I was!! A freak!! A joke!! Not worth being champion wasn’t even that harsh upon me… because in our eyes, nobody is!! Well at least not those who we all want to suck up to isn’t it??

He bangs his head softly upon the table as he mutters something in Spanish that nobody can understand.

Even being cynical wasn’t allowed…, oh she was a joy to behold Bea…. But when everything went from bad to worse…. It all ended up with me being alone. I was just too stupid to admit it that it was all over. I was too stupid to continue fighting, when I was the only one left fighting… and yet… it was all my fault to begin with.

Don’t say that…

Vinnie sighs, his hands feels his hair. The hair that he had started to grow, something he had not even noticed since his final match. He remembers him locking himself up in his own room in the hotel everyone stayed at. Trying to stay away from everyone, worried for the inevitable questions of how he was doing, when he would return to Sin City Wrestling. Even though he knows deep down inside that only a few truly cared.

I let people down Bea, hell I was not even there to support you guys at High Stake, I was not there to give advice in facing many of Bill’s opponents. And for what?? Because I was trying to save something that had been dead since Ty left, since Lora decided to no longer accompany me to venues after he left. And with the whole Covid-19 sticking its ugly head up, causing me and her to be distant even more. I….

It’s not your fault Vinnie….

DON’T TELL ME THE THINGS I WANT TO HEAR!!!

There’s a moment of silence as he is quietly repeating the same sentence over and over again in a soft whisper. It goes on for a few moments before he finally lifts his head up, staring at Bea with his bloodshed red eyes and painful grimace upon his face.

Do you know what I had hoped for Bea??

What?

I had hoped for recognition from this company, from my peers. Being acknowledged as something that meant I had arrived. So that I could look over my shoulder and saw her face in happiness. Telling me that she was so proud of me, I know that if I did then she would have never…

He cannot finish the sentence as it is too painful

I mean….

Now wait a damn minute!!!

Bea cuts Vinnie off, having had enough of his self-pity.

She was damn proud of you when you won that world title, the same night that you two got married!! She was the happiest person in the world every time that you two looked eyes and kissed and….

It was me stalling what I knew eventually would have come. No matter what I would have done Bea…, it wasn’t enough. I was champion until Ben Jordan took it away from me… as the WORLD wanted Ben Jordan to save them from my disgrace. Disgrace Bea., I never was meant to be champion before anyone out there.

Stop that.

But he refuses to listen as he continues his rant of self-pity.

Kristjanson said that I besmirched the championship that he had fought for with dignity and defended with pride. Austin James Mercer himself told me that he would have loved to see anyone walk out there champion except me… And Ben Jordan?? Oh the man of the year, the wrestler of the year. The male part of the couple of the year, the most loved of the year… EVEN HE said that he was going to be a better champion than me… it made me think Bea.

Whether they were true???

Why I did not hear the words from her after losing the belt that I would get it back, but perhaps I was too selfish to have even heard the words coming from her mouth. Being so filled with anger over being injured, then by returning I was questioned whether I was truly hurt!! I was forced to compete in a match I had not even expected to come. But that shouldn’t be an excuse now is it??? Not being ready for a world title rematch is hilarious!! It made me believe that I was the man that everyone had told me that I was…. Maybe not even worth being called a freak. Joke was a better word wouldn’t you agree??

Vinnie….

Loser!! A cactus talking loser…, believing the words everyone had said to me had come to me in a way that I never thought possible… but look at me now??? Empty handed in so many ways…. But the one thing that matters is gone Bea… Lora is gone and it is MY FAULT.

Bea wants to say something, but Vinnie has gotten up and storms out of the room. Bea gets up to chase after him as the shot fades.

Memories past

2019, Tijuana, Mexico.

Catch me if you can Vinnie!!!!

Vinnie is chasing his wife, the two are enjoying some time off after the big wedding and title victory Vinnie had over Austin James Mercer on Summer XXXTreme. The two are running around in his huge back garden that seems to be stretched out in an endless fashion. Vinnie is letting Valora have a head start on him, knowing that if he really wanted to that he could catch up on her in no time. But he likes to act as if they were young once again. As if finding your first true love, like this game you just don’t want it to end.

What’s the matter champ??? Out of shape????

She yells at him, without looking back to see whether he is laughing to her command. The two have always hit it off with each other, it was that way from the first moment Vinnie had met her. Nobody saw it coming, better yet nobody wanted to see it happen. Especially Ty West….,

Of course not Mami, you just play dirty! Throwing sand into my eyes???

He pretends to reach for her hair, that sways in the air. But “off course” he is unable to do so. He grins as she turns around the corner and hides behind the trees as Vinnie continues to run. After a few moments he stops and looks around, she giggles softly as she hides even further behind the tree as she watches Vinnie look around and scratching his head. She looks down and grabs a stone and tosses it into Vinnie’s back before running off.

Catch me if you can!!!

He turns his head, grinning from ear to ear. Realizing that she has tricked him once more. Something that Ty was good at as well

Ty

A whisper escapes his lips before he decides to run off in search of his wife, who looks on in amazement.

Vinnie???

Her face slowly fades as we turn towards Vinnie, laughing as believing that his wife is playing hide and seek. A game he enjoyed playing in his youth as well as knowing his back garden on the back of his hand. Confident that he would find his wife and win a tickle war that she always hated from him. He runs a bit further as slowly the scenery changes around him without him noticing it.

Lora!!!!

He is looking around, his confidence is slowly fading from his face while running around. His mind is racing, playing tricks on him as believing it has been hours since seeing Valora for the last time although it has just been mere minutes.

LORA!!!!

He screams from the top of his lungs, but the sound is fading. Sweat is pouring from his face, troubled for what is going on. Vinnie recognizes this moment, as if he has relived this moment a thousand of times. And yet the familiarity is fading in front of his eyes, as if he is entering a new dimension against his will. His heart is pounding, not sure whether he should continue to run or whether to stop and look around… or even..

I must go back….

And yet his feet is not listening to his brain, as if he is being dragged into his doom like in a bad horror movie as a mouth slowly opens to swallow him in one. Balling his hands into fists, preparing himself to fight whatever he may be confronting

I am the world champion damnit, nobody can stop me

A wind is howling as there’s a laughter. A laughter of the statement that Vinnie has made to prove himself that he is as brave that he wants himself to be. He closes his eyes as there are faces emerging, faces of Alex Jones laughing at him and calling him fake. Austin Mercer telling him over and over again that he does not deserve that belt… Fenris as well, telling him that until he beats him that Vinnie does not deserve that belt…. Or his wife…

NO!!!!

Tears flow from his face as he stops running, placing his hands on his knees while trying to catch his breath. He stares to the ground underneath his feet. For some reason he does not recognize it, while his mind tells him that he should still be in his garden. Again the laughter emerges, louder this time as he sees faces surrounding him. Faces he knows and are unfamiliar to him, he turns around and realizes that there is nowhere to hide or to run to.

Where am I???

The sentence is repeated over and over again, first just by one and then its followed by another. It continues until its seemingly thousands upon thousands.

Stop…, please STOP!!!

He drops to his knees, placing his hands upon his ears. Trying to keep the voices out of his head. He is unable to contain himself, unable to stop it from reaching his mind.

I am not going crazy!!!

He shakes his head furiously, digging his knuckles into the temples of his head. He wants to scream, but his jaw is locked. Catching him by surprise as he is trying to use all of his strength to open it again, but fails. Suddenly he sees a light emerging surround him as there’s a shape emerging in front of him.

What the??

Thoughts escape his mind, worried of who or what is emerging in front of him. He looks up and sees

Pete???

The name is buzzing through his mind, he sees a cactus emerging and yet he is unsure. For some reason he cannot recognize anything familiar. His breathing slowly relaxes as he finally believes to see something he has recognized.

Pete…, where am I?? I thought you were with….

Silence

Vinnie raises an eyebrow, he has often talked to his cactus friend and yet this is different. For some reason he never heard him actually “speak”, but more or less in a telepathic fashion.

I hate you Vinnie

Hate?? The word echoes through Vinnie’s brain, not believing what is happening to him and why Pete is so angry at him. They have been friends for so long, they had shared so many things. In a way they are as close as.

Brothers??? Don’t make me laugh

Again Vinnie’s eyebrow raises, this time from the sudden reaction from Pete. This is something new to him, Pete was never this aggressive or had any feeling of hatred towards anyone.

Pete??

Shut up!!

Vinnie wants to say something, but something is keeping him from talking. Forcing him to listen to his “friend” while not being able to move as well.

I had to be there for you for years, I had to be the focal point of anyone’s promo. Have you ever thought of me Vinnie? How I felt to be associated by someone that people are calling a freak???

Silence

Thought so, no it was always about YOU. People calling YOU a freak was hard on you??? YOU ARE THE FUCKING CHAMP!!! I was supposedly your best friend!!!

You are Pete…. I..,

IF I WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND??? THEN WHY WAS I AT YOUR WEDDING THROUGH SKYPE??!!!

Vinnie cannot answer that question, because he knows that Pete has a point. He wants to apologize, to explain why.

Stop your futile attempts to make me feel better

Pete…

He suddenly fades away as Vinnie is alone

Vinnie???

He hears the voice of his wife, he turns around and looks at the direction where the voice came from.

Lora???

A smile of happiness emerges upon his face, thankful to be with his wife again as he was lost

Lora???

Vinnie snaps awake, he is on the ground. Apparently he has fallen as there’s a bruise on his forehead. He shakes his head and looks at the face of a concerned Bea Barnhart.

Are you okay???

Time to rebound chapter one

December 4th, 2020

Las Vegas, Nevada

Vinnie comes out of the doctors office, he has had a check up and is cleared with the news that there’s nothing that they could find on him. Clearly annoyed over the fact he fell down and hit his head, without realizing how this is possible. He puts on his sunglasses as he walks into Bill and Bea, who have been waiting for him.

Bea, Bill?? What are you doing here??

Bill turns his attention to his wife for a moment before turning back to Vinnie

We came here because we are worried Vinnie

Vinnie looks at him with a puzzled look on his face

There’s nothing wrong with me!! I don’t know what you are talking about, I mean seriously. Have you never tripped over something????

What did you trip over Vinnie???

Vinnie turns his attention towards Bea, who is staring at him while having her arms crossed.

You know…. The… uhm… thing

No tell me Vinnie, what did you trip over??

Now it is Bill that cuts in, causing Vinnie to turn his gaze from left to right in astonishment.

You don’t believe me that I tripped over … uhm… that … you know…. Thing!!!

Vinnie???

Vinnie raises his eyebrow over the sunglasses, clearly astonished over the fact that he cannot talk himself out of the predicament.

You really are forcing me to tell the entire world that I tripped over my a banana slice huh?? Some good friends YOU ARE!!!

Bill turns his gaze towards Bea with a questionable look, she rolls her eyes before shaking her head and turns her attention back to Vinnie.

Vinnie, there were no banana slices on the ground that you could have tripped over. I…

I am sure that there was, I am positive that I fell over something very slippery!! I…

Bea walks over towards him and places her hands on his shoulders while staring directly at him.

I didn’t wanted to say this Vinnie, but I ran after you and I saw you just stop running before falling down. I….

His gaze is one of complete astonishment, never has he ever heard anything remotely this ridiculous. And we all know that he has heard some ridiculous remarks of opponents throughout the nearly two year that he has been in this company. He stares over at Bill, who is nodding his head as to back up his wife.

Its true Vinnie, you just fell over as if something took control over you.

This can’t be right…, this can’t be right!!!

Now it is Bill that walks over towards him and places a hand on his shoulder as well.

Look Vinnie, we care and we both know you have gone through a lot this past year. We know that you believe that you are a strong minded person.

Si amigo!!!

A smile suddenly emerges on his face as the words uttered by Bill has caused him to snap out of his thoughts of doubt. But Bill shakes his head no.

You are confusing strong minded with stupidity Vinnie. Just because you have been world champion, does not mean that you have slowly lost your mind.

Vinnie takes off his sunglasses with an angry look on his face, feeling that his manhood is being critiqued by his tag team partner Bill.

Say what amigo??

Bill puts up his hands in defence, trying to calm Vinnie down as he knows his Latin temperament very well.

Look Vinnie, hear me out before you go all upset and turn into a hot tomato as if you were an egg boiling underneath the desert sun. You have been so caught up with everything that you have lost track man!! The Senor Vinnie that beat Austin James Mercer last year for the gold, that Vinnie would have never allowed himself to let people walk all over you.

Say… what… amigo???

Vinnie gets face to face with Bill, the two stare at each other for a few moments before Bea steps between them in an attempt to calm things down.

Easy guys

No Bea, it’s time that Vinnie heard the truth from someone that cares about him. You see Vinnie, we have always seen eye to eye. I respect you for your accomplishments as well as that you are a hell of a wrestler. But I am also the type of guy that tells you like it is man, you were lost in your own reality. A reality that once you would obtain some sort of success, that Valora would come running back to you right???

Why you….

Tell me I am wrong Vinnie and I will stop…, TELL ME!!!

Vinnie is biting his lip, he wants to say something but realizes that Bill is right as he remains silent.

Well???

Vinnie turns his head in shame as he nods his head in agreement

I guess that you agree?? I’m sorry Vinnie for being so painfully honest, but you are my tag team partner and friend. And I want you to get some sense in that head of yours!!!

He puts both hands on his shoulders as he forces Vinnie to turn his attention back to him

You need to stop your self-pity, you need to stop believing whatever the hell it is that others are saying to you. You need to believe in YOURSELF to make it in this industry, but most importantloy. You need to believe in yourself to be a better person and being able to stand on your own two feet.

Vinnie nods his head as he is slowly understanding where Bill is coming from.

Nobody gives a shit about you Vinnie, except for me and Bea.

Bea coughs as that causes Bill to roll his eyes in annoyance

Oh yeah and that also includes Pete and Iris, just do us a favour okay?? Be that guy that tore down the federation. Be that guy that managed to get a title shot at the world title that was worn by Fenris….

Vinnie nods his head while he remains listening.

Just do me a favour Vin, just make sure that you get the job done unlike how things went between you and Teddy. Because frankly that was quite embarrassing.

With that Bill lets go of Vinnie as the nod to each other, Bill and Bea continue to talk to him. But Vinnie’s thoughts are drifting off to somewhere else, trying to remember who he really was…..

I know what you must be thinking…., he is falling further rand further into the deep end isn’t it??? It’s just what the saying goes…, something with Rock Bottom and looking up or something. Apparently people believe that there’s always a way up out of a life of desperation and insanity…. And you know what?? They are right.

Silence

It’s like a tale about someone that has lost his smile, someone that has fallen into the deep end and is beyond saving… only to get a second chance in life to redeem his mistakes.. and be that hero that many has originally believed he or she was destined to be??? Isn’t that people have told you when you were younger that this is the American way?? To never give up, to say your prayers and all will be handed upon you as if you have a silver spoon stuck up your ass…. Because those who do good shall be rewarded isn’t it?? Rewarded with virtue, rewarded with riches beyond your wildest dreams… and those shall find love and happiness with others…

Oh how foolish have I been.., how foolish have I become since I joined this company. Believing that I could change from the man that once thought that everything ever created was mine to possess.  A man that was destined to deprive everyone from what they worked so hard for, only because I am merely better than each and every one of you

There’s a silence.

And what happened?? Oh we all know happened don’t we?? It’s like that believe that love can change everyone out there… that love can improve you, that love will allow your eyes to open up and make you see the reality of this world that you have been trying to ignore for so long.

It’s all quite bullshit isn’t it???

A soft chuckle can be heard as we see Vinnie sit down in a comfortable sofa, his legs crossed across each other as his arms are spread comfortable across the sofa.

What is that line again?? Oh yes…, feelings…., nothing more than feelings?? Morris Albert representing a generation of men or women that say that they wish to move on…. And yet desire to be with the one that hurt their feelings over and over again… and why??? Not because they love this person…. Merely because they wish to be loved.. merely because they wish to have that feeling of someone holding them in their arms and promise them with lies of trying to protect them from pain and sorror…

Oh please give me a freaking break……

Again a soft chuckle comes over his mouth as he reaches towards a table where there’s a glass of wine, grabbing it and puts it to his mouth before taking a sip.

Feelings…., nothing more than feelings…….

Oh yes, such a cliché line isn’t it?? Feelings, the one thing in our lives that we have been convinced over and over again since our childhood that truly matters. The feeling of being loved, the feeling of joy when you see something you like. The feeling of ecstasy when you and someone else become one in…. well you know what I mean don’t you??? And then what?? I tell you then what…

Nothing

He sighs as he takes another sip from his glass of wine before placing it back on the table.

And there’s where the problem is wouldn’t you agree?? And before all of you desperate souls out there will bash me upon social media, telling that being loved isn’t overrated… I could care less okay?? Does this mean I hate Valora???

Isn’t hatred a feeling also??? I just don’t care anymore, because I have liberated myself from the expectations of what US humans have upon each other isn’t it?? The expectation of one day finding someone that you love, to grow old with and in hope of the ability to reproduce in bringing offspring into this world… as that completes the picture of love isn’t it???

Do we really need to convince ourselves this over and over again that we cannot exist without love?? I’ve done quite well before she DARED TO WALK INTO MY LIFE!!!

He holds back, realizing that his anger is building inside of him. He closes his eyes as he is breathing in and out with deep breaths, before letting out a sigh of relief.

I’ve never said I was perfect have I??? But at lelast I do not deny the fact that one day I will be in a better place. A place in this world where it is merely me and Pete…, along with the Barnharts and Iris.. those who truly and only matter… even though they wish to share their lives with love and I don’t… at least you will never be a part of it again Lora…

He hisses her nickname with anguish through his teeth, as if it is cursing out a bad word that he was told by his mother he could never utter around her. Closing his eyes for a few moments before regaining composure.

But at least I need it put to rest, or else it would have once again consumed my attention to something I wish to forget. As there is far more important matters at hand at this moment, just like… you Todd….,

Forgive me if I took so long to built towards the first recognition of who you truly are… a new entrant of many names that has come before you and obviously those who will follow in the footpaths of who you proclaim to be. A new name, new blood, a new HOPE perhaps??? Questions that needs to be answered obviously… questions that many out there will ask themselves who you truly are…. Those at least who care isn’t it???

Forgive my ignorance to have been so full of myself, to explain all that I care about…, or should I say the lack off?? Because it’s all about the big bad Todd Williams isn’t it???

He smiles, shaking his head in disbelief before taking another sip of the glass of wine before turning his attention to the camera.

You have my attention Todd…, just like I should have had against all my opponents as of late before seeking time for myself. Seeking the answers that I have been avoiding….., because avoiding those, I have been avoiding those like you…. And I cannot have that now can we?? And to be honest?? I am fortunate that it is YOU…..

Why??

A sinister smile emerges upon his face while shaking his head.

Do we  always need to ask why??? Do we always need an answer to our insufficient knowledge in this world?? But I will give you a why my friend, as it is quite simple…

Redemption

He lets out a sigh of relief…, sensing a chill running down his spine for a few moments as he laughs sinister.

Redemption for what?? Oh so many reasons!! Reasoning of avenging the losses that I have suffered, the losses that should not have been…. Reasons that I do not like you already, nothing personal but you are merely in my way. You remind me of Teddy.. OH GOD TEDDY!!!! How I loathe the mere mentioning of his name…. but not for the reasons simple minded fools blind themselves for.

He places his hands in front of his eyes as he is breathing heavily, he is whispering something while shaking his head violently

ARGHHHH!!!!

His breathing becomes louder, sweat is pouring from his pores for a few moments before relaxing slowly.

I have a standard distain of those who stand in my way to achieve greatness Todd… to stand in my way to the path where I have turned the heads of anyone out there once more. In a fashion that not even Kristjanson has eve witnessed before. Another name that is scorned deep in my soul?? A name that I need to seek vengeance upon. But before I do.., I need to avoid disappointment when I see someone that has done me no wrong….

Why did you put HIM in front of me Mark and Chris?? Why did you give him the opportunity to make a name upon my own existence?? Is the faith upon me this low??? Is that why I pouted to your own satisfaction?? Are you two that pathetic to begin with??

But I understand though…, it’s Todd Williams no?? And Todd is always ready to make an lasting impression. An impression upon yours truly as well as those in the back…. But mostly to tell himself that he would tell me he that he told me so??? Oh such a joy…. But then again, joy is just another pathetic feeling isn’t it Todd??

Todd, grace me with your perfection. Grace me with your witted remarks, grace me with the vocal remarks that each and every other superstar has graced me with “respect”

Vinnie uses his fingers in quotation fashion in the word “respect” as it is clearly cynical.

I shudder how your response to feelings will be Todd, I shudder to think that you have found peace in being no longer in the meaningful existence of your ex…. Am I wrong to judge?? To imply?? To question what has gone wrong in other man’s lives?? No matter my amigo, because I do not care. I onloy care about wrap these hands around your neck and choke the hope of you being loved and appreciated. Not because I am selfish my amigo, merely because I want to avoid you to suffer the same pain that I have gone through.

Isn’t that a gesture that would earns your respect?? It should be amigo. It should be you telling the world that I have liberated you. Liberate you from the burden that I have suffered and endured. I know you will not feel it this way my friend, but in the end you shall see and understand….

He whispers the word understand a few times before smiling

I feel thankful that I am finally returning to the world in the way that was the very BEST that was Senor Vinnie… now it is time that the world will thank me as well…. And you Todd?? You are first….

With that the shot fades