Author Topic: Christina Rose v Andrea Hernandez - I Quit Match  (Read 2021 times)

Offline SCW Staff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Christina Rose v Andrea Hernandez - I Quit Match
« on: November 08, 2020, 02:36:35 PM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.

Limits: One roleplay per week, 10,000 words max.

Good luck!

Andrea Hernandez

"A Timeline of Hate: Part 1"
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 11:30:24 PM »
(OOC Note: All content in this roleplay is In Character and reflects the thoughts and opinions of the character)

November 10, 2020

“This is just too damn much…”

I was extremely annoyed and unhappy at the fact that I was about to enter a psychiatrist's office. If that wasn’t annoying enough, the fact that my mother and older brother were standing in front of me, all but joining me as part of what was about to take place, just made things even worse.

“I swear, this has got to be some kind of conspiracy…” I said to my ‘family’.

“It’s not a conspiracy sis…” Eddie told me.

“We’re just trying to help you!” my mother added.

“I don’t NEED help, OKAY? The fact that you got Myra to set this whole ‘intervention’ up is asinine! Like I’m supposed to take this seriously? Come on! She helped you both set this up and on top of that, she got her quack of a cousin to be holding this intervention. I don’t NEED a fucking intervention! I don’t WANT this intervention! The only reason why I am doing this is to shut you both up and so you can leave me alone.”

Almost on cue, the door to the office opened and a woman that was around Myra Rivers’s age came out.

“Everything’s all set up” the psychiatrist said. “We’re ready to begin the intervention.”

I rolled my eyes as I reluctantly followed my ‘family’ inside of the office. The door was closed behind us and we all took our seats. The more time passed, the more I was already hating the fact that I was even here at all.

“Before we begin this intervention, I wanted to introduce myself… I’m Cynthia Rivers and…”

“And…” I interrupted “... we’re only doing this because my two faced cousin wants to ‘help me’ by trying to snap me out of… whatever. Cut the crap, can we just get this over with?”

“Andrea… please…” my mother tried to plead.

“It’s fine. We can skip all the introductions. Andrea, we’re here today because you have people that love and care about you that are very concerned about you.”

“PLEASE!” I said with a scoff. “Why in god’s name would there be ANY concern about me? Have you seen me in SCW lately? I’m on FIRE!”

“Oh we have seen you in SCW lately…” my brother said. “That’s part of our concern…”

“You tore down your father’s old wrestling school and set everything that you had of him on fire, Andrea…” my mother added.

“Then you went to dad’s grave and you buried it, smashing the old GameCube over it and blaming him for everything that you’re going through…” my brother recapped.

“Yeah? So?”

“It’s not normal behavior, sweetheart…” my mother said, which caused me to roll my eyes.

“She’s not wrong…” Dr. Rivers said. “The way you’ve been behaving is not exactly the definition of normal. You’ve especially had it out against Christina Rose and the Hiltons for so long… for much longer than the last couple of months. That’s what I want to talk about. What’s with this massive hatred that you have for her? I feel that this hatred that you have for Christina is the biggest cause of all of this behavior.”

“Christina is just part of the problem…” I stated to Myra’s cousin. “That problem? It’s the ‘family legacy’. It’s that I was fed a bunch of lies growing up by my father about how prestigious and honorable that legacy was when they were all a bunch of two faced liars. Christina is a part of that because her father and mine were tag champions in Mexico and were very close friends and in MY book, her family is an ENABLER of my family’s bullshit! I don’t want to do things the family way. I want to do things MY way!”

I took a pause for a moment when I noticed that Dr. Rivers was taking notes.

“Being friends with Christina would just be THEIR way and I can’t have that! All the years that I was subjected to being like THEM and following in THEIR footsteps when I was always good enough to create my own!”

“When did this whole thing with Christina start?” Dr. Rivers asked me.

“Last year… December…” I reflected. “It was around that time when I started to private vlog my career and such. I’ve been doing it consistently since then. I have these vlogs on my phone if you want to see them.”

“I don’t see the harm. Perhaps there’s some footage that the SCW fans won’t get to see that may explain some things.”

“I’ll set it up for you…” my brother offered. I shrugged as I gave him my phone and a cord to attach it to a nearby laptop which was connected via HDMI to a big screen TV monitor.

“Anyway… Christina went on camera and she talked about how I reminded her of her, which first off, is an INSULT because I already knew her reputation when I walked into the door in SCW and she was the LAST person I ever wanted to be compared to. She’s talking about being a FANGIRL because of my Mexican ties and she’s buttering me up and kissing my ass and it ALWAYS bothered me! I didn’t ask for a rat like her to praise me! Honestly? I’ve always felt like she’s beneath me. The feeling of love and friendship between her and I has never been mutual. It was always one way. It was just too damn much for me. I didn’t hate her or even dislike her, not at first, but I did find her annoying. So, the chamber match happens and she wants to face me one on one. I remember a Climax Control back in January when she goes on camera and talks about wanting to face me. That night, I had a four way number one contender’s match to see who would face Roxi for the world title and I mainly downplayed it. On camera, I said ‘sure, I wouldn’t mind’. But when the SCW cameras were off…”

I paused, scoffing with no remorse at all.

“...Eddie… play some footage please. Climax Control 258…”

My brother finds the footage I was talking about and he clicks play…

CLIMAX CONTROL 258 (OFF CAMERA)

“Hello world…” I said to my personal camera on the night of Climax Control 258 back in January. “So I just wrapped up an interview with Holly Wood talking about a HUGE match tonight when I plan on beating Bobbie, Sam and Keira to become the number one contender to the World Championship and it went fine… except for the part about Christina.”

“Are you recording something?” I heard Clarissa Vega on speaker say from my cell phone. I laughed as I picked up the phone and continued the behind the scenes footage.

“I am. I just want to document the journey, you know? I hope that’s okay with you. I promise you, this footage will never go public.”

“It’s fine. So, you’ve got plenty on your plate with the four way and Christina Rose and all.”

“I’m SO winning that four way Clarissa. Really, it’d be a DREAM of mine to face Roxi for a world championship and I’m going to realize it. I would LOVE to face her! Christina on the other hand… she can fuck off…”

“Excuse me?” Clarissa said in disbelief. “But you were saying some nice things about her on camera and everything.”

“I’m faking it.” I shamelessly admitted. Christina is just an annoyance to me. I could never like her knowing what I know about her. “I’ve got to put on the ‘good girl’ show for the fans and all. Between you and me… I don’t WANT to face her.”

“Why not?” Clarissa asked.

“Because I don’t fucking like her, that’s why. She’s annoying as fuck. Her fangirling over me last month when the Chamber was coming up is just… EW! It’s so fucking stupid! How old is she? I get it, I’m great and all! I’m one of the hottest rising stars in wrestling. Yeah, thanks. But I don’t need a parasite like her kissing my ass! But, I’m not worried about it because I am NOT going to be facing Christina at My Bloody Valentine. I’ll be facing Roxi! The only way I’m ever accepting that stupid challenge with that hyphenated Latina is if I lose tonight…”

At that point, that’s when I shut off the camera, cutting out the footage in the intervention. My mother and brother were floored by this.

“So this has been happening for… a while…” my mother said through her surprise.

“You’ve had contempt for her for that long? Just because she was ‘fangirling’ over you and wanted to wrestle you in a match?” my brother asked me.

“I’ve NEVER cared for that woman…” I admitted. “From the BEGINNING, I’ve NEVER held her in a positive regard.”

“But you lost that four way match…” Dr. Rivers reminded me. “... so as it turns out, you DID have to face her at My Bloody Valentine. When that all became a reality, how did that make you feel?”

Suddenly, I became angry again.

“Awful…” I answered. “...and the worst part wasn’t losing that match, it was having to face her because I lost that four way…”

At this point, I began to express my immediate feelings following the night that my first one on one encounter with Christina Rose became official…

FOLLOWING CLIMAX CONTROL 258…

“GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!” I screamed into the phone once I got back to my hotel room following that disappointing four way match in which Bobbie Dahl had won to become the number one contender to Roxi’s World Championship. “Why is it that every time I try to take that next step to main event status, I ALWAYS fail? I’m getting so sick of this, Clarissa!”

“It’s only a matter of time though…” my best friend tried to remind me.

“When’s it going to be MY time, damn it?” I asked her in such a whiny voice. “I’m tired of always falling short when it matters the most. I’m so tired of proving all the bullshit haters I’ve ever worked with in this business right.”

“Andrea, I understand your frustration, but just know that you ARE going to silence them. Being unable to take the next step is frustrating, I agree with you on that, but things are going to get better. Besides, it’s not like you’re lost in the wilderness as far as My Bloody Valentine goes. You still have that challenge with Christina Rose that you can take…”

I openly groaned at this, showing my displeasure. “That’s the worst part…” I told Clarissa. “I HAVE to face her now. I HAVE to accept that challenge.”

“So if you don’t want to wrestle her, then why take up the challenge?”

“It’s real simple. When the SCW cameras are on, the fans expect the underdog story that doesn’t back down from a fight. I’m expected to be a beacon of hope for people and I have to be a positive role model about this. If I say ‘no’ to her challenge, then that’s going to destroy my credibility and I can’t have that. If I have to swallow my pride and wrestle someone like THAT, then so be it. But UGH… I really DON’T want to! I can’t stand her, Clarissa! I just don’t! Do you know how hard it is to pretend that I can actually tolerate her? Do you know how hard it is to pretend that I don’t feel about her the way I do? It’s like I have to be an Oscar winning actress on top of being a professional wrestler! So yeah… I have no choice but to reluctantly accept her stupid challenge…”

I sighed with anger and bitterness.

“Losing that four way to Bobbie Dahl was bad enough for fuck’s sake! Now THIS? If it were up to me, Christina would fall from a 20 foot ladder and suffer a concussion or something… or hell… maybe someone can bash her face through a monitor. I’m sorry, Clarissa it’s just… she rubs me the wrong way. You know how there are some people that you come across that you just can’t stand when you look at them? She’s one of them. I’m not wrestling Christina at My Bloody Valentine because I actually want to wrestle her. I’m only doing it because I have a reputation to uphold here… that’s it! It’s about me and my image far more than it is about her.”

“I understand, Andrea. You shouldn’t worry though. You’re going to beat her. You’re that much better than her, so she shouldn’t be too difficult, right?”

“I agree… I’m going to beat her… but…” I paused and let out a sigh. “I wish I didn’t have to waste my time with that bitch…”

“Andrea…” Clarissa said in a calm, reassuring voice. “Everything’s going to be okay in the end.”

“It better…” I answered with annoyance. “I really want nothing to do with her. She hasn’t actually done anything TO me, but I know her and her history and I could NEVER be friends with someone like that. Before we ever crossed paths in the chamber, I already wasn’t her biggest fan because of her entire history. But when she said that I reminded her of herself… it’s just outright disgusting! I don’t want to be her friend. I don’t want to be like her. I don’t want to be the next Christina Rose. I don’t WANT to be compared to her. I just…”

“Andrea… don’t complicate it. All you need to do is defeat her at My Bloody Valentine and that’s it. You’re going to be done with it. I understand you’re upset but let’s not make it a bigger deal than it really is! Fight that match against her, beat her, and leave it at that. You don’t have to be her friend. You don’t even have to talk to her once the show is over. Just see this as a launching pad win for yourself to get into world title contention.”

I smiled at last knowing that Clarissa was able to successfully reassure me that everything was going to be just fine on top of the fact that this thing between Christina and I didn’t have to be long term.

“Thanks Clarissa.” I said, knowing that once I wrestled her, that we didn’t have to cross paths again.

MY BLOODY VALENTINE…

I had just walked through the curtains following my defeat of Christina Rose in our first one on one encounter. Once I walked near the hallway, I looked up at the television screen and saw the highlights of my match and I was definitely beaming with pride. I looked around to ensure that I was alone and once I verified that this was indeed, the case, I laughed to myself.

“I’m glad THAT is fucking over with!” I paused for a quick scoff and an eyeroll. “Now that I’m done wasting my time with her, I get to move on! She better leave me alone. She had her match with me. She lost. Now she can shut the fuck up about me…

Little did I know that when I began to walk down the hallway, that this saga between Christina and I was far from over…

BACK TO THE INTERVENTION…

“It’s one thing if you never wanted to be her friend…” Dr. Rivers began once I explained a piece of my long history against Christina Rose. “...but I don’t see what was so wrong about her complimenting you and wanting to wrestle you in a match. And all of this just because of your prejudice against her and because she said that you reminded her of her? Don’t you think that’s a bit much?”

“I think it’s perfectly justified” I responded, much to the disappointment of my mother and brother. “Before I never met her, I already knew what she was by reputation and it disgusted me. So yeah, I had my match with her at My Bloody Valentine just to maintain a facade. I have no shame in doing so. She was just convenient for me not just so I can wrestle her and get it over with, but she was convenient just to use her as a stepping stone to the World Championship! I completely admit this and I have no shame of admitting that. This entire thing is her fault. If she never said what she said last December, none of this ever happens. But hey, I fought her at My Bloody Valentine. I beat her. I figured ‘okay, let’s move on to bigger and better things’. I was hoping she would leave me alone after that… but she didn’t…”

Remembering how she still tried to be my friend after My Bloody Valentine brought back some old anger that I experienced in February.

“Eddie, I want you to show a screen cap from February…”

My brother obliges, showing a screen cap from a Climax Control in February where Christina and I are having a conversation and she’s showing me a picture frame. Seeing this moment again was really making me sick.

“On this night, AFTER I had already beaten the bitch, she walks up to me and shows me a picture of our fathers being tag team champions in Mexico. It was something that my dad never told me about and it was something that I never wanted to know. Never had I been more uncomfortable in Sin City Wrestling than that moment right there. I’m already feeling like it’s OVER between her and I… but for some reason, she just wouldn’t leave me alone. I thought that maybe beating her, she’d get the hint. But she’s still trying to force the friendship that she wanted on me. I was getting tired of her constant fangirling about me.”

“You told Christina that maybe one day you could become friends…” my mother reminded me, much to my disdain.

“Trust me, mom. It was NOT easy to say that to maintain my front for the cameras and the gullible audience. But not only does she throw this thing with our dads in my face, she’s wanting another match with me. She just wouldn’t let it go! I just wanted to face her ONE TIME and move on but NO, her fucking ego just HAD to want another match with me to even the score! This was when everything with Christina was starting to become more than just a mere annoyance. You want to see how much I was starting to dislike her, you quack?”

“It would certainly be useful information…” the psychiatrist admitted.

“Eddie, roll the next never before seen, never will be released to the public, behind the scenes footage will you? I took this video later that night… and you’ll see how much I was beginning to dislike her…

Eddie plays the video…

FEBRUARY 2020 (FOLLOWING CLIMAX CONTROL)

“Are you okay, Andrea?” my old friend Chelsea LeClair asked me as I vomited in the trash can of my hotel room.

“Can I get some water please?” I asked Chelsea. I managed to gather myself as I stood up and sat back down on a bed. Chelsea was quick to get me a bottle of water and hand it to me and I was just as quick to open it and drink half of it in one go. Chelsea had a look of concern on her face as she stood next to me.

“Are you okay? Are you sick? Do you need me to take you to the hospital?”

I’m FINE, Chelsea…” I said. “I just had a really long night. Did you see what happened?”

“I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary that would make you feel like this.”

“It’s CHRISTINA, Chels!”

“What?”

“You know when she showed me that picture of our dads being tag team champions? I felt very sick to my stomach when she showed me that. When I realized that my dad had some type of association with her stupid family, I just… I wanted to DIE! My own father associated with people like that? I can’t fathom the thought. I really can’t! Why can’t that woman just leave me alone?”

“She really likes you, Andrea.”

“But I don’t WANT her to like me! I don’t WANT to be her friend! I don’t WANT her in my life! AT ALL!”

“Okay… but isn’t throwing up in a trash can overreacting?”

“Overreacting?” I said with anger. “Why don’t you try throwing up and you tell me if I’m overreacting. She disgusts me so much she makes me sick. She starts off by comparing me to her, then she keeps it going by wanting to face me in a match, and now just because she thinks we had a match that means we can be friends… no, it doesn’t work like that and I don’t want it to work like that. This woman is forcing herself into MY life, MY career and I don’t know how much longer I can take it. I’m sorry, Chels… but I just don’t like her and knowing that our families are connected… it just… I can’t… I really can’t with that. The fact that our prestigious family was associated with that kind of parasite… that parasite might as well be in my stomach.”

“I’m not going to dispute your feelings but…” Chelsea pauses, expressing some concern on her face. “...this is too much. Can’t you just go up, talk to her and say ‘look, I’m not feeling this friendship thing’? Can’t you talk to her and set some boundaries, letting her know that the line is drawn on just being co-workers and that’s it?”

“She’d be too stupid to understand that. I mean, she flip flops back and forth between redemption and being a bitch so much you don’t even know who the real Crystal Hilton is. That bitch has a serious stalker problem…”

“I don’t think it’s that, Andrea. I get that you don’t like her but..”

“Chelsea… just leave it, okay?”

Chelsea sighs, dropping the conversation. She focuses on comforting me following the vomiting that had happened as the footage ends.

Focusing back on the intervention, my mother’s eyes are wide eyed in horror.

“...that’s not normal…” she says, her voice quivering a bit.

“I can’t help it if I’m disgusted with someone. By that point, that’s what I felt. Disgust. Before she showed me that picture with our dads, she was just a nuisance. But now? I was beginning to really dislike her because she wouldn’t give me the space that I wanted. And the worst part about it is that my father actually tried to force this friendship on me too...”

“He was trying to get you to be friends with SOMEONE, Andi…” my brother mentioned. “You’ve always been more of an introvert that keeps to herself.”

“Well what if I LIKE keeping to myself? What if I just WANT to be alone, not being bothered by anyone, and focusing on my career goals, huh? I won the World Championship WITHOUT friends. I don’t NEED friends!”

“Tell me about the time your father tried to get you to be friends with Christina…” Myra’s cousin interjected.

“Gladly…” I said with a smirk, as I began to tell the tale…

March 4, 2020

“I’m NOT going to be her friend…” I exclaimed to my father when I was visiting him at his home.

“Andrea, don’t you think that’d be good for you?” my father asked me. “You’re a loner in the locker room. You never open up to people. You have so few friends and I think if you reached out to make friends…”

“Dad… no…” I snapped back. “It’s already bad enough that I had to find out from HER that you and her dad were tag team champions in Mexico.”

“I’m just saying that being her friend would be a good thing! Her father and I tore through Mexico and the American southwest back in our day. You’re both incredibly talented. Just imagine what the two of you could accomplish together.”

“I’d rather vomit at the thought… again…”

“Andrea… please…”

“NO!” I shouted at him. “You’re NOT going to force a friendship with her on me, okay? This is MY career! It’s MY choice! Haven’t you forced enough bullshit on me?”

My father sighed and shook his head.

“At least try to make SOME friends… even if it’s not Christina….”

“There’s no point. After I shot up the ladder rather quickly, half of the bitches in the Bombshells locker room already hate me! Besides, aside from the GCW Tag Team Championships, everything I’ve accomplished has always been because of me and me alone! I never had any friends help me achieve and sustain the success that I’ve had.”

“You haven’t done it alone, you’ve done it because of the…”

“Shut up and leave her alone already…” I heard the voice of Clarissa Vega say as she came into the room. “You can’t make her be friends with people she doesn’t want to be friends with.”

“Unfortunately, I can’t make her give up the friends that I think are toxic for her… if you know what I mean…”

“Why don’t you just assault your own....” Clarissa paused, realizing that I was unaware of what my father had done to her years earlier when she tried to be a wrestler. “Let’s go, Andrea.”

“I’ll see you later, Dad. I’m NOT having this discussion with you again! I can’t stand her and you trying to force a friendship on me just made me dislike her that much more…”

I followed Clarissa out of the room and out of my father’s house… my feelings for Christina Rose growing even more bitter considering my father just tried to force another piece of the ‘family legacy’ on me…

CLIMAX CONTROL 263 (ON CAMERA)

“I'm not going to lie…” I told Holly Wood during an on-camera interview that night. “There's a part of me that's not happy that she's getting a shot tonight but that's nothing personal. That's a business thing. I beat her at My Bloody Valentine, but she's the one getting the shot. I think anyone in this same spot that I am would at least be slightly miffed by that. Now, if she were to win... then... good for her. At the end of the day, that's a familiar target that I've beaten before and I know I can beat again. It just won't be via this tournament though... which is rather unfortunate. But... ultimately? Good luck to her.”

(OFF CAMERA)

I turned and walked down the hallway, as far away as possible and the further I had walked away from Holly and the camera, the angrier I was getting. I flipped on my own personal camera to record some more behind the scenes footage…

“Once again, I had to pretend to be nice. It disgusts me. It’s bad enough that I had to carry that fat lard of shit Bill Barnhart tonight and he couldn’t even pull his own weight, screwing me out of winning the Blast from the Past tournament, but CHRISTINA has a title shot against Roxi tonight. WHY? I beat her at My Bloody Valentine… but SHE gets the fucking title shot? This bitch just… she can’t get out of my way! I hope to god she loses tonight! Roxi… my former role model… PLEASE don’t let me down…”

I shook my head and shut off my camera having gotten my increasing distaste for Christina Rose off of my chest for the night.

BACK TO THE INTERVENTION

My brother and mother were at a loss for words as that last behind the scenes clip of me rooting against Christina the night she took the World Championship from Roxi while Myra’s cousin wrote down some notes. She sighed and shook her head as she addressed my family.

“I’m sorry. There’s no helping her.” All of our eyes had widened in shock. “Everything I’ve gathered here today… I am seeing traits and signs of narcissism. This narcissism prevents Andrea from wanting to help herself. Andrea, I’m going to tell it to you straight. You’re an obsessive, neurotic narcissist who only cares for herself. I understand there were things in your life that were hard on you. I get that your father was very rough on you when you were growing up. I get that in the early part of your career…”

“...when your cousin took me under her wing and abused the shit out of me…” I reminded Myra’s cousin, silencing her.

“The point is, you’re too far gone to be helped unless you want the help yourself. Since you don’t want it, then there’s no helping you. This level of hatred that you have for Christina Rose… I’ve never felt hatred so strong from one person to another. I’m sorry Mrs. Hernandez. There’s nothing we can do…”

Dr. Rivers got up and left the scene, leaving my mother and brother stunned. They got up and began to walk out. My mother, on the verge of tears, walked out quickly. Eddie just stopped and looked at me.

“We’ll be here for you… whenever you need us again. I understand you’ve been in a lot of pain. But what you’re doing isn’t the way to deal with it.”

I just shrugged, without offering a reaction.

“When did you start hating Christina so much?”

I shrugged again, being intentionally uncooperative. My brother shook his head, knowing this was a lost cause. “I’m always going to be here for you, Andi. Don’t forget that.” I rolled my eyes as he and my mother left. Finally, I had some time alone.

“That’s an easy question….”

CLIMAX CONTROL 263 (OFF CAMERA)

“You can’t be SERIOUS, Roxi…” I said at the locker room monitor when I watched her defend the title against Christina. I knew she was in trouble and I tried to be in such denial. But when Christina got the three count on Roxi, I went completely numb with anger.

“...wow…”

Seeing Christina get handed the world championship triggered the hell out of me and was making me angrier by the second.

“BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!” I screamed as I chucked the remote at the television, breaking the screen instantly. “She shouldn’t have even GOTTEN that fucking shot! I BEAT HER! That should be ME!!!!! THAT SHOULD BE ME BEATING ROXI!!!!!!!!”

It was at this moment that all of my negative feelings toward Christina Rose that had been building up for the three prior months had just erupted like a volcano. What was initially annoyance had evolved into disgust. And it was at this moment, seeing Christina win the World Championship from Roxi, where that disgust and dislike turned into searing, burning HATRED!

“I HATE HER!” I screamed. “I FUCKING HATE HER! She DOESN’T DESERVE THAT! I DO! NOT HER! ME…”

I quickly grabbed my stuff out of my locker and bolted before any form of party or celebration could be thrown for her. From this moment forward, I hated her… and said hate?

It’s never gone away…

November 14, 2020

I was sitting on a chair next to something that was covered with a tarp, ironically in a rose garden. This burning hate that had slowly built up within me over the last year was really boiling in my blood as it flowed through my veins. I had a rose in my hand, delivering a bit of a smirk when I was ready to formulate my thoughts and express them. As my thoughts formed in my mind, I flashed back to this entire saga between Christina and I, starting from the very moment where she first said that I reminded her of her. This flashback gave me a little bit more of an angry motivator of hatred as I began to express my thoughts.

“As the saying goes… it’s never a bad thing to stop and smell the roses…”

I took a brief pause as I smelled the rose in my hand.

“But personally? I prefer to crush them!”

I paused again, squeezing the rose in the palm of my right hand and then using both of them to tear that rose into pieces.

“That’s what I’ve been doing to you for so long now Christina. I just don’t understand it. No matter how many times I face you, no matter how many times I beat you, you just can’t let go of me. Listen, I’m going to outright admit it. Not only do I outright hate you, but I’ve also never liked you, not even for a moment. For the entire year of this saga between us, not once have I EVER expressed a positive thought about you that was actually real. Everything positive that I ever said about you? I didn’t mean it. I only said it because the cameras are on or when you were in front of my face. I guess that makes me a two-faced bitch, right? Fine! I OWN that! I really don’t give a shit! But what’s going to happen at High Stakes is that I am not only going to finish this my way, but I am also going to make sure you NEVER come near me again! I NEVER wanted to be your friend. I NEVER wanted you in my life! Hell, I never even wanted to wrestle you one on one. The only reason why I ever accepted your challenge back at My Bloody Valentine is because Bobbie Dahl cancelled my date with Roxi for that night. But that’s the thing, Christina… for some reason… you can’t get me out of your head. I remember back in December when we were both in that chamber match… how you wouldn’t stop gushing about me. I will never forget nor will I ever forgive the moment you said that I reminded you of you. The fact that you had the AUDACITY to compare yourself to me… the moment you said those words back in December, any chance I had of ever liking you went down the drain. It didn’t have to be like this, Christina… but YOU’RE the reason why we’re here. You’re the reason why THIS happened…”

I paused to pull off the tarp revealing the large, flatscreen monitor that I put Christina’s face through at Violent Conduct.

“The ONLY regret that I have about doing THIS to you is the fact that I didn’t do it nine months sooner. God, I really wish I smashed your face through one of those chamber pods back in December. If you NEVER compared me to you, none of this ever happens. You’d save yourself four losses to me. You’d save yourself the injuries that have happened because of me. You’d save yourself the suspension. But no, you HAD to force yourself into MY life when I never asked you to! You don’t just walk into people’s lives without their permission, Christina. I get it! You were fangirling over me and singing my praises and kissing my ass and between us girls? My Bloody Valentine? It was never about having an honorable match against you. Sure, I may have said that but really? It was about two things: using YOU as a stepping stone to the Bombshells World Championship AND making sure you got the message that I never wanted you in my life. I certainly had accomplished that with the first win I got over you but WOW… you just couldn’t leave it alone, could you? You then have the AUDACITY to EMBARRASS ME in front of the WORLD by coming to me with that picture of our fathers being tag team champions together and having a nice little laugh about it. You couldn’t have just left it alone, Christina? What part of “I didn’t want to be your friend” couldn’t you understand? I wanted to be done with you! I never wanted a rematch with you, but hey, there you were talking about evening up the score and THEN you had to get in my way AGAIN when you beat Roxi for the title and it was THAT moment that made me hate you. So after I take the title from you, have my title reign, have my summer of hell… guess who shows up again to try to be my friend? YOU might be the Hollywood girl, but MAN, they REALLY should give ME the Oscar. I’m not sorry for what I did to you at Violent Conduct and I never will be.

I think it’s damn funny though, that the same daughter that assaulted you because she couldn’t stand your ass suddenly came back to SCW to try and avenge you like the damn hypocrite that she and pretty much your entire family is. It was real cute how SHE tried to talk down to ME like SHE was ever RELEVANT HERE! Did you script that promo for her, Christina? Because she said the same damn predictable shit that you would say. YOUR DAUGHTER is calling me one of the fakest people she knows. Who is SHE to talk when YOU have been the fake for all these years? She was literally word for word, just like you… thinking she was clever and smart by pointing out shit that doesn’t matter… like…

‘Oh she’s not creative or cunning because she just repeated what Roxi said’... who gives a FUCK about what I said to Roxi? Seriously. In the grand scheme of things, how does that even matter? What? Are you going to piggyback off of that and throw that empty nonsense in my face? Who are YOU Hiltons to talk about creative or cunning when you all say the same old shit about me.

‘Andrea doesn’t sell merchandise.’

‘Andrea lost to Evie 3 times.’

‘Andrea is overrated.’

‘Andrea is a flash in the pan.’

‘Andrea lost Blast from the Past’

Are you going to do that same old shit too? We might as well make a drinking game out of it. I mean… seriously… I am getting fame off of YOU, according to YOUR daughter? Excuse me, who’s the one that started all of this shit? It was YOU! YOU were the one that sung my praises when I wasn’t even thinking twice about you! YOU were the one that wanted to challenge me at My Bloody Valentine, REMEMBER? YOU were the one that saw a hot, rising star like me and wanted to get in that ring with me because… if I remember correctly, you weren’t doing much of anything at that time, were you? You figured you’d look at me and face me at My Bloody Valentine so you can get noticed because one of the best ways of getting noticed is facing a hot, rising up and comer like me. YOU were the one that wanted to face me in a rematch after I beat you at My Bloody Valentine, remember that? Your daughter being a fucking idiot over there talking about how I’m getting fame off of you… bitch, you’ve been trying to stay relevant off of ME since the moment we met each other. Weren’t YOU the one with the Queen of the Day power that booked a tag match that featured us on opposite sides? YOU are the one that started this whole damn thing, but I’m the one that’s trying to get fame off of you! SURE! There’s that Hilton family logic again! The fact of the matter is, I don’t NEED to get famous off of you because by the time I was in that chamber, I was already BECOMING famous. I was DESTINED to be famous, DESTINED to be a world champion long before I even came to Sin City Wrestling! But High Stakes? You NEED this! You HAVE to beat me! You HAVE to get the monkey off of your back because I know somewhere inside of you, you’re STILL living with a bruised fucking ego because you’ve never beaten me one on one before and when you include every match we’ve ever had against each other, the only way you could’ve ever beaten me is taking advantage of both a referee being stupid and not realizing I wasn’t the legal woman and timing this match not only just after I lose the title, but just after my dad dies.

Other than that?

I’ve OWNED you! You’ve lost FOUR times to the woman that is ‘getting fame off of you’.

You’ve lost FOUR times to the woman that your daughter says is “only relevant because” of you. That’s real rich. I’m only relevant because of you but YOU were the one that wanted to face me… so wouldn’t that make you ‘relevant because of me’? On top of that? Here’s some basic math for you, Christina. If you take my SCW record and you take out every single time we’ve EVER been in the same match, I STILL win two thirds of my matches… WOW, that sounds like someone who is ONLY RELEVANT BECAUSE OF YOU, right? That sounds like someone WHO CAN’T SUCCEED ASIDE FROM YOU, RIGHT? So what does that make YOU then if you can’t beat me straight up in a singles match? Doesn’t that make you less than relevant? Hey, don’t come at me with that shit. It was your own daughter that said something that damn stupid before she talks about me ‘dropping the ball in Blast from the Past’... oh god, here we go again with the uncreative, untrue bullshit about me from every member of your family… never mind the fact that I wasn’t even pinned in that tournament and that there’s no way in HELL you would’ve EVER carried a dead weight like Bill Barnhart to the finish line. That night that I beat your daughter in the cage, you’re talking to Pussy Willow talking about how this needs to be between you and me… and you’re not WRONG it’s just… you and your trash ass family needs to take your own advice. If this needs to be between you and me, why is your daughter trying to make such a HUGE deal about Blast from the Past, something that didn’t even involve you at all?

Why is she bringing up a battle royal in which I had ONE bad night in… ONE… that you weren’t even involved with?

I want you to remember, before you throw Evie Jordan in my face for the ten millionth time in Zdunich family history, that YOU are the one that is saying that this should be between you and me so the fact that you say that while your daughter is bringing up some of my shortcomings that had NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, once again, makes you sound like… oh what’s the word… a HYPOCRITE.

This should be between you and me, right?

Oh… there’s your daughter bringing up Evie... which is interesting because I think the only one that even brings up Evie to me is you or anyone that you happen to be friends with. Someone’s obsessed with my shortcomings that have nothing to do with her!

Wait, hold on… this IS supposed to be between you and me, right?

Oh I’ve been shoving your daughter’s words in your face ad nauseum here, I know that… but hey, considering you feel the same damn way about me that she does, it might as well have been you cutting that promo because only YOU would be so stupid enough to burn yourself by saying that I’m a ‘poor man’s Crystal Hilton’. So… if you can’t beat the poor man’s version of yourself, then what does that make YOU? For the past year, you have obsessively tried to be better than me. For the past year, you’ve tried everything that you can and tried to say everything and anything to try to bring me down, including some of the most ridiculous, repetitive nonsense EVER… and it just never works, does it? You wanted to face me so damn bad, that backfired on you. You wanted that rematch against me… and boy that REALLY backfired on you, didn’t it? TWICE… BOTH times that I beat you with the World Championship on the line. You tried to get revenge on me when you went on that wild rampage against the officials and against Amber and I… OOPS, CHRISTINA ROSE IS SUSPENDED! There is virtually NOTHING you can say about me that can bring me down. You can mock me for my shortcomings. You can call me ‘overrated’, but if you can’t beat someone ‘overrated’, doesn’t that make you NEVER RATED? You can call me a flash in the pan… but if you lose the title to said flash in the pan… then what does that make you?

ANYTHING you want to bring me down for… ANYTHING that you want to mock me for… it won’t work because coming from YOU it has ZERO credibility. I have lived rent free in your head since December and I never even WANTED to move in. How else can you explain booking that garbage tag match with us, Alicia and Roxi? How else can you explain trying to be my friend after my summer of hell again? How else can you explain this DESPERATION you have with wanting to beat my ass and reminding the world over and over how badly you want to kill me? I’m inside of your head, Christina… and not only am I living rent free in it, you’re PAYING my rent… BITCH! I’m inside of your head and I know this because you STILL can’t make up your mind on how you want to approach me. One day, you’re trying to lecture me about my father and how he’d feel if he were still alive and seeing me do this and you’re trying to tell me that this path isn’t what I want… you’re STILL trying to be a friend to me and the next, you’re bashing me over the head with a chair and your daughter’s trying so damn hard to act like I’m nothing. You’re STILL being a flip flopper crying to Pussy Willow about how you’d take back what you did to Amber and I, but now you’re on social media making all these threats about beating my ass and dying my hair read with this I Quit match that we’ve got coming up. You’re SORRY for what you did to Amber, I and the officials, but you want to beat me senseless? How are you sorry for what you did on the night you got suspended if you basically want to do the same damn thing to me at High Stakes?

Oh right I forgot, it’s about this neurotic obsession that you’ve had with me from the very beginning. The only way you can ever get over this obsession is by beating me. The only way that you can truly validate yourself in Sin City Wrestling again is by beating me. But I’m the one that’s only relevant because of YOU? Have you ONCE ever thought about what may happen to you if you lose to me again?

I’m not talking physically. I’m talking psychologically. Knowing how fragile your damn ego is, there’s no way you could handle it! Imagine that… you saying ‘I Quit’ to me in a match that YOU wanted. How would that feel, Christina? Have you EVER given any thought to that? Have you ever thought how much of a fucking FAILURE you’d be to your own wife and daughter if I were to win at High Stakes? Have you ever thought about how you’d handle the possibility that this DOESN’T end your way and that once again, just like always, I’m the one on top? You’re risking SO much more than you realize, but you just don’t see that because this neurosis that you have about me is blinding you to the damn truth.

You should’ve never fangirled over me in the first place. You should’ve never challenged me to that match at My Bloody Valentine. You should’ve never tried being my friend. You should’ve never gotten in my way with the world title. You should’ve never tried being my friend after Summer XXXtreme. All along, you should’ve just left me alone and never even BOTHERED crossing my path. I never ASKED YOU to be part of my life. I NEVER wanted you in my life… but at High Stakes, I FINALLY get the chance to take you out of it! I FINALLY get to move on from someone like YOU… just the way it SHOULD’VE BEEN after My Bloody Valentine after I beat you the first time… just the way it SHOULD’VE BEEN when I retained my world title against you and sent you packing from the world title contention that you have failed to get back into ever since.

I’m going to do the same damn thing that I did to you at my Bloody Valentine and that’s make you my stepping stone one more damn time… because when I’m done with you, I’m going to go after what I DESERVE in getting MY title back! The only difference is… with how horribly bad I am going to make your life a living hell at High Stakes… I’m going to leave you with the psychological scar you’ll NEVER recover from! You’ll be back in that hospital the morning after High Stakes… and you’re going to regret that you EVER came into my life… you’re going to feel like fucking GARBAGE… you’re going to live with the REALITY that for all the times you tried to be better than me… you NEVER got the job done AND that you failed your loved ones on top of that.

Can you live with that burden, Christina?

I doubt it.

And when this is FINALLY over, I can’t wait to find out the answer…

With anger and hatred flowing through me, I shut off the camera further preparing myself for the bloodbath that is coming…

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Re: Christina Rose v Andrea Hernandez - I Quit Match
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 11:35:14 PM »
October 18th, 2020
Las Vegas Nevada
Christina Zdunich Apartment

Climax Control had just ended and Christina Zdunich had found her way to her apartment in Las Vegas, Nevada. Climax Control was really quite the show as Christina had snapped. She had lost every single bit of her being as she had seriously beaten down Andrea, Amber, and even a referee with a chair. Something felt off by the attack. Christina had picked up Burger King and she had hoped to surprise the little girl Aurora with dinner. Christina was just mere moments of pulling into her apartment’s parking lot and that is when she finally came to a stop. Before she could even leave her car that is when it hit her. She reached for the bag of food and she saw a vision right before her eyes. That vision was none other than her over the top arrogant persona. The arrogant vision just smiled before she started to speak.

“Tonight was absolutely beautiful Christina. You did exactly what you needed to do tonight. It felt so amazing to watch you decimate Andrea and Myra with that chair especially Andrea. Everybody always wishes to make fun of you. Nobody likes you and they never will. After all you said it yourself you are the Vegeta of wrestling. You are the Anti-Hero that nobody really cares about. Even if you did work as hard as you possibly could you think anybody would honestly give a fuck?!”

The vision just shakes her head as she looks back at Christina.

“Not really nobody would even care. It would just be business as usual for them. Make fun of Christina and tell her as she is worthless. Have people talk down the fact about how great you are. Have people constantly under sell your talents. That’s not a good thing by any means. You deserve so much better than that. I have a feeling that you will be seeing a lot more of me in the future. After all YOU need me… You have always needed me.”

Christina shakes her head as she looks back at her arrogant vision as she just sighs in return.

“I don’t need you! Didn’t Sin take you away from me… I don’t have time to put up with this shit!”

The vision just chuckles as she continues to speak.

“You think this has anything to do with pride?! I am a huge part of you. I have always been inside of you and no matter what happens I won’t ever leave you because you need me Christina. Deep down you know you need me. I go far beyond that of Pride. That side of you can be extracted but I am so much more than that. Do you remember how everybody treated you back in high school?! The way they tormented you, the way they called you racial slurs, the way they just humiliated you every day. With me you were able to cope through that. Do you also remember when you got pregnant at the edge of thirteen; do you remember how everybody treated you back then?! Guess what I was right by your side. Let’s not forget that your biological parents didn’t even want anything to do with you. Your mother was a big time crack head and your father was too busy sticking his dick in women, and not really following through with being there for his children. Do you think that his brother had to claim you like his own daughter in the same way that your mother’s sister had to claim you as her daughter…”

Christina sighs as she begins to look at her cell phone as she can hear it beeping over and over again. Her social media alerts just begin to sound off as she takes a moment to look at the phone.

“What the fuck, SCW is suspending me for putting my hands on an official… I…”

Christina’s vision just shakes her head in disgust as she looks back at her.

“See they don’t even respect you… Go ahead and send out those angry tweets… Do what you need to do. Make yourself look like a fool and let the anger consume you…”

Christina couldn’t help herself as she angry started to tweet away. She fired back tweet after tweet doing everything in her power to really release all of her frustrations but in the middle of her tweets all she could see is Roxi Johnson actually talking to her as a friend.

“Wow… Roxi is actually trying to calm me down…”

“You think Roxi even gives a shit about you and is a friend?! She doesn’t care, and look at that you are suspended without pay! Mark obviously doesn’t care about you…This is why you NEED me Christina. Who gives a shit on what everybody else says about you. It doesn’t even matter because I will BRING YOU to that place of acceptance that you have been working so hard to get to. I will bring you happiness and…”

Christina however keeps her eyes locked on the vision and she sighs in return.

“What am I doing?! Look there may have been a time in my life when you did help me cope through things but I honestly don’t think you are the answer. I really should just keep my cool and try to think through things before overreacting. People are always accustomed to me being a drama queen and I can’t think that way…”

“Are you fucking stupid?! This is who you ARE! This is how it has always been… You NEED me and…”

Christina however snaps back as she looks back at her vision.

“That is true… I do need you and I do appreciate you. I might have been doing everything in my power to deny you but honestly even that was wrong. I need to be comfortable with all versions of me but right now there is a little girl inside of my apartment who has just overcome Leukemia. She looks up to me with her entire heart and if I listen to you I would shatter and devastate her. One day that little girl is going to be my adopted daughter when her mother passes away. I already was a massive fuck up to Brittany and Brayden. I have been a travesty to Todd, Jonathan, and Seleana as my marriages have been awful. To the people who were in love with me I really wasn’t there, but right now this little girl is everything to me and I can’t let her down…”

“Wait a second Christina you need to…”

“I don’t need to do anything, just stop already…”

With that Christina quickly gets out of the car. She grabs the fast food dinner as she immediately begins to head towards her apartment. She finally reaches it and she doesn’t hesitate to slide the key into the door and she opens it. As soon as she does she is greeted by the sight of the little ten year old girl. Aurora wraps her arms around Christina as she squeezes her tightly.

“Christina!!!!”

Christina looks down into her eyes as she is holding the big bad of goodies.

“I am happy to see you as well. I picked you up some burger king… Where’s your mom?!”

The little ten year old looks up into Christina’s eyes as she shrugs her shoulders in return.

“My mommy isn’t feeling so well, she is in the room sleeping. She said to wake her up if you came…”

Christina smiles in return as she begins to head towards the master bedroom.

“You wait right here… I am going to go talk to your mom. Why don’t you start eating your Kid’s meal and I will be back shortly to join you…”

“Okay!!!”

She says warmly as Christina slowly starts to head towards the room. She opens the door nervously as she sees Angelica Valdez in the bed. Angelica weakly turns her attention over to Christina as she begins to cough. Christina quickly runs over to the bed looking down at the sickly woman.

“Are you okay Angelica?! Do you want to go to the hospital…”

Angelica struggled in the bed as she looks back at Christina. The single mother just sighs as she begins to speak.

“No I rather not… I do feel awful and I really feel like any moment could be the day…”

Christina shakes her head passionately.

“DON’T SAY THAT… YOU NEED TO FIGHT THIS ANGELICA AND HOLD OUT FOR AS LONG AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN…”

“I know…”

The woman coughs hard in return.

“I really should fight but this is the sins for being a single mother and drowning all of my sins in the form of cigarettes. It’s only right that I got lung cancer… It’s been hard living the life that I have and it’s unfair to Aurora that she doesn’t even know who her father is. How could I ever tell her that even I don’t know?! My life was in shambles 10 years ago. I had little to no money. I picked up on being a prostitute and…”

Christina however shakes her head looking down at her.

“You don’t have to say anything else. I fully understand Angelica. Nobody was blessed with a perfect life. Every single day I live my live unsure on what’s right from wrong. I live my life questioning all of my decisions and trying to fathom how I became in the position that I am… I know it’s a very long journey but because of you and your daughter I have learned that we need to deal with what life presents to us. Nobody wants to hear a sad story but everybody loves a good comeback story. It doesn’t get any better than that of your daughter beating the hell out of Leukemia.”

“That might be true but don’t forget that you were a major part of her life. You paid for the treatments. You took a strong liking to her and…”

Christina however shakes her head as she glances back at the girl’s mother.

“While that might be true you still were there for the last ten years of her life. Your needs were nothing compared to hers. You did what any strong mother would have done so I wouldn’t even question what was done. Honestly it doesn’t even matter. That’s all in the past. All that matters is what’s happening right now. We just need to focus on making sure you get better…”

Christina tries to offer a grin but Angelica can only sigh in return as she looks deeply into Christina’s eyes.

“Listen I appreciate everything you have done for my daughter. I honestly can’t thank you enough. I am grateful that you set me up with a job at the Golden Ring Casino and you have been a great mentor for Aurora. We do know how my story is going to end and I feel like at any moment I am going to pass away. I am getting weaker with every passing day but while I get weaker your bond with Aurora is getting stronger. Just stay true to her. I trust you with my daughter… Be the best mother that you can and where I lacked just please pick up the pieces…”

Christina offers a few tears as she nods her head in agreement.

“I will… I won’t let you down…”

“I know you won’t… You haven’t thus far… Just do your best. In everything we make mistakes but we need to be able to learn from them instead of repeat them…”

Christina nods her head as she looks back at Angelica before she leaves the room.

“Thank you… I am going to check on Aurora…”

With that Christina finally leaves the bedroom as she makes her way over to where Aurora is. Aurora is sitting at the table and she is biting into chicken nuggets. Christina wipes the tears out of her eyes as she sits down at the table and reaches for the bag. She pulls out her whooper and smiles at Aurora.

“I see that you are enjoying your dinner…”

The ten year old smiles in return as she glances back at Christina.

“I love BURGER KING…”

“I know you do… Why do you think I picked it up?!”

Aurora nods her head but she can’t help but offer a long drawn out sigh as she looks back at her favorite wrestler.

“Christina…”

“Yes pumpkin?”

Aurora takes a deep breath as she replies back.

“A lot happened tonight on Climax Control… Seleana is getting an Internet Title shot…”

“Yeah… I know…”

Christina shakes her head but Aurora politely smiles back.

“I know you are probably upset because that’s what you have been wanting for the longest but you can’t be upset because she’s your wife and you should be happy for her…”

“I understand… Sometimes I have fights with myself trying to stay on the right path. I don’t want to get too caught up in trying to hate my wife. I can’t it sounds stupid. I won’t lie some days my selfish ego takes over but I can’t do that to her…”

The little smiles in return.

“Good because she’s amazing and doesn’t deserve that. However that isn’t the only thing that happened tonight. You snapped inside of the ring tonight. Why did you lose your cool against Andrea and Amber?”

Christina sighs looking right at the little girl.

“Did you see what she did? She hit me in the head with a chair. I just came back from having a concussion and in my first match back she intentionally aims for my head with the chair. That was absolutely wrong! She could have ended my career, i could have been put into the hospital and…”

The ten year old however is firm as she keeps her eyes locked on Christina.

“And nothing… I know what she did was wrong. She cheated in order to win a match but the way you reacted was wrong as well. Amber didn’t deserve to get blasted in the way that she did and the referee is an innocent bystander in all of it. You beat up somebody who had absolutely nothing to do with it. Drew Patton just tried to stop you and you even hit him…”

Christina sits there dumbfounded.

“I honestly don’t know… I just snapped… I felt like I lost sense of myself and the only thing that was running through my mind was I seriously needed to beat Andrea up…”

Aurora is very firm as she looks into her idol’s eyes.

“Well it was wrong. TWO WRONGS DON’T MAKE A RIGHT!!!  I think that deep down Andrea is probably still hurting over what happened with her father. She can try to say that isn’t the case but she’s very hurt! You are the target of her frustration but you shouldn’t reply to her rage with rage of her own especially when it got you suspended!”

“You think I care Aurora? I will buy a ticket and I will just show up and…”

“NOOOOO if you do that you are going to get suspended for longer. Just breathe and focus on other things during this time. Like I said TWO WRONGS DON’T MAKE A RIGHT!”

“And what am I supposed to do during this time?! Every wrestling I wrestle for seems to have some issue with me, whether it is for my comments made about the whole BLM movement when football started or getting suspended. I just feel like things really aren’t going the way that I had hoped for them to go…”

Aurora gets up as she wraps her arms around Christina for a huge hug.

“I told you two wrongs don’t make a right… Focus on other important things. Remember how you helped me during last Christmas with the Toys For Tots drive or maybe do something at the casino… Just keep your mind off of Andrea. I know it sucks that she hurt you but the only place where you should get even with her is in the ring because there it will be fair and it will be part of your job… Don’t let things upset you…”

“But what about everybody trying to stand up for me…”

“It’s good but maybe just take a break for a moment… Focus on the more important things in life…If I can beat cancer you can overcome anything in life which includes with dealing with a mean woman like Andrea… Don’t stoop to her level…”

Christina could only look at the little girl. She had a point. It was sound advice and despite every single negative urge in her body. She just had to listen to Aurora and she refused to let that little girl down. She picked up her cell phone and sent out a text message

“Hey we need to talk I honestly need to clear my head…Give me a week…”

The text message was sent and Christina could only smile as she looked over at Aurora. For a ten year old the little girl was smart. Christina was willing to listen to her and no matter what the message was clear as day or as best presented by the ten year old…. Two wrongs don’t make a right… Christina would implant that in her head as she just looks at the little girl. The two continue eating their burger king with one another as we leave them.

Los Angeles, California
October 25th, Pan Pacific Park
11 PM

It’s nighttime at Pan Pacific Park in Los Angeles, California. A week ago Christina had sent a text message that she wanted to meet somebody so she could talk. She was at the basketball court and held a basketball in her hands as she started to dribble it. The park was actually empty for the most part. A lot of people refused to come out of their house because of the rising cases of Covid not to mention they didn’t know what type of state the United States would be in after Election Day a week later. Christina smiled as her dribbling skills were top notch. She smiled as she looked at the rim. She did a between the legs dribbling move, and in the same motion stepped back behind the three point line launching it at the rim. As soon as she released the ball it hit the rim and bounced out. Christina shook her head in disgust but she heard a very familiar voice from behind her screaming at the top of his lungs.

“BRICKKKKKKKKKKK”

She quickly turned around and it was in that moment where she could see a man standing at 6 feet tall with blonde dreadlocks. He smiled as he looked over at Christina with a wicked grin on his face. That man was none other than her high school sweetheart, her first love who happens to be her former husband Todd Williams. The man wore a hoodie and a pair of shorts with a very fresh pair of Jordan thirteen’s on. He grabbed the ball as he ran towards the hoop. He took off and dunked it with ease. Christina clapped her hands together looking back at T-Will.

“Damn… Man… Damn… I didn’t even think you still had it in you to get big like that… I truthfully thought you didn’t have it in you…”

“Bitch please… Don’t be trying to hate on my shine like I ain’t great out here. You should know I can do that ALL DAY… Anyway why you trying to meet me at the park so late, is this when you try to tell me that you still love me and you are willing to put all of your love on the line in the form of a basketball game like you are Sanaa Lathan and I am Omar Epps from Love and Basketball the movie?! Or maybe this is a booty call because if that’s the case you know we could take a walk to the beach and I can tear that ass up for you…”

Christina just shrugs her shoulders as she looks back at him.

“… In your dreams DREAMER… Actually I was hoping that we could just talk. It has honestly been a while and considering SCW suspended me and my wife wrestles in Vegas on Sundays I figured I could maybe just catch up on other stuff. A little ten year old told me that two wrongs don’t make a right. So I figured I have a chat about life with somebody who knows me better than I know myself…How’s life been treating you Todd… You just got married to Hope. How’s the baby doing and will this marriage actually stick…”

T-Will can only laugh in return as he looks at his former wife. He shakes his head sighing in return.

“To be honest we shall see. I don’t know. I have been through way too many marriages. First it was being married to you twice, then came Fiona, Kimberly, and now Hope. I have every intention on things actually be stable but you know this life I live. Not many women would be happy with being married to one of the biggest Drug Lords in all of the United States. I took the competition out which is why all of the members of the Circle (Another Drug Group) got put in jail. I run this shit but for those women it’s not the life they wanted…”

Christina nods her head.

“I understand that… But that’s not the reason why we broke out… You know it’s not…”

“I know Crystal… We just were on different wave lengths.  As far as this current marriage deep down I know it won’t work because in my heart I will never forget my first love and that is you. I have tried so hard to find somebody to be right at my side but nobody could ever be you. You were the only Mrs. Williams that matter. You were my Queen Pin by you at my side we did so much together. It was a match made in heaven…”

Crystal nods her head.

“I will admit those were really some fun times…”

Todd replies back.

“But at the same time we were destined to fail from the beginning. When we met one another we were both in a very dark place. My father had sent me to Detroit to live with my grandparents because he couldn’t stand the sight of my face after my mother passed away from complications with childbirth because of me. There were emotional wounds that weren’t healed and I was only 14 when I moved in with the grandparents. I was abused so much but my father that is scarred me.”

Crystal nods her head.

“Then there was me, the little girl who was basically given away by both parents. I think going to high school was tough. I was supposed to be a top softball pitching recruit and instead I became the target of all of those bullies in high school. When I found you it felt like it was a safe haven. You were my refuge. I honestly don’t know how to feel about getting pregnant at 13… It was rough…”

Todd nods his head.

“I agree although I wished that you had told me about Brayden from the very beginning. It would have been great knowing that I had a son… But honestly it was a decision. We put Brittany through hell. We were merely kids raising a kid. I knew that it devastated you… I know that you’re Aunt or should I say your adopted mother looked at you differently. That’s when I knew I had to get us out of that city. I had to make a future for us. With some help from some of the family that hated Roman because Lord knows I will never call that man my fucking father. When I saw him trying to rape you, I GOT THE DROP ON THAT SON OF A BITCH and I put bullets into him. I inherited everything and Willcorp became mine. I was able to take care of you and…”

Crystal sighs in return.

“I rather not think of your piece of shit father… We created a legacy Todd… I know it sounds wrong that my entire Movie Studio along with your huge hotel chain was founded on drug money. I am in this as much you Todd, and under a RICO and that law. We both would go down for the shit we pulled. Even if I did turn a blind eye to some stuff and…”

Todd shakes his head.

“Enough of that Crystal… That’s my cross to bear. I know relationships really aren’t our thing but you aren’t going down for me at all. If things do get out of control I will take the fall for EVERYTHING. You are the mother of my baby girl Brittany and that means more to me than anything. Just keep your head clear and don’t even think like that. Hell you want to know why I was so hell bent on taking you out of Detroit to begin with?! You want to know why I was so passionate to see you follow me into the wrestling world… It’s because I just wanted to see you happy again… I feel when you got pregnant all of that was lost. So I just wanted you to get back into athletics again. Sending you to meet your biological father in Mexico was a blessing to me. it got you back into competition. You didn’t miss a beat…”

Todd smirks as he speaks some more.

“In the beginning I guess things were great for me. Five time World Champion, multiple time tag champion… I do remember having an Intercontinental Championship for 13 consecutive months in WWG but my angry wife had to shove me off of a ladder…”

Crystal places her hands on her hips.

“HEY…. We don’t bring that up…I guess I was blinded by being in love with your opponent…”

“Considering you cheated on me to be with him whatever…”

“CHEATED?! Let’s not forget that you cheated on me as well…”

“At first there was my own best friend Stephanie Sullivan who you got pregnant! There was also Sarah Richardson! You latter met Fiona, Kimberly, and now you met Hope… That’s a lot of women…”

“Let’s not forget that smoking ass woman Twilite from IWA… We can’t forget her…”

Todd just giggles as he looks at Crystal.

“Seven women altogether… Not really that bad now let’s count all the times you cheated with me…”

Crystal thinks about as she looks at the sky.

“I guess there was Chris Khan, J Rock, Johnny Blaze all from WWG, Adam Warren from IWA no relation to Teddy, I guess you can add Stephanie, Sarah, I did cheat on you with Jonathan Millar before he and I got married, also…..”

“ENOUGH… I don’t need to hear anything else and I doubt we even have that time… Just understand that watching you wrestle reminded me of what you used to put into your softball ethic. You were slow at first but over time you took wrestling to another level. 16 time World Champion and 4 Different Hall of Fames. That is absolutely impressive.  You became greater than I ever was and that is a testament to the type of athlete that you are. You were always your best when you are passionate about something… “

Todd takes a deep breath as he speaks some more.

“So why did you decide to visit a fossil like me?! What were you looking from me because if it’s for a game of basketball you know I would give you that work really quick…”

Crystal just sighs as she grabs the ball and begins to dribble it a bit.

“I just wanted to talk about life. I really don’t know what to do anymore. SCW suspended me for this entire Andrea nonsense. This little girl Aurora keeps telling me over and over that I shouldn’t lash back. I shouldn’t stoop down to Andrea’s level but I keep hearing these voices and seeing these visions that are telling me to do the opposite. I have Seleana and I feel like a total fuck up. I feel upset that I am getting jealous and worked up that she is getting something that I want and…”

Todd however walks over to his former wife and places his hands on her shoulders. He looks right into her eyes as he begins to speak.

“Listen to me really quick. I am just going to be blunt with you. You shouldn’t strike back at Andrea. It would be wrong and that’s not who you are anymore. On top of that you might have done that in the past but that’s NOT YOU ANYMORE… I know it could get frustrating to have built yourself up and nobody believes in you but fuck that critics, fuck the haters. People will always talk shit whether it’s Alicia Lukas who likes to puff their chest out when things are going well but not say shit when they aren’t. Hell wasn’t Sierra Williams talking all that shit, and after losing some matches and things not going her way she just out and about left. Fuck those haters…You don’t have to pay attention to them…”

Todd nods his head as he speaks some more.

“What you should rely on however is that Seleana woman. I know that you have been married a lot but let me explain something. I don’t know if she really likes me or not but she is definitely a true Ride or Die. You have been through some shit and she stuck by your side…”

“However in one of her promos against Sam Marlowe she told her that she wasn’t HER WIFE. Gave all this bullshit that she fights for her family…”

“And what exactly is wrong with that. You ever sat there and think that perhaps she gets so wrapped up in passion because she loves you?! She just wants to see her wife kicking ass and not ruining her personal life to do so. Seleana wants to celebrate WITH you she doesn’t want to hurt you or celebrate AGAINST you. You can’t hold grudges especially with those who are always on your side. If you are cheating on Seleana or doing anything fucked up that will hurt her you need to stop the shit. Besides isn’t she the woman you told me about that lost her previous fiancé to a hurricane?! Something like that would devastate a person… However she has stuck by your side through everything.  On top of that she sticks up for you with her family…”

Christina sighs as she begins to speak.

“Truly it’s crazy sometimes to think about. For the longest I thought her family hated me. I have tried endless times to work shit out with Eavan and after really sitting down and admitting my flaws to her and how I really felt. I came to the realization they all were just trying to showcase tough love on me. They just didn’t want me to make the same mistakes that some of them made before me…”

“EXACTLY… Which is why this bitterness you have you need to stop it, she will be down for whatever and you need to have that same passion when it applies to her. When it comes to Aurora I am going to be blunt with you. She is the best thing that has happened to your life in a very long time. You are everything to that little girl. You are a God in her eyes and when this sickness takes her mother you will be Aurora’s mother. 19 years ago when we had Brittany like I said we were children have children but now you are a grown ass woman. I feel you are ready for it this time around and consider this a second chance to really make things right. I know sometimes it hurts to feel like you always need to prove yourself to the masses and fight tooth and nail to defend yourself in the public eye but who gives a damn.

That’s not what you need to fight for and it doesn’t matter. Don’t run into a situation that is going to make you change on a dime. Play the long game because this is your chance to finally be that star. This is the time when you can finally be that woman that the wrestling world loves. Why waste all of that trying to stoop to Andrea’s level?! Does it make any sense?!”

Crystal quickly shakes her head.

“Not really…”

“Exactly… You just earned Despy’s trust back when you held an event for him and Angel. It’s a slow journey but just keep on the path and you will get everything you want. This is your chance to actually be a real hero. With the way that Andrea is building herself up to be this big time villain you can finally emerge as a true and sincere fan favorite…”

“You really think so?! How can you believe in any of that especially when it comes to this whole mothering ordeal… I feel like I failed Brittany and now she is trying to throw herself in retribution for what Andrea said and did about me…”

Todd shakes his head.

“Like I said earlier my mother passed away in childbirth complications of giving me life so I really wasn’t raised by a mother but just from knowing you I would say you have done your best. You are the strongest woman I know. You are stubborn and hard headed, and while they might sound like negative traits in a positive matter that just means you are driven and determined. Whenever you put your mind on something you stay the course. You keep going and you never quit. Quitting isn’t an option to you. You might be prideful but in a positive way that just means you are passionate and are persistent to find a way. It really takes a lot for somebody to take care of another child who isn’t theirs. What you have done for Aurora far exceeds any championship that you have ever won. You have saved a life, and as that little girl’s attitude keeps her from giving into her sickness it should push you to not give into temptation or any of the voices or visions…”

“You are right…”

“And if our daughter makes mistakes you have to let her make them… Brittany needs to learn from them like you did. We can’t hold her hand and let her ride on the training wheels of life forever. She needs to experience set backs on her own…”

Christina nods her head as she smiles at her former husband. She hugs him as tightly as possible as she looks at him.

“Thank you so much for all of this Todd… I do appreciate our friendship. We might not have been the best of parents but we definitely found our own way…”

“Exactly, just because you are feeling down you can never quit. Not at life, not at wrestling or anything. You need to stay the course…”

“I know… That’s one of the reasons why I asked for an I Quit match with Andrea. I don’t know if the company will honor my request or even let me wrestle her but if they do. I am going to make sure I am thankful for it…”

“Good… Just keep your cool and serve out your suspension. No matter what happens stay the course…”

The two laughs at one another and Todd takes a deep breath as he keeps looking at Christina.

“Now that we got that out of the way… Are we going to play basketball or not? If so check the ball…”

Christina smiles in return as she passes him the ball leaving this image.

November 1st
Golden Ring Casino
Office of Christina Zdunich

The casino was booming again. Despite her suspension Christina was making sure that was staying busy as best as she possibly could. Her job as the Special Events Coordinator was a success as she had organized another SCW Watch Party in the ballroom. However as the show was going on and plenty of people who were socially distant of course were enjoying the bar, the food, and the show. Christina was locked in her office with Aurora. The little ten year old could only sigh as she looked at Christina.

“Can we please go to the watch party?! Brittany is wrestling tonight and I want to see her. I know you want to see her wrestle as well…”

Christina however shook her head sitting down next to Aurora and pointing at the folder in front of her.

“As important as it is to see Andrea taking on my daughter we aren’t going to do anything until you finish your homework. You shouldn’t have put it off to the last minute. You don’t want to be the girl that fails learning from home do you?!”

Aurora quickly shakes her head.

“Noooo I don’t but SCW Climax Control is tonight and…”

“And nothing I don’t care if my wife was in the biggest match of her life and fighting for a World title. I think we both would agree that seeing you pass your classes is the most important thing to the both of us. Now let’s just do this homework so we can get to the party like everything else…”

“But Christina… My mommy is in the ballroom with everybody else. I want to watch the show with her on the screen…”

“Nope… Not going to work missy. Like I told you we need to do this homework before anything that is fun. That includes playing video games, watching wrestling, or interacting with other people… So let’s get to this homework quiz so we can go have fun…”

Aurora sighs in return as she looks at her homework quiz before glancing back at Christina.

“Christina are you even smarter than a fifth grader?! You told me that you dropped out in tenth grade…”

Christina rolls her eyes in return as she quickly opens the homework folder up and glares at the little girl.

“AM I SMARTER THAN A FIFTH GRADER?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TOO… I know the answers. Let’s just do this homework so we can go play with everybody else…”

Christina opens the folder up and she looks through the questions. Christina flicks her hair as Aurora giggles in return.

“Christina it’s only homework I don’t think you need to fix your hair to pick up a pencil…”

“HUSH AURORA… One most always look their best in order to do their best! Always remember that! Anyway question one comes from Math… So if a football field is 100 yards long how many feet is that?!”

Christina seems befuddled.

“Yeah I… Ummmm….”

Aurora laughs in return.

“Didn’t you play in the LFL… I don’t know how you are struggling with an easy question. As far as feet there are like 22 football players on a field at a time and…”

“No silly they want to know about the yards being converted to feet. 1 yard equals 3 feet which means it’s 300 feet long… NEXT QUESTION!”

Christina is taken back as she can’t believe it.

“Okay smarty pants looks like the next question comes from Science… Oh God I really hate science… The question says what are the three states of matter?”

Christina seems confused as she shrugs her shoulders.

“Matter… What really matters… How am I supposed to know what matters in the world. Maybe sleeping, eating, and using the bathroom…”

Aurora takes the pencil as she writes her first answer and shakes her head at Christina.

“Yeah I don’t think I will let you write any answers for me especially since the answer is solid, liquid, and gas! Give me another one…”

“I thought you didn’t know any answers?!”

“I am smart Christina… I was just lazy to do my homework but it’s fun seeing you struggle on these questions from my grade…”

Aurora takes the folder and begins to read the question.

“What country is both an island and a continent?!”

Christina is dumbfounded again.

“Ummmmm”

“Come on Christina… It’s where Evie Jordan is from!”

“Oh I know… Ben Jordan’s bedroom…”

The ten year old giggles as she sighs in return.

“It’s AUSTRALIA silly! Are you sure you even went to school at all?!”

“Give me another question Aurora!”

Aurora sighs as she reads.

“This one is from English and Literature.  This could be seen at the end of a sentence. Three trailing dots that mean the omission of words or speech from writing. Come on Christina you use this so much on Twitter.”

“I can’t even… It’s the stupid THREE DOTS I DON’T KNOW WHAT IT’S CALLED!!!”

“It’s an ELLIPSIS!!! You should have gotten that Christina…”

Christina just shakes her head as she looks back at Aurora not knowing what to make of any of her homework.

“You know what forget that I even said anything… Just finish your homework and after you are done we can go to the…”

Before Christina can even finish her thought it is at that moment when the door to the office immediately opens up and we can see Charlotte and Mackenzie standing there. They both seem frantic as they gaze right at Christina.

“Christina we have a serious problem in the main ballroom!”

Christina is a little taken back as she looks at the two of them.

“What type of issue, TALK TO ME MACKENZIE!!!”

Charlotte shrugs her shoulders as she looks at Christina and Mackenzie tries her best to reply back.

“IT’S MISS VALDEZ SHE…”

“MOMMY!!!!!!!!”

Almost on instant Aurora rushed out of the office in a frantic as she sprinted towards the ballroom. Christina didn’t know what to do. She quickly followed after Aurora.

“AURORA GET BACK HERE!!!!!”

Christina followed after the little girl… She ran into the ballroom and as soon as she got there she saw some people gathered up in a circle. Aurora screamed at the top of her lungs.

“MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Dani Weston runs over to Christina.

“I don’t know what happened… She was having a good time and watching the television. All of a sudden she started sleeping and she’s not breathing… I don’t know what to do and…”

Aurora was absolute devastated. Nothing could have trained her for this. In a panic Christina grabbed a hold of Angelica lifting her into her arms. She motioned for Aurora to follow her. Christina was in a panic as she placed her into the backseat of her car. Aurora jumped into the front as Crystal drove like a lunatic down the strip until she finally reached the University Medical Center. Crystal had tears in her eyes as she carried Angelica into the hospital. Aurora was shaking as she looked at them as Crystal ran to the front desk.

“I don’t give a flying fuck on what you have to do but you need to give this woman some fucking medical attention right now!!!!”

“PLEASE SAVE MY MOMMY!!”

The woman at the desk was in a frantic. She quickly called someone and they took Angelica away from Christina. Christina had to give the information about to Angelica to the desk… 25 minutes went by as Christina nervously paced around the Emergency Waiting Room. Aurora was a crying mess as she sat in a chair and finally a doctor emerged as they spoke.

“Mrs. Zdunich?!”

“Yes doctor…”

The doctor sighs as he looked down into the eyes Christina.

“We did everything we could for Miss Valdez but we just weren’t able to bring her back… I am so sorry for your lost…”

Crystal dropped down to her knees. Her emotions started to overwhelm her. She looked over at Aurora who was a crying mess. This was the day that they was coming but couldn’t prepare for. Christina wrapped her arms around Aurora’s body as she squeezed her tightly. She had to be there for her… She had to be strong for the girl that would now become her daughter…

On Camera

We open up to a shot of Christina Zdunich. She is actually sitting on the very top of the Golden Ring Casino. She runs her hands through her long blue hair as she gazes out into the skyline of Las Vegas. It’s quite a ways up but that doesn’t bother her as she stares out into the distance and begins to share her heart.

“Life… It’s such a precious thing so many people don’t really pay too much attention too. 2020 has honestly been one huge messed up situation. We have lost icons, heroes, and the world has lost people because of a disease that we can’t quite control. Sometimes I wish to question why things happen in which the way that they do. I often would like to go back and change certain things so I can better myself but what would be the point of that. I have come to the understanding that things happen for a reason. You can’t change the past and you really shouldn’t. if anything if you do make a mistake you need to learn from them because those mistakes shape us into who we are and they become a part of ourselves. I have been wrestling for 17 years now. It’s crazy when you think about it. I never expected to get my start at just the age of 16 being in my father’s gym. I know I have been far beyond that of bat shit crazy. I have driven people nuts by always trying to change myself, and my identity. Whether you wish to believe I have the Dissociate Identity Disorder or just deny it. The fact is it really doesn’t matter what side of me made a choice. At the end of the day if it came from me then it is part of me. I can’t run away from that and I am a woman who is ready to accept that fact…

I might have tried to get all buddy like with Mark Ward as his assistant to further my way up the card. I did sell my soul to Christian to betray Seleana for a quick path to a title match. I have done things that have made little to no sense but that’s just me. I could have ran away from when people called me out on the various levels of bullshit but guess what through it all I am still standing here. That has always been my best quality. No matter how bad things might get I will always show up for a fight. I will always try to be a great sport when things in the ring don’t go my way. That’s just part of who I am. I will often apologize when I know when I messed up. I know it happens far too often but I have to own up to my mistakes.

So to SCW management, to the roster, the referee staff, and even that of Amber and Andrea I am sorry that I lost my cool in the ring. I went ballistic with that chair. I hit an official which was totally wrong. I should have kept a clear head but I was just running off of the adrenaline that Andrea could have ended my career. When she cheated in the ring blasting me in the ring with the chair I just lost control. I could only see her beating the unholy hell out of me like she did at Violent Conduct when she gave me that concussion. I could only see her trying to end my wife’s career but I just couldn’t let that fly. Not now and certainly not ever.

Two wrongs certainly don’t make a right and Andrea I am actually sorry for what I did. It shouldn’t have happened. These last few months have absolutely sucked. I couldn’t compete for a few weeks after being sidelined with the concussion and after only competing in one match I immediately get suspended. That means I have only wrestled like one match in the last 2 and a half months but I can definitely tell you that I am more than ready to get right back into the fray. Andrea come High Stakes it’s all on the line because all is fair in this war. We will be engaging in an I Quit match that means that the only way to win a match will be to beat the other senseless until they can’t compete anymore…”

Christina laughs as she continues to talk.

“Now I will admit you might have beaten me in every singles match that we have had with one another. In three straight singles matches you have pinned me. You proved that you are a top tier talent and you are the present of this company. I guess thinking about everything perhaps I was a little overbearing in the way that I tried to become your friend. I tried to use our fathers connection as a way to bridge a friendship between the two of us but it was selfish to even try to force something that you weren’t comfortable with. It was wrong especially considering that you had your own emotional baggage that you hadn’t dealt with and it’s like you didn’t want anything to do with the Hernandez legacy. I can understand that… I can respect you trying to not live in your family’s shadow and make something of your own.

There is nothing wrong with that. However where the problem exists is when you try to use other people as a springboard to help elevate your career. You did beat me multiple times and I will go on record and say you simply were the better woman. I don’t have a problem with that. What I do have issues with however is when you try to treat me like I was nothing. You can’t try to sell me short and be over the top happy like you were just flat out better than me, then all of a sudden change your tune and act like you held this great level of respect with me because it suits you. That doesn’t work and trust me I wrote the freaking butt on being two face and trying to change my personality or thoughts on a dime. After all away from the ring I am an actress so I know firsthand when somebody is acting and not being sincere.

I get it though you want to be the big bad wolf. You always wanted to be the biggest girl on the block. I know people would be quick to call you out for being a fluke with the way you lost the title so easily but I don’t have anything bad to say about it. After all I am the woman you beat to get that title and despite the words of Alicia Lukas who feels that the belt only means something when she has it. You never needed the belt to mean something. I knew you were talented ever since you first came to this company. You went on an absolute tear. You took down opponent after opponent. You were among the best talents in the company.

It was not a matter of if you would become a champion it was a matter of when. You had the luxury of becoming a World Champion and not many people have that luxury of actually saying they were able to do that. Just look at the current roster of Jessie Salco, Kate Steele, and Keira Fisher. They all have been here for a long time and still haven’t overcome that hurdle but YOU DID… That is a testament to the type of wrestler that you are. Hell even since you found yourself by beating me up you have been on a tear once again. You have been read hot in three straight main events. You have beaten my wife, you have beaten me and one of my best friends in Roxi, and you even beat my daughter. That is impressive in itself.

Three straight matches and you have gotten the job done but let’s be real for a moment. When you fought Seleana you won because she passed out. It’s not like you made her quit in anything. When we fought in that tag team match you blasted me in the face with a chair which allowed Amber Ryan to pin me and not you! I lost that match no doubt but after that pin fall did you see how quick I got up?! I didn’t stay down for long, and yes you did beat my daughter after spraying her with mace and walking out of the cage. Once again you did win on paper but it’s not like you pinned or submitted her. So what I see in all three instances you won by walking away and in a realm such as this I quit match that’s not going to fly…

In order for you to win you need to physically make me say the words I Quit and you have never done that thus far. I have been in this company for a long time. I have been through the brunt of so much Twitter hate and so many shots were taken at me from different members of the roster. The one thing I haven’t done however is quit. I haven’t walked away. I have stayed the course because no matter how bad things might seem I refuse to walk away…

You can sit there on your high horse and claim that you are light years ahead of me but everything of importance that you have done in this company is because of me. I wrestled you in that match at a Super Card and that win over me basically propelled you into a future title shot. After that you did beat me for the title and you were able to get that first defense by beating me. From there that is where things get bumpy…

That’s where things don’t go so well for you but all of a sudden at Violent Conduct you get right back into the limelight by turning on me. You start picking up wins in three straight main events against people that have to deal with me.

My wife, myself, and my daughter… It’s all things that have to deal with me! You can sit there and say it’s not true but the facts are clearly out there. You have successfully found yourself after doing what you need to do by beating me down… The same way you finally silenced the critics wrong when you beat me for the title, the same way you proved you weren’t a transitional champion by getting your first win over me. It all right there Andrea…

I just want to go on record and say that I am sorry for what happened to your father. It really does suck and death is one of the hardest things to experience. I wish I could have been there more for you but what you are doing just seems like the you are throwing the world’s biggest temper tantrum, and on top of that you claimed that nobody was there for you when your father passed away. I honestly think you are just hurting. You are trying to talk down me and I heard you even talking down Myra.

I know Myra might have been a bully to you at one point in your career but to me it seems like she has changed for the better, and I have been nothing but kind to you. I have given you pictures of our fathers together. I tried to tell you about their history but you shut me out. I get it you didn’t want that and I can respect a woman that needs space.”

Christina forms a wicked grin as she continues to speak.

“However what I don’t appreciate is that you tried to take my career away from me. When you gave me that concussion you tried to end my livelihood and you even tried to do that to my wife. That is shit that I won’t tolerate. You might have beaten me, Myra, and my daughter up but in a little over a week all of that comes to a halt because I can do whatever I want in an I Quit match. It’s not considered cheating and it’s an even play ground.

You like to get vicious as I noticed in these recent matches but the thing is I can also do the same in this match. You can try to dispute that I am still nothing to you but you tried to make yourself better by promoting my merchandise. I hope that Christina is Suspended shirt still continues to sell because now that merchandise money is looking really good. I am also happy that Roxi called you out on your shit because I don’t think you even know how merchandise works. If there is a cup that has a picture of Roxi Johnson and it says she is an enabler… She’s collecting all of that merchandise money. You can’t use her likeness and she not get paid for it for being used.

I bet she really racked up on that residual money…

Before I get carried away let me get back to the task at hand which is you Andrea. You have tried to hurt my family. You have talked down my friends and all of that will finally be put to rest. After having to sit out all of these past weeks and only being in an SCW ring for wrestling like twice in the last three months I am absolute happy to get back to business as usual. This is the biggest show of the year and everybody is talking up what they wish to do. This person wants a shot, that person wants next. Some people even have shots because of something I booked. Hell even you said you wanted to beat me so you could focus on getting the World Championship afterwards…

That is going to be your biggest mistake because you are looking way too far into the future. For me it’s not about what’s on the horizon it’s about what is in front of me, and right now that is you. You are my absolute focus you are the woman that I am looking to beat. I know they say history repeats itself and while you might be sitting there thinking this will be easy considering you beat me before the same thing happened with Mikah… She had beaten me in three straight matches but when it came time to the other matches I finally overcame that hurdle. I became the World Champion and the summer of Christina had got underway. That first title was so memorable and it offered all of the accolades and the best year I have ever had in this company. I am looking to reclaim that glory. I am looking to get on that streak, and if I could get over the hump of Mikah who everybody claims is the end all be all of talents in SCW. I know I can do it against you…

Come High Stakes I refuse to quit…

I refuse to surrender…

I will beat you and I will showcase that the best is yet to come.

Lights, Camera, Action… It’s showtime… It’s time to roll the credits on you once and for all… See you soon…”

Crystal smiles as we fade out.

user posted image

Andrea Hernandez

"A Timeline of Hate: Part 2"
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 11:20:40 PM »
(OOC Note: The disclaimer from the prior RP applies here as well)

I’ve been in Sin City Wrestling for more than a year now at this point and for the entire time that I’ve been here, the most disgusting sight I had ever seen up to this point is Christina Rose as the SCW Bombshells World Champion. I was so full of rage that night feeling as though she didn’t deserve it considering she was just handed the shot even though I had beaten her at My Bloody Valentine prior to that. My evolving dislike for her evolved into full blown hatred on the night that she won that title. I did calm down enough to sleep on that night and I was thinking that I was going to be at least past all the anger when I woke up the next morning, only… that was not the case.

I remember clawing at my bed sheets when I remembered that she had beaten Roxi. Later that day, I had lunch with a true friend in Clarissa Vega. The reason why I adore her so much is that she knows how to be a real friend, unlike Christina. She’s never let me down. She’s always there for me. She has always been real and honest with me and has never tried to force ANY aspect of this friendship on me. We’re as organic as a friendship can get. We bonded over our mutual disdain for Myra Rivers back in GCW and it was something that happened naturally… unlike all of Christina’s horrible, pathetic attempts to force a friendship on me.

March 16, 2020

Still, even as we hung out together, my brain wasn’t focused on our lunch or spending time with someone that had grown to become like the big sister I never had. Instead, my mind was focused on the anger that I was feeling over Christina Rose becoming world champion the day before. Clarissa was quick to pick up on it and she expressed concern almost to the second that she noticed that I was in a bad mood.

“You’re still not over last night, are you?” she asked me.

“I’m not…” I said with an angry sigh.

“I’m sorry…” Clarissa said. “What a shame that you ended up with one of the worst possible partners for the Blast from the Past tournament.”

“What? No… I’m not mad at that… well… not primarily anyway. There was something else that bothered me and that was Christina winning the world title. I don’t remember the last time I’ve ever felt such hate for someone… but it’s like she stole that moment from me. That should’ve been me considering that I beat her, but no, they just hand her the fucking shot for just no fucking reason. She shouldn’t be a world champion right now. In fact, she shouldn’t have even had the shot at all.”

“I agree with you and I absolutely see what you’re saying. I know that you’ve never really been a fan of hers and you probably never will be!”

“Of COURSE I never will be! I HATE the BITCH!” I paused as Clarissa widened her eyes in shock. She was not expecting me to come out so strong about my hatred.

“I know she’s annoying to you but what has she actually DONE to you?”

“She stole MY world title last night…” I exclaimed, further concerning Clarissa.

“Are you sure you’re not taking this hate of hers too far?” she asked.

“That world title that she doesn’t deserve gives me every reason to abhor and despise every fiber of her being! She deserves nothing! She’s a world champion that won off of what was supposed to be my shot! I don’t care if last night would’ve been double duty with Blast From the Past! I know I would’ve found a way to beat Roxi last night regardless. I’m so SICK of her ALWAYS being in my way and never leaving me the hell alone! Everywhere I turn when it comes to my SCW career, there she is! It’s like she’s stalking me, Clarissa!”

“Let’s take a step back now, Andrea! We really don’t need to be letting last night get to your head that much.”

“But she’s ALWAYS IN MY WAY! She wouldn’t leave me alone after I defeated her and now she swoops in and takes the world title? HELL NO! Unfortunately, I HAVE to get through HER now in order to get what I want! I hate to admit that I actually WANT to face her now… but the reason for that is because she has something that I deserve… not to give her the My Bloody Valentine rematch that she is so DESPERATE to have but doesn’t deserve at all! Aside from that, I want nothing to do with her. I hope the powers that be fix this and give me a title match against her! It’s not FAIR how she can just drop in and win a world title like that just because for whatever fucking reason the powers that be handed her a shot she never deserved…”

Clarissa didn’t respond right away and I can see a look of concern in her eyes. She would eventually support my crusade against Christina when Violent Conduct came around, but at this point, she was confused as to why I held such a strong hatred for her at this point.

“...I’m going to make it a vow to correct this…” I told her. “I swear to god that if I challenge for the world title and she has the title, I’m going to take it from her! That’s my vow! I’m going to fix this…”

“You do realize that if the public knew about this hatred that you have for her, that would ruin your reputation, right?”

“You make a good point. Can I trust you to keep this hate that I have for Christina between us for the time being?”

“Sure…” Clarissa said with a reluctant sigh. “Your secret is safe with me. Just… try not to let this consume you, okay?”

I nodded in understanding as we both continued on with our lunch and our conversation moved to other subjects.

Of course, as the world knows, I did, in fact, live up to my vow. A month later, I would win my first world championship and it was such an amazing feeling… one that I would never forget. It’s a feeling that I hope to achieve again soon enough once I am done dealing with that pathetic, hyphenated Latina fraud.

November 18, 2020

Alone in my hotel room, I was letting all of my negative feelings and emotions regarding my High Stakes opponent coarse through my veins. I saw that there was a wrapped gift on my dresser and I went and got it. I saw that it was from Clarissa and I didn’t hesitate to open it. What I saw made me smile. I had something happy to remember and this memory was a golden framed picture of me the moment I became the world champion. There I was with the world championship in my right hand as I raised it over my head! I had a big smirk on my face, particularly when I looked down on Christina who was out of it at that point.

“Now THIS… is what I’m talking about…” I said with a smile. But this smile turned into a sigh when I remembered the summer of hell that would come after that. Still, my hatred for Christina overshadowed this as I reflected on the biggest moment of my career. “...when I won that title, it meant the world to me. It meant a dream come true. It meant that I had made it as a main eventer in this business. It meant that I had proven once and for all that I had what it took to become a world champion. Of course, it meant once and for all that I was vastly superior to that piece of trash Christina Rose…”

Looking at Christina’s face in the picture and how out of it she was at that moment filled my heart with joy.

“Winning my first world championship was absolutely sweet, but the fact that I took it from HER? Oh god, that was satisfying. I was so elated that I realized my dream at HER expense considering that she never deserved the championship to begin with. It was a TERRIBLE injustice that she got to cut in front of ME in line after I had defeated her one on one… but when I realized this dream, I corrected the injustice and I am never going to forget that. There was justice in the world the moment this happened… and the best part was that there was still more joy at her expense to be had…

I placed the picture on the counter in front of me when I reflected on some great times… when I knew in my heart that I proved that I was leagues above Christina Rose and her bullshit.

April 14, 2020

Back in Sedona, there was an incredible celebration with my family and with my friends. I remember all the smiles and all the joy going around and how supportive everyone was. I stood in front of everyone with a bright, although fake, smile considering how I wanted this to be all about me and not about the family legacy and I continued to express the gratitude that I had begun to express just a few minutes prior.

“You have all been incredibly helpful and inspirational to me in every measurable way in my journey to achieve what I achieved two days ago…” I said in a lie through my teeth to my immediate family, my former friend Chelsea LeClair and anyone else that was at that party. “I really love you all for being here to celebrate this with me and although some of you thought I was crazy for even thinking about taking part in professional wrestling I do want to say that I’m proud to have proven you wrong.”

I paused for laughter at this point from everyone, although I was feeling bitter toward some of the people at the party for never believing in me at all. It was harder than it looked to pretend to be so humble, nice and gracious when that part of my nature was slipping away with time.

“So yeah… thank you all for being here and I’m so stoked to share this moment with you! I know that you’re all going to be there for me to support me in what I expect is going to be a lengthy world championship run!”

I fake smiled at the people that were at the party as they cheered for me. I put down the glass that I had and briefly left the dinner. I couldn’t get out of there fast enough considering I was in the same room with people that I couldn’t stand whatsoever. I made the decision to leave my father’s home and just take a quick breather on his porch and once I sat down, the first thing I noticed was Clarissa looking down at me and shaking her head with a smirk on her face.

“You are unbelievable, you know that right?” I was initially unsure if she was mad at me or not, but when she had a laugh, I knew that she wasn’t. “You’re such a good bullshitter, Andrea! You and I both know that this wasn’t about your family and friends celebrating this with you at all.”

“You got that right!” I said with a scoff. “Realizing my dream was incredibly nice, don’t get me wrong about that but I am honestly more proud of taking that championship off of Christina than I am of winning the thing. It was never about my family. It was never about making my fans happy. It never was about inspiring my friends and family or Jane Nobody in Cousinfuckerville, Wyoming. It was about righting a wrong and taking that title from that bitch. THAT is what this was all about. It’s not about them, it’s about ME! Do you realize how hard it can be sometimes to pretend to actually care about the fans when you really don’t?”

“It’s an inconvenience, I imagine. So that’s how you really feel, Andrea?”

“Of course. This wasn’t about them. This was about me! I better get back to the party! They’re expecting me in there and they’re expecting me to keep up with this facade that I actually give a damn about them and the stupid family legacy. So… I’ll see you later, alright?”

“Sure. Have fun!! Give them an Oscar winning performance!”

I rolled my eyes in a jovial, jocular fashion at Clarissa’s sarcasm as I went back inside the party to maintain the facade that I would eventually discard for good when Violent Conduct came around. Times were good, there was no denying that. But three weeks later? Things were about to get even better…”

May 3, 2020

“This is… the Christina Rose is OVER party….” I said with a laugh as I had my camera on for a private vlog! I held my World Championship over my shoulder and I was beaming with pride as I documented the happiness that would come my way on this particular evening. There was a “Christina Rose is OVER’ banner hanging from the ceiling with confetti everywhere and even a pinata of Christina herself that was hanging near the banners. I was eating a slice of cake and having a drink of some Sprite as I kept my own, personal, self-indulgent celebration going.

“I don’t know what SCW was thinking giving Christina her UNDESERVED rematch against ME tonight… as if they hadn’t handed her enough undeserved world championship matches… BUT… unlike Roxi Johnson, I didn’t choke! I had my first of probably many world championship defenses against Christina and… no SHIT… I won!”

I scoffed at this, further highlighting my real, true personality behind closed doors when nobody was watching.

“Obviously, I’m ecstatic that I was able to win tonight and remain the world champion but I have to tell you that I’d be lying if I said that the best part was anything besides the fact that FINALLY… at LAST… I can move on from that bitch! God, four months of dealing with HER? I don’t even know how Seleana can even be married to someone like that. Maybe Seleana is just as stupid as Christina herself is. We can never really know these things but still, it was ridiculous that I had such a difficult time shaking her. She tries to throw herself into my life and career as if she ever had the right to do so and of course, she paid the price for it: STILL the Sin City Wrestling Bombshells World Champion!

I’m incredibly happy that I get to move on to bigger and better things as the world champion… to move on from her… to finally put her behind me… I am honestly so relieved that I have finally done so. I proved that I was superior to her in every way! I proved that there was nothing that she can do to slow me down. This is now the third match that I’ve faced her in one on one and I’ve won every single one of them! Isn’t this GRAND? Of course it is… now, if Christina were to ever watch this… which she never will because I will never be stupid enough to release this publicly… then I’d have a couple of messages for her. For one… there’s this one…”

I paused to flip a middle finger to the camera, obviously directed at Christina herself.

“...and then there’s this: Christina. You need to stop being obsessed with me, sweetheart. You need to stop trying to be my friend and I REALLY hope that I’ve made it clear enough that we’re never going to be friends no matter how bad you want it. You need to stop trying to be better than me and you especially need to quit pretending that there is ANY sort of rivalry between us because spoiler alert: there isn’t. Three matches to none isn’t a rivalry, it’s a blowout. I have no reason to EVER want to face you again. As far as this thing between you and I is concerned? It’s over.  I really hope that after all this, you leave me alone and move on with your life and career. Please do… seriously!”

I had a nice laugh to myself as I ran up the score on Christina without actually doing so since it was a private vlog of mine and not something that I would release to the public if only to maintain being a fake, fan friendly inspiration to the massies and not to be exposed for who I truly am. I picked up a kendo stick that was next to me out of the view of the camera and I walked back to the Christina pinata, taking a few swings at it before it broke open. No candy fell out whatsoever.

“Oh look! It’s empty… just like Christina herself every time she tries to be better than me! If only I could beat the shit out of her to the point where she’d never wrestle again. Bye now!”

I shut off the camera at that point and I walked back to my bed. I lied on it and reflected on my complete and total domination of Christina Rose up to that point, giving me something else to smile and laugh at at her expense.

June 24, 2020

“Andrea! Calm down! Please!”

My mother was pleading with me to calm down after I had flipped over the coffee table in my mother’s living room. The botched tag team match with Christina, Roxi and Alicia was on the screen and I had just happened to walk in when she was watching the ending of that match.

“...don’t tell me to calm down…” I said to her. “It’s BULLSHIT!”

This drew my brother into the room and he too, was going to try to calm me down.

“Andrea, it’s just one match” he tried to reason. “I know that this is coming off the heels of losing the world title but…”

“Oh it’s not even THAT, Eddie!” I said with a raised, irritated voice. “It’s not even THAT! The fact that the PIECE OF SHIT now has a WIN OVER ME!”

My sudden anger caught both of them off guard.

“The fact that HER OF ALL PEOPLE PINNED ME.. UNDER SUCH BULLSHIT CIRCUMSTANCES!”

“Andrea…” my mother said.

“I WASN’T LEGAL! THAT SHOULDN’T COUNT! SHE IS NOT BETTER THAN ME! The WORST part isn’t even the fact that I let my dad down! The worst part is the fact that SHE OF ALL PEOPLE PINNED ME! IT’S BULLSHIT!”

“Where in the hell is this coming from, Andrea?” my brother asked me with extreme concern. “You’ve never expressed such anger about Christina before. I thought you liked her.”

I glared at my brother with evil intentions in my eyes not realizing that I was blowing my cover about my true feelings. When I glanced back at my mother, I saw the same, shocked concern on her face as well. In this instant, I remembered that they were unaware of how much I abhorred her and I knew I had to backtrack.

“Guys… I’m so sorry…” I said in an exaggerated, quivering voice, narrowing my eyes in my best attempt to produce crocodile tears. “I didn’t mean any of that, okay? It’s just… it was Father’s Day and I wanted to win that match for him and… well…”

I paused, letting the crocodile tears flow down my face.

“...I didn’t… and I haven’t been able to think straight and… it just really got to me that I lost that match under those types of circumstances and… I don’t know what to do right now. Everything feels so hard and… and…”

“Oh sweetheart…” my mother said with a sympathetic tone as she came over to hug me. This definitely deescalated the tension in the room that was caused by my outburst. “I know things are hard… for all of us! But they’re going to get better, I promise.”

“You think so?” I said through my fake tears.

“They will, sis…” my brother said to me from a distance. After my mother and I broke our embrace, she shut off the television.

“I just… I need some time alone right now…” I said in my fraudulent, sullen voice.

“Sure…” my brother said. “Whatever you need!”

I nodded as I walked out of the living room, through the kitchen and into my father’s backyard. I went by his old fire pit getting as far away from them as possible. After drying my eyes, I just smirked and had a chuckle to myself.

“Suckers…” I said with a laugh. “Like I give a damn about my fucked up father…”

Still, my anger over being pinned by Christina was burning deep inside of me and I knew that my hatred inside of my heart for her was only growing wider.

“If she EVER stands in my way again… the consequences? Oh… they’re going to be SEVERE!!!!”

I stared into the fire pit, not realizing how prophetic those words really were, not realizing how much my hatred toward her had grown in the prior months… nor how much it would continue to grow once she decided to walk back into my life uninvited after Summer XXXtreme…

November 19, 2020

“I can’t wait to get High Stakes over with…” I admitted to Clarissa when we spoke inside of my Saxon hotel room. In no way was I feeling excited over Sunday. Sunday felt like business and nothing but to me. As much as beating Christina Rose multiple times had given me joy in the past, I already knew that doing it once more wasn’t going to bring that same joy. Clarissa raised her eyebrows in surprise of what I just said. “...I know that win or lose, this whole thing with Christina is finally going to be done and over with.”

The finality that I just expressed, ironically enough given the hatred I held in my heart for Christina for months, actually gave me a sense of calm and relief.

“I’m surprised that you’d say that.” Clarissa admitted. “I figured you were hankering to destroy her.”

“There is a hankering, don’t get me wrong on that. But I really want to move on to bigger and better things at this point. Christina to me is really a stepping stone to get back where I deserve to be. I’ve never seen her as anything beyond that. But really, you have no idea how ready I am to finish this once and for all with her. I’ve held so much hatred for her for so long and at High Stakes I get to just purge all of it. More than anything, I can’t stand her because so much of my Sin City Wrestling run has been tied up in dealing with her and her bullshit!”

I paused and reflected on basically this whole saga between us for most of the last year. While this didn’t anger me at all, it absolutely frustrated me.

“For the last year, Clarissa… everywhere I’ve turned, she’s always there. No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, I can’t fucking get rid of her! I never wanted her in my life. She decided to just walk right in uninvited when she damn insulted me last December by comparing me to her. Then she challenged me to a match, and after I beat her, I thought I was done but NOOOOO… She's showing me a picture of our fathers. And JUST when I thought I was rid of her after I took her out of the world title picture, there she is again after Summer XXXtreme. I remember that very well… when my summer of hell was at rock bottom following that loss in the triple threat…”

Bringing up my summer of hell caused me to narrow my eyes in bitterness.

“I just couldn’t take it anymore. Everything went completely wrong that summer and there was just a piece of me that was relieved that it was done with and then next thing I know… there she is AGAIN… giving me condolences for a father that I was bitter toward at that point. I didn’t ask for her fucking condolences! I didn’t ask for her to try to be a friend to me. WHY couldn’t the woman just get the FUCKING HINT?”

“Andrea, now’s not a good time to get heated. I get your frustrations with her and all, but this hate that you have held for her has consumed you. I’m not saying it’s unjustified. You have every right to feel the way you feel. But you said it yourself! You want to move on to bigger and better things once this is all over… and I think that’s exactly the attitude that you should have.”

I didn’t respond right away to Clarissa’s comment as I walked to the counter in the room. I saw that I had a diary there as I replayed that conversation with her after Summer XXXtreme in my head.

“I want to read you something…” I said to her.

“Go ahead.”

Picking up the diary, I turned in Clarissa’s direction and I found the entry that I was looking for.

“Can my summer of hell get any worse?” I began to read aloud. “On top of the fact that I’ve lost four in a row and have completely fallen out of the world title picture… Christina… CHRISTINA decides to come by and give me condolences to my father. FUCK HER! What gives her that right? Why can’t she just leave me alone? Booking that stupid tag match back on Father’s Day was already bad enough and now she’s doing THIS? I’ve had it! Back in June, after that fucked up tag match, I made a promise to myself that if she ever got in my way again, the consequences were going to be severe. How severe? I’m talking CAREER… OVER…”

“So you had Violent Conduct planned that very night…”

“Exactly…” I said without remorse as I continued to read aloud. “How am I going to do this? As much as it sickens me to actually do this, I am going to stoop to her level. No matter how much it makes me want to throw up, I’m actually going to pretend to be her friend. I will let this fake friendship happen for a few weeks. I’m going to let her think that this friendship that she’s obsessively wanted for so long is actually real. I’m going to give her what she wants… and then, when the timing is right… when I have her right where I want her… BOOM! I’m going to knock her the fuck out and ensure that she NEVER wrestles again! I will see to it that she suffers the worst hell she’s ever felt in her career. I’ll hurt her so bad she would never want to come back after she heals… and she’s going to regret ever inserting herself into my life without my permission…”

I closed the diary and put it back on the counter, chuckling without any remorse at all. I could see a look of concern in Clarissa’s eyes as she stands up, comes up to me and gently grabs my wrists.

“Andrea… as a friend, there’s something I should tell you.”

“Yeah?”

“This needs to stop… I know it will at High Stakes, but I need you to promise me that regardless of the outcome, you let ALL of this go because holding so much hate for someone for so long, no matter how justified it is, it just isn’t healthy.”

“I understand that… and that’s why I can’t wait to move on. But if she wins… she won’t… but if she does somehow… that gives her the last word and I couldn’t just let it end like that.”

“Win or lose, you’re going to let it end however it ends. If she wins, leave it at that. Be better than her! You beat her at My Bloody Valentine and she was already wanting to even the score with you. You’re better than that. I want you to remember that no matter what happens, it will not take away from the wars you have already won with her. Okay? Win or lose, don’t be pushing for another match with her. You deserve better than that and it’s about time you quit dragging yourself through this hatred. Let it all out at High Stakes… and be done with it.”

I knew that Clarissa had always cared for me, but I was definitely feeling a bit confused. I wasn’t expecting this type of talk from her.

“That’s… an interesting take.”

“I’ve watched you get emotional and furious and angry and just completely out of whack over anything related to that woman since the night she won the title from Roxi. I warned you not to get so consumed in this hate that you have for her and you ended up getting consumed in it. What I’m telling you is that moving on after Sunday is the best thing you can do for yourself from a psychological standpoint. You won’t need to burden yourself with all of this negative emotion any longer. You’re better than her. You always were. You’ve shown that over and over again. For her, High Stakes is about padding her ego. For you? It’s about moving on and letting go. You do understand where I am coming from, right?”

“Yeah… I do…” I said with a calmer tone than I’ve had in quite some time. “You’re right. I should let this go when it’s over, no matter what the outcome is… and that’s exactly what I am going to do… because at the end of the day, I am NOT her… and thank fucking god for that! The big picture? Win or lose? I get to move on with my life and with my career and I get to pretend that she never existed in my life at all!”

Clarissa flashes a quick smile, obviously glad that I saw the perspective she was providing me with.

“Good! I know this was weird for you Andrea, but I’m looking out for you… just like I always had looked out for you since GCW when Myra was abusing the hell out of you!”

We exchanged a hug, which was of course, genuine considering the long friendship we’ve had for the last four and a half years.

“Sunday… I purge this hatred… and then I get back to where I deserve to be…”

As the day wore on, this determination wouldn’t fade. I knew what High Stakes was all about for me and I knew that no matter what, I was going to get back to the top where I belonged one way or another…

November 20, 2020

“Violent Conduct was catharsis for me…” I said in a voice over, as a replay of my assault on Christina Rose at Violent Conduct is shown. Christina’s face getting smashed into the monitor and the brainbuster stood out the most. “...it was one of the most freeing feelings that I’ve ever had as a professional wrestler. But was I satisfied? Hell no I wasn’t…”

The next clip shows highlights of my victory over Seleana Zdunich in a streetfight when I beat her up so badly that she was declared unfit to continue.

“...I don’t regret what I did to Seleana. She deserved it. To add on top of what I had done on Violent Conduct by shutting down the person that was closest to her? Oh god, it was such a rush! Of course, a certain someone tried getting revenge and that didn’t work out so well… after all…

The next clip of this pre-promo vignette highlights Christina’s actions that would lead to her suspension.

“...she got herself suspended… because… of COURSE she did! Once again, attempted revenge. Once again, failure… and of course, she’s not the only one either…”

Lastly, the vignette shows me winning the cage match against Brittany Williams after I blinded her with mace. After that, the live camera comes on me as I stand inside of an empty, abandoned church in the Las Vegas area. I was definitely feeling cold and calculated as I began to express my thoughts.

“Do you think I am here to apologize and repent for what you’ve all just seen? I’m not! Christina wants to go around and give apologies for the two times she came after me since Violent Conduct… but I’m not apologizing for ANYTHING! I have no apologies for what I did at Violent Conduct. I have no remorse, no guilt, no shame for beating the shit out of Seleana. I have NO REGRETS for beating the shit out of your daughter inside of that cage, Christina. The ONLY regret that I’ve EVER had with you was not finishing the job at Violent Conduct like I should’ve. I don’t know how the fuck you survived that, but come Sunday, it’s going to be a purge for me! You thought Violent Conduct was something, Christina? Huh? That was just a TASTE of the hatred that I have held back for more than six months! You can shove those apologies straight up your ass, I’m going to tell you that for a fact right now. You can shove your apologies about my father straight down your throat so you can finally shut the fuck up and do the wrestling world a favor! You want to apologize for something? Apologize for EVER comparing me to you! Why don’t you apologize to me for EVER being part of my life when I NEVER wanted you in it at ALL? Yeah, why don’t you apologize for cutting in front of me in line, getting a title shot against Roxi that you NEVER deserved and stealing my title and my moment from me? Until you apologize for any of those things, your apologies are empty to me! This Sunday, I get to purge all of my hatred and win or lose, I get to do the ONE thing that I’ve been trying to do for this WHOLE YEAR and that’s getting the fuck away from you and moving on with my life and my career! Win or lose on Sunday, it’s DONE! If you beat me somehow, I’m NOT going to seek you out for a rematch because following this match? I’m moving on!

I want nothing to do with you! If I end up hospitalizing you, perfect ending for me!

Do you HONESTLY believe that beating me in this match is going to FINALLY avenge your ego when it comes to me? Answer me that. Do you TRULY think that beating me ONE time is going to erase all the times I got the better of you? If you beat me, what? You get revenge for Violent Conduct? You get revenge for yourself? You get revenge for Seleana? Is that how it works? Let me fill you in on a secret here, Christina. Revenge? It’s as empty and as shallow as YOU because revenge? You gain nothing from it except for a temporary moment of victory. Beating me on Sunday may give you revenge that you get to have for ONE fleeting moment… but you know what it WON’T do, Christina? It’s not going to reverse the outcome of My Bloody Valentine. It’s not going to reverse the fact that I took my first world championship from you. It’s not going to change the fact that I retained against you three weeks after the fact! None of that changes, Christina. You’ll NEVER be able to avenge that and I know that bothers you somewhere. It has to! You’re the biggest egotist on this entire roster man or woman! The world has to revolve around you and YOUR bullshit! All you get out of this whole saga is revenge and closure. I get closure too but I also get out of it my first world championship and the multiple times I’ve made an impact at YOUR expense… and the funny part is, that revenge for you isn’t even guaranteed.

I’ve already got far more out of this than you ever could by winning this match and that's not me sounding like someone ready to lose. Fuck that! I’m planning on going into High Stakes and I’m planning on putting one final exclamation point on my dominance over you once and for all AND I get to move on from you… FINALLY! You want to come in here trying to avenge all your loved ones and you’re going to come in here motivated, I’m not going to deny any of that but just imagine what that conversation with Seleana is going to be like when you have to look her in the eyes and tell her that you failed. Would you be able to handle that? Could you handle the reality of having to look at her, tears in both of your eyes probably, and apologizing to her for being a failure of a wife? You couldn’t. I know this because I had to do the same thing with my family during the summer of hell when I couldn’t regain the World Championship. It was the sickest feeling in the world I tell you… one that I vowed never to experience again which is another reason why I discarded such an outdated family legacy.

Would you be able to handle looking your daughter in the eye and explaining to her that you failed to get revenge at High Stakes because I am, always have been and always will be better than you? Would you? How would Brittany feel about that? Would she be disgusted by you that she’d beat the shit out of you just the way she did at Mother’s Day 2018 and then spent weeks bragging about it and slandering your name while she claimed you were an evil woman? It wouldn’t surprise me. You people in the SCW version of the Kardashian family would be a perfect fit for the United States Congress considering how often you all flip flop on your bullshit! Imagine the apologies you’d have to make for your loved ones for being a failure? Me? I got nothing to apologize for… nobody to apologize to. I don’t have that emotion at stake or dragging me down the way it did at Summer XXXtreme. Do you realize how freeing it is when you DON’T have that much emotion running through you and you can just concentrate on being you? Aside from the hate that I have had for you for over six months, what I have felt for you is absolutely nothing!

You don’t take kindly to me treating you like you’re nothing… and I want to make it clear that in this company with everything you’ve accomplished… yeah, you are something in the lore and the history of Sin City Wrestling. Your abilities are something that even NOW I don’t deny… even if mine are SUPERIOR in every way but still. But to me? As far as my life is concerned? As far as I’m concerned? You’re just as dead to me as my father! You have ALWAYS felt like NOTHING to me… NOTHING from a personal standpoint, not a business standpoint. I’m not burying your whole career here. I’m not talking about you as a wrestler, I am talking about you as a person! As a human being… as a person… you’re NOTHING to me and you always were and I don’t give a fuck if you’re so mad that I’ve treated you the way I’ve treated you! I’m not fucking sorry! I don’t regret any of it! When I first came into this company, I didn’t think of you at all! I knew of you. I’d heard of you. I didn’t like what I had heard of you. I looked at you and I saw someone that I never wanted to be. Sure, we shared the chamber match, sure even without the chamber match and all our history we were probably going to meet in the ring at one point or another… but that’s where I would’ve drawn the line. I never wanted to meet you. I never wanted to be your friend. Hell, the only reason why I ever wrestled you at all at My Bloody Valentine was to use you as a stepping stone to the world title AND to maintain this facade that I had that I was ‘for the people’ and all of that garbage.

For so long, you’ve whined about me praising you in one comment and putting you down the next… so explain to me what the fuck that was when you spent some time running down my recent victories, saying that they’re impressive and then putting asterisks on them?

‘You only beat Seleana because she passed out.’ Bitch, really? Not only would the referee have counted an inevitable pinfall if he didn’t call off the match, I beat her last year just before the chamber, remember that? You can’t honestly sit there and tell me that I only beat her because she passed out. The referee called it because he knew there was no way she was going to win. I made her BODY quit! I beat the SHIT out of it until it couldn’t take it anymore! She may not have quit mentally… but her BODY fucking quit! I tortured and tormented her until her body quit and I have no shame in that. You want to talk about the tag match? First off, I did what I had to do and secondly, you’re one to talk about bullshit considering you ‘beat me’ in that tag match on Father’s Day when the referee had no business making a three count considering I wasn’t the legal wrestler at that point. At least the legal woman was actually pinned which is more than I can say for the ONE bullshit win you’ve gotten over me up to this point and knowing you and your career, I’m almost certain you’ve won PLENTY of matches the way that I won that tag team match so don’t come at me and pretend YOU’RE the honorable one in all this! Don’t hate on me and put the blame on me for winning within the rules of all of those matches. I’m surprised you didn’t try to do the same thing for the three times I’ve beaten you in singles competition… then again, you took the predictable route and parroted off your daughter saying that everything I’ve ever accomplished is because of you. I already addressed that last time I turned on the camera. You already know how I debunked that and I don’t need to recap it. It was all just a convenient coincidence that you happened to be there, period.

You’re the one that wanted to be a part of my life because prior to you coming out and fangirling over me, what the fuck were you doing in Sin City Wrestling that was in any way relevant? Losing to Jessie Salco in last year’s High Stakes event? What the fuck did you accomplish between the night that I retained my title against you and Violent Conduct? Can you name me ONE win during that time period that anyone in this company would actually remember right off the bat? Sam Marlowe on a random Climax Control in a match that nobody remembers? The Queen for the Day match at Into the Void? To be fair… it’s not ENTIRELY insignificant… after all you used your obsession with me to abuse your power and book that trash ass title shot tag team match and even THAT? Honestly? How impressive is that when the only competition you had was Roxi and Seleana and you had a chance to beat up some nobody named Tallyn and Jessie fucking Salco to get ahead? The ONLY reason why ANYONE in this company ever REALLY started talking about you… is because of me! I beat the shit out of you and that finally got everyone talking about you again. You got suspended, I did those BESTSELLER t-shirts and everyone was talking about you again… and that was only because of me! You talk about ME being irrelevant without YOU? Bitch, between the night I finally put you out of my life for good… or at least I thought I did… and Violent Conduct you basically were reduced to being just another bitch on the roster. Like beating Mercedes Vargas at Summer XXXtreme is anything impressive? Your wife is having a pretty decent Roulette title run and the entire time, you’re just her glorified cheerleader while clearly having your focus in other companies.

It is only because of ME that anyone around here is speaking your name again. Earlier this year, I took up your challenge and had people talking about you again. I won the title from you. I retained against you. You had that spotlight because of ME… you fucking parasite! And without me? You’re just another Sam Marlowe: someone whose time has clearly come and gone as far as being relevant around here yet who doesn’t understand that this company and many of the people in the locker room have moved on from you. I NEVER asked for any of this, Christina. It was nice of you to admit that you were overbearing… but that doesn’t do shit for me. I never asked you to be part of my life. I never wanted you to be part of my life. In fact, I’m more than comfortable with NOT seeking a rematch against you if you so happen to beat me because NOT seeking that rematch with you would prove once and for all that I’M the bigger person! I beat you at My Bloody Valentine and you were already talking about evening the score.

If you somehow beat me at High Stakes, I won’t be doing that crap. There won’t be a ‘wicked revenge plot’. I’ll simply move on. I’d let you have the last word because that last word is empty to begin with. I already have my three prior wins against you to hang my hat on with two of the three carrying the biggest weight in all of this. But at the end of the day? I’m the one that gets to finish this my way! I’m not walking into High Stakes to lose. I’m walking into High Stakes to get you out of my life for good AND to make sure that you never, EVER come near me again! I want you to understand that everything that happens to you on Sunday is YOUR fault! You’re the one that wanted this! You’re the one that thought she had a free ticket into my life when she had done nothing to earn her place in it. Come Sunday?

I’m going to make you REGRET that you EVER tried to force a friendship on me!

I’m going to make sure that you REGRET that you EVER compared me to you!

I’m going to make you be SORRY for the moment that you fucking embarrassed me by showing me the picture of our fathers!

I’m going to make you be SORRY that you EVER stole my moment when you beat Roxi for the championship!

Not only am I going to make you quit on your wife… not only am I going to make you quit on your daughter… I’m going to make you quit on that little girl that was such a big fan of you… and there’s no fucking way you could EVER recover from that guilt and I will GLADLY make you experience that!

I’m going to make you APOLOGIZE to me for EVER being in my way.

When I’m done with you on Sunday, win or lose, I am DONE with you! No longer will I have to look over my shoulder and see your nasty face with that trash ass hair color looking right at me. No longer will I ever have to be connected to your fucking name here in Sin City Wrestling again. No longer will you be the bane of my existence! No longer will I harbor any hatred of you Christina… because on Sunday?

I’m purging all of it… and you get to experience EVERYTHING! You get to know how much I REALLY hate your fucking guts! You get to experience my pain… and I know for a fact that you couldn’t handle it.

On Sunday, I’m finally rid of you and that’s going to be the best feeling in the world!

I get to FINALLY exorcise the DEMON that you are out of my career… out of my LIFE!

And afterward?

I’m reclaiming what belongs to ME!

With all of that hatred and anger inside of me, I walked over to the camera and shut it off, relieved that I was able to get SOME of my anger out. I sat back down in the congregation seating of the church, reminiscing about my entire saga with Christina. I maintained a smile on my face knowing that on Sunday… win or lose… I finally expunge someone I NEVER wanted in my life at all...

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Re: Christina Rose v Andrea Hernandez - I Quit Match
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 11:35:12 PM »
November 2nd
Las Vegas, Nevada
Family Courts and Services Center

Everything had been happening so fast for Crystal Zdunich. It was only yesterday when she had faced the hardest thing in her entire life. She had witnessed an individual pass away and despite her best efforts to really be that of a super hero the fact is she was just too late. She was too late in trying to aid Angelica Valdez-Martinez and in the end the Lung Cancer ended up taking away the little girl’s biological mother. There was so much to do and it felt like there wasn’t any time. At least being suspended gave Christina the time she needed to focus on these necessary personal matters. She had to visit the family court in order to legally adopt Aurora and become her mother. She had to visit the funeral home in order to make arrangements for a woman who didn’t have any family, and of course there was other things such as her wrestling and movie career but none of those were as important as being there for Aurora.

For the first time in her life Crystal knew that she had to put away her selfish ways. This was her second chance at mother hood and the most important thing was being there for the ten year old girl. Nothing else really mattered. There were sighs as Crystal’s car pulled up into the parking lot of the family court. Crystal and Seleana both stepped out of the car as they were joined by Aurora who was sluggish in her walk. Crystal just bends down as she looks into the eyes of the little girl.

“Hey pumpkin you don’t have to be with us if you don’t want too.  I know Brittany and Halo are willing to look after you today. Today is going to be a hard day for us and I don’t want you to feel overwhelmed by everything. I just want you to have some time to process everything and have time to mourn what just happened…”

Seleana nods her head in return as she gazes back at the little girl.

“Yes chickie… We just want you to take it easy and we don’t want to stress you out by everything. I know all of this is happening so fast…”

The little girl however just opens her arms and she wraps them tightly around Crystal. She slowly gazes up into her eyes as she looks at the both of them.

“I know but I think my mommy would want me to stay by both of your sides. She trusted me with you. I know it’s sad that she passed away but at least she is in a much better place now. In heaven she doesn’t have to suffer and she can fly like an angel…”

Christina nods her head as she looks back at the little girl.

“Exactly and seeing as your mother’s name was Angelica she truly was an angel. If you are feeling up to it Seleana and I will be honored to have you by our side today. We just want you feel happy but if things happen to be too much by all means we can just stop. We can put this all off until another day and maybe do something fun. I just don’t want you to feel like it’s all too much…”

Aurora however just shakes her head as she looks back at Christina.

“It’s okay… Let’s just go inside and we can play it all by ear… As long as I am with you nothing else matters. You made a promise that you would protect and I trust you with everything Christina…”

Christina gets a little choked up as she holds the little girl’s hand. Seleana stands on the other side of Aurora and holds the other hand. Together the three of them begin to walk to the inside of the court building. A few moments go by as they go through the metal director followed by other normal things one would do at a court house. They check in and it isn’t long before they are brought into the clerk’s office. Christina seems nervous as the three of them are sitting across from the court clerk. It’s a middle aged woman who just looks at the three ladies in the room and begins to speak.

“I just want to say from the bottom of my heart that I am so sorry for your lost. I know this must be hard especially to lose somebody right before the holiday…”

Crystal has tears flowing down her cheek already and Seleana tries her best to be the strong one. Little Aurora however just nods her head as she slowly smiles back.

“It’s okay… My mommy was really sick and she isn’t in pain anymore…”

The clerk nods her head as she looks back at them.

“That is definitely a positive way to look at things. Now what I do wish to discuss is the paperwork that your lawyer had sent over. All of this is a formality at this point but because of all of the prep work that you all have put into all of this before the series of unfortunate events today marks the day where you Christina Zdunich and you Seleana Zdunich become the legal parents and guardians of Aurora Valdez-Martinez who will now officially be known as Aurora Zdunich. Are there any questions?!”

Christina doesn’t say anything as she just nods her head in agreement and Seleana does the same in return. Aurora however slowly begins to speak.

“I do have something I need to say. I just want to say that I know it’s very sad that I lost my mommy but this is what she wanted. I know sometimes people are really tough on Christina because of the way she portrays herself inside of the wrestling ring. However out of the ring she is a very sweet and kind person. I have been very sick. I was suffering from Leukemia and Christina really didn’t know me that well. She met me last year during a toys giveaway during Christmas and she has gone above and beyond for my mommy and me. She has helped my mother get a job. She gave us her apartment and she even went as far to pay for all of my cancer treatments. My cancer is now in full remission because of her and I am proud to have her in my life. I know our relationship might have started based on me being her biggest fan but it is now better than that…”

Crystal is absolutely bawling as the little girl continues to talk about her. Christina looks at the girl but Aurora wraps her arms around Crystal and squeezes her as tightly as possible.

“Now she is someone who really loves me and she along with her entire family have welcomed me with open arms. I am proud to have her as a mom and Seleana too… Two mommies is so awesome, and I can’t wait to go home with them. Thank you so much for allowing Christina to adopt me as her daughter…”

Christina could only continue to cry. She had never heard somebody speak so well of her. She was always accustomed to people burying her or throwing her under the bus. She knew in that instant that this was her second chance at motherhood. In the eyes of this little child she truly was like that of a God and none of the bad things that she had ever done in her life had mattered. Christina could only nod her head as she grabs Aurora and pulls her in for a very tight and passionate hug. She looks right into her eyes and continues to speak.

“No matter what happens from here on out I won’t let anything happen to you. I will do my best to be there for you as a mother. You are my number one priority Aurora and I want you to know that. For the past 32 years of my life I have lived life being very selfish. It has always been about me and nothing else really mattered. I know that cannot be the case anymore. I have a little one such as you looking up to me and I refuse to fail you. I won’t fail you.. I won’t let this second chance at motherhood go to waste. Not now and certainly not ever. I know that in the eyes of some super heroes need to be super cool or come off like a Roxi or a Keira. I don’t have any special powers and I definitely don’t wear a cape…”

Aurora smiles back.

“I wouldn’t want you to wear a cape either… I love the person that you are. I know sometimes it might seem unfair how people treat you. People always wish to talk you down and tell you how you are the worst person in the world but they don’t know you like I know you. They don’t see what you do when the cameras aren’t rolling. You are a super hero to me not because you have super powers or anything like that but because you took the time with me. Everybody else always looked down at me but you didn’t. You made me feel special. You were very kind to my mommy and you saved my life. I wouldn’t have it any other way…”

Aurora continues to squeeze the life out of Crystal as she smirks and looks at her in the eyes.

“I love you so much mommy!”

Upon hearing the word mommy absolutely shattered Christina’s heart. She wasn’t expecting it especially from this little girl. She was thinking that maybe she would be called Christina for a few weeks before she got settled in but this little girl had no qualms in her feelings about Crystal. The little girl smiles as she looks over at Seleana and speaks as well.

“And you are also an amazing mommy. I love both of you!”

This was definitely an amazing sight to see within the clerk’s office. Even the clerk was breaking down into tears. She looks at everyone in the room before she slides a document in front of Christina.

“I see that you are absolutely happy with this Aurora and it is an honor on behalf of the state of Nevada to give custody of you over to the Zdunichs. I wish you all the best and I hope things become so much better for all of you. You seem like a nice family and I only see great things from here on out…”

There it was in front of Crystal. It was now official. She had a document that made Aurora her daughter, and now this relationship had officially grown from being biggest fan and mentor to that of mother and daughter. Crystal looked into the eyes of her daughter. She wouldn’t let her down. She would do everything in her power to protect her. Now that she had a ten year old looking up to her Christina knew that she had to make some serious changes in her life. She couldn’t be that selfish person anymore. It would be a learning process but it was one that Christina had welcomed with opened arms… The same arms that would squeeze Aurora into a long passionate hug every time she had laid her eyes on her, Christina stood up waving to the clerk. There seemed to be smiles in the air. Despite the horrible event that was the night before this was definitely a moment to be happy about. Christina looked into the clerk’s eyes.

“Thank you so much for everything. We really appreciate it. You have no idea how much this means…”

The clerk however shakes her head.

“Don’t thank me… I can tell that Aurora really loves you. Just continue being there for that little girl and you will have nothing to worry about. I can tell there is something special within your family…”

Christina nods her head in agreement. That definitely was the truth. The three of them make their way out of the court house. There are smiles everywhere as Aurora looks up at Christina.

“So where are we going to next… That was so awesome mommy…”

Christina can only sigh in return as she looks down at Aurora.

“Actually the next step might be a bit rough for you. I was…. I meant Seleana and I are planning to visit a funeral home and talk about arrangements. I don’t if you want to be there when we talk about all of the nasty details of a funeral and choosing a casket… That could be a hard thing to deal with and…”

Aurora shakes her head as she continues to look at Crystal.

“Mommy as long as I am with you that’s all that matters, you will protect me if things are really rough right.”

Christina nods her head in agreement.

“Of course… I won’t let you deal with anything that you can’t handle… If you are up for it let’s go do it… That’s going to be our next stop…”

With that the Zdunich family all head to their car. They get into their vehicle and speed away down a busy street and we slowly leave on that image.

Local Funeral Home
Las Vegas, Nevada
Same Day

There were smiles within the Zdunich family. You would have never known that they were going the lost of somebody special the day before. However the day started off on a good note. Despite losing Angelica Valdez to cancer the silver lining is that Aurora was now in the care of the very woman that the Valdez-Martinez family had trusted more than anything else in the world and that being Crystal Zdunich. Crystal smiled as she and Aurora had made their way to the inside of the building. Things seemed to be okay for the most part but little did they know that those smiles were going to fade away the moment that they went inside of the building because reality would set, a reality that they would have to plan for a funeral. A few moments went by as they stood in the lobby. It wouldn’t be long before they were greeted by the home’s undertaker David Smith. Mr. Smith slowly nodded his head in agreement as he looked at everyone standing there.

“Good afternoon… You are the Zdunich family right?!”

Christina nods her head looking back at the man.

“That’s correct. I am Christina, I know the two of us spoke over the phone. This is my lovely wife Seleana and this our daughter Aurora… I was her mother who passed away….”

The man nods his head as he looks at everyone in the room.

“My name is David Smith and I will be the one handling everything for you all. I don’t want you to feel stressed or overwhelmed. If there is anything I will definitely take care of things so you don’t have to stress about anything. I just want to say from the bottom of my staff and everybody at the funeral home that I am so sorry for your lost. It must have been really tough to lose somebody so young…”

Crystal just wanted to break out into tears as did Seleana however for some reason the little girl remained strong as she smiled back at the man.

“It’s okay…My mommy wouldn’t want anybody to cry. I know it feels sad and she will definitely be missed but she would rather us remember all of the great times. We will be reunited one and when it happens it is going to be a very magical moment. If it’s okay I do have something I want to say about the service…”

Christina raises her eyes as she looks back as she looks at Aurora.

“Of course this is your mother Aurora. You can have anything you want. So just tell the man any detail you have about how you would like things to go. Seleana and I will be happy to accept whatever you wish…”

Aurora smirks in return.

“Thank you so much! My mother never really liked funerals. Everybody is always so sad whenever they go to them and I guess she didn’t like them because I was a very sick girl. Her biggest fear is one day she might have to put me in a casket and she never wanted to witness that day. I didn’t think this would come so suddenly but I don’t want this to be called a funeral. I want the service to be more of a celebration. I want to release balloons in her name, I want to maybe light a candle in remembering her, and I just want happy thoughts all around!”

The man nods his head in return.

“We definitely can arrange that. Now I am very sorry for asking this but do you know what type of insurance Miss Valdez had on her. We could use the insurance and it really wouldn’t cost you anything…”

Aurora doesn’t know how to answer the question but Christina quickly steps in as she looks at the man.

“She honestly didn’t really have a policy on her but that doesn’t matter. I will take care of the bill. Money isn’t really an option. Spare no expense. Whatever Aurora wants for this celebration ceremony we are going to give it to her. You can just put everything on my American Express Black Card. Although to be honest it might be more of a private affair. Angelica really didn’t have that much of family. There really isn’t another family except for that of Aurora…”

Aurora smiles in return.

“It doesn’t matter… As long as you and Seleana are right by my side that’s all I really need. You two are all of the family I need…”

Seleana quickly chimes in.

“Don’t forget there’s Halo, and Brittany, and my sisters and…”

Seleana begins to go on and on as Christina giggles in return.

“We get it Seleana you have a big family…”

Aurora chimes in.

“But her family is OUR family and that’s all that matters right…We are all in this together. So if all of the family wants to come to support me I would love it, but as long as I have you two that’s all that means the world to me, and I also want for you to speak as well mommy…”

Aurora looks at Christina who slowly nods her head in agreement.

“Of course Aurora, you will get anything you want.”

David looks at everyone in the room before he takes a deep breath. He looks at some paperwork before he glances back at them.

“I am so sorry about asking for insurance that was actually wrong for me. The services and all of the financials have been taken care of by a Mr. Daniel Morgan from Golden Ring Casino. He said he is going to pay for anything and everything that the little girl wants. You also don’t have to worry about the dinner after the service because that will be catered by the Golden Ring Casino in their big ballroom. On behalf of the Golden Ring Casino he just wants you all to relax and keep your mind off of trivial things such as the financials. Just focus on bonding as a family and mourning your lost together…”

Aurora’s eyes open wide up as she finally cries at what’s going on. Not out of being upset or sad but out of the shock that people are actually going out of her way for her. Aurora doesn’t know what to say as she looks over at Christina.

“Mommy… Did you know anything about Daniel doing this for me?!”

Christina shrugs her shoulders.

“Actually I didn’t know anything. I know I am the Special Events Coordinator and I do control a lot of the huge events that happen within the ballroom but I had no idea he would actually do that especially without telling me. I really don’t know what to say about any of it. However this is one thing that I will say Aurora. If anything this just shows you that even though you might not have had the biggest family or even know of anybody outside of your family. There are people in this world that actually care for you and loved your mother. You are a very special girl and anybody in their heart would see that you are nothing less than a perfect angel. You are amazing and have a smile that can light up a room. You just need to continue that trend, and continue being that sweet little girl…”

The little girl smiles as she once again hugs Christina and squeezes the life out of her.

“You are the amazing one mommy. All of your friends are so kind to me! They are just as sweet as you are. I love having all of them in my life and I really love you so much. Everything that you have done for me, nobody has ever done. Everybody would always just look down at me as being the little sickly girl and they would nothing to do with me, but you never acted like that towards me. You only saw the best in me and saw that I could be something really special. I love that so much!”

Christina grabs Aurora and hugs her back as she looks into her eyes.

“Aurora it’s not the fact that you could be something special. It’s the fact that you are special and if people can’t see that they really are blind. I know sometimes life beats us up but you always have to rise above it. I remember when I was around your age. As a matter of fact I was a little older than you. I was 13 and it felt liked everybody hated me.  People would always make fun of me and they would call me names. I guess part of the reason I was drawn to you was the fact that you really reminded me of myself. When I look at you I see myself at that age. You want to experience so much but life keeps dealing curveballs and it’s really unfair. I just had to do whatever it took to change that narrative because you don’t deserve that. You don’t deserve to go through the hell that I went through…”

Aurora thinks about what Christina just said to her as she shakes her head smiling back at her.

“Mommy I know things might have seen rough but we can’t be victims of our situations. We just need to smile and overcome though. I know it hurts that I lost my mommy but there is a huge blessing that came out of this. In what happened in me losing a mommy I actually have gained two in return. I need to smile because as long as I smile it makes me realize that I am not a victim. I am not what the world thinks I am and neither are you. We are both special and as long as I am special in your eyes, and you are special in mine. Does anything else really matter?!”

Crystal shakes her head in return.

“No.. I guess you do have a point… Nothing else should matter…”

Aurora smiles as she looks at the caretaker.

“So when can we start speaking about caskets because my mommy has never really had anything nice in her life…”

Crystal fires back.

“That’s not true… She has had you Aurora…”

Aurora smiles nodding her head.

“Well I guess that’s true but I was maybe thinking if we could get her the Promethian casket…”

The Undertaker looks at the little girl with a surprised expression on his face.

“You mean the casket worth 30,000 dollars that Michael Jackson was buried in… We could definitely make it happen!”

The little girl nods her head in agreement as she looks at everyone in the room. Christina could only nod her head. Nothing else really mattered. Money wasn’t an object. As long as Aurora was happy that’s the only thing that really mattered to her.

Golden Ring Casino
November 8th

Things were finally settling down for Christina Zdunich. The week prior was like she was involved in a living nightmare. The celebration was two days prior to this day and Crystal was already back at it as she held a SCW watch party in the ballroom. Business was booming as the event was a sellout. It was filled with people. It was yet another event that was an absolute success but as Christina was in the middle of tending to all of the business inside of the ballroom it is at that moment where we could see Daniel Morgan staring at her. He crossed his arms as he walked over to her and started to speak.

“Christina… Do you mind if I have a word with you in my office?!”

Christina seems a little confused as she glances back at Daniel with a sigh.

“Did I do something wrong?!”

Daniel however shakes his head as he replies back to her.

“Of course not… I was just hoping that the two of us could have a talk with one another. We really haven’t been able to sit down and have a conversation with one another and I know you have been dealing with a lot lately and I wanted to catch up… So follow me…”

With that Daniel leads Christina to his office. As soon as she walks inside he shuts the door behind them and the two of them just glance at one another as she sits in front of him at his desk. The both of them are quiet until he begins to speak.

“So for starters how are you feeling especially with everything that is going on?!”

Christina just sighs in return as she takes a long deep breath.

“To be honest this has been by far the hardest week of my life. It was hard to try to rush Angelica to the hospital last week. There were so many different thoughts going through my mind. The main thing was I just wanted to do everything right in front of Aurora. I know she looks up to me like I am here idol and I didn’t want to fail her in any way. I tried my best to be her super hero, and the idol who could come to the rescue in the nick of time but it just wasn’t enough.”

Daniel however shakes his head as he looks deep into her eyes.

“Christina you did more than enough. I just wanted to take this time to say some stuff that has been on my mind. I want to let you know that it was a pleasure to cover all of the expenses for Angelica’s funeral. I know you have this mindset that you need to do everything but you can’t be everywhere at all times. Sometimes you just need to just take it easy and let things play out. When I decided that we were going to take care of everything for the funeral it just wasn’t for that little girl…”

Christina raises an eye.

“It wasn’t?! It should have been because she is really sweet…”

“That might be true but I just want to let you know that is has been an honest pleasure to have you become a part of this casino. It has only been a year since you have been here and in that year there has been a share of good and bad but I want to say from the bottom of my heart that the good has definitely outweighed that of the bad. You have taken Golden Ring to new heights. At first it was as a way to make some extra cash as a waitress but you far exceeded those expectations and you went beyond that. You became an events coordinator for this casino and you got us involved in so many different activities that have to do with charity. Through the Christmas charity you have found this little girl and the two of you have been inseparable ever since. I know there are people who really wish to get under your skin but you shouldn’t let any of it bother you… I will be honest when we hired you Mark Ward had mixed reviews about you as a personal assistant…”

He takes a deep breath as he continues to speak.

“He said you can be a bit of a nut case, bat shit crazy if you really wish to be honest however I have been nothing but impressed by your work ethic. I didn’t know you had it in you to really care about somebody other than yourself. This little girl Aurora has brought out the best in you. She has helped you lose your selfish ways. It’s good to really see you caring about somebody else other than yourself. You have been changing for the better and now you need to understand that you are going to be this girl’s mother. You have went far beyond that of your job. You have saved this girl from cancer and that makes you a super hero…”

“I thank you for the kind words Daniel. Honestly it means the world to me but I don’t feel like a super hero…”

“Well you should feel like it because on top of what you just did you now adopted her and have taken another’ woman’s daughter and made her your own. That is the ultimate thing that you could ever do.  Between the fact that you saved the girl’s wife, mentored her, and now adopted her that has been the ultimate sacrifice. That makes you a hero in my eyes and you have really worked your way up from the bottom into being an inspiration to somebody else. That means a lot Christina. You need to understand you are everything to that little girl…”

“And she is everything to me…”

“You need to be there for her. You just buried her mother two days ago and you are already back working here. That is insane. Take some time and just really be there for her. She needs you a lot more than we need you right now…”

“Please you can’t do this to me Daniel… I don’t want to stay home…”

Daniel nods his head in return as she continues to speak.

“I know and I can understand how you feel but I really wasn’t asking you. You need to some time to recuperate from everything you have been through. I know you don’t credit that often but you really have changed for the better. When SCW calls your number I want you to be absolutely ready for whatever is to come your way. The way you lost your cool with Andrea should never happen again. You are much better than that and I think you know that as well. Just be mindful that whatever you do isn’t just being magnified by the wrestling anymore. You now have a little ten year old girl that is looking at every single thing that you do. She might try to immolate you and she is going to look for you to guidance in certain situations. Don’t fail her, and do not stoop to anybody else’s level… Honestly I know to you it might have seem like it was a lot of money for the casino to take care of what happened with the little girl’s mother but honestly I would have done it anyway for you…”

Daniel points at Crystal.

“Whether you wish to believe it or not you are family to us Christina. Everybody at the casino loves you, and I have a saying that family always needs to be taken care us. As awesome as it is for you to bring in business, this place should be the last thing on your mind. Your main focus should be on that little girl and when things are going okay with her you need to then focus on your wrestling career. Get your career back on track. We are always here for you but right now just take a few weeks to spend time with that family. You shouldn’t feel the need to do everything just to be accepted. We will all love you regardless. We just want you to get better for your own wellbeing…”

Christina nods her head as she glances back at him.

“I guess you do have a point. Thank you so much Daniel for everything that you have vested in me. A year ago I honestly didn’t know what I was going to do with myself. I really felt like I was lost. I didn’t know what I was doing or even where I was going. When I lost the Movie Studio I thought that was the end of the road for me. You however helped build me back up and I wouldn’t be anywhere if it wasn’t for you taking a chance on me…”

Daniel points at himself as he just sighs in return.

“As much as I appreciate those comments the truth is it wasn’t me who put you in the position that you are in. It was all of your hard work that brought you exactly everything that you have. You have a great work ethic and I can’t accept any of the praise considering you are the one who took a chance on yourself. As long as you always bet on yourself you will never let yourself down and don’t you ever forget that…”

Daniel shakes his head as he continues to speak.

“I could have honestly made an assumption of what you were going to be like based off of everybody else but I didn’t. I instead decided to see for myself. Don’t let anything bother you. You should be the only judge of your own character. Don’t think of this as me telling you to stay home for bad reasons. I just want you to do the best you possibly can. Be the mother that Aurora needs but more importantly than that. I want you to really be at one hundred percent when it’s time to step into the wrestling ring. I know being suspended sucks but what you have gone through far outweighs the importance of anything wrestling related. You have dealt with some major things and that is respectable. I don’t want you to lose your cool and cost you a chance to wrestle on the biggest Super Card of the year. You aren’t just representing yourself, but you are a role model to Aurora, and you also are a very important representation of this casino. Go make us proud. I know you will be fighting Andrea Hernandez. Don’t let her get under your skin not for anything…”

Christina can only shake her head as she looks back at Daniel with a grin.

“Thank you so much Daniel. I honestly don’t know what to say…”

“You don’t have to say anything. Just go out there and do what you do best. You have made everybody proud at this casino but there comes a time when we wish to see you focus on yourself. Now is that time… Do what you do best…Next time you come to this casino it will be for a big birthday bash for you… Don’t think I forgot you have a birthday at the end of the month.”

Christina can only nod her head as she looks back at Daniel. She walks over to her boss and gives him a long passionate hug. The two nod their head at one moment and it’s on this image that we slowly fade out on.

November 20th
Local Cemetery
Present Day

It had been a few weeks since Angelica Valdez has passed away to her battle with cancer. It had been a rough few weeks but Christina seemed to be coping with wife a little better. On this evening Christina had decided to bring Aurora to the cemetery. This would be the first time that either of them had visited the gravesite since the day of the funeral. Christina held onto her daughter’s hand as tightly as possible as the two walked hand and hand over to where the plot where Angelica was buried. As soon as they got there they could see a beautiful tombstone. Crystal held a bouquet of roses in her hand as Aurora had a balloon in the other. Aurora’s eyes lit up as she could see the tombstone in front of her.

“Wow they actually got the tombstone up. It’s really beautiful…. Here lies Angelica Valdez –Martinez wonderful friend and beautiful mother.”

Aurora smiles as she kneels down and keeps her eyes locked on the stone as Crystal bends down beside her. She places the bouquet of flower at the gravesite as Christina begins to speak.

“We both miss you and love you so much. You truly were that of an angel and we know that one day we are definitely going to see you again…”

Aurora however refuses to cry as she instead just smiles in return.

“Mommy I know you wouldn’t want me to cry but I just want to say something great. I am thankful you left me in the hands of Christina. She is really becoming an amazing mother. She is always there for me. She helps me with my homework and because of this whole Corona stuff she is even my teacher sometimes. She really does love me and I love her so much. She really reminds me of you mommy…”

Christina started to cry as she looked back into the eyes of the little girl.

“Aurora… I could never replace your mother… I don’t even know if I am fit to be a mother. I don’t have a great track record when it comes to anything. I am quick to jump from thing to thing and…”

Aurora however shakes her head as she continues to speak.

“Mommy I just want you to know that Christina is doing her best. When you passed away you weren’t the only thing that died that day. On that same day the woman formally known as Crystal Hilton was put to rest. That over arrogant attitude was finally put to bed and I am so proud of her. I know that sometimes she might have a hiccup but deep down she always seems to mean well. I couldn’t have asked for anybody better to be my next mommy…”

Christina seems befuddled as she looks back at Aurora.

“Do you really mean that?!”

“Of course I do… I am your biggest fan and from what I have seen you have been willing to sacrifice everything for me…”

“Exactly and I mean each and every single word of what I said. If you want me to give up wrestling or my acting career just to be a better mother I would give it all up in a heartbeat. After seeing how your mother was sick herself but sacrificed everything so you could get better I realized that I have been living my life in the wrong way. I have only been concerned about myself and it’s been so wrong and so selfish. I should have been more concerned about being a better wife for Seleana and being a mother to all of my kids. I however done things in the complete opposite matter and it wasn’t fair to anybody. I needed to get rid of that selfishness and needed to be a better individual. That’s why Seleana is the most important thing in my life right now and of course you are also very important to me. If you want me to give up everything for you consider it done. Nothing is as important as seeing you have a huge supportive network in your life…”

Aurora keeps her eyes locked on Christina as she smirks in return.

“Mommy… I just want you to know that you have already shown that I important to you. You saved my life and you tried to save my mother. That is the ultimate showing of being unselfish. I know that deep down beyond everything that is who you truly are. I know that you are a caring individual. It would be selfish to make you give up what you love just for me. Just by agreeing to be my mother and the way you have gone above and beyond for me. I know that I am important. However what I think would make me feel important is seeing you happy doing what you do best. Wrestling is your passion and what I want more than anything right now is to see you beat Andrea Hernandez. You can’t give that up for me…”

“I want to beat Andrea more than you could realize but maybe she is right. I have tried to beat her on several occasions and it was never enough. She has beaten me in like four straight outings so what makes this time any different?!”

Aurora nods her head.

“That might be true but let me ask you something. When you saw that I had cancer and if untreated there would be a chance that I wouldn’t make it did you give up on me?!”

“Of course not I was hell bent on seeing you beat cancer’s butt…”

“And when you saw that my mom wasn’t responding at the casino did you quit knowing that she could have passed away?!

“Of course not… There was always that chance somewhere in my head that she could pull through and I had to see her to the hospital…”

Aurora nods her head.

“That’s my point… Throughout everything you just haven’t quit at anything so why start a new trend now… Quitting is just a shortcut to losing and that is something you aren’t Christina. You are driven and determined and it’s that never quit attitude that always pushes you to keep on fighting even when it should be logical that you should quit you just don’t… So don’t quit now… Keep pushing ahead and showcase to the whole world that you can do the unthinkable… You know deep down you can do it… Just believe in yourself and you will overcome!”

Crystal thinks about it for a few moments before she nods her head in agreement. The ten year old actually had a point. Throughout everything Christina never did quit. She always kept pushing ahead and this wasn’t any different. She smiles looking at Aurora.

“Thank you so much for that… I really needed that…”

“No worries we are mother and daughter that’s what we both are here for right?!”

The two just smirk at one another as Aurora let’s go of her balloon.

“To a brighter future for you in heaven mommy, and for things to be super amazing for me and my new mommy down here… Bright future to everyone!”

Christina nods her head as she looked up at the sky. The future was bright and Aurora was right. She couldn’t quit… Not now and certainly not ever…

On Camera

You know what I feel like I have a lot to get off of my chest. First and foremost this match at High Stakes isn’t going to be like anything we have ever imagined. It’s going to be an I Quit match and that in itself means it is going to be absolutely brutal. I know I am going to have my work cut out for me on Sunday. I know that it will be the fight of a lifetime and I respect that. I know that far too often in this sport people love to stand in front of a camera and they are quick to bury their opponent over and over. People want to say some stuff just to sound like they are cunning and edgy but I am going to be completely honest. Andrea Hernandez is an amazing talent. She did beat me in the middle of the ring. She did take the World Championship from me and is one of the best competitors in the company today. That is an honest fact but what I do sense with her is that she is falling into the trap that I have fell into and it’s a trap that I have found myself falling into so many different times before and it’s the trap of trying to change yourself in order to fit in.

Andrea it actually hurt me when you did what you did. You became the biggest Bitch on the block and you did so for what purpose exactly because you felt like nobody respected you in the company?! You felt like you had little to no friends. That is such a superficial thing to do and the reason I can say that is because I have been right in your shoes so many times. Instead of focusing on how I feel about myself I quickly jump at the thoughts of somebody else. Somebody such as a Christian, or a Fenris, could say something about me, and to me it’s the end all be all. It drove me crazy and I felt like I had to change everything about myself just to feel accepted.

So what do you get in that instance?! You get a woman who is absolutely bat shit crazy and somebody who doesn’t mind changing on a dime. It’s become more of a joke at this point as people come to expect it. it’s nothing special and even when I do change I never really find the justification for what I was looking for. I did everything for what purpose?! Just to feel accepted by a few people who never really liked me to begin with… It’s silly because I could be the big bad bitch who throws her own family under the bus but a month later I come crawling back wishing for that same family to take me back. On paper you might feel you are better than amazing. After all you now had this sudden change of heart. Now you hate the world, now you hate your father’s legacy and your family heritage! The Phoenix is dead and that just sounds so wrong.

I know receiving that acceptance was everything to you and when you finally get what you want you wish to throw that all away and for what reason exactly?! All because you felt like you were in a slump and weren’t winning as many matches as you thought you should be winning?! That sounds so stupid and honestly it’s superficial. You shouldn’t do that to your family no matter what they put you through it’s always good to finally forgive them of the past. Being who you were deep down beneath the surface got you to the big dance in the first place. It led you to having a hot streak in this company. It led you to being a World Champion in quick fashion. It led you all the way to the top of the division but now after a few losses you are quick to abandon the ship and point the blame elsewhere?!

You need to grow up… What you pulled was definitely along the lines of something that I would have done. It was a mere cry for attention. You got a complete makeover, you look different and now that you got a few followers mainly of people who hated me anyway you think that you are the end all be all. It sounds good on paper and maybe it’s because you were already a great wrestler. I don’t think this new attitude had anything to do with it. My question is what happens when you actually lose?! What if you did all of this and you end up losing to me… Will you be quick to jump to something else? Will you no sell it or cry fluke…

I have walked in those same shoes many of times and you can’t get caught up in things that will come and go as far as wrestling slumps. It’s part of the business. Unless you are a Mary Sue like an Alicia Lukas, an Alex Jones, an Austin James Mercer. Anybody from that camp really who feels they are the end all be all without any form of shortcomings or faults. It’s those imperfections that make us human and it’s those mistakes that we can learn from and become better.

Thinking about everything in this company and the journey we are about to embark on I realize there are three women who are currently on the SCW roster who knows what it means to be in a slump. They have been through their share of shit but guess what they haven’t QUIT and are still fighting to this day to prove themselves.

For starters you have Jessie Salco… Yes Jessie who everybody would quickly try to bury because after all nobody cares at her. Sometimes people might say she is clueless and doesn’t pay attention to anything but her own stuff to even realize what’s happening in the company but let me explain something. She is a woman who despite having the most losses for a bombshell in company history she keeps on pushing. She is a decorated champion who has won like every title in the company. Only thing she hasn’t done is win the big one and guess what despite all the losses she still continues to fight. Hell she just beat me in a Chamber Extreme match last year so she has the talent!

You have Keira Fisher who had to always live being in her wife’s shadow. Everybody always telling her she’s not as good as Roxi and how she doesn’t have it in her. She has beaten me a fair share number of times and despite everything she hasn’t quit at trying to be the best. She has always aimed high and on Sunday she can make her dreams become a reality.

You even have my lovely wife Seleana… The world told her how toxic I was. Even when I personally betrayed her she had every means of calling it quits on our marriage but she didn’t. She didn’t quit on our marriage even though I make a lot of stupid mistakes. She fought for her marriage and together we are happy.

That is just within the company. However my biggest influence of that of a little girl that I just recently adopted in Aurora. She was very sick. She was suffering with Leukemia and despite everything she has gone through she has never once quit at life. She never let the sickness beat her. As a matter of fact she kicked that sickness butt all the way to remission and now she is free to live her life.

This is a little girl whose life was at stake and if she refused to quit then by all means why should I quit to somebody such as you Andrea. You can insult me as much as you want. You can drag my name through the mud and bury me as much as you want but that is one thing that you will never see me doing. I will never quit. I have way too much passion and determination to simply quit. Even when everybody in the company hated my guts and nobody could believe in me I still refused to quit. I know that slumps come and go. It’s all part of the business but I live through it. I learn from it and I have the ability to bounce back from it in ways that people wish they could.

Go ahead and make fun of me as much as you want. At the end of the day I am still the only woman in the company to have won the World Bombshell Championship on four different occasions. I am still a Hall of Famer and I am still a woman who people wish to fight. That is something that you can’t take away from me. When I first came to this company it was under the disguise of La Paloma. I was a plucky little Lucha who was happy to make my father proud but I also wanted to hide my very identity. I came across Natalie Mckinley and in every single outing she kicked my butt. I think she beat La Paloma twice and when I finally revealed myself as Crystal Hilton she kicked my butt again.

I remember though when I finally overcame Natalie and I became the Roulette Champion. It was one of the happiest days of my life and it’s all because I never quit in my pursuit of beating her. The same went for in my quest for the World Championship. It took me 3 times of getting my ass beaten by Mikah, and getting beaten by Sam Marlowe before I finally bounced back and won the thing.

I already explained the hell I went through with Mikah but the moral of the story for as much as I was beaten over and over again in the same way that you always had my number. There was a fire lit in me that knew not to quit and to keep pushing until I actually won.

It’s that fuel that pushes me on and in order to actually win this match you have to force me to do something that I haven’t done in this company. You have to make me quit and that simply won’t happen. I am a very stubborn individual but when I am passionate about something it’s all or nothing for me.

You I honestly don’t know if I could say the same about you. You are a good wrestler but for the beginning of your time here you always vowed to fight to prove the masses wrong! You fought to prove that everybody from those other companies were wrong about you. You vowed to keep fighting so you can show them you were on an equal ground. Yet the more you kept on fighting and you finally achieved everything you could want.

Instead on channeling the things that got you to the dance in the first place you rather turn your back on that hard grind. You rather throw away that level of respect and are comfortable in attacking the only person who actually respected your ethic. You decided to beat me down when I wasn’t looking, and in addition to that you tried to take out my family in order to send a message.

You just didn’t stop there. You had to add actual salt in those wounds you tried to get over by running my name through the mud like others have done before but guess what Andrea?! By all means you can do all of that. You can giggle at the t shirt sales and at all of my misfortune because come Sunday the time for talking will be over. It will be nothing but action and I plan to do all of my talking within that ring.

I just want to know how does it feel to have worked so damn hard to prove everyone just to eventually see yourself become the same bully that you always dreaded from everybody else. How does that honestly make you feel?! It seems such a long way from the girl who actually idolized somebody like Roxi Johnson. I would have expected you to stay the course but that doesn’t seem to be true when it comes to you. Andrea I really hope you bring your A game because when you get beat I want you I want it to be at your very best. I want you to take this ass whooping like a woman and to be able to look me in the eye and respect me in the same way that I do for you.

Whether you beat me or I lose to you. I will still put you over by the end of the day. I will still talk you up because I know you are a top tier athlete and I respect that about you. In the same way that I respect anybody that gets in the ring with me. What I don’t respect however if you taking pages out of my book and doing things that I would have done just as a cheap way to find acceptance. You are much better than that. Don’t become a train wreck of a wrestler trying to do too much to be accepted because there will be someone who doesn’t like what you do. That’s just the nature of how things work.

Never surrender and definitely never quit in your journey of being the best. It’s very admirable but for me quitting isn’t an option. This may not mean anything to you but I now have a ten year old little girl looking up to me. We just dealt with burying her mother two weeks ago, and if that little girl can put up with all of the drama of being a sickly child and being told her life wasn’t expected to amount to anything because she was just going to be a short lifetime statistic. Why can’t I actually put up with a little criticism sometimes?!

It’s something that I learning and something she is actually helping me with along the way. I don’t plan on quitting at being an inspiration to that little girl and I can’t falter now. I won’t QUIT because that will only state that I have had enough and that isn’t the case. Even if you beat me 20 times it doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is what happens on Sunday and through hell or high water it will be my night.

So roll the cameras, get the film ready because it’s showtime!

We will put on a clinic but by the end of it will be the one left standing and you can bet your bottom dollar. You have won many of battles but it’s time to win this war. It’s time to finish what you started and it can only do so in one way. With me making you say I Quit. You can pull out all the stunts but it won’t be enough. Not now and certainly not ever.

Get ready to take your bow because this is your curtain call… After you utter those last words there won’t be an encore. Consider this the final chapter and I am ending this once and for all. You can look past me and try to line up what title you wish to chase after but you have all of my focus, and I  am finishing this once and for all. Best of luck you definitely will need it…

user posted image