Author Topic: Stephen Callaway v Agostino Romero v Milo Kasey  (Read 1871 times)

Offline SCW Staff

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Stephen Callaway v Agostino Romero v Milo Kasey
« on: November 08, 2020, 02:30:23 PM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.

Limits: One roleplay per week, 10,000 words max.

Good luck!

Offline StephenCallaway

• View Profile
    • Stephen Callaway
Re: Stephen Callaway v Agostino Romero v Milo Kasey
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 11:35:42 PM »
We see Stephen Callaway. He is laying on a black leather sofa As the picture fades in he waves at the camera with a smile on his face.

Stephen Callaway
 "It's early November and a lot has happened. Trump is in that purgatory phase between going and gone. The Scotland National soccer team ACTUALLY qualified for something, I'm literally an inspiration for someone on Social Media.

And I could be home for Christmas.

I'm looking into the can and can not of it. Then it becomes when is a good time to pack up and go. I know I said that as soon as I could go I would go. But therein lies the rub.

Part of me wants to throw my stuff into cases, hand the keys for this place back to the landlord and piss off home.

But then I'm in Sin City Wrestling.

I have been loyal to this company. I mean I said a few weeks ago that I was just going to eat what I wanted and not train. But who really believed that? Who really believed I had that much disrespect for this company and for the wrestling business to do that?

I have been booked as consistently here in Sin City because of my respect. I said as much a few weeks ago.

Sin City know that when they book me that I show up. That I give everything I can. I do my best so that I look good, so my opponent looks good.
"

He gets up from the sofa and sits on a director's chair.

Stephen Callaway
 "But let's go back. All the way back.

We've all heard the story by now. Ten year old kid collects wrestling trading cards, stumbles across wrestling on TV, plays a wrestling video game or whatever gets him into it. For me it was the cards. That's what got me in. After that it was figures, videos, magazines, sticker albums, video games. CDs, DVDs. If it had wrestling on it or near it I either had it or wanted it.

Fast forward a couple of years and I applied for the High School wrestling team just to impress the ladies. And it got her attention. More out of sympathy than desire but it worked and I digress.

As a young kid of fifteen, maybe sixteen. I made my first steps in professional wrestling.

And I got it.

I wasn't what you call an A Grade student. I always fell into the Neil Diamond line of 'Got a good head if he'd apply it but it's always somewhere else'.

But wrestling I got. Wrestling I understood. 'Stick with it kid and you could be a superstar' was enough motivation for me. There was a goal. Something to work toward. A reason to apply my head and not let it go somewhere else.

I was barely eighteen and I had won their mid level title. A year later and I was the Heavyweight Champion.

I won that damn title five times! I've had injuries to damn near every part of my body. Each time I get an injury I work on getting back to the ring. It's been hard work for the last twenty years but I've put that work in.

I've given everything I have for this business. It's been in my life since I was ten years old. Now I'm hovering closer to forty than I want to be and I want to admit. And not once have I half assed something or disrespected the business.

I have not been in the same country as my family since pretty much the start of the year.

In a way I get it.

I'm not some grass green newbie in the business. I understand that there will be birthdays, weddings, funerals, anniversaries, good days, bad days and people I won't be there for.

It was my wife's birthday in September. She was at home in Scotland while I was sat in a hotel in Vegas. I missed it and the sad part is it wasn't the first one I missed because wrestling forced me to be somewhere else. But if I have anything to do with it, it will be the last.

Miles Casey might want to tear through me like the Piranhas tore through him. Augustino Romano might want to overtake me in his race to the pole position here in Sin City.

Me?

I just want to win so that I can look back on what might well be my last match in Sin City and leave it with my head held high and my arm held higher by the referee holding it up in victory

High Stakes in the Orleans Arena on the 22nd.

There is an irony.

You see because of the wife that I may soon have back in my arms, twenty two is my lucky number. You really want to bet against the man that has nothing lose? You want to bet against the guy that just wants to go home with a victory?

You see Miles Casey and Augustino Romano will hold back. They will more than likely be in action a few weeks later or in 2021.

I won't

If they plan to continue their careers, they will know when to stay down. Just like I learned to all those years ago. They will know at what point it is better to stay down  and take the loss just so they can come back stronger in the next match.

I don't

I can keep getting up because I don't plan on doing this in 2021. I could be done and home by December.

Still betting against me?

He walks out of shot.

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 11:52:03 PM »
Agostino returning from a Europe emergency again. Las Vegas, Nevada. Monday 16th November (Off Camera)

It was one in the morning where since Wednesday, Agostino hasn't been in the hotel. It left everyone wondering if Agostino was actually going to be a full time wrestler after all, especially with his trainer and manager Declan and James wondering that to themselves. Of course, Agostino usually doesn't do two videos anyway, that wasn't anything new. What was is him leaving America once again.

He came back to the hotel and he went up to his hotel room and already, he sees Declan and James, shaking his head at Agostino, at his absence from being in the hotel again, like a couple of weeks ago. Of course, he had his reasons. He unlocks his hotel room door and sees Skittles which he was plenty stocked up on his food and water. Declan and James follow behind him and as soon as the doors close, Declan was the first one to speak.

Declan Marshall: “I know you had to go somewhere, but where did you go to this time?”

Agostino Romano: “Guys, I can explain as to why I've not been here and I know about my match against Miles and Stephan Callaway by the way as they asked me questions about it already which you'll be able to watch on GlobalBC.com website and on my Agostino Romano fan club forum page.”

James Brown: “Well, at least you done a bit of promotion for the match, but wait, did you go back to Europe again?”

Agostino Romano: “Yes and it was in an emergency. One of the riders in the team I'm testing for got tested positive for the virus so they went straight home as soon it was discovered so they got contact with me to do the race and I said yes. The German guy who was meant to replace him couldn't do it either because he had to race for some German series, but he's racing in replacement of the French guy this week in Portugal so I was the only person left in the test team that could race in Valencia.”

Declan Marshall: “I wish you had told us this. I mean the only thing you said is you needed to leave and for us to look after Skittles. Didn't tell us where or what your reason was. Anyway, how did the race go?”

Agostino placed his thumb sideways as it was sort of a good and bad weekend. Agostino goes into more detail as he lets Skittles out of his cage to fly around the hotel for a while, getting some exercise due to being in a cage for almost a week.

Agostino Romano: “Alright actually. I had a crash on the last corner on the Valencia track in free practice three, but at the same time, coming third on the podium is a mighty job well done. I got the trophy in my bag that I'm proud of.”

James Brown: “Oh, is it that last race of the season you told us about you went every year once?”

Agostino Romano: “Yes, but it's not this year, Portugal is. Still I had permission from Mark and Christian about it all. I did reassure them that the virus guy was sent home before they contacted me to go to Valencia.”

Declan Marshall: “At least you know who your opponents are for the PPV. I know you got back, but we are going straight down the gym and working your butt off.”

Agostino Romano: “I figured I was. Fact is, the match has been on my mind ever since the race was over. I thought nothing, but Miles Kasey and Stephen Callaway and figuring out how to defeat them, despite me doing so before.”

James Brown: “To be fair, you only just beat Miles Kasey as he can be still a threat because he couldn't really show his full potential to you due to a car crash he was in. This time, he's fully rested and ready to wrestle. I also heard rumours that there's something on offer for this match like a special reward for the winner. What that initials, I don't know.”

Agostino widens his eyes, literally dropping the phone on the floor, as nobody in the GBC paddock about the rumoured something to offer for the winner of the triple threat. I mean sure, of course things would be different since he's already fought both before, with the recent win against Stephen and Declan says this.

Declan Marshall: “I thought you said you knew about your match?”

Agostino Romano: “My opponents, yes. The rumoured something to offer for the winner of this match, no I didn't. Oh, is that parcel what I think it is?”

Agostino easily got distracted with a parcel, lining against the cabinets as he tears it open and pulls out what he ordered a few weeks ago. It was a yellow spotted costume where he had to wear a hat as well as the overalls of the costume he ordered.

James Brown: “You're really taking Austin James Mercer's idea, aren't you?”

Agostino Romano: “Of course I am. I might as well be that food product. Why should I get offended by a comment when I can benefit that to my use? Being grumpy gets you nowhere in life. No room for seriousness. I'm going to have fun with this, during my discussion about Miles and Stephen”

Declan Marshall: “Clearly you have to take yourself a bit more seriously, no matter how much it bores you to stand and sit there and just talk about the match and the win you'll do.”

Agostino Romano: “Oh not this again. I don't feel myself if I speak all serious all the time. It's just not who I am. Besides, I want to be different to stars like Jack, Alex Jones and Austin who are those type of people. I'm not and will never be them in terms of standing or sitting there, talking. I can do that here, while running around, wearing a costume I can't.”

James Brown: “Maybe it's something for me to consider to work with you on. I think yes, you can continue to do what you do now, but you need to take things a little more seriously at times. I can see you try to, but you find it difficult to break away from being entertaining and funny. I understand and I can't stop you from that, but please consider to be serious and more importantly, care more for how badly you want to win titles.”

Declan Marshall: “What he said buddy. Anyway, get your gym stuff together, we're going to the gym and get you to work out, although I'm aware you do before the race in Valencia. We'll worry about all the other stuff later. We need to go and get you ready and we will every single day, until Sunday for the match.”

Agostino nodded as he went to his bedroom and places his wrestling gym clothes and wrestling boots and pads in the bag before he turns the lights off and grabs his hotel key to close the door behind him as he follows Declan and James down to the gym.

--------------------------------------------

What an earth is Agostino dressed up as? Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 21st November (On Camera)

As he runs around in the water park with everyone looking at the guy, wearing a cheese costume, the idea he got from Austin James Mercer a few weeks ago. It was in a way to use the insults to his benefit and what a perfect day to do that then today?

Agostino has a massive smile on his face, being friendly to everyone around him and he jumps in the pool, causing a massive splash with the cheese with holes costume. Agostino couldn't help, but laugh at himself and even the fans, Declan and James had to laugh at Agostino and he begins to speak.

Agostino Romano: “You know, I wish I thought the idea of being a block of cheese before Austin James Mercer said this to me so thank you for that, never knew you could have such good ideas. I wasn't offended when you said that, in fact, had a huge smile on my face, knowing the idea was perfect. This is because of him that I got this cheese costume. Why cry and bitch about insulting comments when you can use them to your advantage? Because I can and I will.”

Everyone at the water park applauds Agostino for being creative with his costume idea after Austin called him a name after cheese. As he swims across from one end to the other, he continues.

Agostino Romano: “Alright, moving on from there, I got told a week ago that I'm facing against the two guys I've beaten in a match already, Stephen Gallaway and Miles Kasey. Of course, I'm not going to overlook them in anyway, hell no because both of them can catch me off guard if I'm not careful, especially Miles who I know for a fact is more than ready to take me on this time in a match. Of course Stephen as well, but unlike you, Miles was wrestling injured against me when he was in a car crash.”

Of course Agostino heard the news as he continues to swim around with the cheese costume. He got out of the pool and the kids that were there, pretending to eat the cheese of Agostino. Declan threw something at Agostino and then more things thrown as he gave each kid a cheesestrings to eat. Agostino takes the time to do that.

Agostino Romano: “I don't get why you still want to be here, Stephen? You might be tearing a path though the ranks at times and you have had a few wins here and there. However, I still think you have no reason to be here. To say there's nothing on the line for matches last time we fought was pretty silly, lets be honest. Even if I wasn't in the championship hunt, every match matters more than life itself because I don't have a partner to be with or kids. I wouldn't want kids if I had a partner anyway with this pandemic, delaying it is a better option.”

Agostino finishes eating his cheese strings as he went to the slides area and climbs up the stairs and waits in line before he continues to speak again.

Agostino Romano: “Stephen doesn't realise that he can go home if he wanted to, but chooses not to because he wants to win title. Who doesn't? The difference is between you and me is I never once demanded a title shot and I don't plan to do that anytime soon. You seem too grumpy and a silly goose at times with your comments. I also think you lack the motivation and drive to get yourself to the top, something me and Miles won't fail to do. If you want to be a champion, then step up and do something about it.”

Agostino manages to reach to the top before he slides down on the slide.

Agostino Romano: “Boy, didn't we electrified the crowd when we wrestled a few weeks ago. Of course we did and I enjoyed every single minute of wrestling you Miles because you are truly the most signifiant crowd reaction I've heard in wrestling. Sadly, as much as I like you, you aren't going to win this match either, despite the stats regarding you were due to your high flying skills. It does no good sadly when I will pin you for the three count.”

Agostino's video was short and sweet, although the female fans scream each time they see Agostino not having a boyfriend.

Agostino Romano: “I don't know what else you want me to say because this block of cheese has covered everything, except the one thing that will stay on you, photo tattoos. Still Miles, I know the result could be different, or can they? Because the rumour has it that there could be something waiting for us in stall like a potential title shot or something. I will love to win and see what I can do on my own.”

The fans applauded that Agostino was indeed entertaining and charismatic. He continues.

Agostino Romano: “Regardless of what I'm wearing, I will show the world that not only of being great at wrestling, but at the same time, learning to improve myself mentally as well. It doesn't matter to me and I will show you and everyone else what I can do and get that reward that's been more or less a last minute of them, winning a hat if Jeff wins. I'm going to do everything I can to get that win because I need another title when I join there. I will do everything it takes to take the pair of you for the three coconut and get that reward next week.”

Agostino had a few last words to say before he has to go back to the dressing room as he bailed him out a few weeks. Agostino has a small smirk before speaking on the camera all this time?

Agostino Romano: “So whatever you haven't turned to Twitter, take it back because I will. I will showcase my entertaining skills in that ring by wrestling and flying around the ring. It will do you legends no good when I have skills that nobody thought to do and I enjoy that because you're free from the big years and ROH are better. Good luck Miles and Stephen because you will end up the same spot. I will see you all in the ring with me walking out as the winner with my reward being accepted to me if the rumours are true. Nobody will stop this block of cheese to be a champion.

Agostino was finished discussing issues with the championship and he got to the bottom with his cheese costume, did a few laps in the pool for the children who are lonely, He swam nearly every single day. He got out of the Poole, drying himself with. He got out of the shower and places more clothes to come before heading back to sleep in his hotel room.

I love AJ Allmendinger.

Offline MiloKasey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 11:56:51 PM »
A Bite in the Arse

It’s been...2 months.

It’s felt like the entire year since I left.

So, let me fill you in on the bullshit you’ve missed since I’ve been gone.

Left Vegas with stitches in my ass...fuck you very much Christian. I mean, I guess I should thank you in a way because it forced me to take some actual time off. Sort out my priorities as it were...

If only I didn’t learn the hard fucking way that my priorities weren’t completely fucked up...

We went back to New York. We. meaning myself and Nessa along with the other motley crew that I run with headed back to New York. I dropped her off with her father, told her I’d check in later annnnnnd then...

Nothing.

The girl of my dreams completely ghosted me.

Her apartment: empty.

Her father’s shoppe: Gone.

Her phone: Voicemail at first. Now it doesn’t even register. NO communication at all. NADA!

Ghosted right around Halloween...how festive right? I don’t know what the fuck happened, or why? She’s just...gone. So fuck it...here we go, throwing myself back into work.

I mean, it hasn’t been a complete and total shit show. I’m back to having fun, making lives a living hell. Something that I have learned that I do SO well. That’s why I’m back.

I had my mind made up weeks ago. I had a goal to be back by High Stakes but I almost didn’t...

3 weeks ago

“KASEY!”

OK TIME OUT REAL QUICK, let me set this shit up like I’m Zach Morris. By the way, that guy was a total douche but I digress. ANYWAY, I decided to lend a hand to waste time playing coach at Russow’s school. It was either this or in the bottom of a bottle of pity juice, and I tend to like my liver so it’s been here mostly. Running the drills, fixing mistakes and whoopin some newb’s ass. It’s been nice just being there and putting my mind on to other things. It’s easier to inflict than it is to deal with the pain I guess. But that voice you heard was the man, the myth himself...Levi Russow. My teacher and the closest thing that I’ve come to a father figure.

“Kid, go the fuck home!”

Miles laughs and shakes his head, “I planned to, just finishing the clean-up. Someone left some of these weights out, figured it was easier than leaving them out and someone killing themselves by tripping over them.”

“Who did it?” Levi says watching him as he picks up yet another heavy weight barely straining.

“Nico, I think. I will be running him hard tomorrow. Don’t worry about that.”

“Never had a doubt, but leave the work for him. Go home, check your emails, watch some TV...” Levi looks at him with a bit of worry crossing his face at his student.

“I’d rather not.” sounds almost like Miles tasted poison when he says it.

Levi steps in his way, “Still no word?”

“Nope. Not holding my breath for it either. Hence the work...so...if you don’t mind.” he says trying to get around his mentor.

“Miles.”

“NO!” he just screams in Levi’s face before stepping back and running his hands through his hair, “FUCKING HELL! I rather be here, putting my head to better use than sitting at home wondering where I fucked up. Or would you rather I’d be more like Mack and stalk the docks? I’m not exactly the brooding Batman type.” Miles finishes before taking a seat on the closest bench with Levi sitting next to him.

“Ok, look I wasn’t going to come out and say it but rumor has it that SCW has been tryin’ to contact you. They know you have medical clearance. Are you really satisfied with just being just in PWS? I mean, I love the place, it is my blood work along with several others but you know as well as anyone that you stepped out to SCW for a reason. That reason was simply to stretch those wings and get the hell out from under my thumb...”

“Now that is not the reason...”

Levi reaches up and slaps him in the back of his head.

“OW!”

“Oh BULLSHIT! May not be all of it but it was partially the reason. You had something good going there and you’re gonna let one loss keep you from going out again and trying it? You’d rather stay here under my thumb again?”

Miles rubs his head with a bit of a smart ass smirk on his face, “Well that and being tossed in a tank full of blood thirsty piranhas may have something to do with it. Though I’d doubt Mark will let Christian pull something that asinine again ever.”

Levi laughs and places his hand on his shoulder, and laughs, “You gotta admit, people will remember that for a while.”

“Yeah...same here..the scars are a constant daily reminder.” he says lifting his shirt revealing one of the smaller scars on his back. Levi rolls his eyes and stands up and looks down at Miles.

“Look...kid...I know what you are doing but you can’t just stick around here and expect her to show up. Get the fuck out of here, answer your damn emails and get your ass back to work, FULLY. You have use of the jet.”

Miles just sits there and takes a deep breath, “And if I fail again?”

“Then bud, you pick your ass up and try again til something sticks.” he clears his throat, “You are braver than most...”

“Some would just chalk that up to my ability to be an idiot...”

“Well...that’s part of it...but you still are taking that chance. Now, get out there...and do it again.” And without another word Levi turns on his heels, “Don’t forget to lock up!”

“I DON’T HAVE THE KEYS!”

“LOOK AGAIN!”

Miles eyes go wide as he looks around for a moment before looking down at his side and sees a set sitting there. He holds them up for a moment, twirls them in his hand as he reaches into his back pocket and pulls up his contact list.

“It’s Miles...I’m ready.”

Private Hangar
NYC

A NYC Taxi pulls up inside the hanger as we see a man in a uniform standing there as the door opens up and Miles steps out, looking dapper in a brand new suit, “Good evening Mr. Kasey, Mr. Russow made sure everything was ready to go.”

“Thanks...uhhh.” Miles looks around as the driver of the taxi steps out and pulls Miles bags and hands them off.

“Robert, I’m the pilot.”

“Ah, Robert. Thanks mate.” he looks at the plane, “I didn’t think I’d be doing this again so soon.”

“Well, we are ready when you are. It’s non-stop, so we’ll reach Las Vegas before nightfall.”

“Awesome.” Miles nods as the pilot grabs his bags for him and takes them on the plane. You can see a hesitation for a moment.

“Get your ass on that plane, Milo.”

Miles turns as he sees Bella Madison standing there with a smirk on her face.

“Well...where’d you come from?”

“Been here for about an hour. Figured I’d make sure you’d actually do it so I can stop Levi from worrying so much.”

Miles laughs and looks back at the plane, “Ah, well...you comin’?”

She shakes her head, “Not right now....got some things I still need to take care of here. Mal and I moved into mom’s old place, still finalizing this wedding. What’s got you hesitating?”

Ah caught, she knows him afterall. Miles rubs the back of his neck nervously, “Just....knowing that going back without anything to lose, facing off against Romero and Callaway in that triple threat. It’s strange knowing that I’m going in practically blind. But hell, Levi was right, I need to do this. I need to get away from the worries of what happened with Nessa and not worry about Christian trying to have my ass eaten alive by blood thirsty fish.”

“Well, it’s like an old hat from what I am told. Go in, strap up and enjoy the ride.”

“Sounds pretty much exactly how my strategy goes in every match. Except you missed ‘Throwing caution into the wind’.”

Bella snaps her fingers, “Ah I knew I was forgetting something.” They both laugh for a moment, “Look, get your ass on that plane and win or lose you come back and we get thanksgiving dinner out of it in just a few days. And who knows, maybe we’ll celebrate your win.”

“Well, I don’t see a win coming from this but either way it’ll be nice to get back out there and enjoy doing what I love once again.” Miles opens his arms up and Bella steps in and gives him a hug for a moment before he steps back, “OH, and tell Morgan not to fret, I plan on being back as soon as possible...so she has a tag partner worthy of it.”

“I will, not get the fuck outta here.” Bella pushes him towards the plane.

“Yes ma’am.” he salutes before rushing up the stairs and takes a deep breath before stepping in as the door closes behind him. “Here goes nothing.”