Author Topic: Agostino'd The Ripper.  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Agostino'd The Ripper.
« on: November 06, 2020, 11:59:01 PM »
Coming back from another country. Las Vegas, Nevada. Sunday 1st November (Off Camera)

It's finally been a relaxing week away from wrestling for Agostino after wrestling on every single Sin City Wrestling show as of late and there were no signs of him going to stop. Agostino arrived back at the hotel, although the questions we're asked a lot where Agostino was who clearly hasn't been around. He got back and relaxed in his hotel room. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door with Agostino, seeing there was barely any food left and he placed some in the bowl.

There was a knock on the door again as Agostino rushed towards the door and lets two people in. James Brown and Declan Marshall. Agostino pointed for them to take a seat on the sofa in the living room as he went to fill up water and he placed it in Skittles bowl and Skittles says this to Agostino.

Skittles: “Welcome home.”

Agostino Romano: “Thank you.”

Agostino went to the living room to sit next to both James and Declan. Both of them look lost, as if Agostino came from another planet. Declan jumps right into it.

Declan Marshall: “Where have you been?”

Agostino Romano: “Portugal.”

James Brown: “You can't be serious. Do you know how pissed off Mark and Christian will be if you left here and went to another country? Are you insane to go over there for a holiday?”

Agostino Romano: “I didn't go over there for a holiday.”

Declan Marshall: “I don't believe you for one second you didn't go on holiday there. OK so if you didn't, why were you there? BTW when I noticed you were gone, I gave Skittles food and drunk. He needed company.”

Agostino nodded, knowing he would get the shit from James and Declan for disappearing, especially he was meant to stay at the hotel to keep safe from the virus. Agostino sees how disgusted James and Declan are, more Declan for having to take responsibility for skittles. As Declan says this again.

Declan Marshall: “Well, why did you go to Portugal for?”

Agostino Romano: “First off, I asked Mark and Christian in advance if I could do this. As apart of my job description, while I'm not allowed to race anymore, I can do testing for the Yamaha team because that's where I came from.”

James Brown: “Testing for what?”

Agostino Romano: “They wanted me to test out a new valve and engine to see if it'll suit their needs and also gain data for the rest of the Yamaha team as they never been to Portugal before. So Yamaha needed my help to tackle riding a GBC bike around the track.”

Declan Marshall: “I didn't know you were a test rider still. Wow, you've kept that quiet.”

Agostino nodded as he had to protect himself from other wrestlers who could comment on the matter and felt a little shame, mainly because of the loss he had, sighing while being a very sad man. Man who couldn't overcome winning against Jack Washington. Declan shook his head and said this while placing his arm around Agostino's shoulder as every wrestler came back from Climax Control show.

Agostino Romano: “I prefer to keep a low profile about it. I'm only a test rider so it doesn't mean much. This was an important test because I was helping out the Yamaha GBC riders about how to set up for the track and other things. I did ask Mark and Christian straight after Yamaha offered me to test and they said I could, due to work reasons.”

James Brown: “We fully understand. At least you weren't on holiday there. I suppose we don't need to ask if the test was behind closed doors because I assume all testing is anyway. Moving on, we need to talk about your match next week.”

Agostino Romano: “I rather forget about Jack Washington. I don't know how to react to it without kicking up a massive fuss as other wrestlers do.”

James Brown: “Who said anything about Jack Washington you're facing? Nobody has. You are facing Jack yes, but not the one you fought two weeks ago.”

Once again, Agostino looked at all parts of his hotel room, seeing nothing had changed at all as skittles was eating properly again from what Agostino saw and heard from Declan. It's a strange situation to know there was two Jack's in the wrestling business and Agostino shrugs his shoulders, having no clue to who it was.

Declan Marshall: “You don't know who Jack The Ripper is?”

Agostino Romano: “In history, yes, but he's dead. I'm not facing some dead person, am I?”

James Brown: “No, there's a wrestler named Jack'd The Ripper. He's a massive big guy who dresses just like him. He's a cosplay of him.”

Agostino Romano: “I don't know him, seriously. I guess I need to study. Nothing for you to worry about with the virus, I was travelling on a private plane to Portugal and isolated myself straight away and then test at the Portugal circuit for two days on the track.

Declan Marshall: “You need to wake up and smell the coffee, Agostino. This guy can destroy you in the match if you aren't careful. I suggest you come with me right now and watch his videos because it can only help you get yourself back at the top with you winning the match and we'll do that all week long.”

James Brown: “I agree. We better get Agostino to learn more about his opponent before it's all too late. We go to the gym and make Agostino watch so many videos of Jack'd The Ripper so he knows what he's in for.”

Agostino nodded as being in the hotel room did drive him a bit mad, but at the same time, was glad to come home from the testing day he did, mainly because Yamaha invited him to do it and he couldn't say no when he was available to do that, even if it's a week late, but was certainly better than nothing as Agostino got his things together and placing his key in his pocket before heading to the gym to do some studying on Jack'd The Ripper.

-------------------------

I'm Jack'd up to be Jack The Ripper. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 7th November (On Camera)

There's nothing more Agostino loves, but to do videos for his matches, not because of him being good at bad talking, but because Agostino has some work to do, I'll go to a nice bar and she will make up with me. Agostino's wearing a long black coat with a hat, looking like a magician. But he wasn't, or at least not in Jack Ripper case. He also got a fake large knife that it's impossible to kill someone.

Agostino with the blade cross to his arm as quickly as he can as he does walks in the press conference room, being Jack'd The Ripper. Agostino for the first time without anything, but wearing the costume and a fake knife in his hand, Agostino makes a start on things as she begins to speak.

Agostino Romano: “Jack The Ripper, some history you surely have. Especially when you've been pretty impressive in the ring as well. I don't know why rippers use knives to finish off their victims or why this ripper doesn't like Halloween, but it's now time for Agostino and Jack'd The Ripper to make their mark and get the attention they desperately needed to get to the top.”

Agostino walks around the room and pretends to go and stab someone, but he doesn't do it due to reasons that don't want to be close to breaking a law.

Agostino Romano: “Now the guy has full potential to show what he can do in the ring and has a bright future with SCW and hopefully just like the SCW bosses say this about me, they see a bright future ahead and they are doing a good job so far of showing that and good on Jack for trying his best against Caleb and Austin a few weeks ago in his return, hence why it will be a struggle to say a lot about my opponent today.”

Already, Agostino pretends to scare kids, but he doesn't as he takes a few minutes to breath before speaking once again.

Agostino Romano: “Why did you always have this notion you will win this match. Most importantly, why did you think you had a chance of regaining a title? Is there a particular reason why you came back at all? Because poof is in the pudding with him wanting to win the match. You are not ripper, are you? Considering I played him the last two weeks,  I know and like to see more of you wrestling. You got pretty lucky, beating the hell out of the process. Of course, you're a threat for a man the size you are, but you didn't take the loss so well against Caleb and Austin, did you?”

Agostino had to go in more detail very quickly as he didn't have much time to do the promotion video and he holds the blade nearer to those gates.

Agostino Romano: “You also lost against Austin and Caleb. The difference with losing is I pushed Washington to his limits, while you got nowhere and you've been like that for a long while. I'm not going to make things easy for you, especially if your performances are how as they are coming in this match and for once, I can proudly say I will be the Jack The Ripper for you because he died and for us to know the history of English.”

It certainly wasn't going to take long to wrap the video up tonight because Agostino barely had anything to say, but knew something that will factor massively in the match coming up for them.

Agostino Romano: “But you're nothing like him because of your size. I always thought you were quite strange, but looking forward to teaching you a lesson in respect and most importantly, coming into Climax Control and do everything I need to do to take you down. Some people say I need to take this more seriously. Screw that, I'm far from being all of that and I will beat the living hell out of you in the middle of the ring because I feel you're just another name to the list of Sin City Wrestling.”

Agostino nodded as he didn't like to do videos anywhere, apart from places that make him do all kinds of things. Agostino had to pause for a few seconds and gets back to talking about the match, messing about with his friends as he pulls the pretend knives against the ropes.

Agostino Romano: “We don't know what your goals are for SCW, but you don't seem to be interested in being champion here or to improve yourself as a wrestler, unlike myself which SCW staff see me as a potential for the future. I will make them proud because I'm entertaining and funny, something majority of the roster lack. I will show that speed and agility will get me ahead in this match, especially against your power and size, it will be no match for this former motorcycle rider.”

He stops as he pretends to cut Declan's head off, of course, he didn't as he has the knife across his throat and pretends to cut his throat off too. He continues before talking last time

Agostino Romano: “Tomorrow night, we're putting everything on the line and see what you got since there's not very much about you out there and that isn't to say you aren't a threat, you certainly are with our track record of wins isn't very good, but I will be walking away with the win on my back because you haven't really shown the spotlight and be fully Jacked up to win and beat you in the middle of the ring for the three count because your power will be too much for my agility in the ring, putting the loss against Jack Washington behind me because as I said, I've never let losses get me and they still haven't because I use these losses to get better in the ring."

Agostino finished his video there as he took his Jack'd The Ripper Clothes off as he wore his regular clothes underneath his costume as he walked back to his hotel room to get some sleep for the night.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 12:04:50 AM by Agostino Romano »

I love AJ Allmendinger.